in: All Greece
- Agricultural Association Pegasus Pegasus covers the production, harvest, processing, standardization and launching, preparation for market of its citrus fruit (oranges, tangerines) for exportation. The Agricultural Association Pegasus was established in 1982 and its life span is unlimited. It's one of the greatest associations in Greece that consists of 250 members. The headquarters of the company are based on Nea Tiryntha, Nafplio, Greece. Pegasus covers the production, harvest, processing, standardization and launching, preparation for market of its citrus fruit (oranges, tangerines) for exportation. The quality of our organized laboratories from our exceptionally trained personnel. The ideal climate conditions of the area, the soil rich in nutrients, all compined with the producer's passion, give products excellent in quality with a unique distinguished taste. Our main purpose is to offer our services to the professionals of the field and to support the financial interests of the members in order to continue producing citrus fruit with high nutritional values. Our vision is to lead the promotion of our products (oranges, tangerines) abroad, and maintain their high quality. Nea Tiryntha, Nafplio 21100 / Argolida Landline: +30 2752036116, +30 2752036231, +30 2752096500 Mobile: +30 6948260384, +30 6986910486 Fax: +30 2752036385 E-mail: email@example.com Person In Charge: Makris Theodoros
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  102431Send e-mailNea Tiryntha - Nafplio2752036116,2752036231,2752096500
Agricultural Cooperative Livadia Boeotia - O AICHMEAS - Farmers Insurance - Farmers Service Center - Agricultural Agricultural Livestock Products - Livadia - BoeotiaThe Agricultural Cooperative of Livadia "AICHMEAS" is located in Livadia and was founded in 2007. It is an excellently organized and fully staffed primary cooperative organization, with extensive experience and knowledge in all areas of its activity. Specifically, the Cooperative is active in the production, processing and marketing of agricultural, consumer, livestock products, in the supply and marketing of agricultural supplies, as well as in the manufacture and marketing of means of agricultural production and services. Provides technical assistance to its members and in addition, carries out work of agricultural mediation organizations (for agricultural products), provides administrative services related to agriculture, forestry, etc. and cooperates with the Cooperative Insurance for the provision of insurance services to farmers. In the offices of the Cooperative, there is the Farmers' Service Center (KEA), where the producers are able to address and be informed about all the issues that concern the primary sector. This is a new service that aims to fully inform farmers who are required to submit their tax return based on data from the Ministry of Finance.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  998Send e-mailSophocles 16, Livadia - Voiotia22610246976942979066
Agricultural Cooperative of Asparagus Producers Kavala - Asparagus Production - Apricot Production - Kiwi Production - KavalaThe Agricultural Cooperative for the Production of Asparagus Nestos (Kavala), was founded in 1988 with the common goal and purpose of developing and promoting the cultivation of asparagus. The cooperative is headquartered at the 5th km of Chrysoupoli - Keramotis Street. Ο Α.Σ. NESTOS, in which a group of producers operates, in addition to asparagus, has acquired dynamic activity in crops such as kiwi, apricot and plum. The combination of the Mediterranean climate and the Greek virgin soil with the passion we have for cultivation and production, motivated us to produce fruits and vegetables of excellent quality. Kiwis, Apricots and Asparagus are our main products. Ο Α.Σ. NESTOS managed to gain recognition in international markets with the quality of its products. Having excellent environmental conditions as the area in which it operates is protected by the RAMSAR treaty. The know-how, the experience and the systematic effort of all the producers of “Α.Σ. NESTOS ”result in the high quality and safety of the products it provides to consumers. The high quality and safety of the products we provide to consumers is certified by national and European provisions: GLOBALGAP, SEDEX, BRC, IFS, ISO 22000: 2005, ISO 9001: 2008, GRASP, TNC, AGRO 2.1, AGRO 2.2 For more information about Α.Σ. NESTOS you can visit the site: https://asnestos.gr/ Yours sincerely: The Board of Directors of AS ΝΕΣΤΟΣ.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  4035Send e-mail5th KM CHRYSOUPOLIS KERAMOTIS - Kavala25910621306979223209
Agricultural Cooperative of Cherry & Other Fruit and Vegetable Producers ASPO Rachi Pieria - Tomatoes - Cherry Tomatoes - Apricots - Cherries Rachi PieriaIn 1990 a credit cooperative was established under the name Rachis Agricultural Cooperative (AS Rachis). From 2001 until today the cooperative operates in its current form and under the name Agricultural Cooperative of Producers of cherries and other Fruits and Vegetables Rachis (ASPO RACHIS). It has 71 regular members and the area cultivated with cherries is about 1,000 acres.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  2773Send e-mailRache - Pieria23510986166947315034
- The main concern of our Cooperative and its employees is to serve and defend the interests of our farmers and livestock farmers. Our goal is the long-term course of our cooperation with farmers and stock farmers, based on timeless values, for sustainable development. The vision of the Agricultural Cooperative is to ensure the sustainability of agricultural holdings with respect for man and the environment.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  10377Send e-mailDigeni Akrita 23 - Elassona - Larisa24930225226972672001
AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE PRODUCERS HORTICULTURAL GREENHOUSE ELAFONISOU CHRYSOSKALITISSAS CHANIA - TOMATO ELAFONISOUIn rural cooperative team of producers involved, tomato produce integrated management, and certified with the best quality greenhouse tomatoes you find in Greece. The greenhouses are Chania Crete facility standards for growing vegetables, horticulture and natural are ideal for growing tomatoes. Tomatoes Elafonisi grown with natural fertilization traditional and for this reason remain tasty and juicy. Cultivated tomato type acorn bunch, pomodori, elpida, belladonna, dafni, despina, torry, chery. The packing of the cooperative makes an immediate and cost-effective export of tomato worldwide. Trust greenhouse tomatoes Elafonisi, Chania Crete, you will be completely satisfied.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  181915Send e-mailELAFONISI - Chania28220614416957041854
- Our agricultural cooperative is located in Kremmidia, Messinia and produces fresh virgin olive oil. We have been active for years in the agricultural sector and our goal from the beginning of our operation until today is to deliver fresh & quality products. In our olive mill we produce olive oil, we standardize it & we trade it.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  1754Send e-mailMessinia - Messinia27220874176977974208
Agricultural Fruit Production Cooperative of Almopia - THE UNION - Chestnuts - Pomegranates - Nectarines - Pomegranates - Lotuses ArideaALMOPIA AGRICULTURAL FRUIT PRODUCTION COOPERATIVE "THE UNION" - ARIDEA PELLAS The Agricultural Fruit Production Cooperative of Almopia "I Enoisi" has its headquarters at the 1st kilometer of Aridea - Tsakonon and is active in the fields of collection, standardization and distribution of agricultural products of the members, as well as soil studies. With years of experience and excellent know-how, the Cooperative takes care of all issues related to the process of cultivation, harvesting and distribution of fruits in the area, as well as the entire legal framework and subsidies that govern the productive sector. With respect to our members and customers, we build and maintain a relationship of trust, creating the most ideal conditions for cooperation. Our goal is to maintain the excellent quality of our products according to European and global standards.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  2782Send e-mail1st km of Aridea - Tsakonon - ARIDAIA2384021380,23840234546944791126, 6974625062, 6985151313
Agricultural Livestock Olive Cooperative Panagitsa Fthiotida - AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE GAIA LOKRIDAS - Fertilizers - Feed - IACS StatementsWelcome to the official website of the Agricultural Livestock Olive Cooperative "GAIA" Lokrida. Through our website you will be informed about all the news and announcements of the Agricultural Cooperative.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  556Panagitsa - Fthiotida6981142762
Agricultural Olive Cooperative Kalyves Halkidiki - Olive Oil Production - Olive Oil Trade - Olive Standardization - Olive Processing - Kalyves - HalkidikiAGROKYVES The Agricultural Olive Cooperative of Kalyves was one of the first cooperatives that were organized and operated in Greece. Already since 1902 there are reports of actions of a group of farmers who led by the phrase "Power in union" saw the benefits of cooperating. Of course it is worth noting that there are several sources of information about the early stages of development of this cooperative. However, we know in a more general context that after the publication of the "Statute of the Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives of Greece" by the leader of the cooperatives, Socrates Iosemidis, in 1919 and before the 1940s, the farmers' associations of Kalyves used to create to plow the fields with the use of horses. Then, the cooperative began to deal more with the cultivation of olives. Over the years, more cooperatives were created in the area. Thus, the Agricultural Olive Cooperative of Kalyves consists of more than 20 families, who believe in "cooperating" and work as a team for the collective interest. It is necessary to note that the members of the cooperative with the support of the board which operates and develops in recent years, in addition to the production of edible table olives have taken action to produce extra virgin olive oil, which is subject to appropriate controls to ensure perfection of the product. The extra virgin olive oil Metusia of the cooperative is a promising product produced from early green olives. The fruit is harvested in September-October, which offers a product low in acidity and rich in polyphenols. Metusia olive oil is distinguished for its delicate aroma and discreet taste.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  1426Send e-mailKaluves - Chalkidiki2371052155
Agricultural Olive Winery and Raisin Cooperative of Zakynthos - Wine Trade - Oil Trade - Raisin Trade - Wine Production - Oil Production - Raisin Production - Raisin Chocolate - Lykoudi ZakynthosThe United Agricultural Cooperative of Zakynthos was founded in 1920. Its members are 27 primary cooperatives in which 2,150 farmers participate. In the course of O EAS from its foundation until today it has been active in various sectors but mainly in the marketing of agricultural products produced on our island. Today the main activities of EAS are the collection, standardization and marketing of the basic agricultural products of Zakynthos, ie Corinthian raisins, olive oil, wine and the trade of agricultural utensils such as fertilizers, animal feed, pesticides, tools and the provision of services such as subsidies, food. Π.Α. etc. For this purpose, it has a Raisin Factory, an olive oil press, a winery and a gas station for the sale of agricultural supplies, pesticides and machinery.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  930Send e-mailLykouvi - Zakinthos26950276116972698304
- For the products of this association are used purely raw materials and extra virgin olive oil. The products include: - SWEETS grape, orange,wild orange, fig, lemon,etc. - JAMS grape, orange, bitter orange, quince, apricot,etc. - BAKERY rusks with herbs ,cookies, etc - PIES pies, cheese pies, agnopites. - Kolyvata - ARCHANIOTIKES TRADITIONAL RECIPES kouvaroli, buns, xerotigana, kalitsounia, petimezopita, grapejelly. - Trahanias (boiled wheat) dry and fresh. The women's cooperative "Archanes Flavors" other than the production of these products and is also active in sale and distribution in products of other cooperatives, Arhanes wine, raki, barley rusks, The women's cooperative "Archanes Flavors" can organise any kind of social events (weddings, baptisms, memorial, name day and any other celebrations). Specifically, for the memorial, the cooperative takes full organization and service. The women's cooperative can offer products, biscuits and cakes, at conferences, exhibitions and other events. The women's cooperative offers as well lessons in traditionel cooking and baking
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  186162Send e-mailARHANES - HERAKLION28107519686972301684
Association of Agricultural Cooperatives of Corinth - EASK - Animal Feed - Olive Oil - Fertilizers - Agricultural Products - Agricultural Advice - Subsidies And Supplies - Farmers Insurance - Agricultural Products - Corinth - CorinthThe Union of Agricultural Cooperatives of Corinth is the oldest cooperative organization in the Prefecture of Corinth. It was founded in 1919 and aims to support farmers in the production of quality products and the promotion of these products on the market. Recently it was extended to the retail sale of Fine Greek food. Launched a Grocery Store with excellent food from all over Greece. In this you will find: Products of Cooperatives and small producers, that will excite you and remind you of forgotten authentic flavors and aromas. Legumes from Prespes, Voio, Flour from Kalambaka and Imathia, Rice from Chalastra, Wine, raisins and petimezi from Corinth. Large variety of honeys, aromatic plants and herbs. Buffalo products, fine meats, Cheeses from Epirus and Macedonia and many other gastronomic suggestions that you will hardly find anywhere else. And of course our extra virgin olive oil "CORINTHIA CHORA" Because we want to offer you the best Greek food at the best prices.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  770Send e-mail5th km of the Old National Road Corinth - Argos - Corinthia2741081258,27410215452741026558,2741022036
Catalonia Agricultural Forestry Cooperative - Nea Chrani Pieria - Pieria Forest Products - Charcoal - Firewood - Kastania PineThe Rural Forestry Cooperative of Catalonia Pieria was founded in 1988 with the aim of exploiting the forest products of the area. The cooperative is made up of Catalonian producers who work and manage the products available in the privately owned area just outside Pieria. The main products of the cooperative are firewood (oak & beech) from the forests and trees of the area, Greek charcoal traditionally produced at the cooperative's premises as well as chestnut stakes. At the same time, agricultural products such as wheat, barley and corn are available for sale at very competitive market prices.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  1661Send e-mail4th Klm Old National Road Katerinis - Thessaloniki, Nea Chrani - Pieria23510915916977017006
Construction Contractor Naxos - VASILAKIS EVANGELOS - Building Renovations - Building Works of All Types - Concrete - Buildings - Coatings - Building Insulation - Roof Insulation - Building Construction - NaxosThe "Agricultural Cooperative of Askris ° Boeotia, is based in the homonymous village and has been active in the oil services since about 1946. In the same year, the cooperative olive mill started operating, which is privately owned and built with credits from the "Marshall Plans", while the first machines were of the "Marcotsi" type and operated until 1952. From then until today, the mill was modernized with the latest technology machines, cold pressing of olives so that the product produced does not present high acidity. In addition, it has experienced and trained staff with knowledge and experience in both olive growing and olive oil production. All members of the cooperative are farmers - oil cultivators, from the region of Askri Boeotia and the main purpose of the cooperative is to protect their interests for their economic, social and cultural development. The olive mill of AS AKRIS, covers the whole area of Askri but also the villages of the surrounding areas
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  1116Send e-mailAskri - Voiotia22620672296931905640
- PESKO Agricultural Cooperative Kontariotissa Pieria The agricultural cooperative "PESKO" which is located in Pieria and more specifically in the area of Kontariotissa, has been with you for several years offering reliable products and services. In us you will find pesticides, fertilizers, agricultural supplies as well as unique agricultural advice from experienced agronomists. We are always at your disposal and we offer you immediate and correct service.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  2889Send e-mailKontariotisa - Pieria23510522552351052323 / 6977618821
Krousonas Agricultural Cooperative - Cretan Products - Nuts - Spoon Sweets - Calzounia - Handmade Liqueurs - Cretan Traditional DacosWith faith and respect in the tradition of our place we created the first Women's Agro-Crafts Cooperative of Heraklion Prefecture in Krousonas with the name “I Krousiotissa”. Our cooperative is made up of twenty active women who, with a lot of fun and hard work, make traditional products with our grandmothers based on virgin Cretan olive oil, raisins, wine, honey, almonds, walnuts, fresh fruits. mountain range produced by “Livadi”, a plateau located above Krousonas at an altitude of 1000 meters. (Livadi refers to Plato's "Laws". It is in the middle of the Minoans' journey to the cult of the Ideal Cave, with a stop in Zoominthos.) Some of the products we make are pineapple, pineapple bun, almonds, wine, noodles, nuts, dried herbs, spoon sweets. (For example, pineapple is made with yeast as it used to be in the old days. Also, the rich bun is made with a rich taste by a long time process and we are talking about a work of art). Our Cooperative has organized a sales network with many affiliated stores in Crete (Heraklion, Rethymnon, Chania, Agios Nikolaos), Athens, Thessaloniki islands and through multinational companies our products are marketed internationally in Germany and other countries. With your acceptance as you have shown us to date, you are empowering us to continue and make known the "traditional Cretan diet" worldwide by adopting it as a way of life. We accept orders from all over Crete in wholesale and retail, with immediate delivery for any occasion. We also accept orders from the rest of Greece, either in bulk or in standard form.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  4605Send e-mailKrousonas Maleviziou - HERAKLION28107119896987736551
Speko Vrontou Pierias - Agricultural Cooperative - Agricultural Supplies - Refrigeration - Fresh Fruit and Vegetable SortingSPEKO Agricultural Cooperation of Vrodou in Pieria The Agricultural Cooperative SPEKO Vrondou numbers about 400 members, active producers. Activitates in: in the production and sale of tobacco leaves of the variety Σ53 (Katerini) (tobacco, table grapes, olives, cereals, pomegranates, kiwi trees, horticultural products), the sale of agricultural supplies to the members of the cooperative and to producers who are not members of the cooperative for all the crops in the wider region of Vrodou in the Certification of Tobacco Producers with the Agro Integrated Management System 2.1 and 2.2 from 2007 in the Certification of the Grape Producing Members of the Cooperative with Global Gap since 2009 the education of the members of the cooperative for new crops, innovations in agricultural production, participation in research programs of innovative crops (eg stevia - participation in experimental parcels in the years 2007-2008-2009 DIVTOB Program). Administration - Staff: Administrative Council President: Natsios George of Christos Vice President: Spanos Ioannis of Nicholaos Cashier: Papamanos George of Ioannis Secretary: Golemas Dimitrios of Lazarus Members Tsimitris George of Nicholaos Tsianakas Ioannis of George Papachristos Minas of Vassilios Personell Secretary: Tioutoufas Chris of Konstantinos Warehouse Responsible: Tsimitris Antonis of Konstantinos Agronomist Consultant - Certifications Observer: Leinas Dimitris of Athanasios
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  96002Send e-mailVRODOU - Pieria2351055246,2351055922,23510463306932044800
- "Thessaliko Fistiki" Agricultural Cooperative Since the summer of 2009, the Agricultural Cooperative "Thessaliko Fistiki" has been operating by a decision of the Volos Peace Court. The Agricultural Cooperative of Stefanovikeio was recognized as a Producer Group by the Prefecture of Magnesia in the spring of 2010. It consists of producers from Stefanovikeio, Rizomilos, Kanalia, Agios Georgios Feron, as well as from Sotirio and the settlement of Myron in Larissa. Purpose of Α.Σ. ΘΕ.ΦΥ. is the maximization of production, the improvement of the quality of the products (dried nuts) and the peak of commercial value aiming to ensure a satisfactory standard of living for both members and their families. Up to this point, there are Fistiki processing machines and a land acquisition was made in Stefanovikeio, focused on the construction of a building complex. We have regular contacts with other three cooperatives across Greece as well as acquaintances with wholesalers both domestically and abroad, for example in Italy, Sweden, Albania and Russia. We have confidence in ourselves, we believe in what we do, and we hope that we will succeed. The Board consists of: President of the Board Prassas Konstantinos Vice President Koukoutselos Christos Treasurer Mpouropoulos Vasileios Secretary Sveronopoulos Athanasios Member Antzouris Ioannis
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  140403Send e-mailStefanovikeio, Magnenia - Magnisia6977630278
- The Forgotten Farming Cooperative was founded in 1956 and has 260 producer members. Its premises are on a privately owned plot of 12 acres and have 4 cooling rooms of 600 sqm. The cooperative has been part of the EES Commex Consortium (partnership with AS NEOS APOLLON) since 2007 managing a multitude of products (industrial peaches, table peaches, nectarines, plums, kiwi etc.) aiming at high standards and high standards. its customers. The products are all certified with AGRO 2.1, 2.2 and GLOBALG.A.P.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  15928Send e-mailKsechasmeni - Imathia23310395016978948351
Page 1 from 2 Next