in: All Greece
- Exhibition workshop of sacred Byzantine Icons (Hagiography) and Ecclesiastic items. In our workshop, we craft sacred Byzantine Icons and wall paintings, according to the Byzantine traditional technic mostly of the Cretan school. The raw materials we use for the crafting of these artifacts are of excellent quality: natural and industrial woods are used, isolation of the wooden support with prepared canvas, 22 carat gold leaves coating, mineral colours and always with Tempera technic (the yolk of egg is used) according to the Byzantine method and tradition. The sacred Byzantine Icon is not only,and exclusivly a worship mean, but a diachronic work of art, of beauty and esthetics. We accept orders of any kind of theme and dimensions you desire, with trust. We have also the possibility to paint frescos in churches, and temples within and outside Crete. We are looking forward to meet you and host you in our space, and see by yourselves the Byzantine work of art we craft in a daily base with care, faith and passion. Alexandra Kaouki-Melidoni. Rethymno-Crete
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  37882Send e-mail22, MELISSINOU STR. - Rethymno28310242996947837680
- Icon Painting Workshop Spyridon Ntounis About Us: Mr. Spyros Dounis maintains his Hagiography Lab at Vasilissis Olgas Str. in Koropi, Attica for several years and offers his services either in the form of courses or as complete professional work. He studied at the School of Antonis Kourtikakis "Hellenic Center of Art and Culture" in the Byzantine Hagiography department. He was taught the history of the hagiography art, narrow and wide style, free design, coloring and the technique of stucco gold in the portable image. He was also taught the technique of fresco (fresh) as well as mural on canvas with modern materials. The duration of the studies was from September 1989 to June 1991. He was also taught mosaics from January to June 1991. Professors: Mr. George Barounis, Mr. Ioannis Lambrineas and Mr. Lazaros Konstantinidis. He received practical lessons in Cathedral of Marina Alykou Koropi from the Hagiographer and Professor Mr. Alexandro Bata. In the sacred cell of the Holy Archangels of Karyes - Mount Athos, he received lessons from the Hagiographer Michael the Monk. He participated in group exhibitions and seminars organized by the Panhellenic Hagiography Association, where he has been a member since 1996 and works professionally. He is a member of C.F.A.G. (Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece). Αναλαμβάνουμε: Icon painting Byzantine Hagiography Portable Icon Painting Fresco Painting Contact Us Tel. 210 6624685 | Mob. 693 2374956 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  63326Send e-mailVasilissis Olgas 46 - Koropi21066246856932374956
BYZANTINE – ICONS OF AGIO OROS OURANOUPOLI HALKIDIKI - NEEDLECRAFT AGIO OROS - IMAGES – NEEDLECRAFT - HAND IMAGES - SOUVENIR - CERAMICSAre you looking for real hand painted icons? Are you looking for quality crafts from Mount Athos? You found it, in a shop on the western promenade, called "Byzandino". A cavern, packed with hand painted icons, hand made pottery and various other quality artwork. Many of the icons have been painted by monks from Mount Athos. These are not mass produced artefacts, they are works of art, worth while mementoes, to be treasured forever. Even the smaller and most inexpensive items are a delight to acquire, something to remember Ouranoupolis and Mount Athos. There is something for everybody. Something to hang on the wall back home, something to decorate a desk or a table, something to remind you of Ouranoupolis and a wonderful summer holiday.
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  44465Send e-mailURANUPOLI - Chalkidiki23770710826973315832
- I was born in Thessaloniki. I am self-taught. I deal with painting since my childhood. In 1985 I became a member of the Association of Professional Painters of Thessaloniki and Northern Greece in section Anglers. In 1986 for the first time I participated in a group exhibition of the Association at the Cultural Center of the Municipality of Sykies Thessaloniki. Since then participate in all exhibitions of the Association. Table I titled << >> Thessaloniki synedrilaseon adorns the hall of the Department of Economics, University of Macedonia. Also my painting is the gallery of A.Diamerismatos of Thessaloniki titled << >> Snowy boat. The tables are standard and not reissued. Participation in exhibitions outside the club. - In 1990 I participated in a group exhibition at the Public Hospital Employees Hippocrates Hospital of Thessaloniki. - In 1993 a group exhibition in Kapodistrio Cultural Center Touba Thessaloniki. - In 1995 a solo exhibition in A District of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, room Visual Reports Alex. Svolou 40. - In 1999 a group exhibition at Municipality Municipal District, Hall (Nicolaides) Touba Thessaloniki. - In 1999 a solo exhibition in the 5th district of Thessaloniki. - In 2001 a solo exhibition in Jharkhand. - In 2001 a solo exhibition in New Fokea Halkidiki. - In 2002 a group exhibition Painting the company Macedonian Thessaloniki studies. - In 2002 a solo exhibition in Chalkidiki Halkidiki. - In 2003 a solo exhibition in Skiathos. - In 2004 the Municipality of Thessaloniki in a solo exhibition at the Peristyle of the Society for Macedonian Studies.
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  2616530, SERRON STR - Thessaloniki23109151896932982251, 6938700572
- Hagiographies are handmade creations that are collectible pieces and give your space a sense of serenity and beauty. The style is inspired by Byzantine standards. My years of experience are the guarantee of my job. My images are made using traditional techniques and the materials I use are of excellent quality. You can contact me for orders that may be of your choice Wholesale - Retail. Many years of experience in the field Yours sincerely Melissi Basilica
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  1630Send e-mail17-19, Kassandras Str. - Chalkidiki23730264826978323645
- ... When faith becomes art harmoniously coexists with tradition ... confirms the value of our work and marks the eternal time ... Our Creations Petroupoli / Athens Tel: 2105062416 Mob: 6944322143
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  128953Send e-mail58, SPARTIS STR. - Petroupoli21050624166976530710
- House Mosaics Georgantas Religious mosaic - Mosaic - Inscriptions Pieria The art and technique of Byzantine mosaic has its origins in late antiquity. In Hellenistic and Roman times, mosaics used to decorate public buildings Floor and holy. This tradition of mosaics, however, cultivated and enriched, reaching the highest degree of perfection, in Byzantine times. Crowd mosaics, mural and floor-standing, built and adorned temples, palaces and public places, many of which survive today. Extremely incomparable beauty works one encounters in Istanbul Hagia Sophia, the Chora monastery, the monastery of Saint Luke in Fokida etc. Today the "house mosaic Georgantas' having as basis the style, the agenda and materials of the Byzantine period, was able to evolve and refine the art of mosaic paintings and floor. Patrons to this success was the processing technology of materials and the use of new structural components, but mainly the deep religious faith and devotion. The "House of the Mosaics Georgantas" was founded in 1997 in Dion Pieria form of cottage industry. Mainly engaged in the Orthodox Church, the construction, installation and maintenance of mosaic floors and mosaic icons. Both love for art, and the Religious faith of the people who staff this house, led to the creation of numerous mosaics that adorn churches, monasteries and private collections. Today, the "House of the Mosaics Georgantas", entrenched for 15 consecutive years in the professional area boasts integrated operations in many regions of Greece, a specimen of which appears in the pages of our website. In our facilities, Dion operates permanent exhibition with turnkey mosaic floors and mosaic paintings. His works "House Mosaics Georgantas" follow the Byzantine style and many of them are copies of works, mosaics or not, Old Byzantine churches. Our Work For more information contact us. Dion Pieria / Greece Tel: (0030)2351053697 - (0030)6947891312
Category: HAGIOGRAPHY94771Send e-mailDion - Pieria23510536976947891312
XENOU ANNA - AGIOGRAFOS PIRGOS ILΙA PELOPONNISOS CORINTH ARCADIA ACHAIA MESSINIA LACONIA - BYZANTINE ICONS - HAND IMAGES - PAINTINGHagiographer, paintings, Pyrgos. Mrs Anna Xenou undertakes works nationalwide, Evros, Kavala, Serres, Xanthi, Komotini, Rodopi, Drama, Kilkis, Pella, Florina, Thessaloniki, Chalkidiki, Kozani, Kastoria, Pieria, Imathia, Karditsa, Larissa, Grevena, Ioannina, Igoumenitsa, Trikala, Arta, Aetolia, Phocis Fthiotida, Magnesia, Preveza, Euboea, Boeotia.
Category: HAGIOGRAPHYImages  49510Send e-mailPALATA AGIOU IOANNOU - Purgos26210315556970035237
- Byzantine religious painting
Category: HAGIOGRAPHY26, ASKLIPIOU Str. - Larisa24105304086945715706