in: All Greece
About Speech - Karditsa Speech Therapy Center Larissa Elassona Thessaly - Speech Therapist - Speech Therapist - Occupational Therapy - Sensory Completion - Ferfiri ThomaiOur office offers diagnostic and treatment services for speech, speech, behavioral disorders and more. Our head office is located in the city of Karditsa and there is also an office in the city of Elassona. The aim of our office is to provide high quality services in the field of recognition and treatment of speech disorders in both children and adults. Our head office is located in the city of Karditsa and there is also an office in the town of Elassona. Our office offers: Preventive and diagnostic testing for speech or speech problems. Speech, speech or voice disorders. Speech therapy for both children and adults. Learning difficulties. These can be dyslexia, malnutrition, etc.). Developmental or neurological disorders. Hyperactivity, attention disorders, communication, behavior. Parental counseling Our office staff is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the above problems.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  15855Send e-mail2, Taliadourou Str. - Karditsa244105523506974228375
Center for Speech Therapy and Special Education Chalkida - Speech Therapist Chalkida - Occupational Therapy Chalkida
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  15746Send e-mail48, Avanton str - Chalkida22210244676977627145
CONTACT - LOGOTHERAPEFTES Volos - CENTER LOGOTHERAPEIAS - SPEECH - DYSLEXIA Volos - hearing loss - VISION PROBLEMS - GKOGKAS JOHNJohn Gkogkas introduced in Speech Therapy Department of TEI Patras in September 1999. Along with the four-year studies, she volunteered as a companion for people with severe disabilities in camps for Persons with Disabilities in Northern Greece. In the fourth year of his studies prepared the thesis on "Treatment of the brain and their impact on the ground", in collaboration with the Director of IKA Patron Dr. Panagiotis cotto. At the same time made his internship at the Center for Mental Health Volos, supervising children with speech problems, while voluntarily offered his services to the 1st Special School of Volos. After his graduation he worked for four years at a private rehabilitation and recovery center, but also as a private offering home visits. Also, at the same time voluntarily offered his services as a research associate for pathology aspects of speech in Response Unit Problems Disease Alzheimer Volos. During the nine years working has assumed logotherapeftiki rehabilitation children: - Articulatory and phonological disorders, - Mental retardation, - Stuttering, - Cerebral palsy, - Syndrome Down, - Dyslexia, - Learning difficulties, - Dysarthria, - Specific language impairment, - Cheileouperooschisties, - Hearing loss and deafness, - Sensory problems, - Autism - Visually impaired. and restore speech disorders in adults with: - Dysarthria, - Aphasia, - Dyspraxia, - Dysphagia, - Laryngectomy, - Disorders of memory, - Breathing disorders.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  24941Send e-mailGKOGKAS JOHN - Volos24210773836937657979
Development and Movement - Speech Therapy Argyroupoli - Occupational Therapy Argyroupoli - Learning DifficultiesThe Child Developmental Therapy Center "Development & Movement" is a modern center for prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Our center has come to offer its services to the child and his family. Our love for children and our interest in holistic intervention lead us to design the best treatment possible. Our interdisciplinary team works together to provide high quality services tailored to each child's needs. Our team consists of experienced therapists, graduates of state universities, with continuous training and education of the following specialties: - Occupational therapists - Speech therapists - Special educators - Child psychologists Our collaboration is supported by a pediatric psychiatrist, pediatric neurologist and developmental expert, with regular monitoring of our children for the best development for them. At the same time, we consider our cooperation with the educational context of the child as very important. If your child has any of the following difficulties, we are ready to help you deal with the child's normal development.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  2719Send e-mailThiras 6 and Vouliagmenis 571 - Argiroupoli21099246206978772707
- 23989Send e-mail- Neo Faliro21140241996948367534
GIOUVANI ELENI - LOGOTHERAPEYS - LOGOUDIKI-ERGOTHERAPEZTES-PSYCHOLOGI-PAIDOPSYCHIATROI ACHARNES - THRAKOMAKEDONES - KIFISIA - NEA KIFISIA - ANO LIOSIAGiouvani I. Eleni - Speech Therapist BCs (Hons) in pathology & speech therapy. Master in Clinical Linguistics. Member of the Panhellenic Speech Association. Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Speech Disorders, Communication, Speech, Voice and learning difficulties in children, adolescents and adults, using the most modern and recognized scientific methods. Psychological support for children and adults. Learning social skills. Counseling parents, adults and teenagers. Child psychotherapy and psychometric tests, occupational therapy and child psychiatric services. Prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of speech, communication, speech, speech and learning disorders in children, adolescents and adults, using the most up-to-date and recognized scientific methods. Psychological support for children and adults. Learning social skills, counseling parents, adults and teenagers, child psychotherapy and conducting psychometric tests. The therapeutic intervention focuses on the individual. Our basic principle is respect for the needs of the individual and cooperation with all the actors that frame it. Parents / guardians, as well as those responsible for the person, are actively involved in the process of prevention, diagnosis and treatment. The difficulties faced by children and adolescents in communication are the result of: - Joint and phonology problems - Special language disorder - Mental disorders and syndromes - Craniofacial abnormalities - Hearing or deafness - Cerebral palsy - Learning difficulties - Voice disorders - Trauma - Difficulty breathing , chewing and swallowing Difficulties faced by adults in communication are the result of: - Neurological diseases (stroke, craniocerebral injury, Parkinson's, A Multiple Sclerosis - Craniofacial abnormalities - Larynx and brain cancer - Voice disorders The scientific team that manages the office is excellent and clinically trained in Speech Therapy, Special Needs Education and Psychological Support. At the same time, all members of the team and external associates are recognized members of the Greek and English clubs (Panhellenic Association of Speech and Language Therapists, Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, Panhellenic Psychological Association). Therapies are fully personalized. Group programs are designed to learn social skills and prevent early speech difficulties. In cases where the patient is experiencing motor problems, healing services are provided at home. Other programs at home are about organizing the social and family environment. There is also the possibility of speech therapy in the English language for foreign patients. The environment of the center is pleasant and friendly. Reviews and counseling sessions take place after a phone call at 210 2435323 and 6932805156.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  110224Send e-mailPolygottou 26 - Frakomakiedones21024353236932805156
ITHEKA - SPECIAL TREATMENT - REHABILITATION TREATMENT EDUCATION INSTITUTE FOR CHILDREN - SPEECH THERAPY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ILION ATHENS ATTIKISpecific treatments for children Written on child soul by Kahlil Gibran, poet, philosopher and artist: "You can give your love but not your thoughts, for they have their own thoughts. May house their bodies, but not their souls. Because their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you can not visit, not even in your dreams. you can fight to look like them, but seek not to make them look like you, because life goes not backward nor loitering with yesterday! ... ". Putting in mind the above considerations, Mr. Panagiotis Bouros occupational therapist, NDT-SI, created the Institute of Education of therapy, Rehabilitation, Pediatric briefly ITHEKA. The ITHEKA (Institute for Therapy Education, Rehabilitation, Children), was launched in 2000 in Kallithea aimed at effective and efficient intervention in the treatment space, education and rehabilitation of children with disabilities. Today ITHEKA functioning in Ilion - Petrograd with parts: Occupational Therapy Physiotherapy Kinetic treatment Speech Therapy Psychotherapy Education - learning difficulties Counselling parents Experts of ITHEKA, occupational therapists - speech therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists, child psychiatrists and special educators provide effective guidance, information and assistance for the comprehensive development of children's capabilities. They do not offer psycho-pedagogical "recipes", instead, focus on improving children and mobilize parents, giving them power through knowledge. The ITHEKA collaborates constantly with the local authorities (municipalities, municipal schools, kindergartens, kindergartens) so promptly labeled some special needs and together, are supportive interventions and preventive checks from infancy up to puberty. The center, but keep respecting the basic principle that every child is a separate, unique entity and the excellent cooperation of its members, ensuring the objective of which is the social integration and socialization.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  25718Send e-mail67, PETROUPOLEOS STR. - Ilion21050612056945706894
Kinitro - Center for Special Therapies for Child, Adolescent and Family - Alimos Logotherapy CentersKinitro Therapy Center for Special Therapies for Child, Adolescent and Family KINITRO is aimed at children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders, learning difficulties and behavioral and communication disorders. It aims at conquering all of the everyday functions of physical, cognitive, mental as well as sensory, motor, word, communication and learning skills. The child acquires the ability to engage in everyday activities, acquiring the ability to interact in all environments, school, social, home, institutional, and smooth living. In this way, the functionality for independent learning, self-preservation, communication and mental well-being is maximized. Open Hours Monday till Friday after appointment at: 2114058743, 6938698614 107, IONIAS AVENUE (2nd FLOOR), ALIMOS 2114058743, 6975468496, email@example.com
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  18996Send e-mail107, Ionias avenue - Alimos21140587436975468496
- LOGOTHERAPY - ERGOTHERAPY & SPECIAL EDUCATION CENTER Istiaia - Evoia The LOGOTHERAPY - ERGOTHERAPY AND SPECIAL EDUCATION CENTER has its headquarters in Evoia, in the areas of Istiaia and Krya Vrisi. With a special attention to detail and a high level of professionalism, a renowned team of specialists offers their services in the areas of childhood and adolescent disorders. Our goals are the valid and timely diagnosis, as well as the effective methods of treatment, improvement and treatment of such incidents. Our distinguished team and our harmonious co-operation have greatly contributed to the confrontation of the incidents and the trust our center receives from the public. Our therapists: Speech Therapist Konstantinos Nikou Occupational Therapist Konstantinos Argyriou Child Psychologist Panayiota Pantelidis Sessions are arranged by appointment at +30 2226055495.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  77396Send e-mail1, I. STRIMMENOU & IKARIAS str - Istiea22260554956944228256
Logotherapy Thermi Thessaloniki - Psychological Support - Dyslexia - Triantaphyllidou Marianna - Theopic Thermi - Speech Therapist Thermi Thessalonikis
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  5384Send e-mail19 Iasonidou Str, Thermi - Thessaloniki23104649936945292912
- The Center for Speech Therapy and Mental Health of Kallithea "PESPS" provides specialized diagnosis and treatment services for children and adolescents with developmental disorders, speech and speech problems, learning difficulties, behavioral problems as well as psychological support and counseling to families. Experienced therapists, psychologists and child psychiatrists, with special experience and training, are able to get to know you, to evaluate your child's needs and to propose the appropriate treatment program (speech therapy, occupational therapy, special education-school study, behavioral therapy, psychological support -gain therapy). Founder and Director of the Center for Speech Therapy and Mental Health "PESPSY" is Dimitris Papadopoulos, Ph.D., Ph.D., with postgraduate specialization in Social Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry from the Medical School of the University of Ioannina and specializing in psychotherapy, children and adults, a cognitive-computical approach. The Center's scientific team consists of psychologists, pediatric psychologists, child psychologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, special educators, gynecologists, psychotherapists, social workers and other mental health professionals. In the field of children and adolescents, diagnostic, assessment and treatment sessions of children and children and adolescents are carried out by specialized and experienced professionals, while families have a secure framework of reference through advisory conferences to inform and support the potential and difficulties of their children in the fields of linguistic, mental and psycho-emotional development. In the Department of Children and Adolescents the following services are provided: Speech Therapy / Occupational Therapy / Psychological Support / Behavioral Therapy - Individual Psychotherapy / Play Therapy / Special Education - School Study Counseling and Vocational Guidance for Teenagers In our Center there are specialized and certified therapists (speech therapists, psychologists, occupational therapists), they apply systems of alternative communication and structured education - teaching to children aged 2 years and over. In particular, they apply the following systems: 1) PECS (alternative visual communication) 2) TEACHH (Structured Visual Teaching) 3) ABA - Analysis and Behavioral Therapy 4) Sensory Integration The diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitation programs of the Department of Children and Adolescents refer to the following fields: Diffuse Developmental Disorders (Autism, Asperger) Attention Deficit Disorder - Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Problems of speech, speech, voice, swallowing Article Difficulties - Injury Developmental Delay Learning difficulties - dyslexia Psychological-Psychiatric Difficulties and Behavioral Problems (Child and Psyche Stress) Mental Anomalies and Cognitive Difficulties Psychomotor difficulties, slight neurological dysfunctions Issues of brotherly dispute, mourning, parental divorce Counseling and psycho-education for parents and carers Child Psychologist, Kallithea. Occupational Therapists, Kallithea. Speech Therapists, Kallithea. Psychologists, Kallithea. Psychiatrists, Kallithea.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  146562Send e-mailAndromachis 42 & Harokopou - Kallithea21551077086932828184
Routsi Christina - Dimitra - Center of Speech Therapy Preveza - Speech Therapist Preveza - Speech Disorders PrevezaThe ROUTSI CHRISTINA - DIMITRA Therapy Center is located at 15 Polytechniou Street in Preveza. Mrs. ROUTSI is a graduate speech therapist and a member of the Association of Speechologists and Speech Therapists of Greece and also member of the special interest group for Autistic Spectrum Disorders. She is aimed at people with dyslexia, mental retardation, learning difficulties, speech and speech difficulties, etc. The focus of the center is on early diagnosis, early intervention and personalized effective coping with the difficulties of children, increasing self-esteem and self-confidence. The "Παις" Communication Development Test is implemented in the center also Boston Diagnostic Examination for Aphasia, Instrument for Assessing the Child Functionality in the Autism Spectrum (EDFA tool), Pecs and Makaton Alternative Communication Systems, Therapeutic / Oral Drowsiness Tool SYMBOLS. The center operates daily, by appointment All funds are accepted Therapies at home are undertaken Special prices are available for triple and large families The center operates in well-equipped and pleasant spaces that have been shaped with love for the child.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  35029Send e-mail15Β, Polytechniou str - Preveza26824000796937891763
SPECIAL THERAPIES CENTER OLGA TRIANTAFYLLOU - LOGOTHERAPY - PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT - PARENTS CONSULTING - LEARNING DIFFICULTIES - PSYCHOTHERAPY - KASSANDRIA CHALKIDIKISPECIAL THERAPIES CENTER Τriantafyllou Olga | Kassandria Chalkidiki The "Triadafyllou Olga Special Therapy Center" is a modern center of diagnosis and treatment of speech disorders, learning difficulties and mental disorders. Our continuous work in the field of Logotherapy, Special Education, Child Psychophysical Support and Counseling has led us to create a hospitable, warm and modern place that embraces the child and the family by providing proper support for its proper development. Our work is inspired by our love for the child and the conviction that we can deal with and overcome any difficulties that arise with regard to perseverance, encouragement and proper guidance. We have the appropriate infrastructure for responsible implementation of personalized treatment programs according to each individual's needs. Our role is to provide the support the child needs in order to make full use of his / her skills and develop new skills. We collaborate with an occupational therapist, a child psychiatrist, a developer and an optometrist!
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  21897Send e-mailKASSANDRIA SIDEWALK - Chalkidiki23740201076938001049
- Stella-Maria Stavrakellis was born in 1988. She graduated from Agiassos High School and was admitted in 2006 to the Department of Speech Therapy at the University of Patras. He did internships at special schools in Patras, and for a semester he interned at the University Hospital of Rio. Her practice followed at the "Evolon" Rehabilitation Center, next to the speech therapist Irini Kiamou (Professor in the Department of Speech Therapy at ATI of Ioannina and scientific associate of the Children's Hospital "Agia Sofia". She has worked for three years in major Speech Therapy Centers in Athens with experienced therapists and has gained significant experience in a variety of cases, both adult and minor. At the same time, she attended several seminars: - Teach Autism Program (Teacch Tutorial Training Seminar) - Autistic Spectrum Disorders - Evaluation - Cycle Model (Development Intervention Assessment in IAD) - Dysarthria - Verbal and oral dysfunction in childhood - Floortime Basic Seminar (Autism) - Special Language Disorder Ms Stavrakellis was educated for two years in Learning Dyslexia - Dyslexia (Assessment - Rehabilitation). Since 2013 she has been active in Kalloni as a private individual. He is also active in Agiassos with home visits. It deals with adults and mainly children in the following areas: Articular - Phonological Disorders Speech and Communication Delay Hearing aid Learning Difficulties - Dyslexia Developmental disorders Other Special Difficulties in Speech and Speech Development. The evaluation is free of charge.
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  5295Send e-mailKalloni - Lesvos22530246486970515889
TRAKAS ANGELOS-ARGOS LOGOTHERAPEYTIS ARGOLIDA-OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY-OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY-THERAPY DYSLEXIAS NEYROPSYCHOLOGIKI-PSYCHOKINITIKI EDUCATION-PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT RESEARCH CENTER ARGOS-ARGOLIDA, PELOPONNESEMr. Trakas Angel is a member of PANELLINIOY ASSOCIATION LOGOThERAPEYTWN and head of theDEPARTMENT of LOGOTHERAPEIAS RESEARCH CENTRE IMPLEMENTING SYGChRONWNPROGRAMMES-SPECIAL THERAPIES. PROGRAMS OF SPECIAL THERAPIES: -OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY -NEYROPSYCHOLOGIKI ERGITHERAPEIA -TREATMENT DYSLEXIAS -SPEECH and LANGUAGE THERAPY -SPECIAL PAIDAGWGIKO-SPECIFIC MATHISIAKO -SPECIAL PROGRAMS VIA PC -AISTHITIRIOKINITIKIS INTEGRATION APPLICATIONS (SENSORY INTERGRATION) -BOBATI-PSYCHOKINITIKI EDUCATION NEYROEXELIKTIKI EDUCATION -OFFER INTERVENTION (PORTAGE) -PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT
Category: LOGOTHERAPISTSImages  26505Send e-mailDAGRE 13 - Argos27510263366942642461
- - Patras26106245526945790618
- - Chania2821020370,2821053056
- - Galatsi6936540684
Page 1 from 2 Next