in: All Greece
- Koronzi Brothers Co is an old family company that was founded in 1890. We stress the strong tradition of Koronzi in currants and our strong link with the growers on the other hand, allow the Company to source the best raw materials. The Company’s goal is to achieve high quality products with guaranteed safety, by implementing good manufacturing and hygiene practices, according to the highest standards of Food Industry, as well as the consequence of the contracts with zero problems. Koronzi Brothers Co. is certified under the standards of Food Safety Management System, ISO 22000:2005 and BRC (issue 6). With responsibility and care for you we provide one of the most valuable products that our mother earth offers with certified methods and by respecting the environment and the consumers. We have all types of currnats and guaranteed quality, making it one of the most competitive Greek products. From the Phoenicians and Armenians, the therapists suggested the use of currants in order to cure anything. The knights of the Crusades introduced currants in Europe when they returned from the Mediterranean to date, currants stay on top, making it one of the most traditional Greek products. For a life around health and wellbeing us taste the quality and taste that nature gives us. Take advantage of today's rich source of vitamins and minerals and learn the secrets of the Greek diet. We will be very happy to hear from you.
Category: INDUSTRIESImages  73680Send e-mailMARATHΙA - AMALIAS - Amaliada+302622027716
KYPSELES - KYPSELAS INDUSTRY - WOOD PROCESSING LOUTRAKI KORINTHIAS - PSARRCO - PSARRIS NIKOLAOS KE SIA OEFraming industry, wood processing, beehives, in Loutraki, Korinthia.
Category: INDUSTRIESImages  124925Send e-mailSourla - Loutraki - Corinthia27410491776941464064
- Our company was founded in 1983 by Vasile Kostamena and Michael Angelis, based in Anilio of Metsovo. Since then he has been exclusively engaged in the manufacture of hives. We are known in the broad beekeeping world, beekeeping stores, beekeeping cooperatives, beekeepers for: The excellent quality of construction with state-of-the-art machinery The excellent quality of wood we use for the manufacture of our hives, which we deliver ready for painting without the need of any pretreatment by Beekeeper The reasonable prices. Our company continues to be thirty years in the first place of honey sales, thanks to our unceasing struggle for continuous improvement of our hives, making the observations and ideas of our beekeepers friends to mutual benefit. The transfer of the hives to the customers is done by own company trucks when the order is large, or by transport companies if the order is small. Finally, we would like to thank the whole beekeeping world for its love, support and trust in our products over the years and to assure you that we will continue on the same basis we built together in the future. We inform you that our company has moved to new modern facilities in the Industrial Area of Greece. Ioannina. Our hives and their accessories are ISO 9001 certified 2008
Category: INDUSTRIESImages  67824Send e-mailIndustrial Area of Ioannina - Ioannina26510031196947402200
- EURO LEAD Manikakis G. & Co GP Lead Products, Lead Sheets, Lead Constructions | Efkarpia, Thessaloniki Euro Lead manufactures and trades lead products for four decades now. We are based in Efkarpia, Thessaloniki, and more specifically in 40 Thermaikou Street. Lead constructions are a guaranteed and most cost-effective solution for radiation shielding in hospitals, clinics and radiology centers and also can be used in several lead applications in building such as domes, monasteries, churches and bell towers, using lead sheets. Leading the Lead Market!
Category: INDUSTRIESImages  2270Send e-mailThermaikou 40 - Efkarpia, Thessaloniki - Efkarpia23109514976973377470
- Production brass fittings. bronze fittings, Attica. Iron rods, Attica.
Category: INDUSTRIESImages  57254Send e-mailMITILINIS 4 - Mosxato21034100256945544429
- The company "Faso-Plast" Gr Fasois SA " Aspropyrgos , since 1974 , engaged in manufacturing plastics pipes and fittings for pressure , water - irrigation and drainage of PVC, polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene ( PP ) for various uses and also polyethylene pipe for natural gas for the private and public sector . The head office and factory premises Faso-Plast are in a private area in the industrial zone in Aspropyrgos and include four campuses production , warehouses and company offices . The machinery consists of latest technology machines that enable the production of high quality products and standards. The company holds an International Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001/2000 for the design and production of PVC-U, polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP), as well as new products , expanding its activities into new markets .. . The Faso-Plast -driven business producing high quality monitor and invest in new technological developments , educate and inform the workforce in order to meet the needs of the market and better serve its customers, who trust established in the top of the space . It continues with the same dynamic long-term creative path , for it is always ready to meet the demands of today and tomorrow .
Category: INDUSTRIESImages Send e-mailPOSITION 2 - PEFKA - Aspropirgos2105596333
- The roots of Violar S.A. in cotton business go back in 1955 and are closely connected with the dawn of mechanical cultivation in Greece. It was our devotion to our customers and our eminence to quality control that placed us high in the marketplace and set the bases of a flourishing course. Expertness in cotton ginning and grains and the provision of totally reliable supplying services have reserved us a special position among other suppliers of raw cotton and grains around the globe. In 1955, the four brothers, Anastasios, Dimitrios, Ilias and Constantinos Markou, started ginning cotton in the already established Livadia area’s facilities. In 1969 the cotton seed oil factory was inaugurated only to be followed by the cotton gin in 1978, both in Livadia area. By 1994 the second ginning mill started operating in Achilleio, Larissa, so that Markou Bros can reach and serve the farmers-suppliers of the plains where more than half of Greek cotton is produced. In 2004 Violar S.A. acquired another facility, a previously state-owned silo and warehouse complex in Velestino-Volos, expanding their trading capabilities, since the new complex can facilitate, preserve, manage and efficiently distribute all of its products.
Category: INDUSTRIESLEVADIA-THESSALONIKI OLD NATIONAL ROAD - Livadia2261029471,22610224636937151009
- Images Send e-mail- HERAKLION2892031103