in: All Greece
- A focal meeting point that dominates in our summer excursions over the last 18 years. The best and largest organized beach of Aegina. Is 4,3 km from the port of Aegina. On the beach you will find our clean sea, umbrellas, sunbeds, w. c., changing rooms and showers. Those who combine the water and swimming with joy, summer music, the beach bar located on the beach, will cover you fully! It's 4,3 km from the port and municipal traffic is by 8.00. We wish you a cool and pleasant summer.
Category: BEACHESImages  10056MARATHONAS - Aigina22970620466945372479
- The endless vineyards of the region end in the dreamy beach of Agios Gordios and create a scenery of unique natural beauty. It is one of the most impressive beaches of the island with two gigantic rocks above, protecting it. The sea is crystal blue. The view is extraordinary especially from location "Aerostato" in the right end of the gulf. There are a lot of hotels and rooms to let in Agios Gordios.
Category: BEACHESImages SINARADES - Corfu-
- Antipaxos or Andipaxos (Greek: Αντίπαξος) is a small (5 square kilometres), Greek island about 3 kilometers to the south of Paxos. It reported a population of 64 inhabitants at the 2001 census, and is administratively part of the municipality of Paxoi in Corfu Prefecture in western Greece. Largely covered in vineyards, Antipaxos has several beaches and one harbour, Agrapidia.
Category: BEACHESImages PAXOI - paxoi-
- Gramvousa is consisted of two islands, located oposite of the beach of Ballos. The calm and wild Gramvousa. The place is virgin and the beauty is fascinating. The way to Gramvousa after Chania - Kisamos, is inacessable. Passing through Kisamos you have to go up to the mountain Geroskinos and going down from the other side you can admire the view. The beach of Ballos is magnificent, and the way to the islands can be accomplished only by boat. In the calm Gramvousa, at about the year of 1600, the Enetians builted a castle, which during the ages passed through many conquerors.
Category: BEACHESImages ANCIENT FALASARNA - Chanion-
- Elafonissi beach is one of the prettiest beaches in the west coast of Crete and equally famous with Vai palm-forest beach. Pinkish sand, very shallow water and really crowded till 16:00 when the tourist buses depart. This is the time to enjoy the beach of Elafonissi. Wait till the sunset and have your camera loaded and ready.
Category: BEACHESImages - Chanion-
- Elafonissos is a very small island, just 19 square Km, on the Southern Eastern Tip of Peloponesse. The distance from the mainland is a mere 570 meters of crystal clear water on top of thin white sand. Elafonissos has several sandy beaches suitable for swimming. The most famous of all is the twin beach of Simos-Saracenico on the south eastern tip of the island. There is also a beach with pebbles whose existance even the locals forget, as it is hidden with no road access Aglyfti on the south west of the Island.
Category: BEACHESImages - Lakonia-
- Nude in the water Myrtiotissa beach is known for many years as Corfu's nudist paradise (although not so secret anymore) and is described by some enthusiasts as one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. It is also known as the only beach in the island of Corfu where nudism is officially tolerated. At this place, the visitor will experience the ultimate feeling of relaxed holidays. An oasis of silence, tranquillity and total freedom, far away from mass tourism and a few minutes walk from what Lawrence Durrell called perhaps the loveliest beach in the world. The beach exerts its own unique charm, so if someone visits Myrtiotissa the first time he will certainly come back.
Category: BEACHESImages FLYFADA - Corfu-
- Myrtos: do we still need to present this beach which can be seen on the cover of every guide book and on the first page of every web site concerning Cephalonia and which even the most modest inhabitant considers to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Greece ? In fact, we do ! Whenever somebody passes from the road above the beach, he cannot resist the temptation to stop at one of the various posts that have been especially designed in order to admire the wonderful view and colours that this beach offers. Just try the one on the north side. The beach with its bright white colour has an almost perfect semicircular shape surrounded by impressive rocky cliffs. The sea can show at least two different faces depending on the wind. If there is no wind, the water is clear and light blue. If, on the other hand, the wind God comes for a visit, you will have the chance to see a wide variation of blue colours.
Category: BEACHESImages PILAROS - Kefalonia-
- The Shipwreck is the most famous of Zakynthos beaches and one of the most famous photographs of Greece. It is situated at the eastern part of the island. The beach took it name from the ship that, in 1983, transported illegally cigarettes and washed up on the beach that has, by the years, grown up around it. The ruins of the ship are on the middle of a beautiful white sandy beach with crystal waters. The beach is surrounded by vertical rock cliffs and that makes an impressive picture.
Category: BEACHESImages - Zakinthos-
- Preveli Beach is a sandy cove at the end of Kourtaliotiko Gorge. The area resembles a tropical lagoon with its palms, oleanders, waterfalls and stream which flows into the sea. There are two ways to reach the beach on foot: a rugged path marked with arrows along the edge of the cliff to the sea requires sturdy shoes and agility; the other way down follows the track across the river at the arched bridge leading to a taverna and, again, a rugged path to the beach. The easiest way to reach the area is by boat.
Category: BEACHESImages PREVELI - Rethymno-