in: All Greece
Andreas Moschopoulos - Surgeon Dental Ampelokipi - Aesthetic Dentistry Ampelokipoi - Periodontology - ImplantologyElevation of sinus - Increase in Height and Width of Residual Acrolofia. Surgeon Dentist Ampelokipi, scientific associate of the University of Athens. The doctor accepts after appointment.
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  21Send e-mail18. Kifisias avenue - Ampelokipoi21036289306948876107
Dentist Tripolis - Papageorgiou Nikolaos - Surgeons Dentists Tripoli - Orthodontics - Prosthetics - Implants - Aesthetic Dentistry - Dental CenterThe surgeon dentist in Tripolis, Papageorgiou Nikos, fully covers the wide range of dental care that can be sought, starting from prevention and ending with complete healing and prosthetic restoration. It provides you with high-quality dental services, consistent with a consistent approach, and with the development of a particular interpersonal relation between you. Therefore, it provides you with oral treatment to ensure excellent oral health and the creation of a glamorous smile. The surgeon dentist in Tripolis, Papageorgiou Nikos, is constantly informed about the latest developments in dental science with conferences and specialized seminars (either in Greece or abroad). Dental surgery Seals - Dizziness - Implants Periodontics - Endodontics - Dental Laser Cosmetic Dentistry Bleaching - Cleaning - Prosthetics Bleaching Bleaching is a completely conservative (non-invasive) procedure, almost painless, without any effect on the "enamel" of the teeth, which yields amazing results depending on the patient's needs! Resin seals Synthetic resin is a polymeric material that can stick to the dental tissue and replace a missing part of the tooth. Resin seals are of very high aesthetic value, as they do not stand out from the natural tooth. Resin faces Resin facades are one of the techniques of aesthetic dentistry which is usually simple, fast, non-invasive and economical. The material used to make the faces is similar to that of "white cemented" and is called composite resin. Of course, the technique of handling the resin in forming the facings - stratification technique - differs from that of sealing. Porcelain facades The porcelain faces are thin porcelain "flakes" in the desired shape and color that are adhered to the outer surface of the teeth. Inserts - Surfaced seals Embedded and embedded seals are either porcelain or acrylic resin of high aesthetics and durability. Practically and simplistically, they are "seals" but they are made after detailed cavity printing. Implants Implants ("planted" teeth) are now routine treatment, providing a permanent solution to those who want to always have strong teeth. We have the potential to restore gaps in missing mouths from one tooth to everything. Indicative problems that Aesthetic Dentistry can correct: Yellow or "stained teeth". White tooth color can be lost for various reasons such as smoking, namely food, beverages and medicines. Missing teeth The absence of teeth in a person does not dramatically affect only the person's appearance, but creates the tendency for the remaining teeth to move from their position. Blanks between the teeth The tongue between the teeth is a frequent phenomenon that in some cases adversely affects the appearance of the individual. Uncommon teeth. Inequal teeth are the problem that many patients face when some of their teeth have a different height to affect their appearance. Orthodontic problems One of the most common problems most patients face is crooked teeth. In addition to the classical method, aesthetic dentistry can offer alternative options for restoring the problem. Broken / Cracked teeth Even a minimal cracking or tooth break at the front of the teeth can make the smile less attractive. Metallic black seals Natural white tooth fillings are best suited to classical black seals that are not the nicest sight in terms of the appearance of your smile. Hypertrophic or Uncommon gums Some patients experience excessive growth of the gum tissue covering a large part of the teeth. The result is when we smile that a larger gum surface appears, making the teeth appear smaller. Yours sincerely: Surgeon Dentist - Papageorgiou Nikos.
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  507Send e-mail16, Grigoriou E' (4th Floor) - Tripoli27102310406977082333
- DIMAKOPOULOU CHRISTINA PROFILE Dentist Dental Surgeon Implantologist Cosmetic Dentistry PRESENTATION The dental surgeon Christina Dimakopoulou graduated with honors from the school of Dentistry of the University of Thessaloniki where she entered 7th in success order winning a scholarship offered by the State Scholarship Foundation. She has participated in numerous conferences and seminars on implants and cosmetic dentistry. She is a member of the Greek Society of Periodontology and graduate of the German Society of Implantology. Completing her research on implants she has attended a number of conferences and operations by distinguished Implantologists - Oral surgeons with professors Neukamm, Khoury, Bergmann and Watzek being few of them. In recent years she has turned her interest in cosmetic dentistry also aiming to the elimination of facial wrinkles by means of Hyaluronic Acid. She is also a fellow candidate and professor of the School of Doctorate "Enzo Ferrari" in Modena University and Reggio Emilia. Also she has translated and edited the Greek version of the book: "OT Equator Biologic Abutment. A new concept in removable and fixed prosthodontics", written by S.Bortolini, A.Natali, M.Franchi University of Modena and Reggio Emilia Italy. Our goal is to offer a high quality of life and confidence with beatiful, happy and smiling faces. Ζografou 35, Zografou, Athens Τ: 210 7771148 M: 6972 729623Fax: 210 7771148
Category: DENTAL SURGEON25606Send e-mailDIMAKOPOULOU CHRISTINA - Zografou21077711486972729623
Giatsi Ioanna - Dentist Surgeon Kamatero - Periodontitis Treatment - Aesthetic Dental Kamatero - ImplantsGiatsi Ioanna, Surgeon Dentist. Periodontitis Treatment, Aesthetic Dentistry, Implants. We cooperate with a special maxillofacial surgeon and an endodentologist.
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  30Send e-mailThessalonikis - Dimokratias square (above KEP) - Kamandero21023805626978558688
Healthy Smiles - Surgeon Dentist Rhodes - Periodologist Rhodes - Implants - Aesthetic Dentistry Rhodes DodecaneseGraduate of Dental School of Athens, titled DDS Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD), Periodontology and Dental Implants, University of Louisville Kentucky, USA Member of the American Association of Periodontology (AAP). The postgraduate training included clinical and theoretical exercise, as well as clinical research activity under the guidance of Dr. Henry Greenwell, DMD, JD, MSD, FACD. According to the philosophy of the program, the treatment is based on the biological approach and scientific documentation of periodontal and implantation incidents. Member of the American Association of Periodontology (AAP).
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  39Send e-mail11, Iroon Politechniou str - Rhodes224103077969324779895
Kalou Maria - Dental Art - Dental Unit New Heraklion - Surgeon Dental MDDR MSc MJDF RCS England - Member of the Royal College of Dentists in EnglandThe Dental-Art dental unit is an innovative and friendly choice for your dental needs. Using the latest technology in our equipment, we can also provide all dental services to ensure your professional tooth care. From simple control and cleaning to more aesthetic restorations, dental implants, orthodontics, pedodontics, surgical incidents, laser treatments, we can meet all your needs. Visits are done in a very comfortable and relaxed space, creating a friendly atmosphere for every patient. As professionals, our priorities are our patients and we are always ready and willing to help. Target Maintaining high expectations for professional excellence at affordable prices in a comfortable and friendly environment is our main goal, to which we are fully committed. We are proud to offer an original dental experience (beyond the usual), with professionalism, reliability and comfort, focused on your personal needs and expectations. As we know how important the smile is for self-confidence and the overall health of our patients, our focus is not just on your dental needs, but also on your oral health, which affects the overall health of your body. Dental-Art dental unit is one of the most unique choices in Athens. In addition to general dental services, we also offer specialized treatments without having to move to different doctors within the city. You can simply plan what you need in our area, which is easily accessible in one of Athens' most central and convenient locations, as it is very close to all major road junctions either by car or by car. Flexible schedule Longevity work, as well as the busy schedule of everyday life, often prevents many people from being able to integrate their dental care into their program. For this reason, our dental unit remains open morning and afternoon serving all patients by appointment. Affordable prices and flexibility in payment methods As all your dental needs can be accommodated in our area without having to refer you to other surgeries, the total cost of treatment is reduced. There are also many ways of paying by cash, using cards or interest-free installments. Why choose us Professional care in a particularly warm and friendly environment Modern space, state-of-the-art equipment, modern machinery Provide all services to the dentist Dedicated scientific team in offering excellent dental care Emphasis on sterilization and cleanliness Digital Radiological Control almost irradiated Modern ways to minimize pain Laser technology Minimal invasive dentistry Free first visit Free screening and preventive treatment for people with disabilities Affordable prices and flexibility in payment methods
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  27Send e-mail353, Irakliou avenue - Neo Iraklio21028538566946657744
- Ms. Evdokia Makantani is a dental surgeon, a graduate of the University of Athens. In the clinic there are all aesthetic restorations of teeth, dentistry for children and teenagers. Bleaching, tooth cleaning and generally what people need for painless and quality dental care.
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  17Send e-mail6, Kapodistriou str - Athens21038198576972033347
- Medical Nikolaos Vernikos | Dentist - Dental Surgeons Naxos The dental office of "Nikolaos Vernikos", which is based in the Square Protodikiou in Naxos, is a modern, functional and pleasant venue that focuses on the patient and secures his health, provides you with the most painless and medically documented solution to the problem you are concerned with . The clinic started its operation in Naxos in 2006 and is equipped with every modern dental instrument to better cope with the incidents, and we never stop renewing our know-how and equipment. With attention to detail and with the help of modern logistic infrastructure, we create together the ideal smile, taking into account your own needs, adjusting the prices to them. The hygiene of both dental tools and the actual space is an important factor in the quality of the services provided. Our philosophy is patient confidence in our person, trust, obtained with detailed information about treatment options, understanding of individual needs and expectations, excellent, painless, and high quality dental services with modern scientific evidence Technological methods and instruments tailored to each individual patient. Contact us to make an appointment. We are always at your disposal to offer you the perfect result. Nikolaos Vernikos | Dental surgeon Square Protodikiou, Naxos Tel: 2285022259 Mob: 6938184937
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  57411Send e-mailSquare Protodikiou - Naksos22850222596938184937
Pappa Nadia - Surgeon Dentist Nea Erythrea - Aesthetics Dentistry Nea Erythraea Athens - Adhesives - Implants
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  20Send e-mailIonias 15 and Kifisias - Nea Erythraia21080746956984620517
- Psarra G. Irini DDS Surgeon Dentist Kyparissia Postgraduate Aesthetic Dentistry UCL | Face Cosmetics, Medical Aesthetics KT Training London Mrs. Psarra is a dental surgeon, a graduate of the Athens Dental School, a postgraduate aesthetic dentist UCL. Her clinic is located in Kyparissia, on El. Venizelou 46. The dentist offers high-quality dental services to children and adults as well as facials in a comfortable and inviting place. Keeping up to date with new scientific techniques and professionalism is a guarantee for the complete and successful treatment of even the most difficult cases of every patient. Mrs. Psarra's office has the latest generation of medical equipment for the best provision of dental services, quickly and painlessly. Working Hours Monday: 09:30 - 14:30 και 18:00 - 21:00 (after appointment) Τuesday: 09:30 - 17:30 (after appointment) Wednesday: 09:30 - 14:30 και 18:00 - 21:00 (after appointment) Thursday: 09:30 - 17:30 (after appointment) Friday: 09:30 - 17:30 (after appointment) Weekends closed 46 ELEFTHERIOU VENIZELOU STR - Kyparissia 2761300785, 6940115966
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  7890Send e-mail46, Eleftheriou Venizelou str - Kiparissia27613007856940115966
- Eva Kassimati was born in 1978 and grew up in Kythira. In 1998 she began her university studies at the Semmelweis University of Medicine in Budapest, Hungary, where she graduated in 2004 with a degree "Very Good". Semmelweis University is among the five most difficult universities across Europe and, according to the European Commission, is considered the best university of Eastern Europe. From 2005 until April 2008 he practiced dentistry in Athens and then returned to Kythira where he also maintains a private clinic in Livadi, Kythira. Its primary goal is to provide excellent and complete dental care to its patients, so it keeps an eye on scientific developments. Indicatively she has attended seminars and conferences on: Implantology, Endodontics, Aesthetic Dentistry, Prosthetics, Periodontics, Facial Aesthetics (Botox, Hyaluronate, Monotherapy)
Category: DENTAL SURGEONImages  31Send e-mailLivadi - Kithira27360370306947439404