in: All Greece
- The Notary of Mr. Fitilis Evangelos is located on Megalo Alexandrou Street and provides the fastest and easiest way to ensure your timely and immediate service. We give you tax advice and propose solutions so that the decisions you take and the actions to be taken will also be legally sound and financially beneficial to you. We help you with your choice, analyze with you the civil and tax consequences of various solutions and we calculate the costs associated with the transaction, ensuring your interests (sellers, buyers, heirs, partners etc.) best. We also offer you the best alternatives. We undertake all the preparation for the drawing up of the conspiracy acts and the collection of all the certificates that are needed by various services (tax offices, municipalities, cadastral offices, urban planning, IKA, OAEE, etc.). The transcription of the contracts to the competent land registry, or their registration with the relevant cadastral offices. For the areas under cadastre, we prepare the appropriate documents and submit them to the relevant department. In case you, for health reasons or for any other reason, go to our office to sign an act or contract, we will go to your home or any other place you wish.
Category: NOTARIESImages  6352Send e-mail29, Megalou Alexandrou str - Larisa24105354496972828893
- Certified as a One Stop Shop for the Establishment of Capital Companies (SA and LTD). She has taken over the Archive of Rouka Vassiliki - Chrysapostolou Konstantinou and Georgios Deligiannis
Category: NOTARIESImages  28Send e-mailMitropoleos 25 - Thessaloniki23102235206976674143
- Kontonika Theodora Notary Amfilochia The notary KONTONIKA THEODORA maintains an office in the area of Amfilochia, 35, Chavini Street. She has extensive experience and expertise in all kinds of notarial affairs and provides comprehensive notarial services and legal advice aimed at ensuring the validity and legal protection of the activities of his clients. We advise our clients when they want to conclude family, real estate, commercial, etc. deals and let them know about their rights and duties as well as the legal, financial, and tax implications of their engagement. The notary has taken over the archive of Mr. Christos Papamitsos. The goal of the notary office is responsibility, reliability and immediate customer service. As an alternate notary of Ehinos (Katouna), KONTONIKA THEODORA also serves the Ehinos Land Registry (Katouna) (see the area here). The Ehinos land register has territorial jurisdiction over the entire estate of the former municipality of Medeon (Katouna) and the region of the former municipality of Fyties. Specifically includes the following towns and villages: 1. Municipality of Medeon of Aktio - Vonitsa Municipality, to which they belong: a. Local Community Katouna with the settlements of Agios Nikolaos Katouna and Loutraki Katouna b. Local Community of Tryfo c. Local Community of Cobotis d. Local Community of Aetos e. Local Community of Konopina 2. Municipal Unity of Plants of the Municipality of Xeromeri to which they belong: a. Local community of plantations along with Kouvaras - Fition b. Local community Papadatos along with Ribio c. Local community of Babinis
Category: NOTARIESImages  20804Send e-mail35, Havini Theodorou str - Amfilochia26420227406945189662
- - Dealers, exchanges, distributions - Parental benefits, donations - Remuneration inheritance, powers of attorney, wills - Preliminary contract auctions - Declarations taxes, objective property values.
Category: NOTARIES14060Send e-mailHYDRA - HIDRA22980297126944917232
- VASILIOS SOFIANOPOULOS He was born in 1952 in Athens. He was the son of a well-known family of Sopotos (Aroania) of Kalavryton, from which came the politician and Foreign Minister Ioannis Sofianopoulos. He graduated in 1970 from the Leontio High School of Nea Smyrni. Graduate of the Faculty of Economics and Law, University of Athens Law School. Graduated from the Panteion University Graduate Institute of Regional Development. Before completing his law studies, he worked as an economist at the Office of Economic Studies of the Pan-Hellenic Confederation of Agricultural Cooperatives (PASEGES). He wrote articles for the Financial Postman and PASEGES magazine "Rural World and Cooperation". He has been a lawyer for a decade in the Athens Courts. Being the son of the Athens Notary George V. Sofianopoulos and the great-grandson of the Notary of Aroania (Sopotos) George A. Sofianopoulou, entered the House of Notaries of Athens in 1992. He has participated in scientific conferences and his legal studies have been published in "Legal Step" and "Notarial Inspection" and he has authored the book "The Testament in theory, jurisprudence and practice". He is fluent in French, English and Polish.
Category: NOTARIESImages  7654Send e-mailZoodocho Pigi 8-10 - Attica21038230556972014859
- Notary Thessaloniki - ADAMOU HELEN – Contracts Mrs. Eleni Adamou is an experienced conveyancer in Thessaloniki.
Category: NOTARIESSend e-mailVASILEOS IRAKLIOU 26 - Thessaloniki2310281700,2310833808