in: All Greece
ALMYROS NURSERY PLANT - AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS CORFU - PLANTS - TREES - SUPER FOODS PLANTS - MEDICATIONS - FERTILIZERS - FORAGE - TOOLS - SEEDS - FLOWERPOTS - HUMUS - GARDEN LANDSCAPING AND MAINTENANCEPLANTS - POTS - Clay - FACILITIES MAINTENANCE GARDEN - AUTOMATIC WATERING - DRUGS - FERTILIZERS & SEEDS VEGETABLE PLANTS - FEED - GARDEN TOOLS - EQUIPMENT - FOUNTAINS We have the largest collection of fruit : apple, peach , chestnut , mulberry , nectarine , pomegranate , fig , pistachio , BLACKBERRIES , currants , blueberry , gooseberries , Persimmon , blackberry , jujube , Loquat , plums , quinces, Cherry , Apricot , Pear , Kiwi , Walnut, almond, olive , Esperidoidi . The largest collection of roses , 263 colors . ( bush , bouquets , miniature , creeping , dentrodeis , anarichomenes . Pots clay , plastic , Crete, ancient, wooden , concrete , polyester , double plastic , ceramic indoor glastrokalatha coconut selfwatering and lighted . Large evergreen trees and fylovolla , palms , kyparisoeidi bushes , crawling , herbs , grasses . plants specific areas ( roof , biological, aquatic ) . Houseplants , patio , anarichomena , seasonal, miktofyta , pendants , bulbs , seeds .
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  3560977Send e-mailALMYROS - Corfu26630632416945896790
- Agricultural Cooperative in Gouves. Lakonia. Production of olive oil and table olives. Olive oil is a key element of the Mediterranean diet and considered health food product. Olive oil contains high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids and a multitude of bioactive ingredients.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  93562Send e-mailVLACHIOTIS - Lakonia27350411656978890976
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS GARGALIANI MESSINIA - ARISTON GREEK THE VERY BEST - HONEY MOLASSES BALSAMIC VINEGAR OLIVE SOAP - ARISTON HELLASAgricultural products from the prefecture of Messinia. - VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - MOLASSES - JAMS - BALSAMIC VINEGAR - FLAVORED OLIVE OIL
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  45048Send e-mail19, PLATONOS STR. - GARGALIANI - Messinia27630223226987797582, 6982490909
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS PYRGOS ILIA GREECE - AGRO TRADING - LEMONS - VEGETABLES PYRGOS - ORANGE - WATERMELONS – STRAWBERRIES PYRGOS - APPLES - PEARS - OLIVE OIL - WALNUT - CLEMENTINESSale of fruit and vegetables, excellent quality. Exports Oranges Clementines Lemons Grapefruit Sultanina grapes Strawberries Apples Pears Kiwi Pomegranates Watermelons Melons Potatoes Cucumbers Tomatoes Peppers Cauliflower Cabbage Peaches Nectarines Apricots Cherries Fresh fruits Fresh Vegetables Olives, Olive Oil Raisins Dried Figs Sun dried tomatoes Nuts Agriculture products
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  29856Send e-mailPYRGOS - Purgos26210519616973711006
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS ROUPAKA GASTOUNI - POTATOES - POTATO PRODUCER - WATER MELONS - FOOD PACKAGING AMALIADA - REGKLIS PANAYOTIS AND COAgricultural products in Gastoyni. Potato, prefecture of Ilia. The company REGKLIS family and has been running for many years. The potatoes in our area is tasty and crispy reason our site. The company has its own packing and preparation of food.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  98736Send e-mailROUPAKI - Ilia26230332906974597445, 6973791855
- AGROTIKI STEGI On the side of the farmer since 1987 At the Agrotiki Stegi, a chemist, a physicist, a veterinarian, a university agronomist, two agronomist technologists, an animal engineer, an engineer, a farmer handler plumber, and many other trained partners are at the disposal of customers for their fullest service. Products: veterinary products, pet shop, livestock equipment, animal feed, agricultural drugs, fertilizers, seeds, nurseries, irrigation, tractors, machinery, tools, cover almost all requirements in the agricultural and livestock sector.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  4863Send e-mailKALLONI - Mytilene2253024100,2251093000
ALOE VERA CRETE - CULTURE ALOE CRETE - CRETE ALOE - ALOE VERA - EXTRACT ALOE CRETE - CRETE CULTURE ALOE - ALOE TRADE HERAKLIONGrowing commerce Aloe Vera. - Growing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera extract gel Our company Louis Aloe (Elias Hronakis) is a pioneer in the production of certified aloe vera barbadensis miller in Greece and organic farming. The validity of the fifteen-year presence and experience, we wanted to inform prospective producers that have recently occurred in the market people: They state in their sites that cooperate with us. They state that they have plantation in Tsoutsouros Heraklion in Crete or elsewhere or in the Peloponnese, exploiting that usually the acquirer is unable to verify the roots to the remote point. These people usually introduce the roots from the outside and have no certificate of authenticity, and can appear anywhere in Greece a few original plants in order to deceive. There is information that the roots are not selling everything from plant aloe vera barbadensis miller aloe but ornamental. Cooperation with shops and trade privately. The Aloe Vera is often called the "Miracle Plant ',' Burn Plant ',' Natural Medicine 'and many other names that have withstood the test of 400 years. Aloe Vera is a succulent and cactus resembles but in fact belongs to the lily family and is related to the onion, garlic and asparagus. When mature, the inner gel is collected, stabilized, packaged and thus created a product which is as close as possible to the plant jelly. The gel inside the leaf can benefit people drinking juice, with many nutrients and can even be combined with other ingredients for creams and lotions used locally, nourish the skin and improve its quality. 10 good reasons to use aloe Here are the most important reasons and benefits for the consumption of Aloe Vera Gel: 1) Strengthen the digestive system A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the food we eat will be easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Aloe Vera has natural, detoxifying abilities. Consumption Aloe Vera Gel orally can improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption and decrease the enemy bacteria and yeasts - all natural! The Aloe Vera has also demonstrated its ability to help in many kinds of digestive disorders. 2) Support the immune system Aloe Vera provides natural support for the immune system. Since the immune system works around the clock protecting the body, aloe 60-120ml drinking Aloe Vera on a regular basis, you can give your immune system the helping hand it needs. 3) the anti-inflammatory properties Aloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe can also help to mobility and muscle. 4) Amino Acids Amino acids are building blocks of our body. Eight of these are necessary and can not be produced by the body are in Aloe! Drinking Aloe Vera Gel on a regular basis allows you to help maintain your health by providing your body naturally with these essential amino acids. An analysis of the Aloe Vera plant shows that it is closer than any other known plant to meet the essential amino acids. Just think - all these, and just 60-120ml [2 έως 4 ounces] per day ... 5) Daily Dose of Vitamins The Aloe Vera Gel contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, folic acid, and niacin. The human body simply can not store some of these vitamins; It should therefore be supplemented regularly through our diet. What better way than with a daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel, while at the same time built the immune system of our body and naturally against oxidative stress? 6) The collagen and elastin Aloe Vera can add a wide range of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of Aloe Vera, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily systatinka to combat the effects of aging! A daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel can be just that your skin asks. The ingredients present in the gel of the aloe include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc. A strong warehouse. We all know that adding foods to our diet with natural vitamins and minerals is recommended for overall health. The drinkable jelly from the leaf of aloe is a natural and healthy way to feed and supply our body. 7) Adjust the weight and energy levels The natural aloe vera gel, with regular use, allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. Our diets include many unwanted substances which can cause lethargy and exhaustion. Taking regularly, Aloe Vera Gel ensures a greater feeling of well being, allowing your energy levels to increase and helping to maintain a healthy body weight. 8) Rapid Relief of pain, burns, irritations etc.. Aloe Vera enhances the function of fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are remarkably small cells that are responsible for the formation of collagen. They also help relieve minor burns, cuts, scrapes and skin irritations. 9) Mineral Daily Dose Some of the minerals found to be included in the Aloe Vera is calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc. We all know that adding foods to our diet with natural vitamins and minerals is recommended for overall health. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel is a natural and healthy way to trofodotisomei our organization. 10) Dental Health and Hygiene The Aloe Vera is very important for your dental and oral hygiene for the mouth and gums.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  94882Send e-mailTSOUTSOUROS, ARKALOCHORI - Iraklio28910922326974891739
Cereals Trade Farsala Larissa - Trade in Agricultural Products - Wheat - Barley - Voulgarakis KonstantinosVOULGARAKIS A.E CEREALS TRADING | FARSALA LARISA ABOUT "VOULGARAKIS SA" is one of the major trading companies for agricultural products. It is active both in Greece and in the Mediterranean countries. It deals with the import, storage and sale of cereals, such as durum wheat, soft wheat, barley, oats, corn and rye. It is located in a key geographic location, at the 1st km of Stavros - Bridges, in the center of the Thessalian plain, in the center of the Thessalian plain, in order to facilitate the concentration of these products. Its main suppliers, producers from the Greater Greece. The company supplies its products to major mills, food units as well as livestock farms, both inside and outside Europe. HISTORY OF THE COMPANY The company "VOULGARAKIS SA" under the present name has been in existence for the past 2 years, but in the field of marketing and cereal dispensing it has deleted a long and historical course. From the founder of Alexander Voulgarakis, who has created a strong and long-lasting relationship with both suppliers and his clients until today, philosophy and trust remain unaltered. Its rapid development over recent years has relied on this strong supplier-buyer bond. Transactions are not characterized by the impersonal nature of large multinationals. Every day, producers can come in personal and direct contact with the highly trained staff and get information on anything they care about. On the same basis, the relationship between the company and its customers is based. The company's vision is to further strengthen the market and maintain high profitability over the medium to long term. The company is one of the largest in its industry based on the financial figures and the most important qualitative characteristics. The business through economic crisis has made organizational and strategic changes in order to further strengthen it. More specifically, the changes that have been made are as follows: Legal form transformation by OE in SA Increase of capital from € 8,000 to € 1,000,000. Creating a separate quality control department. Increase of the company's scientific staff by recruiting a grain specialist and an economist - consultant to support the business. Conclusion of lease agreements in new buildings for agricultural-stock sales and seed production from our facilities. Regular client credit assessment to reduce bad debts and increase the profitability of commercial partnerships. Implementation of quality management systems ISO 9001: 2008 and HACCP. ORANIZATION VOULGARAKIS SA attaches great importance to the organization and coordination of the business process, as they contribute to achieving efficiency and achieving the desired goals. The structure of the organization that is adopted is simple and the extent of the administration is limited. Assistance in the achievement of the objectives of the company is also provided by the presence of highly qualified personnel, while the administration, apart from the quantitative addition of personnel, has also made a qualitative increase in human resources through the recruitment of new scientists. MATERIAL INFRASTRUCTURE The company has invested heavily in facilities and fixed assets and its infrastructure includes privately owned plots of land that have been built with metal warehouses (Silo), metal sheds, offices covering a total area of 829,80 sq.m., as well as a commercial warehouse of total covered 6.000 m². The facilities described serve to secure the placement and storage of goods, amounting to 45,000 tons and an economic value of 12-15 million €. At the same time, inventories are sorted by type and by quality class, which facilitates the distribution of products. Additionally, the company has a modern computer system (software and hardware), scientific equipment, office furniture and eight commercial vehicles, two trucks and six professional cars owned by the shareholder Eirini Kyriazis. The total value of fixed assets exceeds € 1,500,000. Finally, it aims at the implementation of investment projects at regular intervals concerning the modernization and expansion of equipment and infrastructure, so as to continuously improve the quality of the products and services provided. CERTIFICATIONS The company has been implementing a Quality Management System since April 2014 according to the international ISO 9001: 2008 standard in the field of trade and brokerage of agricultural products. In addition, a self-check and FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is implemented in accordance with the principles of HACCP (CODEX ALIMENTARIUS). The systems include all the processes and processes of the business, and certifications have been made by Q-Check (accredited body by the ESYD). ECONOMIC INFORMATION The company, over its many years of operation, has gained excellent reputation and strong brand name in the market, attracting a significant number of customers through the provision of brokerage services. The creditworthiness and consistency of the company have helped build a distribution and customer service network nationwide covering Karditsa, Kozani, Larissa and Fthiotida areas and supported by fifteen real estate brokers. 1ο klm STAYROY GEFYRION - FARSALA, Larisa 40300 / Larisas Phone: 2491031085 Cell: 6936940011
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  10089Send e-mail1ο Klm STAUROU - FARSALA - Larisa24910310856936940011
- Skorda Delichristos Production - Processing - Standardization Garlic Platykampos Larissa Our company "Skorda Delichristos" headquartered in Platykampos Larissa, is a family business which for many years engaged in the production, marketing, processing and standardization of garlic. The storage, processing and preparation of garlic carried out in our warehouse in Platykampos experienced and responsible staff. The continuing upward trend of our business is based on high quality products we offer, as well as consistency and professionalism that distinguish us. We distribute daily in our private vehicles, our high quality products to every corner of Greece but also in foreign countries. Skorda Delichristos | Production - Processing - Standardization Garlic Platykampos / Larissa Tel: 2410621149, 6944853660 (Akis Delichristos), PhD. Warehouse: 6946400639 (Olga Palamida)
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSSend e-mailPlatykampos - Larisa24106211496944853660 (ΑΚΗΣ ΔΕΛΗΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ), Υπεύθυνη Αποθήκης: 6946400639 (ΌΛΓΑ ΠΑΛΑΜΙΔΑ)
Deligiannis Family - Pasteurized Pomegranate Juice - Tomato Sauce - Sauces With Pepper Florina Drama MacedoniaThe Deligiannis family, a company with over 20 years of agricultural production, offers its products from its estates in Kygia Drama directly to your table. We respect our land and cultivate it with care and care, always respecting Good Agricultural Practice rules to offer you excellent quality products with authentic flavor. Why the earth is our table!
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  820Send e-mailKirgia - Drama6948249200
- Delta Spar Food & Fruit Exports Our Company: Our company "Delta Spar" is located in Kavala - Chrisochori. We export fruits and vegetables for over 10 years and we specialise in kiwi and asparagus for over 20 years. We mainly export in West and Eastern Europe and Middle East and we also suply Super Market Franchises. Our main goal is to offer fresh, top quallity and certified products. At our facilities in Chrysochori Kavalas we have refrigerators and packers. . . Our Products Contact Us Tel. 2591061414 | Mob. 6974454114 | Fax: 2591061181 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  69685Send e-mailChrisochori - Kavala25910614146974454114
- Trade nuts. Sale nuts, Aridea, Kilkis, Serres, Kavala, Thessaloniki, Pieria, Pella, Larissa. Nuts, Pella. Pella 15 km from Aridea kalliergoume170 1200 acres of walnut trees of different varieties as seer, fragket, tsatler, Pedro, they are under our care that the autumn to give us this precious fruit. We serve Evros, Kavala, Serres, Xanthi, Komotini, Rodopi, Drama, Kilkis, Pella, Florina, Thessaloniki, Chalkidiki, Kozani, Kastoria, Pieria, Imathia, Karditsa, Larissa, Grevena, Ioannina, Igoumenitsa, Trikala, Arta, Aetolia, Phocis Fthiotida, Magnesia, Preveza, Euboea, Boeotia, Attica, Achaia, Corinth, Laconia Ilia, Messinia, Arcadia, Argolis, Chania, Lasithi, Heraklion, Rethymnon.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  81169Send e-mailNEROMILI - ARIDAIA6947150488
- H Our company is a standard agricultural unit of exploitation based efori Lelantine area of the boundaries between Chalcis and Eretria. Started in 1988 in an area of cultivation and agriculture in general and almost 40 years later and has a shop in the Flower Garden'' Malakonda the municipality Eretria. Since then it has made strides ependyontas in new technologies, modern seeding equipment to ensure product quality, and respect for the customer while protecting the natural atmosphere, modernization, orderliness, punctuality, professional and faith respect to quality make us as a company in the form of space! planting vegetables from seed is an easy enough job to properly follow some general rules. The planting soil should be light, well-worked free from other seeds if you do not use ready compost is the best solution. Also should drain well to not hold moisture and rot our own seeds. The general rule in planting depth is about three times the size of the seed that we plant another depth to our tomatoes are very small seed and the other corn or peas are higher seed them. The light such as humidity and temperature are necessary for the germination of seeds. The sowing, planting vegetables must be within the following tables because the microclimate temperature of each region is different, ie the other north and another for southern Greece. The seeds germinate and the specific outside temperatures but longer calculate vegetation at lower and less time at higher temperatures vegetation. CUCUMBER-CUCUMIS SATIVUS sowing - germination temperature: planted in the spring when temperatures are 15-35 C Suggested sowing season for outdoor cultivation: March-April-May-June planting depth: 1.5-2.5 cm vegetation Days: 5-10 Transplanting: depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 25-30 days Maturation: 25-50 days after transplanting depending on the variety PUMPKIN-CUCURBITA PEPO sowing - germination temperature: planted in the spring when temperatures are 21-35 C Suggested sowing for outdoor cultivation: March to August planting Depth: 1.5-5 cm vegetation days: 5-10 Transplanting: Depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 25-40 days later. We can do direct seeding transplanting. Maturity: 40-50 days after transplanting depending on the variety CAULIFLOWER-BRASSICA OLERACEA / BOTRYTIS sowing - germination temperature: sow mid summer to early autumn (July-September) every 15 days for continuous harvest when temperatures are 7-30 C Suggested sowing season for outdoor cultivation: June-July-August planting Depth: 0.5-1.5 cm vegetation days: 5-10 transplanting: depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 35-50 days after Maturity: 50-95 days after transplanting depending with a variety of vegetables / Yob-BRASSICA OLERACEA / CAPITATA sowing - germination temperature: sow mid summer to early autumn (July-September) every 15 days for continuous harvest when temperatures are 7-35 C Suggested sowing season for outdoor cultivation: June -July-August planting depth: 0.5-1 centimeters days vegetation: 12.7 transplanting: depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 40 days after Maturity: 65-95 days after transplanting depending on the variety LETTUCE-LACTUCA SATIVA sowing - temperature vegetation: We plant late summer to early autumn (August-September) every 15 days for a continuous harvest when temperatures are 5-26 C Suggested sowing season for outdoor cultivation: August-September and February-March planting Depth: 0.5-1.5 centimeters Days vegetation 5-15 transplanting: depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 15-25 days after Maturity: 40-90 days after transplanting depending on variety and temperature EGGPLANT-SOLANUM MELONGENA / ESCULENTUM sowing - germination temperature: We plant the spring when temperatures are 23-32 C Suggested sowing season for outdoor cultivation: March-April-May planting Depth: 0.5 cm vegetation days: 5-13 Transplanting: Depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 40-55 days after Maturity: 50 -80 days after transplanting depending on the variety BROCCOLI-BRASSICA OLERACEA / BOTRYTIS sowing - germination temperature: sow mid summer to early autumn (July-September) every 15 days for a continuous harvest when temperatures are 10-30 C Suggested sowing for outdoor cultivation: June-July-August planting Depth: 0.5 cm vegetation days: 3-10 transplanting: depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 40 days after Maturity: 55-75 days after transplanting depending on the variety PEPPER-CAPSICUM ANNUM seedtime - Temperature vegetation: planted in the spring when temperatures are 18-35 C Suggested sowing season for outdoor cultivation: March-April-May planting Depth: 0.5-1 cm vegetation Days: 6-12 Transplanting: Depending on the variety and conditions development usually 30-50 days after Maturity: 60-90 days after transplanting depending on the variety TOMATO-LYCOPERSICON ESCUTENTUM sowing - germination temperature: planted in the early spring when temperatures are 15-30 C Suggested sowing season for outdoor cultivation: March -April-May planting Depth: 1.5 cm vegetation days 5-15 transplanting: depending on the variety and growing conditions usually 40-60 days Maturation: 55-90 days after transplanting depending on the variety BEANS FRESH / DRIED-PHASEOLUS VULGARIS Era sowing - germination temperature: planted in the spring when temperatures are 15-29 C Suggested sowing for outdoor cultivation: April to August planting Depth: 2.5-5 inches depending on the size of the seed. Soak the seeds for 3-4 hours before sowing. Days vegetation: 5-10 Transplanting: Depending on the variety and growing conditions usually after 20-30 days. We can do direct seeding transplanting. Maturation fresh: 50-95 days after transplanting depending on the variety of dried Maturity: 95-125 days after transplanting according to Variety Type Depth of planting distance between rows Distance Remarks on the lines Vegetable Artichoke 10.08 am 1 meter 1 cucumber measure 3.2 m from 1 to 1.20 am 30-40 am Endive 01.02 am 30 points. 20 points. Sweet jot 08.10 am 90p.-1m. 35-40 am Kolokithia 3.4 1 to 1.20 meters 30-40 Fr Fr Fr Corn 02.03 - 50-60 pts. Carrot 1-2 am 5-10 am 25-30 am jot Watermelon 03.02 am 1 to 1.20 m green beans 50-60 am 6-7 am 60-70 am 40 - 50 am Topinambour 8-10 am 80-90 am 40-50 am Onions 3-4 am 8-10 am 15-20 am Cauliflower 01.02 am 60-70 am 40 credits. Cabbage 02.01 am 60-70 am 40 credits. Parsley 1 point - jot Lettuce 1-1.5 am 30-35 am 30-35 am Eggplant 1-1.5 Fr 70-80 am 70-80 am Okra 5.3 tampons. 50-80 am 40-50 am jot Peas 3-4 tampons. 60-70 am 15-20 am Tomato 1-1.5 Fr Fr Potato 1.20-1.30 60-70 10-15 am 40-50 am 30-40 am Beetroot 3.2 tampons. 25-30 am 10.05 am Melon 2-2.5 tampons. 1 to 1.20 am 50-60 am Pepper 1.5-2 tampons. 40-50 am 40 tampons. Leek 1.5-2 tampons. 25-30 am 10-15 am Radishes --- jot mustard ½ point - jot Spinach 1.5-2 credits. - Jot Celery ½ point 50-60 am 12-15 am 2-4 Garlic credits. 15-20 am 10-15 am 20 Asparagus p (sh) 80p.-1 am 40-50 m range. low 5.3 tampons. 40-50 am 20 tampons. Range. Clara 3-5 tampons. 70-80 am 40 tampons. Manure is the oldest and best fertilizer has been found by practical is manure. It is a natural fertilizer with all nutrients and all the good qualities, for heavy and light soils. Contains on average during the thousand: four nitrogen, phosphoric acid 2 and 4 potassium (potash). Also contains other useful substances that do not have chemicals (technical) fertilizers. Compared however to fertilizers manure is highly diluted and needs a lot of transportation costs. When manure left in the yard scattered in the sun, sun, wind and rain, then the ammonia (nitrogen) is evaporated and all nutrients washed so finally left half lubricating power in this manure. Also lost urine containing as many fertilizers and so left the field for only ¼ of the original substance manure. To preserve all the lubricant of manure and not have need of chemical fertilizers, need systematic work. Every night must lay our barn with hay or straw to hold urine. From the barn every morning transfer manure to a large pit and press well to ferment (digest) without aired and waning of ammonia. When filled the coffin is covered with soil manure or straw and watered frequently to not dry until you digest. Better to irrigate with the water of the stall. Once the digested manure transferred to the field should immediately cover by plowing or into pits (vines, trees), not to lose the rest of the power. The digested manure does not harm the roots and seeds. But when we use the undigested need to sweep at least 20 days before sowing of winter trees sleep. A cow produces on average per year 10 tons or 8,000 kilos of manure. A horse 4,800 kilos. A donkey and a sheep 2,400 250 kilos. If you just stay the night in the barn will get half the amount of manure. For an acre need at least a thousand kilos of digested manure per year or 2,000 kilos every second year. The power of manure lasts 2-3 years. With Stanisis hundred sheep can Lipari an acre in 10 days. After plowing Stanisis but need to cover up the manure. The water vegetables in cool places or slightly damp, can many of the vegetables are grown and xeric. But though most species do not achieve despite the necessary watering. Each farmer, therefore, apart from the ground must necessarily guarantee and water, from which, in particular, will arrange the extent and types of vegetables to be cultivated. The water required for a vegetable garden, it is easy to calculate, because it depends on the climate, the soil composition, the type of plants and yet, the way of watering. As such, however, for moderate light soils, consider a necessary amount of water, 40 to 50 cubic meters in acre and ordinary vegetables. The gardener, therefore, on this basis may not know about what water is needed for a given area, taking into account all other conditions of his estate, and the types of vegetables to be cultivated. Water quality All drinking water is good for watering. Among these, however, are considered the best running, rivers, springs, and lakes and secondly, the wells, the ponds and artesian. Below are the sulfides, the brackish, salty and very calcareous, which always form a crust. On the issue of watering vegetables, great importance is also the temperature of water by using the. When it during watering is cold germination delayed plants suffer if any are in bloom, no tie and lose their flowers. We, therefore, the water is not too cold, but have similar temperature to that of the soil, but never lower. Generally, when the temperature is less than 9.8 degrees, not aroused vegetation, which will not grow, and when it exceeds 30 degrees, then it is adversely affected. The water has the greatest effect at a temperature from 25 to 30 degrees, and if the earth, of course, has approximately the same temperature. In all cases, the water, before being used for watering, must be well ventilated to acquire enough oxygen necessary to chemical dissolution of food. For this reason the backyard should be a tank, especially when the water comes from wells, artesian or very calcareous. In the tank, where the sun is exposed acquires the temperature must ventilate and takes the ratio of oxygen is useful, and it has a lot of lime, excess settles and the water becomes suitable for watering. As was mentioned previously, the size of a tank regulated by the available or necessary water and the extent of the vegetable garden to serve. On average, about 5 acres., The tank should be open to 50-60 cubic meters of water at least. How waterings are drenched in various ways according to the earth's surface, species of cultivated vegetables and local habits. The most common ways are but with flooding, and by sprinkling with grooves. 1) watering with flooding only in decadent vragies either in sports, where water inundates the entire surface and comes into contact with the plants directly. Each groove leading to water must be made public for each two seeds to be watered both. Watering is customary for veggies who like a lot of water and do not suffer from contact. 2) watering by sprinkling, the water strewn with hand watering or ektoxeftikous tubes or even a qualified facility, ie artificial rain. In the latter case, watering is done automatically. Generally, watering by sprinkling is rather suitable for epipolaiorriza vegetables and small areas. This should be done during the evening hours and never with hot sun, because the drops remain on the leaves act like lenses and burn. 3) Furrow irrigation is applied to vegetables planted in rows or trivadia. In this system is a great saving of water and the plants receive by absorbance, without any direct handling. Where there is lack of water, watering with grooves should be considered preferable by all the above ways. The number of waterings is impossible to define because it depends on the ground, since from vegetables and by the way grown. In general, the soil is light, or the season is dry and warm, watering should be frequent and abundant. Rather not, as the soils are more tightly and cool, or the season is rainy or vegetables less aquatic, and so watering should be limited and accordingly made lighter. Certainly, watering should be done at the right time and always before the thirst plants, otherwise they lose their vegetative mood and worse do not return quickly to their first state. At any time, the water should be enough to reach the roots of vegetables, but and covers part or all of their foliage. As a general term, broadleaf vegetables need a lot and plenty of water to help them they issue large and tender leaves. When not watered sufficiently shrivel, bloom outdate and production is minimal and inferior quality. The vegetables for fruit or seeds, on the contrary do not want a lot of water, even, during flowering should not be watered until after bonding without being abused. Of these, many require watering some species, especially the cucurbitaceae. Finally kondylorriza and bulbous fond and give better results with the use of moderate waterings. The best times to perform waterings are: For spring, autumn or winter, the morning hours for the summer season, the evening sun with hot watering generally should be avoided.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS18301Send e-mailANDREA VOKOU - MD CHALKIDOU - Evoia22210532636972324690
GEOTECHNIKI VOLOS - KOUNTOURAS DOTROTHEOS - AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS VOLOS - PESTICIDES FERTILIZERS - SEEDS - GARDEN TOOLS - GARDEN ARCHITECTUREGEOTECHNIKI OF VOLOS Agricultural Products | Volos Greece Geotechniki is a business that deals with every problem concerning your plants and is close to both the amateur and the professional farmer, with consistency and responsibility. Our shop, located in the center of Volos since 1974, was founded by KOUNTOURAS THANASIS, agronomist graduate of the Agricultural School of Athens. Nowadays the head of the business is KOUNTOURAS DOTROTEHOS, Msc agronomist, graduate of the Agricultural School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. With unparalleled enthusiasm and respect, we deal with every problem of your plants, a tradition that lasts more than 30 years. It is no coincidence that we are one of the few agronomic stores in the center of Volos that we continue to serve hundreds of customers every day, consistently and with passion. Our dedication to what we do, our insistence on seeing each customer as a special case and our long experience is the evidence that has made us specialists in the field for so many years. We serve the prefecture of Magnesia, Volos, Pelion, Almyros, Northern Sporades (Skiatos, Skopelos, Alonissos) and anywhere else requested Contact us at +30 2421022773 or visit our store on 18, Dimitriados street for more products and information.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  51529Send e-mail18, Dimitriados street - Volos24210227736972284957
IMPORT EXPORT AGRICULTURAL HORTICULTURAL PRODUCTS DOUNEIKA AMALIADAS PYRGOS ILIA TOWER-EXPORTS WATERMELONS-POTATOES-AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS.AXAMNOSVegetables - agricultural products - exports to Douneika Amaliadas. With responsibility and passion to produce for you the best products, which gives us the mother earth with certified methods and respect for our consumers, vegetables, potatoes, watermelons, etc. The quality of their taste and delicate aroma are the most prominent features.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  36308Send e-mailDOUNEIKA - Amaliada26220920706937080330
- Production of edible dried tomatoes and tomato Servota in Trikala.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  27945Send e-mailSERVOTA - Trikala6937013144
LACHANOKOSMOS - GREEN WORLD - VEGETABLE PROCESSING LASSITHI CRETE - POTATO PROCESSING - MANUFACTURER LASSITHI VEGETABLES - VEGETABLES LASSITHI CRETE - FTHENAKIS MICHAELManufacturing of food processing and packaging of fresh vegetables and fresh potato in Neapolis, Lasithi.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  32470Send e-mailNEAPOLI - Lasithi28410341606974663598
MANUFACTURER OF BARLEY WHEAT CORN VERGINA IMATHIA - MAIZE - SUNFLOWER - MANUFACTURER FRUIT - KIWI - PEACHES - WHOLESALE RETAIL VERGINA VERIA IMATHIAProducer of barley, wheat, maize, corn, sunflower seeds, kiwi, peaches, Vergina, Imathia.
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS31377Send e-mailVERGINA - Imathia69442517526971920381
MANUFACTURER OF GARLIC LARISSA - GARLIC PRODUCERS - PROCESSING - SUPPLY - STANDARDIZATION PLATYKAMPOS LARISSA THESSALY - THEODOROULIS KLEANTHIS-Garlic-Theodorouli family tradition in the production, processing and standardization Greenstick & dry garlic for more than 50 years.The Our headquarters is located in Larissa Platykampos one of the largest garlic producing areas in Greece. Our main concern is to ensure the best quality of our products, which we put into the Greek market and can satisfy even the most demanding customers. We are able to package and deliver garlic in store upon request. Samples are sent to your site. Contact & Order: Cleanthes Theodoroulis
Category: AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTSImages  96918Send e-mailPLATIKABOS - Larisa24109714776946560749
Page 1 from 3 Next