in: All Greece
- Nowadays we live our organization receives hundreds of negative, external factors, with the result that it can process them. As a consequence occurring increasingly often health problems cause "stress, anxiety, psychological stress, etc." Neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, insomnia, ulcers, pain, constipation, allergies, intolerances ... we could continue for a long time so ... are among the most common disorders of our body. What can we do; To live with it, to suppress the symptoms with medication by trying one drug after another, or to grasp the problem from the root. Biofeedback and radioniki treatment allows our body to get the breath of need without the extra burden. Exissoropoiei his body disorders, restores the immune system and its functions and provides energy where you need it. Through a simple control can have an overview of the current state of the organization, noting immediately that there are disturbances. With the help of therapeutic device regulated all these, giving the body again a exissoropoiimeni fitness.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  349926Send e-mailTHEMISTOKLI SOFOULI 17 - Thessaloniki23112048836945625100
- Acupuncture treatment center in the center of Thessaloniki, Karaiskaki 2B. Acupuncture therapies since 1983. Certified acupuncturist, member of the Austrian and Hellenic Acupuncture and Otopilonism Society. Founding member of the Acupuncture Society of Northern Greece, with training in Austria - Germany - China. Multiple seminars of acupuncture and related treatment methods inside and outside Greece with eminent scientists from all over the world. TREATMENTS acupuncture, OTOVELONISMO, lasers, electro, KRANIOVELONISMO by YAMAMOTO for diseases, the whole range of acupuncture indications such as: KEFALALGIES IMIKRANIES cervical syndrome periarthritis SHOULDER LOW BACK PAIN SCIATICA arthritic hand, foot, shoulder, KNEE tendonitis EPICONDYLITIS STRESS NEFROFYTIKES DISORDERS vertigo ANXIETY rib, LUMINOUS HUMAN HAIR CROSSING EXERCISE MELAGLIA NURRADY TREATMENT OF HERBAL HERITAGE HERITAGE HERITAGE HERITAGE HERITAGE HERITAGE HEALTH CARE PERSONAL NEUROS PERSONAL RECEPTION S. & PARALYSEIS PSYCHOGENIS ANIKANOTIS PSYCHROTIS DISORDERS PERIOD amenorrhea dysmenorrhea nocturia CHILDREN DISORDERS HOLDER LEG rib STOMACH peptic ulcer STOMACH & 12DAKTYLOU COLITIS CONSTIPATION anorexia ARRYTHMIES HEART PSYCHOGENOUS AITIOLOGIAS HYPERTENSION allergic rhinitis, chronic sinusitis bronchial asthma ADULT & CHILDREN (without needles LASER) STOP SMOKING Alcoholism OBESITY LOCAL LIPER CLEANING LIPPING with golden needles, BACH LASER & BODY COTTON (for balancing the naisthimatikis & mental status) INTRAMUSCULAR STIMULATION (IMS) for musculoskeletal DISKOKILES, neuropathic pain etc..
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  120782Send e-mail2, Karaiskaki Str. (School of the Blind) - Thessaloniki23108477556942202247
CHIOTIS GEORGIOS ANESTHEOLOGIST - INTENSIVE PRACTITIONER - GRADUATE OF MEDICAL ACUPUNCTURE - ACUPUNCTURE AND PAIN MANAGEMENT PRACTICE TRIKALA GREECECHIOTIS GEORGIOS | ANESTHEOLOGIST INTENSIVE PRACTITIONER Acupuncture & Pain Management | Trikala Greece Giorgos I. Chiotis attended the AUTh Medical School. From 1983 to 1987 he specialized in Anesthesiology at the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care at the University Hospital of Patras. In 1988 - 1989 he worked as a full-time anesthetist in the Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Unit at UPPSALA University Hospital, Sweden, where he was trained to deal with acute and chronic pain. He then worked as an anesthesiologist in the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care of the University Hospital of Patras, as head of the Pain Management Pactice. He received the legal specialization in Intensivity. Since 1994 he has been working as Anesthesiologist, freelancer in Trikala. Since 2012 he has been trained in the use of Ultrasound in Peripheral Nervous Exclusions. In July 2013 he participated as an anesthesiologist in the department of ULM Germany's University Clinical Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Pain Management for training in the use of Ultrasound in Regional Anesthesia - Pain Management. Since 2014 she works as an intensive at the "Kyannus" Clinic of Larissa. He was trained for 2 years in Medical Acupuncture by the Acupuncture Training Institute of Greece. He then attended special postgraduate courses of Ottomanism by dr. Giancarlo Bazzoni as well as aesthetic acupuncture by Radha Thambirajah. He maintains Acupuncture and Pain Management practice in Trikala.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  13140Send e-mail1-3 Annis Komninis Street - Trikala24310750276932587957
- CORPUS MENTE is a new area of applied alternative therapies and seminars in the area of Glyfada. Its aim is the excellent professional services in health, wellness and personal growth. The services provided are: Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, hypnobirthing, Reiki, Thai massage, shiatsu (and other therapeutic techniques), yoga for kids, yoga for pregnancy, therapeutic yoga, personal growth seminars, small groups seminars occupational psychology and various other seminars that will be announced on our website. Also, the space can be given to third parties after arrangement. Kids Yoga parties can also be arranged. We are open to suggestions, tips and friendly conversation! Thank you all for your feedback! All the therapies and the presentations and also the "yoga for children" lessons in English'.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES34198Send e-mail54 SAKI KARAGIORGA STREET - Glifada2109652116-69880501006944870399
NATURE METHODS - PAIN TREATMENT CENTER ATHENS KYPSELI ATTIKH - PERITONEAL - METHODS TO IMPROVE PHYSICAL DISEASES - ORGONE ACCUMULATORS - DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS - NUTRITIONIST - PAPADIADI EFSTATHIAPain treatment center in Kypseli. You will find us on the street Hydras 24. naturopathic Natural methods to improve disease Peritoneal (fascia) orgone accumulators Supplements
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  35868Send e-mail24, HYDRAS STR. - Kipseli21082500226942579885
Takidis Nikolaos - Bioplasis Energy - Alternative Therapies Center Perea Thessaloniki - Alternative Treatments Thessaloniki - Reflexologist Peraia ThessalonikiI was born in Athens. I am married, father of two children. From a very young age, I lost my father and I grew up in an orphanage. There I experienced human pain and I promised to myself if I could ever do something to relieve him. I studied reflexology and neurorelexology. I am an active member of the Association of Greek Reflexologists and a member of PASEMETH. I studied traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, chronic pain and acupuncture. I continued and was certified in quantum therapy and herbal therapy. I completed my studies of physiotherapy and radiology and worked volunteer in rehabilitation centers as well as in nursing homes. I have attended many educational programs. I participate voluntarily in charity programs. I have studied colorectal hydrotherapy and have done seminars with certifications in psychology. Twenty-five years I have been working in an acupuncture medical center in the center of Thessaloniki. At the same time I keep my personal space in Pera Thessaloniki. My love for my fellow man was the reason for creating the Bioplasis Energy Reflexology Center, a place that honestly treats fellow human beings and aims at eliminating both physical and mental pain. To move forward and with no side effects add a smile to the lips of our fellow humans. Reflexology It is a specialty of complementary medicine that deals exclusively with the reflex points in the soles, hands, ears and the surrounding areas of the body, where by special pressures the reflexologist mobilizes the nerve endings encountered with the autonomic nervous system, which deals exclusively with the action of the internal organs of the organization. Reflexology may be the best solution for modern humans to stimulate immune (autoimmune diseases). Can Reflexology Help Quit Smoking? It has been shown that in this big problem reflexology responded and was rated by a large portion of our fellow people with a particularly good degree because it works in the cause of smoking, which is no different from anxiety. It can help athletes improve their performance and flight staff can fight off the jet lag with great success. Reflexology works with great success both in the physical and emotional sectors of the patient and let us not forget that oppressed emotions often become a precursor to serious illnesses. Nowadays it is generally accepted that many illnesses even incurable are caused or exacerbated by anxiety and oppressed or unresolved emotional problems. Where can reflexology help? It can help you take control of your life in your hands. Reflexology is suitable for: respiratory disorders disorders of the genital system endocrine system disorders nervous system disorders disorders of the circulatory system digestive disorders Reflexology works in parallel and complementary to classical medicine. It can be applied to people of all ages and has a positive effect on a wide range of conditions and in cases of severe pain and chronic conditions. It is suitable for musculoskeletal problems and also: disorders of the genital system digestive disorders nervous system disorders disorders of the circulatory system respiratory disorders endocrine system disorders headache anxiety somnolence androgenic problems depression abuses third Age newborn-age pregnancy mental problems Female 57 years old: Pathology: hypothyroidism, anxiety and depression, 3 nodules in the gland. Correction: session protocol was given, 1 session per week. The nodes have decreased and the patient is better. Female 55 years old: He visited me to reflexively manage anxiety, panic attacks, osteoporosis, thyroid nodules We began reflexologically to balance the body, to alkalize the body by acidic PH blood. We have set a session protocol twice a week. First success: the patient was relieved of panic attacks and continued for 6 months twice a week Second success: osteoporosis - osteopenia. Third success: decreased thyroid nodules Female 30 years old: Symptoms of polycystic ovaries and panic attacks Session protocol was given 12-14 sessions, 2-3 times a week. Result: In 100 calendar days, we cleaned the cysts. Pregnancy occurred and a healthy baby was born. Panic attacks have been cured. Reflexology: Relaxed approach to the patient: mainly counterparts. Pituitary, m. Ovaries, fallopian tubes Thyroid: v. Paraffin, e. Grid 50 years old man: Symptoms of daily rotary vertigo, with contiguous and intense tinnitus, abnormal falls with loss of consciousness. Drug treatment: V. Vomex reflexology sessions A session protocol was given, 20 sessions from the 9th session, vertigo decreased after 5 years, the recipient did not receive medication. He is well, he is sporting, he lives, he has a vision and life purpose. In the course of time, the receiver receives a reflexology session at least once a month and he certifies the value of reflexology. Neuro-Reflexology It is a therapeutic method that aims and aims to cope with pain and restore the functioning of the nervous system. It is implemented through manipulations by trained reflexologists at nerve endings on the treated. The initiator of neurorelexology is dr. Walter Froneberg, a chiropractor of an osteopathic who studied classical reflexology. He noticed that paraspinal muscles responded very quickly, deepened and convinced that they should have been related to the corresponding nerves. So he named the specific points neurorelexic signs. Through twenty years of specialized research, using magnetic resonance imaging and other diagnostic tools, he discovered new reflexology points for the entire peripheral autonomic, central nervous system. Ophthalmology It works very efficiently through the nervous system and the brain. Prophylaxis has very good results in patients with nerve paralysis, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's. It has excellent results in sleep problems, neurological problems without side effects. Prophylaxis is applied to infants for colic therapy. Massage with suction cups: suction cups Objective: Deep tissue stimulation. It relieves inflammation, stimulates circulation. Rejuvance A special massage that aims to soothe the wrinkles, stimulates and regenerates the facial muscles. Give yourself a massage that will give you a luminosity and hydration on your face. It works like a natural lifting. Hot Stones - Relaxation and Well-being, Stimulation of the Nervous System The stones used are basalt, rock with special healing properties. It aims at deep muscle relaxation, alleviates stress, releases toxins, relieves pain, improves blood circulation. Detox - SPA: Dermatopathies, unpleasant odor, lymphatic congestion. Swelling of the upper and lower limbs. Swelling of the abdomen, hypertension. Elimination of toxins and restoration of health through alkalinisation of blood. Holistic massage: activates the whole human body, delaying old age
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  5624Send e-mailAntheon 34 - Perea - Thessaloniki23923022106974414076
Teacher Reiki - Shamballa - Attica - Nationwide - Meditations - Therapies - Runner Reiki - Crystallotherapy - Anthiomas - Reiki TeachingReiki is an ancient energy healing technique, brought to light and developed in Japan by Buddhist monk Dr Mikao Usui (Mikao Usui). It is a technique based on the vital universal energy that flows to all living beings ... to this life-giving energy. Reiki is given by placing the hands of the therapist slightly above the body of the patient, who may feel the energy passing through him as a wave of warm or cold, feeling calm and calm. Reiki is used in more than 800 hospitals in the US and elsewhere, as it achieves deep relaxation of the patient to receive treatment easier, relieves pre-operative tension and anxiety, and aids faster recovery. In many countries, it is recommended as a complementary treatment to relieve stress, psychosomatic problems, pain and detoxification of the body. REKI'S TEACHING Usui Reiki, Komyo Reiki (levels 1, 2, 3A, 3B) Karuna ReikiR Lightarian ReikiTM (6 levels for Karuna Reiki teachers only) LightarianTM Empowerment Systems (Angelic LinkTM, Lightarian RaysTM) REIKI FOR RUNNERS As a marathon runner, long distance runner and track runner, I know very well the requirements of these sports both at the mental and physical level as well as at the technical level, as well as the need for self-management of the athlete's energy in the event of physical difficulty, mental fatigue, or adverse conditions to achieve its objective. As a result, I know that Reiki can help the athlete in the preparatory stage as well as during the race. SHAMBALLA Shamballa is an ethereal-spiritual state that is in a higher and purer dimension of non-earthly reality and existence. It is the heavenly abode of the Ascended Masters, Archangels and Light entities, of Highest Consciousness, Wisdom and Love. It is also the grounding of spirituality and superior competence, at all levels and in all areas. Crystallotherapy Crystallotherapy is a healing method known since ancient times. Crystals have lived on Earth for millions of years and therefore contain in their structure a universal knowledge, the knowledge of the Planet, since they are its composition. Treatments are made by placing crystals, crystal tincture, crystalline water. The number of treatments varies depending on the subject of one's psyche. BACH FLOWERS Anthropotherapy is an energy, alternative therapeutic method that uses anthropomies. In the process of treatment with Bach Anthromas, the therapist forms the profile of the patient through an extensive questionnaire to which he or she is asked to respond. Then, and on the basis of these answers, the appropriate flower arrangements are selected. The patient may need to undergo two or more treatment cycles until emotional balance is achieved and the effects are evident.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  4272Send e-mailAthens - Attica69409606396972236698
Tsiros Theodoros - Center of Physical Health and Holistic Medicine Alimos - Reflexology Alimos - Electro Acupuncture Alimos AthensGraduate of Physical Therapy Specialty in Traumatology and 15 years of service in sports clubs and rehabilitation centers. Specialization in Natural Alternative Sciences at NATURAL HEALTH SCIENCE COLLEGE, DIODOS ATHENS and MNT-NR INTERNATIONAL. Holder of Diplomas of Reflexology, Neuroreflexology, Manual Neuro Therapy, Electroacupuncture, Traditional Thai Yoga and Holistic Thai Yoga. Since May 2011 he has been running "MAY QI ROS HOLISTICS", a space of natural-alternative-complementary methods of dealing with the problems of modern man, through a more "holistic" look.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  1469Send e-mailAmmochostou 14 - Alimos21098525376944183299
- Acutely, internationally, acupuncture is an excellent treatment without side effects. It is combined with medication and is also intended to stimulate the body as a preventive medicine.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  41661Send e-mailRhodes 4 - Marousi21080652056978843959
- ALTERNATIVE HOLISTIC TREATMENT, WORKSHOP OF SELF KNOWLEDGE, self healing, self-help Physical Care, Ancient Greek Hippocratic Massage, Thai foot, Reflexology, Craniosacral, Facial Shiatsu, Rejuvance, Qua Cha, Pantai Luar, SO.FT (Somatic Flow Technic), Hot Stones Therapy, Mental Frontida- Counselling, NLP (Nefroglossikos Programming) Phenomenological Psychotherapeia- Family Systemic Representation in Hellinger, Clinical Hypnosis, EFT (Emotional freedom technic, Energy Healing, Reiki, radiaesthesis HOLISTIC HEALING 1. CURRICULUM Eugenia Papadopoulou was born and lives in Athens and is the mother of two boys. A restless spirit, very early was concerned about human existence and the mysteries of the soul starting her own journey of self. Finish Humanities in Greek Open University, he holds a MA in Middlessex Univercity and was trained in Psychotherapy at Athens University. Athens. The evolutionary path led from the very youthful age in systematic engagement with the alternative approach of physical and mental health, initially accepting and then studying holistic healing techniques, close to great teachers and also certified by specialized recognized standing in schools exterior and Greece (Alderson, Life Alphabet, European School of Shiatsu, North Institute of hypnosis, NHS). In her workshop in Peristeri serves with respect, modesty and therefore the holistic healing, applying a range of technical approaches aimed at psychosomatic care in individual or group sessions, parallel coordinates and teaches self-awareness groups its own technique bodywork, the Somatic flow technic . 2. Technical Body Care Ancient Greek Hippocratic Massage Thai foot Reflexology Craniosacral Facial Shiatsu Rejuvance Qua Cha Pantai Luar SO.F.T (Somatic Flow Technic) Hot Stones Therapy 3. Mental Care - Advisory NLP (Nefroglossikos Programming) Phenomenological Psychotherapy- Family Systemic Representation in Hellinger clinical Hypnosis EFT (Emotional freedom technic. 4. Energy Therapies Reiki radiaesthesis Ancient Greek Hippocratic Massage Hippocrates. Although data on the life of Hippocrates is rare, some information derived from various texts are consistent. So, according to this information Hippocrates was born in Kos in 460p.Ch about a family of doctors. He taught in medical school on the island and throughout the duration of his life, he traveled throughout ancient Greece and the Middle East by bringing medical and teaching it. He died in sizable age in Larissa. The Greek physician called the "father of medicine" as its contribution to medicine is great. It is perhaps the first distinguished his medical knowledge from myth and superstition but not leave behind any written work that explains how we perceive health and illness. About his work drawn from the writings of Galen and other physicians mainly of his time, but later. Considerable space in his work include the investigation of disease and the impact of the human body, his remark about the role nutrition and physical examination of biological functions. In lectures and teachings of Hippocrates is underlined that the environment can affect health both positively and negatively. Hippocrates believed that matter was made up of four elements: fire, earth, water and air, that the human body consists of four juices (liquid): blood, phlegm, yellow bile (vomiting) and black bile (feces ) and that the disease occurs when these juices are disrupted, while the qualities exhibited by the constitution of the juices are substantially opposite pair, such as hot-cold, dry-wet, which makes the human body result harmonious coexistence opposites. And the correlation of human elements with the structural elements of the world, indicating to Hippocrates that the construction of man is directly linked to that of the world, making each human entity participation in the cosmic system. Hippocrates was not content just to work on the causes and treatment of the disease. He also prevention and proceeded to moral and ethics of his position. He advised doctors to be serious about their profession and have high ethical standards. These standards are incorporated into what we call "Hippocratic Oath", in which doctors still swear today. According to the Oath, a doctor asked to take an oath that he should use his knowledge only to save and not to remove a life, not cause abortion, to maintain a professional relationship with their patients and not to reveal the secrets given to him by patients. The rub (massage) The study for the work of Hippocrates is arduous and lengthy task, and our life is too short and the opportunities we have as modern Greeks unfortunately minimal. Nevertheless the available sources that I will try to outline the role of massage through quotes or refers to the preparation of the athletes or the contribution to restoring health. Epidimiai the fifth 1. "(Swollen abdomen - hand pressure-healing). Elis wife gardener had fever continued. Drinking Laxatives not felt kammian relief. In the abdomen, addresses the navel, there was a stiffness that rises above the plane and caused fierce pains. The induration was kneaded with strong hands, smeared with oil. Later underside has blood in a large amount. The woman she met and lived. " About Article 9. "We also do a massage so soft and persistent. The doctor needs to know many things and, among other things, knowing rub (massage), yet overwhelming the word is the same, the result, however, is different: to rub, a joint too loose clamps and a very stiff joint is loosened but will determine the rules of scrub, in another treatise. The shoulder that is in such a situation should be rubbed gently and, in all other cases, a soft way. The movements must be transmitted to the joint, not violently, but painlessly as possible. The conversion is done with perfect way when a greater and when in less time " The athletic training of the Ancient Greeks «H procedure apostlengismou testified also by relevant angiographies (Apoxyomenos Lysipou, 4th century BC. Vatican, Athlete with strigil, Vienna). Apotherapeftika drills. Then, a so-called "therapeutic gymnasium," the main recovery, ie, by aleipti, who applied similar rub in order to soothe overworked athlete nervous system. There were many species and varieties rub which Galen describes in great detail. Became rub many people simultaneously, with slow and calm intermittent movements, thus allowing time for elimination of feces without losing heat the body of friction (Ipp. R. Diets. 2.65 Gal.-Yg. 3245 4-8 2.233 to 239 3,249,40-43 Oreiv.-practitioners. Plus. 6.16). Baths »(H athletic training of the Ancient Greeks, Dimitris Komitoudis and Thomas Giannakis Tomeas Theoretical Sciences Department of Science and Physical Education Athlitismou University of Athens) Meridians of the Hippocrates About physio man 11. "The stoutness not veins herein pefykasin; four pairs Estin in the body, and EN Whilst these from the head back through the neck, outside on the shoulder on both sides despite te and hips afikneetai and s legs, then with the tibia on the hammer out and s pervade his feet. Seen s Tash Tash phlebotomy on algae of interim noto and toisin ischioisin from the ignyon poieesthai and ankles outside. The fourth Other veins of the head rather than the Wat through the neck, jugular kaleomenai century, internally despite the spine on both sides bearing adjacent to the psoas s the testicle and s thighs, and through their ignyon ex internally days, then through the legs than the hammer within and s' feet ......... .. " "The 11th paragraph of" On physio man "Hippocrates opens up a knowledge portal. What and how we can understand from this new power state that places us depends on our own search. The knowledge portal even opened our works on multiple levels. First communicating between the ancient Greek medical thought with the world. Everyone who follows the TCM thought, around the world, the West and East, would be interested to learn about the meridians of Hippocrates. The first and best is themselves Chinese. Secondly, communicating between Ancient Greek Medicine thinking to ourselves, Greek doctors and therapists. Hippocrates chooses this juncture appears (as is the case with many other our ancestors) because health in our times is broken and needs the breath of Hippocratic thought to meet. Who else could better treat healthy by Hippocrates himself? Thirdly, the therapists who have been dealing with their acupuncture requires to broaden their thinking, because apart from the old opens new paths in the human body. Not worth to experiment, those who already exercise acupuncture for therapeutic efficacy Meridian Hippocrates? In the same text we can say that the adequacy of the description, the conciseness and clarity of said is unparalleled and worthy of a great thinker and healer. Hippocrates knew and taught his disciples a healing art which he called phlebotomy. We basis of reported data to support that this healing art fits perfectly with both the theory and the practice of acupuncture. The ancient Greeks knew this art and applied to their treatments. That is why the Chinese seed of acupuncture in Greece found a welcoming environment, germinate, sprouted and now through this discovery came time to bear fruit. I wish the new seed will fall back to earth, the new generation of acupuncturists, be trained in the healing art of acupuncture through the knowledge and energy that we carry our ancestors. "(The Meridians Hippocrates, Alexander Tilikidis - Christos Boukouvalas) The description of the first pair Meridian begins as follows: "... four pairs Estin in the body, and the hand of them from behind the head through the neck, outside on the shoulder on both sides despite te and hips afikneetai ...". The first pair Meridian Ippokratous starts "... from the rear head ..." and allegedly "... through the neck externally on the shoulder on both sides and te ...". The data gives us in those few lines our Hippokratis allow to assume that the first pair Meridians moves from the rear part of the head up to the hips, parallel to the midline (on both TE and sides) by essentially following the procedure of Chinese Meridian TAIYANG. »(the meridians Hippocrates, Alexander Tilikidis - Christos Boukouvalas) "The description of the second pair Meridian starts with the phrase:" ... from the head despite Wat through the throat ... ". From this description it is evident that the second pair of Meridian Hippocrates starts from the head. The label "... despite Wat ..." obliges us to suppose, because the term "... despite ..." and because of the curvature of the ear that this pair is curved around the ears. The following passage is contained in the Hippocratic book "on gonad" in the second paragraph: "Okosoi not even ear sectioned eisin, 'This lagnefousi and afiasin, little and not weak and barren." That is, those who have been cut despite ear, copulate and ejaculate, but ejaculation is scarce, patient and sterile. (hereinafter referred to the Meridian passes by the testes and is the only of the four for which relates directly connecting with the testicles). "(The Meridians Hippocrates, Alexander Tilikidis - Christos Boukouvalas) "The description of the third pair Meridian begins" ... The not Tritaia veins of the temple by the neck under the shoulder blade ... ". It is clear from the description that the Meridian begins what we call temples. The temple area is the area of the scalp located between the eyes and ears. We DT start the Meridian is at the center of this region, which is the motor point of the temporalis muscle or under the Chinese point TAIYANG ......... »(The Meridians Hippocrates, Alexander Tilikidis - Christos Boukouvalas) "The description of the fourth pair Meridian reads:" Ai no tetartai from the front of the head and eyes in the neck and Tash kliidas ... ". All Meridians of Hippocrates start from the head. From the first to the fourth pair there is a gradual shift from the rear to the front of the head. We could assume that this pair starts from the area of the forehead "... in front of the head and eyes ..." over the eyes. Then either curving around the eyes, or passing through the eyes of the Meridian descends through the front area of the face to get his throat "... in the neck and kliidas ...". Of the four pairs, only in this last Hippocrates uses the preposition 'in', while in all previous uses the preposition 'for' neck. "(The Meridians Hippocrates, Alexander Tilikidis - Christos Boukouvalas) Thai Foot Reflexology The Thai Foot Reflexology pertains to the area of alternative treatment and involves applying specific pressure and massage the soles and backs of the legs and hands. Considered a holistic healing art because it treats the person as a whole, and aims to bring about a state of balance and harmony in body, mind and spirit. Wholeness means that we are not simply the sum of muscles, vessels or neurons, but all of them, a set where all the bodies are interrelated and alliloexartomena. Our feet, our link with the territory: they are the link between the earthly and the spiritual / our mental life. GROUNDED We literally and figuratively. Our feet carry, place us, carry us, support us every minute and do it in a way so simple that usually ignore them, take them for granted and shrugs care of them, to care. In the soles of the feet are 7,200 nerve endings that starting from the brain travel throughout the body. All organs, glands and other parts of the body are arranged in the same order in the feet, like reflections / reflective parts of the body. So specialized pressures Thai Foot Reflexology cause a "reflex" stimulus at each point and organ of the body separately, resulting in stimulation of the nervous and the immune system of the body. Proper stimulation of reflex points can significantly affect the state of our health. The main aim of Thai Foot Reflexology is to achieve the balance of the body, which is achieved mainly through relaxation. What can the Thai Foot Reflexology for us The Thai Foot Reflexology is not a magic panacea. Its role is to facilitate healing, help the body to activate its own healing energy but also used as prevention of possible diseases. The Thai Foot Reflexology reduces tension (stress) it leads to relaxation. Relaxation helps the body to self-heal, strengthening the immune system, and operate more efficiently. The Thai Foot Reflexology improves blood circulation, because the good circulation relieve the body of toxins that accumulate when endogenous cleaning systems (lymphatic, excretory) do not work correctly. The Thai Foot Reflexology improves nerve function (nervous system) because the relaxation reduces the pressure on the nerves and blood vessels, improving the flow of blood and oxygen supply and nutrients to all parts of the body. Craniosacral "The body is a functional monada.Korper, Geist und Seele arbeiten als ein body, mind and spirit work as vereintes Ganzes, das kontinuierlich damit united whole, beschäftigt ist, sich selbst zu heilen." Is used to heal itself. " Andrew T. StillAndrew T. Still The roots of karnioieris treatment detected in America in the early 19th century and particularly in research and work of osteopathy science father Dr. Andrew Taylor Still. The Dr. Stil faced the human body as a self-regulating, aftodiorthoumeno system which functions as a unit, its structure is closely connected with its operation. The main characteristic of a healthy body, when Still is the harmony of systems involve. So when a body is structurally in imbalance, we continually strive by nature to seek homeostasis. Then the osteopath Dr William Sutherland student of Dr. Still evolving work of his teacher, discovers the presence of fine rhythms in the human body. The great osteopath he was led to the discovery that after thorough studies of specific joints of the cranial bones. The Dr. Sutherland shaped the heretical at the time of conviction that the cranial bones of an adult is not solid and immovable, and that the cranial sutures are actually thin joints showing a movement between the bones. However beyond Osteopathic community, very few healers of that time in the western world are persuaded that the cranial bones move after childhood, until several years later the project was of Dr. Upledger. The name Craniosacral therapy coined for the first time in 1970 by American researchers and osteopath Dr. John E. Upledger who worked as a clinical researcher at Michigan State University. The objective was to determine the validity of the work of Sutherland and verify whether the cranial bones actually moving or not. Also aims to investigate the composition of the material of the cranial sutures. The largest part of the model of Dr. Sutherland confirmed by the survey, but the Upledger showed that the functionality of the Brain and Spinal Cord directly dependent on the functionality of all those structures that surround them (bones of the skull, face, spine, sacrum, intracranial membranes, spinal meninges, cerebrospinal fluid and anything else associated with them) and how all these individual systems are the craniosacral system. When Dr. Upledger role craniosacral system is so vital, in reference to the presence and activity of the brain and spinal cord, so the imbalance or dysfunction can cause a person sensory, motor or neurological disorders (eg chronic pain , headaches, migraines, back pain, sciatica, lumbar disc herniation, cervical syndrome, temporomandibular joint syndrome, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, poor digestion, etc.). Thus founded the karnioieri therapy is a very thin and soft, but strong and deep bodywork. Apply gently by qualified therapist in various parts of the body, especially the bones of the skull, face, spine and sacrum, in order to assess and enhance the functionality of the craniosacral system. Improving the functionality of the craniosacral system, enhance the functionality of the brain. Shiatsu The "Shiatsu" is a Japanese word (shi: finger, atsu: pressure) and means finger pressure. This technique of kneading or pressure is made slack, alleviating pain, muscle contractions, symptoms of diseases and stress. The application of Shiatsu requires no needles, only hands of the therapist. The results depend on the channeling of energy made by the therapist in the treated through nipples of the fingers, especially the thumb. The pressures are constant rate. Each item is pressed three times, causing a feeling of pleasure and pain between. The pressures follow a spiral motion and practice in specific areas of the body that are: acupuncture points, especially muscle points, nerves, bones, blood and lymph vessels and endocrine glands. Shiatsu is applied to the entire body from head to toe. Depending on the case the receiver can hold from 30-60 minutes. Shiatsu is very good results in cases of stress, musculoskeletal pain (cervical syndrome, lumbago) and muscle contractions (grips). It may even be applied with good results in all cases wherein needling is applied (e.g., headaches, neuralgias), but to other problems as just psychological problems, anxiety, fatigue, indigestion, constipation. We should mention that there need be no disease to become Shiatsu. In perfectly healthy individuals can help (preventive) in the circulation of energy that exists in our body's meridians. Someone making for some time Shiatsu, begins to realize that bioenergy or electromagnetic energy, we could say that associated with the normal flow of electrical impulses through the sympathetic nervous system. The pressure points of Shiatsu is 365 and said TSUBO. It points where tension accumulates and so can be painful when pressure. This happens when one of the organs of the body is not functioning well, so it spoils the balance of the body and energy flow becomes irregular. Then begin to appear stagnant points where energy accumulates along the meridians. The causes that can cause blockages of energy and dysfunction of the body (and therefore disease) are varied: incorrect diet, lack of exercise, overwork mind and body, emotional and spiritual blockages etc. The first symptoms of lack of proper energy flow in the spine are: headaches, constipation, insomnia, underactive bile, liver, kidneys, intestines, genitals, pain in the legs, pain in the neck and arms, psychological problems. The aim of Shiatsu, like acupuncture, is to balance YIN-YANG energies within our body that are disturbed, causing tension, pain or functional abnormality. The conditions for the success of Shiatsu is the desire to help, conscious channeling energy, calm the mind, the concentration in the application of pressure and a sensitivity to the hands. The proper place for the application of Shiatsu has soft lighting, quiet music, light fragrances, temperature around 22 degrees Celsius. Finally, it should be removed all metal objects and the therapist must be coordinated with the treated mentally. Rejuvance The Rejuvance (Rejuvence) or bioenergetic lifting holistic rejuvenating facial acupressure. Holistic in the sense of the assumption of unity between mind, body and soul. Consequently, The Rejuvance, like all alternative treatments addressed and affects all three levels of existence athropinis thereby positively affects not only the physical body, but the thoughts and feelings. By Rejuvance achieve the balance between the two sides of the face, the skin becomes more elastic, muscle tissue is stimulated, the skin and brighten the natural vitality of the person emerges. It is a revolutionary and completely natural healing technique revitalization of the person from the first half hour of the application of readily gives visible results. The Rejuvance affects three main levels: A. In Connective tissue Connective tissue is everywhere in the body and includes everything, muscles, blood vessels, arteries, bones and organs. It is independent and can not imagine him as a bag, a net. It consists of three major components, collagen fibers, elastin fibers and gelatinous matrix. The Rejuvance achieves stimulation of fibroblasts resulting in increased production of collagen and elastin. Thus the skin is elastic, the blood circulation is improved, cells oxygenated more and the hydration is achieved by a time from the inside out (deep hydration). B. Muscle. The muscles of the face, like the whole muscular system, working endlessly, either actively or passively, while constantly communicate with the brain through the nervous system. The person is the center of expression and communication. All our thoughts and feelings affect the muscles, brain activity and nervous system. The facial expressions reflect how we feel. Stable expression on the face can only be maintained under tension and pressure, so the negative emotions (anxiety, pain, anger, fear, sadness) leave their marks on our face in the form of lines and wrinkles. The Rejuvance works in flagella and katafyseis muscle to relieve muscles from the accumulated tension. With appropriate pressure o the therapist-wo sends through the nervous system of the treated -the-th message to the brain that the specific muscles danger. The brain in turn sends commands the muscle to relax. This achieves the relaxation intensity myos.Me technique rejuvenation person is exempt from the intensity of the scalp muscles, neck and shoulders. C. At Meridians and Energy In Traditional Chinese Medicine -PKI- is a meridian system or channel through which the energy runs around the body The channels form a map rivers. The rivers sometimes flooded and sometimes dry. But the channels are not visible when a body is cut, but trained therapist (or special machines, current) can measure the quality and frequency of the energy flow in them. The channels associated with different organs and their functions but affect the mind and are associated with emotions. The channels connecting the inside to the outside the body and located below the skin, the connective tissue is often parallel to the muscles. With his technical Rejuvance not only working in the connective tissue or muscles and meridians. This is understandable when during a session pass over the stomach channel and starts eg a rumbling. The therapeutic technique rejuvance not use oils, creams or other formulations or machinery. An integrated Rejuvance series consists of 6-7 sessions, one per week. Each session lasts 45-60 minutes and the results are immediately visible from the first 30 minutes. I do Rejuvance because: Soothe headaches and migraines Eases breathing Improves the natural skin tone Reduces pain in jaw Reduces mental stress Deeply rejuvenates the face Reduces wrinkles Lifts and tightens muscles. Improves psychogenic acne. Reduces scars Improves psycho-emotional balance. Helps mildly depressive syndromes, which can not be combined and are not supported by psychiatric drugs. GUA SHA What is Gua Sha: The Gua Sha (Gu Sa) is a therapeutic technique of East Asia. Gua means scratching or rubbing. Sha means petechiae (medical term for blood stasis in the subcutaneous tissue "small stigmoeidis or lenticular bleeding skin or mucosa, typical of porphyry." The Gua Sha is a technique that creates deliberately petechiae. In Vietnam the technique called Cao Yio , Indonesia: Kerik, Laos: Khoud Lam. When the Gua Sha used: The Gua Sha is used each time a patient has pain associated with an acute or chronic disorder. There may be pain, tenderness, or a feeling knot muscles. In addition to solving musculoskeletal pain, the Gua Sha is used for the treatment and prevention of the common cold, flu, bronchitis, asthma, and certain chronic disorders involving pain. When Gua Sha applies: The Sha (petechiae) increases mainly Yang in the body surface: back, neck, shoulders, buttocks, and extremities and can be applied equally to the chest and abdomen. The color of Sha are diagnostic and prognostic. Very light colored Sha can indicate lack of blood. If the Sha is fresh red, indicates recent penetration. If the Sha is purple or black, blood stasis is long and if you are brown, blood can be dry. How fast will weaken the petechiae: The Sha (petechiae) should fade in 2-4 days. If it is slower to fade, with poor blood circulation, the physician should determine if the deficiency of blood, Qi or Yang, a deeper stagnation. What are the benefits of Gua Sha: In most cases, the patient feels an immediate change in his condition particularly pain or feeling of their confinement. The Gua Sha promotes circulation and normalizes metabolic processes. It is a valuable remedy for external and internal quality of pain, and facilitates the analysis of acute and chronic disorders. Is Gua Sha safe: The Gua Sha is absolutely safe and serious art. Knowing when to use it and what to expect from treatment is an equally important as any other good technique. PANTAI LUAR A deeply relaxing treatment with roots traced in East Asia is the answer for anxiety. This energy treatment is performed with warm pouches filled with herbs and selected oils, perfumes and achieve detoxification, calm and nourish the skin while stimulating circulation and relaxes the muscles, turning stress into new beneficial energy. The Pantai Luar ® is applied from the top of the head to the toes. The rapid change of heat is achieved by the hot pouches, directly activates the self-correcting mechanism of the thermal via receptors of the skin. Thus, the result is kyttaroananeosi and regeneration, and an extremely calm, warm massage. With stimulation of microcirculation, and the infiltration of valuable oils obtained regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin, while the structure of the cell membrane is enhanced. The skin looks smooth and bright pink. Last but not least is that therapeutic oils, transported via the limbic system, thus contributing to a deep relaxation of the muscles of the face and body. KIDNEYLANGUAGE Programming (NLP-NLP) The art and science of communication. The key to learning the explanation of our own behavior and the behavior of others There is a myth of the Sophists for a man and a tiger. A man who followed him a hungry tiger, turned, looked at her with despair, and cried: "Why not leave me quiet?" The tiger replied, "Why are you not to stop so appetizing?" In any communication between two people or, as in this case, between a human and an animal, there is always more than one angles. Sometimes we do not understand why we can not see the road ahead of us. The NLP is one of the most sophisticated and effective methodologies pouechoume currently available to us for this very purpose. At its heart lies communication and change. Today, we all need the opportunity to develop as much as possible our personal flexibility. Not enough tricks and gimmicks: must see reality. What is NLP? We are all born with the same basic nervous system. Our ability to do anything in life - to cross a swimming pool, cook, or read a book - it depends how they control our nervous system. Thus, much of NLP deals with how to think more effectively and communicate more effectively with ourselves and others. Nerve: Refers to the nervous system. The NLP is based on the idea that the world we perceive with our senses and interpret the information we get from them with thought processes, conscious and unconscious. These processes stimulate the nervous system, and this affects physiology, emotions, and behavior. Language: This refers to the way in which people use language to understand the world, to sylavoun and shape ideas from their experiences, and communicate these experiences to others. In NLP, what we study in relation to language is how it affects our experience the words that articulate. Programming: It is based mainly on the theory of learning and examines how we encode or represent the experience in our minds. Our own programming consists of the internal processes and strategies (thought patterns) that we use to make decisions, to solve problems, learn, evaluate, and to arrive at a result. The NLP shows us how we can re-encode our experiences and organize our internal programming to achieve the result we want. To see this in practice process, start to notice the way you think: Imagine a hot, summer day. It is evening, flip the house, and standing in the kitchen, holding a lemon that you get from the refrigerator. Look at the exterior, Yellow, shiny peel and green edges. Feel freezes your hand. Bring it to your nose and smell it. Mmm. Press gently and feel the weight of the palm of your hand. Now take a knife and cut it in half. Listen lemon juice flowing and notice that the smell is stronger now. Bite the lemon juice and let swirling in your mouth. Words. Mere words are able to activate your salivary glands. You hear the word "lemon" and your brain gets a job. The words you read told your brain that you have a lemon in your hand. We may think that words simply describe concepts, but in fact, create our reality. You will learn more about this topic later in our trip. EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE (E.F.T) The EFT (Emotional Liberation Technique) is a global assistance for treatment that changes the way we perceive the emotional and physical dysfunction and disease The Curry Craig who founded and developed this amazing energy healing method proved that every man, acting in a certain way, is able to release chronic limiting beliefs that get sick soul and body. Today EFT is the most popular and fastest growing technique in the field of energy psychology based on ancient principles of acupuncture and the same energy channels used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, and latest developments through the study and application of kinesiology. EFT is however is a simple process that activates the energy system of the body, without the discomfort of needles. Unlike other therapeutic methods of energy, the EFT incorporates an emotional element to the healing process and addressing unresolved emotional issues. With EFT introduced kinetic energy simply tapping with the fingertips on specific meridians on the head and chest while out voice positive affirmations. This combination is ideal to remove the "short" - emotional or mental blockage - the bioenergy system of your body, thus restoring your mind and body balance, which is essential for optimal health and healing physical disease. With EFT Remove the negative emotions Combat panic attacks Reduced physical and mental pains BALANCING ENERGY AGENCY (TSAKRAS) When we refer to the chakras mean those parts of our energy body, of which the vital energy passes. Man is a unity and everything that's going on includes entire being. Each energy center (chakra) is associated with an organ or system of the body. If a center for any reason disturbed imbalance is created with the result that the energy flows naturally in the human body. If this imbalance persist for a long time may cause some diseases in the related organs or body systems. To anticipate and to balance these centers is that more valuable we can do for us at all levels of our organization. The seven main centers of the human body and what these centers associated detailed to understand how necessary is to make them balance. The 7th chakra controls the entire nervous system of the body. Connecting system and instrument the 7th chakra is, the brain, nervous system, muscles, bones, breasts, and endocrine glands. In mental and emotional level the 7th chakra is associated with the ability to trust life, values, courage, ethics, humanism, lack of selfishness, the ability to see the larger project, to have faith, spirituality and devotion. I necessary because the 7th chakra is associated with the brain, to refer to the right and left hemisphere. The human brain has two hemispheres the right and the left. The two hemispheres process information in different ways. The left hemisphere processes information in a linear, analytical way, organization, logic processing and settlement are characteristic of the left hemisphere of the brain. The right hemisphere synthesizes and linking information based on the meaning that they have, in the context where they are. We need the functions of the left hemisphere of the brain to be effective and to connect with the material, three-dimensional world in which we belong. The instincts of our biological self, offer and ensure our survival. However, the quality of our life, our creativity, our humanity, happiness, are the properties of the right hemisphere which connects us to everything around us, the universe and the totality of ourselves. The purity, authenticity, spontaneity are all characteristics of the unknown hemisphere that we all have but are inactive. The human brain produces harmonics to all organs of the body. To keep the balance in the right and left hemisphere means permanent harmonious connection with all the energy centers (chakras) and that they are connected. The 6th chakra controls the intuition. Connecting system is nervous. It is also associated with the pituitary and pineal glands. In mental and emotional level the 6th chakra is associated with anger management, emotional intelligence, to be open to the ideas of others, feelings of competence, and ability to learn from experience. The fifth chakra controls the respiratory system and skin. Instruments associated with the fifth chakra is the thyroid, parathyroid, hypothalamus, the cervical vertebrae, nose, mouth, throat, trachea, lungs, eyes, ears, and skin. In mental and emotional level the fifth chakra is associated with the expressiveness, with the ability to make decisions, to addictions, with willpower, with the crisis, criticism, and to follow your dream. The fourth chakra controls the circulatory system and heart. Instruments associated with the circulatory system, heart, lymph nodes, and blood vessels. The fourth chakra connects the three lower centers with the three upper centers and ends in love. It is also linked to mental and emotional level with bitterness, with the loneliness, the sadness, the anger with forgiveness, with compassion, with hatred, with egokentrikotita, with hope and confidence. The third chakra controls the digestive system and our energy reserve. Instruments associated with the third chakra is the stomach, pancreas, liver, gall bladder, intestines, kidneys, spleen, adrenals, averages vertebrae, and the bladder. In mental and emotional level the third chakra is associated with thoughts. You have probably heard the expression "my shuffle got guts," or in a sudden sadness or a sudden fear, saying "My stomach became knot." Also linked with confidence, with self-esteem, confidence, sensitivity to criticism, responsibility, and care of ourselves and of others. The second chakra controls the level of the internal energy of the body and sexual organs. In the male the second chakra connects, penis, prostate, and testis. In woman connects, the vagina, the ovaries, the uterus, and fallopian tubes. Also connects the colon, pelvis, the appendix, the lower vertebrae, the bladder and the region of the thighs. In mental and emotional level the 2nd chakra is associated with the blame and guilt, morality and respect in relationships, control, and creativity. The first chakra is the basic energy system. It is the base of the spine, support the physical body, is associated with foot, the bones, the rectum, and immune system. In mental and emotional level the first chakra is connected to, the security, the ability to earn a living, getting comfortable, ability to defend himself, social and family order. Finally each person is perfectly able to find himself solutions to problems and to choose the right one for him, enough to give him the way and the tools to do it. No one outside of itself is not an "expert" to decide on the course of his life. The truth is that we ourselves create our reality, every time, with our thinking. Thought is the reason, the subconscious programming behind the internal debate, opinions, ideas, beliefs that define for us our vision of the world. Stopping the internal dialogue is our first concern and this is learning. Practical understanding of ourselves provides a different and more holistic acquaintance with ourselves through observation and forgotten but very real functions of the right hemisphere of the brain. FAMILY Systemic Constellation Modern lifestyles and the speed with which we are forced to march, often mislead us and remove us from the realization of simple rules that govern our existence. The Family Systemic Representation then comes to help at this point. payments The Systemic Science is an evolution of systems theory and cybernetics, which appeared in 1940 and has guided the psychological look the person in the 'whole' and personal qualities in relationships. This science fueled by a series of models to individual and family therapy internationally. According to Systemic Psychology, born and evolve into powerful influence groups, with predominant family. These groups characterize us and define us. Indeed, each of us related to "horizontal" relationships (ie those that evolve in this), and with "vertical" relationships (those that make up the family history or the history of the nation, religion, business, etc., Ie smaller or large systems where we belong). Department of Systemic Science is the "Phenomenological systemic view" with application method Systemic Representation (PC, for short). Founder of the method is the German psychotherapist and philosopher Bert Hellinger, which uniquely managed to integrate stimuli and discoveries from the entire field of psychotherapy and display the 1980s this new proposal. This vision sees humans much wider than its individual dimension: each of us interacts with other important people in groups and be a part of the "hologram" system, where each part plays and contains the whole. The Security Council falls short in treatment methods, based on an experiential happening, and brings forth the indissoluble connection between man and the systems in which it belongs, and to the laws and the classes that govern. A comprehensive description of the process, as worldview and therapeutic application, the reader will find in the book: The Hidden Symmetry of Love (Bert Hellinger, G. Weber and H. Beaumont, vekd. Medicum, Athens 2002). Jam and Solution: Proposition of Bert Hellinger The Security Council detects the jam, revealing the dynamics and the uniqueness of the "position" of each in a given system. The ingenious proposal Hellinger based on the observation that (a) a clear request, (b) the definition of an area, (c) the presence of one, two or more persons designated to represent members of a centralized system under investigation and (d) a coordinator who, motivated by love, "allows the split to rediscover himself," as he says, are necessary and simple trigger conditions the scope of the system, a 'field knows' offers plenty of reliable and centralized information, soon to reveal the key points of engagement, thus potentially leading to termination, or at least acceptance. Process and Objectives of Systemic Constellation (PC) The Security Council carried out by groups of people who seek self-knowledge and solve current problems. It is an experiential process, where all participants shared experiences and deep soul reaped benefits. The team needs to be coordinated by an experienced and accredited systemic therapist or counselor. Recently, Bert Hellinger has exceeded the 'classical' now form representation. Referring to "Movements of the Spirit" or "Movements of the Mind", with the Aristotelian sense as he prefers to report, and seminars around the world, is committed to orient us in the knowledge of these movements and their aftotherapeftikes properties. What distinguishes the family system is the uniqueness, and here gives us the supreme good, life itself. The offer of life from their parents is a comprehensive act and proof of supreme love, because life is a gift with the highest and unsurpassed value. But how can we observe and to refuse to accept the responsibility of this gift of life, rejecting our parents and / or those who offered us. The Security Council reveals that, within the family, the person needs to accept the 'share', his squadron. We need to respect what has preceded, to feel gratitude for the gift of life, to experience the ties and love. It can then be served in his own work, to form his own new system and, ultimately, to seek integration metaepipedo a new concept and connection to the whole that premise is affirmation to what preceded and what what is. The Family Representation (OA) allows the person to investigate any concerns and to better understand the position and role of the family system. With the help of representatives and based on the emotions experienced, sought a new balance in a given family. At the same time revives the systemic memory, the unconscious system that exceeds the individual memory and reveals unknown aspects of the history and dynamics of the family. The representation aims to identify possible bottlenecks and provide solutions to the problems faced by the complainant. The aim is to reconnect members with love, which eventually manifested in practice as unqualified "Love for Life". The Olympics targeting Solution, which leads either to stop, i.e. disengagement or the awareness and acceptance of the engagement, which makes cheirisimi well respected for humans. A successful solution replaces all members of the system in place, particularly those who had been sidelined or excluded. Thus establishes a new picture of the family, based on parity and the recognition and reconciliation of all the common fate and, where necessary, even with the involvement and culpability and any weight. The Systemic Representation reveals the movements of the soul, helping us get a contact with issues that previously had not realized. Issues that greatly affect our lives and our further development in this. Restoring harmony in the ranks of love, acceptance, purify our souls from the harmful emotions have settled and give space to the happiness of getting the position. Entering happiness in our lives, our path to this is more healthy. Place better progress and development in our own lives but also the lives of others who surround us. That appear in this website are only informative and in no case shall the holistic approaches do not replace traditional medicine, they do not issue diagnoses and drugs, just contribute to having perhaps faster and more lasting effects because it aims to balance the energy centers (chakras ) human.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages  33550Send e-mailEKFLIDOU - Peristeri6976435757
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES- Rafina22940280476944705186, 6945402285
- We are experiencing the transition of the Age. The New Word is emerging beyond our expectation, beyond our imagination, beyond the circumstances we are living. The Age of Experience, Knowledge and Expansion is coming. Often this transition is not easy. The rhythm of every day life speeds up , conditions become more complicated. We feel the pressure from the outside word. We are called to search our inner self, to learn our body, to listen to the messages from within. It’s time to feel our strength, to choose our beliefs and terms to align us with the reality we want to create, to our Infinity. Here you will find the holistic therapies and methods which help to gain health and balance in Mind, Body and Soul. Holistic Therapeutic Massage can be defined as the systematic and manual manipulation of the body’s soft tissue for therapeutic purposes promoting health and well-being. Holistic means 'whole'. So this form of massage deals with you as a 'whole', it is not just looking to treat the symptoms, but to establish the cause, whether it be internal or external.The massage helps taut muscles learn to relax and this, combined with strokes to aid lymphatic drainage, helps to release toxins. The benefits can be felt by all ages, backgrounds and lifestyles. Massage benefits are both mind and body. It is rare that we take an hour to lie down, close our eyes and just 'be'. On Site Massage:The magic of a chair massage is that it allows one to enjoy the benefits of a professional massage in a short time (15 minutes) while remaining fully clothed. The treatment is provided on the shoulders, head, neck, back, arms and hands while you are seated on a specially designed chair.Reduce stress and fatigue,restore energy and alertness,lower anxiety and tension,increase focus and attentionimprove state of mind and overall wellbeing Sound massage is a name for a special sound-therapy. Singing bowls are placed directly upon the clothes or within the health aura and are softly touched with a felt mallet. Calming sounds and soft vibrations generated by the bowls care for increasing wellness and effective and indeep relaxing ('sound-relaxation'). Sound massage harmonizing every single cell of our body, release of tensions and blockades of the body, experiences of an oscillating body free of weight, improvement of the body's own healing potential, positive influence on self consciousness, creative powers and inspiration. Sat Guru Charan: is a kind of reflexology where a trained therapist offers multidimensional therapy whilst in a state of meditation. Reflexology techniques are applied to areas of the feet, which house the reflexes that correspond to the inner organs, glands, spinal column and limbs as well as the energy points of the human anatomy. As a result, energy blocks are dissolved so that all the systems of the body as well as the mental psychology of the individual are brought to harmony. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects. You relax, fully clothed, on a couch or seated while the healer holds his hands on or above you. The energy flows wherever it is required (spiritually guided) and can normally be felt as a warm sensation or tingling in the body. Receiving Reiki is a very relaxing and soothing experience! Remedy Gymnastics is a system of exercises which combines contemporary dance, yoga, shaping elements. It's an aim to help the body to achive good posture, strength, flexibility and balance. Develops the ability to proper and conscious use of the body, providing relaxation and improves health and well being. Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan is designed to give you “hands on” experience of your highest consciousness. It teaches a method by which you can achieve the sacred purpose of your life. It is universal and nondenominational. The practice of Kundalini Yoga balances the glandular system, strengthens the nervous system, and enables us to harness the energy of the mind and the emotions, so we can be in control of ourselves, rather than being controlled by our thoughts and feelings.
Category: ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESImages 16 CHARILAOU TRIKOUPI STR - Pireas6979280386