ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONS
in: All Greece
GKEVEZES EVAGGELOS ORTHOPEDIC SURGEΟΝ ΚΟΜΙΤΙΝΙ GREECE - ARTHROSCOPY - SPORTS INJURIES - OSTEOPOROSIS - ARTHROPLASTICSEvaggelos Gkevezes Orthopedic Surgeon ♦ Komotini Greece The practice of Mr. Gvezes Evangelos is located at 6, Apostolou Souzou Street in Komotini. Many cases of orthopedic nature are dealt with many years of experience and modern methods. Depending on the type and condition of the case, either therapeutic or surgical methods of treatment are applied. Our practice deals with: Arthroscopy ♦ Sports Injuries ♦ Preschool Child Control ♦ Traumatology ♦ Spinal Problems ♦ Osteoporosis ♦ Total arthroplasty operations The practice opperates: Monday - Friday 9:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00 On Saturdays by appointment Possibility to visit at home.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  30590Send e-mail6, APOSTOLOU SOUZOU str - Komotini25310377396936503838
Ioannis Haropoulos - Doctor Orthopedic Petralona - Orthopedic Surgeon Petralona - Athletic surgeon - Surgery interventions Petralona2nd office: Petralona, Thessalonikis 154 • Doctor of the Medical School of the University of Athens • St Mary's Hospital, Imperial CollegeHealthcare NHS Trust, Kingdom • The Trustee of Univercity Hospital Llandough and University Hospital of Wales, Kingdom • T. Leeds General Infirmary, Kingdom • Scientific Associate of the Metropolitan Hospital, as well as in the research laboratory of musculoskeletal system diseases »TH.GAROFALIDIS» Medical School, University of Athens. Our clinic The Orthopedic and Athletic Orthopedics Clinic is perfectly organized with the latest equipment. It has an Ultrasound system for the diagnosis and monitoring of muscular and tendon injuries and diseases. At the site of the surgery are applied most modern treatments of autologous biological growth PRP and PRGF agents for treating tendon and muscle injuries and diseases such as abdominal afferent syndrome, chronic tendinitis, and muscle bruising. Specializations • Patellar instability • Split Knee Osteochondritis • Early Osteoarthritis of the knee • Advanced Knee Osteoarthritis • Revision of Plastic Crosstalk Association • Crosstalk Link • Crush of the crushed ligament • Tweaks of the Meniscus • Arthritic Cartilage lesions • Osteoporosis Translocal Diseases • Gerontological-Musculoskeletal Diseases (Third Age) The doctor accepts after appointment.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  2584Send e-mail154, Thessalonikis str - Petralona2114052935,21060955106932355565
Kolymbianakis Emmanuel MD MSc - Orthopedic Surgeon - Arthroscopy - Arthroplasty - Sports Backs - Osteoporosis - Pediatric OrthopedicsEMMANUEL KOLYMPIANAKIS Orthopedic Surgeon | Ano Patissia & N. Kifisia - Attica STUDIES Doctor of the Orthopedic Clinic Hospital of Agioi Anargyroi He received the specialty of the Orthopedic Surgeon in G.Η. Sismanoglio Specialization 1: Department of Sports Injuries - Arthroscopic Surgery "KAT" Specialization 2: Osteoporosis (Research Department of Osteoporosis and Metabolic Diseases) G.Η. "KAT" Specialization 3: Department of Orthopedic Pediatric G.P. Hospital of Penteli. Further training: - Trainee and later educator at the annual Seminar of Microsurgery - Peripheral Nerve Surgery at the Orthopedic Research and Training Center of the GP Attico Hospital - Emergency Prehospital Medicine (EPM) of EKAB - Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine at the Nautical Hospital of Athens (NHA) - A.T.L.S. Advanced Trauma Life Support of the American College of Surgeon POSTGRADUATE STUDIES Msc at the University of Peloponnese - Department of Social Sciences PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - Surgeon Orthopedics Free practice Medical practice based in private clinics in A. Patisia and N. Kifissia - "ATHENS BIOCLINIC" Hospital "MITERA" "YGIA" - Medical Manager CrossBorderMedCare International Patients Group Biomedical MEMBER - Medical Association of Athens (MAA) - Greek Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (GSOT) - Hellenic Foundation for Osteoporosis (EL.I.OS.) PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES Monitoring and participation through works and announcements in both Greek and international conferences and workshops.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  25424Send e-mail111, Agias Lavras Str - Ano Patisia21302858906945064626
- Ioannis Lachanas completed secondary education in 2000 in Messolonghi. Through Panhellenic examinations he was admitted 4th in overall rank to the Medical Department of the Military College of Officers and the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, from where he graduated in 2006 and was named Second Lieutenant of the Greek Army. After serving in military units of the Greek Special Forces and in Kossovo, in 2010 he began his training in Orthopedic Surgery at the 401 General Army Hospital of Athens. He continued his Orthopaedic & Trauma training in the UK (Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton and Great Western Hospital, Swindon). In 2015 he completed his postgraduate studies on Medical Statistics at the Athens University of Economics and Business. After successful participation in special exams, he has been named initially Member (MRCS) and consequently Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (FRCS) and Fellow of the European Board of Orthopedics and Traumatology (FEBOT), being one of the very few Greek Orthopedic Surgeons who hold all three of these titles. In the 2017 EBOT exams he achieved the highest grades amongst all participants - the highest of all times for this exam. He deals with the surgical and non-surgical management of the whole spectrum of Orthopedic conditions and injuries as well as with the training of the young Orthopedic surgeons. He is married to dentist Marianna Skotra and they have two sons.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  2706Send e-mailEleftheron Poliorkimenon and Nikolaou Louvrou - Mesolonghi26313014256972022654
- Orthopedic surgeon Dara Anastasios has graduated from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in 1987 and received specialty at the Children's Hospital of Agia Sofia in the 1st Orthopedic Clinic and then at the Orthopedic Clinic of the Popular Hospital of Athens. He completed his Ph.D. dissertation in 2003 with the subject of "Relative Excess of the Hip" and participated in postgraduate seminars (Austria, Finland, Germany, Italy, Great Britain and USA). It deals with the whole range of orthopedics. The clinic that houses its activities is the Euroclinic of Athens. Dating by phone at 2106984600 and 6932399105, Monday-Wednesday-Thursday 17: 00-20: 00. The doctor also prescribes the PEDY. Do not hesitate to contact him for any problem or question.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  131537Send e-mailKifissias 102 - Ampelokipoi21069846006932399105
Orthopedic Barbounakis - Orthopedic Surgeon - Arthroplasty - Arthroscopies - Sports Injuries - Salamina - Piraeus - AthensOrthopedic surgeon Nikolaos Barbounakis, based in Salamis, is the ideal choice and top priority if you are suffering from related problems. With his primary expertise in sports injuries, undertaking conservative management or surgical rehabilitation, Nikolaos Barbounakis has both the knowledge and experience to provide a definitive and immediate solution to any problem you or your family faces. In addition to sports injuries, orthopedic surgeon Nikolaos Barbounakis undertakes: Arthroscopic reconstruction of meniscus and cruciate ligament ruptures Arthroscopies of the Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Foot Arthroplasty Knee, Hip, Shoulder Treatment of chronic diseases (Arthritis, Osteoporosis) with the most modern therapeutic methods Treatment of fractures and muscular injuries Foot diseases Spine diseases For more information visit our website!
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  506Send e-mail34, Filellinon Str. (Inside Bioclinics Piraeus) - Pireas21046441736973530050
- The Orthopedic Surgeon - Traumatologist Spyros F. Xainis maintains a private clinic in Pefki. He was trained at the General Hospital of Accidents, where he specialized in the treatment of fractures, reconstructive joint surgery (knee and hip arthroplasty) and athletic injuries. After completing his specialty he was appointed Editor-in-Chief at the 2nd Orthopedic Clinic of KAT Hospital where he remained for four years. During his tenure as a Curator he gained very important surgical experience. He has been Head of Orthopedics in numerous on-call emergency services and has successfully performed a large number of surgeries throughout the Trauma spectrum (upper and lower limb fractures, hip fractures, tendon ruptures, extreme hand surgery), Reconstructive Surgery (hip and knee replacement) and Sports Injuries (arthroscopic surgery). In addition, he specialized in Orthopedic Children after his term at the Hagia Sophia Children's Hospital and the acres of Acra Hera from his term at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg, Sweden. As a private physician since 2011, he is the curator of the 5th Orthopedic Clinic of the IASO General Hospital General and Scientific Associate of the ATHENS EVROCLINIC and Doctors' Hospital clinics. Since the beginning of 2008, he has been the physician of the National Football Club of Salzkammergut, while he has also been involved in foreign missions by the National Football Team and the National Football Team of the Hopes. He is a Ph.D. of the Medical School of the University of Athens and is also a member of the Hellenic Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology Surgery as well as a member of the Hellenic Society for the Study of Bone Metabolism. Works with private clinics: IASO GENERAL EUROCLINIC Doctors' Hospital SERVICES Orthopedic Surgeon - Traumatologist Spyros Xainis examines every problem in the field of orthopedics. It provides timely and thorough diagnosis, specialized therapies as well as useful tips for quicker recovery and prevention. Adult-Child Traumatology Reconstructive Surgery - Reconstruction of Joints Total knee replacement Total Hip Arthroplasty Arthroscopic Surgery Extreme Hand Surgery - Microsurgery Control and Management of Osteoporosis
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  109087Send e-mail28 Irene Avenue & Vryoulon str - Pefki21061233106944684068
Orthopedic Surgeon Attica - Mylonas Chrysanthos - Orthopedic Anavyssus - Glyfada - Lavrio - Traumatologist - Sports Injury And Osteoporosis - Acupuncture Orthopedics - SurgeonsOrthopedist - Traumatologist - Acupuncturist - 25 years experience Mylonas Chrysanthos - 6944.457.807 - Orthopedic Surgeon - Anavyssos, Glyfada, Lavrio The orthopedic surgeon - traumatologist, Mylonas Chrysanthos, is a graduate of the Aristotle University School of Medicine and specialized in the Nice State Hospital. He has been a research associate at IKA Lavrion for more than 15 years and is now a scientific associate of the IKA. Medireraneo Hospital in Glyfada. Attends conferences in Greece and abroad, dealing with the whole spectrum of Orthopedics on the topics of osteoporosis, trauma, arthroplasty, bone neoplasms .... In 1999 he opened his first private clinic in Anavyssos and still has 2 in Glyfada and Lavrio. It also serves the areas of Elliniko, Terpsithea, Voula, Vouliagmeni, Saronida and more. 1st office: 21 Karamanlis Ave, Ground floor - Anavyssos. Tel 22910.41111 Monday + Wednesday: 13.00 - 14.00 / Tuesday + Thursday + Friday: 18.00 - 20.00 2nd office: Gounari 112 (ZIK ZAK shopping center), Ground floor - Glyfada. Tel. 18.104.22.1689 Tuesday + Friday: 9.00 - 12.00 / Wednesday: 18.00 - 20.00 3rd office: 49-51 Mousourgou Mitropoulos Avenue, 3rd floor - Lavrio. Tel. 22920.22055 Monday + Thursday: 9am - 12pm Visit Home! Preventive medicine: Acupuncture (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Craniofacial Acupuncture - Ear Acupuncture - Plantar Acupuncture - Aesthetic Acupuncture Sports injuries treatment: sprain, meniscus rupture, cruciate rupture, Orthopedic Diseases: Cervical Syndrome, Osteoarthritis, Knee Arthritis, Hip Arthritis, Shoulder Diseases, Spine Diseases, Spinal Cord Injuries, Sports Injuries, Joint Injuries, Rheumatologic Diseases. Musculoskeletal disorders: neck, back pain, sciatica, arthropathies and arthritis, stiff joints, neuralgia, neuroinomas, tendonitis, calcification of muscles and tendons, muscle tendons, follicles. Neurological diseases: vascular, stroke, multiple sclerosis, craniocerebral injuries, spasticity. Pathological diseases: smoking cessation, obesity treatment, allergies, migraine, gynecological disorders. orthopedic - adult traumatologist Anavyssos, Glyfada, Lavrio, sports injury treatment Glyfada, Lavrio, Anavyssos, osteoporosis treatment Glyfada, Lavrio, Anavyssos, Lavrio acupuncture, Anavyssos vlyfissos, Glyfada , orthopedic lavrio, sports anabolic injury, sports glyphosate injuries, sports lauric injuries, cervical aneurysm syndrome, cervical glyphis syndrome, cervical lauric syndrome, tendinitis aneurysm, tinnitus ntitida Glyfada, tendonitis Lavrio knee arthroplasty Anavissos, Glyfada knee arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty Lavra
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  1616Send e-mailConstantinou Karamanlis Avenue 21 - ANAVYSSOS22910411116944457807
ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY ATHENS - SPONSORSHIP SURGERY - ARTHROPLASTICS - FRACTURES - ONCOLOGY - LIVERIS JASONJason Liveris was born in Athens in 1970. He is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy, practicing at the Modena University Hospital. His thesis was "Diagnostic Approaches to Benign Peripheral Nerve Tumors by MRI". He specialized in Orthopedics, Athens University First Orthopedic Clinic (KAT and ATTIKO). His areas of interest are: Spine Surgery, Oncology, Adult Axis Corrections, Bone and Adaptive Infections. A permanent associate of Athens Brain & Spine Surgery
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  79671Send e-mailEftixidou 25 - Pagrati21210200006972084436
Orthopedics Larisa Mitulil Ahmed - Injuries - Cutting Edges - Physiotherapy - Surgeons Orthopedics LarisaMITOUALI AHMED is orthopedist-surgeon in the region of Larissa and has great expertise in the following: - INJURIES - PROBLEMS ON THE KNEES, WAIST, NECK - Always with respect to each problem, he identifies it and solves it with modern medical methods. You will find him on: 14, 28th OCTOVRIOU & KOUMA
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  7102Send e-mail28th Oktovriou 14 & Kouma Str. - Larisa2410288989(Ιατρείο),2410624613(Οικία)6977988080
ORTHOPEDITIAN SURGEON VOLOS - ARTHROPLASTY - ARTHROSCOPY OF THE KNEE - SPORTS INJURIES - TRAUMATOLOGY - MANOUDIS GREGORYPRIMARY EDUCATION: Clinical Retraining in Arthroplasty of Knee and Hip Replacement (Clinical Arthroplasty Fellowship): Department of Orthopaedics, Jewish General Hospital, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada from 1/7/2011 up to 30/6/2012 Scholarship AO Trauma: Salaried fellowship of AA Trauma (AO Fellowship) lasting eight weeks from 4/4/2011 up to 27/5/2011 Klinik und Poliklinik für Unfall- und Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden, Germany Subsidiary Curator II: Orthopaedic Clinic Hospital Volos' Achillopoulio '' from 18/03/2010 up to 17/3/2011 Specialized Surgery Foot and Ankle: Kantonsspital Liestal, Switzerland from 1/2/2010 up to 12/3/2010 B specialty Department, Orthopaedics: University Orthopaedic Clinic of Ioannina from 1/10/2004 to 18/10 / 2009- Foot and Ankle Service, Department of Orthopaedics, Duke University Medical Center, NC, USA from 22/9/2008 to 23/12/2008 A Div of Specialty, general Surgery II University Surgical Clinic OPINION Thessaloniki '' C. Genimatas '' from 09/04/2002 to 9/1/2003 Rural Service: Health Centre Velestino Magnesia from 13/12/2000 to 13/12/2001 First Quarter Specialization from 08/25/2000 to 24/11/2000 in Medicine, Cardiology and Surgery of Hospital Volos' Achillopoulio '' License to practice 21/07/2000 MEDICINE DEGREE (10/1994 - 17/07/2000), Faculty of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Graduation with grade "Very Good" The clinic is located at 65 Chatziargyri Gazi. Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9: 00-13: 00 and 18: 30-21: 00 except Wednesday afternoon. By appointment.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  21960Send e-mail65, CHATZIARGIRI STR - Volos24210261666936979400
Papadakis Nikolaos - Surgeon Orthopedic Center Thessaloniki - Traumatologist Center Thessaloniki - Athletic Physician - Spine Surgery Center ThessalonikiA UNIVERSITY OF ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC AUTH G. N. "G. PAPANIKOLAOU '' Candidate Doctor of Medical School of AUTh. The physician provides his high-level services with professionalism and respect for each patient.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  927Send e-mailEgnatia 100 - Thessaloniki6944738311
Papageorgiou Charalambos - Orthopedic Surgeon Chalkida - Chalkida Sports Medicine - Pediatric Orthopedic
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  4673Send e-mail15, Trapezintiou Str. - Chalkida22210802386943571281
Pathiakis Ioannis - Orthopedic surgeon Peristeri - Traumatologist Peristeri - Robotic Surgery - Microsurgery - ArthroplastyOrthopedic Surgeon Ioannis Pathiakis was born in 1979 in Athens and graduated from the General High School of Sitia in Crete. He was then admitted to the Medical School of the University of Athens, where he graduated in 2005. The first contact with the orthopedic was made at the hospital of Sitia where during his tenure as a medical practitioner he received posting at the Orthopedic Clinic of the hospital. Specialized in Orthopedic Clinic of Samos Hospital "Agios Panteleimonas" and then at the 2nd Orthopedic Clinic of the General Hospital of Thessaloniki. Asklepieion Voulas. There he came into contact and encountered incidents from all the spectrum of orthopedics, such as the limb, spine, trauma, hip and knee replacement. During his specialization he was trained in the Accra Hand Clinic of the General Hospital. KAT, where he also received the title of instructor at the Microsurgery Laboratory. He holds a postgraduate degree in Robotic Surgery from the University of Athens and has been trained in Emergency Pre-hospital Care by the EKAB. She is married and from 2015 she maintains an orthopedic clinic in Peristeri. She collaborates with the Clinical Peristeri, Henry Dynan, White Cross, Taxiarchis Peristeri and Athenian Clinic.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  622Send e-mailStravonos 36 - Peristeri69700409426933350229
Prevezas Nicholaos - Surgeon Orthopedic Peristeri - Orthopedics Peristeri - Athletic Injuries - Arthroscopic Surgery - Orthopedic PeristeriPrevezas Nicholaos Orthopedic Surgeon Peristeri Specialist in the treatment of pelvic and acetabular fractures. CURICULUM VITAE He graduated from the University of Athens in 1975. He received the title of the orthopedic surgeon in 1980 From 1983-2014 he served in senior ranks in the Orthopaedic Department General Hospital of Nikaia Piraeus In 2002 after the crisis took the direction of the Orthopaedic Department until 31.12.2014. offering his services to a large number of patients and wounded. PhD University of Athens Member of Orthopaedic company Greece EECHOT Member of the Orthopaedic Association of Northern Greece OTEMATH Member in The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons International Affiliate. v. D. Coordinator / Director of the Orthopaedic Clinic of the General Hospital of Nikaia, Piraeus Director of the Orthopaedic Department in Athens Medical Group, Medical Peristeri. Research Associate, medical practitioner at Athens Medical Group in Maroussi and Psychiko. Surgeon of the legs by applying the most advanced surgical techniques in Arthroplastikes Hip & Knee. Specialist surgeon in treating pelvic and acetabular fractures with internationally recognized surgical experience. Associate of the center of reference for acetabular fractures-pelvis at University Leeds of UK run by the internationally renowned Professor Peter Giannoudis. ΕDUCATION ABROAD Monitoring Jobs. Hip Center Wrightington Hospital 1980 Arthritic center 1981 Toronto Professor Cameron Professor Letournel in Paris France 1982 and 1990 concerning the surgical treatment of pelvic - acetabular Major international conferences. Certification in EOPYY for electronic prescriptions and referrals version. Contact the doctor here and book your appointment. ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON ΜD 60 ETHNARCHOU MAKARIOU Str, Peristeri 12132, Αthens 2105799114, 6977330093
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  8156Send e-mail60, Ethnarchou Makariou str - Peristeri21057991146977330093
Sarantos Konstantinos MD, FRCSP - Orthopedic surgeon - Traumatologist, Athens - Specialist in Robotic Hip & Knee ArthroplastyMinimum Intervention SuperPath Techniques Fast Rehabilitation Protocols Director of UHCW Hospital UK and Igia Hospital www.ksarantos.gr Office 1: Dionysiou Aiginitou 8, Ilisia, Athens Office 2: (opposite Health Hospital): Erithrou Stavrou 5, Maroussi, Athens Konstantinos Sarantos is a Consultant - Director of Orthopedic Surgeon at the University Hospital in Coventry and Warwick, UK. He has specialized and trained in the UK in Hip and Knee Surgery (Primary Total Hip and Knee Artroplastics, Revision of Hip and Knee Artroplastics, Inflammation and Difficulties). He was trained in the Minimum Intervention technique of Ixxi, "SuperPath Ⓡ", in the United States by his "SuperPath Ⓡ" initiator. Jimmy Chow, while in 2014 he made the first for Europe and the United Kingdom, "SuperPath Ⓡ" Total Hip Arthroplasty. Since then, she has carried out an extremely large number of surgical procedures using this method and has contributed to its development and adaptation to European data. He is an official trainer of the "SuperPath Ⓡ" technique in Europe, having trained more than 200 surgeons in Europe (Germany, England, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia, Scandinavian countries, Asia and Africa. Finally, he is a certified orthopedic surgeon in the use of the MAKO Robotic System for Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty and for Uniformed Knee Arthroplasty. Robotic Hip and Knee Arthroplasty MAKO Robotic Arthroplasty Knee and Hip Surgery is undoubtedly the revolution in Orthopedics! After a special CT, a unique three-dimensional model (3D) is created on the computer, on which the surgeon processes and individualises arthroplasty in the particularities of each patient, creating a personalized pre-operative plan. During surgery, MAKO's robotic arm, guided by the surgeon - and following the preoperative plan, prepares it, while helping implant placement with excellent precision and minimizing surgical trauma. Patients recover and return to day-to-day activities faster, the risk of complications and dislocations is significantly smaller, and due to the precision of implant placement, their shelf life is significantly prolonged. Specialization and great experience in hip and knee arthroplasty Konstantinos Sarantos is a specialist (Fellowship trained - trained in major centers of England and America) and with over 12 years of experience in total hip and knee replacement (Primary, Revisions-Revision and Difficult-Complex cases). Its surgery provides patients with all the latest and latest techniques and technologies internationally, with specialized, innovative surgical methods such as: Minimal Invasive Surgery MIS, SuperPathⓇ, Robotic Surgery (MAKO), and personalized for each patient techniques and implants, specially designed for computers and 3D printers (PSI, Patient Specific Implants, OPS, Computer Assisted, Custom Made). SuperPath Ⓡ: Total Hip Arthroplasty Konstantinos Sarandos carried out the first "SuperPath χει" surgery in Europe and the United Kingdom. The pioneering SuperPath technique is the latest development in minimal invasive surgical techniques for Total Hip Arthroplasty. It keeps intact all the muscles and tendons that have traditionally been cut off with classical surgery, a technique that results not only in the quicker recovery of the patient but less pain and a certain reduction in many of the possible surgical complications. Rapid Recovery Protocols: Fast Track & ERAS With Fast Track protocols and with minimal invasiveness, respect and protection of soft particles (Superpath Technique, Robotic Hip or Knee Robotics), pain is minimized and easily treatable with simple painkillers, no blood transfusions, no tubing, drainage or urinary catheters . The patient can only be mobilized 2 hours after surgery and walk, either with or without a bacterium, while significantly reducing postoperative complications such as respiratory infections, thrombosis, etc. and he can get discharged the same day or the next day, turning his everyday habits straight away!
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  1065Send e-mailDionisiou Eginitou 8 - Ilissia21309982096940278683
- Orthopedic surgeon in Piraeus, Ph.D., University of Athens
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONS21064Send e-mail110-112 ALKIVIADOY STR - Pireas21041716036932450593
- He graduated with honors from the School of Medicine University of Varna, Bulgaria in 1998 and began his medical career as a rural doctor in Skydras Health Center. In 2003 began specializing in Orthopaedic Trauma Cheirourgiki- General Hospital of Edessa. In 2004 continued the specialization in the First Hospital IKA Athens Melissia and GN CAT. In 2008 completed the specialty of Orthopaedic Surgery. In 2009 was hired as Curator II (Subsidiary) in the Department of Sports Medicine at the General Hospital KAT and 2010 he worked as Curator II (Subsidiary) in Section B Hand Surgery and Microsurgery in GN CAT. During the specialty and tenure as Editor in General Hospital KAT, specialized in all operations associated with the upper end and the far hand. Also specialized in Sports Medicine, with particular emphasis on knee arthroscopy and restoring anterior cruciate knee (knee ligament injuries). During his medical career has been closely involved in creating large number of jobs, which have been presented in Greek and international conferences and has contributed to writing posts. She has participated in numerous postgraduate programs and Workshop, and has been organizing committee at various conferences. He is a member of several Greek and foreign scientific societies.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  61218Send e-mailKIFISIAS 195 AND IEREOS Doussis 23 - Marousi21080208296973312539
The.Mis - Private Orthopedic Surgery - Athletic Injuries And Rehabilitation - Orthopedic Surgeons Kalamaria ThessalonikiThe.M.I.S. is an Orthopaedic, Sportsmedicine and Rehabilitation Center. It is the common “expression” of Orthopaedic Surgeons : Emmanuel Papacostas, Aristotelis Sideridis and Ioannis Terzidis. What characterizes The.M.I.S. team is continuous scientific research in new surgical techniques and best clinical outcome. Fields of interest of the team’s practice are both conservative treatment with emphasis on novel therapies and therapeutic exercise, as well as minimally invasive surgery, combined with postoperative rehabilitation and personalized treatment protocols. The athletic background of members of The.M.I.S. team was the stimulus to work on and establish the The.M.I.S. SportsClinic, which is dedicated on all fields of Sports Medicine. As part of the clinic we have created the Athlete’s Health Certification and Sports Health Certification for professional and recreational athletes. An extended network of physiotherapists, ergophysiologists, sports trainers and health scientists work together with the core team, in order to offer the best clinical outcome for every single patient.
Category: ORTHOPEDICS - SURGEONSImages  3837Send e-mail8, Papakyritsi Str. - Kalamaria2310223113,2310250101,23104669406945309492, 6944265217, 6944344719 (Επείγοντα)
Page 1 from 2 Next