in: All Greece
- Mills Rodia , a family business started in 1937 , we are the fourth generation to continue this work . The first mill was founded in gkazomylos Mr Grevena Rodia to my great grandfather , Liolios Timmy . Then evolved and became stone mill to reach its present form , now is a ultramodern mill that meets all the standards required for the safe processing of grain, so to produce a product of high standards and excellent quality . With respect to our customers and with much love and passion for a job that has passed from generation to generation , we collect the highest quality grain from the finest soft grain , from the region of Western Macedonia , grind our own mills with excellent conditions health and safety , and having sifted and tested quality available to you . Preveza Dimitrios
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  291915Send e-mail3rd KLM GREVENON RODIAS - Grevena24620872856974909606 (Πρέβεζας Δημήτρης)
- Flour in Agia Kyriaki Trikala. For years, the Agia Kyriaki Trikala, there is milling PISSAS B. KONSTANTINOS. We sell and service all the prefectures of Thessaly (Larissa, Volos, Karditsa, Trikala) with: soft flour 70%, TM Hard, wholemeal 90%, cornstarch. We serve the entire region.
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIES53332AGIA KIRIAKI - Trikala24310428226947279656
- Keramari Bros company was founded in 1987 by brothers Demetrius & Athanasios Keramaris and is based in the industrial area O.T.8 Sindos continuing for 3rd generation family tradition in the field of Flour. Active in the formulation and packaging of cereal flours and pulses coming from first quality Greek products of Macedonian land. He has developed applications and system management of food hygiene and safety which meets the requirements of ELOT 1416: 2000 (Systems Management hygiene and food safety - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) HACCP, and quality management system that meets the requirements of ELOT ISO 9001: 2000 (quality Management Systems) and ELOT EN ISO 22000: 2005 (Packing Handling Storage & Cereal Rice & Pulses, Sugar, powdered, niseste).
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  60205Send e-mailOT 8 INDUSTRIAL AREA OF THESSALONIKI - SINDOS - Thessaloniki2310795488
- KALOPITA… .. TO HOUSES, MARKETS AND BUSINESSES! The company Kalopita based in Xanthi has been active for about ten years in the field of cereals. People can find our products in various Markets such as the KOSMO PLUS chain that we have entered into a special cooperation, in Greek Supermarkets, in workshops, confectioneries, in smaller markets and in 120 bakeries from Orestiada to Thessaloniki. Types of flour 'Kalopita' flour 70% soft Special high quality flour suitable for making toast bread and luxury pastries such as pies, cheese pies, which require the use of high quality flour 'Kalopita' flour 70% possible Flour for all uses ideal for making bread, pies, pizzas and other bakery products 'Kalopita' croissant flour Special flours with high gluten, suitable for making croissants and puff pastry 'Kalopita' flour, rustic Flour for traditional village bread. Gives flavor, color and excellent appearance crust. Also used in admixture with other yellows or type 70% African 'Kalopita' flour Wholemeal flour from selected soft grains, fortified with fiber, with the addition of malt. Gives pastries with special taste, excellent aroma and appearance. Pellet 'Kalopita' A1 A new product of excellent quality pellets for consumers with increased demands, the new pellet is A1 class, its main features are its very low ash and its high calorific value.
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  11533Send e-mail2nd kilometer of Xanthi - Komotini - Ksanthi25410684646984732533, 6907048605
- Headquartered in Vatolakkos Grevena, the John Mills Chalatsoglou and Sons SA was founded in 1950 and functioned in their original form up in 1981, and that year they moved to a new building with new modern machinery (Germany) the latest technology. The capacity of the mill is Chalatsoglou at 150 grains per 24 MV. The raw material (wheat) is gathered from the main area of Grevena (area of high quality) and the surrounding prefectures of Grevena, Kozani and Kastoria. The solvency of the company is its long presence in the Greek sector where modernization flour mills arrived I.CHALATSOGLOU AND SONS SA at high levels of consumption and production-quality manufactured products. The company I.CHALATSOGLOU AND SONS SA has certified food safety management system ISO 22000: 2005
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  106379VATOLAKKOS - Grevena24620612126978896260
- Flour of first quality, bran, whole wheat flour, Didimotiho Evros. The mill operates since 1983 and serves the entire prefecture of Evros, Komotini, Kavala, Xanthi, Drama.
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  47172POLIA - Didymoteicho25530612696978991755
THESSALONIKI FISHERY INDUSTRY - CEREAL TRADE - PRODUCTION - FLOUR - FLOUR - CEREAL - CAPTAIN AND SONSFlour milling industry, grain trade, in Assiros, Thessaloniki. G. Captain & Sons SA was established and has been operating successfully for 50 years. It is now run by the third generation of the Captain family. Based in Assiros Thessaloniki and active in the production and trade of cereals and flours, with a state-of-the-art fully automated roller mill to meet the high demands of our customers.
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  100555Send e-mailAsiros - Thessaloniki23940612406972017033