in: All Greece
- Abelos - Stone Houses Georgia and Jim are two young people who live and work in Arkadia. Born in the area, Agios Ioannis is for both of them a place to rest and get inspired. They love their area, but mainly they respect it.A few years ago they started making their dream come true. They created Abelos using their love, hospitality and wish to promote their place and the wider area which really impresses the visitor and offers unforgettable experience for entertainment, getaway and natural beauty. In Abelos the guests will meet with 6 little houses, functional and fully equipped. They will sense the high taste and care from Georgia and Jim in every corner of the guesthouse. They will easily feel at home while enjoying little luxuries at the same time which also contribute to a memorable short or longer holidays.In Abelos you are welcome all year long, while Georgia and Jim can guarantee you that your stay as well as your experience of the area will leave you with long-lasting memories that sooner or later will drive you back here..... .... In Abelos and Agios Ioannis in Arkadia!
Category: HOSTELSImages  78925Send e-mailAGIOS IOANNIS - ASTROS - Tripoli27550227046974822867
- Aethrio Guesthouse Accommodation Aegina In beautiful Aegina and more specifically in the fishing village of Souvala, among the greenery of the trees and the blue of the sea and the sky, you will find our guesthouse "Aethrio", which for many years offers a unique experience of tourists from all over the world. With just 10 rooms - apartments at your disposal, you can count on our personal and friendly treatment and enjoy your holidays in Aegina. All of our rooms are unique and beautifully decorated and provide you with every luxury to ensure you a comfortable and relaxing stay. Everyday, in our beautiful and welcoming lounge, a traditional Greek breakfast is served, while our reception is open 24 hours a day and is at your disposal for any information you need about our island. Our guesthouse is open all year round and is an ideal choice for families, friends and couples who want to enjoy a unique holiday in Aegina. It is a 4-minute walk from the beach, 200 meters from the beautiful picturesque harbor of Souvala and 7 kilometers from the port of Aegina. Our excellent professionalism and warm hospitality will impress you and make you feel like you are a wonderful, friendly company that will offer you beautiful moments. If you dream of a holiday that has everything from endless hours of bathing and sunbathing, wonderful beaches and ecstatic nightlife to delicious food, then Aegina is the destination you are looking for. We are waiting for you to welcome you and help you with everything you need to have beautiful moments and memories of your holidays in Aegina. Guesthouse Aethrio - Accommodation Souvala / Aegina Mob: 6977461582 Tel: 2297052030
Category: HOSTELSImages  35531Send e-mailSouvala - Aigina6977461582,2297052030
- Hotel Archontiko, a sample of traditional architecture, is an old mansion built in 1865 in Andritsena, the stone city. At first glance, the visitor gets a glimpse of the ideal combination of luxury and tradition. The stone and wood that dominate the exterior and interior areas give the feel of past eras. Stone well, extended upper floors, old ovens, wooden ceilings, stone walls, tiled floors, arches, architecture that conveys a unique feeling and equipment fully compatible with technology. The magic of the landscape here will relax you and let you rest. Hotel Facilities • Parking • Restaurant - Cafeteria - Breakfast • Living room with fireplace • Internet access • View Opened Period Hotel Archontiko hotel belongs to four star's category and is open all year through, offering its services.
Category: HOSTELSImages  5142Send e-mailANDRITSENA - Ilia2626022401
ARTEMIS HOSTEL - HOTEL NEOCHORI LIMNI PLASTIRA KARDITSA - TRADITIONAL HOSTEL - HOLIDAYS - ACCOMODATION - VACATION35 km from the city of Karditsa at an altitude of 1050 m , we find a charming traditional village , Neohori . Built at the foothills of Unwritten , Neohori offers breathtaking views of the Lake. Lake N.Plastira is an attraction for thousands of visitors each year offering unique experiences with its natural beauty and unique attractions that surround it . The history , tradition , religious monuments, architecture, natural history combine so harmoniously , that every moment, every look is something new for the visitor. Lovers of activities Karditsa offers a variety of alternative activities such as hiking, mountain biking , fishing , shooting , horse riding , skiing , canyoning , etc. Away from routine and problems of the modern city , the exhaust and noise, stress and everyday life in beautiful and unique resort Neohori of Karditsa , having legs of the gorgeous view of the lake Nicholas Plastiras found the Hotel " Artemis . " Engineered to address in to the demands and needs of guests looking for something different. In the rooms you will find refuge , quiet comfort and physical relaxation. Enjoy the natural beauty for all seasons that creates unique conditions for unforgettable relaxing holidays all year round. Our guests can enjoy breakfast, coffee , drink or light snack at Artemis Brown. The wonderful scenery combined with the local hospitality is an unforgettable experience to all our guests.
Category: HOSTELSImages  53053Send e-mailNEOCHORI - Karditsa24410934446977664534
- The newly built traditional luxury accommodations BRAZZO DI MAINA are located only 200 m away from the ocean at the enchanting gulf of Neo Itilo, in the coastal settlement of Karavostasi on the legendary Mani Peninsula. It is a hotel complex of high aesthetic standard, built in the style of the traditional Maniatic architecture from the natural stone of the region and with an interior décor of luxuriously comfortable ambiance. The hotel is owner-run and open year-round. It consists of five independent buildings with rooms able to accommodate two to four persons and a maisonette for up to five persons. Each of the buildings features a terrace with a marvelous panorama view over the entire bay and the surrounding mountain scenery. The beach is only a few minutes away. Moreover, the location is an ideal starting point for excursions and sightseeing: numerous different beaches, little sleepy fishing villages and the famous Mani with its impressive residential towers and its unique landscape as a sight in itself. Impressively adapted to the landscape, the Brazzo di Maina is situated at the mountainside of the bay of Neo Itilo in the so called Inner Mani, offering a fantastic view of the ocean and the surrounding mountains. The nearby small town of Karavostasi offers a cafeteria, a small selection of fish taverns and a very interesting rock coast for climbing and snorkeling. Only a little further, the pebble beach of Neo Itilo invites sunbathing as well as swimming and diving in its crystal clear waters.
Category: HOSTELSImages  2142KARAVOSTASI ITILO - Lakonia27330531136942603256,6979778600
- Description - Unit: Traditional guesthouses V.D ravine located in the foothills of Mount Parnassos. Ideal starting point for winter getaways in the ski resorts of Parnassos. Also during the rest of the year taken as a base for climbing, hiking, visits to caves, walks and cycling routes to far away in the jeep both Parnassus and the sons, Vardousia the Oiti the Kallidromo and the valley of the river Boeotia Kifissos. The complex consists of 4 stone houses, built on a plot of 2 acres. The environment of green space, hedgerows, pond with waterfall and bridges, provide the necessary sense of coolness and relaxation during the summer months. He autonomous parking to ensure the safe parking of cars. There is also access to people with mobility problems. Description - Rooms, Apartments: The houses of assembly (two double, one-room 40tm each and two double quad 60tm each) are made from stone, wood and tiled roof. All have living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, kitchen and oven, cooking utensils, dishes etc, bathroom, hot water 24h, heating, air conditioning. Is it possible to add additional beds, and two rooms have an additional WC. Prices include breakfast, wood for the fireplace and VAT. Description - Location, Distances: The ravine is 180chm band from Athens, by Gravia 6km, 16km from the ski resorts of Parnassos, 33chm from Amfissa, 45chm by Itea, 62 km from the Galaxidi, 40chm by Lamia, 18km from Agoriani (Eptalofos) 52chm from Delphi , 55chm from Arachova. The mountains, rivers, caves, archaeological sites, resources, forests and small villages are directly accessible. The History of Hani Gravia and mining park «Vagonetto» attract the interest of the visitor who, after full business days may result in a traditional tavern to taste the dishes of Roumeliotikis gastronomy. Also from the area can be locally sourced fresh products from small family businesses, agriculture-livestock production, processing, such as meat, cheese, honey, herbs, wine, raki, sweet pan and spoon, trachana, noodles, etc.
Category: HOSTELSImages  46649Send e-mailMARIOLATA - Fokida22650919836975803065, 6972588311
Despotikon - Dimitsana Traditional Guesthouse Arcadia - Dimitsana Accommodation - Traditional Hotel - Rooms to letOutside the Tripoli area of Dimitsana is our hostel where we will be happy to accommodate you in a space created with love inspiration and pride. Our guest house is renovation and reconstruction of a classic traditional mansion in which important people Dimitsanas and generally the place have occasionally hosted. After the complete renovation of the hotel, stood four spacious rooms and one suite, with a key element in the decoration of stone and wood. The owners have respected the traditional architecture and retained the rustic aesthetic composing a particularly «cosy» atmosphere in space. The exterior of the building, which are all built with stone, you will be pleasantly impressed predisposing positive for the overall image of the hotel. Start your day from breakfast room serving as late traditional local products (honey, nuts, yogurt, jams, cheese, etc.) and homemade cakes. The rooms: All rooms have: - Old iron beds - Luxurious bedding and linens - Tasks room (pantoflitses, bathrobes, soaps etc.) - TV LCD Dvd Player - Refrigerator - Independent Heating - Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi). The Suite: The hotel Suite consists of 3 levels. The first level is the entrance. On the middle level there is a specially designed lounge that gives the opportunity to spend pleasant hours without leaving the hotel. In addition there is a double bed. The third level is the master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and special decoration in toicho.I suite offers all the comforts of the rooms and bath.
Category: HOSTELSImages  129082Send e-mailDimitsana - Arcadia2795031777,21081698356944520560, 6936614814
- The traditional settlement of Agios Athanasios lies just a stone's throw from the Vora-Kaimaktsalan ski resort and with a magnificent view of Lake Vegoritida. In this settlement, with a lot of love and love for Agios Athanasios and the local traditions, we created a warm and welcoming place, the Elati-Pella Guesthouse. The exquisite décor in the interior, along with the beauty of nature that surrounds it, contributes to the total relaxation while staying in our guesthouse. Sleeping in the fresh mountain air, good food and the activities provided will refresh and rest you. Our hostel consists of 5 spacious rooms equipped with all modern comforts to enjoy an unforgettable stay. The rooms offer a traditional atmosphere and luxury. All rooms have central heating, fireplace, TV (LCD), lounge-style living room and hot tub. There is also a Cafe-Bar in the hostel where you can enjoy your coffee or a drink and have your breakfast. Finally, we also provide private parking. The hostel is built according to EOT specifications and its category is 4 keys.
Category: HOSTELSImages  18953Vegoritida - Palaios Agios Athanasios23810320306977494424, 6975796698
Emilios House - Rethymnon Plakias Rooms - Holidays - Rethymno Crete Accommodation - Go to Plakias - Pame Rethymnon5 traditional houses offer their services to you and your traveling ! Visitors charmed and always coming back to places known and loved tracks. In the square stone traditional village of Agia Paraskevi municipality of Lambi is the home of Emil . This is a reconstruction of an old country house , built at the root of a rock , which is a constituent element of . It's two floors , total area 80m2. The ground floor consists of a living room with fireplace , fully equipped kitchen and WC. O floor has two bedrooms and toilet . The house can accommodate up to six people, and making use of the comfortable couch seating . In the courtyard , the visitor can spend moments of peace and relaxation and to use the BBQ. In the village there are shops catering and leisure pool with locals who work with hospitality . Ideally located for short breaks in clean and uniquely beautiful beaches and picturesque villages . For more information please contact Emilio phone 6937127645 - e-mail email@example.com or Maria on phone 6937127648, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Features * Year of Inception : 1999 * Year of renovation: Every year * Total beds: 4 * Location Centrally located * Elevation : 100 * booking through an agency * Pets Allowed * Fireplace in common area services * Use kitchen * Parking * Housekeeping
Category: HOSTELSImages  4363Send e-mailAgia Paraskevi - Rethymno28310284376937127645
- The building is newly built with stone details and accommodation and spectacular views in Helmos. The modern architecture, preserving the traditional elements of the region provides an excellent blend of modern amenities in a picturesque environment. The fledgling band placed in category A in Kalavryta, next to the street market, offering the opportunity for short walks in the city where you can dine or go shopping. It consists of 8 spacious double bedroom apartments and 7 suites with fireplace, staff lounge with a sofa and a wooden loft. All apartments have heating, telephone, TV, fridge, fully equipped kitchen and balcony. The price of all apartments include full breakfast buffet and parking space. The high quality of services provided in conjunction with the warm and friendly environment promises unique moments of the visitor.
Category: HOSTELSImages  5394Send e-mailValtos Kalavriton - Kalavrita2692029060
FARMA HOTEL - TRADITIONAL GUESTHOUSE HOLOMONTAS POLYGYROS HALKIDIKI - RESTAURANT - EVENT PLANNING SERVICES"FARMA" TRADITIONAL GUESTHOUSE - RESTAURANT - EVENT HALL HOLOMONTAS - POLYGYROS - HALKIDIKI FARMA Guesthouse located in Holomontas, Halkidiki, is another escapist proposal. It is a natural approach to experience the best moments of all seasons. In the guesthouse FARMA, you cannot feel a stranger, nor a visitor, but a participant. And believe it, nobody forgets the forest images and the incredible flavors that has enjoyed from the kitchen of Mrs. Nikoleta. Perhaps until the next visit or stay... The complex consists of a traditional guesthouse and a restaurant and conference center with a multi-purpose hall for social events (such as baptisms, weddings, dances, etc.). The Tsolakis family are always under your service, with a smile. Contact us at 2371094265 for information about the availability and reservations.
Category: HOSTELSImages  203167Send e-mailTAXIARCHIS - Chalkidiki2371094265,6974275097
- "FILOXENONAS ZAGORI" Old or Upper Klidonia Place Paradise, sweetie, until the eye reaches. "GOD HERE LAUGHS", says Costas Nikos the Celling (20% of the population). Five people, everyone and everyone in Winter - Summer, but everyone is sure. The Old or New Klidonia, the westernmost Zagorohori, a hideout at 1000m height, is protected as old authentic objects of value, great secrets and hidden ambitions are preserved. The Aura of the place is the one who wooed the Salonikonian family Kamas, and we uprooted here, in conjunction with the Kagoulios family, the only broom left to simmer, hoping for the opportunity To re-burst into a burning flame. So the little stone retreat was born, with the four luxurious rooms of the man, bright green, good-hearted and open-hearted, and those like the guests. It is this one cooked with the 1000s and an incredibly delicious culinary and pizzas from Mrs. Voula's beloved hands, well-known and unforgettable, to those who had the opportunity to try and taste them. And his willingness comes George, the endless mood to help, serve, facilitate, inform, yes. Warm as Parent House !!! LIKE THE CARE OF A MOTHER !!! ALL THE YEARS, ALL THE SEAS, BEING READY AS PARENTS HOME, ALL THE MOTHER CARE TO GIVE SIMPLY, SIGOURIA, GALINI, SWEET DREAMS AND HOT FRESH SPY FOOD.
Category: HOSTELSSend e-mailPALIA KLIDONIA KONITSAS - WEST ZAGOROCHORIA , IOANNINA - Zagorohoria26550248736973701702
- Pelion, the mountain of Centaurs is ideal holiday destination. All seasons offer Pelion colors and flavors that will amaze you. Summer with blue seashores, autumn with copper hues, the colorful spring and white in winter, where you can visit the ski center. Tsagarada is one of the most popular villages of Pelion. There is a traditional guesthouse "Olga". The guesthouse "Olga" is in a beautiful location overlooking the mountains and the sea and can offer you a comfortable and pleasant stay. All our rooms are fully furnished and have air condition, bathroom, refrigerator, TV, private kitchen and wifi so we cover all your needs for a comfortable stay away from the stress of everyday life. The lush manicured yard, you will experience moments of relaxation while enjoying the breeze all day and watching the blue sea, you and your company. Very close to our hotel, the beautiful beaches are the Mylopotamos Fakistras, Agios Ioannis, Papa Nero and natural beauty Damouhari that will be unforgettable. Our hostel is very close to this path. We want to make sure that your holidays in Pelion be unique and memorable. For any clarifications and reservations, please contact us.
Category: HOSTELSImages  182891Send e-mailTsagarada - Pelion24260494866976683332
- Our guesthouse "The Livadia" is open all year round and is a reference point for locals, Argitheats but for the whole wider area and not only. It consists of five rooms, traditionally made, that apart from the basic amenities (kitchen, fridge, central heating, glass and free wood) have unobstructed views of the stunning Karava, Voutsikaki, Argithea with its authentic beauty and… . Furnished in their own way, each with its own unique Alatina decoration, meets every need and offers natural rest and refuge. In the large room you can enjoy a rich traditional breakfast including local delicacies, jams and honey, homemade cakes and other delicious flavors accompanied by hot coffee, mountain tea and various other drinks. Apart from the local recipes with traditional products (meats, dairy and vegetables), our cuisine is known for its fermented bread and a selection of fine local appetizers (pork, mutton and veal from our region). Wireless internet is available throughout the hostel. Parking is also easy and free in the surrounding area. Toddlers can casually play and forget about the little playground. Our cozy lounge, recently renovated, and the venue are perfect for any social event.
Category: HOSTELSImages  2836Send e-mailPetrilo - Karditsa69721136596972113659
- The love for their land and a belief that has much to offer to the visitors, led the family Mitsinaki to create a space where the visitors of the city to spend carefree days knowing makedonian traditional hospitality. The hostel is ready to welcome you all year round, every time a different sight but always with the same unchanged sense of traditional hospitality.
Category: HOSTELSImages  26944Send e-mailMAKEDONOMACHON 40 - Edessa2381051500,23810515016973552650
HOSTEL DESI NAFPAKTOS - ZORMPAS APOSTOLIS - KATAFIGIO MOUNTAINOUS NAFPAKTIA - HOLIDAYS NAFPAKTOS - EQUIPPED ROOMS NAFPAKTOS - WINTER VACATION MOUNTAIN NAFPAKTIA - HOSTEL NAFPAKTOSImposing vertical cliffs are breathtaking and the views Mornos river flowing in the distance only. Separate and village, enclosed between two hills, through the trees, running water and beautiful cobbled square. Just past the end of the village stands the soft peach colors of the brand new hostel Desi and he surrounded by ancient trees. Spacious and spotless, the seven rooms (4 doubles and 3 triples) have central heating, air conditioning, fridge and TV. On the ground floor room with guns, old photographs, woodcarvings crooks, and roots with strange shapes, you will get your breakfast in front of the crackling fireplace. Eggs rustic homemade sweets and pies from mountain greens. Everything from the hand of Lady Demeter, as the specialties of hospice tavern, from which - apart from the grilled - stand out handmade noodles and zucchini stuffed with egg and lemon sauce. The Retreat is the ideal base for excursions in Drakotrypa - impressive cave in the region-and rides in the ancient mills and stone bridge. The most trained can try downhill to the river.
Category: HOSTELSImages  68559Send e-mailKATAFIGIO - Naupaktos26340417716974764998, 6937132393
- On the slopes of Mount Kaimakatsalan at a height of 310 meters, stands amidst beautiful forest village Orma. A place with history, tradition and modern amenities. In Traditional Pension John will have a comfortable stay in one of our spacious and fully equipped rooms. Enjoy beautiful views from your terrace, enjoy the lush courtyard. Visit the hot thermal baths Pozar Pozar and ski center north to Kaimakatsalan. FACILITIES Fireplace in room Central heating Kitchen with oven Refrigerator Air Condition LCD TV Balcony with view Parking Breakfast Living room with fireplace Barbeque Wireless Internet Playground ORMA ARIDAIAS Come to one of the most beautiful villages of Macedonia, walk on grassy paths, enjoy the shade of the trees and the murmuring of the river, discover the beauty of nature in all its glory. Orma is a friendly village, situated at the foot of Mount Caimactsalan combined with the thermal baths Pozar (Pozar) is the hub of fun and relaxation. Just 2 miles from Bath and 30 km from the ski center north, is a destination for winter and summer. A place that offers quiet and relaxing holiday, excursions to the surrounding mountains with crystal clear rivers, a place for real relaxation, away from the busy everyday life. The magnificent view of mountain peaks that surround the village and the cobbled square with lofty trees enchant the visitor from the first moment. The hospitable and warm people you will immediately win! The village held every year three major events open to all visitors: * The chestnut festival in the first fortnight of October * The "Sourva" proparamoni the New Year * The "Sirnitsa 'Eve Halloween
Category: HOSTELSImages  32616Send e-mailORMA ARIDEA - Pella23840941146983481549
JIMMYS HOTEL - TRADITIONAL HOSTELS HOLOMONTAS TAXIARCHIS HALKIDIKI - HOLIDAYS - ACCOMODATION - VACATIONWelcome to "Jimmys Hotel" website. Here you can find useful information about the beautiful destination of Taxiarchis on the slope of mountain Holomontas. Jimmys and his three sons have built near to their family tavern wonderful rooms made of stone. In altitude of 850m. in the centre of Northern Halkidiki just thirty minutes from Poligiros, you will find our traditional stone lodgings, capable to provide you all comforts, the hospitality, the tranquility of the marvelous Greek countryside. We promise you that you will have unforgettable moments in a wonderful environment where you can stay, dine with traditional mountain meals, relax in our spa and enjoy your coffe and your drink, watching the three legs of Halkidiki peninsula.
Category: HOSTELSImages  19828Send e-mailTAXIARCHIS - Chalkidiki23710942206977603683, 6947685865
Karanikola Amphipolis Serres Mansion Greece - Amfipoli Serres Traditional Guesthouse - Accommodation Amfipoli SerresAMFIPOLI ACCOMMODATION, AMPIPOLI TRADITIONAL HOTEL, AMFIPOLI ACCOMMODATION, SERFES AMFIPOLI HOTEL, AMFIPOLI NIGRITA RENTAL RENTAL Karanikola Mansion Amphipolis Serres Greece Traditional Archontiko Karanikola guesthouse is located in Amfipoli Serres. In the area of Dafni Serres 25 km from Amphipolis with ancient historical finds is the preserved traditional guesthouse ARCHONTIKO KARANIKOLA. It is a beautiful newly maintained guesthouse very attentive with all the amenities of a modern hostel. All clothing - bed linen in the hostel is from COCO - MAT because we want to provide the customer with the best. Our warm traditional hospitality will leave you with the best impression. The rooms have a magnificent view of the surrounding mountains and are a good excursion base in the beautiful area of Dafni Serres - Amfipoli. Winter, spring, summer or autumn, whichever season you choose has the grace of it we are always open and waiting for you. Nearby getaways are Maros Tower - the ancient city of Amphipolis and the city of Serres History of the area Daphne is a village in the municipality of Visalia with 466 inhabitants. Her old name was Ezova. The presence of Daphne is evidenced by many manuscripts of various Monasteries of Mount Athos, mentioned by the Bishop of Ezebos (so called the village during the Byzantine period, as well as during the Turkish occupation, and even in the plural because Eziova was up and down). In the village there is the remains of a tower, known as the "Maros Tower". The tower was the residence of the well-known lady-Maros in the 15th century. History Maro or Mara Brankovic, or Valide Hanum Sultana was a Greek-Serb, daughter of Serbian despot George Brankovic and Peace daughter of Matthew Kantakuzin of Pontus. He was born in 1418 and was one of the most important figures of the 15th century. She was given as a wife to Murat II in 1435 at the age of 17. She was highly respected in the Sultan's court and played an important role in the religious affairs of the time (as she maintained her Christian faith) but also in politics. For some reasons other scholars attribute the disadvantage to her involvement with the patriarchs of the time and others in her desire to withdraw from active court action, leaving Constantinople and retiring to the area of southern Visalia at 1457, where until her death in 1487. There the Sultan (Muhammad II) had granted her a large tract of land and villages. The Brankovic House was long associated with the Monasteries of Saint `Oros' and in particular with the Hellander Monastery and the Monastery of Saint Paul, both monasteries at that time consisting of Serbian monks. Maro continues this tradition with the concession of the two monasteries, in 1466, of land and movable property. Maro was the one who, after the Fall of Constantinople, in 1453, collected Jesus' gifts (myrrh, incense, gold) to protect them and transport them to the Monastery of St. Paul, on Mount Athos, where they are kept until today. He also rescued other religious relics, most of which he sent to Mount Athos. Structural, Architectural, Fortification Elements The three-storey Maros Tower appears from excavations to be used as a residence. It follows the typology of the Towers of Mount Athos. Next to the present-day Maroos Tower, the Stavronikita Monastery maintained plots until the mid-1930s, a proof of the region's connection with the `Mount Athos'. The tower that was destroyed before 1753 also passed through more recent adventures. Residents of the village tried to get stones out of the building for its needs in the 1940s. The tower was rented out to the state by private individuals as a public property! To be finally protected with GG by the Ministry of Culture in 1957 as a preserved monument. Amphipolis Amphipolis was an ancient city built in eastern Macedonia, on the banks of the Strymon River, at or near the town of what was formerly called the "Nine Streets". Amphipolis was founded by the Athenians in 437 BC. aimed at controlling the mines of Thrace, but fell into the hands of the Spartans during the first phase of the Peloponnesian War. Today, important historical finds of great archaeological value have been discovered that are worth visiting for every excursion. Also in the city of Serres you can walk through the wide variety of shops all the time.
Category: HOSTELSImages  1558Send e-mailAmfipoli - Serres town23220522006977353646
KENTAVRIO TO GALAZIO - ROOMS ROOMS MILIES PILIO - HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION - ACCOMMODATION HOLIDAYS - MARIA SDOUGOUVisiting Milies, a small village of Pelion, we leave behind the last bits of urban toxin we carry. Pelion and our village are an ideal destination for the whole year. "CENTAURUS BLUE" - Milies Pelion If you visit us in the winter you will enjoy a magnificent whitewashed landscape and drink your coffee in our comfortable living room next to the fireplace. In summer you can swim in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean and Pagasitikos, enjoying the sun in the endless sandy beaches. Cool evening dinners in the picturesque little tavern of "Panorma", in the village square and taste traditional delicacies and local flavors. Forget all the worries of everyday life and explore the nature of Pelion. Enjoy the breathtaking view, the mountain but also the beaches of Pagasitikos gulf and the crystal clear waters. Experience traditional hospitality in one of the most picturesque villages of Pelion. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information and bookings.
Category: HOSTELSImages  121733Send e-mailALONI KALA NERA - Pelion24230868256940707929
Page 1 from 9 Next