in: All Greece
- Nurseries, trade of multiplier material, multipurpose plants, in Petalouda Achaia.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  77940Send e-mailPETALOUDA - Achaia69590440506934590686
Aslanis - Garden Center Isthmus Corinth - Garden - Architecture - Construction Garden - Gardening Tasks - rock gardens - Plants FlowersFOOTWEAR - GARDEN CONSTRUCTIONS - INSTITUTION - CORINTH FAMILY OF ASLEN For many years, INTHMO - CORINTHIA has been home to the Aslanis nursery and is active in the field of nurseries, construction and garden maintenance. It was founded by Aslani Evripidi with love in nature and flowers. Multi-year experience, know-how, reliability, consistency and affordability are a guide to improving our plant production and increasing the variety of items we provide in order to achieve the best result for your service. The love for the kind and the restless spirit for new creations, offers the best in the study and construction of gardens and terraces. SERVICES · NITROS - KORINTHIA NURSERY · Flowers - plants ISTHMOS - CORINTHIA · Garden construction ISTHMOS - CORINTHIA · Garden Conservancy ISTHMOS - CORINTHIA · Garden architecture · Vrachokipoi - fountains · Installation of automatic watering · Lawns · Garden cleaning · Pruning - planting · Ground preparation · Soil configuration etc OUR GOAL Our purpose is always to serve customers directly, to create and maintain gardens that make others, but also ourselves happy. We create gardens according to your tastes and we maintain the gardens according to their needs. WE PROVIDE TIPS THANK YOU FOR YOUR MULTIPLE PREFERENCE E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Friendly, Aslanis Euripides Aslanis Konstantinos Aslanis Themistocles
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  5938Send e-mail79 Klm Athens - Korinthos - Κόρινθος27410727106944899419
- Nursery of trees and plants in Laconia. Fruit trees, citrus fruits, olives etc.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  1156Send e-mailVlachiotis - Lakonia27350417256947425192
- Nurseries of Agia Tsikrikis Agia Nurseries can fully meet the needs of growers in tree crops as well as ornamental and horticultural crops. A total of 40 acres are cultivated in Agia Nurseries located on the slopes of Kissavos, an ideal place for the cultivation of cultivated species. Great importance is given to the quality of the subjects and the process of vaccination, which are of specific varieties, to ensure the health and efficiency of all the plants produced. Building on years of experience, Nurseries are able to know the needs of the home market well and respond to any problem or requirement of the customer. With experienced and specially trained staff, the company can supply producers and cultivators throughout Greece. The plant is transported by truck and in the company.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  133609Send e-mail77, AGIOKABOU STR - Larisa2494022579,24940241456972816088
Kreta Garden Dimas - Garden Center Heraklion Crete - Garden Centers - Tree Plant - Gardening - Greenhouses - Gardening - Irrigation Systems Garden Center Dima - Nurseries Garden Heraklion Crete
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  8932Send e-mailPetrou Parasiri (Near Mart) - HERAKLION28105424376947325612
- Margaritis | Pelion plants High quality plants & trees! Our company "Margaritis Plants" is active in the field of production and wholesale of plants, it has one of the most beautiful villages in the eastern Pelion at an altitude of 600 meters. It is a family business that produces and markets plants that grow and thrive in the area of Pelion such as camelli, gardenia, hydrangea, azalea, rhinchosperm etc. Our modern facilities, care, passion and zeal make our plants qualitatively separate with the result that they ranked first in the Greek market. The first steps of our company began in the mid-70s where Lavrentios Margaritis held a position in the then central Athens flower market (Veikou). With the passage of time and the needs of our customers, the company turned to the distribution sector, where it distributes our plants nationwide, but also in Europe, to the seats of our associates. Over the years, our business is dedicated to serving and working with our customers. This goal continues to exist and every year we are trying harder to develop. At present, our company owns two large-type trucks, which distribute our plants throughout Greece and abroad. At our company you will find: Homemade plants for indoor & outdoor use Fence plants Plants resistant Shrubs Plants of burdock Fruitful trees Citrus trees Fruitful trees Our headquarters are in Anilio of Pelion. Tel: +30 2426031467, Mobile: +30 6937152360, +30 6937287747
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  147176Send e-mailANILIO - Pelion24260314676937152360, 6937287747
Noodles Theodorou - Nurseries Modi Asprovalta Lagkadas Thessaloniki - Tree Plant Nurseries Thessaloniki - Ornamental Plants - Shrubs Trees - Aromatic Plants - Garden ConstructionNURSERY GARDEN THEODOROU Theodorou Plant Nursery is a family business that has been active in the ornamental plant department with great success since 1989. In recent years, besides plants, it also sells nursery materials such as pots, cuttings, ground cover fabrics, bigball peat, etc. Theodorou Plant Nursery, offers excellent quality of plants, florists, horticulturalists. We also undertake garden constructions and maintenance. In our plant nursery we produce and grow many kinds of plants of exterior and interior spaces. Our plants and nurseries are located in Modi, Thessaloniki. PLANTS / PLANTING MATERIALS / POTS / BURLAPS / TEXTILE FABRICS / BIGBALL TISSUES / GARDEN CONSTRUCTIONS & MAINTENANCE Follow us on 70ο Klm Thessalonikis Kavalas - Modi, Thessaloniki 57014 Phone: 2397051155,2397051175 Cell: 6973795210 For any information contact us by phone or via email
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  93687Send e-mail70ο Klm THESSLONIKI ΚΑΒΑΛΑΣ - ΜΟΔΙ - Thessaloniki2397051155,23970511756973795210
- Our company has been active in the production of olive oils for over 65 years. The nurseries are operated with the permission of the Department of Agriculture and the Center for Propagation and Certification of Propagating Material and Fertilizer Control. Nutrients are supervised daily by a supervised agronomist Our varieties are of excellent quality, with excellent fruit and durability. We have olive, cane, olive oil (Megaron), Amfissis and Picual olive trees Ultra-old fruit tree with great useful and ornamental value. It is an evergreen tree, with leaves opposite, lanceolate, leathery, dark green on the upper surface and silvery on the lower. Its flowers are white, single petal and very small, flowering and flowering from mid-April to late May, with the fruit ripening and harvested in late autumn and early or mid-winter depending on the variety. According to ancient Greek tradition, the home of the olive tree is Athens and the first olive tree was planted by the goddess Athena on the Acropolis. The olive tree thrives in temperate climates without extreme temperatures (average annual temperature of 16 ° C) and large humidity differences, which is why it is widespread in the Mediterranean (such as Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Cyprus, Algeria and elsewhere). . But it thrives in many parts of the world, as long as the temperature does not drop too low and for long periods below zero. That is why the most suitable areas for its cultivation are the seaside. Reed varieties of canes Kalamata or Kalamata Olive Nut is a great selection of table olives. It is mainly cultivated in the prefectures of Messinia, Laconia, Aitoloakarnania, Fthiotida, Corinth, Argolis and Ilia. It is a variety of high productivity midriff, demanding in soil and atmospheric humidity, resistant to soil salinity, and resistant to fungal vertigo. The weight of the fruit varies from 5 to 6 gr in the shape of a cylindrical one-sided bending resembling the grape variety of "Aetonix" grape. For this reason it is also called eagle or eagle reed. The skin of the wrist is delicate and elastic and acquires a deep black color at the stage of full maturity, while its core is smooth and easily detached from the flesh. This makes it the ideal variety for the production of natural black edible olives. The Kalam tree is quite sturdy, its branches have vertical growth and characteristically large leaves. Harvesting is done by hand (scallops) or by special battery sticks at full maturity during the November - December period. Olive Megara varieties Medium-grain oval fruit variety, dual-use, ie olive oil and table, green or black. It is cultivated throughout Greece and is also called Voboditik, Perachoritik, Ladolia, Churmadolia, Kallolia. It is a medium-sized tree with long pointed leaves. The fruit varies greatly in size and shape and is very similar to the Koroneiki but is larger. The tree is very resistant to cold and drought (non-irrigated cultivation) and is very productive when it receives elemental crop care providing top quality oil. The fruit content in the oil is around 25% and with more intensive cultivation reaches 30%, while the fruit is also used in canning (green jagged and black pressed). Varieties of Olive Amphisi The Amfissis variety or tin can have a large round fruit, it is dual-use, mainly tableware and oilseed. Good cold resistance, and consider yourself the "queen" of olives because of the excellent yield per tree. The trees of the Amphisse variety are generally tall, from 7-10 meters high but can be maintained at 4-5 meters with frequent pruning. They produce a very special variety of edible-table olives with a silky color, a round silhouette and a rich fleshy flesh. It is cultivated in many regions of Greece, under different names, such as in Volos, where it has taken the name "Voliotiki", in Pelion under the name "Mavrelia", in Istiaia and Euboea as "Round" or "Cannerveloia", in Agrinio, Stylida and Epirus under the name "Chondolia" and Larissa and Atalanti as "Ladolia". It is the most common variety of edible olives along with Kalamos in Greece. The leaves are medium-sized, elongate, with a pointed tip at the top that bends downward while the fruit is large (weighing 5-12 gr.), Oval, with crisp white flesh, easily detached from the nucleus (pumice). ). The skin of the wrist is thin and elastic and has great wrinkle resistance. Green fruit is usually more susceptible to ripe fruit. Picwal olive trees Piccull is one of the earliest varieties with high productivity. The fruit is easily harvested by mechanical harvesting or by hand. It is very resistant to cold and drought. It is widely cultivated in Spain and accounts for about 50% of its total olive oil production. The Picwal variety has a characteristic shape, with a pointed formation at the wrist. It exhibits high stability of olive oil. The Piccull tree has a hardy trunk and is resistant to most types of soil and to all climatic conditions. The taste of Piccadil oil is distinctive and recognizable. It has been reported that the olive oil produced by its fruit is rich in polyphenols, which gives the olive oil a long shelf life. Piccall is a medium sized tree and it is also used in dense plantings (7x3.5 m). The fruit is oval and curved in shape with a characteristic formation at the end. It is a variety that with proper care (irrigation, fertilization, pruning) produces fruit with a weight of 2-4 gr almost every year to a satisfactory degree. It is considered an early variety with a harvest season in mid-November. The yield of the olive tree on the fruit is excellent and their oil content ranges from 22-26%. The oil is of high quality and is often mixed with other olive varieties to increase the stability and durability of olive oil. The areas in which the Picwal variety thrives best are mild to heavy winters and dry summers. It is considered a variety of olive trees with an index of resistance to cold quite high and responds exceptionally to areas with altitudes above 300 m but equally well at lower altitudes.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  3574Send e-mailTragana - Fthiotida22330920496977938546, 6932355820
Nurseries Aegina - Flower Pots - Fertilizers - Organic Plants - Flowers Plants - Seeds - Herbs - George LakkosMr. Lakkos's nursery in Aegina is engaged in the production and trading of all kinds of plants and flowers. It is a true paradise of intoxicating scents and colors. It covers a very large area of flowers and plants and by "exploring" it one finds even more beautiful and more colorful flowers. Beauty and harmony are the main features here. Everything is in order, showing that the work being done is really serious and the result justifies it. In our business you will find everything around the flowers, plants and products for their maintenance and care. Together with our experienced network of partners, we undertake the design, construction and maintenance of gardens, as well as the design of automatic watering systems. We are at your disposal for any information and advice on our subject.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  62101Send e-mailLIVADI - EGINA - Aigina22970285936977834965
- In order to fully meet the needs of the Greek producer, Zafeiropoulos nurseries in Kato Alissos cultivate and produce fruit trees, citrus fruits and olives. The experienced staff of the company takes care on a daily basis for the complete and healthy development of each seedling individually, within strictly selected virgin areas. We are next to each manufacturer before and after our products are released. We take care of valid information and advice. We have a love for our work and extensive experience in fruit and citrus cultivation. Zafeiropoulos nurseries in Lower Alice are constantly investing in equipment and human resources, providing expertise and quality at every step. We deliver our products throughout Ilia and Achaia, as well as the rest of Greece, upon request. We are waiting for you every day in our area to choose from a variety of plant varieties to suit your needs. Contact us for any information you require. We are always available to our customers, offering immediate service and the best prices in the market.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  2006Send e-mailKato Alissos - Patras26930711416972859177
NURSERIES SIDIROPOULOS - KATERINI PIERIA NURSERIES - HORTICULTURAL SVORONOS - ORNAMENTAL - PLANTS - OLIVES - FRUIT - VEGETABLE SEED - GRASS - POTS - HUMUS - IPPOFAESIn our nursery you will find vegetables (tomatoes , peppers , etc. ) on all our production hybrids . Plants and seeds of vegetables ( cabbage, lettuce , etc. ) Large Cultivar in seasonal flowering plants ( petunias , carnations , mallow , etc. ) . Various shrubs and coniferous trees . Also you will find different varieties of olives , as Amfissis , koroneiki , mansions , pikoual , armpekina etc. Large variety of fruit trees , and gymnoriza pot (apples , pears , cherries , chestnuts , etc. ) . Coconut Kallifornias . Even in the nursery will find a wide variety of plastic and clay pots and compost . Furthermore various bulbs and seed lawn . In store you will find the best service and affordable prices .
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  201864Send e-mail2nd KLM KATERINIS - ELASSONAS, SVORONOS - KATERINI - Pieria69470801886978129211
NURSERY KARYPIS - FLOWER KALYMNOS KOS PATMOS ASTYPALAIA LIPSI RHODES DODECANESE - ARBORISTS - GREENHOUSES - GARDEN ARCHITECTURE - ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIESThe company "Nursery Karypis" is engaged in landscaping, garden construction, feasibility studies and processing of agricultural affairs in Kalymnos. You will find a wide variety of plants, trees, ornamental garden.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  30045Send e-mailKALYMNOS - Kalimnos22430299426956583803
Olympus Nursery - California Walnut Nursery - Pavlonia - Fruit-Grower - Almond Tree - Chestnut - Fertilizers - Tools - Agricultural Supplies - Wholesale Retail - Misiras PetrosIn 1993 he worked in the Agricultural Cooperative of the Group "The Meluna of Olympus" with a total area of 2500 acres (area mainly for vineyards). He has worked for many years with the Greek vineyard mentor and Konstantinos Koussoula's exclusive associate of the company Tsantalis. Today it maintains a store for the marketing of nutrition and plant protection products based in Tyrnavos Argyropoulos. In addition, it also deals with alternative crops such as goji berry, pecan, paulonia, California walnut (chandler) providing the Greek producer with the appropriate propagating material and helping him to understand the application of the Code of Good Agricultural Practice. PI). In this way the product becomes competitive in the domestic and foreign market while reducing production costs. In 2011 he created his own nursery. In this area it cultivates paulonias, goji berry seedlings and cuttings of the highest quality and plants with tissue culture (a modern method of vegetative propagation that achieves the uniformity of plants free of viruses and pathogens. as a result the creation of Walnut nursery with high quality propagating material and plants ready to give fruit to those who care for them properly.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  3306Send e-mailArgiropouli - Tirnavos24920415896937048377
ORGONOVIOKTIMATA BOUKINAS FOTIOS - AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS SKYDRA PELLA - ORGANIC NURSERY DENDRILION - VEGETABLE JUICESNurseries Organic Standards (Gozo, Hippophaes, Fei Zoa) The first nursery hypertrophy over Greece based on innovative management. The material is based on the parent orgonovioktimaton plantations with an area of 13 acres, with two particular numbers (options) Gozo, each has its own characteristics. The plants are selected from cuttings. The long my experience in organic farming and new innovative crops (Gozo, Hippophaes, Fei zoa) can safely provide any information and expertise throughout the creation and development of these crops. Support plant in development and disease attacks, is through orgone (empowerment). We accept valid proposals and orders for these crops. During the winter 2012-2013 will be available plants from Gozo nikioum 1. Clarifications The crops are full biological stage. All our products are empowered through the orgone. Accept any reasonable proposal to export our products to any country. The orgonovioktimata have maintenance and packaging of products.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  84372KALI - Skydra23810415906976621295, 698177802
PLANT NURSERIES GREENHOUSES Pompia Heraklion Crete - QUALIFIED NURSERY - TREES PLANTS FERTILIZERS - AGRICULTURAL SUPPLIES - IRRIGATION SYSTEMS Heraklio - PRODUCTION & TRADE CRETE - KOUTSAKIS MICHAELNurseries Mires Heraklion. Agricultural supplies Mires Heraklion.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  48801Send e-mailPOMPIA - HERAKLION28920410506932040025
Seeding Center - Plants Sikourio Larissa - Seeds - Vegetable Seeds - Agricultural Supplies - Garden SuppliesSEED AND PLANT NURSERY CENTER - SIKOURIO LARISSA For many years, the SEEDING CENTER in Sikourio, Larissa, has been on the side of the Greek producer through high quality seedlings and horticultural products, thus setting the foundation for a healthy and successful cultivation. In our nursery you will find autopsy seedlings and grafted from the most basic Greek varieties such as tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, watermelons, melons, aubergines etc. Our products are of the highest quality and as an enterprise we always aim to satisfy each producer consistently, professionally and lovingly for our object. Our facilities at Sykourio Larissa are modern, with ideal conditions of lighting, temperature and humidity and equipped with state-of-the-art seeding machines. We work with high know-how combined with love and love to offer you the best products on the market. Contact us for any information at +302495051663 and +306908266075.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  13968Send e-mailSIKOURIO, LARISSA - Larisa24950516636908266075
- In Nemea Korinthia, with its long tradition of wine production, it has been operating for 30 years one of the largest vine producing plants. The Sugar Brothers with long experience in the field, are able to meet every need of the winegrower by offering high quality subjects in a wide variety. The company has proprietary facilities for the production, maintenance and rooting of the entities but most of all it is capable of providing appropriate consulting support for the proper cultivation and development of the entities it supplies. The Sugar Brothers are close to the grape growers before and after the sale, providing with their experience and monitoring of the domestic and international market advice on choosing the appropriate underlying, variety and planting method, always in accordance with the specific climatic and soil conditions. of the vineyard area. This ensures the proper development and competitiveness of the variety by shielding the wine investor. We are located in Nemea Corinth, 30 km to the Corinth from NEO. Corinth - Tripoli on the Nemea junction on the right. After 10 km we meet Leontio where the headquarters of the company is.
Category: PLANTATIONSImages  1443132Send e-mailLEONTIO - NEMEA - Corinthia27460243076978005511, 6977463122
IRRIGATION EQUIPMENT KOZANI - FLOWER Arboriculture - FERTILIZER PLANTS SEEDS - HERBS - AUTOMATIC WATERING HOSES - IRRIGATION NOZZLE AUTOMATION WEST MACEDONIA - Agricultural LINEN - TSELIOS ANASTASIOSIrrigation - Agricultural species in Kozani. The company ADREFTIKA TSELIOU active in the past 30 years. We have created a place where you can find a wide variety adreftikon - agricultural items such as hoses, nozzles, automatic watering, irrigation (popop) pump - adreftika species. Apart from these you will find us in fertilizers, seeds, plants, outdoor and indoor at affordable prices and in particular a wide variety of herbs. We operate in the study, design and construction adreftikon complexes with professionalism and responsibility. The full range of plant species and adreftikon satisfy the most demanding customer. Sincerely TSELIOS ANASTASIOS
Category: PLANTATIONSImages Send e-mail1 KLM KOZANI LARISSA - Kozani24610362506937418762
- CRETE…A SMALL CONTINENT THE FRUIT WORLD Nearly 20 hectares of land are waiting to welcome you, full of fruit trees from all over the world, herbs, medicinal and ornamental plants in a park different from others, where the land’s formation and the region’s microclimate make it a paradise for hundreds of plants and animals! In the midst of this colorful and vivid landscape stands a burnt centennial olive tree, a memorial and a reference to the dismal fires of 2003, the park’s history and origin. The newest and one of the most interesting sites of the Prefecture of Chania lies only 18 kilometers outside the city, on the feet of the White Mountains. It is ideal for visitors of all ages, combining enjoyments that only Crete can offer! Shortly after you pass Fournes village and before the historical Lakkoi-Skordalou, a sign will direct you towards the Botanical Park, to an unprecedented tour of the region’s magical nature and the creative imagination of the four brothers who dreamt of and realized this unique heaven on earth! When you first see the park and its facilities, it is impossible to imagine that this is the same expanse of the 15-20 hectares which burnt to the ground in the fires of 2003, today literary reborn from its ashes. In the place of the grey landscape stands a walking, educational and entertainment park-unique in its kind in Crete – waiting for young and old, locals and foreigners, to get acquainted with the more than 150 species of fruit trees together with the dozens of herbs, medicinal and ornamental plants it hosts, while enjoying their walk through a lush natural environment. The secret of enjoying your visit to the maximum is to wander through the paths of the Botanical Park slowly and leisurely, making many stops for rest in the various suitable rest points available. Thus you shall have the opportunity to truly appreciate the beauty which you will encounter. No matter how you see your visit here, whether as a scenic trek, or an interesting tour of nature’s paths, the Botanical Park is the ideal alternative proposal for a day’s escape from the city’s noise and the fashionable beaches. The dramatic scenery here is composed of rare samples of the local flora and fauna, as well as tropical and subtropical species from all over the world, with new samples added daily, changing the look of the Botanical Park and providing visitors with a motive to enjoy it over and over again! This adventure in nature which lasts one to two hours, follows paths of unique natural beauty and provides visitors with the opportunity to get acquainted with the numerous different plants and trees that grow on the two hundred square kilometers of the well-designed planted hillside. The appropriate signposting of the paths leads the visitor to various sections of the Botanical Park (tropical trees, fruit-bearing trees, citrus trees, herbs and vineyards). The lush landscape is completed by the lake in the lower part of the part, offering accommodation and protection to ducks, geese and other water birds (and rare species), even to hawks that fly in the area. The park also has an open-air, stone atmospheric amphitheatre suitable for small (capacity for approximately 250 persons) events. Depending on the time of the year, you will have the opportunity to enjoy flowers, plants and trees through all phases of their life-cycle, parallel to the various species of wild flora and fauna which they attract each season. Any time of the year you visit the Botanical Park, you will be impressed by the colors, fragrances and variety of species. During the summer months, the best time to schedule your visit is early in the morning, avoiding the strong heat, and having the opportunity to complete your experience with an excellent meal in the park’s restaurant. Its totally local, organic and seasonal philosophy will be unforgettable. Operating Hours: April to October every day : 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., last admission at 7:30 p.m.) Admission: 4 Euro (Ages 12 and under are FREE with parent!)
Category: PLANTATIONSImages Send e-mailASKORDALOS - Chanion6976860573