in: All Greece
Alargof Eugenios - Surgeon Urologist Cholargos - Andrologist Cholargos - Urinary Incontinence - Erectile DysfunctionSurgeon Urologist - Andrologist, Dr. Eugenios Alargof is the head of the Urological and Andrological Center in the Holargos area and specializes in the fields of atrophy and infertility. In particular, the Urologist - Andrologist, Dr. Eugenios Alargof is active in the fields of urine and urinary diversion (Ph.D. at the University of Athens), prostate cancer and external genital surgery, as well as urinary incontinence. From 1992 to the end of 1999, she studied and trained in the fields of general surgery and urinary surgery and external genitalia, on ultrasound, infertility and atrophy, at the Urological Clinic of the Hospital of Sismaglio. In addition, he dealt with pedodurology at the Hagia Sophia Children's Hospital, as well as gynecology and kidney transplantation at the "Laiko" Hospital. Throughout his training, he has completed and assisted in the completion of many surgical procedures related to the whole spectrum of modern urology, both in Greece and abroad. Then for the years 1999 and 2000, he was a collaborator of the Professor of Urology Ch. Deliveliou in the "Evgenides Hospital" and a permanent scientific associate, from 1999 until 2004, of the Institute of Andrological Disorders, where he collaborated with Andrologist M. Konstantinidis. He is also a partner of "EUROCLINIC", "Athenian Clinic" and the "Cyanos Stavros" Clinic.
Category: SURGEONSImages  35174Send e-mailAetideon 2 & Mesogion 224 - Cholargos21065642966937200702
- Brief CV of Antonios I. Evangelos Surgeon Antonios I. Evangelou was born and raised in Thessaloniki. He was an excellent student and graduated from the Panorama Unified High School with a grade of "Excellent" Nineteen and Sixteen (19.6) and a cosmopolitan diploma. He studied medicine at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, after a nationwide entrance exam, and received his degree "very well". He specialized for six years in the Second Surgery Clinic of GNTH. "Papageorgiou" one of the largest clinics in volume and severity of surgical cases throughout Northern Greece. During this time he was trained in the whole spectrum of general surgery procedures, but with particular emphasis on upper and lower digestive procedures. While attending international postgraduate seminars as well as performing a variety of surgeries at the hospital, he received a specialty in laparoscopic surgery. Throughout his education he had his father as a mentor and tutor to his surgeon Dr. Ioannis Evangelou, now Coordinating Director of the Second Surgery Clinic of the General Hospital Papageorgiou, who conveyed to him his long and valuable experience in surgery but also instilled in him the values of respect for the human personality and total devotion to his science. In addition, he successfully completed his master's thesis at the Democritus University of Thrace and received a diploma in "Hepatic-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery" with a grade of "EXCELLENT 8.81". After successful examinations in the competent committee of the Region of Central Macedonia he holds the title of "Special Surgeon". Surgeon Antonios I. Evangelou maintains a private surgical clinic (Sparti 1, Kilkis), collaborates with the largest private clinics in Thessaloniki and is also a research associate at the Second Surgery Clinic of the General Hospital of Thessaloniki.
Category: SURGEONSImages  2978Send e-mail1, Spartis Str. - Kilkis23410253806946542397
- DOCTOR 'S HOSRITAL Eptanou 29, Kypseli Tuesday 15:00 - 17:00, Wednesday 10:00 - 13:00 MEDICUS MULTIMEDIA Andrea Papandreou 5, Glyfada Friday 11:00 - 14:00, Saturday 11:00 - 14:00 CURRICULUM VITAE OF THE DOCTOR - SURGEON GEORGIOU KASSARA (t. Military-Doctor of the Air Force). Graduate of the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the Military School of Officers Corps (Σ.Α.Σ.Σ.). He received the General Surgery specialty at the University of Surgery Clinic of the Hippocratic Hospital of Athens, under the direction of Prof. V. Golematis. - From 1989 to 1996, B Clinic of Surgery at the Aviation Hospital. - From 1997 to 2007 Director of A Surgery Clinic of the Aviation Hospital. - From 2007 to 2010 Director of the Aviation Hospital Surgery Division. He is a Ph.D. of the University of Athens with the subject "Concurrent Intraventricular Interventions and Their Problems". He has retrain in hospitals abroad (ENGLAND, SWITZERLAND and the US) in laparoscopic surgery topics, surgical oncology digestive and endocrine surgery. He has published scientific papers in Greek and foreign journals (26 published works). He has a great participation in Greek and international scientific conferences of General Surgery with scientific announcements (102 scientific papers). He is a regular member of the Greek Surgical Society, the Laparoscopic Surgery Company and Endoscope Surgery Company. Foreign Language English. - In 2007 he received a degree in "Health Unit Management" from the French State University "CNAM". - From 1990 to 2017 the head of the surgical department of the ARISTAGORIOU private polytechnic at Vathi-Omonia square. - Scientific Director Open Social polyclinics Athens "Medecins du Monde" (Sappho 12 - 105 53 Athens) (tel: 210 3213150) and special secretary of the board (elections particle Medecins du Monde 2013, 2015 & 2017). - Elected full member of the Disciplinary Board of the Athens Medical Association (IAA 2011 & 2014 elections). In the 2018 elections of the IAA elects vice president of the Disciplinary Board. From 11/11/19 he is the Chairman of the Disciplinary Board of ISA. - Associate Surgeon Doctors Hospital of Patissia and Cephalonia 26 tel. 210-8807256 and Athens Medical Group (Clinic Phychiko), Andersen 1 - Psychiko, tel: 210-6974000 - He is a member of the Greek Society of Mammology and in the period 2016-2018 he was one of the alternate members and then a regular member of the Board of Directors. the company's. She has continued medical training at congresses of breast surgery. TRAININGS 1990: Annual post-training in colorectal surgery and laparoscopic surgery (at the University of Athens, Ippokratio, Athens, Head of Education, Professor B.Golematis). 1991: Practical seminar at the Balearic Experimental Surgery in Laparoscopic Surgery. (Professor Konstantinos Frantzidis). 1992: At the Oncology Hospital of Kifissia "Ag. Analogous "practical seminar in Laparoscopic surgery. 1993: Postgraduate Seminar in Laparoscopic Surgery at the European Surgical Education Center in Paris. (Dr. Dr Namir Katkhovda). 1994: Further training in liver-bile surgery at King's College Hospital in London (Director Mr. E. Howard). 1994: Further training in pancreatic surgery at Middlesex Hospital in London (Director Mr. R. Russel). 1995: Postgraduate seminar on the use of staplers in surgical abdomen. (At the European Surgical Institute in Hamburg Germany). 1998: Further training in Laparoscopic colorectal surgery in Friborg, Switzerland (Education Director Dr P. Petropoulos Medecin - chef). 1999: Further training in Laparoscopic Surgery in Diabetes Mellitus and Gastroesophageal reflux in L. WEIS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL in Chicago, USA (Head of Education Professor C. Frantzides). 2000: Postgraduate practical seminar on the treatment of the clays with the PROLENE Hernia system in Friborg, Switzerland. (Head of Education Dr. P. Petropoulos Medecin - chef). 2001: Postgraduate Practical Seminar on the Treatment of Malignant Obesity with Laparoscopic Technique in Friborg, Switzerland (Head of Training Dr. P. Petropoulos Medecin - chef). 2001: Postgraduate practical seminar on hemorrhoids with longo technique at St. Elisabeth in Vienna (education officer Dr. Martin Gloker). 2002-2003: From 1/9/2002 to 3/4/2003 she attended and participated in Liver and pancreas interventions at ERRIKOS NYNAN. (Head of the professor of surgery Ioannis Papadimitriou.) 2003: Ultracision Workshop for General Surgeons. European Surgical Institute Hamburg (GERMANY). 2003: IX International Workshop INCISIONAL HERNIA. Aachen Germany. (Head of Training Professor of Surgery Volker Schumpelick). 2004: RADIOFREQUENCY (Radionics Cool-type RF SYSTEM) ASSISTED MINIMAL BLOOD LOSS LIVER RESECTION at the First Surgical Clinic of Belgrade. (Head of Physical Education Professor M. Milicevic). 2006: Training in computer use. 2005-2007: Two-year Masters of Health Management Program at the French Institute (SINA 31) of the French National Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM). 2009: Training in MIVAT laparoscopic thyroidectomy (educator responsible Professor Paolo Miccoli - Pisa Italy). 2013: Training in lymph node surgery in breast cancer. Head of Education Professor M.Keshtgar. 2018: Training in breast ultrasound in FNA and core biopsy biopsy. Participation as a student in the educational seminar in Oncoplastic Surgery Breast with internships in EXPERIMENTAL CENTER ELPEN was organized by echemus and under the auspices THE MEDICAL SCHOOL OF UOA. Surgery Direction: Patision 237 - 1st floor, Koliatsou Square, Athens, 11254. TEL: 2108640918, 2108640988, 2108822751, Mobile: 6944547502 Email: email@example.com Director of Breast Department at Doctor's Hospital, 29, Eptanissos, tel: 2108807000 Tuesday 15:00 - 17:00, Wednesday 10:00 - 14:00 & Thursday: 15:00 - 17:00 Associate in the breast clinic at the Polyclinic medicus, Andreas Papandreou 5, Glyfada, tel: 2108900909 Saturday 11:00 - 14:00
Category: SURGEONSImages  143547Send e-mailPatision 237 - Koliatsou Square - Athens2108640918,21086409886944547502
- General surgeon in Piraeus. - Breast surgeon - Colorectal surgeon - Thyroid surgeon - Abdominal surgeon - Hernia surgeon
Category: SURGEONS26759Send e-mailPOLYTECHNIOU 59, PIRAEUS - Pireas21045380496973868270
- Surgeon genitourinary Larissa. The office of Mr. Karyoti John Panagouli located on the street 12. Neurourology kidney tumor urodynamics EXAMINATION STITIKI DYSFUNCTION lithotripsy TREATMENT OF CHRONIC PAIN URINARY TRACT
Category: SURGEONSImages  20484Send e-mailPANAGOULI 10 - Larisa24105795896973583962
Kolovelonis Georgios - General Surgeon Kalyvia - Laparoscopic Surgery Lagonissi Anavyssos Keratea - Colorectal Surgery - Surgery Clinic of Health Hospital - Igia Hospital Surgery OfficerEducation & Academic Titles: Graduate of Ioannina Medical School in 2005. Specialization in General Surgery in General Hospital Annunciation. Get a specialty in 2015. Postgraduate studies at the Medical School of the University of Athens entitled "Neoplastic disease in humans: a modern clinical-pathological approach". ATLS holder since 2010 Training in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery ELEN Athens 2010 Training in vascular access with ultrasound ELEN Athens in 2011 Member of Companies MEMBER OF THE HELLENIC SURGERY COMPANY MEMBERS OF THE HELLENIC ENDOSCOPIC SURGERY COMPANY Work experience Execution of a rural service in KS Nafpaktos from May 2006 to January 2008 Specialization in the Third Surgery Clinic of the Annunciation Evangelism from 2009 to 2015 From March 2016 to February 2018 salaried curator Surgeon at Athens Medical Center from February 2018 salaried surgeon surgeon In the TDCA HEALTH at the surgical liver-biliary-pancreatic clinic Clinical Interest Colonic and rectal surgery Laparoscopic surgery Endocrine gland surgery Laser Surgery
Category: SURGEONSImages  3091Send e-mail25, Kalivion str - Kalivia69746642196974664219
Kouridakis Petros - General Surgeon Thessaloniki - Military Doctor Thessaloniki - Laparoscopic Surgery ThessalonikiGeneral Surgeon - Military Doctor. The surgery of the surgeon Kouridakis is located at 82 Tsimiski street in Thessaloniki. The physician was director of a 434 ΓΣΝΕ surgical clinic and has been trained in the United States. He specializes in general and laparoscopic surgery, surgical oncology, colon and rectal disease. Ηe is affiliated with EOPYY.
Category: SURGEONSImages  5129Send e-mail82, Tsimiski str - Thessaloniki23102503516944253979
Lachanas Alexandros - General Surgeon Larissa - Laparoscopic Surgery Larissa - Breast Surgery Larissa- SURGICAL ORGANIC SURGERY - BREAST SURGERY - endocrine graft surgery - Soft Molecular Surgery - REMOVAL OF GYPSES - REMOVAL OF LEATHERS - Nail removal - LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY - PROTOCOL SURGERY - KELON REPAIR (LAPAROSCOPIC - OPEN METHOD) MICRO-INTERVENTIONS WITH LOCAL ANESTHESIA IN THE DOCTOR'S AREA COOPERATION WITH COMPLETE SURGERY CLINICS IN THE AREA Curriculum vitae Lachanas Alexander Doctor - General surgeon Date of birth: 01/02/72 Place of birth Larissa Primary education: 4th elementary school of Larissa from 1978 to 1984 Secondary education: 4th high school of Larissa from 1984 to 1987 4th High School of Larissa from 1987 to 1989 Higher Education: Medical School of the University of Nis, Serbia From 01/10/1990 to 02/12/1999 Degree of degree 7.35 Thesis - Title “PROCENA STANJA RESPIRATORNOG SYSTEMA” (CALCULATION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM) Degree of thesis: 10 Military service from 2000 to 2002 Arta - Health Center Athens - 401 General Military Hospital Lemnos - Sanitary Order Larissa - 404 Military hospital Acquisition of the recognition of the degree of asylum (DIKATSA) in 2005 Acquisition of a work permit on 03/03/2005 EXERCISE OF OUTDOOR SERVICE General Surgery - Surgery Department from 10/11/05 to 09/12/05 GNLARISAS - Pathology Department from 10/12/05 to 09/01/06 GNLARIS - Cardiology Department from 10/01/06 to 09/02/06 K.Y. Honorable PI Pirgetou from 09/02/2006 to 09/02/2007 TRAINING SERVICE AS A SPECIALIZED DOCTOR UNIVERSITY OF LARISSA GENERAL HOSPITAL UNIVERSITY SURGERY CLINIC from 12/02/2007 to 13/08/2012 Acquired medical specialty on 01/10/2012 PARTICIPATION-MONITORING OF POSTGRADUATE-POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR "TECHNOLOGICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINING TRAINING" Advanced Trauma Life Support ATLS Larissa 22/05 and 23/05/2009 Post graduate courses on HPB Surgery 2010-2011 POSTOPERATIVE SURGERY OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY Heraklion 07/06/2012 to 10/06/2012 INFECTIONS IN SURGERY Larissa 15/12/2009 ONCOLOGY SURGICAL RESTORATION Larissa 02/11/2010 TRAINING IN SURGERY Larissa 22/03/2011 INTRODUCTION TO THE BASIC EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY Larisa 27/09/2011 Venous Thromboembolic Disease Larissa 08/11/2011 SURGICAL ONLINE Larisa 13/12/2011 INFECTIONS IN SURGERY Larissa 24/01/2012 GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN TREATMENT OF INJURY Larissa 20/03/2012 BASIC PRINCIPLES OF PREVENTION AND RESTORATION IN SURGERY Larissa 22/05/2012 PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCE TWO-DAY ONCOLOGICAL INFORMATION Lemnos 29-30 / 10/2000 3rd SURGICAL SYSTEM OF CENTRAL GREECE Larissa 30-01-02 / 12/2007 3rd ANNUAL Gastroenterology Training Day Larissa 18-19 / 04/2008 BREAST DAY Larissa 03/05/2008 3rd CONSERVATION OF VASCULAR SURGERY AND ANCIOLOGY Larissa 23-24-25 / 05/2008 4th SURGICAL SYSTEM OF CENTRAL GREECE Larissa 26-27-28 / 06/2009 9th CONFERENCE OF SURGICAL COMPANY IN NORTHERN GREECE Thessaloniki 29-30-31-01 / 11/2009 10th Panhellenic US-Bovine-Pancreatic Surgery Meeting Alexandroupolis 14-15/05/2010 27th PANHELLENIC SURGERY CONFERENCE-INTERNATIONAL SURGERY FORUM 2010 Athens 24-25-26-27 / 11/2010 CORNER CANCER DAY NEW APPROACHES Larissa 4-5 / 03/2011 PROFESSIONAL COUNCIL OF THE GREEK SURGERY COMPANY Athens 15/11/2011 DAY OF GREEK SURGICAL SURGERY COMPANY Larissa 18/02/2012 SPRING SURVEY OF SCIENTIFIC SURGERY IN SURGERY Larissa 27-28 / 04/2012 5th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM “COLORECTAL GAMES” Heraklion 08-09 / 06/2012 9th NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF OBJECTIVE SURGERY Larissa 2-3 / 10/2015 SPEAKER AT A CONFERENCE “POLYMER ALUMINUM AS A MEANS OF REMOVAL OF THE DEAD SPACE AND REDUCTION OF POST OPERATIVE COLLECTION AFTER INTERVENTION FOR CA” Breastfeeding session in Larissa 03/05/2008 “SPIEGEL COMPLICATED KELS - EMERGENCY SURGERY TREATMENT” 4th Surgical Symposium Larissa 26/06/2009 "LAPAROSCOPIC TREATMENT OF US COMPLICATED VACUUM CYCLOTS" 10th Panhellenic Liver - Biliary - Pancreatic Surgery Meeting Alexandroupoli 14/05/2010 Foreign Languages English level very good, certification- “PROFICIENCY” Serbian level excellent, certification- UVERENJE RADNICKOM UNIVERZITETOM OTHER PRODUCTS OPERATING DISTRIBUTOR FOR MOTOR VEHICLES CURRENT PROFESSIONAL SITUATION Maintenance of a private surgical clinic in Larissa, 14 Panos str Scientific associate of "AKESO" clinic in Volos PRESENT FAMILY SITUATION Married on 26/09/2010 with Larissa Doctor Microbiologist Gambeta Polychronia Father of a male child
Category: SURGEONSImages  6066Send e-mailZisis Panos 14 - Larisa24130055276972311397
- Lozos Vassilios MD MSc PhD FECTS Cardiothoracic surgeon. Clinical counselor of the 1st Cardiothoracic Clinic of the ATTIKON University Hospital.
Category: SURGEONSImages  6364Send e-mail114, Vassilisis Sofias str - Ampelokipoi6937008786
- Dr. Fotios A. Mitropoulos MD, PhD, FACS, FACC Cardiothoracic Surgeon Pediatric & Adult Deputy Director of Pediatric & Adult Congenital and Acquired Heart Disease Surgical Department – General Maternity Gynecological & Pediatric Clinic MHTERA Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon Pediatric & Adult Diagnostic & Therapeutic Center of Athens HYGEIA Doctor Fotios Mitropoulos was born and raised in Athens. He graduated in 1992 from the Medical School of National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, continuing his specialization in Cardiac Surgery and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery at Yale New Heaven Hospital, Connecticut, UCLA Medical Center, University of California in Los Angeles, and Children Hospital of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, United States. In 2004 he was unanimously elected as a Lecturer in Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialty in the National Kapodistrian University of Athens. From 2005 to 2007 he was a Lecturer in Cardiothoracic Specialty at the University of Athens Medical School, Attikon University Hospital and in the private Hospital “Athens Medical Center”. From 2007 to 2016 he worked as a Deputy Director of the Congenital & Acquired Heart Defects Dpt. at the Onassis Cardiac Surgery Center performing numerous and successful surgical procedures and interventions of specific conditions and high degree difficulties. From 2016 and in the position of Deputy Director of the Congenital & Acquired Heart Defects, he works at the Maternity and Surgery Center of Athens MHTERA, continuing his scientific research and activity. Being an Honorary Ambassador of Humanity, he supports patients and children with uninterrupted and selfless charity. His basic features are his timid and approachable personality. Everyone that interacts with him notes the fact of how close he is to the people he is operating, their families, and all the others who just want to talk to him. He tries and finds the most of the solutions that will give smile and optimism as difficult as the incident is. He loves children very much and has devoted a great deal of research and clinical activity to them. He is a scientist with human life and dignity as priorities. During his studies and his professional practice and activity has been devoted to the Department of Research and Teaching with active participation in educational programs of the University of Yale, UCLA Medical Center, ATTIKON Hospital, ONASSIO Cardiac Surgery Center and Maternity & Surgery Center MHTERA. His continuous research and absolute dedication has as main purpose the development of innovative programs and techniques in the field of Neonatal and Adult Cardiac Surgery. He has attended scientific conferences of Greek and international scope. Numerous and remarkable are also his presentations, publications and translations in medical and scientific press. After honorary invitation he has participated in many lectures both in Greece and internationally, offering his medical knowledge and research material always with his medical consistency. His future plans and his main objective are the development and progress of new talented students through programs for specialization on their techniques, the development of an international database for Congenital Heart Defects, the structure of special International Program for physical exercise and diet for adolescents and adult patients with Heart Defects and last but not least International Conferences to develop new theories, techniques and treatment of difficult and rare forms of heart defects. He is a Honorary Member of major international and international scientific societies such as ISHLT International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation, The Euro-Asian Bridge Society, Yale University Surgical Society, American Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery STS, “Coeur pour Tous”, the Hellenic Cardiology Society and many other prestigious and prominent associations. Throughout his course he has been awarded with numerous and honored distinctions by very important Organizations, Universities and Medical Associations and Institutions of International and Domestic Valuation such as the American Medical Association, the University of Yale, Longmire Surgical Society and others. The complete Curriculum Vitae of Dr. Fotios A. Mitropoulos is available below.
Category: SURGEONSImages  2936Send e-mail6, Erithrou Stavrou str - Marousi6947430145
- The Kavallieratos Nicholas lives and works in Athens and specifically in Clinical Palaio Faliro. He has worked at Nice Hospital - Piraeus "Saint Panteleimon". He studied at the Medical School of the University of Athens' Piraeus Ionideios School Specializes: in Laparoscopic Surgery the Oncology Surgery in Endocrine Surgery restoring Hernia Breast surgery on Hemorrhoids in diseases of the Liver of Biliary and Pancreas. Areos 36 (in Paleo Faliro Medical Centre), Paleo Faliro 17562 / Athens Phone: 2109811689 - Mobile: 6974366077 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: NICK KAVALLIERATOS
Category: SURGEONSImages  12962Send e-mailnikavalie - Palaio Faliro21098116896974366077
NIKOLAOS ZERVAKIS MD, MSc-CONSULTANT ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON-ARMY MEDICAL OFFICER-ORTHOPAEDIC & TRAYMA SURGEON-SPORT INJURIES AND LOWER LIMP RECONSTRUCTION SPECIALIST-GERAKAS, ATHENS, GREECEBRIEF CV Associate Director, Orthopaedic Department 417 NIMTS, athletics. Master in Hip Surgery, Knee Reconstruction and Orthopaedic Oncology at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, London, UK. Member of the European Society of Knee Surgeons, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery. Member of the Greek Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology Member of Greek Arthroscopic Assosiation Member of Greek Spine Society Member of the Greek Society for the Study of Bone Metabolism. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT-SERVICE Arthroscopic Surgery, Sports Injuries ACL Reconstruction Chondrocyte transplantation Adult-Pediatric Traumatology Reconstructive Surgery-Reconstruction of Joints Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Unicompartmental knee replacement Hip resurfacing Spine Surgery Hand Surgery-Microsurgery Control and Treatment of Osteoporosis WHAT IS ARTHROSCOPY The word arthroscopy comes from the words and articulation skopein (look, look). With this surgical technique is capable of verification and inspection of the interior a joint or a body cavity using special equipment. To make an arthroscopy is necessary to use a special camera with a diameter up to 5 mm or less in small joints, cold lighting system, apparatus for fluid and various other devices with which it is possible to conduct surgeries. Arthroscopic image is displayed on a monitor, which monitors the surgeon to perform the surgery. Diagnostic and Surgical arthrskopisi place in almost all joints of the body where there is therapeutic interest of the small joints of hand and foot to the shoulder and spine. Conducting an arthroscopic surgery requires special training and competence of the Orthopaedic Surgeon-arthroscopic. The majority of arthroscopic knee surgery takes place and then the shoulder. Rarely intervening in the elbow, wrist, hip and ankle. LESIONS OF THE KNEE CARTILAGE AND METHODS FOR RECOVERY The increased number of people involved in sport at amateur or professional basis and from an early age, makes sports injuries and in particular damage the articular cartilage of the knee, common in orthopedic practice Traumatologic. These lesions if not promptly and properly addressed, lead to the occurrence of early posttraumatic arthritis, namely the premature destruction of the joint. The articular cartilage is an opaque, smooth, white tissue, which is inserted in the joints, prosdidontas these unique biomechanical properties of support, strength and movement. The 65% -80% of the total volume consists of water, while 50% of dry weight consists of collagen II with the remaining 50% of chondrocytes. Not having its own vessels and nerves, nourishment takes place through the phenomenon of diffusion into the joint by synovial fluid, which depends primarily on the synovium, which produces it. Normally, the cartilage is subject to wear due to age by reducing the thickness, leading to friction between bones forming the joint. Unfortunately, the ability to automatically rebuilding and healing (self-healing) is limited due to the incapacity of chondrocyte proliferation. For this reason, the application of timely and appropriate treatment of symptomatic cases of traumatic lesions of articular cartilage of the knee is imperative in order to avoid or at least delay the onset of degenerative - traumatic osteoarthritis in the near future of the patient. CHONDROPLASTICS The most modern therapeutic interventionist trend today is to replace the injured area or piece of articular cartilage with biological materials that mimic the structural and mechanical properties of the maximum possible (Chondroplastiki). The approach of the affected area are generally carried out atraumatically through arthroscopy of the knee, ie through small holes, from which, using a special camera, everyone performed the surgical manipulations. The therapeutic approach includes all the modes of relief and rehabilitation, taking into consideration criteria and parameters related to the level of activity of the patient's age, and of course the degree and extent of the lesion itself. Finally, the ultimate goal is to achieve a normal painless joint, able to meet both the demands of daily activity and rehabilitation of various sports. The main clinical signs and symptoms, leading the patient-specific orthopedic arthroscopic, is the pain and limping gait that accompanies him. The radiological assessment includes plain radiographs, CT scans (the draw on a greater sensitivity and accuracy to the emergence of bony structures-faults) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The MRI has a special place to highlight the morphology of cartilage defects, and has high specificity for the diagnosis of cartilage deficit and subsequent treatment strategy. The therapeutic arsenal, the orthopedic-arthroscopic has four solutions for the rehabilitation of these cartilage defects: 1. Arthroscopic washout of the joint with degenerative cleaning items. 2. repair through the articulation of endogenous factors, namely through the activation of regenerative capacity of cells in the bone marrow (drilling, microfracture) 3. Bioremediation using autologous graft-implant by: a) plastic recovery through the technique of "patchwork" system or osteochondral autologous transplantation b) autologous chondrocyte transplantation at 2 years; 4. a recent transplant allograft (ie graft from another person). The autologous chondrocyte The technique of autologous chondrocyte transplantation, flourished in the late 90's and developed by PETERSON in 1994. Already in large, specialized centers abroad, as the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, London, this technique counts over 11 years of implementation, with very good results in many patients. Indications AMCH (autologous chondrocyte transplantation): • symptomatic, localized, unilateral, total thickness cartilage defects scale of 2-10 t.ek. • extensive damage to young people • under 2 years of symptoms • athlete • a second surgery after a previous failure. The method of SDD includes 2 stages. In the first phase, an initial arthroscopic assessment which provides information in relation to the morphological data of cartilage defects (depth-extension) while taking part of healthy cartilage from non-loaded surface. In second year, is the implantation of chondrocytes, after laboratory cultivation and propagation, or arthoskopiki technique, either with small arthrotomy techniques and periosteal retention (first generation), or other methods and other biological materials (second generation). The third generation of chondrocyte implantation, is the form of pellets, cultivated in the laboratory, the attachment of which is arthroscopically through the adhesive properties have these beads, the level of damage. Contraindications AMCH: • generalized osteoarthritis • cruciate ligaments ruptures • previous meniscectomy • Turnip rape-deformation vlaisogonyas • abnormal patellofemoral scrolling (mal-tracking) • inflamed knee • arthroinosi • neurological disorder • autoimmune disease • malignant obesity • pregnancy • addiction to substances From a scientific standpoint, the theoretical AMCH has a comparative advantage over creating a better hyaline cartilage over time. But technically demanding surgical needs 2 times and the cost is still high. Course necessary condition for success is the implementation by an experienced and specially trained Orthopaedic Surgeon. It requires continuous and long physiotherapeutic rehabilitation program. The overall program of recovery, is completed in approximately 18 months. Questions on joint replacement Questions about the hip Q: Who should undergo hip replacement surgery? A: The hip replacement surgery is appropriate for patients with chronic joint pain due to arthritis that complicates everyday activities, eg walking, exercise, relaxation and recreation. The aim of surgery is to relieve pain, restore independence and permit work and perform other daily activities. Q: What effect has joint replacement? A: After a total hip replacement surgery, many patients experience decreased pain, increased mobility and improved quality of life. The performance and lifetime of an implant depends on many factors, including pre-operative physical condition of the patient anatomy, weight, physical activity and willingness to meet the surgeon's instructions before and after surgery. The joint surgery is potentially dangerous and requires some recovery time. Individual results may vary and only one orthopedic surgeon can determine if surgery is right for you. Q: What are the possible complications of a total hip replacement surgery? A: Although it is uncommon, complications can arise during and after surgery. Complications include, but not limited to, infections and blood clots. To avoid these complications, surgeons can take several precautions, including the administration of antibiotics and blood thinners before and after surgery. Although implant surgery notes outstanding success in most cases, some patients may still feel pain and stiffness. Factors such as postoperative activity and weight of the patient may affect the longevity of the implant. It is best to discuss these risks with your surgeon, who is able to answer any questions you may employ. Q: When should I do this type of surgery? A: Your doctor will decide whether you are a suitable candidate for this surgery. Decisions will be based on your medical history, examination and x-rays. Q: I'm too old for this surgery? A: Generally, age is not a problem if you are in relatively good health and have the desire to continue to live actively. You should see your doctor for an opinion on the general state of health and fitness for surgery. Q: How long typically remain patients who underwent arthroplasty in the hospital? A: In the past, a patient typically expect to stay between 3-7 days, followed by six weeks or more difficult recovery before returning to normal activities. With a minimally invasive surgery, some patients can be discharged in just two days and significantly faster return to normal activities, as well as less postoperative pain. Q: What kind of activities should expect that patients will be able to operate after arthroplasty? A: This depends on many factors, including type of surgery, the state of your health and healing capacity. Typically, patients can return to certain activities in low-demand dynamics within weeks after surgery. It is advisable for patients to seek high-dynamic requirement activities such as running and endurance and strength.
Category: SURGEONSSend e-mailXENOFONDOS 17 - Gerakas21061366806977970323
- Plataniotis Giorgos General Surgeon Athens - Oncologist Athens Doctor Dr. Giorgos Plataniotis is a General Surgeon specializing in Surgical Oncology and Laparoscopic Surgery and Director at Ag. Savvas. He received his specialization in General Surgery at Evangelismos Hospital. He has participated in numerous interventions of thousands of patients, heavy sufferers, during his surgery in the public sector, as well as in a number of modern surgical restorations abroad. From 1987 to 2017 (30 years) he has been working as a 13 'curator, First Acting Director, Deputy Director and Director at St. John's Hospital. Savvas. He has specialized in hospitals in Europe and America, having completed numerous international postgraduate programs. Upgrading to Kings College Hospital in London (1986-1987) and another short training at the same hospital in Laparoscopic Surgery (1992). Followed training at the Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami Florida (1998) in the liver and liver transplantation and bladder surgery. Specialization in surgical oncology of the upper and lower digestive tract, especially in: - Esophageal tumor surgery - stomach tumor surgery - Liver and pancreatic tumor surgery - small and large intestinal tumor surgery - rectal and rectal tumor surgery. He has been deeply concerned with malignant tumors of soft tissue, especially with sarcomas, but also with tumors of the thyroid and the cervix. He has participated 3 times in Médecins Sans Frontières missions: 2 times in Sri Lanka and 1 in Haiti. He has published 20 articles in international journals. He has participated in many oncological greek and international meetings with Announcements. GEORGE D. PLATANIOTIS 6, Kifissias Avenue, Ampelokipi, Athens 115 26 Greece Tel: +30 210 7791941 Mob: +30 6945 376931 Fax: +30 210 7791941 e-mail : email@example.com Date of birth: May 1, 1950 University Studies: 1968-1974 National University of Athens Medical School Military Service: 1975- 1976 Community Clinic Service 1977- 1978 Trikala General Hospital, Greece Surgical Training 1979 - 1983 Evagelismos General Hospital, Athens Greece Senior House Officer 1983-1985 Evagelismos General Hospital, Athens Greece Senior House Officer 1985-1987 St. Anargyri Anticancer Hospital, Athens Greece Senior House Officer 1987-1997 Saint Savas Anticancer Hospital Athens Greece Assistant Consultant 1997-2006 Saint Savas Anticancer Hospital Athens Greece Associate Consultant 2006-2009 Saint Savas Anticancer Hospital Athens Greece Consultant 2009- 2018 Saint Savas Anticancer Hospital Athens Greece Present Position Post Graduate Training 2018-2019, REA Hospital Surgical Oncology/Laparoscopic Surgery DOCTORS HOSPITAL Associate Surgeon October 1986- October 1987 King’s College Hospital, London England (Sabbatical leave ) November 1991 King’s College Hospital, London England Training in Laparoscopic Surgery ( Sabbatical Leave ) October 1998-December 1998 Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fl. USA Transplant and Liver Unit (Sabbatical Leave) Publications (Greek Medical Journals) 8 Publications (International Medical Journals) 20 Teaching Experience King’s College Hospital Medical School 3rd and 5th year students teaching Greek College Students teaching in Surgery, Trauma and Anatomy Nursing Seminars (3 times) Seminars for the Greek Surgical Association (doctors) 2011, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2000 Writing activity Hepatocellular Cancer Surgical treatment Greek Anticancer Society Publication Treatment of Colorectal Liver Metastasis Greek Anticancer Society Publication Colorectal Cancer, Diagnostic Guidelines in Surgical Oncology Greek Surgical Association Publication Other Activities Medécins Sans Frontières February 1995 Sri Lanka March 1996 Haiti July 1998 Sri Lanka Foreign Languages English (fluently) French (fluently) Others ECFMG Table of Operations George D. Plataniotis , Consultant Surgeon 1/1/2010 – today Peritonitis, obstructing ileus (enteroenteral anastomosis, lysis of adhesions etc.): 40 Resection of retroperitoneal Tumor: 1 Open Cholecystektomy: 15 Colecystektomy + Bile Duct Exploration: 4 Laparoroscopic Cholecystektomy: 63 Truncal Vagotomy - gastroenteroanastomosis: 3 D1 Gastrectomy: 4 D2 Gastrectomy (BII): 29 D2 Total Gastrectomy- Oesophagojejunal Roux-en-Y anastomosis: 21 Ivor-Lewis Thoracoabdominal Gastrectomy: 6 Atypical Gastrectomy (GIST): 5 Jannaway Gastrostomy: 10 Right hepatectomy: 7 Left Hepatectomy: 7 Left Hepatic Lobectomy: 7 Liver Segmentectomy: 12 Whipple’s Operation: 12 Tumor of the tail of Pancreas- Pancreatectomy and Splenectomy: 8 Right Hemicolectomy: 81 Left Hemicolectomy: 12 Tranverse Colectomy: 5 Sigmoidectomy: 65 Laparoscopic Right Hemicolectomy: 4 Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy: 10 Low anterior Resection of the Rectum: 56 Laparoscopic Low anterior Resection of the Rectum: 6 Abdominoperineal Rectal Resection: 31 Total Proctocolectomy – Ileostomy: 6 Total Colectomy – Ileorectal anastomosis: 8 Subtotal Colectomy: 9 Posterior Pelvic Exenteration: 4 Total Pelvic Exenteration: 4 Colectomy – Hartman’s operation: 5 Total Hysterectomy: 15 Sigmoidostomy: 10 Transrectal Tumor Removal: 16 Sphincteric Trauma – perineal reconstruction: 3 Removal of Soft Tissue Sarcoma: 7 Repair of Enterovesical Fistula: 3 Removal of Skin Melanoma – Sentinel Lymph Node Detection: 8 Postoperative Hernia Repair with mesh or advancement flaps: 30 Umbilical Hernia Repair: 8 Inguinal Hernia Repair with Mesh: 40 Incarcerated Inguinal Hernia Repair: 10 Peristomal Hernia Repair: 8 Hemorroidectomy Milligan – Morgan: 10 Pilonaidal Sinus Repair: 10 Rectal Fistula – removal: 12 Fissure in Anno – Left lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: 15 Total Thyroidectomy: 40 Radical Neck Dissection: 5 Radical Inguinal and Iliac Lymph Node Dissection: 7 Ca of the breast Lumpectomy and Axillary Lymph Node Dissection: 22 Modified Radical Mastectomy: 22 Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy: 2 Open Adrenalectomy: 2 Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia Repair (Nissen): 5 Laparoscopic Biopsy of Abdominal Tumors: 5 Laparoscopic Oophorectomy: 7 Hickman’s or Port Catheter Placement: 20 Paraaortic Lymph Node Dissection: 5 Laparoscopic Appendectomy: 2 Rectal Prolapse – Laparoscopic Low Anterior Rectal Dissection and Fixation: 2 Open Splenectomy: 5 Laparoscopic Splenectomy: 5 Removal of retroperitoneal Tumor + Nephrectomy: 5 MacVay’s Femoral Hernia Repair: 6 Hepatic Tumor Ablation with Radio Frequency (open or Laparoscopic): 8 Miscellaneous: 40 Total: 976
Category: SURGEONSImages  3951Send e-mailKifissias 6 - Athens21077186506945376931
Stavros Daliakopoulos - Cardiac Surgeon Athens - Surgeons Athens - Chest Surgeon Athens Attica - Cardiac DiseasesAortic aneurysms Cardiac valve diseases Coronary artery bypass surgery Surgery Treatment of atrial fibrillation Cardiac insufficiency - left right ventricular assist mechanisms DR. MED. (DOCTORAL THESIS) Früh und Langzeitergebnisse von Patienten nach surchenischer Behandlung von Aorta Ascendens Aneurysmen und Aortendissektion Type A nach Stanford * University of Düsseldorf, Germany * In Progress Ph.D. (DOCTORAL THESIS) Acute Renal Failure after Cardiac Surgery Procedures * 20.02.2009 University of Thessalia, Larisa, Greece * In Progress (Ref.860) on: The causes, role, impact and contribution of acute renal impairment of adult patients , after cardiac surgery in early and late cardiovascular mortality. TITLE OF SPECIALTY 06.05.2011: License for the use of the title of Medical Specialty - Chest Surgery, Proc. C2 / 5639 23.05.2009: University of Münster: Acquisition of a specialty degree / KARDIOCHIROUROGOS Military training 02.05.2011 - 01.07.2011: School of Sanitary Application, Department of Advanced Education of Officers, Attica, Greece. 26.03.2002 - 26.04.2002: Parachutist Military School, Aspropyrgos, Attica, Greece. 04.01.2002 - 08.02.2002: Special Forces Training Center, Department of Unnatural War, Rentina, Greece. ACADEMIC EDUCATION 17.09.1994 - 17.07.2000 Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Health Sciences, Medicine, degree: Very Good. SECONDARY EDUCATION 1990 - 1993 2nd Lyceum of Voula, Athens, Greece, Degree in Baccalaureate: Very Good PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - EMPLOYMENT HISTORY PUBLICATIONS IN PubMed JOURNAL REVIEWER PARTICIPATION IN RESEARCH / STUDIES RESEARCH EXPERIENCE, PRESENTATIONS PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES - SCIENTIFIC EVENTS MAJOR COURSES DISCRIMINATION / SCHOLARSHIPS March 17, 2000: Excellency from the Military School of Corps Officers for excellent performance during the academic year 1998-1999. February 23, 1999: Excellency from the Military College of Officers for Excellence in the academic year 1997-1998. November 13, 1997: Scholarship from the National Scholarship Foundation within the framework of the European program "ERASMUSLINGUA" for 5 months at the University of Parma, Italy. Foreign Languages Certificate of Proficiency, Nr: 926GR118741. 06.1992 German (Zertifikat Deutsch), Nr. 1618-G-00269-06, 09.03.2006 Italian 08.03.1993
Category: SURGEONSImages  4453Send e-mail115 Vasilissis Sofias Str (2nd Floor) - Athens6947429559
Tzogios Ioannis - General Surgeon Kolonos Athens - Thyroid Surgery Athens - Laparoscopic Surgery AthensTzogios Ioannis General Surgeon Kolonos Athina Every medical problem finds the solution to the appropriate surgeon, who has years of experience and credibility. TZOGIOS IOANNIS is a general surgeon and is located in Kolonos, specifically at Lenorman Street 89. He offers high-quality medical services and treatments, professionally and responsibly, according to the needs and the medical problem of every patient. He applies all the modern interventions of general surgery and all modern techniques according to international standards. The surgeon's goal is to properly diagnose, cure and prevent. Contact the surgeon here and book your appointment.
Category: SURGEONSImages  21504Send e-mail89, Lenorman str - Kolonos21051300996944386949
- General surgeon, urgent doctor, laparoscopic surgery, surgical robotics, Aegina. With great joy I welcome you to the center for minimally invasive surgery and obesity. A center was created after many years of experience in laparoscopy, robotic surgery, and the particular area of tackling obesity. Allow me here to point out the specificity of surgical obesity, a disease that takes an epidemic in modern society and affected the daily routine, lifestyle, and poor information. This is exactly the difference we make through the model center which manages and provides solutions to this modern scourge of obesity. With reliable knowledge responsibly and look at each case thoroughly and recommend the appropriate solution for the case. I think a basic principle of medicine is «ωφελείν ή μή βλάπτειν», which i follow, putting humans at the highest priority. Frankly I'll be glad to see you up close and give a solution to problems related to surgical issues and those related to obesity. Yours Dr Socrates C. Duke Laparoscopy Surgeon
Category: SURGEONS25, AFEAS Str. - AEGINA - Aigina22970293616944727172
- Professor Mr. Dimitris Linos is a surgeon, specializing in endocrine and laparoscopic surgery, surgical oncology, as well as breast surgery and obesity. He has trained and worked in the most prestigious medical universities and hospitals in the US, where he still holds positions Professor and Director. He is the Director of the First Surgical Clinic "Health" and a member of numerous international and Greek scientific organizations. Mr. Linos graduated from the Medical School of Athens University in 1975. He completed his postgraduate training in the US from 1975 until 1981, the Medical School of Harvard University and Graduate School of Medicine Mayo Clinic. In 1981, Mr. Linos was appointed Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University Case Western Reserve, in Cleveland, Ohio. Subsequently, he returned to Greece as Professor of Surgery and later, Reader Surgery and Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Medical School of Athens University. From 1994 to today, he holds the position of Honorary Ordinary Professor for the State University of Michigan. In 1998 he joined the faculty of the Medical School of Harvard University and in 2000 was appointed Director for Surgery Hospital Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. In the last 30 years Mr. Linos apply new techniques in innovative interventions in Greece and internationally. For example, laparoscopic surgeries in the 1980s, the posterior adrenalectomy in the 1990s and the new bariatric techniques for obesity the 2000s only recently implemented the first robotic thyroidectomy without scar in the neck in Greece and Europe, and internationally introduced a new technique of Minimally Invasive Non-Endoscopic thyroidectomy (Minimally Invasive Non-Endoscopic Thyroidectomy). Mr. Linos has authored over 100 original scientific articles which have been published in scientific journals in Greece and abroad. It has contributed more than 10 chapters in Greek and international surgical textbooks and has written two Greek surgically books (monographs). Together with the internationally recognized Professor of Surgery, Dr Jon van Heerden of the Mayo Clinic, was responsible issue or making one unique in its kind of at the manual on the adrenal surgery, involving many recognized physicians worldwide. He has been Chairman and Board member of several medical societies abroad and Greece. Examples from 2005 to today Mrs. Linos co-chairs the International Relations Committee of the largest American surgical Company SAGES (Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons). At the same time serves as a member of a relevant committee and the American College of Surgeons, a scientific and educational surgeons link founded in 1913, and enjoys global appeal for his work in promoting the quality and continuous improvement of surgical services. Mr. Linos was born in Athens on June 17, 1951. He is married to Ms. Athena Linos, Associate Professor of Epidemiology at the Medical School of the University of Athens and father of five children. Mr. Linos and colleagues underpin every small and big problems surgical patients such as: • Diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and pancreatic (Endocrine Surgery) • Morbid Obesity (Bariatric Surgery) • Diseases of the breast • Biliary Diseases, colon (Laparoscopic General Surgery) • Emergencies
Category: SURGEONSImages Send e-mail7, FRAGKOKKLISIAS Str. - Marousi2106125001,2106125002,2106867113,21068671146944301910
- Surgeon - Ogkologist in Papagou
Category: SURGEONSSend e-mail11Α VOUTSINA STR - Papagou21065321016944323479
- Doctor - Surgeon in Chaidari, Attica. General surgeon.
Category: SURGEONSSend e-mail4, FAVIEROU Str. - Chaidari21053260076944242588, 6956209999
Page 1 from 2 Next