Πέμπτη 26 Μαΐου 2022 | 08:38 μμ

Greek Business Directory

Companies Catalog

OLIVE OIL OLIVE OIL
in: Corinthia
Area

Categories

 

 

  • Grita - Buy & Export Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Kilimodi Corinth - Olive Oil Products Corinth

    Our company is based in Chiliomodi Korinthia, has been active for many years with love and dedication, in the field of olive oil marketing and in particular wholesale trade. Olive oil produced from olive fruits is an essential ingredient of the Mediterranean diet. Depending on its processing, its qualitative classification results and it is distinguished in extra virgin olive oil, virgin olive oil and lampante olive oil (for industrial use only). With modern and equipped units, always in compliance with the necessary requirements, all permits, as well as experienced and trained staff, we collect olive oil from olive oil producers from all over Greece. The extra virgin olive oil that we collect always ensure that it remains unaltered and we offer it to wholesalers in Corinth and throughout Greece, with the appropriate certifications. Furthermore, our business started with exporting bulk olive oil to Italy and has now spread all over Europe, thanks to the excellent quality of extra virgin olive oil but also our consistency and professionalism. Our goal is for olive oil to reach consumers without interference. Our knowledge and years of experience in the field help us to always choose the best olive oil and make sure we always offer the best. Our vision is to make our products your first choice and to rank us in your stable values. For orders or for any query, do not hesitate to contact us.

    Category: OLIVE OIL

    15, Anastasiou Reteleti Iatrou Str. Chiliomodi - Corinthia
    2741098194
    6972321783
  • BIOLOGICAL OLIVE GROVES DIMAS - OLIVE CORINTHIA - OLIVES CORINTHIA - DRIED RAISINS CORINTHIA - VINE KORINTHIA - FIGS KORINTHIA

    Organic olive DIMAS, olive oil, olives, raisins, dried, leaves, figs Korinthia. In Corinth Ellinochori Touching lightly on the earth, listening to her breath and collect respecting its fruits to produce extra virgin olive oil;; Organic Olive Dimas;; Oil higher class than the variety;; Manaki;; produced by;; directly from olives and solely by mechanical means. The history of our organic olive The cultivation of olives is Ellinochori at Corinth, at an altitude of 280 meters and 15 kilometers from the Corinthian Gulf. The family business "Organic Olive Dimas" dating AD 4 generations and our possessions are trees more than 150 years. The trees are producing olives type (variety) "Manaki" 70% and the remaining 30% consists of psiloelia type (variety) "Koroneiki" and "Patras." Olive trees planted by the EU Regulation EC Reg 834/2007 on organic farming, where the use of chemical fertilizers and toxic pesticides and overseen by agronomist of the Greek Organic Products Certification "DIO" (www.dionet.gr), who examines and certify the final product. Fertilizing the trees made with animal manures and compost plant or animal. No artificial watered, is "Xeric", thus the biological oil is richer in flavor, nutritional value and taste. The fight is with fly traps and for treating other diseases use approved organic formulations. The olive harvest begins in November and is mild mechanical means to not hurt the trees and placed in ventilated plastic boxes. The elaiopoiisi be done within two days after harvest so the oil has a low acidity (less than 0.8 acids) characterized the extra virgin olive oil. The production of olive oil mill becomes "cold" means that the temperature of the olive paste during kneading and liquid extraction of oil did not exceed 28C thereby maintained unchanged its nutrients and flavor. The produced oil is not filtered and standardized in unit controlled by the "DIO" and keeping the place in stainless steel tanks. The final product has a greenish color with a yellow tint, moderately fruity taste is soft on the palate and in the aftertaste leaves a pleasant fresh feeling. Packaged in glass bottles of 500ml and 750ml glass bottle and 5 liters.

    Category: OLIVE OIL

    Images [8]
    Send e-mail
    ELLINOCHORI - Corinthia
    2742032664
    6972714017