in: All Greece
- Agricultural Association Pegasus Pegasus covers the production, harvest, processing, standardization and launching, preparation for market of its citrus fruit (oranges, tangerines) for exportation. The Agricultural Association Pegasus was established in 1982 and its life span is unlimited. It's one of the greatest associations in Greece that consists of 250 members. The headquarters of the company are based on Nea Tiryntha, Nafplio, Greece. Pegasus covers the production, harvest, processing, standardization and launching, preparation for market of its citrus fruit (oranges, tangerines) for exportation. The quality of our organized laboratories from our exceptionally trained personnel. The ideal climate conditions of the area, the soil rich in nutrients, all compined with the producer's passion, give products excellent in quality with a unique distinguished taste. Our main purpose is to offer our services to the professionals of the field and to support the financial interests of the members in order to continue producing citrus fruit with high nutritional values. Our vision is to lead the promotion of our products (oranges, tangerines) abroad, and maintain their high quality. Associations Head, Konstantinos Smyrniotakis Nea Tiryntha, Nafplio 21100 / Argolida Landline: 2752036116,2752036231,2752096500 Fax: 2752036385 E-mail: email@example.com Person In Charge: Konstantinos Smyrniotakis
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  63297Send e-mailNea Tiryntha - Nafplio2752036116,2752036231,2752096500
- The Agricultural Cooperative Kakovatos, founded in 1928 with a main activity the production and marketing stafidas.Me changing culture in 1986 created a mill in 1988. In 2003 retool for best quality olive oil. The Agricultural Cooperative Kakovatos has ISO certification for good quality olive oil provides, in terms of color, taste and quality of the oil. This high level of olive oil cooperative, firmly ensured annually by the particular soil and climatic conditions of the region.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  63481Send e-mailKAKOVATOS - Zacharo2625032893
- The main concern of our Cooperative and its employees is to serve and defend the interests of our farmers and livestock farmers. Our goal is the long-term course of our cooperation with farmers and stock farmers, based on timeless values, for sustainable development. The vision of the Agricultural Cooperative is to ensure the sustainability of agricultural holdings with respect for man and the environment.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  80Send e-mailDigeni Akrita 23 - Elassona - Larisa24930225226972672001
AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE PRODUCERS HORTICULTURAL GREENHOUSE ELAFONISOU CHRYSOSKALITISSAS CHANIA - TOMATO ELAFONISOUIn rural cooperative team of producers involved, tomato produce integrated management, and certified with the best quality greenhouse tomatoes you find in Greece. The greenhouses are Chania Crete facility standards for growing vegetables, horticulture and natural are ideal for growing tomatoes. Tomatoes Elafonisi grown with natural fertilization traditional and for this reason remain tasty and juicy. Cultivated tomato type acorn bunch, pomodori, elpida, belladonna, dafni, despina, torry, chery. The packing of the cooperative makes an immediate and cost-effective export of tomato worldwide. Trust greenhouse tomatoes Elafonisi, Chania Crete, you will be completely satisfied.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  163657Send e-mailELAFONISI - Chania28220614416957041854
- For the products of this association are used purely raw materials and extra virgin olive oil. The products include: - SWEETS grape, orange,wild orange, fig, lemon,etc. - JAMS grape, orange, bitter orange, quince, apricot,etc. - BAKERY rusks with herbs ,cookies, etc - PIES pies, cheese pies, agnopites. - Kolyvata - ARCHANIOTIKES TRADITIONAL RECIPES kouvaroli, buns, xerotigana, kalitsounia, petimezopita, grapejelly. - Trahanias (boiled wheat) dry and fresh. The women's cooperative "Archanes Flavors" other than the production of these products and is also active in sale and distribution in products of other cooperatives, Arhanes wine, raki, barley rusks, The women's cooperative "Archanes Flavors" can organise any kind of social events (weddings, baptisms, memorial, name day and any other celebrations). Specifically, for the memorial, the cooperative takes full organization and service. The women's cooperative can offer products, biscuits and cakes, at conferences, exhibitions and other events. The women's cooperative offers as well lessons in traditionel cooking and baking
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  122314Send e-mailARHANES - HERAKLION28107519686972301684
Speko Vrontou Pierias - Agricultural Cooperative - Agricultural Supplies - Refrigeration - Fresh Fruit and Vegetable SortingSPEKO Agricultural Cooperation of Vrodou in Pieria The Agricultural Cooperative SPEKO Vrondou numbers about 400 members, active producers. Activitates in: in the production and sale of tobacco leaves of the variety Σ53 (Katerini) (tobacco, table grapes, olives, cereals, pomegranates, kiwi trees, horticultural products), the sale of agricultural supplies to the members of the cooperative and to producers who are not members of the cooperative for all the crops in the wider region of Vrodou in the Certification of Tobacco Producers with the Agro Integrated Management System 2.1 and 2.2 from 2007 in the Certification of the Grape Producing Members of the Cooperative with Global Gap since 2009 the education of the members of the cooperative for new crops, innovations in agricultural production, participation in research programs of innovative crops (eg stevia - participation in experimental parcels in the years 2007-2008-2009 DIVTOB Program). Administration - Staff: Administrative Council President: Natsios George of Christos Vice President: Spanos Ioannis of Nicholaos Cashier: Papamanos George of Ioannis Secretary: Golemas Dimitrios of Lazarus Members Tsimitris George of Nicholaos Tsianakas Ioannis of George Papachristos Minas of Vassilios Personell Secretary: Tioutoufas Chris of Konstantinos Warehouse Responsible: Tsimitris Antonis of Konstantinos Agronomist Consultant - Certifications Observer: Leinas Dimitris of Athanasios VRODOU - KATERINI 2351055246, 2351055922, 2351046330 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  16184Send e-mailVRODOU - Pieria2351055246,2351055922,23510463306932044800
- The Forgotten Farming Cooperative was founded in 1956 and has 260 producer members. Its premises are on a privately owned plot of 12 acres and have 4 cooling rooms of 600 sqm. The cooperative has been part of the EES Commex Consortium (partnership with AS NEOS APOLLON) since 2007 managing a multitude of products (industrial peaches, table peaches, nectarines, plums, kiwi etc.) aiming at high standards and high standards. its customers. The products are all certified with AGRO 2.1, 2.2 and GLOBALG.A.P.
Category: COOPERATIVESImages  603Send e-mailKsechasmeni - Imathia23310395016978948351