in: All Greece
- The Notary of Mr. Fitilis Evangelos is located on Megalo Alexandrou Street and provides the fastest and easiest way to ensure your timely and immediate service. We give you tax advice and propose solutions so that the decisions you take and the actions to be taken will also be legally sound and financially beneficial to you. We help you with your choice, analyze with you the civil and tax consequences of various solutions and we calculate the costs associated with the transaction, ensuring your interests (sellers, buyers, heirs, partners etc.) best. We also offer you the best alternatives. We undertake all the preparation for the drawing up of the conspiracy acts and the collection of all the certificates that are needed by various services (tax offices, municipalities, cadastral offices, urban planning, IKA, OAEE, etc.). The transcription of the contracts to the competent land registry, or their registration with the relevant cadastral offices. For the areas under cadastre, we prepare the appropriate documents and submit them to the relevant department. In case you, for health reasons or for any other reason, go to our office to sign an act or contract, we will go to your home or any other place you wish.
Category: NOTARIESImages  12112Send e-mail29, Megalou Alexandrou str - Larisa24105354496972828893
Notary - Mortgagee - STELLIOU MIRTSESKI AKRIVI - Real Estate Sales - Wills - Inheritances - Notarial Deeds Kythira AtticaThe notary-mortgagee Mrs. STELLIOU MIRTSESKI AKRIVI is based in Kythira ATTICA - with many years of experience undertakes real estate sales, stock transfers, wills, transfers and company formation. It provides its services to natural and legal persons of the private and wider public sector and is distinguished for the confidentiality, professionalism and speed in the execution of its professional obligations, at the lowest possible cost. The notary works with experienced and well-trained brokers, lawyers, engineers and tax technicians - accountants for the full legal and technical coverage of the specific needs of each client, undertaking the drafting of real estate transfer contracts. There is the possibility of going to the client's premises within the limits of its competence, for the drafting and signing of notarial deeds after consultation. He is involved in the drafting of acts of cohabitation agreement, consensual divorce, recognition of a child, consent to assisted reproduction, proxies of any kind. He also specializes in inheritance acceptance deeds, inheritance tax returns, drafting a public will as well as providing legal advice for drafting a private or secret will. YOURS SINCERELY STELLIOU MIRTSESKI EXACT
Category: NOTARIESImages  783Send e-mailChora - Kithira27360312906979368443
- Kontonika Theodora Notary Amfilochia The notary KONTONIKA THEODORA maintains an office in the area of Amfilochia, 35, Chavini Street. She has extensive experience and expertise in all kinds of notarial affairs and provides comprehensive notarial services and legal advice aimed at ensuring the validity and legal protection of the activities of his clients. We advise our clients when they want to conclude family, real estate, commercial, etc. deals and let them know about their rights and duties as well as the legal, financial, and tax implications of their engagement. The notary has taken over the archive of Mr. Christos Papamitsos. The goal of the notary office is responsibility, reliability and immediate customer service. As an alternate notary of Ehinos (Katouna), KONTONIKA THEODORA also serves the Ehinos Land Registry (Katouna) (see the area here). The Ehinos land register has territorial jurisdiction over the entire estate of the former municipality of Medeon (Katouna) and the region of the former municipality of Fyties. Specifically includes the following towns and villages: 1. Municipality of Medeon of Aktio - Vonitsa Municipality, to which they belong: a. Local Community Katouna with the settlements of Agios Nikolaos Katouna and Loutraki Katouna b. Local Community of Tryfo c. Local Community of Cobotis d. Local Community of Aetos e. Local Community of Konopina 2. Municipal Unity of Plants of the Municipality of Xeromeri to which they belong: a. Local community of plantations along with Kouvaras - Fition b. Local community Papadatos along with Ribio c. Local community of Babinis
Category: NOTARIESImages  39439Send e-mail35, Havini Theodorou str - Amfilochia26420227406945189662
- Notary Ms GEORGIA SKOURA ANDRINOPOULOU is based in Kallithea. It provides services to natural and legal persons in the private and wider public sector and is distinguished for its confidentiality, professionalism and speed in carrying out its professional obligations at the lowest possible cost. The notary cooperates with experienced and well-trained brokers, lawyers, engineers and tax-accountants throughout Greece, to fully cover the legal and technical needs of each client, undertaking the development of real estate transfer contracts for the entire Greek Territory. It is possible to move to the client's premises within the limits of her / his competence to draft and sign notarial acts upon request. It deals with the writing of acts of cohabitation, consensual divorce, recognition of a child, consent to assisted reproduction, prerogatives of all kinds. He also specializes in acts of inheritance acceptance, inheritance tax returns, public will writing as well as legal advice on writing a private or secret will.
Category: NOTARIESImages  1199Send e-mail111, Elftheriou Venizelou Str. - Kallithea2109521211
- Probona Flora Notary Mortgagee of Tropaea and Teuthidos (Lagadia) Operation of 2 Mortgage Offices Trophy Mortgage Office Tefthidos Mortgage Office (Lagadia) Parental Benefits - Donations - Proxies - Auctions - Inheritances - Real Estate - Mergers
Category: NOTARIESImages  5820Send e-mailTrophies - Tripoli27970244776973283487
- Notary Riga Sevasti provides responsive and affordable notary services based in Kalymnos (Agios Nikolaos) The office services are: Contracts - land declarations Wills - proxies - transfers Property inventory - inheritances Real estate - car sales Sealing & Sealing - Mortgage research Acceptance of inheritance - inventory of inheritance Parental benefits - donations - notarial deeds Finally, the notary is certified as a one stop shop for capital companies (SA & LTD).
Category: NOTARIESImages  4279Send e-mailAgios Nikolaos - Kalimnos22430243336936611732
- - Dealers, exchanges, distributions - Parental benefits, donations - Remuneration inheritance, powers of attorney, wills - Preliminary contract auctions - Declarations taxes, objective property values.
Category: NOTARIES20513Send e-mailHYDRA - HIDRA22980297126944917232
- VASILIOS SOFIANOPOULOS He was born in 1952 in Athens. He was the son of a well-known family of Sopotos (Aroania) of Kalavryton, from which came the politician and Foreign Minister Ioannis Sofianopoulos. He graduated in 1970 from the Leontio High School of Nea Smyrni. Graduate of the Faculty of Economics and Law, University of Athens Law School. Graduated from the Panteion University Graduate Institute of Regional Development. Before completing his law studies, he worked as an economist at the Office of Economic Studies of the Pan-Hellenic Confederation of Agricultural Cooperatives (PASEGES). He wrote articles for the Financial Postman and PASEGES magazine "Rural World and Cooperation". He has been a lawyer for a decade in the Athens Courts. Being the son of the Athens Notary George V. Sofianopoulos and the great-grandson of the Notary of Aroania (Sopotos) George A. Sofianopoulou, entered the House of Notaries of Athens in 1992. He has participated in scientific conferences and his legal studies have been published in "Legal Step" and "Notarial Inspection" and he has authored the book "The Testament in theory, jurisprudence and practice". He is fluent in French, English and Polish.
Category: NOTARIESImages  39461Send e-mailZoodocho Pigi 8-10 - Attica21038230556972014859
- Notary Thessaloniki - ADAMOU HELEN – Contracts Mrs. Eleni Adamou is an experienced conveyancer in Thessaloniki.
Category: NOTARIESSend e-mailVASILEOS IRAKLIOU 26 - Thessaloniki2310281700,2310833808