in: All Greece
ANASTASOPOULOS THEODOROS - KARDIOLOGOS NEA SMYRNI ATTIKI - TRIPLEX HEART - TESTING COSMETICS - CARDIOLOGICAL MONITORING OF ENJOYMENTSCardiologist Anastasopoulos Theodoros, a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Athens, has a great experience in clinical and preventive cardiology, having served in some of the most important nursing homes in Greece (see below his CV). He has participated in many conferences and continues to closely and actively follow developments not only in cardiology but also in medical science in general. From 2012 he is a cardiologist of the ATHENS MEDICAL CENTER (GAIA) and from 2013 he maintains a private cardiology clinic in the Nea Smyrni area (25 March 7, on the main square). It is actively involved in the whole spectrum of clinical cardiology (prophylactic cardiology, screening, pre-operative control, cardiac monitoring of pregnant women, cardiovascular diseases, chronic coronary disease, acute coronary syndromes such as unstable angina and myocardial infarction, hypertension, arrhythmias, metabolic syndrome, hyperlipidemias , cardiomyopathies, etc.) with scientific excellence, in a holistic manner and with an excellent dedication to his patients. MODERN CARDIOLOGICAL CENTER - PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY - CHECK UP - TRIPLEX HEART - CUTTING TEST - ROTARY HOLTER - PRESSURE HOLTER - SPONTANEOUS CONTROL - PRE-OPERATIONAL CHECK - CARDIOLOGICAL CANCELLATION OF ANTIBODIES WELCOME TO DOWNLOAD - RURAL VISITS
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  10852Send e-mail25 March 7 (Central Square) - Nea Smyrni21093739986944435433
- Cardiologist in Kallithea. The office of Mr. Kapris Ioannis is located at Aristeidou str 150 & Filaretos Street. Complete cardiac control Emergency medicine Heart triplex Pressure holter Holter rhythm Certification of EOPYY Visits at home with triplex heart rate and Holter rhythm and pressure. The doctor serves incidents in the South Suburbs and the wider area of Athens.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  6625Send e-mail150 Aristeidou Str & Filaretou - Kallithea21121571226981805096
- The cardiologist's office of Vatkalis Nikolaou is located at 39 Venizelou Eleftheriou Street, 4th floor. Serves Kavala and the entire prefecture of Kavala with home visits. The doctor's office has a cardiology laboratory fully equipped with the most modern cardiological equipment, which provides the possibility of accurate diagnosis and monitoring of all cardiovascular diseases. Primary and secondary prevention of coronary heart disease, heart failure, valvular diseases and complete arrhythmological control is provided. Clinical, electrocardiographic examination and ultrasound (triplex) of the heart. Investigation of coronary heart disease with an ergometric bicycle (fatigue test), arrhythmia control with a 24/48-hour recording holter, hypertension with a 24-hour recording holter. Monitoring and treatment of heart failure. Athletic and pre-school examination, preoperative examination, pregnant woman cardiological examination, home visit are performed. The cardiologist is contracted with YETHA and Private insurance companies.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  12283Send e-mailEleftheriou Venizelou 39 - Kavala25102118116944676794
Dimou Smaro - Military Physician Thessaloniki - Cardiologist Specialist Thessaloniki - Arrhythmologist ThessalonikiDimou Smaro was born in Alexandroupolis. In 1993 she was admitted to the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki as a student of the Military Corps of Schools (SSSAS). She received his Bachelor of Medicine (MD) in 1999. She completed her specialty in Cardiology in 2011, after successfully taking exams where she graduated with an Excellence. In 2016 she began her postgraduate program in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics and in November 2017 she completed her postgraduate course after successful exams, earning a Master of Science Degree with an Excellent Degree. At the same time in 2016 she began her specialty in the field of Arrhythmology-Electrophysiology at the General Hospital of Achaea, where she participated in a number of implantation-defibrillation systems, amphipathic pacing systems, and electrophysiologic surgery for 2.5 years. She is a member of the Hellenic Society of Cardiology, the European Society of Cardiology and the European Society of Cardiology and has presented presentations at both Greek and international conferences. Since November 2011 she is the curator of the Cardiology Clinic of 424 GSEE of Thessaloniki and holds the degree of Chief Medical Officer and since September 2018 she is a Research Associate of the Cardiology Clinic of the IHEPAKI University Hospital of AHEPA 201 Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Since 2014 he has a private practice in the center of Thessaloniki.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  11838Send e-mailEgnatias 81A - Thessaloniki23102691266973742567
Evangelos Diamantidis - Specialist Cardiologist Alexandroupoli - Military Medical Officer AlexandroupoliHome visits and emergencies, upon consultation with the doctor. The cardiologist offers diagnosis and treatment, covering a wide range of diseases. The office environment in Alexandroupolis is friendly and comfortable to the patient, with state-of-the-art equipment that meets modern requirements. The doctor covers the entire prefecture of Evros, but also the wider area of Thrace. Upon request, home visits are made on special occasions
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  4036Send e-mailPaleologou Konstantinou 37, 3rd floor - Alexandroupoli25510320036937349109
Gavriil Michael - Cardiologist Rhodes - Cardiology Hospital of Rhodes - Ultrasound - Heart Triplex RhodesGavriil Michael is a specialist cardiologist and maintains his office in Mandraki Rhodes. In the clinic it is possible to diagnose and monitor the whole spectrum related to congenital heart disease, coronary heart disease etc. There is the possibility of performing pre-sport screening and complete cardiac screening for children and pregnant women.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  3995Send e-mail25 Martiou 22-24 - Rhodes22410222886944563888
- Gkouzis Nikolaos Military Doctor Cardiologist | Larissa In 1998 he was admitted to the Military School of Corps Officers. Six years later, he graduated from the Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and sworn in Deputy Chief. In 2004 he was transferred to 251 A.G.H of Athens as a trainee, where he participated in the on-call program in the Emergency Department. One year later, he moved to 110 CW in Larissa where he served as Unit Doctor. He worked as a Resident in Pathology, University Pathology Clinic for two years and in 2012 began specializing in Cardiology in the Cardiology Clinic of the University General Hospital of Larissa, where among others actively participated in the research and training program of the clinic. Since 2015 he has been a member of the Specialized Outpatient Clinic at U.G.H. of Larissa for the treatment of patients with chronic heart failure, which is the subject of his doctoral dissertation. He heads the Cardiology Clinic of the Health Service in 110 Combat Ward, while from 7/2017 performs the duties of Editor in the Cardiology Department of 404 General Military Hospital of Larissa. He owns a pracice in Larissa. 15/2/2018 Cardiology Department of IASO Thessaly.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  22752Send e-mailRousvelt 15A - Larisa24140068666936122947-6983511630
Gotsis Dimitris - Cardiologist Kalamata - Graduate of the Medical School of the University of Bologna, ItalyGotsis Dimitrios is a specialist cardiologist who, since the beginning of 2019, has a doctor's surgery in the center of Kalamata, across from the central square. Mr. Gotsis is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Bologna, Italy. During the period 2007-2008 he specialized as a physician at the 492 Military Hospital of Alexandroupolis and later as a rural doctor in KY. Sidirokastro and the Regional Office of the Mountain. From 2009 to 2011, he was a pathologist at the General Hospital of Kalamata, while in 2012-2015 he was a qualified cardiologist at the cardiology clinic of the same hospital. He also has a three-month Nuclear Medicine training at the University General Public Hospital in Rio, three months of training in the Cardiac Surgery Clinic of Evangelismos General Hospital and three months of training in the Department of Electrophysiology and Arrhythmias at the Red Cross Hospital. All cardiac tests, such as monitoring patients with coronary artery disease, arterial hypertension and dyslipidaemia, Triplex in adults - children and pregnant women, stress tests, stress tests, holter rhythm & holter pressure, are performed at Mr. Gotsi's cardiology clinic. 24-hour surveillance. Certificates are also issued - certificates for schools, gyms, sports clubs, after doctor's supervision.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  3798Send e-mail1, Georgouli str and Aristomenous - Kalamata27210205106976504432
- Doctor Karatse Maria was born in Tshessaloniki. In 2001 she graduated from tshe Comenius University Medicine Department in Bratislava, Slovakia. Today she works as a private physician based in a private cardiology clinic in Tshermi, Tshessaloniki wshere she lives. she is also a cardiologist partner in tshe medical department of Express Service Tshessaloniki. (ambulance traffic - regular clinics). She began practicing tshe medical act with 12 months of service in tshe country. Chalkidiki - Κ.Υ. Kassandratia in 2003. In 2006 she was a Scientific Associate of tshe 2nd Cardiac Clinic of tshe GNT. Papageorgiou. As a specialized physician she worked in tshe General Hospital. Serres (Pathological Department), completing two years of practice in Pathology for tshe acquisition of Cardiology specialty from 2006 to 2008. Specialization in Cardiology was initiated by tshe Cardiology Department of tshe General Hospital. Giannitsa from 2009 to 2011. Completed from 2011 until 2014 at tshe 2nd University Cardiology Clinic of Aristotle University of Tshessaloniki. of Ippokrateio GN. of Tshessaloniki. Tshe physician is a clinical associate of tshe clinic to date. She is also a member of CSR (shellenic Cardiology Society). Education & Academic Titles In 2001 she received tshe Bacshelor of Comenius University - Bratislava - Slovakia with Grade "EXIT" (8.68 / 10) Recognition of a degree by DICACA (2002). Degree in Cardiology Specialty Medicine. 2015 Training in tshe Haemodynamic Laboratory of tshe 2nd Cardiology Clinic of tshe GNT Papageorgiou. Education at tshe Pediatric Cardiology Department of tshe 2nd Pediatric Clinic of PGNT AshePA. Acquire ALS - BLS title. (2016, 2018) Postgraduate Studies at tshe Medical School of AUTH entitled "shealth and Environmental Factors" (2018) Complete Cardiology (Clinical Examination, Electrocardiogram, Triplex Cardiac Home Surveillance, Holter 24 Hour - 48 Hour Holter, Exercise Test Diagnosis - treatment - monitoring of arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, myocardiopathies, valvopathies, dyslipidemia. Preventive cardiac control. Pre-operational check. Adequate control (child-schooling cardiology) Cardiac check of pregnant women. Home visit and heart ultrasound with portable ultrasound in cataract patients. Emergency treatment.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  5252Send e-mail36, Vassilikis Tavaki str - Thessaloniki23112946216984856764
- Dr. KARELIDIS IRAKLIS is a cardiologist - surgeon in Thessaloniki with many years of experience and specialized studies and knowledge. He deals with: - Heart problems - Surgeries - Open Heart Surgery For any problem you encounter and for preventive examinations trust Dr. Karelidi.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  10936Send e-mail125 EGNATIAS STR - Thessaloniki6972349119
- Cardiologist at AMPELOKIPON. The office of Mr Georgiou Livaditi is located at Dimitriou Soutsou 38 square Mavilis. - Triplex heart - By pass
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  38220Send e-mailDIMITRIOY SOUTSOU 38 - Ampelokipoi21064110856977359835
Mantziari Lilian - Kontogeorgis Andrianos - Cardiorhythm - Cardiologists Arithrimiologists Thessaloniki - Electrophysiologists Thessaloniki - Pediatric arrhythmologistCardiorhythm is a fully equipped cardiology-arrhythmological clinic in Thessaloniki. His team consists of two special cardiologists - arrhythmiologists: Dr. Lilian Mantziari is a specialist cardiologist, a graduate of AUTh Medical School and a doctorate in AUTh. He specialized in arrhythmias and invasive electrophysiology for 6 years at Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital in London. It is certified by the European Cardiology Society for invasive electrophysiology and implantation of pacemakers, defibrillators and is recognized by the state as an implantable implant for defibrillators and ambulatory pacemakers at Thessaloniki Medical Center. Dr. Andrianos Kontogeorgis is a specialist cardiologist, Ph.D., Imperial College London, with full expertise in cardiology, invasive electrophysiology and adult and pediatric arrhythmias, in London, United Kingdom (Royal Brompton Hospital, Harefield Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital, Hammersmith Hospital). He is certified in Invasive Electrophysiology by the European Heart Association and specialized in invasive electrophysiology in children and in hereditary arrhythmias.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  3491Send e-mailEgeou 36 - Kalamaria - Thessaloniki23104160026989919090 (ΜΑΝΤΖΙΑΡΗ), 6989919099 (ΚΟΝΤΟΓΕΩΡΓΗΣ)
Mavronasos Constantinos - Cardiologist Flisvos Paleo Faliro - Monitoring Recent & Chronic Cardiovascular Diseases - Coronary Disease - ArrhythmiasMavronasos Constantinos is a specialist in cardiology, a graduate of the Athens Medical School, a doctor of the Red Cross Hospital and the University Cardiology Clinic of the Hippocratic Hospital of Athens. Associate of Paleo Faliro Medical Center, REA Hospital, private NHS & clinics. He maintains his cardiology clinic in the area of Flisvos. Operates daily & receives patient appointments by phone appointment. The office monitors all chronic heart disease and treats heart problems in people of all ages. Cardiac examination, EOPYY prescription, cardiogram, general pathology, lipidemic - hypertensive surgery, hypertension, arrhythmia control, pre - athletic - pre - operative examination, control, coronary planning, angioplasty, bypass, ablation, ablation , preparation of pre-screening for CFSP committees, driving licenses, home visits, emergencies.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  5445Send e-mail25, Agiou Alexandrou Str. - Palaio Faliro21098433636946041241
ROUFAS KONSTANTINOS - CARDIOLOGIST HERAKLION CRETE - CARDIOLOGY CLINIC - TRIPLEX HEART - STRESS TESTCardiologist in Gazi Heraklion. Cardiology clinic Heraklion. Triplex heart Heraklion stress test Heraklion
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  11079Send e-mail239, EL. VENIZELOU STR. - HERAKLION28117531006944259798
- The special cardiologist ATHANASIA SARAFIDOU is a scientific associate of A AHEPA Clinical University. He has extensive experience in clinical and preventive cardiology, having served in some of the most remarkable hospitals. She maintains a private cardiology clinic at Nicholas Panagiotou 4 in Kilkis. She is actively involved in the whole spectrum of clinical cardiology, with scientific excellence, holistically and with excellent dedication to her patients. Accepts after appointment. Home visits.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSImages  3722Send e-mail4, Nikolaou Panagiotou str - Kilkis23410225286944561557
- Xenakis Konstantinos is a cardiologist in the area of Peristeri, Athens. His clinic is located on 137 Thivon Str. Xenakis Konstantinos is very skilled with many years of experience. Visit his clinic for anything that bothers you.
Category: CARDIOLOGISTSSend e-mailTHIVON 137 - Peristeri2105711330