in: All Greece
- VASSILIOS BARBOUNIS MD, PhD Pathologist - Oncologist | Piraeus Work experience Present position Director of the 3rd Oncology Clinic "Metropolitan" Hospital since 1-9-2013 Previous posts // Director of the Oncology Unit of the General Hospital of Athens "Ippokrateio" - 2009-2013 // Director of the 2nd Pathology - Oncology Clinic of the Athens "Agios Savvas" Anti-Cancer Hospital - 1990-2009. // Curator b, Pathology Clinic of the Specialized Anti-Cancer Hospital of Piraeus "Metaxa" -1985-2000 // Internal Assistant in the 1st Pathological of the Specialized Anti-Cancer Hospital of Piraeus "Metaxa" -1982-1985 Countryside service Curator of the 2nd Pathological Clinic of the Prefectural General Hospital of Kalamata 1981-1982 Education University of Athens, Medical School, Medical Degree 1986 Pathology specificity: // Athens Naval Hospital // General Hospital of Piraeus "Agios Panteleimon" Post-education // Hammersmith-Royal Postgraduate School of Medicine // St Bartolomew’s Hospital London 1987-1988 PhD Thesis // The Predictive Significance of Copper, Fibrinogen, Sedimentation Rate of Red and A2 Spheres in Hodgkin's Diseas Athens 1990, University of Athens Other skills // Foreign languages English-French // Computer use Other positions // President of the Hellenic College of Mastology // Former General Secretary of the Hellenic Society of Mammology // Head of School of Mammology // Former Publisher of Hellenic Society of Oncology Physicians magazine FORUM OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY Scientific work // Publisher of ten oncology books // Author of 14 books on oncology books // 40 peer review journals // 400 lectures in conferences or public awareness // Chairman of an organizing or scientific committee of more than 20 conferences // Participated in the organization of more than 70 congresses on cancer
Category: PATHOLOGISTS23924Send e-mailTheatrou 43 - Pireas21048096736937070532
- ZIPARI, KOS 85300 2242068667 2242068307, 6944558338, firstname.lastname@example.org DOCTOR 'S VISIT AT HOME OR HOTEL .IN PRAXIS DAILY 1700- 2100 . THE DOCTOR TREATS EACH INCIDENT INDIVIDUALLY, MAKING THE RIGHT DIAGNOSIS AND GIVING THE PATIENT THE APPROPRIATE TREATMENT.
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  16433Send e-mailZipari - Kos0030224206830700306944558338
- The pathologist Dalaklidou Vasiliki maintains a modern practice in Pagrati, at 12 Vryaxidos Street. The basic principles of the physician concern the prevention, the correct diagnosis and then the treatment of all kinds of pathological issues. It offers the best possible services for the quality of life of each patient, monitoring the progress of his health and after the end of treatment. Our office has a contract with the Ministry of Transport for the issuance of Health Certificates.
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  1307Send e-mailVriaxidos 12 - Pagrati21076656046946246807
Dr Kanellopoulos Petros - Specialist Pathologist Ampelokipoi Athens Attica - Immunologist - Doctor of the University of Athens - Associate of Metropolitan HospitalDr. Kanellopoulos Petros Specialist Pathologist - Immunologist Doctor Petros Kanellopoulos is a specialist physician and maintains a practice in Ambelokipi in Athens. He graduated from the U.C.L. (Université Catholique de Louvain) in Brussels with a scholarship throughout his studies. He then received postgraduate education at the Medical School of the University of Athens in the program "Clinical and Laboratory Medicine", directed to Clinical Immunology. He has worked at the Artificial Kidney Disease Unit of "YGIA", as a trainee physician at the 3rd Clinic of Pathology of Euroclinic Athens and as a curator in Errikos Dynan Hospital, and today he has been working with Metropolitan Hospital. He has been awarded the "Certificate of Merit" by the International Council for the Promotion of Research. In the framework of his professional training, he has been involved in the rehabilitation of patients with respiratory diseases, pulmonary restoration, asthma and chronic diseases at the "Sotiria" Vocational Training Center. In addition, the physician Petros Kanellopoulos has an important teaching experience and has attended a large course of postgraduate courses. See, in detail, his CV here. Contact information: Tel. - Fax: +30 2106913173 | Mob. +30 6973430708 Email: email@example.com
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  1769780, Kifisias Avenue - Ampelokipoi21069131736973430708
- Huseyin Baltaci Internist | profile Welcome to the page of Mr. Huseyin Baltaci internal medicine clinic. Mr. Baltatzis receives daily at his doctor's office in Xanthi, at 109 Panagi Tsaldari Street. Having a remarkable professional career in its history, it offers excellent medical services on issues related to various pathological conditions. The doctor worked at Vioiatriki but also at Agios Pavlos Hospital of Thessaloniki. Apart from his medical knowledge, he is also distinguished for his ethos. He accepts by telephone appointment, visits a resident and is contracted for a prescription.
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  5178Send e-mailPanagi Tsaldari 109 - Ksanthi25414002496977316197
- Dr. Chelis Konstantinos, internist, is located in Triandria, Thessaloniki, and receives a telephone appointment. The doctor is specialized in diabetes and chronic hypertension
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  4602Send e-mail3, Eleftheriou Venizelou Str. - Thessaloniki23112663066949074208
- I was born in 1973 in Heraklion and I come from the Lassithi plateau. I am married to Dr. Konstantinos Vrontakis. We have two children, Dimitra and Giorgos. I studied medicine in Naples, Italy, served as a medical doctor at PI Malia-KS Kastelli and specialized as Oncologist-Pathologist at PAGNH. by 2010. Breast cancer specialty at the International Cancer Center in Milan, Italy, where I served as a researcher - university scholar. Until 2015 I served at the Venizelio Hospital as a curator of the Oncology Department and since then I have been private. With an abundant writing and teaching work and active participation in international scientific conferences, I am an active member of the Association of Oncologists of Pathologists in Greece (ESPE), the European (ESMO) and American Society of Oncology (ASCO). I voluntarily contribute to health initiatives through several associations and NGOs.
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  1794Send e-mail36, Dedalou str - HERAKLION28103342216977998654
Reppa Despina - Specialist Pathologist Heraklion Crete - Head of Creta Inter Clinic Pathology Clinic - Pathologists Heraklion CreteSpecial Pathologist in Heraklion, Crete Head of Creta Interclinic Pathology Clinic.
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  2093Send e-mailMinoos 59 - HERAKLION28103182226945387407
STELIOU IOULIA - PATHOLOGIST PERISTERI ATHENS ATTIKI - DIABETES DOCTORS - DIABETIC FOOT - PHYSICIANSSTELIOU IOULIA Pathologist - diabetologist, Peristeri. Research associate Diabetes Centre NIMITS and BIOCLINIC Athens.
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  97921Send e-mail74, SOLOMOU STR. AND 28, TINOU STR. - Peristeri21057600166945439562
Trouvas Evangelos - Special Pathologist Cholargos - Military Doctor Curator of Pathological Clinic 251 GNA - Trainee in Diabetes - Pathologists Cholargos Papagou Psychiko Chalandri Aghia Paraskevi AbelokipiGraduate of the Military College of Military College Officers (SSSAS), based in Thessaloniki 2006 Graduate of the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki 2006 Specialized in the specialty of Pathology in the 2nd Pathological Clinic of GNAG. Gennemats Get a specialty medical certificate 03/2014 Certification of Basic and Advanced Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification Prehospital Trauma Life Support Advanced Trauma Life Support Certification Bachelor of Aviation Medicine Further training in cognitive subject Diabetic Diabetes-Diabetic Foot-Obesity at the Diabetes Center of the Preventive Pathology Clinic in GLAAAiko Follow-up of the Postgraduate Study Program in the subject of Diabetes and Obesity of the Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Member of Hellenic Diabetes Society and Internal Medicine Society Work Curator of the General Clinic of Aesthetic Pathology Private clinic in Cholargos House visits Areas Serving: All Attica Months of Operation: All year
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  3294Send e-mailPerikleous avenue 12 - Cholargos21304528866972021371
Valasopoulou Ioanna - Pathologist Nea Ionia Neo Iraklio Kalogreza Nea Filadelfia - Doctor Neo Iraklio Nea IoniaValasopoulou Ioanna is a special physician with a private clinic from 2012 in Neo Heraklion. The doctor is working on a doctoral dissertation at the Medical School of the University of Athens on "Cancer markers in kidney carcinomas", where she holds a post-graduate degree in cancer, entitled "Neoplastic disease in humans, modern clinical and pathological approach and research" from the 1st Medical School in Prague, Charles University in 2004. He has clinical experience in infections, diabetes (daily attendance at the Diabetic Clinic of the 1st Pathology Clinic at Laiki Hospital for 1.5 years), the Diabetic Foot (Diabetic Foot Clinic) and the oncology incidents. He has worked for two years as a hospital doctor - auxiliary curator B 'at the General Hospital of Oncology in Kifissia "Agii Anargyri" (2013-2014 and 2016-2017). It is concerned with the prevention of pathology-related diseases and the holistic treatment of the patient. In addition, in her office in Neo Heraklion she offers services such as sugar measurement, general urine testing and, of course, undertakes the comprehensive monitoring of her patients over time and home visits, elderly people. At the same time, Mrs. Valasopoulou is an external collaborator of the hospital "Erikos Dionan", "Ios General" and "Mother", where he has worked as a doctor on duty and in the past he also specialized in the 1st IKA Hospital and trained from Laiko, Ippokratio, the CAT. A very important element of her personality is her great sensitivity and contribution to the community by offering volunteer work to the KAPI and municipal practices of the municipality of Neo Heraklion, the NGO "Myrtillo", the Volunteer Program of the Special Olympics World Summer Games in Athens , offering volunteer employment to children with neoplastic disease in the Flame hostel. Now he is working on the "Support" program, which offers free home hospitalization to oncology patients with the grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation. Finally, the doctor is fully informed about all medical developments by attending and continuously attending all major medical conferences and scientific seminars in Greece.
Category: PATHOLOGISTSImages  4263Send e-mailOreopoulou 19 - Neo Iraklio21027542446972861862