BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTS
in: All Greece
Agrafon Melissa - Beekeeping Products Aspropyrgos West Attica - Honey Aspropyrgos - Propolis - Gyri - Royal Jelly AspropyrgosHONEY is a sweet, fluid nutrient produced by bees. Greek honey is unique and belongs to the foods that should not be missing from our diet. The entire Bhutto family, because of our love of nature and our worship for beekeeping, are honey producers. Our seat is Aspropyrgos and the natural habitat of bees, Agrafa. We share with you the wonderful taste and nutritional value of honey and these products. We have hives, which we move to various areas and to the wider area of Agrafa, where our bees collect nectar from flowers and aromatic plants. Our products are pure, healthy and are not processed during their standardization. We offer them for retail sale to individuals, hotels, shops, etc. Yours sincerely, Boutos Athanasios
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  7859Send e-mailAspropyrgos - Aspropirgos21303571796932066586
Beekeeping - Beekeeping Products Kallithea Attica - Kallithea Honey - Thyme Honey - Flower Honey - Fir Honey - Chestnut Honey - Coumarin Honey - Reiki Honey - Royal Jelly - Propolis - Pollen - Traditional Products KallitheaGORANIS ANDREAS Apiculture Products Kallithea Attica - Honey Kallithea Attica Our company "GORANIS ANDREAS" which is located in Kallithea, Attica, has been active for several years with beekeeping products, offering you a wide variety of honey and many more traditional products. We have our own production honey from the area of KALAVRITON in fantastic quality and many varieties: THYME HONEY FLOWER HONEY MELI ELATOU FUNNY HELL RED MELI KASTANIAS KOUMARIA MEMBERS MELI REIKI (RESEARCH) As well : KINGDOM PROPOLIS POLLEN CORFU CARALOGY Even in our store you will find traditional products from all over Greece, various varieties of wines, local drinks, rakomela, herbs, dried fruits and nuts. Friendly Goranis Andreas Beekeeping Kallithea Attica, Beekeeping Products Kallithea Attica, Beekeeping Products Kallithea Attica, Honey Thyme Kallithea Attica, Honey Flowers Kallithea Attica, Honey Fruit Kallithea Kallitheiki Kallitiki Kallitiki Ktilia, Honey Chestnut Kallithea Kallithea Kallithea Attica, Dry Fruits Kallithea Attica, Dried Fruits Kallithea Attica, Wines Kallithea Attica, Botana Kallithea Attica, Propolis Kallithea Attica, Kathitra Kallithea Attica Kallitiki Kathitheiki Fruit Products Kallithema Mallithea Kallithea Attica, Attica
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  4828Send e-mailPlatonos 5 - Kallithea21095949196992252000
BEEKEEPING ASIMAKOPOULOS - PRODUCTION AND MARKETING OF HONEY MOURIKI THIVA VOIOTIA - PURE HONEY - GREEK HONEY - HONEY PRODUCTSThe beekeeper Mr. Asimakopoulos says that through love stems produce pure and delicious honey. Here you will find many specialized and always top quality honey varieties. Try it and place it on the shelves and in your home.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  91782Send e-mailMOURIKI - Thiva22620962096974078023
Beekeeping Equipment Chalkida Evia - KAPENIS KONSTANTINOS - Beekeepers Clothing - Beehive Accessories - Beehives & Beehive Parts - Beekeeping Machines - Food - Bee Food - Packaging Materials - Chalkida - Evia
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  4629Send e-mailThesi Kokkineza - Vasiliko - Chalkida22210516846978559236 / 6978559235
- The family tradition of Athanasius Dimakopoulou at beekeeping starts around 1957, when first Mr. Thanassis decides to deal with the bee and its products. in Stemnitsa, place of his origin, taking his first steps, as the region but also the whole Arcadia is known for its rich pastures bees. Originally from curiosity about the wonderful world of bees and then professionally. The real love of bees have been given it to his sons, since at a very young age been taught to take care with love and devotion. Today the profession of “Melissourgoi” – beekeepers and family tradition in the field of honey, is continued by Argyris and Anthonis. They produce with physical-organic procedures honey, pollen, royal jelly, propolis, beeswax and all natural and necessary products of bees to humans.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  736239 Farnaka - Argos27510663986977420395
Beekeeping Products Deskati Grevena - TZIOLAS NIKOLAOS - Honey - Flowers Honey - Pine Honey - Flamouri Honey - Chestnut Honey - Royal Jelly - Pollen - Propolis - Honeycombs - Deskati - GrevenaOur company TZIOLAS NIKOLAOS for years provides you with the most delicious and high quality honey you have tasted thanks to our love for our bees. Honey since ancient times is considered the nectar of the gods, a liquid the same color as the gold that the gods drink thanks to its magical taste and properties. Even today this story is not far from reality as honey is considered one of the healthiest foods as it contains a huge number of nutrients. That is why we provide you with all types of honey from various productions such as flower honey or pine honey always with the highest quality standards thanks to our love for the product and the respect for the environment and the bees
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  329Deskati - Grevena24620329736944867468
Beekeeping Products Koropi Attica - KOSTAKIS EMMANOUIL - Honey - Flowers Honey - Pine Honey - Flamouri Honey - Chestnut Honey - Royal Jelly - Pollen - Propolis - Honeycombs - Koropi - AtticaProducts Koropi Attica - KOSTAKIS EMMANOUILOur company KOSTAKIS EMMANOUIL based in Koropi in Attica for years provides you with the most delicious and high quality honey you have tasted thanks to our love for our bees. Honey since ancient times is considered the nectar of the gods, a liquid the same color as the gold that the gods drink thanks to its magical taste and properties. Greek honey is unique and belongs to the foods that should not be missing from our diet. Even today this story is not far from reality. Honey sugars are simple and immediately absorbed, so honey is a fast source of energy for the body, for athletes, children, pregnant women, the sick and any afflicted body. Honey has trace elements necessary for metabolism and nutrition, components of the skeleton and cells, which are involved in various enzyme systems and regulate the acidity of the stomach. Honey vitamins help in the absorption of sugars. That is why we provide you with all types of honey from various productions such as flower honey or pine honey always with the highest quality standards thanks to our love for the product and the respect for the environment and the bees.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  239Fleming 38 Koropi - Attica21066256816943249825
Beekeeping Products Samos - MAVROUDIS MINAS - Antheon Honey - Pine Honey - Flamouri Honey - Chestnut Honey - Royal Jelly - Pollen - Propolis - Honeycombs - SamosOur company MAVROUDIS MINAS based in Samos deals with the beekeeping sector with a passion for small yellow insects. With love and passion we offer you all types of beekeeping products of the highest quality Greek honey is unique and belongs to the foods that should not be missing from our diet. We share with you the wonderful taste and nutritional value of honey and these products. We have hives, which I move to different areas of our island, where our bees collect nectar from flowers, trees and aromatic plants.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  3730Send e-mailFourni Korseon - Fourni22750511196975924966
- Our company LADOGIANNIS GEORGE has been active in the beekeeping sector for many years and is surrounded by people with an equal love for this sector. We provide but are not limited to: Beekeeping Equipment Agricultural Goods Pet food Honey as a human food is one of the most valuable, nutritious and healthy foods. It gives energy to the muscles, clarity to the mind, disinfects and regulates the digestive system. Its regular use gives vigor to the body and contributes to prolonging life. That is why we support the effort of all beekeepers by offering them the best possible products for their convenience and the protection of the bees themselves.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  1148Send e-mail5th km of Chalkida - Artakis - Chalkida22213018256973783601
Beekeeping Supplies Koropi Attica - GORANIS GIANNIS - Koropi Honey - Honeycomb - Basil - Pulp - Propolis - Koropi - AtticaIn the beekeeping laboratory of Mr. Goranis you will find excellent quality beekeeping products such as honey, honeycomb, royal jelly propolis and other beekeeping items, always at affordable prices !!! "Honey as a human food is one of the most valuable, nutritious and healthy foods. It gives energy to the muscles, clarity to the mind, disinfects and regulates the digestive system. Its regular use gives strength to the body and contributes to prolonging life. Hippocrates and all the doctors of antiquity recommended it as a medicine in many cases
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  37612nd KM VARI KOROPIOU - Koropi6945297158
CHRISI GEFSI - HONEY PRODUCTS VOLOS MAGNESIA - CHERRY BLOSSOM PINE THYME - POLLEN PROPOLIS - ROYAL JELLY- RAKOMELO - SWEET PILIO - CHATZI GEORGIAOur shop Chrisi Gefsi, is located at 28 Octovriou str 93 in Volos. It has a large variety of bee species, such as honey (thyme, pine, flowers, fir), royal jelly, pollen, propolis, REMEDY and other products. Also in our store you will find rakomelo, sweets from Pelion and wide variety of herbs.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  55985Send e-mail28nd OCTOVRIOU 93 - Volos24210263976932738322
Cretan Honey Apolholic Chania | Cretan Beekeeping Products | Retail Sale of Honey | Production of Honey of Crete | Propolis - Pollen - Royal JellySPECIAL OFFER: CRETAN HONEY Apiholic - WILD HERB THYME HONEY 5 pcs. 950 gr. € 53.50 HONEY is considered a treasure of health and strength. Its value has been appreciated since antiquity and it is a fragrant, sweet material derived from the nectar of plants, which bees collect. Today honey has been established in the Mediterranean diet, which is recognized as a factor in health and longevity. The family business CRETAN HONEY Apiholic has been dealing with bees and honey for many years, based in KAMISIANA - CHANIA - KRITI. Because of our love for nature and our love of beekeeping, we are honey producers. The honey we produce is of excellent quality and this is due to our experience, but more so in the area where our bees live, because they are rich in aromatic plants, flowers and trees. We have our products for retail sale, in hotels, in stores and wherever else we are asked nationwide. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR E-SHOP Yours sincerely, George Bourdakis CRETAN HONEY Apocalyptic CHANIA | CRETAN HONEY PRODUCTS | HONEY - PROPOLI - POLLE - ROYAL JELLY | E-SHOP HONEY PRODUCTS ALL OVER GREECE | WILD HERB THYME HONEY | RETAIL SALE OF HONEY CHANIA, CRETE, PANHELLENIC | HONEY PRODUCTION, HONEY PRODUCTS CRETE
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  3841Send e-mailKamitsiana, Platanias - Chanion6977693855
Dalaretos Antonios - Beekeeping Products Makronisos - Makronissos Thyme Honey 96% - Thyme Honey With Many Awards in Greece & AbroadBeekeeping products and thyme honey 96% Macronisos. Honey from Makronisos with many awards in Greece and abroad
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  15606Makronisos - Kea69818721716977598388, 6982922256
- The company DELTA BEE CULTURING with experience in bee species, active in Achaia since 1980. You can find everything in excellent quality at affordable prices.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  3400681Send e-mailDYMIS - Kato Achaia - Achaia26930817796944511577, 6973745908
HONEY PRODUCTION AND BLACKCURRANT ADAM LAGADAS THESSALONIKI - THESSALONIKI JAMS - JAMS - ROYAL JELLY - GEORGE GKATZISBlackcurrant and honey production in Adam, Lagadas Thessaloniki. Royal jelly, pollen, propolis. Blackcurrant Blackcurrant either red or black, has highest content of vitamin C and minerals. Qualities that make it one of the best fruits, very useful for infectious diseases and infections. Appetizing if eaten before meals and facilitates digestion if eaten after the meal. The deciduous shrub that reaches 150 cm in height, produces bunches of delicious, round fruit, besides the nutritional properties are known for their therapeutic value, since they have diuretic properties and give us infusions favoring diabetics and kidney patients . Even from boiled fruit syrups soothe coughs colds and treat colds almost immediately. A preliminary study from New Zealand suggests that a substance contained in blackcurrants may be useful in allergic asthma, reduce lung inflammation and facilitating patients' breath. Blackcurrant is the largest source of vitamin C (up to 182mg per 100g fruits) and to a lesser extent vitamin B, P, E, provitamin A, potassium and iron. Besides vitamins, is particularly rich in fiber, containing more than 5.5 g. 100 grams per berry. Dietary fiber is critical for good bowel function, while helping to create satiety feeling in the stomach. Besides the above, currants is rich in polyphenols, herbal substances known for their antioxidant activity, and have the capacity to capture free radicals which damage the body tissues. The consumption of the fruit prevents the formation of toxic substances in the body that cause genetic mutations that lead to cancer. In our health-beneficial and fruit and leaves of gooseberry. The fruits used in rheumatic diseases, diarrhea, liver dysfunction, physical and mental exhaustion. Also, the decoction of leaves accelerate excretion of toxins and regulate the function of the kidneys. Apart from the severe diseases of blackcurrant is also used to relieve the symptoms of pharyngitis, chronic cough, and also strengthens and stimulates the immune system. Gooseberry (Nutritional value per 100g.) Calories 33 water 82% Carbohydrates 5g. 2.80 g of potassium. Calcium 3.6 g. iron 1.2 g. vitamin C 40 g.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  48734Send e-mailADAM - LAGADAS - Thessaloniki23930314956909097752
- Sought after in the market is royal jelly in the area. Its production is profitable and attracts the profession of the beekeeper more and more young people One of the most dynamic sectors of beekeeping is recent years vasilotrofia , ie the production of royal jelly , Messinia . The royal jelly, or else the milk the bee , with great physical properties are highly sought after in the market and production is the most profitable. Messinia , according to beekeepers is the best place wintering bees in Europe over recent years even the vasilotrofia attracts especially young people. Such a unit visited the foothills of Taygetos , overlooking the city of Kalamata and the Messinian Gulf, to discover the mode of production of royal jelly . The Al. Aloimonos and H. Petroulakis in laboratory exercises in which the collection of royal jelly . The product is placed in small bottles is being exported with a thin tool. The 39-year old Alexander Alimonos studied medicine , but never practiced , since, as he says , "I felt that the academic process must be accompanied by economic recovery ." Chose to live in the wild with his wife and young son and deal with apiculture and horses . Friend and partner in the production of royal jelly is 36 year old Elias Petroulakis , technologist - agronomist , a lover and that 'freedom offered by work in nature . " The thesis work was on beekeeping with this deal intensively over the last ten years. With their assistants and associates Alimonos Dimitris and Costas Lambropoulos . Wearing special uniforms walked literally into the wonderful world of bees and recorded time instant way of production of royal jelly . For the systematic production of royal jelly are several ways , but the planned production ensures longer guaranteed quality. Both honey production and the production of royal jelly man, knowing the instincts and operation of the bees , tricking it intervenes in his favor . honeycombs In spring , for example , that the hive is growing and growing populations of bringing more food , the beekeeper puts new honeycombs , to his advantage. Something similar is done for the production of royal jelly , where vasilotrofos creating "orphan " in taking the hive queen and installs artificial queen cells , which, in these vaccinates larvae one or two days . Bees who want fast new queen filled with royal jelly the queen cells to grow rapidly larvae become queens and candidate therebetween selected news. Note that royal jelly is creamy substance secreted by glands of worker bees . Here intervenes vasilotrofos every three days ' Trygeos ' precious royal jelly . This process can take three to four months in the spring and two months in the fall. The collection of royal jelly is made in the laboratory, where it complies with all the rules of hygiene. Thin tools first removed the wax from each cell, then the larva and finally the royal jelly . Each cell produces 30 ml royal jelly , while the total production of the plant we visited not more than four to five pounds a year. Trade - Excellent value . The price of Greek royal jelly is extremely good since the box 10 grams costs 50 euros. The Greek royal jelly production approaching 300 pounds a year, but the biggest problem is that as vasilotrofon Greek pulp appears and input , without mentioning this on the packaging . As we were told both vasilotrofoi , the pulp is maintained for one to two months in cooling and one to two years in the freezer. As for the important nutritional properties , it suffices to mention that the larvae by 5 days eating royal jelly increase their weight by 880 times. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Katerina Triantafyllou and Elias Petroulakis imipangelmaties beekeepers, as we said , are two young guys who have literally love affair with this labor bug with tan stripes and the center from which we get the honey, sweetening many of the most beautiful moments of our lives. We talked with them and ... got stuck with all that we learned about the profession of the beekeeper and honey. They are sweet as honey , everything went and honey - honeymoon - sweetened the old lady from the honey and ate the jar - Is it ever possible to have honey in your fingers and not lick ? - Dripping honey mouth - is working like a bee - Csaba vinegar , sweet like honey - statues, is the sour grape honey - and many other similes of the rich Greek tradition which in their own way celebrate the sweetness of honey revealing its beneficial properties. In many parts of Greece , but also the rest of the world, the mother-in-law gives honey to the bride when she enters the house while the bride puts her fingers in honey to be a harmonious relationship. Plutarch states that Athenian priests parethetan offerings to dragon, snake, who they believed lived in the temple of Athena on the Acropolis hidden under the earth , from which it came . The offer was a monthly cake kneaded with honey ( melitoessa ) every day and gourmet foods while the known libations , who gave the ancients the dead often contained and honey. Traditions and secret recipes with honey not stopping . Who knows after all the power you give to couples in love a spoonful of honey with nuts or nougat with honey. So inextricably linked both to tradition and to the daily diet , our honey rightfully won the hearts and consciences . How arrives but honey in our kitchen cupboard and inside pentanostima delights us ? Elijah is from Messina . He Agronomist Engineer at TEI of Heraklion Crete initially and after transcription, in that part of TEI of Kalamata. " My first contact with the colonies was in school, in class beekeeping . In TEI met and Katerina , where since we are together as a couple apart from the beekeeping activities have developed . The first substantial contact with the work of the beekeeper came after I finished TEI through a friend, John, who has beehives . Had asked me to go to ferry water to some of them in Mainalos , because danger from the heat . Talk about too many bees and terrible drought, go ten years since if I'm not mistaken. It was my first real contact with the bees . I remember that he was so hot and it was so many bees when we got there fell upon me and drank my sweat . We will not ever forget . At first I was scared but I do not bitten none. All we had to quickly get dressed because bees tend to burrow into clothing , especially from the legs and climb up all over your body, something that is a little scary . Since the socks when I approach the bees are out of your pants . " Although it sounds a bit scary to most, the first contact of Elijah with bees , so this was crucial since the next year from this first striking incident took his first bee. You know that the production and sale of bees is main occupation for some people ? I learned about asking Elijah to where you can buy beehives . Are several beekeepers selling bees , which is itself part of this primitive culture . Looks like bees yet, for some it is able to sustain itself beekeepers about it and some of them , although there are amateur beekeepers maintain and some other profession. Of course there are professional beekeepers who live solely beekeeping, which although seems like seasonal work is not. "It is seasonal work but has seasons ," he explains Elijah and adds: "I will divide it into three seasons. Three semesters . In January, this period that we are starting the development of colonies and begins intensive work in the apiary , especially after the summer are crumbling for us here in the south because the northern Greece this process occurs mainly in autumn . After the fall not to want so many hours , even in the winter I would say. But it has other things that must be constantly cared for and throughout the year to keep busy , such as maintenance of the storage space , tools , continuous information about any problems that may arise. Beekeepers are all patents and patent something that is very interesting . Making friends with another beekeeper you can learn many things and share techniques and views on different issues at different stages of beekeeping . " And how should the area to place the hives , by what criteria? "The most basic criterion is plants. Depending on what kind of honey you want to agents convey the colonies in your respective plants. Beekeeping in Greece would characterize it as nomadic . Needs to be moved several times over the colonies from one place to another , which is the most difficult part of beekeeping for me. Noting that the colonies are transferred only at night because then returning bees . The beekeeper should really have done a full investigation to find a place with pretty flowers or plants need bees to produce honeydew or nectar. In Greece the majority of honey produced is of honeydew . ** Namely 60 % to 65 % pine and a 5% is elatomelo . The bees get other products useful in our diet because of high nutritional value , such as royal jelly and pollen , in the manufacture of medicaments and cosmetics such as propolis , which has many uses and natural wax . " And all we hear about adulterated honey ? How can we distinguish a non- adulterated honey ? " Can you understand knowing each class honey . Because there are many types of honey marketed and is not to know all the consumer can begin to observe and hear about his favorite class . Example honey from fir is the so-called golden highlights in it, the so-called vanilla, and a characteristic aroma and capacitor. Also a non- adulterated honey when pouring slowly from a height from one container to another , or one teaspoon can do this, you will see that is not cut this thin line is created. There is a continuous flow. I hear many people talking about the sweets of honey. This has nothing to do with whether our honey is adulterated or not. The toffee is a natural process . Depending on the type of honey , and after some time, some kinds of honey drool . Flower honey drool faster while honey fir slower, it might take 10 years to ZACHAROS may not ZACHAROS ever. But the candied honey without losing any nutritional value and we can use it safely . We can bring it back to its original form with bain marie attention but not to develop high temperature because honey loses much of its nutritional values and bacteriostatic action so . Attention also to the way we store honey. It absorbs odors and moisture like a sponge so it wants shady and dry place. Beware also of obtaining their honey. Characteristic of the Greek market is that it move and sold larger quantities Greek honey from those produced . In this blame producers who sell honey from abroad, China for example, Greek . " What is for you the most beautiful moment during the production process of honey ? "I think the spring. Beekeepers say that dreamless sleep , fall in love queens . This is a logic . The queens produced pheromone , a hormone which controls the queen bee . Each queen has its own smell. This hormone plays an important role in the society of the bee and determines tranquility to bees. We spend many hours in the apiary at the time and definitely affects us all these smells. Can you imagine all those flavors. It is an indescribable feeling. Especially if you like being close to nature . " ** How bees make honey The raw material is of honey from the nectar produced flower honey and honeydew . The nectar the bees get from flowers and honeydew from plant pests . Parasites suck the juice which passes through the digestive system and formed honeydew , which they use for their needs. This left over comes in the form of droplets , which bees suck the body of pests or plant leaves where it falls honeydew . The forager add to the nectar and honeydew saliva and transport in hives. There they give the worker and drones . Until inserted in the cells passes several times by a bee on the other and each time added saliva, which alters sugars. The liquid sucked by bees many times , from 15 to 20 minutes. This process concentrates the liquor . During several days of evaporated water and the density of the fluid increases until the sugar to reach 70 to 80 %. Then cover the bees honey condensed with a cover of wax . The composition of honey depends on many factors including the plant species from which the bees collect nectar and honeydew , the nature of the soil , breed bees the physical condition of the bees etc.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTS29127Send e-mailETHNARCHI MAKARIOU STR - mesini27220234396932066143
- Jouvara cells Beekeeping Products - Beehives Anilio, Metsovo Our company "Jouvara Hives", based in Anilio Metsovo, has been active for three generations now in the field of cell manufacturing and marketing, as well as in the trade of apiary products, always offering top quality apiary products to retailers, professionals and retailers. Metsovo, all over the prefecture of Ioannina and all over Greece. In our factory we make wooden hives with love and care and always use the best and highest quality raw materials so that we are sure of the quality value of each product. We are known in the wider beekeeping world, beekeeping shops, beekeeping cooperatives, beekeepers and amateur beekeepers for the excellent quality of cell construction that we deliver ready-to-paint with no need for paint. We have ready-made blisters throughout the year and ship them all over Greece at affordable prices. All these years we have been with every amateur or professional beekeeper, listening to his needs and demands so that we can offer him products that will meet the needs of beekeeping. In the context of continuous expansion and improvement, our company constantly invests in modern machinery for better quality and affordable results. The aim of the company is to immediately serve amateur and professional beekeepers by providing them with quality wooden hives at affordable prices.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  101131ANILIO - Metsovo26560418926973643901
- 1954 - 2014 Sixty years beekeeper with tremendous experience, with honesty, with confidence in my fellow man. Always with the pure gifts of nature from the Honey Bee - Royal Jelly - Pollen - Propolis. Because these have duration of their components. Those who knew not fled from me the utmost confidence they showed in me and I thank them. Шестьдесят лет пчеловод с огромным опытом, с честностью, с уверенностью в моей ближнему. Всегда с чистыми дарами природы от Honey Bee - Маточное молочко - Пыльца - Прополис. Потому что они имеют продолжительность их компонентов. Те, кто знал не бегут от меня абсолютно уверен они показали во мне, и я благодарю их.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  3803633A, XANTHOU STR - Neo Psixiko21067233056975937522
Page 1 from 3 Next