ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONS
in: All Greece
GKEVEZES EVAGGELOS ORTHOPEDIC SURGEΟΝ ΚΟΜΙΤΙΝΙ GREECE - ARTHROSCOPY - SPORTS INJURIES - OSTEOPOROSIS - ARTHROPLASTICSEvaggelos Gkevezes Orthopedic Surgeon ♦ Komotini Greece The practice of Mr. Gvezes Evangelos is located at 6, Apostolou Souzou Street in Komotini. Many cases of orthopedic nature are dealt with many years of experience and modern methods. Depending on the type and condition of the case, either therapeutic or surgical methods of treatment are applied. Our practice deals with: Arthroscopy ♦ Sports Injuries ♦ Preschool Child Control ♦ Traumatology ♦ Spinal Problems ♦ Osteoporosis ♦ Total arthroplasty operations The practice opperates: Monday - Friday 9:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00 On Saturdays by appointment Possibility to visit at home.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  20823Send e-mail6, APOSTOLOU SOUZOU str - Komotini25310377396936503838
Ioannis Haropoulos - Doctor Orthopedic Petralona - Orthopedic Surgeon Petralona - Athletic surgeon - Surgery interventions Petralona2nd office: Petralona, Thessalonikis 154 • Doctor of the Medical School of the University of Athens • St Mary's Hospital, Imperial CollegeHealthcare NHS Trust, Kingdom • The Trustee of Univercity Hospital Llandough and University Hospital of Wales, Kingdom • T. Leeds General Infirmary, Kingdom • Scientific Associate of the Metropolitan Hospital, as well as in the research laboratory of musculoskeletal system diseases »TH.GAROFALIDIS» Medical School, University of Athens. Our clinic The Orthopedic and Athletic Orthopedics Clinic is perfectly organized with the latest equipment. It has an Ultrasound system for the diagnosis and monitoring of muscular and tendon injuries and diseases. At the site of the surgery are applied most modern treatments of autologous biological growth PRP and PRGF agents for treating tendon and muscle injuries and diseases such as abdominal afferent syndrome, chronic tendinitis, and muscle bruising. Specializations • Patellar instability • Split Knee Osteochondritis • Early Osteoarthritis of the knee • Advanced Knee Osteoarthritis • Revision of Plastic Crosstalk Association • Crosstalk Link • Crush of the crushed ligament • Tweaks of the Meniscus • Arthritic Cartilage lesions • Osteoporosis Translocal Diseases • Gerontological-Musculoskeletal Diseases (Third Age) The doctor accepts after appointment.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  1057Send e-mail154, Thessalonikis str - Melissia2106095510,21140529356932355565
KOLYMBIANAKIS EMMANUEL MD MSc - ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON - ARTHROSCOPY - ARTHROPLASTY - SPORTS BACKS - OSTEOPOROSIS - PEDIATRIC ORTHOPEDICSEMMANUEL KOLYMPIANAKIS Orthopedic Surgeon | Ano Patissia & N. Kifisia - Attica STUDIES Doctor of the Orthopedic Clinic Hospital of Agioi Anargyroi He received the specialty of the Orthopedic Surgeon in G.Η. Sismanoglio Specialization 1: Department of Sports Injuries - Arthroscopic Surgery "KAT" Specialization 2: Osteoporosis (Research Department of Osteoporosis and Metabolic Diseases) G.Η. "KAT" Specialization 3: Department of Orthopedic Pediatric G.P. Hospital of Penteli. Further training: - Trainee and later educator at the annual Seminar of Microsurgery - Peripheral Nerve Surgery at the Orthopedic Research and Training Center of the GP Attico Hospital - Emergency Prehospital Medicine (EPM) of EKAB - Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine at the Nautical Hospital of Athens (NHA) - A.T.L.S. Advanced Trauma Life Support of the American College of Surgeon POSTGRADUATE STUDIES Msc at the University of Peloponnese - Department of Social Sciences PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - Surgeon Orthopedics Free practice Medical practice based in private clinics in A. Patisia and N. Kifissia - "ATHENS BIOCLINIC" Hospital "MITERA" "YGIA" - Medical Manager CrossBorderMedCare International Patients Group Biomedical MEMBER - Medical Association of Athens (MAA) - Greek Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (GSOT) - Hellenic Foundation for Osteoporosis (EL.I.OS.) PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES Monitoring and participation through works and announcements in both Greek and international conferences and workshops.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  14014Send e-mail111, Agias Lavras Str - Ano Patisia21302858906945064626
- Ioannis Lachanas completed secondary education in 2000 in Messolonghi. Through Panhellenic examinations he was admitted 4th in overall rank to the Medical Department of the Military College of Officers and the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, from where he graduated in 2006 and was named Second Lieutenant of the Greek Army. After serving in military units of the Greek Special Forces and in Kossovo, in 2010 he began his training in Orthopedic Surgery at the 401 General Army Hospital of Athens. He continued his Orthopaedic & Trauma training in the UK (Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton and Great Western Hospital, Swindon). In 2015 he completed his postgraduate studies on Medical Statistics at the Athens University of Economics and Business. After successful participation in special exams, he has been named initially Member (MRCS) and consequently Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (FRCS) and Fellow of the European Board of Orthopedics and Traumatology (FEBOT), being one of the very few Greek Orthopedic Surgeons who hold all three of these titles. In the 2017 EBOT exams he achieved the highest grades amongst all participants - the highest of all times for this exam. He deals with the surgical and non-surgical management of the whole spectrum of Orthopedic conditions and injuries as well as with the training of the young Orthopedic surgeons. He is married to dentist Marianna Skotra and they have two sons.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  273Send e-mailEleftheron Poliorkimenon and Nikolaou Louvrou - Mesolonghi26313014256972022654
- Orthopedic surgeon Dara Anastasios has graduated from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in 1987 and received specialty at the Children's Hospital of Agia Sofia in the 1st Orthopedic Clinic and then at the Orthopedic Clinic of the Popular Hospital of Athens. He completed his Ph.D. dissertation in 2003 with the subject of "Relative Excess of the Hip" and participated in postgraduate seminars (Austria, Finland, Germany, Italy, Great Britain and USA). It deals with the whole range of orthopedics. The clinic that houses its activities is the Euroclinic of Athens. Dating by phone at 2106984600 and 6932399105, Monday-Wednesday-Thursday 17: 00-20: 00. The doctor also prescribes the PEDY. Do not hesitate to contact him for any problem or question.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  103660Send e-mailKifissias 102 - Ampelokipoi21069846006932399105
- The Orthopedic Surgeon - Traumatologist Spyros F. Xainis maintains a private clinic in Pefki. He was trained at the General Hospital of Accidents, where he specialized in the treatment of fractures, reconstructive joint surgery (knee and hip arthroplasty) and athletic injuries. After completing his specialty he was appointed Editor-in-Chief at the 2nd Orthopedic Clinic of KAT Hospital where he remained for four years. During his tenure as a Curator he gained very important surgical experience. He has been Head of Orthopedics in numerous on-call emergency services and has successfully performed a large number of surgeries throughout the Trauma spectrum (upper and lower limb fractures, hip fractures, tendon ruptures, extreme hand surgery), Reconstructive Surgery (hip and knee replacement) and Sports Injuries (arthroscopic surgery). In addition, he specialized in Orthopedic Children after his term at the Hagia Sophia Children's Hospital and the acres of Acra Hera from his term at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg, Sweden. As a private physician since 2011, he is the curator of the 5th Orthopedic Clinic of the IASO General Hospital General and Scientific Associate of the ATHENS EVROCLINIC and Doctors' Hospital clinics. Since the beginning of 2008, he has been the physician of the National Football Club of Salzkammergut, while he has also been involved in foreign missions by the National Football Team and the National Football Team of the Hopes. He is a Ph.D. of the Medical School of the University of Athens and is also a member of the Hellenic Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology Surgery as well as a member of the Hellenic Society for the Study of Bone Metabolism. Works with private clinics: IASO GENERAL EUROCLINIC Doctors' Hospital SERVICES Orthopedic Surgeon - Traumatologist Spyros Xainis examines every problem in the field of orthopedics. It provides timely and thorough diagnosis, specialized therapies as well as useful tips for quicker recovery and prevention. Adult-Child Traumatology Reconstructive Surgery - Reconstruction of Joints Total knee replacement Total Hip Arthroplasty Arthroscopic Surgery Extreme Hand Surgery - Microsurgery Control and Management of Osteoporosis
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  36669Send e-mail28 Irene Avenue & Vryoulon str - Pefki21061233106944684068
Orthopedics Larisa Mitulil Ahmed - Injuries - Cutting Edges - Physiotherapy - Surgeons Orthopedics LarisaMITOUALI AHMED is orthopedist-surgeon in the region of Larissa and has great expertise in the following: - INJURIES - PROBLEMS ON THE KNEES, WAIST, NECK - Always with respect to each problem, he identifies it and solves it with modern medical methods. You will find him on: 14, 28th OCTOVRIOU & KOUMA
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  4282Send e-mail28th Oktovriou 14 & Kouma Str. - Larisa2410288989(Ιατρείο),2410624613(Οικία)6977988080
ORTHOPEDITIAN SURGEON VOLOS - ARTHROPLASTY - ARTHROSCOPY OF THE KNEE - SPORTS INJURIES - TRAUMATOLOGY - MANOUDIS GREGORYPRIMARY EDUCATION: Clinical Retraining in Arthroplasty of Knee and Hip Replacement (Clinical Arthroplasty Fellowship): Department of Orthopaedics, Jewish General Hospital, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada from 1/7/2011 up to 30/6/2012 Scholarship AO Trauma: Salaried fellowship of AA Trauma (AO Fellowship) lasting eight weeks from 4/4/2011 up to 27/5/2011 Klinik und Poliklinik für Unfall- und Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden, Germany Subsidiary Curator II: Orthopaedic Clinic Hospital Volos' Achillopoulio '' from 18/03/2010 up to 17/3/2011 Specialized Surgery Foot and Ankle: Kantonsspital Liestal, Switzerland from 1/2/2010 up to 12/3/2010 B specialty Department, Orthopaedics: University Orthopaedic Clinic of Ioannina from 1/10/2004 to 18/10 / 2009- Foot and Ankle Service, Department of Orthopaedics, Duke University Medical Center, NC, USA from 22/9/2008 to 23/12/2008 A Div of Specialty, general Surgery II University Surgical Clinic OPINION Thessaloniki '' C. Genimatas '' from 09/04/2002 to 9/1/2003 Rural Service: Health Centre Velestino Magnesia from 13/12/2000 to 13/12/2001 First Quarter Specialization from 08/25/2000 to 24/11/2000 in Medicine, Cardiology and Surgery of Hospital Volos' Achillopoulio '' License to practice 21/07/2000 MEDICINE DEGREE (10/1994 - 17/07/2000), Faculty of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Graduation with grade "Very Good" The clinic is located at 65 Chatziargyri Gazi. Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9: 00-13: 00 and 18: 30-21: 00 except Wednesday afternoon. By appointment.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  20151Send e-mail65, CHATZIARGIRI STR - Volos24210261666936979400
Papageorgiou Charalambos - Orthopedic Surgeon Chalkida - Chalkida Sports Medicine - Pediatric Orthopedic
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  1816Send e-mail15, Trapezintiou Str. - Chalkida22210802386943571281
Pathiakis Ioannis - Orthopedic surgeon Peristeri - Traumatologist Peristeri - Robotic Surgery - Microsurgery - ArthroplastyOrthopedic Surgeon Ioannis Pathiakis was born in 1979 in Athens and graduated from the General High School of Sitia in Crete. He was then admitted to the Medical School of the University of Athens, where he graduated in 2005. The first contact with the orthopedic was made at the hospital of Sitia where during his tenure as a medical practitioner he received posting at the Orthopedic Clinic of the hospital. Specialized in Orthopedic Clinic of Samos Hospital "Agios Panteleimonas" and then at the 2nd Orthopedic Clinic of the General Hospital of Thessaloniki. Asklepieion Voulas. There he came into contact and encountered incidents from all the spectrum of orthopedics, such as the limb, spine, trauma, hip and knee replacement. During his specialization he was trained in the Accra Hand Clinic of the General Hospital. KAT, where he also received the title of instructor at the Microsurgery Laboratory. He holds a postgraduate degree in Robotic Surgery from the University of Athens and has been trained in Emergency Pre-hospital Care by the EKAB. She is married and from 2015 she maintains an orthopedic clinic in Peristeri. She collaborates with the Clinical Peristeri, Henry Dynan, White Cross, Taxiarchis Peristeri and Athenian Clinic.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  14Send e-mailStravonos 36 - Peristeri69700409426933350229
Prevezas Nicholaos - Surgeon Orthopedic Peristeri - Orthopedics Peristeri - Athletic Injuries - Arthroscopic Surgery - Orthopedic PeristeriPrevezas Nicholaos Orthopedic Surgeon Peristeri Specialist in the treatment of pelvic and acetabular fractures. CURICULUM VITAE He graduated from the University of Athens in 1975. He received the title of the orthopedic surgeon in 1980 From 1983-2014 he served in senior ranks in the Orthopaedic Department General Hospital of Nikaia Piraeus In 2002 after the crisis took the direction of the Orthopaedic Department until 31.12.2014. offering his services to a large number of patients and wounded. PhD University of Athens Member of Orthopaedic company Greece EECHOT Member of the Orthopaedic Association of Northern Greece OTEMATH Member in The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons International Affiliate. v. D. Coordinator / Director of the Orthopaedic Clinic of the General Hospital of Nikaia, Piraeus Director of the Orthopaedic Department in Athens Medical Group, Medical Peristeri. Research Associate, medical practitioner at Athens Medical Group in Maroussi and Psychiko. Surgeon of the legs by applying the most advanced surgical techniques in Arthroplastikes Hip & Knee. Specialist surgeon in treating pelvic and acetabular fractures with internationally recognized surgical experience. Associate of the center of reference for acetabular fractures-pelvis at University Leeds of UK run by the internationally renowned Professor Peter Giannoudis. ΕDUCATION ABROAD Monitoring Jobs. Hip Center Wrightington Hospital 1980 Arthritic center 1981 Toronto Professor Cameron Professor Letournel in Paris France 1982 and 1990 concerning the surgical treatment of pelvic - acetabular Major international conferences. Certification in EOPYY for electronic prescriptions and referrals version. Contact the doctor here and book your appointment. ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON ΜD 60 ETHNARCHOU MAKARIOU Str, Peristeri 12132, Αthens 2105799114, 6977330093
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  4082Send e-mail60, Ethnarchou Makariou str - Peristeri21057991146977330093
- Orthopedic surgeon in Piraeus, Ph.D., University of Athens
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONS20010Send e-mail110-112 ALKIVIADOY STR - Pireas21041716036932450593
- He graduated with honors from the School of Medicine University of Varna, Bulgaria in 1998 and began his medical career as a rural doctor in Skydras Health Center. In 2003 began specializing in Orthopaedic Trauma Cheirourgiki- General Hospital of Edessa. In 2004 continued the specialization in the First Hospital IKA Athens Melissia and GN CAT. In 2008 completed the specialty of Orthopaedic Surgery. In 2009 was hired as Curator II (Subsidiary) in the Department of Sports Medicine at the General Hospital KAT and 2010 he worked as Curator II (Subsidiary) in Section B Hand Surgery and Microsurgery in GN CAT. During the specialty and tenure as Editor in General Hospital KAT, specialized in all operations associated with the upper end and the far hand. Also specialized in Sports Medicine, with particular emphasis on knee arthroscopy and restoring anterior cruciate knee (knee ligament injuries). During his medical career has been closely involved in creating large number of jobs, which have been presented in Greek and international conferences and has contributed to writing posts. She has participated in numerous postgraduate programs and Workshop, and has been organizing committee at various conferences. He is a member of several Greek and foreign scientific societies.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  57986Send e-mailKIFISIAS 195 AND IEREOS Doussis 23 - Marousi21080208296973312539
- Vlachos Pavlos Orthopedic Surgeon Papagou MEMBER OF EEXOT / MEMBER OF EAE Biological Clinic of Athens Cooperator
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  18Send e-mail65A, Argirokastrou str - Papagou21065362536981611429
- Vossinakis Ioannis Οrthopedist Volos Ioannis Christou Vossinakis is an orthopedic surgeon and is located in Volos. He is a scientific officer of the Orthopedic Department of the Clinic of Anassa (13 Venardaki, Volos) and a partner of Iaso of Thessaly. He is specialized in arthroscopic surgery and the treatment of athletic knee injuries, knee and hip surgery (arthroplasty, osteotomy), the treatment of skeletal deformities by the method of osteogenesis (Ilizarov) and the whole spectrum of orthopedic traumatology (fractures, dislocations, etc.) . The physician is committed to providing high-quality medical services to his patients, using state-of-the-art techniques and state-of-the-art equipment, achieving the best possible and lasting functional result. It is contracted with Vioiatriki and EΥ CLUB. Contact the doctor here and book your appointment. Full CV 33, Agiou Nicholaou str, Volos, 38221 | 2421032750, 6942212969, firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  48279Send e-mailAGIOU NIKOLAOU 33 - Volos24210327506942212969
- Orthopedic Surgeon Doctor of Orthopedics - University of Athens Chief Clinical Director-Orthopedic Department Karpenissi General Hospital « Ancient Résident des Hôpitaux de Paris ( A-Paré )
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages Send e-mailANTERSEN 1 - Neo Psixiko21069742506932665965, 6950563656
- The Orthopedist - Surgeon DARMANIS SPYRIDON has many years of experience and good reputation in the field! He contributes to the quick recovery of injuries and puts great emphasis on prevention. Early diagnosis and specialized treatment! - Injuries - Arthritis - Reconstructive Surgery - Osteoporosis
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSSend e-mail4 KAISAREIAS STR, MAVILI SQUARE - Athens21064576256936148669
Page 1 from 2 Next