Daily 08.00-15.00 (except Mondays)
Full: € 3, Reduced: € 2
The Museum collections include:
1. Works in wood and wood carving (16th - 19th centuries)
2. Wall paintings (12th-13th and 17th-18th centuries)
3. Small gallery with sculptural works of the Hellenistic, Early Christian, Byzantine and Post-Byzantine periods
4. Utilitarian implements and vessels.
5. Icons of the 15th-16th centuries (Cretan-Ionian island school, Ionian island naturalistic style)
Temporary exhibits are from time to time displayed in the Museum galleries (Pierides and Phrysira collections, exhibition in honour of Kostas Barba). In addition experimental educational programmes have been offered - guided tours for the handicapped, as part of the Horizon programme.