in: All Greece
- OUR PRODUCTS Biscuits and Cookies Fresh & Crispy! Traditional cookies, biscuits, traditional grape must biscuits, choco cookies, almond cookies, honey cookies, betel cookies, orange cookies etc. Distribution throughout Greece! Agiou Eleftheriou 6 - Efkarpia, Thessaloniki Landline: 2310763540 | Mobile: 6972209641 Various Cookies Μουστοκούλουρα Πτι Φουρ Πεταλάκι Πλεξούδα Καρδούλα Magic Rings Αλμυρά
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  75249Send e-mail6, AGIOU ELEFTHERIOU STR - Thessaloniki23107635406972209641
HOMEMADE SWEETS OF THEODOSIA - HOMEMADE PASTRIES CHALKI RHODES DODECANESE - HOMEMADE ICE CREAM - COFFEE - PASTRY - THEODOSIA CHATZIGIANNIHomemade pastries and ice cream in Chalki. Homemade ice cream, coffee, traditional homemade desserts.
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  26241Send e-mailCHALKI - Halki22460452786907086913
Ioannina Pastry Shop - Burma Pastry Shop - Pastry Shops Ampelokipoi Ioannina - Thematic Cakes - Ice Cream - Sweets - Pastries Ampelokipoi IoanninaWe welcome you to Mr. Bourma's pastry shop in Ampelokipoi, Ioannina. It is a long-standing workshop, offering all these years a wide variety of sweets and pastries always made from fresh and pure ingredients, with home-grown quality in all our creations. Satisfaction of our customers is our main goal for this and we place great emphasis on quality and of course the taste, having built up an important reputation over the years in the area of Ioannina. With us you will find pastries, cakes, chocolates, syrups, ice creams, seasonal sweets, themed cakes (birthday / wedding / christening) and many more to choose from! Visit our pastry shop in Ioannina and be sure you will taste delicious temptations.
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  5827Send e-mailKotopouli Marikas 25, Ampelokipi - Ioannina2651039903
- In our Pastry Shop you will find high quality products with pure material, offering a pleasant experience to our customers !!! We undertake: CATERING and RECIPES, CHILDREN PARTY AND ANY KIND OF EVENT.
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  203525Send e-mail- Ano Glyfada2109640224,21089461296973827948
Mourgios - Papoutsis - Pastry Shop - Birthday Cakes - Sweets - Treats - Chocolate cakes - Ice Creams - Atalanti - FthiotidaCaramel / Pralina / Chocolate / Pistachio / Almond / Vanilla / Hazel / Red Fruits Strawberry / Cookies / Orange Discover our sweet world! At "Special" patisserie, which is based in Atalanti - Fthiotida, you can enjoy fresh and unique quality sweets daily that can satisfy even the most demanding customers. In our pastry shop, you will find fresh products everyday to sweeten you and your friends! Chocolates Tarts Cakes Chocolate Toffee cake Bavarois Cupcakes Cheesecake with orange / Cheesecake with chocolate Cake pops Banofee Nutella cake Caramel cake Milk pie Ice cream in flavor varieties Cookies vanilla Cookies chocolate Cookies Musli Bars At every step of production of our sweets we ensure their high quality and health status in accordance with European specifications.
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  26631Send e-mailEthnikis Antistaseos 17, Atalanti - Fthiotida22330224656947028090
Pastry KISSSAMOS Chania – Pastry Workhop – Wedding Cakes & Baptism – Ice Cream – Lemon Pie – Simantirakis ManolisAt the <
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  34860112, IROON POLYTECNIOU STR. - Chania2822023572
Pastry Shop Kos - Kassaras - Pastry Shop Kos - Pastry Laboratory Kos - Wedding Cakes Kos - Traditional Sweets KosKassaras pastry shop has been established in the Kos market and continues to keep the bar high, producing sweet quality creations based on our tried and tested recipes. Stefanos Kassaras, with a rich biography and experience of about 20 years in big hotels, President of Confectioners Greece and a member of the Federation of chefs and confectioners in Greece, having won three awards (Gold, Silver, bronze) with three exhibits in a pastry contest and a member of the largest clubs cooking and confectionery, has the certification of the Pan-Hellenic Federation With ultra-modern equipment and the continuous development of the staff through training and seminars we have results high quality and distinct place among the other bakeries in Kos. Main implementation processes Confectionery workshop Sales and customer service We supply restaurants, hotels, tavernas, children's parties and receptions with sweet and savory snacks. Traditional sweets, syrupy treats, ice cream flavors that take you Sweet sweets from around the world for conferences And for all social events For your personal pleasure as well as for your social and professional obligations, we present you unique cakes in any design and taste you desire, we always use the best ingredients and we make sure our sweets are always fresh. We accept orders for wedding cake, engagement bridesmaid birthday tournaments! The KASSARAS pastry shop welcomes your visit and we want to believe that the quality of our products deserves to be a tasting destination that will give you the pleasure of enjoyment and satisfaction. KASARAS STEFANOS
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  7952Send e-mailZippari - Kos22420691406942481382
- Gkogkos Sweet Home Patisserie is located in Larissa and since 1978 offers you fresh fresh handmade sweets every day. With years of knowledge and experience, our family business is close to you with a renewed space and classic and modern sweet recipes. Our main characteristic is the pure materials in combination with the love we have for our profession. Your preference all these years is an incentive for our art. With passion and imagination we create daily birthday cakes, treats, cakes and cookies, as well as homemade ice cream. We undertake the coverage of events in every Prefecture of Larissa. Always with rich taste and affordable prices!
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  5447Kyprou 86 - Larisa24109714746983736847
- At Perian Patisserie, we invite you to enjoy special flavors, made with pure, quality ingredients. Birthday cakes, treats, muffins, cakes, in a wide variety that satisfy even the most demanding. For any social event, wedding, birthday, baptism, we are close to catering, at the best prices.
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  8606Send e-mail275, Patission str - Patissia6974966418
- Our Pastry Shop is located in Agios Georgios Square in Kipseli. Since 1967 we continue to offer sweet creations based on traditional recipes and with an emphasis on the excellent quality of raw materials. The creamy but also classic milkshake, our pastas such as the unforgettable nugatina, the traditional celery, the classic chocolates, the almonds are points of reference. You can also find truffles, truffles, cakes, pasta, tartlets and many more delicious surprises.
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  29048, Agiou Georgiou Square - Kipseli2108812743
- Vouros Pastries | Since 1918 One inscription, one business, a century of history, four generations of people who incessantly succeeded each other. The signs of the passage of time indelibly so as the older to tell the story to the younger, so the past to continue to show the way. Learning the art next to Asia Minors of Odessa Turbulent and adventurous the path of the founder and its progeny that then took the baton of business on the island. We catch the thread of Ariadne in the mid 19th century when the pirates brought from Samos to Kalymnos Nomikos Vouros that in order to live his family embarks on a sponge diving ship as simple crew. 18 divers of the Captains crew died at that kourney (the Skafandro technic was discovered and decimated lives). Then Nomikos decides to dive too, to help the desperate Captainand he drowns.The four orphaned children, aged 7-11 years, are leaving immediately for Russia and specifically Odessa, under the protection of Kyrani family that operated business in the far country. Michael Vouros 10 years old kid is working initially at crafts with slippers of Kyrani family and three years after he gets a job in a pastry shop. The Asia Minor, from Constantinople and Smyrna confectioners, did then in Odessa big business and beside them studied the small Kalymnian. There he learned how to make Turkish delight, sweet griddle, the copenhagen, waffles and then he opened his own small workshop. Sweetening every day people of all ages. It was in 1918 when he decides to return to his homeland. The first patisserie in Kalymnos is a fact. It starts in Patithries and sweetens everyday all Kalymnians. With sweets like galaktomboureko, copenhagen, cake and baklava addicts Kalymnians in exquisite flavors. All the cafes of the island are supplied from the shop the delights and buns serving their clients with their coffee. All the angles left from separating the delight were evenly shared to children and adults who daily went out of the pastry shop, waiting for Michael Mastro to see them and shout them the familiar treat. It was hard and miserable years and the offering hand is not forgotten. The older still remember him after many years of his death. From Patithries to the central square His son Nomikos (Mikes) is standing next to him, he learns the job and his father waits for the time to pass the torch. Italians ruled Kalymnos at the time, the son refuses to declare obedience to the conquerors and goes to join the Constitution of Dodecanesians Volunteers. Once hospitalized wounded along the way he was captured by a misunderstanding as a suspect for sabotage, tortured and saved from the firing squad. He returns to the island and takes action at his father’s patisserie. After 46 years there is a shift of business premises and confectionery longer works in the square with cafes, the original current of coffee “Ninis” and then in the building that houses the cafe “edelweiss”. Near him his two boys Michalis and Panagiotis and his both girls Katerina and Eleni employed in sales, causing various comments at that time (60s), it was the first female workers in Kalymnos.Michael is the new craftman in business since he dogged his grandfather and “stole” the secrets of his art, and the communication with clients. He still remembers when he was a little child 11 years, sitting outside his shop in Patithries and he spotted from far the client coming he was running to prepare the order leaving his father speechless with the intelligence and agility he had. At that time the customers were stable everyday and especially the owners of cafes. The youngster Michael knew the delight that everyone chose for its customers (roses, mastic, bergamot) and the size of dessert (30, 24).Michael in manufacturing and Panagiotis on sales. Struggle for survival and establishment The family works for five years (in the meantime Panagiotis had gone to America) at a restaurant that serves pastries, a Greek colony in Boston, to open a litle bit later four family owned pastry shops in central locations of the city, the so-called “Vouros Pastry” acquiring and there fanatic customers. One of these shops operate across from Cambridge University and becomes a student hangout. By an agreement the family makes with one of the students who had a talent for painting (free dessert and coffee every day for a month) the shop acquires its facade the beautiful Kalymnos!The recognition was not late and the local press refer to praise the Greek family Vouros and unrivaled technique in pastry!Although the business outlook for the family was bright in America, they had all left their soul in the small country, and after an absence of fourteen years from Kalymnos they return (1986) and begin to deal with what they knew to do well: pastry making.Michael Vouros remembers the first days the shop at Vasilika worked again and the people that were making lines in front of the shop to taste again his favourite sweets that only his family knew how to create. Later he opens another shop at Agios Stefanos and a third in neighboring Kos. The entrance of the fourth generation Today in the business flies new blood. The children of Panagiotis and Michalis, the two Mikes have entered dynamicly at work putting their own stamp on the preparation of sweets, but also on diversion and disposal on the market. The two young confectioners appear selective in the use of raw materials for the manufacture of their products and strict with all rules of hygiene, and when their clients leave the patisserie they taking with them a sweet taste tradition and modern pastry.Besides grandfather Nomikos (Mikes) had put purpose the company to continue in family hands and from small children he did his grandchildren … a systematic propaganda. Mikes son of Michalis remembers that while they were still on the beach, his grandfather formed cakes in the sand and made him after decorating them. The preparation for the succession!Both cousins love their job and had studies. Son Michalis at the School of Tourism in Rhodes and then he completed his practice at five star hotel kitchens of Rhodes and Kos. The other cousin Mikes son of Panagiotis attended IEK Le Monde in Athens.These two children are not the only ones employed in the business. Pretty much all family members have done and still do wages in the pastry shop and workshop alongside their studies most. Besides the future of the pastry shops promises auspicious and in such difficult times that you have to build somewhere and especially in your family business, if anything else it provides security.
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  7645Send e-mailVasilika - Kalimnos22430295036956176879
- In the pastry shop NIKOLOPOULOS we can sweeten you with a wide variety of sweets, ice creams, cakes, cookies and more. Everything is made in the traditional way with the purest materials. We undertake to sweeten your wedding, your baptism and any other social event. Sweets - Wedding Cakes - Baptism Cakes - Birthday Cakes
Category: CONFECTIONERIESImages  56269Send e-mail73, Souliou Str. - Agios Dimitrios2109963970