BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTS
in: All Greece
BEEKEEPING ASIMAKOPOULOS - PRODUCTION AND MARKETING OF HONEY MOURIKI THIVA VOIOTIA - PURE HONEY - GREEK HONEY - HONEY PRODUCTSThe beekeeper Mr. Asimakopoulos says that through love stems produce pure and delicious honey. Here you will find many specialized and always top quality honey varieties. Try it and place it on the shelves and in your home.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  72360Send e-mailMOURIKI - Thiva22620962096974078023
- In the beekeeping laboratory of Mr. Linardakis you will find excellent quality apiculture products such as honey, honeycomb, royal jelly propolis and other beekeeping items, always at affordable prices !!! "Honey as human food is one of the most precious, nutritious and healthier foods. It gives energy to the muscles, clarity in the mind, disinfects and regulates the digestive system. Regular use gives the body its vigor and contributes to prolonging life. Hippocrates and all doctors of antiquity recommended it as a medicine in many cases. "
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  45597Send e-mail47, Agiou Nikonos str - Sparta27310222206977714276
CHRISI GEFSI - HONEY PRODUCTS VOLOS MAGNESIA - CHERRY BLOSSOM PINE THYME - POLLEN PROPOLIS - ROYAL JELLY- RAKOMELO - SWEET PILIO - CHATZI GEORGIAOur shop Chrisi Gefsi, is located at 28 Octovriou str 93 in Volos. It has a large variety of bee species, such as honey (thyme, pine, flowers, fir), royal jelly, pollen, propolis, REMEDY and other products. Also in our store you will find rakomelo, sweets from Pelion and wide variety of herbs.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  46490Send e-mail28nd OCTOVRIOU 93 - Volos24210263976932738322
- The company DELTA BEE CULTURING with experience in bee species, active in Achaia since 1980. You can find everything in excellent quality at affordable prices.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  3390369Send e-mailDYMIS - Kato Achaia - Achaia26930817796944511577, 6973745908
HONEY PRODUCTION AND BLACKCURRANT ADAM LAGADAS THESSALONIKI - THESSALONIKI JAMS - JAMS - ROYAL JELLY - GEORGE GKATZISBlackcurrant and honey production in Adam, Lagadas Thessaloniki. Royal jelly, pollen, propolis. Blackcurrant Blackcurrant either red or black, has highest content of vitamin C and minerals. Qualities that make it one of the best fruits, very useful for infectious diseases and infections. Appetizing if eaten before meals and facilitates digestion if eaten after the meal. The deciduous shrub that reaches 150 cm in height, produces bunches of delicious, round fruit, besides the nutritional properties are known for their therapeutic value, since they have diuretic properties and give us infusions favoring diabetics and kidney patients . Even from boiled fruit syrups soothe coughs colds and treat colds almost immediately. A preliminary study from New Zealand suggests that a substance contained in blackcurrants may be useful in allergic asthma, reduce lung inflammation and facilitating patients' breath. Blackcurrant is the largest source of vitamin C (up to 182mg per 100g fruits) and to a lesser extent vitamin B, P, E, provitamin A, potassium and iron. Besides vitamins, is particularly rich in fiber, containing more than 5.5 g. 100 grams per berry. Dietary fiber is critical for good bowel function, while helping to create satiety feeling in the stomach. Besides the above, currants is rich in polyphenols, herbal substances known for their antioxidant activity, and have the capacity to capture free radicals which damage the body tissues. The consumption of the fruit prevents the formation of toxic substances in the body that cause genetic mutations that lead to cancer. In our health-beneficial and fruit and leaves of gooseberry. The fruits used in rheumatic diseases, diarrhea, liver dysfunction, physical and mental exhaustion. Also, the decoction of leaves accelerate excretion of toxins and regulate the function of the kidneys. Apart from the severe diseases of blackcurrant is also used to relieve the symptoms of pharyngitis, chronic cough, and also strengthens and stimulates the immune system. Gooseberry (Nutritional value per 100g.) Calories 33 water 82% Carbohydrates 5g. 2.80 g of potassium. Calcium 3.6 g. iron 1.2 g. vitamin C 40 g.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  40303Send e-mailADAM - LAGADAS - Thessaloniki23930314956909097752
- Sought after in the market is royal jelly in the area. Its production is profitable and attracts the profession of the beekeeper more and more young people One of the most dynamic sectors of beekeeping is recent years vasilotrofia , ie the production of royal jelly , Messinia . The royal jelly, or else the milk the bee , with great physical properties are highly sought after in the market and production is the most profitable. Messinia , according to beekeepers is the best place wintering bees in Europe over recent years even the vasilotrofia attracts especially young people. Such a unit visited the foothills of Taygetos , overlooking the city of Kalamata and the Messinian Gulf, to discover the mode of production of royal jelly . The Al. Aloimonos and H. Petroulakis in laboratory exercises in which the collection of royal jelly . The product is placed in small bottles is being exported with a thin tool. The 39-year old Alexander Alimonos studied medicine , but never practiced , since, as he says , "I felt that the academic process must be accompanied by economic recovery ." Chose to live in the wild with his wife and young son and deal with apiculture and horses . Friend and partner in the production of royal jelly is 36 year old Elias Petroulakis , technologist - agronomist , a lover and that 'freedom offered by work in nature . " The thesis work was on beekeeping with this deal intensively over the last ten years. With their assistants and associates Alimonos Dimitris and Costas Lambropoulos . Wearing special uniforms walked literally into the wonderful world of bees and recorded time instant way of production of royal jelly . For the systematic production of royal jelly are several ways , but the planned production ensures longer guaranteed quality. Both honey production and the production of royal jelly man, knowing the instincts and operation of the bees , tricking it intervenes in his favor . honeycombs In spring , for example , that the hive is growing and growing populations of bringing more food , the beekeeper puts new honeycombs , to his advantage. Something similar is done for the production of royal jelly , where vasilotrofos creating "orphan " in taking the hive queen and installs artificial queen cells , which, in these vaccinates larvae one or two days . Bees who want fast new queen filled with royal jelly the queen cells to grow rapidly larvae become queens and candidate therebetween selected news. Note that royal jelly is creamy substance secreted by glands of worker bees . Here intervenes vasilotrofos every three days ' Trygeos ' precious royal jelly . This process can take three to four months in the spring and two months in the fall. The collection of royal jelly is made in the laboratory, where it complies with all the rules of hygiene. Thin tools first removed the wax from each cell, then the larva and finally the royal jelly . Each cell produces 30 ml royal jelly , while the total production of the plant we visited not more than four to five pounds a year. Trade - Excellent value . The price of Greek royal jelly is extremely good since the box 10 grams costs 50 euros. The Greek royal jelly production approaching 300 pounds a year, but the biggest problem is that as vasilotrofon Greek pulp appears and input , without mentioning this on the packaging . As we were told both vasilotrofoi , the pulp is maintained for one to two months in cooling and one to two years in the freezer. As for the important nutritional properties , it suffices to mention that the larvae by 5 days eating royal jelly increase their weight by 880 times. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Katerina Triantafyllou and Elias Petroulakis imipangelmaties beekeepers, as we said , are two young guys who have literally love affair with this labor bug with tan stripes and the center from which we get the honey, sweetening many of the most beautiful moments of our lives. We talked with them and ... got stuck with all that we learned about the profession of the beekeeper and honey. They are sweet as honey , everything went and honey - honeymoon - sweetened the old lady from the honey and ate the jar - Is it ever possible to have honey in your fingers and not lick ? - Dripping honey mouth - is working like a bee - Csaba vinegar , sweet like honey - statues, is the sour grape honey - and many other similes of the rich Greek tradition which in their own way celebrate the sweetness of honey revealing its beneficial properties. In many parts of Greece , but also the rest of the world, the mother-in-law gives honey to the bride when she enters the house while the bride puts her fingers in honey to be a harmonious relationship. Plutarch states that Athenian priests parethetan offerings to dragon, snake, who they believed lived in the temple of Athena on the Acropolis hidden under the earth , from which it came . The offer was a monthly cake kneaded with honey ( melitoessa ) every day and gourmet foods while the known libations , who gave the ancients the dead often contained and honey. Traditions and secret recipes with honey not stopping . Who knows after all the power you give to couples in love a spoonful of honey with nuts or nougat with honey. So inextricably linked both to tradition and to the daily diet , our honey rightfully won the hearts and consciences . How arrives but honey in our kitchen cupboard and inside pentanostima delights us ? Elijah is from Messina . He Agronomist Engineer at TEI of Heraklion Crete initially and after transcription, in that part of TEI of Kalamata. " My first contact with the colonies was in school, in class beekeeping . In TEI met and Katerina , where since we are together as a couple apart from the beekeeping activities have developed . The first substantial contact with the work of the beekeeper came after I finished TEI through a friend, John, who has beehives . Had asked me to go to ferry water to some of them in Mainalos , because danger from the heat . Talk about too many bees and terrible drought, go ten years since if I'm not mistaken. It was my first real contact with the bees . I remember that he was so hot and it was so many bees when we got there fell upon me and drank my sweat . We will not ever forget . At first I was scared but I do not bitten none. All we had to quickly get dressed because bees tend to burrow into clothing , especially from the legs and climb up all over your body, something that is a little scary . Since the socks when I approach the bees are out of your pants . " Although it sounds a bit scary to most, the first contact of Elijah with bees , so this was crucial since the next year from this first striking incident took his first bee. You know that the production and sale of bees is main occupation for some people ? I learned about asking Elijah to where you can buy beehives . Are several beekeepers selling bees , which is itself part of this primitive culture . Looks like bees yet, for some it is able to sustain itself beekeepers about it and some of them , although there are amateur beekeepers maintain and some other profession. Of course there are professional beekeepers who live solely beekeeping, which although seems like seasonal work is not. "It is seasonal work but has seasons ," he explains Elijah and adds: "I will divide it into three seasons. Three semesters . In January, this period that we are starting the development of colonies and begins intensive work in the apiary , especially after the summer are crumbling for us here in the south because the northern Greece this process occurs mainly in autumn . After the fall not to want so many hours , even in the winter I would say. But it has other things that must be constantly cared for and throughout the year to keep busy , such as maintenance of the storage space , tools , continuous information about any problems that may arise. Beekeepers are all patents and patent something that is very interesting . Making friends with another beekeeper you can learn many things and share techniques and views on different issues at different stages of beekeeping . " And how should the area to place the hives , by what criteria? "The most basic criterion is plants. Depending on what kind of honey you want to agents convey the colonies in your respective plants. Beekeeping in Greece would characterize it as nomadic . Needs to be moved several times over the colonies from one place to another , which is the most difficult part of beekeeping for me. Noting that the colonies are transferred only at night because then returning bees . The beekeeper should really have done a full investigation to find a place with pretty flowers or plants need bees to produce honeydew or nectar. In Greece the majority of honey produced is of honeydew . ** Namely 60 % to 65 % pine and a 5% is elatomelo . The bees get other products useful in our diet because of high nutritional value , such as royal jelly and pollen , in the manufacture of medicaments and cosmetics such as propolis , which has many uses and natural wax . " And all we hear about adulterated honey ? How can we distinguish a non- adulterated honey ? " Can you understand knowing each class honey . Because there are many types of honey marketed and is not to know all the consumer can begin to observe and hear about his favorite class . Example honey from fir is the so-called golden highlights in it, the so-called vanilla, and a characteristic aroma and capacitor. Also a non- adulterated honey when pouring slowly from a height from one container to another , or one teaspoon can do this, you will see that is not cut this thin line is created. There is a continuous flow. I hear many people talking about the sweets of honey. This has nothing to do with whether our honey is adulterated or not. The toffee is a natural process . Depending on the type of honey , and after some time, some kinds of honey drool . Flower honey drool faster while honey fir slower, it might take 10 years to ZACHAROS may not ZACHAROS ever. But the candied honey without losing any nutritional value and we can use it safely . We can bring it back to its original form with bain marie attention but not to develop high temperature because honey loses much of its nutritional values and bacteriostatic action so . Attention also to the way we store honey. It absorbs odors and moisture like a sponge so it wants shady and dry place. Beware also of obtaining their honey. Characteristic of the Greek market is that it move and sold larger quantities Greek honey from those produced . In this blame producers who sell honey from abroad, China for example, Greek . " What is for you the most beautiful moment during the production process of honey ? "I think the spring. Beekeepers say that dreamless sleep , fall in love queens . This is a logic . The queens produced pheromone , a hormone which controls the queen bee . Each queen has its own smell. This hormone plays an important role in the society of the bee and determines tranquility to bees. We spend many hours in the apiary at the time and definitely affects us all these smells. Can you imagine all those flavors. It is an indescribable feeling. Especially if you like being close to nature . " ** How bees make honey The raw material is of honey from the nectar produced flower honey and honeydew . The nectar the bees get from flowers and honeydew from plant pests . Parasites suck the juice which passes through the digestive system and formed honeydew , which they use for their needs. This left over comes in the form of droplets , which bees suck the body of pests or plant leaves where it falls honeydew . The forager add to the nectar and honeydew saliva and transport in hives. There they give the worker and drones . Until inserted in the cells passes several times by a bee on the other and each time added saliva, which alters sugars. The liquid sucked by bees many times , from 15 to 20 minutes. This process concentrates the liquor . During several days of evaporated water and the density of the fluid increases until the sugar to reach 70 to 80 %. Then cover the bees honey condensed with a cover of wax . The composition of honey depends on many factors including the plant species from which the bees collect nectar and honeydew , the nature of the soil , breed bees the physical condition of the bees etc.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTS22899Send e-mailETHNARCHI MAKARIOU STR - mesini27220234396932066143
- 1954 - 2014 Sixty years beekeeper with tremendous experience, with honesty, with confidence in my fellow man. Always with the pure gifts of nature from the Honey Bee - Royal Jelly - Pollen - Propolis. Because these have duration of their components. Those who knew not fled from me the utmost confidence they showed in me and I thank them. Шестьдесят лет пчеловод с огромным опытом, с честностью, с уверенностью в моей ближнему. Всегда с чистыми дарами природы от Honey Bee - Маточное молочко - Пыльца - Прополис. Потому что они имеют продолжительность их компонентов. Те, кто знал не бегут от меня абсолютно уверен они показали во мне, и я благодарю их.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  2788733A, XANTHOU STR - Neo Psixiko21067233056975937522
- Beekeeping products of exceptional quality. Thyme honey, pine honey, arbutus.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  16074STEFANOVIKIO - Volos24250414626972896599
HONEY SERRES - SERRES HONEY PRODUCTS - PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING UNIT OF OF HONEY - TRACHANA ALEXANDRAThe soul, the essence of flowers and conifers of Greek nature, combined with the bee in the natural laboratory of the hive, produce genuine HONEY SERRES. We, MELISSOKOMIKI SERRES, a small family business for three generations with great care we take care to get to your table. The nutritional value of honey is high and contributes to the proper functioning of the human organism. The honey sugars are simple, immediately absorbed, so honey is a quick source of energy for the body, for athletes, children, pregnant women, the sick and any feeble organism. Honey has trace elements necessary for metabolism and nutrition, components of bones and cells, which participate in various enzyme systems that regulate the acidity of the stomach. The vitamins of honey helps in the absorption of sugars. It has antiseptic properties (promotes healing, cleaning and disinfection of wounds), is toning, increases the heart beat function, reduces ulcer stomach problems and helps restore in cases of anemia due to iron it contains. Because choline containing honey, helps constipation and antimicrobial activity prevents the growth of bacteria and other pathogens. The BEE SERRES thank you for your interest and preference in our products and promises to always offer the same high quality and reliability in honey as so many years now. - Honey flower and coniferous - Fir Honey - Heather Honey - Honey Thyme - Pollen Dust Kerkini - Honey Kerkini - Apiculture products
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  76294Send e-mailNEO SOULI - Serres town23210917996946503398
Melirryto - Beekeeping Products Sitia Agios Nikolaos Crete - Sitia Thyme Honey - Royal Jelly Sitia - salves - PropolisΜelirryto Bee Products Sitia Aghios Nicholaos Kontolaimakis company is located in Agios Nikolaos, Lassithi and specifically in Sitia. We have been producing for years excellent thyme honey collected from various selected thyme sites of the site of Sitia such as Vai, Toplou, Palekastro, Zakros and Richtis. It is pure, untreated with intense, distinct aroma, flavor and texture, rich in vitamins and nutrients. Honey, as it is known, is an excellent source of energy for the body, as its trace elements play a major role in metabolism, in the proper functioning of the heart and in the fight against anemia. Also honey has antimicrobial activity and prevents the growth of bacteria and other pathogens. Besides honey we are engaged in the production of: wax salves royal jelly propolis pollen LORD VIRONOS STREET END - SITIA | 2843025596
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  28434Send e-mailLord Vironos end of street - Sitia28430255966976672660
- '' BEE '' Born to bee ... wild! The Bee Bee is a family business for over 100 years passes the baton from his grandfather to his son and grandson . keeping our traditions the colonies bred and produce honey under the most ideal conditions. Apiaries from February to June are in Nisyros , from June to August in Kos , and the remainder in Kos. Many times the pastures and transported in Kalymnos . The keeping of bees is in places with plenty of thyme for the best quality of honey will be produced . Mrs. Dionisia Anthouli as good hostess will serve you in the best way and let you know about the properties of honey, will talk about the recipes that our grandmothers used to make oil and wax (REMEDY). It is a medicine that treats psoriasis and eczema. We will talk about the types of honey, thyme, pine and Ricky honey. Also next to the shop BEE, the traditional cafe, savor the treats, made with local honey. Tastes sweet, dreamy and memorable. The harvest is done once a year and immediately after the honey passes test for money. Must be thyme and contains no drugs . The warm honey is at 40 degrees . if you follow this procedure Honey chaneioute its recommendation , neither aroma nor taste. The family for two years and maintains a shop (in compliance with all the specification ) the " Bee " that provides its own honey " Bee " . Mrs. Dionisia Anthouli as good hostess will serve you in the best way and let you know about the properties of honey . Stick with honey ! ! Learn to have healing properties : In Egyptian papyrus from 3500 years ago referred to honey as a therapeutic agent . In the book of life of the ancient Indians reported to prolong life when there is the daily diet of milk and honey . Nectar was the food of the Olympian gods immortal . With honey Zeus was raised by the nymph Melissa. Hippocrates recommended honey to treat many diseases and so did Aristotle who believed that honey prolong life. The Egyptians offered to their gods honeycombs with honey as a valuable gift and loyalty consoling . In Mycenaean Linear B among other basic food products mentioned honey (me-ri). In classical times , honey was one of the ingredients of mytotou ( kind of mash ) . Pulses also ate normally in the form of mash adding among other things and honey . Was widespread and cakes ( cakes with lots of condiments : honey , nuts and spices , creations of plakountopoion ) . Tradition says that when Alexander the Great died placed him in honey to preserve long. Cleopatra , Queen of Egypt , using honey to pamper it. But in the period of the Byzantine Empire , honey was part of the diet , particularly in monasteries . In texts of the period reported the following : " Pinomen and broth after honeymoon " and " Oryzin with Melinda " , " vinegar tech and Melinda ex akapnin " ( what comes before the bees are smoked , the elect ) . honey: Under F.A.O. ( International Agency for Agriculture and Food ) , defined as the honey - sweet food product produced by bees when they collect nectar or other natural juices of living parts of plants or secretions of insects , carry it in their hive , to enrich their own substances that contribute to conversion of the store in the combs where their mature and then sealing the seal . The most common use of honey on the table of every family , either as such or as material for some recipes . Honey is also used in confectionery , in pharmacy for the preparation of various formulations such as cough syrups etc. candle : In most areas the wax is a by-product of beekeeping . The receipt is the time of harvest. The raw material is heated to 630 C, so the wax melts and rises to the surface , they obtained , cooled , hardens and further processed to be used again in beekeeping to produce quality candles , cosmetics , agriculture , art and industry . pollen : In a large blister accumulate 25 to 30 pounds of pollen per year , an amount greater than that required the flock . The approximately 1/10 of that amount deducted and used by man because it has important dietary and medicinal properties . Royal jelly : It is the only food of the larvae of the queen , and is a rich proteinaceous substance , with many nutritional and therapeutic properties .
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  133709Send e-mailKEFALOS - Kos22420722606979978462
- Ikaria's Nature Honey The beekeeping "Ikaria's Nature Honey" is essentially the continuation of a four-generation tradition in bee care. Thus, with effort, dedication and special love to the traditional tools and knowledge that have passed from generation to generation, we have managed to develop this love and transform it into a family business. Of course, in the family term, besides the fourth beekeepers in generations, the young son who, by following the footsteps of his father last year, has taken on himself a part of the bees and the youngest daughter studying and at the same time assisting her mother in the commercial part of the business. The experience of the members of our business gives us a guarantee and prestige in the field of bees. At the same time, the development of state-of-the-art machines, our constant updating on beekeeping issues and our participation in exhibitions throughout Greece are an important part of the ongoing upward course of the business. The diversity of the land and the mountains of Ikaria, which knows how to transform magically after every few meters, works favorably in the production of honey. Specifically, during our season our honeybees live in corresponding locations on the island, resulting in the variety of honey we produce. Also, we draw on honey, fresh pollen, royal jelly and propolis based on the food safety system. We have a packing license (84SM9). Our products are distributed throughout the island as well as in various parts of Greece. However, in recent years, several exports have been successfully made to many overseas countries where they have been notably loved.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  129292Send e-mailGIALISKARI - RACHES - Ikaria22750714206973491686, 6979278808
ORGANIC HONEY PARAMYTHIA THESPROTIA - HONEY PRODUCER - POLLEN - ROYAL JELLY - ORGANIC HONEY PRODUCTS THESPROTIA EPIRUSLOLIS HONEY. Organic honey, pollen, royal jelly, Paramithia Thesprotia.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  35524Send e-mailPARAMYTHIA - Thesprotia26660220396947775193
- Honey Sotiria Our company, based in Drama, is a family-owned company active in the production of honey and beekeeping products such as: Honey, royal jelly, pollen, propolis, sprouts. Our sole purpose is to offer high quality bee products at the most competitive prices. In our industry you can find fresh pastels and products with the main ingredient honey. Yours sincerely Sotiria Georgiadou
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  107Send e-mailArkadiko - Drama6936672764
- The house of honey In our shop "The house of honey" located in Pyrgos of Tinos you can find beekeeping and viticulture and herbs produced by our family with love. We offer: Bee products such as honey, heather honey, pollen, royal jelly, propolis, candles etc. Wine products as raki (fresh and aged), rakomelo, molasses and honey distillate. Aromatic herbs In our store is Margarita daily, always polite, smiling and always ready to serve you. Pyrgos, Tinos, Tinos 84 201 / Cyclades Tel: 2283031407.2283031744 Mob: 6945038202
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  107599Send e-mailPirgos Tinos Cyclades islands Greece - Τinos2283031407,22830317446945038202
- English Production and marketing of honey in Xanthi. Best quality honey and honey products at really low prices. The "Thracian Bee" was founded by the family Karapanagiotidou, vasilotrofous-professional beekeepers who love and adore this profession. Wanting to devote our products in the market, we offer the opportunity for our citizens to learn more about bee products and types of this industry. To this end we managed to create a space that we consider "home beekeeper", giving the opportunity there to anyone, professional or not, to see and try new products and to be informed about these or other issues that the employ on this difficult industry that we love. Besides the production of bee products for the umpteenth year we continue to successfully produce queens and offshoots of the famous Macedonian race. German Produktion und Vermarktung von Honig in Xanthi. Beste Qualität Honig und Honigprodukte zu wirklich günstigen Preisen. Die "thrakischen Bee" wurde von der Familie Karapanagiotidou, vasilotrofous-Berufsimker, die lieben und verehren diesen Beruf gegründet. Zu wollen, um unsere Produkte auf dem Markt zu widmen, bieten wir die Möglichkeit für unsere Bürgerinnen und Bürger, um mehr über Bienenprodukte und Typen der Branche zu lernen.Zu diesem Zweck haben wir es geschafft, einen Raum, die wir als "home Imker" zu schaffen, so dass die Möglichkeit da, um jeden, professionell oder nicht, zu sehen und zu versuchen, neue Produkte und über diese oder andere Probleme informiert werden, dass die beschäftigen in dieser schwierigen Branche, die wir lieben. Neben der Herstellung von Bienenprodukten zum x-ten Jahr werden wir weiterhin Königinnen und Ableger des berühmten mazedonischen Rennen erfolgreich zu produzieren.
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  104857Send e-mailKIMMERIA, XANTHI - Ksanthi69870415846979146519
TRADITIONAL BEEKEEPING LACONIA - KATSIS PETROS - ORGANIC HONEY - THYME BLOSSOM FIR HONEY - HONEY PRODUCTS SPARTA LACONIAIn Traditional Beekeeping Laconias you will find organic honey and organic beekeeping. flower honey thyme honey fir honey chestnut honey
Category: BEEKEPERS – BEEKEEPING PRODUCTSImages  23158KARAVAS - SPARTI - Sparta2731029765,27310236336977230578
Page 1 from 2 Next