in: All Greece
- Exhibition workshop of sacred Byzantine Icons (Hagiography) and Ecclesiastic items. In our workshop, we craft sacred Byzantine Icons and wall paintings, according to the Byzantine traditional technic mostly of the Cretan school. The raw materials we use for the crafting of these artifacts are of excellent quality: natural and industrial woods are used, isolation of the wooden support with prepared canvas, 22 carat gold leaves coating, mineral colours and always with Tempera technic (the yolk of egg is used) according to the Byzantine method and tradition. The sacred Byzantine Icon is not only,and exclusivly a worship mean, but a diachronic work of art, of beauty and esthetics. We accept orders of any kind of theme and dimensions you desire, with trust. We have also the possibility to paint frescos in churches, and temples within and outside Crete. We are looking forward to meet you and host you in our space, and see by yourselves the Byzantine work of art we craft in a daily base with care, faith and passion. Alexandra Kaouki-Melidoni. Rethymno-Crete
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  54327Send e-mail22, MELISSINOU STR. - Rethymno28310242996947837680
- Icon Painting Workshop Spyridon Ntounis About Us: Mr. Spyros Dounis maintains his Hagiography Lab at Vasilissis Olgas Str. in Koropi, Attica for several years and offers his services either in the form of courses or as complete professional work. He studied at the School of Antonis Kourtikakis "Hellenic Center of Art and Culture" in the Byzantine Hagiography department. He was taught the history of the hagiography art, narrow and wide style, free design, coloring and the technique of stucco gold in the portable image. He was also taught the technique of fresco (fresh) as well as mural on canvas with modern materials. The duration of the studies was from September 1989 to June 1991. He was also taught mosaics from January to June 1991. Professors: Mr. George Barounis, Mr. Ioannis Lambrineas and Mr. Lazaros Konstantinidis. He received practical lessons in Cathedral of Marina Alykou Koropi from the Hagiographer and Professor Mr. Alexandro Bata. In the sacred cell of the Holy Archangels of Karyes - Mount Athos, he received lessons from the Hagiographer Michael the Monk. He participated in group exhibitions and seminars organized by the Panhellenic Hagiography Association, where he has been a member since 1996 and works professionally. He is a member of C.F.A.G. (Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece). Αναλαμβάνουμε: Icon painting Byzantine Hagiography Portable Icon Painting Fresco Painting Contact Us Tel. 210 6624685 | Mob. 693 2374956 Email: email@example.com
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  101133Send e-mailVasilissis Olgas 46 - Koropi21066246856932374956
BYZANTINE – ICONS OF AGIO OROS OURANOUPOLI HALKIDIKI - NEEDLECRAFT AGIO OROS - IMAGES – NEEDLECRAFT - HAND IMAGES - SOUVENIR - CERAMICSAre you looking for real hand painted icons? Are you looking for quality crafts from Mount Athos? You found it, in a shop on the western promenade, called "Byzandino". A cavern, packed with hand painted icons, hand made pottery and various other quality artwork. Many of the icons have been painted by monks from Mount Athos. These are not mass produced artefacts, they are works of art, worth while mementoes, to be treasured forever. Even the smaller and most inexpensive items are a delight to acquire, something to remember Ouranoupolis and Mount Athos. There is something for everybody. Something to hang on the wall back home, something to decorate a desk or a table, something to remind you of Ouranoupolis and a wonderful summer holiday.
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  60369Send e-mailURANUPOLI - Chalkidiki23770710826973315832
- I was born in Thessaloniki. I am self-taught. I deal with painting since my childhood. In 1985 I became a member of the Association of Professional Painters of Thessaloniki and Northern Greece in section Anglers. In 1986 for the first time I participated in a group exhibition of the Association at the Cultural Center of the Municipality of Sykies Thessaloniki. Since then participate in all exhibitions of the Association. Table I titled << >> Thessaloniki synedrilaseon adorns the hall of the Department of Economics, University of Macedonia. Also my painting is the gallery of A.Diamerismatos of Thessaloniki titled << >> Snowy boat. The tables are standard and not reissued. Participation in exhibitions outside the club. - In 1990 I participated in a group exhibition at the Public Hospital Employees Hippocrates Hospital of Thessaloniki. - In 1993 a group exhibition in Kapodistrio Cultural Center Touba Thessaloniki. - In 1995 a solo exhibition in A District of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, room Visual Reports Alex. Svolou 40. - In 1999 a group exhibition at Municipality Municipal District, Hall (Nicolaides) Touba Thessaloniki. - In 1999 a solo exhibition in the 5th district of Thessaloniki. - In 2001 a solo exhibition in Jharkhand. - In 2001 a solo exhibition in New Fokea Halkidiki. - In 2002 a group exhibition Painting the company Macedonian Thessaloniki studies. - In 2002 a solo exhibition in Chalkidiki Halkidiki. - In 2003 a solo exhibition in Skiathos. - In 2004 the Municipality of Thessaloniki in a solo exhibition at the Peristyle of the Society for Macedonian Studies.
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  2863030, SERRON STR - Thessaloniki23109151896932982251, 6938700572
- Hagiographies are handmade creations that are collectible pieces and give your space a sense of serenity and beauty. The style is inspired by Byzantine standards. My years of experience are the guarantee of my job. My images are made using traditional techniques and the materials I use are of excellent quality. You can contact me for orders that may be of your choice Wholesale - Retail. Many years of experience in the field Yours sincerely Melissi Basilica
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  12840Send e-mail17-19, Kassandras Str. - Chalkidiki23730264826978323645
- ... When faith becomes art harmoniously coexists with tradition ... confirms the value of our work and marks the eternal time ... Our Creations Petroupoli / Athens Tel: 2105062416 Mob: 6944322143
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  211637Send e-mail58, SPARTIS STR. - Petroupoli21050624166976530710
Hagiographies Painted Icons Marousi Skaliotis Anargyros - Hagiographer Athens Attica Greece - Frescoes - Icon Painting Laboratory - Portable Icons Athens - Icon Paintings - Icons Cleaning & Maintenance Marousi Athens Attica Panhellenic Mount AthosSCARPED ANARGYROS AGIOGRAFOS MAROUSI ATHENS ATTICA ATTICA THESSALONIKI AGIOS MACEDONIA THRAKI THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE Epirus PELOPONNESOS CYCLADES CRETE VISION Hagiographies MAROUSI ATHENS ATTICA ATTICA THESSALONIKI AGIOS MOSEDONIA THRAKI THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE Epirus Peloponnese Cyclades Crete Ionian Crete Ionian ASIOGRAPHIES OF TEMPLON MAROUSI ATHENS ATHENS ATTICA THESSALONIKI AGIOS MACEDONIA THRACE THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE Epirus PELOPONNISO CYLIDINOU ICONS MAROUSI ATHENS THESSALONIKI AGIOS MOSEDONIA THRAKI THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE EPIRUS PELOPONNESOS CYCLADES CRETE IONIOU CLEANING IMAGES AND NAMES MAROUSI ATHENS THESSALONIKI AGIOS MAKEDONIA THRACE THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE Epirus Peloponnese Cyclades Crete Ionian PORTABLE IMAGES MAROUSI ATHENS THESSALONIKI AGIOS OROS MACEDONIA THRACE THESSALY CENTRAL GREECE EPIRUS PELOPONNESE CYCLADES CRETE IONIKI ISLAND ISLAND ISLAND Hagiographies of churches MAROUSI ATHENS ATHENS THESSALONIKI AGIOS MOSKEDONIA THRAKI THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE Epirus Peloponnese Cyclades Crete Vassiliou Ionian HANDMADE IMAGES MAROUSI ATHENS THESSALONIKI AGIOS MACEDONIA THRACE THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE Epirus Peloponnese Cyclades Crete Vassiliou Ionian WALLPAPERS OF NOON MAROUSI ATHENS THESSALONIKI AGIOS OROS MACEDONIA THRACE THESSALIA CENTRAL GREECE EPIRUS PELOPONNESO CYCLADES CRETE VISION Anargiros Skaliotis was born in 1971 in Manai, Canada, and is a graduate of the Department of Physical Education at the University of Athens. From 1990 he studied and worked near the iconographer Dimitris Tzovaras and the monk Kassiani. Since 1996, a long-standing collaboration with the hagiographer Maria Hatzivasiliou began in icon paintings of holy temples. He has held many solo exhibitions and has painted sacred temples in Athens and in the province and has collaborated with other hagiographers in the decoration and maintenance of sacred temples. WE UNDERSTAND THE PORTABLE IMAGES CONSTRUCTION, PRINTING OF PRIVATE AND LOCAL SEMINARS, MOSAICS, MAINTENANCE .. EXCELLENT QUALITY OF WORK AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE. His works exist in the sacred temples: Saints Apostles (Ioannina Bariades) Agia Irini (Furnaces Ikaria) Annunciation of the Theotokos (Metamorfosi Attica) Agios Georgios (Penteli Attica) Agios Fanourio (Gyzi) All over Greece but also abroad
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  31646Send e-mailKoimiseos Theotokou 19 - Marousi21080222086945142143
- House Mosaics Georgantas Religious mosaic - Mosaic - Inscriptions Pieria The art and technique of Byzantine mosaic has its origins in late antiquity. In Hellenistic and Roman times, mosaics used to decorate public buildings Floor and holy. This tradition of mosaics, however, cultivated and enriched, reaching the highest degree of perfection, in Byzantine times. Crowd mosaics, mural and floor-standing, built and adorned temples, palaces and public places, many of which survive today. Extremely incomparable beauty works one encounters in Istanbul Hagia Sophia, the Chora monastery, the monastery of Saint Luke in Fokida etc. Today the "house mosaic Georgantas' having as basis the style, the agenda and materials of the Byzantine period, was able to evolve and refine the art of mosaic paintings and floor. Patrons to this success was the processing technology of materials and the use of new structural components, but mainly the deep religious faith and devotion. The "House of the Mosaics Georgantas" was founded in 1997 in Dion Pieria form of cottage industry. Mainly engaged in the Orthodox Church, the construction, installation and maintenance of mosaic floors and mosaic icons. Both love for art, and the Religious faith of the people who staff this house, led to the creation of numerous mosaics that adorn churches, monasteries and private collections. Today, the "House of the Mosaics Georgantas", entrenched for 15 consecutive years in the professional area boasts integrated operations in many regions of Greece, a specimen of which appears in the pages of our website. In our facilities, Dion operates permanent exhibition with turnkey mosaic floors and mosaic paintings. His works "House Mosaics Georgantas" follow the Byzantine style and many of them are copies of works, mosaics or not, Old Byzantine churches. Our Work For more information contact us. Dion Pieria / Greece Tel: (0030)2351053697 - (0030)6947891312
Category: HAGIOGRAPHY103542Send e-mailDion - Pieria23510536976947891312
Icon Gallery Tsiouchas - Icon Paintings Katerini Pieria - Byzantine Paper Icons Katerini Pieria - Byzantine Icon Editions Katerini Pieria - Byzantine Icons KateriniThe image in Orthodoxy is the imprint of the glory of Christ, Our Lady and the Saints. Through these Christians we somehow make the glorious life of the future century At the same time become instruments that conform the lives of Christians and adapt it to the glorious life of the Saints. I wish the products of the Byzantine icons that we have become a cause for all Orthodox Christians to obtain many images of their homes for the sanctification of their families and the formation of Orthodox morals, which are very much needed in the hands of modern mutant life, which without wanting it we have. In us you can find unique Byzantine icons, veneration items, authentic paintings, small furniture, lamps, mirrors, gifts, goldsmiths, wedding list and many more. Icon Gallery Tsouhas, Hagiographies Katerini Pieria, Byzantine Paper Icons Katerini Pieria, Byzantine Icon Editions Katerini Pieria, Byzantine Icons Katerini,
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  10866Send e-mail9, Votsi Str. - Katerini23510259226972031243
School of Hagiography Volos - By Hand - School of Hagiography of the Holy Metropolis - Education - Teaching - Hagiography Courses - Painting Courses - Volos Magnesia"DIA CHIROS" School of Hagiography of the Holy Metropolis of Demitriados The University The School of Hagiography "By hand" of the Holy Metropolis of Demitriados started its operation in 1999 on the initiative of His Eminence the Metropolitan of Demitriados and Almyros Mr. Ignatius. The purpose of creating the School is twofold. Firstly, the School has the ambition to introduce some people to the wonderful and wonderful, but also rare art of hagiography and secondly, it tries, with the systematic work done in it, to inspire the right professionalism in the young people who approach it, so that give an answer to the difficult problem of livelihood and unemployment, which afflicts many talented young people of our time. Graduates of the School have already opened their own workshops and successfully undertake the work of painting the Holy Temples of our Metropolis, as well as other areas. Studies The duration of study at the School "By hand" is four years. During these four years, for four hours every afternoon, a dense curriculum is followed, which includes theoretical and practical courses. Students are taught free drawing, finance, Byzantine design, portable icon and mural. They know the artistic currents of the Cretan and Macedonian schools, which developed in the Byzantine and post-Byzantine era. They learn to work mainly in the traditional way of egg tempera, but also with other styles. At the theoretical level, they receive the appropriate knowledge, with which they will be able to understand the meaning and greatness of Byzantine iconography, as well as the importance of tradition, of which they are called to become carriers. Along with learning iconography at the "By Hand" School, there are a few more departments. First of all, there is the Art Conservation Department, which operates under the supervision of the Margaritov family. The responsible teacher of the curriculum is Mrs. Mania Margaritov, with whose work the students learn the sensitive work of preservation and restoration of old images, the maintenance and treatment of time-worn woods and in general the evaluation of old works. art and their restoration in the best possible way. The second department that operates within the School of Hagiography "By hand" is the children's department. This section is aimed at children and teenagers and offers rich knowledge on painting and freehand drawing. Any children who wish, with the careful guidance of their teachers can take the first steps in iconography. In a safe environment in many ways, children get to know the wonderful world of fine arts and freely choose the directions in which they are interested in indulging and progressing. The teachers The School of Hagiography "By hand" is taught by experienced teachers, graduates of the School of Fine Arts, hagiographers and people of spirit, who offer students not only their knowledge, but also the holy spiritual experience carried by the pacifist art of iconography. Activities The activities of the School of Hagiography "By hand" are mainly focused on the organization of exhibitions. Every year the Municipalities of the area give their own spaces to the School "By hand", for the organization of the annual exhibition of the works of the students, on the occasion of the end of the academic year. From time to time, an exhibition is also organized with works by students of the School, graduates, teachers and friends, which is also of a commercial nature and is called "Color Path". During the "Color Path" can, whoever wishes, not only to find out the work done in the School, but also to obtain any work he likes. During the summer in the School "By hand" there is also a summer department. This section operates three times a week for the months of July, August and September and participation in it is possible for anyone wishing to get acquainted with the portable image. Another activity of the School is that it can now take orders for the creation of portable icons, murals or other works of art. The purpose is certainly not for profit, since the School is under the auspices of the Holy Diocese of Demitriados, so the prices are very reasonable, aiming to strengthen the library of the School and the organization of its various events. For all the above activities but also for any other information, whoever wishes, can contact the secretariat of the School "By hand" at the address: 108 Agiou Nikolaou ἤ at the phones: 2421041058 and 6972225448 every day from 6.00 in the afternoon until 9.00 the evening.
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  126065Send e-mailAgiou Nikolaou 108 - Volos24210410586972225448
XENOU ANNA - AGIOGRAFOS PIRGOS ILΙA PELOPONNISOS CORINTH ARCADIA ACHAIA MESSINIA LACONIA - BYZANTINE ICONS - HAND IMAGES - PAINTINGHagiographer, paintings, Pyrgos. Mrs Anna Xenou undertakes works nationalwide, Evros, Kavala, Serres, Xanthi, Komotini, Rodopi, Drama, Kilkis, Pella, Florina, Thessaloniki, Chalkidiki, Kozani, Kastoria, Pieria, Imathia, Karditsa, Larissa, Grevena, Ioannina, Igoumenitsa, Trikala, Arta, Aetolia, Phocis Fthiotida, Magnesia, Preveza, Euboea, Boeotia.
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  58888Send e-mailPALATA AGIOU IOANNOU - Purgos26210315556970035237
- Byzantine religious painting
Category: HAGIOGRAPHY26, ASKLIPIOU Str. - Larisa24105304086945715706