in: All Greece
- Agricultural Association Pegasus Pegasus covers the production, harvest, processing, standardization and launching, preparation for market of its citrus fruit (oranges, tangerines) for exportation. The Agricultural Association Pegasus was established in 1982 and its life span is unlimited. It's one of the greatest associations in Greece that consists of 250 members. The headquarters of the company are based on Nea Tiryntha, Nafplio, Greece. Pegasus covers the production, harvest, processing, standardization and launching, preparation for market of its citrus fruit (oranges, tangerines) for exportation. The quality of our organized laboratories from our exceptionally trained personnel. The ideal climate conditions of the area, the soil rich in nutrients, all compined with the producer's passion, give products excellent in quality with a unique distinguished taste. Our main purpose is to offer our services to the professionals of the field and to support the financial interests of the members in order to continue producing citrus fruit with high nutritional values. Our vision is to lead the promotion of our products (oranges, tangerines) abroad, and maintain their high quality. Associations Head, Konstantinos Smyrniotakis Nea Tiryntha, Nafplio 21100 / Argolida Landline: 2752036116,2752036231,2752096500 Fax: 2752036385 E-mail: email@example.com Person In Charge: Konstantinos Smyrniotakis
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  78942Send e-mailNea Tiryntha - Nafplio2752036116,2752036231,2752096500
Agricultural Cooperative of Cherry & Other Fruit and Vegetable Producers ASPO Rachi Pieria - Tomatoes - Cherry Tomatoes - Apricots - Cherries Rachi PieriaIn 1990 a credit cooperative was established under the name Rachis Agricultural Cooperative (AS Rachis). From 2001 until today the cooperative operates in its current form and under the name Agricultural Cooperative of Producers of cherries and other Fruits and Vegetables Rachis (ASPO RACHIS). It has 71 regular members and the area cultivated with cherries is about 1,000 acres.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  695Send e-mailRache - Pieria23510986166947315034
- The main concern of our Cooperative and its employees is to serve and defend the interests of our farmers and livestock farmers. Our goal is the long-term course of our cooperation with farmers and stock farmers, based on timeless values, for sustainable development. The vision of the Agricultural Cooperative is to ensure the sustainability of agricultural holdings with respect for man and the environment.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  3618Send e-mailDigeni Akrita 23 - Elassona - Larisa24930225226972672001
AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE PRODUCERS HORTICULTURAL GREENHOUSE ELAFONISOU CHRYSOSKALITISSAS CHANIA - TOMATO ELAFONISOUIn rural cooperative team of producers involved, tomato produce integrated management, and certified with the best quality greenhouse tomatoes you find in Greece. The greenhouses are Chania Crete facility standards for growing vegetables, horticulture and natural are ideal for growing tomatoes. Tomatoes Elafonisi grown with natural fertilization traditional and for this reason remain tasty and juicy. Cultivated tomato type acorn bunch, pomodori, elpida, belladonna, dafni, despina, torry, chery. The packing of the cooperative makes an immediate and cost-effective export of tomato worldwide. Trust greenhouse tomatoes Elafonisi, Chania Crete, you will be completely satisfied.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  173252Send e-mailELAFONISI - Chania28220614416957041854
- Our agricultural cooperative is located in Kremmidia, Messinia and produces fresh virgin olive oil. We have been active for years in the agricultural sector and our goal from the beginning of our operation until today is to deliver fresh & quality products. In our olive mill we produce olive oil, we standardize it & we trade it.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  421Send e-mailMessinia - Messinia27220874176977974208
Agricultural Fruit Production Cooperative of Almopia - THE UNION - Chestnuts - Pomegranates - Nectarines - Pomegranates - Lotuses ArideaALMOPIA AGRICULTURAL FRUIT PRODUCTION COOPERATIVE "THE UNION" - ARIDEA PELLAS The Agricultural Fruit Production Cooperative of Almopia "I Enoisi" has its headquarters at the 1st kilometer of Aridea - Tsakonon and is active in the fields of collection, standardization and distribution of agricultural products of the members, as well as soil studies. With years of experience and excellent know-how, the Cooperative takes care of all issues related to the process of cultivation, harvesting and distribution of fruits in the area, as well as the entire legal framework and subsidies that govern the productive sector. With respect to our members and customers, we build and maintain a relationship of trust, creating the most ideal conditions for cooperation. Our goal is to maintain the excellent quality of our products according to European and global standards.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  1308Send e-mail1st km of Aridea - Tsakonon - ARIDAIA2384021380,23840234546944791126, 6974625062, 6985151313
- For the products of this association are used purely raw materials and extra virgin olive oil. The products include: - SWEETS grape, orange,wild orange, fig, lemon,etc. - JAMS grape, orange, bitter orange, quince, apricot,etc. - BAKERY rusks with herbs ,cookies, etc - PIES pies, cheese pies, agnopites. - Kolyvata - ARCHANIOTIKES TRADITIONAL RECIPES kouvaroli, buns, xerotigana, kalitsounia, petimezopita, grapejelly. - Trahanias (boiled wheat) dry and fresh. The women's cooperative "Archanes Flavors" other than the production of these products and is also active in sale and distribution in products of other cooperatives, Arhanes wine, raki, barley rusks, The women's cooperative "Archanes Flavors" can organise any kind of social events (weddings, baptisms, memorial, name day and any other celebrations). Specifically, for the memorial, the cooperative takes full organization and service. The women's cooperative can offer products, biscuits and cakes, at conferences, exhibitions and other events. The women's cooperative offers as well lessons in traditionel cooking and baking
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  175220Send e-mailARHANES - HERAKLION28107519686972301684
Catalonia Agricultural Forestry Cooperative - Nea Chrani Pieria - Pieria Forest Products - Charcoal - Firewood - Kastania PineThe Rural Forestry Cooperative of Catalonia Pieria was founded in 1988 with the aim of exploiting the forest products of the area. The cooperative is made up of Catalonian producers who work and manage the products available in the privately owned area just outside Pieria. The main products of the cooperative are firewood (oak & beech) from the forests and trees of the area, Greek charcoal traditionally produced at the cooperative's premises as well as chestnut stakes. At the same time, agricultural products such as wheat, barley and corn are available for sale at very competitive market prices.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  1143Send e-mail4th Klm Old National Road Katerinis - Thessaloniki, Nea Chrani - Pieria23510915916977017006
- Our company “Dairy Kofina IKE” which is located in Heraklion Crete and more specifically in the area of Assimi, has been active for many years with the production of cheese and dairy products. With love and care, in our modern facilities, we produce a wide variety of cheese and dairy products that should not be missed by any home. In addition, we have a wide range of organic products such as oil, honey and many other products of unique quality and taste. For their production we use only high quality materials and raw materials.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  3855Send e-mailAsimi - HERAKLION69830029126984640024
Krousonas Agricultural Cooperative - Cretan Products - Nuts - Spoon Sweets - Calzounia - Handmade Liqueurs - Cretan Traditional DacosWith faith and respect in the tradition of our place we created the first Women's Agro-Crafts Cooperative of Heraklion Prefecture in Krousonas with the name “I Krousiotissa”. Our cooperative is made up of twenty active women who, with a lot of fun and hard work, make traditional products with our grandmothers based on virgin Cretan olive oil, raisins, wine, honey, almonds, walnuts, fresh fruits. mountain range produced by “Livadi”, a plateau located above Krousonas at an altitude of 1000 meters. (Livadi refers to Plato's "Laws". It is in the middle of the Minoans' journey to the cult of the Ideal Cave, with a stop in Zoominthos.) Some of the products we make are pineapple, pineapple bun, almonds, wine, noodles, nuts, dried herbs, spoon sweets. (For example, pineapple is made with yeast as it used to be in the old days. Also, the rich bun is made with a rich taste by a long time process and we are talking about a work of art). Our Cooperative has organized a sales network with many affiliated stores in Crete (Heraklion, Rethymnon, Chania, Agios Nikolaos), Athens, Thessaloniki islands and through multinational companies our products are marketed internationally in Germany and other countries. With your acceptance as you have shown us to date, you are empowering us to continue and make known the "traditional Cretan diet" worldwide by adopting it as a way of life. We accept orders from all over Crete in wholesale and retail, with immediate delivery for any occasion. We also accept orders from the rest of Greece, either in bulk or in standard form.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  1957Send e-mailKrousonas Maleviziou - HERAKLION28107119896987736551
PESKO - Agricultural Cooperative Kontariotissa Pieria - Agricultural Products - Fertilizers - Agricultural Supplies - Fruit and Vegetables - Tobacco Products - Agricultural Services Kontariotissa PieriaPESKO Agricultural Cooperative Kontariotissa Pieria The agricultural cooperative "PESKO" which is located in Pieria and more specifically in the area of Kontariotissa, has been with you for several years offering reliable products and services. In us you will find pesticides, fertilizers, agricultural supplies as well as unique agricultural advice from experienced agronomists. We are always at your disposal and we offer you immediate and correct service.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  617Send e-mailKontariotisa - Pieria23510522556972716541
Speko Vrontou Pierias - Agricultural Cooperative - Agricultural Supplies - Refrigeration - Fresh Fruit and Vegetable SortingSPEKO Agricultural Cooperation of Vrodou in Pieria The Agricultural Cooperative SPEKO Vrondou numbers about 400 members, active producers. Activitates in: in the production and sale of tobacco leaves of the variety Σ53 (Katerini) (tobacco, table grapes, olives, cereals, pomegranates, kiwi trees, horticultural products), the sale of agricultural supplies to the members of the cooperative and to producers who are not members of the cooperative for all the crops in the wider region of Vrodou in the Certification of Tobacco Producers with the Agro Integrated Management System 2.1 and 2.2 from 2007 in the Certification of the Grape Producing Members of the Cooperative with Global Gap since 2009 the education of the members of the cooperative for new crops, innovations in agricultural production, participation in research programs of innovative crops (eg stevia - participation in experimental parcels in the years 2007-2008-2009 DIVTOB Program). Administration - Staff: Administrative Council President: Natsios George of Christos Vice President: Spanos Ioannis of Nicholaos Cashier: Papamanos George of Ioannis Secretary: Golemas Dimitrios of Lazarus Members Tsimitris George of Nicholaos Tsianakas Ioannis of George Papachristos Minas of Vassilios Personell Secretary: Tioutoufas Chris of Konstantinos Warehouse Responsible: Tsimitris Antonis of Konstantinos Agronomist Consultant - Certifications Observer: Leinas Dimitris of Athanasios VRODOU - KATERINI 2351055246, 2351055922, 2351046330 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  59983Send e-mailVRODOU - Pieria2351055246,2351055922,23510463306932044800
- "Thessaliko Fistiki" Agricultural Cooperative Since the summer of 2009, the Agricultural Cooperative "Thessaliko Fistiki" has been operating by a decision of the Volos Peace Court. The Agricultural Cooperative of Stefanovikeio was recognized as a Producer Group by the Prefecture of Magnesia in the spring of 2010. It consists of producers from Stefanovikeio, Rizomilos, Kanalia, Agios Georgios Feron, as well as from Sotirio and the settlement of Myron in Larissa. Purpose of Α.Σ. ΘΕ.ΦΥ. is the maximization of production, the improvement of the quality of the products (dried nuts) and the peak of commercial value aiming to ensure a satisfactory standard of living for both members and their families. Up to this point, there are Fistiki processing machines and a land acquisition was made in Stefanovikeio, focused on the construction of a building complex. We have regular contacts with other three cooperatives across Greece as well as acquaintances with wholesalers both domestically and abroad, for example in Italy, Sweden, Albania and Russia. We have confidence in ourselves, we believe in what we do, and we hope that we will succeed. The Board consists of: President of the Board Prassas Konstantinos Vice President Koukoutselos Christos Treasurer Mpouropoulos Vasileios Secretary Sveronopoulos Athanasios Member Antzouris Ioannis
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  113202Send e-mailStefanovikeio, Magnenia - Magnisia6977630278
- The Forgotten Farming Cooperative was founded in 1956 and has 260 producer members. Its premises are on a privately owned plot of 12 acres and have 4 cooling rooms of 600 sqm. The cooperative has been part of the EES Commex Consortium (partnership with AS NEOS APOLLON) since 2007 managing a multitude of products (industrial peaches, table peaches, nectarines, plums, kiwi etc.) aiming at high standards and high standards. its customers. The products are all certified with AGRO 2.1, 2.2 and GLOBALG.A.P.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  6727Send e-mailKsechasmeni - Imathia23310395016978948351