in: All Greece
- Our "Body Healthy" Dietetic Office located in Piraeus undertakes the study of your eating habits and the creation of diet programs for everyone, whether it's a pathological case or not. With many years of experience, with the required scientific training specializing in Clinical Nutrition, he can handle all types of incidents, with a valid diagnosis and proper management. The dietician - nutritionist Marina G. Adam in Piraeus is involved in the regulation of body weight. Your partnership with the Body Enjoy Healthy Center is to set realistic goals that fit your individual needs, preferences and busy lifestyles. Dietitian, Keratsini, Drapetsona, Nice. Nutritionist, Keratsini, Drapetsona, Perama. Clinical Dietitian, Korydallos, Keratsini, Drapetsona.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  28343Send e-mailXormovitou 256 - Pireas21046140346936517941
About Nutrition - MSc Dietitian Nutritionist Xenia Maria Papanastasiou - Obesity - Pathological Causes - Veria - ImathiaI was born in Maroussi, Attica on April 16, 1988. I studied in the Diet and Dietetics department of the Alexandrian Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki. During my undergraduate studies I was researching nutritional habits in pregnant women and assessing their nutritional status in both macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, fats) and micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, minerals) . In order to complete my undergraduate research, I worked with the outpatient clinics of the Obstetrician Gynecological Clinic of the Hippocratic Hospital of Thessaloniki. Then, wanting to pursue my education in nutrition related to human health through a different education system, I completed my two-year postgraduate program at the University of Wageningen in the Netherlands with a focus on Nutrition Physiology & Health Status. In my postgraduate thesis I studied the effect of isoflavones on metabolic markers (HDL, LDL, triglycerides) in blood plasma and in the size of adipocytes in postmenopausal women. As developments in the field of dietician-nutritionist work are ongoing, I attend conferences and workshops on nutrition in relation to pathological conditions and also to sports, which is a part of my interest. I am also a member of the mednutrition editorial team writing articles on nutrition and developments in the field. Since April 2018, I have been Vice President of the ECHR of Central Macedonia (Association of Dietitians-Nutritionists of Greece, www.ed-de.gr). Nutrition education is about how a person thinks about food itself and generally how he or she lives, feels and behaves in his or her daily life. Together we will set goals and, with my help, guide you to the desired outcome by removing all obstacles that may be found on our journey to the goal while encouraging and motivating you to continue.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  474Send e-mail2, Elhas Str - Veria23310727736972131861
Adamopoulou Christina - Dietitian Pallini Athens - Dietitian Sweet Water Athens - Nutritionist Pallini Athens - Dietitian Sweet Water AthensADAMOPOULOU CHRISTINA - 6937124130- DIETICIAN Pallini Glika Nera Athens - Pallini DIATROFOLOGOS ATHENS - SPORTS NUTRITION Pallini Glika Nera Athens - NUTRITION DISEASES Pallini Glika Nera Athens- anorexia ATHENS CLINIC DIETICIAN - DIATROFOLOGOS He holds a Masters Degree in Food Science and Nutrition and a degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Ioannina. Postgraduate training in Food Safety at the University of Ghent Great experience in sports nutrition (dietician at PAOK PAE 2004-2006) IDEKE Trainer Undertakes nutrition evaluation, nutrition education and diet planning for: - You were pregnant -athletes - overweight but also people suffering from: - neurogenic anorexia / bulimia - obesity (children, adolescents, adults) - metabolic syndrome - anemia -diabetes (type I & II) - cardiovascular problems -hypertension -and other situations
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  488Send e-mail2 Efedron Axiomatikon & 17 Lavrion Avenue, Kantza - Glika Nera21066574566937124130 - viber
- Welcome! Alefraghi Eleftheria - Dietitian, Nutritionist Eleftheria Alefragki was born in Santorini in 1983. She is a graduate of the Crete Technological Educational Institute in the Department of Nutrition & Dietetics where she successfully completed her studies as a Clinical Dietitian Nutritionist. In 2006 she continued her practice at the Onassis Cardiovascular Center. During her studies, she focused on Nutrition Support in healthy individuals and in people with obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal problems. She holds a Master's Degree in the field of Eating Disorders (Nervous Bulimia, Adipose Hyperphagia and Anorexia Nervosa). She has attended many conferences from 2004 to 2010 and recently presented her work in the field of Health Education on "Eating habits of preschool age". Her interests are in the prevention and treatment of obesity, the psychology of body image and eating behavior, as well as the use of motivational therapy in changing eating behavior. Since 2006 she has been working as a Dietitian-Nutritionist since 2006, she has worked at the Metropolitan Private Hospital and Ayia Paraskevi Municipal Medical Center in collaboration with the Head of Dietikos Kyriakou . At the same time he writes nutrition articles in various local newspapers such as "Theatrical News" and "Santorini Times" as well as being a research associate at sites such as "diatrofi.gr", "asantneasantorinis.gr" & '' Santorini block ''. He is also a member of the Pan-Hellenic Association of Dietitians-Nutritionists and a member of the "NUTRITION" group. Alefragki Eleftheria, Msc Clinical Dietitian-Nutritionist
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  4567Send e-mailVothona - Pyrgos Provincial Road - Sandorini22860270436977573708
Avramidis Savvas - Xanthi Dietitian - Xanthi Nutritionist - Treatment of Xanthi Chronic Eating Disorders - Treatment of Childhood Obesity Xanthi - Xanthi Conscious Diet - Nutrition Assessment of Xanthi - Diet in XanthiAVRAMIDIS SAVVAS - 6944149449 - DIETOLOGOS XANTHI - DIETROFOLOGOS XANTHI - NUTRITIONAL DISORDERS XANTHI - NUTRITION PATHISEON XANTHI - PACHYTHNAS XHITHOS Specializing in Eating Disorders Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders and Obesity. Specialization in Nutrition Disorders and Obesity in Children and Adults. Nutrition in Pathological Conditions Diabetes Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol, triglycerides) Hypertension Irritable, Intestine, Crohn's Disease, Constipation, Indigestion Cardiovascular Diseases Nutrition Assessment Lipometry Body Composition Analysis Basic Metabolic Measurement I'm Savvas Avramidis and I'm a Dietitian - Nutritionist with 23 years presence in Xanthi. I would like to inform you about a new, enriched with new techniques, how to approach your daily diet. These techniques will help you to find easy and proper diet choices at any time of the day. Adjust your weight with proper nutrition and Experiential Nutrition Education. The goal is to help you adopt proper eating habits while always respecting your uniqueness as a unique psychosomatic system. Dieting is simple in practice, easy, personal without prohibitions and coercive rigor, does not isolate you socially and does not deprive you of favorite flavors. A complete EXPERIMENTAL EDUCATION that teaches you to make good choices under any circumstances, feel happy and relieved from day one and the whole process to be a pleasant experience. Take care of your body because it is unique, because you have the chance to feel and interact with it and why it is well worth it! One step is! Nothing more! One step closer to you! The Nutrition Support Unit has specialized applications and technical knowledge in specific areas of nutrition such as Nutrition Disorders (hyperphagic disorder, bulimia, neurogenic anorexia, nocturnal hyperphagia, orthorexia). The Unit has been operating since 1997 and has extensive experience in nutritional management such as obesity, autoimmune diseases (Hashimoto's thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, Cron's disease, type 1 diabetes, etc.). Preparation and supervision of diet plan for athletes, pregnant women and for pathological conditions (cholesterol, triglycerides, hypertension, kidney disease, type 2 diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders) Contact me, I will be glad to receive and respond to any comments or questions you may have. Avramidis Savvas Dietitian Nutritionist Tel. Contact: 6944149449
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  148Send e-mail40 Ekklision 3, Center - Ksanthi25414027656944149449
- Dietitian Sparti - Nutritionist Sparti - Basourakos Panagiotis Doctor of the University of Peloponnese Sommetage visualization software (lipometry - partial analysis): The subject is informed about partial body composition analysis, body weight management, time targeting, risk calculation & basic measurements. Metabolic Rate Ratio Measurement & VO2Submax: Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) measurement with the Fitmate PRO metabolism analyzer and VO2Submax Metabolic Measurement with Monark cyclometer is provided by the method of indirect calorimetry. Dermatological Measurement: Dermatophyte with the Harpenden Precision Instrument, designed to be used for fatty tissue measurements on the surface of the skin (from which body fat is estimated). Food Training Patterns: The unique ability to visualize food and drink portions with special food items is provided. Dietitians and Nutritionists Dr Bassourakos Panagiotis, Sparti, provides the most personalized solutions for the organization of the diet, depending on your needs. The training, knowledge, counseling and the proper equipment of his office are a guarantee for the most effective nutrition programs. His doctoral dissertation, moreover, is an extensive epidemiological study on the diet of his Lakon compatriots and their impact on their health. Dr. Basourakos, with years of experience in Tertiary University Education and as a father of three children, places special emphasis on the education of elementary and elementary students on healthy eating, with interactive play and experiential learning in the comfortable, specially designed office space. He is a member of the Association of Nutritionists of Greece and the Royals Society of Medicine, the British Nutrition Society and the Association for Nutrition of the United Kingdom. It is located close to the center of Sparta, with easy access (ground floor) on foot, by bike, for mums with baby stroller and for wheelchairs. Finally, there is a comfortable parking space for your car.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  3903Send e-mail125, Lykourgou str - Sparta27310251816942548320
Bereri Eirini - Dietitian Chalandri Athens - Nutritionist Chalandri Athens - Clinical Dietitian Chalandri Athens - Diabetes Chalandri Athens - Obesity & Metabolism Chalandri Athens - ClinicBERERI EIRINI- 6973349985- Nutritionist CHALANDRI ATHENS - Nutritionist CHALANDRI ATHENS - CLINICAL DIETOLOGIST CHALANDRI ATHENS - PROGRAM NUTRITION CHALANDRI ATHENS - SAKCHARODIS DIABETES CHALANDRI ATHENS - OLYMPIC CHALANDRI ATHENS - CATALOG OF CHALANDRI ATHENS - NUTRITION PATIENTS CHALANDRI ATHENS Ms. Bereri Eirini, Clinical Nutritionist - Nutritionist, BSc, maintains her practice at 25 March 11th Street, Chalandri, Athens and specializes in the following areas: Diabetes mellitus Clinical Dietetics Obesity & Metabolism Reduce body fat Weight gain Maintain weight Basal metabolic rate (BMR) measurement By professionally focusing on dealing with problems that concern you, whether they are health issues or appearance issues, he creates a plan for a balanced diet that can become a lifestyle and develop a healthy relationship with food to promote your health. Berri Peace Graduate of Harokopio University of Athens Member of the Panhellenic Association of Dietitians
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  193Send e-mail11, March 25th Str. - Chalandri21210568986973349985
Borsi Eleni S. - Dietitian Acharnes Athens - Nutritionist Acharnes Athens - Anti-Aging Acharnes Athens - Antioxidation Acharnes Athens - Health Prevention Acharnes AthensBorsi HELEN - 6974143923- DIATROFOLOGOS AHARNES ATHENS - ATHENS DIETICIAN AHARNES - NUTRITION DISEASES AHARNES Athens- SUPPLEMENTS AHARNES ATHENS - ATHENS ANTIOXYDATION AHARNES - ANTI-AGING AHARNES ATHENS - ATHENS PREVENTION HEALTH AHARNES Ms. Borsi Eleni is a dietician-nutritionist and maintains her own private nutrition clinic at 108 Parnithos Avenue, Acharnes Attica. He is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Siena, with a master's degree in clinical nutrition and "Malnutrition". She has a four-year specialization in Human Nutrition Science, specializing in Intestinal and Parenteral Nutrition, nutritional management of the post-stroke patient, and nutritional support of the cancer patient. She has been a Curator of the Le Scotte Hospital in Siena and attends conferences in Italy as a lecturer, maintaining her well-being. Ms. Borsi provides completely personalized nutrition programs tailored to your individual needs and services such as: - Metabolomic Measurement - Weight Loss Diet - Body Composition Measurement - Diet of All Diseases, - Supplements for Chronic Diseases (cancer, stroke, etc.) - Antioxidation - Anti-aging - Health Prevention Her studies: Bachelor of Medicine, School of Medicine, Siena University Specialty, Human Nutrition Science Specialty, Intestinal & Parenteral Nutrition, Post-Stroke Patient Nutrition Management, Nutrition Support for Cancer Patient Her professional experience: Private office, Acharnes Former Curator, "Le Scotte" Hospital, Siena Associate Professor Rosalba Mattei, Nutritionist, Siena University Teaching quality management systems in a hospital setting, University of Siena Her participation in Associations: European Scientific Society for Nutrition & Metabolism ESPEN Italian Scientific Society for Human Nutrition SINU Italian Scientific Society of Intestinal and Parenteral Nutrition SINPE Hellenic Medical Society of Obesity Risk Factor Study Company for Vascular Diseases
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  171Send e-mailParnithos Avenue 108 & Aristotle - Axarne21024778866974143923
- Services Unit of dietary Dietnet based on five pillars: 1ST SHAFT: no food in the diet is prohibited unless there is a specific health problem. So end the debt behavior and deprivation! There is no food that can not put them in your diet. Just ask! 2ND SHAFT: No foods are fattening or slimmer. These quantities make a difference! 3RD SHAFT: The diet should be adapted to the habits of diaitomenou and not diaitomenos diet. Only way to keep a diet or a diet plan long term. In Nutritional Unit Dietnet fully understand that every organization is unique and therefore training is personalized diet for each case after taking account of other coexisting diseases fortunes. 4TH SHAFT: Communicating Clinical Dietitian with diaitomeno is continuous and is not limited to the time of the session. You can contact the Dietitian by e mail or phone whenever you want. You still have the ability to make interim appointments of visits without additional cost! 5OS SHAFT: Investing in your education! To achieve the modification of feeding behavior of the individual is very important to consciously participate in the process of change in weight and / or various biochemical parameters related to health. For this reason special emphasis on education of the individual - through counseling dietary intervention - to become aware of the correct diet and proper eating behavior. Thus, it becomes possible to achieve the desired effect and the maintenance thereof after the person knows how to feed even after the diet! H education and individualization contribute to lifelong weight maintenance. For us every event is unique and that is why we make sure to provide specialized services tailored exactly to your needs! We consider it very important to know in advance the monitoring process because it will help you choose correctly you will trust your health. With us it's all clear and we seek to build trusting relationships with people who turn to us - or even better relations LIFE! The monitoring process is therefore as follows: Initially, the first session is received detailed nutrition - medical history. In Nutritional Unit Dietnet listen very carefully that you have to say and all information taken into account in the design of your own personal diet-nutrition. Each session is fat measurement, body regions measured, weighed, followed by analysis and evaluation of your Somatometrics features. Naturally we announce the results of the analysis and discuss the potential problems are identified and their deal. Based on the detailed history and anthropometric characteristics you with a unique design to your diet - diet. The diet can be modified again and again until you are completely satisfied and confident that you can apply! Even if you initially feel that your diet covers but in the process find that hard to implement (which is quite natural because the beginning is all most ardent and overestimated forces / strengths sometimes) do not worry: we can redesign for you at no additional cost ! The frequency of sessions can be weekly or fortnightly depending on your needs. More infrequent visits (eg every 3 weeks) significantly and can be performed at your claim but nevertheless our experience we can say that when your two consecutive sessions spaced over 2 weeks lost contact with the dietitian and is catalyst for keeping the diet and boost morale diaitomenou.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  100142Send e-mailATHENS AVENUE 336, CHAIDARI - Xaidari21053213396932514398
- GEORGE CHARALAMPIDIS GRADUATE Clinical Dietitian - Nutritionist / M.Sc. Sports Science & Sports Nutrition / M.Sc. I.S.S.A. F.. T.P. (Fitness Training Programm). CV Born in Athens in December 1983. Dealt very early martial arts (Shotokan Karate (BB), Kick Boxing (BLu.B.)), with discrimination Nationwide early age. He began his studies at the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics of Thessaloniki in 2002 and graduated in 2007. As part of the undergraduate curriculum, paid internships to Special Metaxa Cancer Hospital, Piraeus (E.A.N.P. Metaxa), EA . NP Metaxas and Tzaneio Hospital of Piraeus. In 2007, completes his thesis on "Dietary habits of pregnant and non-pregnant women between 20 and 40 years, tailored to specific macronutrients and micronutrients," a sample of 400 pregnant and non-pregnant from Thessaloniki and its surroundings which published in local newspapers of the city, and its results, the 8th Panhellenic Conference on Nutrition and Dietetics. In 2009 and 2010 takes place along with team diakerimenon Greek physicians of various specialties (Diabetologists practitioners, clinical psychologists, endocrinologists), in two large studies. The first international BIOS on the placebo effect of drugs in ambulatory oncology patients, and the second part of the COSI program known by the institution "Aristides Daskalopoulos' prevalence and signs of childhood obesity (ages 6-12 years), children of our country. This year is responsible for the research "Health Alliance" by the European Union through the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics is, raising the metabolic syndrome and the extent of the regions of Greece. Continuing and completing the 2010 training diploma in Sports Science & Sports Nutrition panempistimiou of Leeds Metropolitan specializing in free weights, Gym Management, Group Cross Training and postgraduate dissertation topic, the effect of resistance training and nutrition in mesoproteinikis not trained teens (Resistance Training and LowProtein Nutrition affect in Non trained teenagers), and then comes the second and graduate degrees from the institution of ISSA (International Sports Science Association), the Specialised Fitness Trainer Diploma. Since May 2010, working as a manager in a multiplex service and gym in the Cyclades, while in January the same year keeps staff dietitian office in Piraeus. He speaks fluent English and French, holds a patent professional lifeguard approved by the L.S.E. and 3 more related first aid qualifications. MEASUREMENTS: - Body Fat - Body weight - Liquid Body - Muscular body mass Expert nutritional regimen in: - Pregnancy - Diabetes mellitus - Lipid - Diseases intestinal tract - Childhood Obesity
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  26862Send e-mail112, PLATONOS STR. - Keratzini21040069386932263283
Dietitian Eleftheroupoli Kavala - Nutritionist Eleftheroupoli Kavala - Diet of Physiological Elements Eleftheroupoli Kavala - Diet of Physiological Elements Eleftheroupoli Kavala - Diet of Eleftheroupoli Kavala - Obesity Eleftheroupoli
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  204Send e-mailIoustianou - Kavala25920246176975830779
Dietitian Palamas Karditsa - Nutritionist Palamas Karditsa - Wellness Palamas Karditsa - Fat Diet Palamas Karditsa - Nutrition Assessment Palamas Karditsa - Dietitian Palamas KarditsaDELLIS NIKOLAOS - 6981955467 - Nutritionist Palamas Karditsa - Nutritionist Palamas Karditsa - Athletic Nutrition Palamas Karditsa Follow a balanced diet today for a better life, full of energy, without exaggeration and deprivation, which will be adapted to your daily life !!! We implement the following services with personalized sessions focused primarily on improving the nutritional quality of those who are addressed to us. Our ultimate goal is to improve one's health, athletic performance and well-being. Lipometry and nutritional evaluation Detailed lipometry and evaluation of results. What is the state of your body in relation to age? Which area of your body has the largest muscle mass? Does your program work alone? what can you fix to get 100 percent of your program done? These are some of the questions we can answer in this service. Measurement of RMR metabolic rate Cosmed RMR Basic Metrology Measurement System: Fitmate - Proportional measurement of energy consumed during calorie rest. - High accuracy - Detection of "slow" metabolism. - Design a nutrition plan with complete accuracy. -Time measuring 12 minutes with relative ease Dietetics Services A personalized diet plan for all situations, ages and goals. Book your appointment today and come get to know a new way of healthy eating !!!
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  340Send e-mailGeorgiou Karaiskaki 20, Palamas - Karditsa24443010696981955467
- Talampouka Helen Dietologist - graduate of Technological Institute of Thessaloniki. Our diet office is for 2 years next to you. Our primary goal is health and promoting a healthy lifestyle. For this reason we plan diets that meet all the nutritional requirements of your organization and give you health and wellness. In our diet center dealing in particular with the treatment of obesity and weight loss by creating a diet plan based on the antioxidant diet. Our goal is to not only lose weight but through nutrition education to manage to maintain normal levels. The dietician involved in tackling child obesity, nutrition during pregnancy and meet nutritional needs in all pathological conditions such as anorexia, bulimia, bingeing and we aim to change dietary behavior.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  43077Send e-mailANDREA PAPANDREOU 203 - POLICHNI - Thessaloniki23106224486938236762
- Clinical Dietitian-Nutritionist, graduated Harokopeio university physical education teacher, a graduate T.E.F.A.A I work as Director of Physical Education and Nutrition from 1999 as a Clinical Dietitian - Nutritionist since 2004. I work as a freelancer with my own office and staff a laboratory study - experiments food since 1999. I work from 19 years part time or full-time in sports arenas (ergometer centers, gyms, health centers).
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  3972Send e-mailPatision 347 - Ano Patisia21025875066937608209
- Dietitian - Nutritionist, Graduate of ATI of Crete Member of the Association of Dietitians-Nutritionists of Greece Master practitioner in eating disorders and obesity My name is Georgalis Spyridoula. My love for the science of nutrition - dietology started very early when I started studying at the University of Crete in 2009, where I graduated in 2013. Then I continued my studies by specializing in Eating Disorders and Obesity through the Center for Obesity and Obesity. disorders. At the same time, I keep up to date on nutrition issues by attending a number of training seminars and conferences each year. As part of my internship, I worked at Piraeus Tzanio General Hospital, and then worked as a pharmacist and a large chain dietitian. Since January 2019 I maintain my own office in the Korydallos area. I undertake cases for physiological conditions such as weight gain or loss, pregnancy, lactation, nutrition for children and athletes. As well as pathological conditions such as cardiovascular, osteoporosis, eating disorders etc that need nutritional management. My main goal is to educate the public on nutrition as well as their compliance with the Mediterranean diet and to adopt a healthy lifestyle and diet, always following the latest recommendations from international organizations and bodies.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  528Send e-mailSerres 33-35 and Dimitrakopoulou - Koridalos21049738806980642222
- Clinical Νutritionist The Centre of Nutrition & Clinical Dietetics provides from May 2000 to Argostoli Kefalonia services in nutrition area by Irene K. Amourgis graduate of King's College London specializing in childhood obesity. Also Irene K. Amourgis is an active member of the National Association of Dietitians and scientific partner program EVZIN which is an innovative program of Harokopio University and implemented in collaboration with the Ministries of Education and Culture and Sport, having as a final recipient the entire student population. The Centre of Nutrition & Clinical Dietetics provides from May 2000 to Argostoli Kefalonia services in nutrition space. It aims to valid, reliable and efficient service for all people who want normal weight always in combination with the improvement of their health. Bring statutory authorization that makes as legitimate nutritional counseling centers. Considering the medical and diet history and lifestyle and habits of each person adapts personalized program based on the Mediterranean diet and without deprivation. The measurement of RMR and body composition allows for the provision of appropriate programs to physiological or pathological conditions. - Translated with Google translate Working Hours: Morning: Monday – Wednesday – Friday: 9.00 – 13.00 Afternoon: Tuesday – Wednesday – Friday: 17.00 – 21.00 Nutrition and Clinical Diet Centre Clinical Nutritionist: Amourgi Eirini - Argostoli Kefalonia Tel.: 2671024093
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  108298Send e-mailIPSILANTOU 2 - Kefalonia2671024093
Kitsou Sofia - Dietician - Dieticians Nutritionist Pyrgos Ilia - Clinical Nutrition - Metabolism - Obesity SlimmingKITSOU SOFIA DIATHOLOGIST - DIATOGLI PIRGOS ILIA DIETTOFLOGOS DIATOFOLOGOI PYRGOS ILIA We are what we eat..... The Mediterranean diet is a shield for our health and quality of life. The traditional Mediterranean diet is characterized by high consumption of olive oil, vegetables, pulses, fruits and unprocessed cereals, moderate to high fish consumption, low meat and meat consumption, and low to moderate consumption of dairy products. Clinical diet Metabolism Obesity Ms. Kitsou's surgery is located at Alfeiou 2 Street.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  5117Send e-mail2, Alfeiou Str. - Purgos2621034396,26210364336932424176
Kouri Irini - Nutritionist Nea Smyrni - Dietician Nea Smyrni - Weight Loss Nea Smyrni - Weight Loss Nea Smyrni - Nutrition For Diabetes Nea Smyrni - Nutrition For Sports Nea SmyrniKouri Irini is a dietician and nutritionist with a private office in Nea Smyrni. She attended and successfully completed her studies at the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics of the Alexandrian Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, where she graduated in 2010. He successfully worked with the PAE Academy for several years. Panionios, giving nutrition instructions (before, during and after training) through talks throughout the team and parents, and applying customized diet programs and measurements to young athletes. She has also been invited several times to schools in New Smyrna to speak and inform students about the Mediterranean diet, its pyramid and the meals / nutrition a child has to do. In her office she offers to all (children, adults, elderly) nutrition services for all situations such as weight loss, weight gain, pregnancy, breastfeeding, nutrition for athletes, prevention or treatment of pathological conditions (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus, digestive system, etc.), women with STD. and health and well-being. Nutritionist and Nutritionist Kouri Irini has attendance certificates from many conferences and nutrition days so that it is fully informed by the latest studies and new data.
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  2294Send e-mail67, Omirou str - Nea Smyrni21141039386982841981
- Ms. Makri Angeliki is a clinical dietitian and maintains a practice in the cities of Larissa, Volos and Athens. Nutrition programs Diets Healthy diet Calculation of body fat Genetic Metabolism Test - Nutrifit Nutrition Test Pythagorean Tuning Therapy Electroacupuncture through Asyra-Pro Device BioResonance Metabolic Disorders Adrenal and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Agents of Metabolism The Four Humors are the metabolic agents of the Four Elements in the human body. The right balance and purity of them is essential to maintaining health. The Four Humors and the elements they serve are as follows: BLOOD – AIR PHLEGM – WATER YELLOW BILE – FIRE BLACK BILE – EARTH All four of these humors, or vital fluids, are present in the bloodstream in varying quantities: Health is a harmonious balance and interworking of the humors. Blood, or the Sanguine humor, is the red, hemoglobin-rich portion. Ιs the first humor to arise, and receives the richest, choicest share of nutrients. It is the most plentiful humor, and enters the general circulation. Phlegm, or the Phlegmatic humor, is present as the clear plasma portion. Is the second to arise and receives the next richest share of nutrients. It is also very plentiful, and enters the general circulation. Yellow Bile, or the Choleric humor, is present as a slight residue or biliburin, imparting a slight yellowish tint. Is the third to arise and receives a rather coarse, meager share of nutrients. It is not so plentiful. Only a slight residue enters the general circulation; the rest is stored in the gall bladder, its receptacle, to be used as needed. Black Bile, or the Melancholic humor, is present as brownish grey sediment with platelets and clotting factors. is the last to arise, and receives the coarsest, most meager share of nutrients. It is the least plentiful. Only a slight residue enters the general circulation; the rest is stored in the spleen, its receptacle, to be used as needed. Although the Four Humors work together to ensure the optimum nutrition, growth and metabolism of the organism, healthy humors still maintain their own identity and functional integrity. When the humors are harmonious, balanced and working well together, that is a condition called eucrasia, or “good mixture”. When the humors are unbalanced, aggravated, or out of sorts, that is a condition called dyscrasia, or “bad mixture”. In Hippocrates Humor Theory the mix of the Humors make the The Four Temperaments, which are the basic constitutional body mind types in Hippocrates medicine. Each one is named after a certain humor, and is characterized by the predominance of that humor and its associated basic qualities. The Four Temperaments are the basic of all constitutional notions of diagnosis and treatment in Hippocrates Medicine. Each individual has an innate, natural balance or makeup of humors and qualities that is unique and personal to him or her. This is called an individual’s temperament. Knowing your temperament, you know how to eat, live and medicate yourself properly for optimum health maintenance and disease prevention. Each of the Four Temperaments can be recognized by certain basic traits of physique, physiology, digestion and metabolism, personality and character. Branch: 23 Kifissias Street, Athens Zip Code 11523, Tel. 2155151307
Category: NUTRITIONISTSImages  8782Send e-mailIroon Politexhniou 135 - Larisa21551513076944225277
Page 1 from 3 Next