in: All Greece
Agricultural Cooperative of Olive Oil Producers Panagias Pediados Heraklion - Olive Oil Trade Panagia Pediados Heraklion - Olive Trade HeraklionThe Agricultural Cooperative of its 180 members has set up a Producer Group consisting of 170 producers who exploit a total of 4,733 acres of olive groves producing high quality virgin olive oil. The headquarters are in the village of Panagia of the municipality of Minoa Pediadas. Objectives of OP-AS PANAGIAS which is formed on the initiative of the olive growers of PA PANAGIAS is: the optimization of production costs and return on investment in terms of environmental standards, the conduct of research and the development of initiatives on sustainable production methods, innovative practices, economic competitiveness and market developments, the promotion and provision of technical assistance for the use of environmentally sound cultivation practices and techniques, the promotion and provision of technical support for the use of production standards, the improvement of product quality and the development of products with a protected designation of origin or a protected geographical indication or products covered by a national quality label, the management of by-products and waste, in particular for the protection of water, soil and landscape quality and preservation or promotion of biodiversity, contributing to the sustainable use of natural resources and mitigating climate change, developing initiatives in the field of promotion and marketing. participation in support programs for the olive oil and table olive sector provided for in Article 29 of Regulation (EC) 1308/2013. The village has found tools dating back to the Neolithic Age. As it is today, it is believed to have been developed by the Venetians in the 13th century. A Venetian castle was built. Panayia probably owes its name to the Byzantine Monastery of Panagia Psomopoula. Based on the oldest administrative division, Panagia was a separate community and belonged to the province of Pediados in the prefecture of Heraklion. At the time of the Ottoman rule and the years of the Cretan state, Panagia was the seat of a separate and homonymous municipality. The village is mentioned in 1577 in Venetian and Turkish censuses. 1585 (Panagia), with 278 inhabitants, and the Turkish census (1671) with 87 horses. In the periphery of the village there are many chapels associated with legends and legends. The chapel of Agios Georgios Agrimologos, Agios Nikolaos of Agia Marina where the last rare hagiographies were discovered and is located on the path leading to Viannos next to where the Moulaye's inn in Peratostrasta is located and leads out of the village basin
Category: OLIVE OILImages  120Send e-mailPanagia Pediados - HERAKLION28910613186985118181
CRETEL S.A. - CRETEL SA KARGAKOU BROS - OLIVE OIL TRADE AND PACKAGING - EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL HERAKLION CRETEThe company CRETEL SA is engaged in the production, packaging and marketing of olive oils . The company's history starts in 1988 where she made her first steps into space, the main pursuit , collection , processing and marketing of virgin olive oils from the rich oil producing region of Crete. The company goes to another level, broader and higher in 1988 with significant investments which creates its own modern factory . Since then much has changed . Passion and thirst of management and employees, bringing the remarkable position in the Greek market. The philosophy of the company is committed to continuous quality assurance and control of the means of production and goods produced and intended for human consumption. The use of new technologies and modern methods of production and standardization is something that characterizes us and cause us even greater responsibility to the consumer. Aiming impeccable service, and to ensure the health of our client , we obtained the quality certificate ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and health HACCP.
Category: OLIVE OILImages  68064Send e-mailGALIA - FESTOS - Iraklio28920235436977221709
- The olive mill has been operating since 1980 . When it first started it was a small company where ascholoutan only with olive oil . Our main concern all these years was to get high quality services for the extraction of oil . For this reason we turned to small business that have a modern enterprise with modern facilities and equipment. The olive mill is Organic and dealing with the packaging of olive oil and the sale ( Wholesale - Retail) . For ten years the " Eleourgiki Mitzela " deals with the standardization of olive oil . There remains nothing more than to visit us, to inquire closely .
Category: OLIVE OILImages  52141Send e-mailAMALIAPOLI - ALMYROS - Almiros2422091140,24220910606956480157
- 15357Send e-mail4 KLM LARISIS - FARSALON - Larisa2413008812
- Images  39101Send e-mailKamares - Aegio26910311186932702169
- Oil Mills Roumpedakis Bros Olive oil of Crete Our company "Oil Mills Roumpedakis Bros", based in Chania, Crete, is a family business that since 1901 has been engaged in love and passion with the production and marketing of olive oil in Crete. It is one of the first companies licensed and certified in the production of olive oil in Crete, which never stops producing and evolving. We produce with dedication all these years extra virgin olive oil from Crete, which comes from selected olive groves of Apokoronas Chania and we offer it in retail and wholesale. Our olive oil plant is a state-of-the-art and certified unit that, combined with our high technology and years of experience, allows us to produce an excellent product that brings us first in customer preferences. The great demand for extra virgin olive oil has led our company to increase production and rank it among the top businesses in Crete that produce and market extra virgin olive oil in Greece and all over Europe. Mode of production Milling the fruit is done on a day-to-day basis and the method you use for picking olive oil is appropriate for special qualities of extra virgin olive oil with certified machinery and a temperature of not more than 25 degrees. Storage The storage is made in special warehouses of less than 18 degrees in stainless steel tanks suitable for storage of olive oil. The secret of our success is the love we have for the oil and its production process. Our aim is to offer you the most pure and quality excellent virgin olive oil of Crete at economical prices. Oil Mills Roumpedakis Bros | Olive oil of Crete Agii Pantes Apokoronou - Chania, Crete Tel: 2825071300 Mobile: 6937001347
Category: OLIVE OILImages  153236Send e-mailAgioi Pantes Apokoronou - Chania28250713006937001347
Category: OLIVE OILImages  111452Send e-mailAGIOS ILIAS - PIRGOS - Purgos302105724004306947264097
Olive Oil Production - Koroneika Olives - Agrielia Oil - Carob Oil - Spartolado - Sparta Lakonia - Spartan Oil - Agrielia Oil - Kalamata Olives - PeloponneseOlive and oil center, trade, standardization, production, Sparta, Laconia, Kalamata, Messinia, Corinthia, Patras, Achaia, Peloponnese. MANUSUSOS is a family owned company that has been involved in the production, marketing and standardization of pure virgin olive oil for many years. From our own estates that we cultivate with great care and love for many years. Perhaps this is the secret of our quality, extra virgin olive oil and Kalamata olives. For 10 years we have been marketing our production at all exhibitions nationwide. The sale is wholesale and retail where we are asked. Our goal is to achieve high quality, environmental awareness and solidarity. Our personal involvement in cultivation, standardization, olive oil and marketing guarantees the absolute quality of the finished product that comes to your table.
Category: OLIVE OILImages  30568Geraki - Sparta6937820850
- Commercial olive oil, thyme honey production, transportation of liquid and solid food, Zakynthos.
Category: OLIVE OILImages  26153Send e-mailKALLITHEA - ZANTE - Zakinthos26950833766947272226
- The cultivation of olives began in ancient Greece from Crete around 3500 BC , but soon spread to other areas. Today , the olive tree continues to be one of the most useful trees because of the many benefits. The fruit is a delicacy unique to each kind of table , the oil is considered the richest and healthiest vegetable oil and is recommended in almost all diets , the wood is used both in carving and as fuel material , leaves fed to the animals for food while the kernel of the oil produced special purpose .
Category: OLIVE OILImages  27911Send e-mailASTROS - ARKADIA - Arcadia27550227436972078273
- Grita Purchace, Sale and Export Extra Virgin Olive Oil Corinthia Our business, "Grita One-Person IKE", based in Chiliomodi, Corinth, has been active for many years with love and dedication, in the field of olive oil trade and in particular with the wholesale trade. Olive oil produced from the fruit of the olive is a key ingredient of the Mediterranean diet. Depending on its processing, it also results in its qualitative classification and thus distinguishes itself in extra virgin olive oil, virgin olive oil and lampante olive oil (for industrial use only). With modern and equipped units, always in accordance with the necessary conditions, all licenses, as well as experienced and trained personnel, we collect the olive oil from olive growers from all over Greece. The extra virgin olive oil that we collect always ensures that it remains unaltered and we offer it to you wholesalers in Corinthia and all over Greece, with the appropriate certifications. Moreover, our business started with the export of bulk olive oil to Italy and has now spread throughout Europe, thanks to the excellent quality of extra virgin olive oil and our consistency and professionalism. Our goal is that olive oil reaches consumers without interference. Our knowledge and years of experience in the field help us always choose the best olive oil and make sure we always offer you the best. Our vision is to make our products your first choice and rank us at your fixed values. For orders or any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Category: OLIVE OIL31090Send e-mailAnastasiou Reteleti Iatrou 15, Chiliomodi - Corinthia27410981946996520335, 6972321783
Category: OLIVE OILImages  6184Send e-mail201, Papakonstantinou Avenue - Κόρινθος27460242506979113419
- Creta Inox A company that functions in olive industry in Heraklion Crete. For 10 years we manufacture: - Olive oil machines - Tanks networks - Special machines - Comb pickers
Category: OLIVE OILImages  6689Send e-mail6th Κlm Herakleio - Moires - Iraklio28105429706944755680
- Our family business specializing in the manufacture of edible olives in a traditional way without the use of chemicals and preservatives. Our goal is to provide quality products and satisfying even the most demanding customers from a wide variety of products, you have to try.
Category: OLIVE OILImages  27002Send e-mailNEA PLAGIA - Chalkidiki69865700906980179655
- Wherever you are in the world, all it takes is a few drops of our Cretan Olive Oil from ABEA to bring a taste of Cretan life into your home. ABEA olive oil pays true homage to the Cretan olive tree, which has existed on the island since time immemorial. Attesting to its timeless significance, the olive tree is a favourite subject in Minoan art. Olive trees, olive branches and olive blooms are depicted in many wall murals found within the palace of Knossos, on vases and in ideograms on Linear A and B script tablets. The olive fruit itself was a favourite subject even in the craft of gold. There were countless uses for olive oil in Minoan Crete. It was utilized either fragranced or not for cosmetic purposes, for religious ceremonies, as a body ointment, as a therapeutic substance, as a lubricant and as lamp fuel. Goddess Athena who, according to Cretan Mythology was born on the shores of river Triton in Crete, defeated Poseidon in a contest over the name of the city of Athens, by offering humanity an olive-tree - a symbol of peace, wisdom and prosperity. Hippocrates , the father of medicine, believed that Virgin Olive Oil was so beneficial to human health that he recommended it for over 60 therapeutic uses. Modern studies have now confirmed his convictions. The secret of longevity among Cretans was disclosed in Anzel Keys renowned study of seven countries during the 60s and the 70s. It revealed that the health level amongst Cretans was the highest in the world. Cardio-vascular illnesses and cancer were rare on the island. It was further proven that this was largely attributed to the dietary habits of the Cretan people, whose basic dietetic ingredient is olive oil, accounting for one third of their daily calorie intake. The Cretan Olive Oil has excellent quality characteristics. Its acidity is extremely low and its organoleptic characteristics (flavor, aroma) are excellent. In other words, the unparalleled flavour and exceptional aroma of Cretan olive oil certainly owe themselves to the properties of Cretan soil, the indigenous Coroneiki variety, the high level of sunshine and the dry climate which prevails in most areas of the island, particularly during the autumn and winter period when the oil is formed within the fruit. The quality of extra virgin olive oil produced on Crete has been officially recognized by international organizations, leading scientists and taste specialists. Since 1889 the company of ABEA has produced olive oil of the highest and most reliable quality. ABEA is ISO 9001:2000 and HACCP Certified by the "TUV Nord" group.
Category: OLIVE OILImages Send e-mailCHANIA - Chanion2821096071,2821096072,2821096073,28210933646945998550
BIOLOGICAL OLIVE GROVES DIMAS - OLIVE CORINTHIA - OLIVES CORINTHIA - DRIED RAISINS CORINTHIA - VINE KORINTHIA - FIGS KORINTHIAOrganic olive DIMAS, olive oil, olives, raisins, dried, leaves, figs Korinthia. In Corinth Ellinochori Touching lightly on the earth, listening to her breath and collect respecting its fruits to produce extra virgin olive oil;; Organic Olive Dimas;; Oil higher class than the variety;; Manaki;; produced by;; directly from olives and solely by mechanical means. The history of our organic olive The cultivation of olives is Ellinochori at Corinth, at an altitude of 280 meters and 15 kilometers from the Corinthian Gulf. The family business "Organic Olive Dimas" dating AD 4 generations and our possessions are trees more than 150 years. The trees are producing olives type (variety) "Manaki" 70% and the remaining 30% consists of psiloelia type (variety) "Koroneiki" and "Patras." Olive trees planted by the EU Regulation EC Reg 834/2007 on organic farming, where the use of chemical fertilizers and toxic pesticides and overseen by agronomist of the Greek Organic Products Certification "DIO" (www.dionet.gr), who examines and certify the final product. Fertilizing the trees made with animal manures and compost plant or animal. No artificial watered, is "Xeric", thus the biological oil is richer in flavor, nutritional value and taste. The fight is with fly traps and for treating other diseases use approved organic formulations. The olive harvest begins in November and is mild mechanical means to not hurt the trees and placed in ventilated plastic boxes. The elaiopoiisi be done within two days after harvest so the oil has a low acidity (less than 0.8 acids) characterized the extra virgin olive oil. The production of olive oil mill becomes "cold" means that the temperature of the olive paste during kneading and liquid extraction of oil did not exceed 28C thereby maintained unchanged its nutrients and flavor. The produced oil is not filtered and standardized in unit controlled by the "DIO" and keeping the place in stainless steel tanks. The final product has a greenish color with a yellow tint, moderately fruity taste is soft on the palate and in the aftertaste leaves a pleasant fresh feeling. Packaged in glass bottles of 500ml and 750ml glass bottle and 5 liters.
Category: OLIVE OILImages Send e-mailELLINOCHORI - Corinthia27420326646972714017
Page 1 from 2 Next