OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONS
in: All Greece
GEORGE N. KATSOURAKIS - DIATHLASI - OFTHALMIATROS FILOTHEI ATHENS ATTICA - MODERN OPHTHALMOLOGY CENTER - CONTROLCataract surgery Mr. Doctor. Katsourakis George has performed more than 5,000 surgeries. All operations done under local anesthesia, and patients do not need hospitalization. New tech machinery and technique in cataract surgery allow us through a small incision about 3 mm to put a foldable lenses, and the patient returned the next day to work. Corneal transplant Mr. Doctor. Katsourakis George deals for 20 years in collaboration with (Cornea Consultants of Boston) and (Tissue Bank International) in corneal transplant surgery. Has successfully operated on hundreds of patients with keratoconus, bullous keratopathy, corneal wounds, burns and herpetic keratitis. Apokollisis Retina - Vitrektomes The ophthalmologic center DIATHLASI cooperates with specialists involved in retinal detachment with retinal lesions and bleeding. Strabismus Partners are physicians correcting strabismus and general ophthalmology child. Diabetes The center undertakes patients who need to Argon Laser photocoagulation of amfivlistreidous in cases of diabetic retinopathy. Glaucoma The center undertakes cases of patients suffering from glaucoma (visual field) and Laser trabeculoplasty in glaucoma study. Also performed all operations required to the patient. Low Vision Aids In patients with very low vision aids are special for improved vision to the point that the patient can read. The clinic at 18 Fleming Street is open daily 9:00 am - Wednesday 14.00 and 18.00 - 21.00. The clinic at 19 Academy Street in Athens open: Monday - Tuesday - Thursday 18.00 - 20.00. .: Tel 2103611275, 2103610252
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  36489Send e-mailFLEMING 18 - Filothei21068550416944311451
Kalogeropoulou Dionysia - Surgeon Opthalmologist Nea Erythrea - Scientific Associate of Igia HospitalThe surgeon ophthalmologist Dionysia Kalogeropoulou treats every ocular disease with the most authoritative and modern scientific methods. Having many years of experience and the required scientific expertise, it carries out the full range of ophthalmic procedures. The state-of-the-art equipment and machinery allows the timely, accurate and accurate diagnosis of any disease. At the clinic of ophthalmologist Dionysia Kalogeropoulou - Giannopoulou in Nea Erythrea, the entire range of required ophthalmic examinations is performed. In particular, the following examinations are performed at the clinic: - Refractive testing with or without cycloplegia. - Slide biomicroscopy. - Imaging with direct ophthalmoscope, indirect reflection, for better study of the seabed region, GOLDMAN tattooscopy, fundus with FUDUS CAMERA CANON. - Visual fields. - Tonometer with Goldman tonometer or air tonometer. - Corneal plethometry. - Orthotic study and strabismus study. - Checking color perception. - Photos of the anterior half-eyed eye. - Digital Bottom Photos. - Keratometry. - SCHIRMER test to study tear secretion and BUT (break up time) measurement, ie qualitative and quantitative tear control. - Corneal topography. - Shadowing, for finding a refractive error in young children and non-cooperative patients. - A and B ultrasound. - IOL Master Biometrics. - Angioscopy. OCT - Optical Coherense Tomographs (Optical Coherence Tomography). - Contrast Sensitivity. - Cycloplegia, for control of refractive illnesses. ORBSCAN. - Fluorangiography digital. - Angiography with Indocianine ICG. - Study of glaucoma. - Optic nerve tomography. - Macular control. - Neuroophthalmological control. - Ejaculometry. - Checking the lavage drainage system. - HPT optic nipples. - HAG electr. - WAVE SCAN for study of ocular aberrations. - Genetic analysis of ocular diseases. - Examination for contact lenses. Ofthalmiatros Kalogeropoulou
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  66236Send e-mail1, Anakreontos str - Nea Erythraia21080709486940787903
- The Surgeon Ophthalmologist Claus S. Liarakos is Curator at Eye Clinic of Athens Naval Hospital. He holds a Master of Athens University, doctoral candidate at the Medical School of Athens University and a Diploma of the European Academy of Ophthalmology (FEBO). Surgeons in private hospitals separately BIOCLINIC Athens, Eye Day Clinic and the Athenian refractive CENTER LASER. Has specialized in Surgery Corneal Transplants and especially in Rotterdam, Holland, the World renowned inventor of modern Transplant Gerrit Melles. Highly trained technical DALK, DSEK and DMEK. Working at Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery (NIIOS), under the direction of Gerrit Melles, and Bank Transplant Amnitrans Eyebank Rotterdam. Particularly concerned with the Refractive Surgery (LASER Myopia) with the most modern international methods (PRK, LASIK, Femtosecond LASER), with cataract surgery (multifocal IOL insertion modern and astigmatic), the Glaucoma surgery, the surgical flap with use of autografts and amniotic membrane and the corneal transplant. Collaborates with the University Eye Clinic of "Atticus" Hospital where he was responsible for long Electrophysiology Laboratory and Experimental Research. He has experience in the diagnosis and monitoring of macular diseases using modern technology (Optical Tomography Highres - Spectral Domain OCT / SLO) and the treatment of diseases such as age-related macular with intravitreal injections of antiangiogenic agents. It deals with specialized diagnostic tests such as the multifocal electroretinogram and multifocal Dynamic occipital lobe. Collaborates with specialized diagnostic and treatment centers in Athens. He is a member of the European Commission Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ESCRS), the American Academy Ofthalmolgias (AAO), the ARVO, the Greek Society of Intraocular Implant and Refractive Surgery (HSIOIRS), the Greek Ophthalmological Society (HOS) and other Greek and international companies. Publish in International Journals and Conferences. In February 2011 the Greek Society of Intraocular Implant and Refractive Surgery awarded the Surgeon Ophthalmologist Kingdom S. Liarakos as Best New Ophthalmologist and apenime scholarships for retraining in the center of the exterior. SPECIALIZED TESTS - LASER - SURGERY Cooperation with specialized Centers and Clinics and at competitive prices! COMPLETE eye exams visual field GLAUCOMA DISEASE CONTROL OCHRAS KILIDOS LASER VISION CORRECTION Cataract Surgery MODERN GLAUCOMA GLAUCOMA LASER OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY (OCT) STUDY OCHRAS OPTIC NERVE & electroretinogram (Hal) evoked occipital lobe (DIL) All tests and surgeries done by ophthalmic surgeons Claus Liarakos SURGERY WATERFALL with modern phacoemulsification method (Ozil) and use the latest technology intraocular lenses (Micro incision cataract surgery) Possibility of insertion of multifocal intraocular lenses (corrected distant and near vision) Ability to insert toric intraocular lenses (astigmatism correcting ANY) Flap technique bulbar conjunctival autografting Glaucoma trabeculectomy or insertion valve REFRACTIVE SURGERY - LASER VISION CORRECTION - Astigmatism TRANSPLANTATIONS CORNEAL (DIAMPERIS keratoplasty, DALK, DSEK, DMEK) All tests and surgeries done by ophthalmic surgeons Claus Liarakos SPECIALIZED TESTS & LASER OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY (OCT) High resolution (5 mm) display High resolution Spectral Domain OCT with SLO imaging Fast download sections (1-2sec) WITHOUT pupil dilation (mydriasis) Without preparation Download Results Study Macula (Macula) Study optic nerve head (ONH) Study nerve fiber (RNFL) Study ganglionic fibers (GCC) MIKROPERIMETRIA OCHRAS KILIDOS Functional Testing Macula The unique Mikroperimetria with simultaneous imaging of macular - SLO imaging (Scaning Laser Ophthalmoscope) and downloadable sections OCT helpful Age-related macular Vascular disease macular degenerative maculopathy OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY anterior segment ANTERIOR SEGMENT OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY (AS-OCT) Detailed display structure Cornea Study anterior chamber Angle GLAUCOMA LASER SELECTIVE LASER TRABECULOPLASTY (SLT) The most modern Laser for Glaucoma Achieves pressure reduction up to 30% May reduce medication WITHOUT pain Without preparation without complications Can be repeated CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY SCHEIMPFLUG 3D CORNEA TOPOGRAPHY The first device TOMEY TMS-5 with dual Scheimpflug camera which came to Greece Three-dimensional cornea and anterior chamber Calipers CORNEAL Non-contact optical pachymetry using OCT corneal Scheimpflug topography Field of view Study and Monitoring glaucoma neurological diseases vascular diseases static Perimetry kinetic Perimetry Blue on Yellow Perimetry YAG LASER Capsulotomy / iridotomy ARGON LASER diabetic retinopathy Retinal Vascular Disease Age-related macular Multifocal electroretinogram (Hal) MULTIFOCAL ERG Multifocal DYNAMIC occipital lobe (DIL) MULTIFOCAL VEP STUDY DYSCHROMATOPSIAS 100-HUE TEST SENSITIVITY STUDY ANTITHESEOS CONTRAST SENSITIVITY TEST EDIKES PRICES - SPECIAL OFFERS for our patients Book Appointment Now! Your ophthalmologist will direct you to request the appropriate tests Discounts for multiple tests Special prices for Partners Center Immediate acceptance tests Skilled and experienced staff is at your disposal for any clarification Your ophthalmologist can communicate with their doctors and staff OptoLab for further clarifications Our goal is satisfied patients and colleagues Ophthalmologists
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  61596Send e-mailSOLOMOU 6 - Loutraki27440624946938188951
Microsurgical Cataract | Glaucoma surgery | LASER (Myopia - Astigmatism - Hyperopia - Presbyopia) | Keratokonos | Child-Ophthalmology | Macular Disease | Eyelid and Cavity Disease | Prescription of EOPYTheodoros Lalias | Eye Surgeon Military Doctor • Specialized in "Glaucoma" at Leicester Royal Infirmary NHS UK • Curator of the Ophthalmology Clinic at 424 GMH Thessaloniki Theodoros Lalias was born in Thessaloniki in 1979. In 1998 he was admitted to the Military School of Corps Officers while attending the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH), where he graduated in 2004. In 2008-2012 he specialized in Ophthalmology at the 424 General Military Training Hospital (424 GMTH) and then at the 1st University Ophthalmology Clinic of the AHEPA Hospital in Thessaloniki. Since 2012 and for 4 years he has served as Director of the Ophthalmology Department at 212 Military Hospital of Xanthi while maintaining a private Medical Center in the city. In 2014, he was awarded the FEBO (Fellow of the European Board of Ophthalmology), obtaining the European Ophthalmology Diploma with scientific certification and recognition across the European Union, after having attended excellent examinations in Paris. In 2016 and for 12 months he was trained (Fellowship) clinically and surgically in the science of "Eye Glaucoma" at the Leicester Royal Infirmary NHS Trust in the UK, where he was able to carry out numerous specialized surgical procedures. At present he holds a position at the Department of Ophthalmology at 424 GMTH. having the military rank of Captain. He also maintains a private clinic in Thessaloniki at 219 Grigoriou Lambraki Street in Ano Touba. He is a member of the Ophthalmological Society of Northern Greece (ESNG) and in Medical Association of England - General Medical Council (G.M.C.). His CV includes numerous participations and presentations at Panhellenic and International Conferences as well as numerous publications in Greek and International Ophthalmology Magazines. He is married and has two children.
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  44843Send e-mailGRIGORIOU LAMPRAKI 219 - Touba23109506506977254215
- Eye surgeon Doctor in ophthalmology clinic Igoumenitsa.Proin Director General Hospital Wednesday Filiaton.Kathe Surgical Vision Center in Epirus (Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, etc.).
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  39598Send e-mail23 February 15 - Igoumenitsa26650255506945755375
- Ophthalmologist Nikos Karavokyros runs his ophthalmology clinic in Agrinio, where he conducts a series of examinations to sketch the profile of each patient in order to provide him with appropriate treatment if needed. The cases he undertakes include, but are not limited to, the following: Glaucoma, myopia laser, astigmatism, cataract.
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  5451Send e-mailIlias Iliou 7-9 - Agrinio26410440756972224583
Ophthalmologist Ptolemaida Kozani - VOUTSES CHRISTOS - Ophthalmologist Ptolemaida Kozani - Cataract Surgery - LaserVOUTSES CHRISTOS Ophthalmologist Ptolemaida Kozani - Ophthalmologist Ptolemaida Kozani Our ophthalmology clinic, which is based in Ptolemaida, Kozani, was founded by the Ophthalmologist Surgeon "VOITSES CHRISTOS" with the vision of creating a state-of-the-art model Ophthalmology Clinic. Since its establishment until today, it has not stopped offering high quality services, but also evolving in order to always be able to offer a correct diagnosis and effective treatments to every problem you face. Our experienced team aims at the individualized treatment of each patient with the necessary respect, while it is characterized by its responsibility and is constantly trained for the correct treatment of any ocular problem. Visit our ophthalmology clinic in Ptolemaida, Kozani.
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  1943Send e-mailVasilisis Sofias 4 - Ptolemaida24630543756944738190
Stavridis Evangelos MD PhD Surgeon Ophthalmologist Acharnes - Doctor of Homburg University - Ocularists Acharnes Athens - Pediatric Ophthalmology Vathi Avlida2nd office: Vathi, Avlida, tel. 2221033251 Professor of the Homburg University, specializing in pediatric ophthalmology Certified by EOPYY Ophthalmologist Stavridis Evangelos MD, PhD, Ph.D. of the University of Homburg, a graduate of the European Board of Ophthalmology, maintains his surgery in Acharnes. The doctor attended the Medical School of the Kapodistrian University of Athens and was trained at the General Hospital of Rhodes' Andreas Papandreou, while he worked as a farm doctor at the Archangelos Health Center and the Health Center of Karpathos. He specializes in ophthalmology at the Benjamin Franklin University Hospital and then at the University Hospital of Innsbruck, Austria, at the invitation of Professor K. Behrakis. The doctor completed the medical specialty of ophthalmology at the University Hospital of Germany, at the invitation of Professor Seitz. Mr Stavridis served as a curator at the Omnisthop of Ophthalmology in Germany and completed his diploma thesis on Reliability and Reproducibility of Pentacam and IOL Master for Biometrics of Auges. He received the title of the European Board of Ophthalmology (F.E.B.O.) after a successful examination in Paris. It collaborates with the Peristeri Medical Center, the Attic Ophthalmological Institute, the Athens Refractive Center, the Ophthalmology Center, and the Ophthalmological Institute of Omma. At the same time, he is certified with EOPYY for e-prescription & eyeglass delivery for all funds. Collaborates with the cards: Euro Club, Health Cross, Med4you, Health online, Allmed, Dial care. Cooperates with all Military Funds: Army, Navy, Air Force. He has numerous publications in international and Greek magazines. In summary, the services provided by the physician are: Preventive control in neonates, infants, children, adults, refraction (prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses), pediatricophthalmology, stomach and amblyopia. It also undertakes the correction of laser refractive errors (myopia, astigmatism, hypermetropia), as well as OCT, fluoroangiography, Argon - YAG laser. It also undertakes the treatment of anterior anterior lesions, cataract surgery, secondary cataract laser, corneal pachymetry, as well as study of glaucoma, optic nerve and visual fields. At the same time, macular and retinal diseases (intravitreal injections, laser therapy) are being treated. Nodule diseases are managed in the context of endocrinological or immunological diseases, eyelid surgery and diacritical device and micro-interventions (fin, hail, etc.). Certificates for diploma renewals, school and all services are also provided. He is a member of the following scientific societies: European Board of Ophthalmology European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons Hellenic Ophthalmological Society Hellenic Society of Cornea Hellenic Society of Intraocular Lenses & Refractive Surgery Hellenic Society of Glaucoma
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  2860Send e-mailDekelias 75 - Axarne2114018978,22210332516930373165
- The "Theodoulidou Sofia" Ophthalmic Surgeon maintains a private practice in Piraeus, offering medical services with responsibility and consistency to the patient. In a modern, well-equipped area of Piraeus, the ophthalmologist performs ophthalmological examinations daily, based on her many years of experience and scientific knowledge. It performs all ophthalmologic examinations and provides complete ophthalmologic examination of adults and children. Focusing on proper diagnosis and treatment relieves the patient's symptoms and improves vision, the most valuable human asset. 2nd office: 14th Hospital, Aegina. Hippocrates General Clinic Branch Ophthalmic surgeon for children and adults. The goal of the clinic is to provide our patients with the most advanced ophthalmology services. Get in touch with the eye surgeon Theodoulidou Sofia today and find a strong ally in your quest to safeguard your health!
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONSImages  9823Send e-mail14, Nosokomeiou Str, AEGINA - 62, Iroon Politechniou Str. - Pireas22974001036973007374
- Images  57354Send e-mailAgios Dimitriou 7 - Agios Dimitrios21097114496974566080
ZIOULI ELEONORA - SURGEON OFTHALMOLOGIST LARISSA - TEARS - TEARS DEVICE - CATARACT - GLAUCOMA - STRABISMUS - NEARSIGHTEDNESS- HYPEROPIACURRICULUM VITAE I was born in Agia Larisa. Introduced at the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 1981 (after my success in Panhellenic Examinations). I graduated from the Medical School in June 1987. I received the title of specialty " eye surgeon " on 22 February 1994. From that date onwards, practicing as private profession of ophthalmic surgeons , having surgery (fully equipped and modern ) in Larissa , on the street Ogl 4 (formerly Square New Market St. Vellisarionos ) on the 4th floor. His expertise is my surgical anterior segment (cataract with more modern methods , glaucoma , flaps , tear routes , quartz , cysts ). I was responsible as a scientific eye surgeon at the General Hospital Blue Cross, Cyprus 100, Larissa. I would also like to emphasize that all these years of my career , regularly taking part in conferences in Greece and abroad , watch the developments of science that I chose , always with the benefit of the patient.
Category: OPTHALMOLOGISTS – SURGEONS32105Send e-mail4, OGL STR - Larisa24105522496973965716