GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONS
in: All Greece
Anna Kougioumtsidou Obstetrician of Lagada - Polichni Thessaloniki - Surgeon Gynecologist Meteora Polichni - Neapoli2nd doctor's office: Nick. Papageorgiou 13, Lagadas, Thessaloniki, tel. 2394301361 Obstetrician-Gynecologist Surgeon Anna Kougioumtsidou has completed the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Papageorgiou General Hospital in Thessaloniki and maintains her clinics in Polichni (Meteora Square) and Lagada in Thessaloniki. Opening hours Meteora Polichnis: Wednesday - Friday: 17:00 - 21:00 Lagadas: Monday - Thursday: 17:00 - 21:00, Wednesday: 10:00 - 14:00 The services it offers in its clinics are as follows: Prenatal screening Pregnancy monitoring High risk pregnancy Birth Contraception Breast examination Infertility investigation Ultrasound Papanicolaou test Cervical pathology - Warts Urinary incontinence Gynecological surgeries Hysteroscopy / Laparoscopy Menopause - Osteoporosis
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  6471Send e-mailMessinis 5, Polichni - Neapoli Thessaloniki23140148786937328391
Christos Theodoridis - Obstetrician Serres - Surgeon Gynecologist Serres - Laparoscopy - Hysteroscopy Serres - Colposcopy - Pap Test - Breast Check - InfertilityGynecologist & Obstetrician Surgeon Christos Theodoridis maintains his clinic in Serres, has state-of-the-art equipment, monitors medical developments and provides integrated gynecological services, with his primary focus on building a meaningful relationship with women. She is next to the woman, with modern means of prevention, diagnosis and treatment, special care and deep knowledge, excellent training and high level of expertise. With respect to the woman, she provides her patients with confidence, performs gynecological and obstetric ultrasound, performs complete gynecological assessment, applies modern diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and inspires complete confidence and safety. Trust the doctor and do not hesitate to contact him for any gynecological issues you may have. Services: Pap test Ultrasound Ultrasound of the Matrix, Ovary, Breast Colposcopy - Biopsy Cervical Pathology Laparoscopy Hysteroscopy Preventive vaccination for cervical cancer Control - Breastfeeding Complete gynecological examination Infertility Prenatal checkup Surgical procedures Issues that concern women: Warts Vaginitis Endometriosis Contraceptive methods (pill, spiral, etc.) Polycystic ovaries Fibroids Matrix Polyps Climacteric - Menopause Osteoporosis
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  5389Send e-mail6, Thessalonikis Str. - Serres town23210871446972313530
- Fertility & Gynecology Center Gynecology - Obstetrics - Reproductive Medicine Infertility Investigation and Management Assisted Reproduction IVF Personalized application of pioneering medical techniques at the service of the modern woman. Scientific Supervisor Ioannis K. Dimitrakopoulos Obstetrician - Surgeon - Gynecologist Member of the Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (SAMNAS) We provide a wide range of specialist services aimed at the comprehensive care of women. We apply personalized innovative medical techniques in combination with personal touch to keep you safe. Epigenetic Applied Gynecological Biochemistry - Endocrinology - Micronutrient and Medical Nutrition in Pregnancy, Infertility and Gynecology Regenerative Medicine - Platelet Therapies (PRP) Complete Gynecological ChekUp Color Interpolated Doppler Gynecological Ultrasound Obstetric Ultrasound Classic and Wet Phase Test Pap (Thin Prep) Colposcopy Vaginal Cultures - Molecular Detection of Pathogens - Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) HPV DNA Tests HPV Typing Screening and Treatment of Warts and Other Sexually Transmitted Diseases Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgery Hysteroscopy Endometrial - Fibroids Treatment
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  15316Send e-mail196, Dimitriou Gounari Str - Glifada21067161266940296060
- The obstetrician-gynecologist Maragoudaki Eva: - Graduated from the General High School of Rethymno - Received a degree from the Medical School of the University of Crete Heraklion 1995 - Agricultural in the Bay of Korthio 1996-1997 - General Surgery Giannio Hospital 1997-1998 - Oncology Gynecology GNPMetaxa - Obstetrics GNPG State of Nice - Her office is located in Piraeus since 2006 and is collaborating with IASO & REA maternity hospitals She is a mother of three children He is a member of: - Panhellenic Medical Association - Medical Association of Piraeus - Hellenic Obstetrics and Gynecology Society - Hellenic Society of Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy - Hellenic Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Hellenic Society of Gynecological Endocrinology - ESGE (European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy) - E.S.A.G. (European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology) - ISUOG (The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology) SCIENTIFIC WORK scientific projects Dr. Evangelia Maragoudaki has presented the following scientific papers at conferences: EC ILEOS OF CANCER TUMOR OF THE COLON WITH LOCATION IN THE BALL GALLERY 7th Panhellenic Surgical Conference,
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  24571Send e-mailHroon Polytexniou 67 - Pireas2104184045
Evangelinakis Nikolaos MD, MSc, PhD - Obstetrician - Gynecologist Surgeon Ilion Athens - Academic Fellow of the University of Athens Obstetrics & Gynecology ClinicEvangelinakis Nikolaos is a graduate of the Athens Medical School after being admitted through Pan-Hellenic examinations. She received her Master's Degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Attikon University Hospital and received her Master of Science (MSc) in Pathology after two years of study. He supported his Doctoral Thesis in 2013 with a special focus on early childbirth for which he received an "Excellent" and was awarded a Doctorate of the University of Athens Medical School. Currently, he is an Academic Fellow of the University of Athens's 3rd Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic in the High Risk Pregnancy Department and the Embryonic Medicine Unit, a member of the Endometrial Surgery Team, teaching in the Postgraduate Program in Postgraduate Studies, . He has been a coordinating researcher for the PGN. Atticon in the pan-European multicenter ASPRE study conducted under the auspices of Professor K. Nicolaides' Fetal Medicine Foundation, which has changed the world-wide data on the prevention and treatment of preeclampsia and placental insufficiency. In his private clinic he provides specialized services that cover the full spectrum of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Experience High Risk Pregnancy - Preeclampsia - Early Childbirth, Gynecological Endocrinology & Menopause - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Infertility - Endometriosis, HPV infection - Colposcopy
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  5103Send e-mailAthinas 34 - Ilion21026220756947008415
Gynecologist Obstetrician Kozani - Zikopoulos Michael - Surgeon - Gynecologists - Fertility Problems - Prenatal In Kozani - Ultrasound Matrix & Breast - Pap smear Test - Prenatal Checkup - Climatologist
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  8454Send e-mail2, D Pagouni Str. - Kozani24610494746932340941
- The obstetrician-gynecologist Giannidou Aikaterini maintains her office in Acharnes, Attica. Her years of experience in gynecological issues make her reliable. In an environment, in our office which is located at Salaminos 15 [ANCIENT THEATER], Acharnai - Athens, our mission is to offer a comprehensive care to women of all ages and to provide solutions to their problems and questions. We are by the side of the woman throughout her life and in all the changes that her body will experience. From adolescence and adulthood to pregnancy and menopause. Our standard obstetric - gynecological clinic is equipped with the latest technological means and provides you with a complete gynecological examination, Pap test (Pap), breast examination and pregnancy monitoring. Ms. Giannidou collaborates with the following Maternity Homes: MITERA - REA - GAIA - IASO - LETO We receive daily at our office by appointment.
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  57354Send e-mailAncient Theater 15 (formerly Salaminos 15) - Axarne21024033216972910927
- NIKOLAOS KOTSALIS Surgeon Obstetrician - Gynecologist | Thassos STABLE POSITION From 1998 until now I work in my private Obstetrics Gynecology Clinic, covering the needs of residents and tourists, constantly, regardless of day and time. The subjects of the practice include all physiology and pathology of Gynecology and Obstetrics as well as modern methods of diagnosis and treatment. UNIVERSITY STUDIES 1997 to 1985 Faculty of Medicine, University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania SPECIALIZATION AND WORKING POSITIONS 1/1998 to date private practice in Limenas Thassos 1998-1996 private practice in Athens 1/1994 to 1/1996 qualified at the General Hospital of Nikaia, Piraeus 1/1993 to 1/1994 qualified at the University Hospital Heidelberg, Germany Department of In Vitro Fertilization 1/1991 to 1/1993 qualified at the General Prefectural Hospital "AG. OLGA "of N. Ionia 1/1989 to 1/1990 qualified at the "GENIKO KRATIKO" Hospital of Athens 3/1986 to 10/1986, specializing in the 401 Military Hospital of Athens MEMBER OF MEDICAL COMPANIES Association of Obstetricians Gynecologists of Greece, Greek Obstetrics and Gynecology Society Hellenic Society of Colposcopy and Pathology Hellenic Society of Ultrasound in Gynecology and Obstetrics Hellenic Mastological Society Hellenic Assisted Reproduction Company
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  38347Send e-mail6, PAVLOU MELA STR - Thasos25930236226944310664
Koutras Georgios - Gynecologist Kolonaki - Pap Test Kolonaki Athens - Laparoscopic Surgery Kolonaki - Gynecologists in Center of AthensGeorgios Koutras MD Obstetrician Gynaecologist Kolonaki G. S. Koutras was born on 3/1/1979 and grew up in Athens, with ancestry from the prefecture of Phocis. He graduated in 1996 from the 13th Lyceum of Athens. He studied medicine at GR.TOPA IASI University and graduated as a 9.9 degree graduate. He served as an agricultural doctor at PI Desphina 13.10.2003 to 13.01.2005. He worked as a specialized doctor at the Surgery Clinic of the Amfissa Prefectural Hospital from 25.02.2005 until 29.07.2006. He served as a military assistant in the surgical field at the 414 Military Hospital of Xanthi. From 13.11.2007 to 20.07.2008 he specialized in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic of the Amfissa Prefectural Hospital. Georgios Koutras specialized at A UNIVERSITY CLINIC of ALEXANDRA Hospital under the supervision of Professor A. ANTSAKLIS since 07.11.2008. until 29.11.2011 and participated in a huge number of surgeries, childbirths as well as specialized medical operations. Warts Treatment (HPV) Cervical Pathology Child and adolescent gynecology Intergalactic ultrasound through genital organs Pregnancy - high risk pregnancies Laparoscopic surgery Hysteroscopy GLOSSARY Breast surgery GSKoutras has taken part in a variety of scientific sessions, work and research. He maintains a private clinic in Kolonaki, at 26 Karneadou str., as well as in Amfissa, at Stalou 1 and Mitropoleos. He is a partner of the IASO, LITO and GEA Hospitals. He is certified for e-prescription and receives an appointment. Trust the doctor for your regular gynecological check, for pregnancy monitoring, and for treating any kind of gynecological diseases. 2nd Office: 1, Stallou & Μitropoleos, Amfissa, Fokida 33100 Τel.: +30 2265400049 | Mob.: +30 6972000307 Email: email@example.com Office Hours Αthens By Appointment Amfissa Monday - Τuesday: morning 08:30 - 14:00, afternoon 17:00 - 20:30 Friday and Saturday after appointment booking 26, KARNEADOU STR, Kolonaki | 2107290673 | 6972000307 firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  30697Send e-mail26, Karneadou str - Kolonaki6972000307
Nicolaidou Marilla - Gynecologist Surgeon Piraeus Agia Paraskevi - Specialized in Endoscopic Surgery - Laparoscopy - HysteroscopyShe was born and raised in Athens. He attended the Medical School of the University of Athens, where he was admitted to Panhellenic Examinations. After receiving the Diploma at the age of six he served as a Doctor in the Prefecture of Arcadia and more specifically at the Kollin Peripheral Clinic. As part of her specialization she was trained in General Surgery at the Surgical Clinic of NIMTS Hospital for one year. She then continued her education at the Aged Savvas Hospital of Aging, and was trained in Gynecology, dealing with the whole spectrum of Gynecology and Gynecological Oncology. At the same time, she worked at the St. Savvas Laboratory of Virology during this period and until the end of her specialization, she was involved in the study of HPV warts, as well as gene research in endometrial cancer. She completed her specialization at the "Elena Venizelou" Maternity Hospital, where she has done a large number of births and has had urgent cases of obstetrics. She holds a Master's degree in "Research in Female Reproduction". She is the holder of the International Interuniversity Diploma of Operative Endoscopy in Gynecology of the International Center of Surgery Endoscopy (CICE), which is certified in endoscopic surgery (hysteroscopy-laparoscopy).
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  34217Send e-mailPraxitelous 125 - Pireas21140969776945977744
Obstetrician - Gynecologist Surgeon Katerini Pieria - Apostolidis Dimitrios - Infertility Katerini Pieria - Ultrasound Katerini Pieria - Colposcopy - Pap test - SalpingographyThe office of Mr. Apostolidis Dimitris operates in Katerini. It serves the area of Katerini and the surrounding areas. He is contracted with EOPYY and receives it daily by phone. The following services are provided at the doctor's office: Monitoring of normal pregnancy and high-risk pregnancy Fetal medicine - prenatal examination Reproduction - Infertility (infertility testing - investigation and treatment) IVF Four-dimensional obstetric ultrasound Color Doppler Ultrasound of the vagina and abdomen Complete obstetric - gynecological examination Child and Adolescent Gynecology Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - control - treatment Pap smear and thin-Prep test (liquid form) Gynecological oncology Gynecological endocrinology Warts - strain identification (HPV) - treatment Colposcopy and cervical biopsy Ultrasound Laparoscopy Breast examination - prevention Breast cytology Menopause - menopause - hormonal replacement Osteoporosis Urogynecology (incontinence, pelvic floor relaxation)
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  22526Send e-mailAgias Lavras - Katerini23510295586932546565
Obstetrician Chios - Gynecological Surgeon Chios - MINA THOMOU - Gynecologist - Prenatal Examination - Gynecological Examination - High Risk Pregnancy ChiosMINA THOMOU Obstetrician - Gynecologist Surgeon Chios The Obstetrics - Gynecology Clinic "MINA THOMOU" which is located in Chios, has been near you for several years. This is a beautiful and elegant space, equipped with the most modern machines of the latest technology that ensure diagnostic accuracy for each service. The obstetrician-gynecological surgeon and her experienced team provide comprehensive care to women of all ages and provide solutions to her problems and questions. WE UNDERTAKE Prenatal Testing Gynecological examination High Risk Pregnancy The obstetrician-gynecological surgeon offers its services, with the sole aim of your health and well-being!
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  42520Send e-mailPolytechniou 13 (1st Floor) - Chios22714003856972236537
Obstetrician Gynecologist - Limnaios Konstantinos - Assisted Reproduction - Infertility - Colposcopy - Doppler Ultrasound - Keratsini - PeramaMr Lemnaios Konstantinos' gynecological clinic is located in Keratsini, at 417 Grigoriou Lambraki Street and in Perama on 13 Karolis Dimitriou street (1st floor). The clinic provides comprehensive care to women of all ages and provides solutions to her problems and questions. It is equipped with state-of-the-art technological media. The services of the clinic combine practical, clinical and classical obstetrics gynecology, adapted to the modern age using all the necessary equipment: Gynecological examinations PSP, breast control High-risk pregnancy monitoring Prenatal checkup Ultrasound examination of pregnancy Menopause The doctor is a partner of the Athens Medical Center and the Gaia Obstetrician. Accepts by phone appointment.
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  2367Send e-mail417, Grigoriou Lampraki Str. - Keratzini2104003868,21111555636974441781
Obstetrician Gynecologist Larissa - Stelios Karvelas - PAP Test - Assisted Reproduction - Hysteroscopy - IVF - Gynecological Testing Larissa ThessalyCV Stelios Karvelas Obstetrician Gynecologist | Larissa I was born on 25/02/1965 in Heraklion, Crete where I graduated high school in 1982. I graduated from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki with a degree of "Very Good". I received my license in 7/8/1989. I completed my specialty of Obstetrics - Gynecology at the University Hospital Clinic of the Hippocratic Hospital of Thessaloniki on 8/9/1998. I have participated in practical seminars both in Greece and abroad. I have participated in conferences with paperwork both in Greece and abroad. Much more as a colleague. I have been keeping a private practice in Larissa since 2000. Since 2007 I am the Chief Health Officer at the "YGEIA" Clinic of Larissa and the Head of the Ultrasound Department.
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  24803Send e-mailMegalou Alexandrou 4 - Larisa24105320706977506069
- Georgios Nikoletakis Obstetrician - Gynecologist MD, PhD is a Doctor of Medicine and specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Greece, at the University General Hospital of Heraklion, Crete. His next training station was in London where he worked at the Fetal Medicine Foundation for two years next to Professor Mr. Kypros Nikolaidis and specialized in the following: Examination of the Cervical Transparency at 12 weeks Level B ultrasound at 20 weeks to investigate any congenital anomalies of the fetus. Doppler study and ultrasound of fetal development at 32 weeks. He has participated in a series of papers from these Units, in international and Greek conferences, as well as publications in international and recognized journals (Journals) of medical content such as Metabolism. Member of the Hellenic Society of Perinatal Medicine. Holder of the A.L.S.O. (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics) and partner at Mother Maternity Hospital. He returned to Greece in 2011 after his training in London and is in charge of the Fetal Medicine Center in Heraklion, Crete. Member of Medical Associations: - Medical Association of Heraklion Testing for chromosomal and anatomical abnormalities of the fetus during pregnancy. Necessary tests performed before and during pregnancy. Calculation of gestational age based on the Last Menstruation Screening for cervical cell lesions Prenatal examination & Ultrasound Fetal Cervical Transparency Check Fetal Anatomy Examination (Level B) Doppler Fetal Cervical Transplant Ultrasound, Second level ultrasound Ultrasound DOPLER of the fetus
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  93025Send e-mailArchbishop Makariou 52 & Melissinon 20 - HERAKLION28102215356976562888
Obstetrician Surgeon Gynecologist Thessaloniki - Babas Evangelos - Gynecology - Obstetrics - Male & Female InfertilityEvangelos Babas specializes in Laparoscopic, Robotic & Hysteroscopic Surgery, Infertility and Obstetrics-Gynecology Ultrasound. She is active in Thessaloniki as an Obstetrician-Gynecologist and maintains a private Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic at 111 Tsimiski Street. She has participated in numerous scientific conferences and symposia and has published papers in scientific journals in Greece and abroad. Our office provides services of a complete gynecological examination, as well as a large number of treatments.
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  6446Send e-mailTsimiski 111 - Thessaloniki23108610646944650580
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Ampelokipi Athens - MITSIS THEODOROS - Gynecologist Surgeon Ampelokipi Athens - Gynecological Examinations Ampelokipi Athense-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org MITSIS THEODOROS is an Obstetrician - Surgeon - Gynecologist in the area of Ampelokipi, Athens. He is quite specialized and handles modern machines and methods for valid diagnoses and effective surgeries. Theodoros Mitsis is a graduate of the Medical School of Athens. She works as an Obstetrician-Gynecologist and a Gynecological Surgeon privately, while collaborating with large private clinics in Greece. You specialize in Endoscopic Surgery, Ultrasound and Surgical Gynecology. He deals with Assisted Reproduction and is one of the first in Greece to apply Robotic Surgery in Gynecology. He treats all incidents with special attention to the woman's personality and approaches all ages with patience and dignity. Director of the Gynecology Clinic Melathron Health Hospital TYPET Robotic surgery Euroclinic Endoscopic Surgery Rhea, Mother, Euroclinic, Iasso, Leto, Doctor's Hospital, Gaia Obstetrics Gynecology Mother, Rhea, Iasso Research Seminars Euroclinic of Athens Private clinic
Category: GYNECOLOGIST - SURGEONSImages  5448Send e-mailKifissias 6 - Ampelokipoi21077581116972232311, 6936993778 (για ραντεβού)
- Images  18196Send e-mail129-131 K. Karamanli street - Thessaloniki23103009066972843825
Page 1 from 3 Next