in: All Greece
- Our "Body Healthy" Dietetic Office located in Piraeus undertakes the study of your eating habits and the creation of diet programs for everyone, whether it's a pathological case or not. With many years of experience, with the required scientific training specializing in Clinical Nutrition, he can handle all types of incidents, with a valid diagnosis and proper management. The dietician - nutritionist Marina G. Adam in Piraeus is involved in the regulation of body weight. Your partnership with the Body Enjoy Healthy Center is to set realistic goals that fit your individual needs, preferences and busy lifestyles. Dietitian, Keratsini, Drapetsona, Nice. Nutritionist, Keratsini, Drapetsona, Perama. Clinical Dietitian, Korydallos, Keratsini, Drapetsona.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  77115Send e-mailXormovitou 256 - Pireas21046140346936517941
About Nutrition - MSc Dietitian Nutritionist Xenia Maria Papanastasiou - Obesity - Pathological Causes - Veria - ImathiaI was born in Maroussi, Attica on April 16, 1988. I studied in the Diet and Dietetics department of the Alexandrian Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki. During my undergraduate studies I was researching nutritional habits in pregnant women and assessing their nutritional status in both macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, fats) and micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, minerals) . In order to complete my undergraduate research, I worked with the outpatient clinics of the Obstetrician Gynecological Clinic of the Hippocratic Hospital of Thessaloniki. Then, wanting to pursue my education in nutrition related to human health through a different education system, I completed my two-year postgraduate program at the University of Wageningen in the Netherlands with a focus on Nutrition Physiology & Health Status. In my postgraduate thesis I studied the effect of isoflavones on metabolic markers (HDL, LDL, triglycerides) in blood plasma and in the size of adipocytes in postmenopausal women. As developments in the field of dietician-nutritionist work are ongoing, I attend conferences and workshops on nutrition in relation to pathological conditions and also to sports, which is a part of my interest. I am also a member of the mednutrition editorial team writing articles on nutrition and developments in the field. Since April 2018, I have been Vice President of the ECHR of Central Macedonia (Association of Dietitians-Nutritionists of Greece, www.ed-de.gr). Nutrition education is about how a person thinks about food itself and generally how he or she lives, feels and behaves in his or her daily life. Together we will set goals and, with my help, guide you to the desired outcome by removing all obstacles that may be found on our journey to the goal while encouraging and motivating you to continue.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  4105Send e-mail2, Elhas Str - Veria23310727736972131861
Adamopoulou Christina - Dietitian Pallini Athens - Dietitian Sweet Water Athens - Nutritionist Pallini Athens - Dietitian Sweet Water AthensADAMOPOULOU CHRISTINA - 6937124130- DIETICIAN Pallini Glika Nera Athens - Pallini DIATROFOLOGOS ATHENS - SPORTS NUTRITION Pallini Glika Nera Athens - NUTRITION DISEASES Pallini Glika Nera Athens- anorexia ATHENS CLINIC DIETICIAN - DIATROFOLOGOS He holds a Masters Degree in Food Science and Nutrition and a degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Ioannina. Postgraduate training in Food Safety at the University of Ghent Great experience in sports nutrition (dietician at PAOK PAE 2004-2006) IDEKE Trainer Undertakes nutrition evaluation, nutrition education and diet planning for: - You were pregnant -athletes - overweight but also people suffering from: - neurogenic anorexia / bulimia - obesity (children, adolescents, adults) - metabolic syndrome - anemia -diabetes (type I & II) - cardiovascular problems -hypertension -and other situations
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  12254Send e-mail2 Efedron Axiomatikon & 17 Lavrion Avenue, Kantza - Glika Nera21066574566937124130 - viber
- Welcome! Alefraghi Eleftheria - Dietitian, Nutritionist Eleftheria Alefragki was born in Santorini in 1983. She is a graduate of the Crete Technological Educational Institute in the Department of Nutrition & Dietetics where she successfully completed her studies as a Clinical Dietitian Nutritionist. In 2006 she continued her practice at the Onassis Cardiovascular Center. During her studies, she focused on Nutrition Support in healthy individuals and in people with obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal problems. She holds a Master's Degree in the field of Eating Disorders (Nervous Bulimia, Adipose Hyperphagia and Anorexia Nervosa). She has attended many conferences from 2004 to 2010 and recently presented her work in the field of Health Education on "Eating habits of preschool age". Her interests are in the prevention and treatment of obesity, the psychology of body image and eating behavior, as well as the use of motivational therapy in changing eating behavior. Since 2006 she has been working as a Dietitian-Nutritionist since 2006, she has worked at the Metropolitan Private Hospital and Ayia Paraskevi Municipal Medical Center in collaboration with the Head of Dietikos Kyriakou . At the same time he writes nutrition articles in various local newspapers such as "Theatrical News" and "Santorini Times" as well as being a research associate at sites such as "diatrofi.gr", "asantneasantorinis.gr" & '' Santorini block ''. He is also a member of the Pan-Hellenic Association of Dietitians-Nutritionists and a member of the "NUTRITION" group. Alefragki Eleftheria, Msc Clinical Dietitian-Nutritionist
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  18394Send e-mailVothona - Pyrgos Provincial Road - Sandorini22860270436977573708
- Dietician - Nutritionist Marcia Arvaniti is an experienced professional in the field of nutrition and healthy living. With her office at 19 Efstathiou Kokkevi Street in Kyparissia, Ms. Arvaniti offers specialized services of dietary advice and nutritional assessment. Dietician - Nutritionist Marcia Arvanitis understands that nutrition plays a key role in improving our overall health and well-being. Through personalized nutrition programs, Ms. Arvaniti helps her clients achieve their goals for weight loss, managing sugar and cholesterol, improving energy, and developing healthy eating habits. With a personal approach, Ms. Arvaniti analyzes the eating habits and needs of each person, taking into account their lifestyle, individual preferences and special needs. Based on this assessment, she creates personalized nutrition plans that promote health and wellness. Dietician - Nutritionist Marcia Arvanitis has extensive knowledge about nutrition, feedback, and the effects of nutrition on health. Combined with her experience, Ms. Arvaniti develops collaborative relationships with her clients, offering advice and support to achieve a healthy life through nutrition. If you are looking for expert nutrition and healthy living advice, Dietician - Nutritionist Marcia Arvanitis in Kyparissia is the right choice for you. You can contact her office at 19 Efstathiou Kokkevi Street to schedule a session and begin your journey to improving your health and well-being through nutrition.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  1931Send e-mailEfstath Kokkevi 19 - Kiparissia27614012256986684302
Avramidis Savvas - Xanthi Dietitian - Xanthi Nutritionist - Treatment of Xanthi Chronic Eating Disorders - Treatment of Childhood Obesity Xanthi - Xanthi Conscious Diet - Nutrition Assessment of Xanthi - Diet in XanthiAVRAMIDIS SAVVAS - 6944149449 - DIETOLOGOS XANTHI - DIETROFOLOGOS XANTHI - NUTRITIONAL DISORDERS XANTHI - NUTRITION PATHISEON XANTHI - PACHYTHNAS XHITHOS Specializing in Eating Disorders Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders and Obesity. Specialization in Nutrition Disorders and Obesity in Children and Adults. Nutrition in Pathological Conditions Diabetes Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol, triglycerides) Hypertension Irritable, Intestine, Crohn's Disease, Constipation, Indigestion Cardiovascular Diseases Nutrition Assessment Lipometry Body Composition Analysis Basic Metabolic Measurement I'm Savvas Avramidis and I'm a Dietitian - Nutritionist with 23 years presence in Xanthi. I would like to inform you about a new, enriched with new techniques, how to approach your daily diet. These techniques will help you to find easy and proper diet choices at any time of the day. Adjust your weight with proper nutrition and Experiential Nutrition Education. The goal is to help you adopt proper eating habits while always respecting your uniqueness as a unique psychosomatic system. Dieting is simple in practice, easy, personal without prohibitions and coercive rigor, does not isolate you socially and does not deprive you of favorite flavors. A complete EXPERIMENTAL EDUCATION that teaches you to make good choices under any circumstances, feel happy and relieved from day one and the whole process to be a pleasant experience. Take care of your body because it is unique, because you have the chance to feel and interact with it and why it is well worth it! One step is! Nothing more! One step closer to you! The Nutrition Support Unit has specialized applications and technical knowledge in specific areas of nutrition such as Nutrition Disorders (hyperphagic disorder, bulimia, neurogenic anorexia, nocturnal hyperphagia, orthorexia). The Unit has been operating since 1997 and has extensive experience in nutritional management such as obesity, autoimmune diseases (Hashimoto's thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, Cron's disease, type 1 diabetes, etc.). Preparation and supervision of diet plan for athletes, pregnant women and for pathological conditions (cholesterol, triglycerides, hypertension, kidney disease, type 2 diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders) Contact me, I will be glad to receive and respond to any comments or questions you may have. Avramidis Savvas Dietitian Nutritionist Tel. Contact: 6944149449
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  7148Send e-mail40 Ekklision 3, Center - Ksanthi25414027656944149449
Balance - Ekaterini Karousou - Clinical Nutritionist - Msc Dietitian - Balanced Nutrition - Metabolic Regulation - Genetic Nutrition - Nutrition In Diseases - Nutritional Disorders - Pagrati AttikiExcellent graduate of the School of Nutrition and Dietetics of Crete, with two master's degrees in Greece in the field of Nutrition and Education. 10 years of experience in hospitals and in nationwide research programs as well as maintaining a personal office since 2015. A complete medical and nutritional history is taken during the first visit. Afterwards, body measurements such as height, circumferences of the whole body and body composition analysis are performed with a TANITA MC-980 fat meter. All data is then evaluated. In order to optimally deal with each case, certain nutritional rules are analyzed in order to create a nutritional plan together with the client and at the same time learn rules that will help with maintenance. At each visit, all measurements are taken and compared / evaluated with the previous ones in order to target the nutritional needs each time. Also, DNA testing service for genetic nutrition is provided in the nutrition office. Monitoring can be done either live or online - remotely, depending on the needs of each.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  2779Send e-mailFilolaou 138 - Pagrati21101276556942892436
- Dietitian Sparti - Nutritionist Sparti - Basourakos Panagiotis Doctor of the University of Peloponnese Sommetage visualization software (lipometry - partial analysis): The subject is informed about partial body composition analysis, body weight management, time targeting, risk calculation & basic measurements. Metabolic Rate Ratio Measurement & VO2Submax: Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) measurement with the Fitmate PRO metabolism analyzer and VO2Submax Metabolic Measurement with Monark cyclometer is provided by the method of indirect calorimetry. Dermatological Measurement: Dermatophyte with the Harpenden Precision Instrument, designed to be used for fatty tissue measurements on the surface of the skin (from which body fat is estimated). Food Training Patterns: The unique ability to visualize food and drink portions with special food items is provided. Dietitians and Nutritionists Dr Bassourakos Panagiotis, Sparti, provides the most personalized solutions for the organization of the diet, depending on your needs. The training, knowledge, counseling and the proper equipment of his office are a guarantee for the most effective nutrition programs. His doctoral dissertation, moreover, is an extensive epidemiological study on the diet of his Lakon compatriots and their impact on their health. Dr. Basourakos, with years of experience in Tertiary University Education and as a father of three children, places special emphasis on the education of elementary and elementary students on healthy eating, with interactive play and experiential learning in the comfortable, specially designed office space. He is a member of the Association of Nutritionists of Greece and the Royals Society of Medicine, the British Nutrition Society and the Association for Nutrition of the United Kingdom. It is located close to the center of Sparta, with easy access (ground floor) on foot, by bike, for mums with baby stroller and for wheelchairs. Finally, there is a comfortable parking space for your car.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  27938Send e-mail125, Lykourgou str - Sparta27310251816942548320
BODY Analysis - Standard Laboratory of Nutrition, Dietetics & Body Measurements - Dietician - Nutritionist ThessalonikiBODY ANALYSIS, Center for physical measurements and physical health Scientific Officer: Konstantinou Aikaterini Bsc & MSc, Dietitian - Nutritionist in Thessaloniki. BODY ANALYSIS - KONSTANTINOU KATERINA BSc, MSc is a model laboratory of nutrition, dietetics and physical measurements in Thessaloniki, with scientific director of the laboratory Konstantinos Katerina, dietitian - nutritionist, specializing in public and clinical health in Greece and. Her first degree is from the ATEI of Thessaloniki, while she was trained in England at the University College of London, obtaining a master's degree in her subject. BODY ANALYSIS is a new space, which provides state-of-the-art services for the complete analysis of physical condition, physical activity, but also the evaluation of lifestyle. Its purpose is to help people acquire a healthier lifestyle, as well as nutrition, by giving the appropriate nutritional advice, specialized on the needs of each individual. BODY ANALYSIS provides different types of diets for all ages, for all diseases and for all types of people, depending on their daily activity.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  64707Send e-mailVoulgari 1, Depo - Thessaloniki23104029066944889989
Borsi Eleni S. - Dietitian Acharnes Athens - Nutritionist Acharnes Athens - Anti-Aging Acharnes Athens - Antioxidation Acharnes Athens - Health Prevention Acharnes AthensBorsi HELEN - 6974143923- DIATROFOLOGOS AHARNES ATHENS - ATHENS DIETICIAN AHARNES - NUTRITION DISEASES AHARNES Athens- SUPPLEMENTS AHARNES ATHENS - ATHENS ANTIOXYDATION AHARNES - ANTI-AGING AHARNES ATHENS - ATHENS PREVENTION HEALTH AHARNES Ms. Borsi Eleni is a dietician-nutritionist and maintains her own private nutrition clinic at 108 Parnithos Avenue, Acharnes Attica. He is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Siena, with a master's degree in clinical nutrition and "Malnutrition". She has a four-year specialization in Human Nutrition Science, specializing in Intestinal and Parenteral Nutrition, nutritional management of the post-stroke patient, and nutritional support of the cancer patient. She has been a Curator of the Le Scotte Hospital in Siena and attends conferences in Italy as a lecturer, maintaining her well-being. Ms. Borsi provides completely personalized nutrition programs tailored to your individual needs and services such as: - Metabolomic Measurement - Weight Loss Diet - Body Composition Measurement - Diet of All Diseases, - Supplements for Chronic Diseases (cancer, stroke, etc.) - Antioxidation - Anti-aging - Health Prevention Her studies: Bachelor of Medicine, School of Medicine, Siena University Specialty, Human Nutrition Science Specialty, Intestinal & Parenteral Nutrition, Post-Stroke Patient Nutrition Management, Nutrition Support for Cancer Patient Her professional experience: Private office, Acharnes Former Curator, "Le Scotte" Hospital, Siena Associate Professor Rosalba Mattei, Nutritionist, Siena University Teaching quality management systems in a hospital setting, University of Siena Her participation in Associations: European Scientific Society for Nutrition & Metabolism ESPEN Italian Scientific Society for Human Nutrition SINU Italian Scientific Society of Intestinal and Parenteral Nutrition SINPE Hellenic Medical Society of Obesity Risk Factor Study Company for Vascular Diseases
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  46148Send e-mailParnithos Avenue 108 & Aristotle - Axarne21024778866974143923
- Services Unit of dietary Dietnet based on five pillars: 1ST SHAFT: no food in the diet is prohibited unless there is a specific health problem. So end the debt behavior and deprivation! There is no food that can not put them in your diet. Just ask! 2ND SHAFT: No foods are fattening or slimmer. These quantities make a difference! 3RD SHAFT: The diet should be adapted to the habits of diaitomenou and not diaitomenos diet. Only way to keep a diet or a diet plan long term. In Nutritional Unit Dietnet fully understand that every organization is unique and therefore training is personalized diet for each case after taking account of other coexisting diseases fortunes. 4TH SHAFT: Communicating Clinical Dietitian with diaitomeno is continuous and is not limited to the time of the session. You can contact the Dietitian by e mail or phone whenever you want. You still have the ability to make interim appointments of visits without additional cost! 5OS SHAFT: Investing in your education! To achieve the modification of feeding behavior of the individual is very important to consciously participate in the process of change in weight and / or various biochemical parameters related to health. For this reason special emphasis on education of the individual - through counseling dietary intervention - to become aware of the correct diet and proper eating behavior. Thus, it becomes possible to achieve the desired effect and the maintenance thereof after the person knows how to feed even after the diet! H education and individualization contribute to lifelong weight maintenance. For us every event is unique and that is why we make sure to provide specialized services tailored exactly to your needs! We consider it very important to know in advance the monitoring process because it will help you choose correctly you will trust your health. With us it's all clear and we seek to build trusting relationships with people who turn to us - or even better relations LIFE! The monitoring process is therefore as follows: Initially, the first session is received detailed nutrition - medical history. In Nutritional Unit Dietnet listen very carefully that you have to say and all information taken into account in the design of your own personal diet-nutrition. Each session is fat measurement, body regions measured, weighed, followed by analysis and evaluation of your Somatometrics features. Naturally we announce the results of the analysis and discuss the potential problems are identified and their deal. Based on the detailed history and anthropometric characteristics you with a unique design to your diet - diet. The diet can be modified again and again until you are completely satisfied and confident that you can apply! Even if you initially feel that your diet covers but in the process find that hard to implement (which is quite natural because the beginning is all most ardent and overestimated forces / strengths sometimes) do not worry: we can redesign for you at no additional cost ! The frequency of sessions can be weekly or fortnightly depending on your needs. More infrequent visits (eg every 3 weeks) significantly and can be performed at your claim but nevertheless our experience we can say that when your two consecutive sessions spaced over 2 weeks lost contact with the dietitian and is catalyst for keeping the diet and boost morale diaitomenou.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  123551Send e-mailATHENS AVENUE 336, CHAIDARI - Xaidari21053213396932514398
Dietetic Office Aspropyrgos Attica - CHRISTOPOULOS ILIAS - Nutrition Aspropyrgos Attica - Diabetes Aspropyrgos Attica - Metabolism Aspropyrgos Attica - Cholesterol Aspropyrgos Attica - Slimming Aspropyrgos Attica - Sports NutritionWelcome to our Dietetic Office, where we provide comprehensive nutrition services to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. Our team of registered dietitians is dedicated to helping you make informed choices about what you eat, and how it affects your body. We believe that nutrition is the foundation of good health, and we are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to achieve optimal health. Our services include personalized nutrition plans, nutritional counseling, and education on healthy eating habits. At our Dietetic Office, we understand that each person has unique nutritional needs and preferences. That's why we take a personalized approach to nutrition, working with you to create a plan that fits your lifestyle and helps you achieve your goals. Whether you are looking to lose weight, manage a chronic condition, or simply improve your overall health, our team is here to support you every step of the way. We also offer group nutrition classes and workshops, as well as corporate wellness programs, to help promote healthy eating habits and improve overall health and wellness in our community. Our registered dietitians have undergone extensive education and training, and are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the best possible care. We stay up-to-date with the latest research and trends in nutrition, and are dedicated to providing you with the most current and evidence-based recommendations. Thank you for considering our Dietetic Office for your nutrition needs. We look forward to helping you achieve your health and wellness goals.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  1979Send e-mailPerikleous 10 And, Salaminos Gonia, Aspropyrgos - Attica21055829846986578626
Dietetic Office Samos - Clinical Nutritionist - Dietician - KARMANIOLOU FOTEINI - Liposuction - Childhood Obesity - Nutrition & Sports - Eating Disorders Deep SamosKARMANIOLO FOTEINI Dietetic Office Samos Clinical nutritionist-dietitian "KARMANIOLOU FOTEINI" maintains her dietetic office in Samos, offering daily personalized nutrition solutions to people of all ages. Her scientific training, combined with her experience and continuous training, are the key to personalized and successful nutritional therapy with the ultimate goal of our office meeting your needs. She is always ready to listen to your questions, understand your needs and offer you the ideal solutions, always with the aim of improving your health. Contact the clinical nutritionist - dietitian by phone to book your appointment and visit her at her dietetic office in Samos.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  2997Send e-mailKonstantinoupoleos & Dervenakion, Vathi - Samos22734001716997260804
- GEORGE CHARALAMPIDIS GRADUATE Clinical Dietitian - Nutritionist / M.Sc. Sports Science & Sports Nutrition / M.Sc. I.S.S.A. F.. T.P. (Fitness Training Programm). CV Born in Athens in December 1983. Dealt very early martial arts (Shotokan Karate (BB), Kick Boxing (BLu.B.)), with discrimination Nationwide early age. He began his studies at the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics of Thessaloniki in 2002 and graduated in 2007. As part of the undergraduate curriculum, paid internships to Special Metaxa Cancer Hospital, Piraeus (E.A.N.P. Metaxa), EA . NP Metaxas and Tzaneio Hospital of Piraeus. In 2007, completes his thesis on "Dietary habits of pregnant and non-pregnant women between 20 and 40 years, tailored to specific macronutrients and micronutrients," a sample of 400 pregnant and non-pregnant from Thessaloniki and its surroundings which published in local newspapers of the city, and its results, the 8th Panhellenic Conference on Nutrition and Dietetics. In 2009 and 2010 takes place along with team diakerimenon Greek physicians of various specialties (Diabetologists practitioners, clinical psychologists, endocrinologists), in two large studies. The first international BIOS on the placebo effect of drugs in ambulatory oncology patients, and the second part of the COSI program known by the institution "Aristides Daskalopoulos' prevalence and signs of childhood obesity (ages 6-12 years), children of our country. This year is responsible for the research "Health Alliance" by the European Union through the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics is, raising the metabolic syndrome and the extent of the regions of Greece. Continuing and completing the 2010 training diploma in Sports Science & Sports Nutrition panempistimiou of Leeds Metropolitan specializing in free weights, Gym Management, Group Cross Training and postgraduate dissertation topic, the effect of resistance training and nutrition in mesoproteinikis not trained teens (Resistance Training and LowProtein Nutrition affect in Non trained teenagers), and then comes the second and graduate degrees from the institution of ISSA (International Sports Science Association), the Specialised Fitness Trainer Diploma. Since May 2010, working as a manager in a multiplex service and gym in the Cyclades, while in January the same year keeps staff dietitian office in Piraeus. He speaks fluent English and French, holds a patent professional lifeguard approved by the L.S.E. and 3 more related first aid qualifications. MEASUREMENTS: - Body Fat - Body weight - Liquid Body - Muscular body mass Expert nutritional regimen in: - Pregnancy - Diabetes mellitus - Lipid - Diseases intestinal tract - Childhood Obesity
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  62322Send e-mail112, PLATONOS STR. - Keratzini21040069386932263283
Dietitian - Nutritionist Evosmos Thessaloniki - Papakostas Vassilios - Weight Control - Body Analysis - Diet Program - Metabolic RestorationDIETITIAN - NUTRITIONIST PAPAKOSTAS VASILIOS In our dietician's office, based in Evosmos, Thessaloniki, with nutritionist - dietician PAPAKOSTAS VASILIO, we aim, with the design of personalized diets, in weight loss, but always through the prism of our people to improve and maintain health. At the same time, we seek to maintain the lost weight, the nutritional education and the modification of your eating habits. We aim to adopt a healthy lifestyle, in order to create a diet plan that will be adapted to the needs and daily life of each individual. With the modern equipment we have, we have the ability to properly assess the composition of your body (adipose tissue, muscle mass, total body fluids, visceral fat, cellular health) and measure your basic metabolism to have a complete picture. for the function and condition of your body.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  14077Send e-mailKaraoli Dimitriou 123 & Ionias 1 - Evosmos23105592296977750736
Dietitian Palamas Karditsa - Nutritionist Palamas Karditsa - Wellness Palamas Karditsa - Fat Diet Palamas Karditsa - Nutrition Assessment Palamas Karditsa - Dietitian Palamas KarditsaDELLIS NIKOLAOS - 6981955467 - Nutritionist Palamas Karditsa - Nutritionist Palamas Karditsa - Athletic Nutrition Palamas Karditsa Follow a balanced diet today for a better life, full of energy, without exaggeration and deprivation, which will be adapted to your daily life !!! We implement the following services with personalized sessions focused primarily on improving the nutritional quality of those who are addressed to us. Our ultimate goal is to improve one's health, athletic performance and well-being. Lipometry and nutritional evaluation Detailed lipometry and evaluation of results. What is the state of your body in relation to age? Which area of your body has the largest muscle mass? Does your program work alone? what can you fix to get 100 percent of your program done? These are some of the questions we can answer in this service. Measurement of RMR metabolic rate Cosmed RMR Basic Metrology Measurement System: Fitmate - Proportional measurement of energy consumed during calorie rest. - High accuracy - Detection of "slow" metabolism. - Design a nutrition plan with complete accuracy. -Time measuring 12 minutes with relative ease Dietetics Services A personalized diet plan for all situations, ages and goals. Book your appointment today and come get to know a new way of healthy eating !!!
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  41814Send e-mailGeorgiou Karaiskaki 20, Palamas - Karditsa24443010696981955467
Dietitian Patras - Nutritionist Patras - Kintis Spyridon - Healthy Nutrition - Obesity - Athletes Patras - Pathological Conditions Patras - Nutritional Disorders Patras - Nafpaktos Etoloakarnania - Aigio Achaia Rio Achaia Mesolongi KatologiDIETICIAN Patras - DIATROFOLOGOS PATRAS - PATRAS OBESITY - DIET PATRAS - PATRAS SPORTS NUTRITION - HEALTHY DIET PATRAS - PATRAS NUTRITIONAL DISORDERS - PATHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS PATRAS - PATRAS FOOD DISEASES - KINTIS SPYROS - 6981052392 Kintis Spyridon, based in Patras, is a graduate dietitian - nutritionist of the Supreme Technological Institute (ATEI) of Crete - Sitia branch. He has done his internship at the Health Center of Sitia. He has worked as a dietician - nutritionist in the program 'Help at Home in the Municipality of Dymi, in Kato Achaia for 5 months (24/09/2012 - 23/02/2013). He has worked as a dietitian - nutritionist in the company KALLISTO SPA in Aigio, for 4 months (28/04/2014 - 05/08/2014). He is a responsible dietitian - nutritionist at the academy of the Panachaiki basketball team. He is also an external collaborator at OLYMPION Hospital - General Clinic of Patras, as a dietitian - nutritionist, from December 2015 until today. Services With the TANITA MC 780 body composition analyzer, accurate measurements are made (fat mass, muscle mass, measurement of total body fluids, separation of intracellular and extracellular fluid, fluid retention). In combination with anthropometric measurements (waist circumference, hip, abdomen, etc.), a 15-day personalized diet plan is designed for: obesity, healthy eating, eating disorders and pathological conditions. Also, a 15-day personalized program for pregnancy - breastfeeding, children - adolescents, athletes is planned and monitoring of the course and progress of each patient is provided.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  34007Send e-mail13, Mezonos Str. - Patras26104226216981052392
- Talampouka Helen Dietologist - graduate of Technological Institute of Thessaloniki. Our diet office is for 2 years next to you. Our primary goal is health and promoting a healthy lifestyle. For this reason we plan diets that meet all the nutritional requirements of your organization and give you health and wellness. In our diet center dealing in particular with the treatment of obesity and weight loss by creating a diet plan based on the antioxidant diet. Our goal is to not only lose weight but through nutrition education to manage to maintain normal levels. The dietician involved in tackling child obesity, nutrition during pregnancy and meet nutritional needs in all pathological conditions such as anorexia, bulimia, bingeing and we aim to change dietary behavior.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  74267Send e-mailANDREA PAPANDREOU 203 - POLICHNI - Thessaloniki23106224486938236762
Eleftheria Gerki - Dietitian - Nutritionist - Nutrition Programs - Nutritional Recommendations - AgrinioEleftheria Gerkis Dietician - Nutritionist - Agrinio Gerki Eleftheria was born and raised in the city of Agrinio. She studied at the Higher Technological Educational Institute of Nutrition & Dietetics of Crete (2013) and continued at the National Kapodistrian Foundation, successfully completing her specialization in "Childhood Obesity" (2014). In parallel with her studies, she started her professional career voluntarily in the field of Nutrition & Dietetics and is a registered member of the Union of Dietitians - Nutritionists of Greece (EDDE). Her Bachelor's research study was on "Correlation of body image and eating habits among the students of the Department of Nutrition and of Dietetics, Nutrition and at the Department of Social Work, Heraklion". He completed his internship at the University Hospital of Heraklion and specialized in obesity, anorexia nervosa and Diabetes Nutrition, from the university professor, Mr. Kalikakis. From 2013 until today, she has been active in the field of nutrition and dietetics as well as in fitness clubs as a freelancer, having to her credit the management of a large clientele (adults & children) and undertaking normal and pathological conditions (hypertension, irritable bowel, polycystic etc.), pregnancy, weight gain and sports nutrition. She gave voluntary speeches in local and non-local schools on nutrition, nutrition counseling and information issues, while she was a speaker at the seminar held in Agrinio (2016) and organized by the region of Western Greece, with the theme "Learning about Diabetes" covering the topic of nutrition in Diabetes Mellitus. In November 2016, she completed her specialization in Nutritional Genetics with idealized seminars. Through this new science, it is possible for each person to discover their genetic profile (DNA) and their diet and habits to be adapted purely to their genes. Continuous monitoring of conferences, seminars and workshops held in the field of Dietetics, Psychology and Health from 2011 until today. The goal is through personalized programs, proper information, guidance, training and psychological support and taking into account the needs of each individual, to achieve weight loss and maintain weight loss afterwards in collaboration with the client - patient.
Category: NUTRITIONISTS15261Send e-mailKazantzi 4-6 - Agrinio26414017066942815041
- Clinical Dietitian-Nutritionist, graduated Harokopeio university physical education teacher, a graduate T.E.F.A.A I work as Director of Physical Education and Nutrition from 1999 as a Clinical Dietitian - Nutritionist since 2004. I work as a freelancer with my own office and staff a laboratory study - experiments food since 1999. I work from 19 years part time or full-time in sports arenas (ergometer centers, gyms, health centers).
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  13744Send e-mailPatision 347 - Ano Patisia21025875066937608209
Page 1 from 4 Next