- AKATOS Hotel Agia Marina, Chania In one of the most beautiful areas of Chania, Agia Marina, 8 km from the city and 19 km from the airport, located AKATOS HOTEL, our hotel, which got its name from the ancient word meaning small boat. The elegance, functionality of areas, the friendliness of our people along with meticulous attention to detail, give the position an ideal place for dreamy holidays. Amenities: pool-bar Pool Guest room Reception Snak-bar Exclusively for our customers, we have parking 10 cars. You can book from our hotel trips such as: for SAMARIA, ELAFONISI, GRAMVOUSA, Balos, Knossos and more. Around our hotel there is: Just opposite the pharmacy, right next to us bank, ATM and 500 meters mail and gas station, super market and several restaurants. We are located next to the taxi rank and bus stop. At 500 meters from us is the Villa Mercedes, Vareladiko and Savy. At 1.5 km is the mill. 20 km from the hotel is one of the best beaches in our county. Stay safe at Hotel Akatos - Instructions for Covid-19 Book now *With every reservation made by our site, you earn 10% Discount In our hotel you can use VISA and MASTER CARD.
Category: HOTELSImages  166791Send e-mailAGIA MARINA - Chania28210689806945372014
- We are a warm and friendly hotel in the heart of Chania and we are the ideal choice for your stay in our city. We are located 50 meters from the bus station and 250 meters from the Venetian port. Our hotel is waiting for you during the summer and winter periods. All rooms are bright with private bathrooms, balcony, TV, mini bar, free wireless Internet access, hairdryer, air conditioning, and Room Service. Our hotel can serve for your vacation and professional activities and offers you comfortable recreational lounge, TV and video, cafeteria bar and buffet breakfast. KONTAKT: George Vougiokalakis til.6974947337
Category: HOTELSImages  70923Send e-mail47 ZYMVRAKAKIDON - Chania2821070007
- Welcome to "CASA LEONE" hotel, an authentically restored, historic Venetian villa built in the 15th century, situated at the romantic Venetian port of Chania. Its original owners were Venetians descended from a well-known family of musicians named Leone, from whom our hotel has taken its name. After much work and with painstaking care, under the oversight of the Archaeological Service, Casa Leone residence has been converted into a classy and romantic boutique hotel in 1999. While modern conveniences and comforts have been added to Casa Leone, it still retained the old wolrd charm that will take you back in earlier times to the romantic atmosphere of the Venetian period. Facilities General Grounds, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Safe, Heating, Baggage Storage, Air Conditioning, Sun Terrace. Activities Library. Services Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Concierge Service. Breakfast Homemade breakfast based on Cretan nutrition Internet Free! Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge. Free! Internet access from Lobby PC Parking Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby
Category: HOTELSImages  22169Send e-mailTHEOTOKOPOULOU 18 - Chania2821076762,28210563726934628328
Category: HOTELSImages - Chania2821028440
- Alianthos, meaning flower of the sea, represents the ideal environment of our complex with a flourishing garden next to the magnificent blue of the Cretan sea. It offers hospitality, comfort and serenity giving the unique opportunity to relax right next to the sea. It is situated in a very quiet area, which takes full advantage of views of the sea and the White Mountains. There is a private bay where you can feel the freshness of the Cretan sea and admire the brilliant sunrise or sunset. The big swimming pool, in the middle of our beautiful garden provides the opportunity to relax just lying under the warm golden sun. With commitment to Greek hospitality, we are inviting you to enjoy an unforgettable holiday providing the very best. The complex consists of 13 apartments as follows: 2 studios, 7 with one bedroom and 4 with two bedrooms. All apartments are stylishly furnished and carefully designed for the most enjoyable stay. Their facilities include: fully equipped kitchens, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone, air-condition, safe box and balcony or veranda with a breathtaking sea view.
Category: HOTELSImages Send e-mail- Chania2821060420
- In Chania and 7 km. from the city in a small village Kato Stalos, are our apartments Girogiali. The word "Girogiali" gives to understand their location - around the sea. Our hotel has 28 apartments and each of them has a kitchen and a fridge where you can make breakfast, lunch or dinner, also has a cozy space for a bedroom, air condition for the hot summer nights, safe and large comfortable balcony where you can spend your nights alone or with friends. All apartments have sea views and every morning you can enjoy the sunrise. You can swim in the small swimming pool when the sea is not available for swimming and keeps you company by the pool bar which is open for visitors from 8:00 am until late at night. Also once a week, at the pool bar is a Cretan night with traditional dances of Crete and Cretan cuisine). Our beach is famous for its clear waters and blue flags, offers hours of relaxation under the sun. At a distance of 20-50 meters, there are supermarkets, cafeterias and internet cafe. At 200-300 meters there are 2 medical centers and entertainment venues for large and small.
Category: HOTELSImages Send e-mailKATO STALOS - Chania28210680566986572197
- Images Send e-mail- Chania28210550906944355123
- Nostos Hotel is located in the heart of the Old Town of Chania . It is 300 meters from the Central Market of Chania and from Nea Chora Beach, only 16 Km distance from the Airport and 6 Km from the Port. To Airport:14km, To Hospital:1km
Category: HOTELSSend e-mailZampeliou 42-46 - Chanion2821094743
- Located in the heart of the White mountains of Chania, Villa Galatia is distant of 90 kilometers from Chania Airport. Ideal for mountain lovers that need quiet holidays it provides a peacefull and a very pleasant stay. The beach of Sfakia is distant only of 17 kilometers. In the village you will find super market, cafes and traditional taverns where you can enjoy the Cretan hospitality and spirit. Villa Galatia is a double floor stone built traditionnal Cretan Village house of 130 square metres and offers all the comforts to its guests. It consists of 3 main bedrooms that can accomodate 7 persons and 2 bathrooms. A wooden lader leads from one floor to the other. The first floor consists of the main area, kitchen,1 bathroom and 1 big bedroom consistent of a double bed and a large wardrobe. The second consists of 2 large bedrooms with spacious wardrobes and a TV set, and between the two you will find a spacious balcony with a breathtaking view. The one bedroom which is on the north side of our villa, consists of a double bed, a desk and a wardrobe. The second one on the south side consists of a double bed and a single one, as well as a veranda with a remarkable view of the White Mountains. Between the two bedrooms there is a large bathroom. In the main area on the first floor where sitting room, dining room and fully equiped kitchen are connected you will find a big fireplace,TV and WI-FI. The sofa in the sitting room turns into a single bed as well. There are 2 very big terraces outside where you can enjoy the unique mountain view,sense the mountain breeze with it's one of a kind odour and also have your meals. One is in front of the main entrance , the other conneted with the first floor is on the left side on a higher level from the ground. Every part of Villa Galatia is fully furnitured with renovated antiques and vintage acesories. Big windows in all the sides of Villa provide the place with a perfect day light in each and every aspect. The surrounding areas of Villa Galatia, the flowers and trees, which are all naturally set amongst rocks, are illuminated by the luminous sunlight during the day, and by the shimmering light of the moon. Activities. In the village of Kares in Askifou you can visit the War Museum of George Hatzidakis that displays relics of the 2nd World War, which Hatzidakis himself has collected over the past 50 years. You can also go hunting at the hunting centre for wild birds, while horse-riding, mountain biking, and bungee jumping on the Aradena Bridge (138m) are also options for activities. You may visit the Samaria Gorge, the largest gorge in Europe, which is a National Park and stretches 15km, as well as a host of other impressive gorges like that of Imvros, Aradena,Kallikratis, and not to mention, a number of caves. The mountain shelter of Tavris is also well-worth a visit, as its ideal location at an altitude of 1,200m offers an excellent view of the plateaus of Tavris and Niatos. You should also not neglect a visit to the outstanding beaches of Loutro, Glyka Nera,Marmara, Iliga and Orthi Ammos at Fragokastello, to name just a few. Regarding the local cuisine, you may sample a variety of traditional tastes and products at the taverns and traditional coffee shops of the area, such as the well-known “Sfakianes pites” (flat thin pie with mizithra cheese and honey), the local lamb stew and the Graviera cheese accompanied by local thyme honey.
Category: HOTELSImages Send e-mailASKYFOU - SFAKIA - Chania28210754116974873408
- The hotel is located in the village Syia Sougia in the southern part of the county Chanion.Ena fantastic place where the white mountains (Madares) stop in the water in the crystal waters of the Libyan Sea opposite the island of Gavdos. Our hotel is only three stars in the region and created by the love of family and Vouraki Vittoraki.Vrisketai just 100 meters from the unique beach of Sougia. We aspire that the comfortable and fully equipped rooms to make your holiday unforgettable.
Category: HOTELSImages Send e-mailSOUGIA - Chania28230511746944788571
- Enjoy your breakfast or a light lunch at the pool-bar and try our typical homemade sweets together with the best coffee in town. Walk around the area and visit all the different restaurants, bars or music-clubs and you will see that whatever you want, is right here where you want it. Catch a taxi or the local bus and in 5 minutes you will be in Chania. Visit the old city and the Venetian harbour or rent a car and travel around the island. Whatever you want, cars, bikes, tickets, excursions, all you have to do is ask at the reception. We will be happy to help.
Category: HOTELSImages Send e-mailAGIOI APOSTOLOI - Chanion28210320506972833370
- Kalliston in ancient Greek means the best, the most beautiful. It is located in Glaros Chania and is theur main aim, to make each visitor feel unique both with our facilities and services, and the staff attentiveness. To Airport:16km, To Port:8km, To Hospital:4km.
Category: HOTELSImages Send e-mailBeach Glarou - Chanion2821034420,2821034400