in: All Greece
- The Greek Company of Mastology having 32 years of experience, founded the Greek School of Mastology under the auspices of the International Society of Mastology and achieved a scientific step of great offer to young doctors who want to engage in prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer, offering a better level of care. The number of Members who attended the classes in the 1st year of studies 2009-2010 vindicated our venture. We utilized this first year to improve the organization and operation of the school and continue our effort. On Friday and Saturday 11th to 12th February, 60 young doctors gathered in the second course of the school, the AIGLI Zappeion, to have access to basic knowledge from eminent Greek scientists and also everything new related to this difficult specialty concerning all women, since the frequency of breast cancer is increasing. Completion of the course will be made after another 4 courses periods until November 2011, followed by a written examination test and successful applicants shall be awarded transcript. Mr. ASIMAKOPOULOS - CV Studies • Degree in Medicine, University of Athens. • Specialty in General Surgery at the General Hospital Tzaneio Piraeus. • Phd Athens University Medical School. Career • Retraining in Milan Italy's Institute for the Study and Treatment of Cancer under the supervision of professors U. VERONESI and B. SALVADORI in Breast Surgery and english research protocols. • Instructor (Presidential Decree 407) of the the lesson of Surgical Oncology at Democritus University of Thrace at the rank of Assistant Professor. • General Secretary and subsequently Director of the Athens office of the European School of Oncology (ESO) for Greece, the Balkans and the Middle East (62 training seminars in 16 years of the faculty in the region and 90 volumes of literature). • Fellow of the European Institute of Oncology, Breast Surgery. • Lecturer and then Associate Director of Breast Clinic at 6th IKA Hospital • Director at Oncology Hospital in 6th IKA "George Genimatas" • Director of Metropolitan Hospital, breast clinic. Mr. Barbounis - CV Dr. Vasileios Barbounis, was born and raised in Piraeus. He graduated from ‘Ionidio’ School and continued his studies at the Medical School of Athens University. After fulfilling his military service he was trained in Internal Medicine at the Athens Naval Hospital and the General Hospital. Subsequently, he served as curator at the Hospital of Kalamata and from 1982 he started working at Pathological Oncology Clinic DTHIP "Metaxa" as curator. In 1985, he was appointed to the newly created National Health System as a curator in the Α΄ Pathological Oncology Clinic of the same hospital. He continued his studies in London at Hammersmith Hospital and St. Bartholomews with monoclonal antibodies and treatment of lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease as a main research objective. He also dealt with autologous bone marrow transplantation for the treatment of lymphomas and leukemia. In 1990, he was appointed to the B’ Pathological Clinic and Unit of Bone Marrow Transplant at "Agios Savvas" hospital, while at the same year he was acclaimed as Doctor of the University of Athens. Since 1998, he holds the title of Deputy Director in the same hospital. In 2000, he was awarded the title of specialty in Pathological oncology. In May of 2009, he was appointed as Director of the Oncology Unit of the Hippocratic General Hospital where he works till today. The main object of his work is the treatment of lymphomas and solid tumors and bone marrow transplants. His doctoral thesis is on the Hodgkin's disease. He is the author of four books on oncology and many chapters in books at the same subject. He holds a degree in European oncology and is a member of several international scientific societies, European and American. He has published many papers in mostly foreign and Greek medical journals and has organized many medical conferences and scientific meetings. He has significant research experience in international multicenter clinical studies participated as principal investigator or co-investigator. He has served as Chairman of the Ethics Committee of the Scientific Council of Agios Savvas hospital and Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Oncology Update" and “Mastology”. He served for several years as a Rapporteur on Selection Boards Doctors NHS for Tier Clerks A and B. He has achieved a substantial teaching work. He is also one if the initiators, creators and organizers of the Centre for psychological support of patients with breast cancer and their families " Elli Lambeti ". In recent years, he is the publisher of scientific journals ‘Step Clinical Oncology’ and the continuity of the Forum of Clinical Oncology of the ‘Oncology Physicians Greece’ company. Dr. Barbounis was for many years a general secretary of the Mastology Greek Company and has important social work with lectures and other public information events for breast cancer. His work has been honored by the Greek association ‘Suzan Komen Foundation’ and the ‘Athens Academy’ with honors and has received an award from the national transplant organization. He is married to the doctor N. Tsimikli and they have a daughter.
Category: HOSPITALSImages  2768417 ASKLIPIOU STR - Athens21036349446932202779
- KATSENI VASILIKI Dietitian-Nutritionist in Thessaloniki. Specialized nutritional programs tailored to your needs! Because proper nutrition is a way of life and an important contributor to good health!
Category: HOSPITALS10821Send e-mail89 PAPANIKOLAOU STR - Thessaloniki23106767656975852647
- In an ultramodern space in Loutraki, Korinthia, on a 4500m2 plot with panoramic views of the Corinthian Gulf, there is the RONTIS HD HELLAS hemodialysis center for the treatment of patients with chronic renal failure. It was created by people with knowledge and sensitivity and the sole purpose of offering our retired people the possibility of carefree, quality and safe holidays at a cosmopolitan destination, a gem for Corinthia. Within a friendly and green environment, with the most modern specifications, the unit of chronic hemodialysis works, according to the expectations of even the most demanding patients and escorts. The Rontis HD dialysis center is a member of the Rontis Corporation Group, offering high quality services with the signing and guarantee of the Rontis Group. Rontis was established in 1986 and is a Swiss multinational medical company providing the most innovative and reliable solutions in the global healthcare market. The Rontis nephrology department in collaboration with FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE produces arteriovenous hemodialysis lines, distributes hemodialysis supplies, and has hemodialysis centers in Greece. Rontis Dialysis Centers pay particular attention to patient safety and take all necessary steps to do this: - Have a central oxygen supply distributed to each hemodialysis site. - They have a generator in the event of a power failure. - They serve hepatitis B positive patients in a separate room with different machines and hepatitis C positive patients in hepatitis C-only machines. - They have a fully equipped emergency room and a private ambulance available throughout the day. Rontis can not serve HIV-positive patients. Rontis HD has a contract with all insurance companies. For further clarifications, please contact our Secretariat at tel: +30 27440.69520 Yours sincerely: RONTIS HD HELLAS.
Category: HOSPITALSImages  4862Send e-mailOLD BRIDGE - Loutraki+302744069520,+302744069521
Perfect Parent - Skype Counseling - Problematic Behaviors - Parenting, Child & Adolescent Counseling - Anxiety - Psychological Support - Palides CharalambosWe are a team of specialist professionals consisting of psychologists and mental health counselors, with experience and expertise in the management and treatment of emotional problems and maladaptive behaviors of children and adolescents, aiming at more effective communication and personal development for themselves and their family members. their. One of the main advantages of Perfectparent is that the parent has the opportunity at any time from the comfort of their own home, without having to book an appointment at a specific time and day that he or she can receive, having his personal consultant with him, answering consistently the most important questions that concern him. You will no longer feel that you are alone in the unsolved and threatening situations that you experience in your daily life. You now have a companion beside you, a qualified companion! We have found from our experience that many parents go to our private office beyond the need for some personal searching and self-actualization, desperately seeking advice and techniques that will help them cope with daily difficulties with their children and improve their relationship. with them. Given this reality, the idea of Perfectparent was born, combining this growing need for parents to be more effective with their children and the ability to provide support in a more direct and constructive way in their own space and time. So, we've created three different financial proposals depending on your needs, regarding subscriptions for using a day, a week or a month of online support. The financial benefit that comes from using our services is important if one takes into account e.g. that in acquiring a week or a month subscription, the parent can communicate with the specialist every day, and if one chooses to visit a specialist in his or her private office, meetings are limited to once a week. Live Sessions Consulting and providing professional mental services in our offices. If the web session does not cover you, we offer traditional live therapy on site. Business orientation Career guidance during the critical decisions of adolescence is often the most important counseling in a young person's life. Give this opportunity to your child. Effective parent Effective parent education aims to equip parents with the skills they need to nurture their children in a way that promotes responsibility, cooperation and respect Care index In the context of preventing and informing parents about the promotion of mental health during infancy, it is necessary to use a valuable diagnostic tool called CARE-INDEX.
Category: HOSPITALSImages  3405Send e-mail13, Ymitou Str. - Voula6977205950
Physiotherapist Attiki - Mathiopoulos Antonios - Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - Athletic Injuries - Physician of Physical Medicine Rehabilitation - Athens - Physiotherapist Ano Patisia - AthensMathiopoulos Antonios is a Physiologist and maintains a private clinic in Patisia. He holds a degree in medicine from the Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and specialized in Pathology at the General Prefectural Oncological Hospital of Kifissia "The Holy Anargyri". He then specialized in Neurology at CAT General Hospital, Orthopedics at E Clinical Spine and Scoliosis at CAT General Hospital, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the National Rehabilitation Center. Areas specialized Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Sports injuries Curriculum vitae and career STUDIES Specialty, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, National Rehabilitation Center Specialty, Orthopedics, 1st Spine and Scoliosis Clinic, KAT General Hospital Specialty, Neurology, General Hospital CAT Specialty, Pathology, Kifissia General Prefectural Oncology Hospital "The Holy Anargyri" Bachelor of Medicine, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Professional experience Private clinic, Patisia Scientific Director, Rehabilitation - Recovery and Day Care Center "Anelixi" Curator of the 3rd Clinic, Rehabilitation and Care Center for Elderly, Disabled and Elderly People "Filoktitis" Responsible Physiotherapist, Rehabilitation Center of Spastic Protection Company “Open Door” Scientific Director, Scientific Physiotherapy MEMBER OF COLLECTIONS Greek European, Mediterranean & World Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Hellenic Institute of Osteoporosis (ELIOS) Hellenic Society for the Study of Bone Metabolism (EEMO) Sports Association of Northern Greece International Society of Musculoskeletal Interactions (ISMNI) PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES He is the author of numerous scientific papers and articles and a lecturer of numerous scientific conferences.
Category: HOSPITALSImages  7341Send e-mail386 Patision & 111 Agias Lauras Str (Opposite ISAP Ano Patisia) - Ano Patisia21021100116972508050
Teacher Reiki - Shamballa - Attica - Nationwide - Meditations - Therapies - Runner Reiki - Crystallotherapy - Anthiomas - Reiki TeachingReiki is an ancient energy healing technique, brought to light and developed in Japan by Buddhist monk Dr Mikao Usui (Mikao Usui). It is a technique based on the vital universal energy that flows to all living beings ... to this life-giving energy. Reiki is given by placing the hands of the therapist slightly above the body of the patient, who may feel the energy passing through him as a wave of warm or cold, feeling calm and calm. Reiki is used in more than 800 hospitals in the US and elsewhere, as it achieves deep relaxation of the patient to receive treatment easier, relieves pre-operative tension and anxiety, and aids faster recovery. In many countries, it is recommended as a complementary treatment to relieve stress, psychosomatic problems, pain and detoxification of the body. REKI'S TEACHING Usui Reiki, Komyo Reiki (levels 1, 2, 3A, 3B) Karuna ReikiR Lightarian ReikiTM (6 levels for Karuna Reiki teachers only) LightarianTM Empowerment Systems (Angelic LinkTM, Lightarian RaysTM) REIKI FOR RUNNERS As a marathon runner, long distance runner and track runner, I know very well the requirements of these sports both at the mental and physical level as well as at the technical level, as well as the need for self-management of the athlete's energy in the event of physical difficulty, mental fatigue, or adverse conditions to achieve its objective. As a result, I know that Reiki can help the athlete in the preparatory stage as well as during the race. SHAMBALLA Shamballa is an ethereal-spiritual state that is in a higher and purer dimension of non-earthly reality and existence. It is the heavenly abode of the Ascended Masters, Archangels and Light entities, of Highest Consciousness, Wisdom and Love. It is also the grounding of spirituality and superior competence, at all levels and in all areas. Crystallotherapy Crystallotherapy is a healing method known since ancient times. Crystals have lived on Earth for millions of years and therefore contain in their structure a universal knowledge, the knowledge of the Planet, since they are its composition. Treatments are made by placing crystals, crystal tincture, crystalline water. The number of treatments varies depending on the subject of one's psyche. BACH FLOWERS Anthropotherapy is an energy, alternative therapeutic method that uses anthropomies. In the process of treatment with Bach Anthromas, the therapist forms the profile of the patient through an extensive questionnaire to which he or she is asked to respond. Then, and on the basis of these answers, the appropriate flower arrangements are selected. The patient may need to undergo two or more treatment cycles until emotional balance is achieved and the effects are evident.
Category: HOSPITALSImages  2288Send e-mail29, Agiou Konstantinou Str. - Nea Makri69409606396972236698
- Graduate nutritionist-dietitian. Actions, programs and food self metabolic behavior. With a properly balanced diet and good health and promise quick loss of unnecessary fat. Receives by appointment. Everything on nutrition and beauty!
Category: HOSPITALS21580AIANOU 34 - Alexandroupoli25510884766972086653
- www.iatriki-frontida.com.gr The private Polyclinic provides comprehensive health services. The modern medical equipment and our undoubted ability of the staff guarantee you.
Category: HOSPITALSImages  104479Send e-mail64, DEKELIAS STR. - Nea Chalkidona21025860066932655222
- 251 AVIATION GENERAL HOSPITAL Health care and hospitalization for the personnel of the Air Force, active and retired, and their families. Services provision for the staff of the Fire Brigade and their families. Research programs initiatives about health issues. Provision of educational programs. Telephone number: 2107463399
Category: HOSPITALSImages Kanellopoulou Panagioti Avenue - Athens2107463399
- The '401 GENERAL MILITARY HOSPITAL OF ATHENS' is the largest hospital in the army. The active Army personnel along with the members of their families are entitled to hospitalization. The personnel of the security forces and civilian personnel of Y.ETH.A can also be hospitalized. It also accepts emergencies from KAB Ministry of Health and Welfare. The hospital also undertakes educational activity.
Category: HOSPITALSImages KANELLOPOYLOY 6 - Athens2107494000
- 417 Hospitals Army Pension Fund (N.I.M.T.S.) provides nursing care services to shareholders of Army Pension Fund and the officers and Warrant Officers of land army and Greek Police. It additionally provides services to retired Air Force members and their families. It also undertakes the training of personnel and research initiatives in the health sector.
Category: HOSPITALSImages MONIS PETRAKI 10 - Athens2107288000
- 424 Military Hospital of Thessaloniki provides medical services to the staff of all three sectors of the Army Forces, public security forces and individuals that determine decisions of the Ministry of National Defense. It also undertakes staff training.
Category: HOSPITALSImages GRIGORIOU LAMPRAKI 5 - Thessaloniki2310894421
- 6th IKA Hospital Athens GENNIMATAS G. Medical services in Athens. Health emergencies in Athens. Address: 37 ALEXANDRA AVENUE
Category: HOSPITALSAVE. ALEXANDRAS 37 - Athens2106423806
Page 1 from 20 Next