in: All Greece
- The pediatrician - neonatologist Davakis Michael, offers medical services based on love for the child. Provides advisory support for pregnant, 24-hour availability and support.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  9261Send e-mail197, Charilaou Trikoupi str - Kifisia21080166706944312010
Dr Fotoulaki Maria - Pediatric Gastroenterologist Thessaloniki - Associate Professor of Pediatric Gastroenterology, AUTh.I graduated from the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh). I obtained the specialty of Pediatrics in Thessaloniki (D Paediatrics Clinic of AUTh) in January 1991. I was awarded a Ph.D. of the Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in October 1995 with a doctoral thesis entitled "Clinical Application of Immune Indicators in the Diagnosis and Monitoring of Enteropathy From hypersensitivity to childhood gluten ". From 1991 to 1994 I was trained in the diagnostic and therapeutic treatment of problems in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nutrition and Cystic Fibrosis in the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Cystic Fibrosis of the Pediatric Clinic of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. From 1994 to 1998 I worked as a curator of the National Health System, responsible for pediatric gastrointestinal nutrition and cystic fibrosis in the Pediatric Clinic of the University of Crete. During this time I have been trained in the endoscopy of the digestive tract of children and adults in the Gastroenterology Clinic of the University of Crete. From 1998 to 2002, I served as a B C-Coordinator at the Pediatric Clinic of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. In 2001 I was trained in the modern diagnostic methods of the digestive tract (esophageal permeability, esophagus and rectum manometry, exhalation tests) in the gastroenterological department of the Reine Fabiola University Hospital of the Free University of Brussels. In December 2002, he was elected Professor of Pediatric-Pediatric Gastroenterology at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. I serve at the post of Deputy Professor since July 2014 and I am in charge of the Cystic Fibrosis Unit of the Interdisciplinary Center of Cystic Fibrosis of the Medical School of AUTh at Papageorgiou Hospital. As a faculty member I teach the courses of pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, nutrition and cystic fibrosis to students in the IA and IB semester of undergraduate studies, in specialized doctors and postgraduate students. I am a coordinator of the postgraduate course entitled "Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition" of the postgraduate program of AUTh and I teach in the postgraduate program of the University of Thessaly. I participate with postgraduate courses in the educational program of the Hellenic Gastroenterological Society (Department of Northern Greece) and the Hellenic Society for the Study of the Liver. My research work focuses on Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nutrition and Cystic Fibrosis. I am in charge of doctoral theses and diploma theses and research programs. I have always been involved in many Greek and international conferences with announcements. I have published more than 60 papers in international and Greek magazines after a crisis. I have also written 20 chapters in textbooks, a doctoral dissertation and more than 100 published summaries in volumes of Greek conferences and international journals. I am a speaker or co-ordinator on many roundtables on hepatology, nutrition (normal diet and problems such as undernutrition or obesity), celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, cystic fibrosis, abdominal pain, food allergy Cow's milk allergy, eosinophilic oesophagitis), stagnation in body development, gastroesophageal reflux, vomiting, constipation, Several speeches have been made to clubs of celiac patients in Greece and Cyprus as well as to associations of parents or patients with Cystic Fibrosis and inflammatory bowel disease. I am a member of seven Greek and two European Scientific Societies. I am the chair of the Hellenic Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology of Hepatology and Nutrition, of which I am a founding member and I have been Vice-President and Secretary-General. I was eleven years member of the Editorial Committee of the journal Paediatrics of Northern Greece. I am a reviewer in many international journals and thematic editor at Annals of Gastroenterology. I have organized five conferences and I have been a member of an organizing committee of twelve conferences (including two international ones). I was 2 times a member of the KESY working group (each time with a six-month term) to recognize the specialization of Pediatric Gastroenterology. I am a member of the Greek Working Group on Celiac Disease and the Scientific Advisory Group of Cystic Fibrosis Patients.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  104552Send e-mail37, Vasilissis Olgas - Thessaloniki23108195966944949964
- Dr Zacharias Katsikadamos Designated pediatrician specializing in pediatric teaching hospital FREIBURG Germany and a PhD from the same University. Eighteen specializing in neonatal intensive care and pediatric university clinic specializing in child and allergology. The clinic operates ultrasound.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  61376Send e-mailKARTALI 183 - Volos24210588836944752100
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  23006Send e-mail73, Νikis str, Nea Peramos - Kavala25940216156936063776
Gida Anna - Pediatrician Kalambaka - Clinical Trials - Infant Monitoring - Breastfeeding Kalambaka TrikalaGIDA ANNA's office is located in Kalambaka, on the street Trikalon 114-116 (1st floor). The physician is a specialist in the University Hospital of Larissa. Her aim is to provide high quality services to children of all ages, respecting the needs of each individual.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  3914Send e-mailTrikalon 114-116 - Kalabaka243207843369776368917
IOANNA FOUNTZOULA - Pediatrician Nea Ionia Attica - Pediatric Monitoring & Examination Nea Ionia Attica - Vaccinations of Children Nea Ionia AtticaIOANNA FOUNTZOULA Pediatrician Nea Ionia In our office located in Nea Ionia, Attica, the experienced pediatrician "IOANNA FOUNTZOULA" and her team serve all our little friends by appointment every day. The rooms of our practice are beautifully decorated so that our little friends feel more beautiful and we aim to provide a high level of primary health care for infants and children. Pediatric Clinic of MITERA Hospital T. Doctor of PENTELIS CHILDREN'S Hospital Pediatric Monitoring and Examination Vaccinations Emergencies Eating Disorders - Nutrition Tips Physical development monitoring The doctor accepts in the afternoon by appointment. She is always close to the child and the parent, with responsibility and reliability.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  5219Send e-mail56-62 Str. Eleftheriou Venizelou - Nea Ionia21027538156977799490
- Kantartzi Eleni is a Pediatrician and maintains a private practice in Volos. For years she lived and worked as a Pediatrician in Lebanon where she maintained her private practice, but also as a Contracted Pediatrician at the Lebanese Ministry of Welfare and at Tannourine General Hospital. He has also worked as an Associate Pediatrician at St George Universitary Hospital. He studied General Medicine at the University of Bucharest and specialized in Pediatrics at Achillopouleio G.N. Volos for two and a half years and in the Pediatric Clinic of the Children's Hospital "P. & Aglaias Kyriakou" for another two years. She often participates in Pediatric Scientific Meetings in Greece and abroad. Finally, she specializes in Neonatology, Pediatric Intensive Care and Clinical Immunology.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  1401Send e-mailKassaveti 49 E - Volos24214006506996267372
Konstantopoulou Ioanna - Paediatrician Sepolia Athens - International Certified Breastfeeding Consultant IBCLC - Athens Pediatric Center CuratorKonstantopoulou Ioanna Pediatrician, International Certified Breast Advisor IBCLC, Curator of the Athens Pediatric Center since July 2014 Konstantopoulou Ioanna, pediatrician, A 'pediatrician at the Athens Pediatric Center, has 15 years of primary care experience, while IBCLC as an Internationally Certified Breast Advisor helps mothers to start breastfeeding and troubleshoot them. STUDIES 2016: Master of Science in Toxicology, School of Health Sciences, University of Larissa. 2004: Acquisition of Pediatric Specialty, 2nd Pediatric Clinic of the University of Athens. 1986 - 1993: ATHENS NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF KAPODISTRIAS, Department of Health Sciences - Medical School, Degree of Excellence "Very Good" (7,80). 1986: High school diploma "Hellenic Education" with grade 20. professional experience 2005 - today: Private pediatrician, Sepolia, Athens. 2014 - today: Private pediatrician, Kythira. 2014 - today: Curator A of the Pediatric Center of Athens. 2014 - today: International Board Certified Lactation Consultant IBCLC International Certified Consultant. 2011 - 2013: Pediatrician at IKA - ETAM Nea Ionia, Man and Child Protection Station. 2006 - 2010: Pediatrician at IKA - ETAM of Koropi, Markopoulo Local Clinic. 1999 - 2004: Specialist Doctor at the 2nd Pediatric Clinic of the University of Athens, Children's Hospital "P. & A. Kyriakou ". 1997 - 1999: Private Doctor of 24-hour primary care in a tourist resort (half a year), Chania. 1994 - 1997: Rural Doctor, Vamos Health Center, Chania. 1994: Specialist in Pathology, General Hospital "Agia Olga", Athens. Foreign Languages English French
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  13228Send e-mailGerakiou 35 - Sepolia21051333556932973401
Koutsogiorgos Alexandros - Pediatrician Larissa - Infant & Child Care - Vaccination of Children LarissaThe doctor's office provides medical services to newborns, infants and children. Advice and guidance for parents on the development and good health of children.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  637Send e-mailAverof Georgiou 18 - Larisa24106241186932378675
Kyriakidis Ioannis - Pediatrician Larissa - Vaccinations - Health Certificates - Infant & Newborn Monitoring - Child Monitoring - PrescriptionThe office of the pediatrician Mr. Kyriakidis is located in a very central part of Larissa, at 12 Kyprou Street. Undertakes the care of newborns, infants and children. Vaccinations and prescription. Visits daily by contact!
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  713Send e-mailCyprus 12 - Larisa24130194756937189186
PAEDIATRICIAN - ANALIPSI THESSALONIKI - TZETZI OLGA - PhD IN PAEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY - CHILDREN CARE - WEIGHT CONTROL
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  59784Send e-mail129A, VASILISSIS OLGAS STR - Thessaloniki23108880406936941971
Papathanasopoulou Vassiliki - Pediatrician Glyfada - Neonatal Glyfada Athens - Certified Lactation Consultant
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  9020Send e-mail8, Filikis Etaireias Str. - Glifada21089825586974013710
PEDIATRIC AND NEOGNOLOGICAL MEDICINE CORINTHOS - PEDIATRIC CORINTHOS - DOCTOR OF MEDICAL SCHOOL - KATSAFADOU ALEXANDRAPRICE: 83 EDIMANDOU, CORINTH, 27410 74424 AND NOTARIE 48A, XYLKASTRO, TEL: 27430 28728 Doctor of Medicine, University of Athens Postgraduate studies at the University of Athens Neonatology - Intensive Care Specialist at MENN Alexandra Hospital. Training in developmental tests for all ages Pediatrician-Associate Pathologist Iaso. Ms. Kassafadou Alexandra is a pediatrician with extensive clinical experience. She has worked in the largest pediatric hospitals and obstetricians-Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Athens. Particularly: She specialized in Pediatrics at Children's Hospital of Hagia Sophia. She completed her PhD at the University Clinic of Aglaia Sunday School. She has worked as a Curator at the Pediatric Clinic and Developmental Unit of Penteli Children, where she monitors children with developmental disorders, speech, autistic syndromes, attention deficit disorder and more. Specialized in Neonatal-Intensive Care at the Neonatal Unit at Alexandra Hospital and participated in the long-term follow-up of newborns and children with health problems at birth who needed to be treated at the Neonatal Unit. Worked as a University Scientist at the 3rd University Pediatric Clinic - Neonatal Unit at Attica Hospital. He holds a Masters Degree from the University of Athens and holds a Masters Degree (MSc). Degree Degree 9.14 Furthermore: During all the years of her hospital career she also did research: · Sworn Doctor of Medicine at the University of Athens, with an "Excellent" degree. · He has written numerous articles in prestigious international, European and Greek medical journals. · He has participated as a speaker at many conferences. Specific areas of interest: 1. Infections: This category of research belongs to her doctoral dissertation. Her studies have been published in major European journals and the World Pediatric Association. 2. The use of cortisol in childhood and its complications. Postgraduate work 3. Development and in particular speech disorder, speech delay, school readiness test. 4. Bronchial asthma: The pulmonary function of children with bronchial asthma has been studied and may affect pulmonary function, obesity and parental wear. (The results of these studies have been announced at the World Pediatric Congress as well as at other European and Greek conferences). 5. Breast-feeding: Statistics and factors that can influence exclusive breast-feeding in modern Greece. 6. Neonology: Developmental assessment up to school age in neonates born prematurely or having other birth problems. 7. Childhood obesity: A study of obesity and high cholesterol values in the modern lifestyle. WORK EXPERIENCE: Children's Hospital "Hagia Sophia". Curator at B Pediatric Clinic and Department of Social Medicine and Developmental Pediatrics. Obstetrician - Newborn Unit Alexandra Hospital. University Scientist C University Pediatric Clinic Diagnostic and therapeutic in the office. Screening for the diagnosis and monitoring of children with bronchial asthma. Strep test: Early diagnosis of streptococcal tonsillitis (free). Rapid measurement of CRP (acute phase protein). Blood transfusions in young or difficult children (when the microbiologist cannot) Appreciate yourself taking cholesterol. Nebulization of drugs to treat seizures of bronchial asthma or bronchitis-bronchiolitis. Pulse oximetry.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  77947Send e-mailAdimantou 83 - Κόρινθος27410744246974866811
- Practice The practice of Pediatrician - Surgeon Aikaterini Babanelou is located at Kifissias Avenue 320 & Sarantaporou 37 in Kifissia. The environment of our practice is pleasant and friendly to every child, but also to the parents. The equipment of our clinic is modern and does not disturb the children during the examination. Every visit to our clinic will be pleasant and your child's problems will be treated with the necessary care that suits you. 320 Kifissias Ave. & Sarantaporos 37 | Kifissia Telephone: 2130325337 Mobile: 6976863906 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  76038Send e-mail320 Kifissias Avenue & Sarantaporou Avenue 37 - Kifisia21303253376976863906
Pediatrician Basagiannis Athanasios Examination of newborns, infants and pediatric developmental examination - Karditsa Pediatric ClinicIn our modern pediatric clinic in Karditsa, in an elegant and friendly place for our little friends, newborns, babies, children and teenagers are examined. In addition to the children's examination area and the central waiting area, there is a specially designed breastfeeding room, where the mother can quietly breastfeed her newborn baby. There is also a playground for our little patients, to make the waiting time more enjoyable. Our pediatric clinic is easily accessible as it is located on the ground floor. But for parents who do not want to take their child to the doctor's office, a home visit can be made. Contracted with the Ministry of the Interior Modern pediatric clinic with breastfeeding room Monitoring of newborns from the maternity hospital Providing instructions - breastfeeding advice Examination of newborns, infants and their pediatric developmental examination Providing parents with care and care advice for newborns - infants Examination of children and adolescents Vaccination coverage planning according to National Vaccination Program Scheduled annual health check of children with basic preventive examinations Treatment of acute and emergency cases Monitoring of chronic diseases Issuance of health certificates Home visits
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  904Send e-mailIroon Polytechniou 32, Ground floor - Karditsa24410231066984066549
- Dr. GRIPARI MARGARITA Paidiatrician RESUME Margarita Grypari graduated from the University if Athens Medical School (1981). She served as a doctor at the Regional Health Clinic of Mykonos (1981-1984) and has been trained, for five years, in Pediatrics and Neonatology, at the 2nd Pediatrics clinic of the University of Athens, at the “Aglaea Kiriakou” Children’s Hospital. She served as a pediatrician at the Mykonos Health Center (1990-2015). She became the manager of the Health Centre from 2014 until she resigned. Margarita Grypari has contributed to scientific work: Publications in Greek and foreign conferences. Speeches in scientific conferences and seminars. Presidency in various scientific conferences. Member of the Greek Pediatrics Company. She speaks very good English and French. Today she owns a private practice in Mykonos. COMMERCIAL CENTER DILOS - ARGYRAINA, Mukonos 84600 / Kikladon Phone: 2289078449 Cell: 6944641036
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  41843Send e-mailDimos - Argyraina Commercial Center - Mykonos22890784496944641036
Pediatrician Voula Attica South Suburbs - Penny Psychogiou Diamantis - Monitoring of Infants & AdolescentsPediatrician Penny Psychogiou Diamantis maintains a modern doctor's office in Voula, Attica, taking care of and monitoring newborns, infants, toddlers and adolescents. The doctor also maintains a 2nd doctor's office in Sifnos and serves by appointment. Maintains cooperation with Athens Medical Center, IASO, MITERA, Metropolitan. The clinic has full equipment of modern technology and the clinic maintains a medical history for all our patients with the possibility of electronic prescription (drugs - vaccines - referral for examinations).
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  659Send e-mailDigeni 18 - Voula21089927266944519958
- Dimitriou Ekaterini is a pediatrician in Zakynthos and provides a valid diagnosis for every pediatric problem. Its goal is to provide high quality services to all elders with respect to each individual's needs. The clinic has two separate waiting areas to avoid infections in healthy children. A room for breastfeeding and vaccinations and another room for children who are sick. The playroom has a playground and a pleasant environment. Doctors, children and adolescents up to 15 years of age are examined in the clinic. The doctor's office is easily accessible near the city and has convenient parking.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  5435Send e-mailGaitani - Floka - Zakinthos26950224406946278892
- He specialized in pediatrics at Hadjikosta General Hospital and in the Pediatric - Neonatal Clinic of Ioannina University Hospital. From 1998 until today she maintains a private pediatric clinic on 17 October 28A Street. From 1998 to 2014 she was a responsible pediatrician at the Mother-Infant-Child Protection Station in IKA Ioannina. He has participated in numerous international and Greek conferences. He is fluent in English, French, Arabic and Bulgarian. He holds a diploma in acupuncture training from the Acupuncture Institute under the auspices of the International Medical Acupuncture Board (ICMART), since 2015. Has experience in treating musculoskeletal disorders, smoking cessation, obesity treatment. Aesthetic acupuncture.
Category: PEDIATRICIANSImages  3992Send e-mail17A, 28th of October Str. - Ioannina26510701506977431373
Page 1 from 2 Next