in: All Greece
- Mills Rodia , a family business started in 1937 , we are the fourth generation to continue this work . The first mill was founded in gkazomylos Mr Grevena Rodia to my great grandfather , Liolios Timmy . Then evolved and became stone mill to reach its present form , now is a ultramodern mill that meets all the standards required for the safe processing of grain, so to produce a product of high standards and excellent quality . With respect to our customers and with much love and passion for a job that has passed from generation to generation , we collect the highest quality grain from the finest soft grain , from the region of Western Macedonia , grind our own mills with excellent conditions health and safety , and having sifted and tested quality available to you . Preveza Dimitrios
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  248866Send e-mail3rd KLM GREVENON RODIAS - Grevena24620872856974909606 (Πρέβεζας Δημήτρης)
- Flour in Agia Kyriaki Trikala. For years, the Agia Kyriaki Trikala, there is milling PISSAS B. KONSTANTINOS. We sell and service all the prefectures of Thessaly (Larissa, Volos, Karditsa, Trikala) with: soft flour 70%, TM Hard, wholemeal 90%, cornstarch. We serve the entire region.
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIES52058AGIA KIRIAKI - Trikala24310428226947279656
- Keramari Bros company was founded in 1987 by brothers Demetrius & Athanasios Keramaris and is based in the industrial area O.T.8 Sindos continuing for 3rd generation family tradition in the field of Flour. Active in the formulation and packaging of cereal flours and pulses coming from first quality Greek products of Macedonian land. He has developed applications and system management of food hygiene and safety which meets the requirements of ELOT 1416: 2000 (Systems Management hygiene and food safety - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) HACCP, and quality management system that meets the requirements of ELOT ISO 9001: 2000 (quality Management Systems) and ELOT EN ISO 22000: 2005 (Packing Handling Storage & Cereal Rice & Pulses, Sugar, powdered, niseste).
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  54245Send e-mailOT 8 INDUSTRIAL AREA OF THESSALONIKI - SINDOS - Thessaloniki2310795488
- Headquartered in Vatolakkos Grevena, the John Mills Chalatsoglou and Sons SA was founded in 1950 and functioned in their original form up in 1981, and that year they moved to a new building with new modern machinery (Germany) the latest technology. The capacity of the mill is Chalatsoglou at 150 grains per 24 MV. The raw material (wheat) is gathered from the main area of Grevena (area of high quality) and the surrounding prefectures of Grevena, Kozani and Kastoria. The solvency of the company is its long presence in the Greek sector where modernization flour mills arrived I.CHALATSOGLOU AND SONS SA at high levels of consumption and production-quality manufactured products. The company I.CHALATSOGLOU AND SONS SA has certified food safety management system ISO 22000: 2005
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  102393VATOLAKKOS - Grevena24620612126978896260
- Flour of first quality, bran, whole wheat flour, Didimotiho Evros. The mill operates since 1983 and serves the entire prefecture of Evros, Komotini, Kavala, Xanthi, Drama.
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  41990POLIA - Didymoteicho25530612696978991755
THESSALONIKI FISHERY INDUSTRY - CEREAL TRADE - PRODUCTION - FLOUR - FLOUR - CEREAL - CAPTAIN AND SONSFlour milling industry, grain trade, in Assiros, Thessaloniki. G. Captain & Sons SA was established and has been operating successfully for 50 years. It is now run by the third generation of the Captain family. Based in Assiros Thessaloniki and active in the production and trade of cereals and flours, with a state-of-the-art fully automated roller mill to meet the high demands of our customers.
Category: FLOUR INDUSTRIESImages  80145Send e-mailAsiros - Thessaloniki23940612406972017033