DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTS
in: All Greece
- www.gnathologos.com Agni Giakoumi DDS, MSc Diploma in Dental Science from the University of Athens Master of Science in Orofacial Pain and TemporoMandibular Joint Disorders (TMD) DENTAL OFFICE SERVICES 1. For all ages (kids, adults, eldest ones): PROSTHETICS: crowns, bridges (all-ceramic/ metal-ceramic), all kind of dentures (partial, complete) DENTAL IMPLANTS COSMETIC DENTISTRY: teeth whitening- bleaching, veneers (porcelain, compositive) ENDODONTICS: Root canal treatment PERIODONTICS: treatment of acute or chronical gingivitis/ periodontitis DENTAL SURGERY: fillings (composite resin, amalgam) ORAL SURGERY: teeth extraction (primary and permanent teeth), surgical extraction of bone-covered/ enclosed in mandible third molars (wise-tooth) PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY: sealants (to prevent caries in first molars), fluoro-prophylactic treatment primary teeth extraction, dental fillings, root canal treatment 2. DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT OF TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT DISORDERS AND OROFACIAL PAIN, such as: • Bruxism (teeth clenching, grinding) • Headaches • Myofascial Pain • Joint sound/ pain • Deviation during mouth opening • Limited-reduced mouth opening 3. CONTROL/LIMITATION OF SLEEP-APNEA WITH DENTAL DEVICES web-site: www.gnathologos.blogspot.gr Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/gnathologos
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  125001Send e-mail98, IMITTOU STR - Pagrati2107014376
- I was born in 1969 in Piraeus. He was admitted to the Dental School of the University of Athens and graduated in 5 years just in June 1995, having received grants in 5 years. Since 1996 I am a member of the Dental Association of Piraeus and of Greek Dentistry and I have private dentistry in Keratsini. I am involved with the whole spectrum of dentistry. They have attended dozens of seminars and meetings theoretically and practically in areas such as dental LASER and aesthetic dentistry, implants, minimally invasive and skin aesthetics, stem cells, hyaluronic acid and anti-aging therapies. I have already been involved in the use of LASER for dental treatments and I am attending the SOLA LASER ACADEMY MODULE I + II of the University of Vienna, obtaining the LSO (LASER SAFETY OFFICER) title. I have also obtained a certificate for the safe use of hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles in the face and Dermaroller device to improve wrinkles, pores, eyes and facial imperfections. I am a member of the following organizations: WFLD (World Federation of Dental Laser). HELSOLA (Greek Society for the Application of Oral Laser) .GSLD (Hellenic Laser Dentistry Company).
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  42969Send e-mail13 Panagi Tsaldari Avenue - Keratzini21040082696972072917
- CHIOS DENTAL CLINIC THEMIS MOULAKIS - DENTAL SURGEON Themis Moulakis is a graduate of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki with many years of experience in surgical dentistry, but also in hospital and clinical dentistry, through his experience in 251 GNA. Immediately afterwards, he establishes the Chios Dental Clinic in a place with state-of-the-art dental services, aesthetics and experienced staff. At our dental clinic here in Chios you will find services: Aesthetic Dentistry, Whitening, Facial, Resin Bladder (White Seals) Prosthetic, Mobile, Real, Porcelain Wreaths Prosthetic implant Oral Surgery, Endodontics (Dentures) Preventive Dentistry, Periodontics Digital intraoral radiography Intraoral camera Contact with us for emergency cases or for appointment booking.
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  27322Send e-mailALEXANDROU PACHNOU 11 - Chios22710248006972058217
DAFOPOULOS SOTIRIS - SURGEON DENTIST - DENTAL - ORAL LARISSA - GRADUATE PHARMACY - DENTISTS LARISSA THESSALYI was born in Psychico Larissa finished the School of Pharmacy, Aristotle and continued where I finished dental school. Then I did a half years specializing in General Surgery at Theagenion Cancer Hospital, Thessaloniki. Continued specialization in Oral Surgery Oral surgery in the laboratory of dentistry. For a half years I specialized in Athens at emfytotefmatologia. I practice since 1992, the profession of dentistry in Larissa. I am married to Ms. Stamos Roula and I have three daughters. In my practice are the following tasks: - Addressing oral surgeon incident - Surgical and prosthetic implants - Cosmetic dentistry - Prostheses, sided porcelain - Lumineers - Endodontic work - Implantation of teeth - Treatments gum disease - Mucosal disease - Bleached Leaser
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  85567Send e-mail6 IFESTOU - Larisa2410532191,24105363706974110607
- Painless dental surgery and implants, laser, periodontitis, total recovery in a short time, whitening and cosmetic restoration, design aesthetic smile. Graduate C.A.U. Germany. Training in USA.
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  41505Send e-mail28, POTAMOU KALAMA STR. - Chalandri21068589076945410343
- Surgeon, Dentist Prosthodontists specialized in cases: - Cosmetic Dentistry - bleaching - Implants etc.
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTS20627Send e-mail135, SPARTIS STR - Kallithea21095929896972082127
- dental office,Messaria, Santorini Our philosophy is that a visit at the dentist’s should be an intimate, pleasant and painless experience. It is our pleasure and obligation to meet you in person and serve your needs. We offer responsible diagnosis and efficient treatment, along with overall information about health and appearance of your teeth. Through our website you can get information on the services we offer and on the ways of communication with us. You can also find extensive information on subjects from the whole range of contemporary dentistry, piece of advice as well as answers on any type of question. dentist, Messaria, Santorini dentist, Thira emergency, Santorini implants, Santorini dental clinic, Messaria, Santorini
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  37990Send e-mailMESARIA - Sandorini22860303476983511336, 6976779841
- DENTALIST STAVROS TSITOURAS has been trained in Periodontics by the German University of WITTEN / HERDECKE and has specialized in Homeopathy from the National Society of Homeopathic Medical Associations. He is an active member of the Hellenic Society want the holistic model of their oral and general health care and also take on the dental care of patients who already have Tai or wish to receive homeopathic treatment by other colleagues due to particularities of homeopathic treatment. HOMEOPATHY IN ORAL HEALTH HOMEOPATHY is a natural-holistic treatment that aims to strengthen the body by mobilizing its defensive forces and restoring its impaired health. HOMEOPATHY is targeted at each affected organism, regardless of the condition, and treats the sick as an organism as a whole (holistic) and not just one or two specific organs. It works in harmony with all medical practitioners. that help the body's defensive processes — homeopathic remedies. Homeopathic remedies are essentially energy formulations and are harmless. They do not cause chemical side effects and therefore are a pregnant women, infants and paidia.Se whole history of homeopathy (about 200 years), no drug has been withdrawn due to side effects. THE CONDITION OF THE TEETH and the mouth is very important for the balance of any body. It is worth noting that the mouth is the beginning of two important systems, the digestive and respiratory systems. Disturbance in the orthodontic system, can lead the body to generalized disorders. Conversely, in the event of an organ failure, symptoms may appear in the mouth. Many medical research works worldwide emphasize the relationship and interplay with health eg diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, respiratory diseases, kidney failure, premature and poor newborns, cancerous conditions, etc. IN THE Mouth OF THE HOMEOPATHY diagnoses the imbalance of the whole body and the combination of classical dentistry, hygiene and homeopathic treatment, simultaneously ensuring better health in the oral cavity and throughout the body.Patients who have been treated with homeopathic treatment, state that "they feel much better about themselves, they feel much better inside". DOCTORS AND DENTISTS homeopathic therapists in Greece, are graduates of two-year homeopathy schools that meet the highest standards internationally. Finally, it is worth noting that Hippocrates is the father of Homeopathy. V.VENIZELOU 52-54 TRIPOLI YOURS SINCERELY TSITOURAS CROSS
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  30391Send e-mailEl. Venizelou 52-54 - Tripoli27102382226978154172
DONTOTTECHNITIS MOSCHATO - KANELLOPOULOS AK.LABOR - DONTOTECHNICAL LABORATORY MOSCHATO - DONATOSTOICHIES MOSCHATO - EMPLOYEES - DENTAL TREATMENTS - DENTAL TECHNOLOGY LABORATORIESThe dental laboratory AK. LABOR '' in Moschato, Attica, the dental technician Kanellopoulos Athanasios, specializes in artificial dentures for at least 30 years now. Our many years of experience, our high-quality services, our CE-certified and EU-approved materials as well as our modern equipment enable us to aim for the right and effective cooperation with you and guarantee the best results in our work . Our aim is to constantly update and train us through seminars. SERVICES: Restorations: all-ceramic, metal-ceramic, zirconium, porcelain, light-melt, meryland Implants: screwed, weldable Advanced restorations: telescopic, metal skeletons, Meryland Dentures: total, partial, nested, embossed, hybrid, heat-shrink-proof, acrylic Castles: mobile trunks & immobile trunks Narthexes: burgundy - surgical - bleaching We are always next to you, with quality dental engineering to suit your needs. Yours sincerely: Kanellopoulos Athanasios
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  6162Send e-mailStratigou Makrigianni 57 & Stratigou Ioannou (2nd Floor) - Mosxato2104830155
Efstratios Tzannou Laser Dental Practice- Dentist, DDS, LSO, MSc Master of Science in Lasers in Dentistry AALZ-RWTH Aachen University Nea Ionia - Athensa). TWO WORDS ABOUT US: At our dental clinic, most dental services are provided with the gentle care of Laser technology, completely replacing the dental wheel and surgical instruments most of the time, and in most applications without anesthesia and of course without pain. We have many different types of Laser, so we can choose the best type for each treatment. Harmonized with 21st Century Dentistry, our philosophy focuses on the patient himself and his needs. The primary purpose of modern dentistry is the prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of oral cavity diseases, and the maintenance of the patient's oral health. Modern dentistry, however, also places great emphasis on the aesthetics of the mouth. Creating and maintaining a beautiful, healthy smile is now one of the primary goals of our daily clinical practice, and is what we commonly call Aesthetic Dentistry. At our clinic we deal with all forms of dental care. Our concern is the personalized care of each patient, tailored to their personal needs and desires, respecting their reservations or even their fears. The scientific training of staff and the use of Laser and state-of-the-art dental equipment, combined with the use of the most up-to-date materials and techniques, help us keep our promises. Stratos Tzannou Surgeon Dentist, DDS, LSO, M.Sc. in Lasers in Dentistry. (b). BRIEF UPDATE FOR DENTAL LASER: 1). No wheel! At last! Dental Laser allows to combat tooth decay, replacing the painful and annoying wheel! Using Laser causes no pain or vibration, but only a subtle sound. And more importantly, using Laser in the treatment of caries, healthy tissues are protected, as Laser only selectively removes the caries and does not affect the area around the treatment. This means smaller and more beautiful seals and preservation of healthy dental tissues, which is an essential principle of modern minimally invasive dentistry. 2). No needles! With Laser technology, the use of local injectable anesthetics is a thing of the past, since the use of dental Laser instead of the wheel does not cause pain. This avoids the use of the syringe and needle, whose image alone causes tremor in many patients. 3). No pain at all! Yes! Because the treatment of Laser caries is not based on grinding the tooth, but on the absorption of Laser light energy by the caries, which results in its selective removal. Most of the time, the Laser grip does not even need to rest on the tooth, but it is up to 8mm away from it so the only touch with the tooth is the gentle caressing of the Laser light. . But even in the rare event that the patient feels slight discomfort, their specialized dentist can eradicate it by adjusting the laser settings appropriately. 4). Safe diagnosis of hidden caries! Early diagnosis of caries is a basic principle of prevention and minimally invasive modern dentistry. Laser technology today enables us to diagnose hidden caries in a timely manner, which the dentist cannot detect by other diagnostic tools (clinical examination, radiographic examination, etc.). Based on the phenomenon of immunofluorescence, Laser Diagnostics penetrate the tooth, detect the hidden caries and determine its extent and necessity for treatment. And if the tooth needs sealing, there is a double Laser in which the Laser Diagnostic locates the caries and continuously provides information to the therapeutic Laser for its painless, selective removal without the need for a doctor's intervention. 5). Treatments in 1 visit only! Often using conventional technology and old methods and techniques, patients need several visits to the dentist to complete a treatment. With the use of Laser technology, in the majority of cases, treatments can be completed within a single visit. This is due to many reasons. Laser can be applied to different areas during the same visit, and in addition to all of its other advantages, it also has the significant advantage of causing complete sterilization of the area where it is applied. This means that, for example, in a denervation, where the biggest problem is the germs, resulting in long-term treatments that can even result
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  20294Send e-mail49, Patriarchou Grigoriou 5th - Nea Ionia2102797204
FERETOS KONSTANTINOS - FERETOU PINELOPI DENTISTS GALATSI ATTICA | CONTEMPORARY AESTHETIC AND RENEWABLE DENTAL CAREADVANCED DENTAL CARE Konstantinos Feretos - Feretou Pinelopi | Γαλάτσι Αττική We maintain a modern dental clinic at 79, Veikou Avenue, in Galatsi, Attica. With years of experience and constant knowledge and information on the subject and we offer modern aesthetic and remedial dentistry services in detail and professionalism. The clinic is an area fully equipped with modern machines and tools capable of meeting every need of a patient nowadays, giving a separate basis for disinfection and cleanliness. In each case, top-quality materials and advanced techniques are used to make the effects of the treatments visible over time. Our goal is to provide more and more healthy smiles through an excellent functional and aesthetic rehabilitation. Please contact with us or book an appointment at Konstantinos Feretos: +30 2102916112, +30 6944224209 Pinelopi Feretou: +30 2102916115, +30 6984673917
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  51268Send e-mailLEOFOROS VEIKOU 79 - Galatsi2102916112(Κ.Φερέτος),2102916115(Π.Φερέτου)6944224209(Κ.Φερέτος), 6984673917(Π.Φερέτου)
- Mrs Grimani Georgia is an orthodontist in Heraklion, Crete. She is a PhD student at the University of Athens and can offer specialized orthodontics services to children as well as adults. Supporting her scientific training, Ms. Grimani applies personalized orthodontic treatments to children and adults. Visit Ms. Grimani's orthodontic clinic for any orthodontic aberrations. In the comfortable and relaxing environment of the clinic, all orthodontic abnormalities are restored, and therapeutic approaches are tailored to the individual needs of each patient.
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  4885Send e-mail8, Rousou Chourdou Str. - HERAKLION28102205706947328410
Ionia Smile Center - Special Orthodontist Nea Ionia - Orthodontic Center News Ionia - Alexiadis GiannisIONIA SMILE CENTER GIANNIS ALEKSIADIS NEA IONIA - ATHENS Orthodontist Giannis Alexiadis graduated from the dental department of the University of Athens. He specialized in orthodontics at the clinics of Vienna, Austria and Cologne, Germany. He has been a German specialist orthodontist since 1990. He has worked for 8 years at a polyortho-dentist clinic in Cologne as a shareholder. In 1996 he founded his orthodontic surgery in Nea Ionia, Attica, which has been operating successfully until today. She is a member of the orthodontic company of Greece. Services Modern orthodontic treatment of children and adults with all new methods Transparent and Language Braces Invisible Mechanisms Transparent Stripes Aesthetic Orthodontics Areas of services N.Ionia, Acharnes, Nea Filathelfia, Agioi Anargyroi, Metafmorfosi, Nea Xalkdidona, Irakleio Attikis, Galatsi, Filothei, Marousi ELFTHERIOY VENIZELOU 63-71, Nea Ionia 14231 / Athens Phone: 2102717375 Cell: 6932708817
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  48087Send e-mailEleftheriou - Benizelou 63-71 - Nea Ionia21027173756932708817
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  19217Send e-mailAsklipiou 20 - Larisa24105506466936101151
- - Metal-ceramic restorations - Ceramic restorations - Temporary restorations - Aspects resin - Porcelain Veneers - Endorizikoi axes - Splints convergence - Balancing convergence - Total odontostoicheies - Some odontostoicheies - Links Precision - Endodontic Treatments monorrizon - Endodontic Treatments uncomplicated - Sealants - Endodontic Treatments deciduous - Fillings deciduous - Exports deciduous - fluoridation - Scalers - Amalgam (simple) - Amalgam fillings (composite) - Amalgam with pushpins - Restoring simple - Restoring the cutting angle - Reconstitution with pushpins - Fillings composite (single) - Fillings composite (composite) - Implant Restorations - bleaching - Intraoral radiographs - Opisthomyzikes radiographs - Treatment of gingivitis - Treatment of periodontitis
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  89803Send e-mail8, PLAPOUTA STR - Agia Paraskeyi21060082816945708013
Konstantinos Tsolakis Orthodontist Larissa - Farsala - Metal Braces Larissa - Mobile Devices - Invisible Techniques LarissaKonstantinos Tsolakis Specialist Orthodontist - Specialized in C.W.R.U. Well trained staff State-of-the-art medical equipment Modern sterilization techniques Our clinics are located in completely renovated areas, which were designed to be pleasant to patients and at the same time functional. Our well-trained staff, with long experience, guarantees the best possible care for you. Hygiene conditions are our priority and for this purpose we use the most modern means and techniques of sterilization of tools and disinfection of spaces. With the help of a complete photo file and a demonstration of already treated cases, you will be informed in detail about the orthodontic treatment that we will suggest to you. With the help of a modern diagnostic digital orthopantomograph you will have an immediate assessment of the condition of your dental block and you will understand the proposed treatment plan. Larissa, 21 Asklipiou (Kouma & Asklipiou corner), 3rd floor, 2410.533.198 Farsala, Achilleos 8 (Achilleos & Canada corner) -B Branch, 24910.28003
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  2451Send e-mailAsklipiou 21 and Kouma - Larisa2410533198,24910280036936529250
- Dentist Magouliotis Georgios, maintains his office in the center of Larissa, at the junction of 23 Oktomvriou & Nikitaras 2, on the 2nd floor. Following the most modern methods and with modern dental equipment, it provides aesthetic and invasive dental services, which cover the whole range of modern dentistry and "gives" you complete solutions on oral health. Dental surgery (fillings and reconstructions of composite resin teeth) Endodontics (endodontic treatment of single and multiple teeth) Periodontics (treatment of gingivitis, periodontitis) Prosthetics (crowns, bridges, partial and complete dentures) Pediatric dentistry (preventive coverage of holes and fissures, fluoridation, occlusions of new teeth, pulp resection) Oral surgery (simple and surgical extraction of teeth, surgical removal of semi-closed and closed teeth, cysts, acrosectomy) Aesthetic dentistry (composite resin veneers, porcelain veneers, all-ceramic crowns, ceramic inserts and inlays, teeth whitening) Implants (restoration of one or more missing teeth with osteo-implanted implants) The doctor's office is open: Monday - Wednesday morning & afternoon Tuesday - Thursday - Friday only morning. Only appointments are treated without an appointment. TEL. 2410.289.110 or send E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  67923rd of October & Nikitara 2 - Larisa24102891106972083538
- Dentist in Nikea. The dentist serves areas of Nikea, Korydallos, Renti, Piraeus, Keratsini, Aigaleo, Athens.
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTSImages  7471Send e-mailFilonos 2 - Nikaia21140001016932411428
- Orthodontic and dental services in Glyfada. You will find us on the street Zisimopoulou 12.
Category: DENTISTS – ORTHODONTISTS42476Send e-mail12, ZISIMOPOULOU STR. - Glifada21089429226945263316
Page 1 from 3 Next