PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES
in: All Greece
Chardalias Vassilios - Physiotherapy in Palaio Faliro, Kallithea, Nea Smyrni - Physiotherapists in Palaio Faliro - Home Physiotherapy with EOPYY - Physiotherapists in Palaio FaliroContracts with EOPYY The physiotherapist Chardalias Vasilis provides modern physiotherapy services in the center of Palaio Faliro (Agios Alexandros 55) from 2002 until today. He pays visits in Paleo Faliro, Kallithea, Piraeus, Nea Smyrni and other areas. Thank you all for the confidence you have shown me over the years. Because my authority is the consistency and the essential physiotherapy, all therapies are evaluated and performed by the person in charge of the HARDALIA VACATION CENTER. The physiotherapist Chardalias Vasilis evaluates and selects the appropriate treatment with specialized manipulations and techniques in each individual's individuality.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  7082Send e-mail55, Agiou Alexandrou str - Palaio Faliro21098305956944209545
Haronitis Epaminondas - Haronitis Vassilios - Haroniti Marianthi - Physiotherapeutic Laboratory Heraklion - Physiotherapists Heraklion CreteOur Physiotherapy Center is located at 11 Bizaniou Street, Heraklion, Crete. We deal with the rehabilitation of motor difficulties and problems, with spinal and articular disorders, with sports injuries, with exercises to treat orthopedic, neurological and rheumatic diseases, and we have a department for children with special needs. Athletic Medicine is the branch of basic science and medicine that investigates and studies the effect of exercise and exercise or lack thereof on both healthy individuals and those with physical, disabilities. Athletics, both in their amateur form, which is widespread in all ages, as well as in their professional activity, is an activity of a large part of the population of our country. Unfortunately, during this activity, accidents of another gravity occur. The sporting accident usually occurs during the maximum performance of the human body. Usually, the musculoskeletal system is obviously injured, but at the same time it is also affected to the other degree by the psyche of the injured. hematoma, fracture, abrasion, ligament rupture and rupture, blood clot, joint and joint dislocation, fracture, as well as repeated injuries leading to aseptic inflammation, known as syndromes Stress or overuse. Symptoms depend on the type and extent of the lesion. Pain occurs in all injuries as well as swelling-swelling. Skin and hematoma are among the most common symptoms of athletic injury. Edge distortion or deviation from the normal axis follows. All this results in the inability to exercise or even the reduction of daily activity. In general, sports injuries affect both physical and mental health negatively. They interfere with an athlete's exercise program and affect the group they belong to, and it is a long time for the athlete to return to the previous level of sporting activity. Cervical syndrome Cervical syndrome, or cervical spondylosis, In the cervical syndrome, as these trays are dehydrated and shrunk, the first signs of osteoarthritis appear. Such as the formation of bone protrusions along the ends of the bones. Cervical syndrome is a very common condition that aggravates as the person grows older. Over 85% of people over the age of 60 have problems with cervical spondylosis. When the symptoms occur, there are non-surgical therapies that are often very effective. • Continuous pain in the neck • Pain in the neck area in specific movements only • Muscle spasm at the base of the neck and in the abdominal zone ("grip") • Pain located at the base of the skull / headaches / migraines • Feeling dizzy and / or unstable / vertigo • Numbness and / or intense pain along the arm • Feeling weak during hand use, falling objects • Muscle spasm (cooling, grip, muscle spasm) • Facet syndrome • Intervertebral disc blister • Spinal Soreness - Spinal Stenosis - Myelopathy • Fracture or disruption of AMST • Malignant / malignant AMTC tumor Flat foot (Flat Foot, Flat Feet, Pes Planus) is the reduction of height and / or the elimination of the foot arch. Vlasopodia, or Pes Valgus, is called deformation where the heel is tilted outward. Flat foot or Pes planonalgus is called the combination of Flat foot with Pesopalalgus. According to new ideas, after 1980, virtually mere flatulence is no longer considered a disease. Disease is considered to be the only ectoparasitic disease. Fibromyalgia is referred to as a form of rheumatism and more specifically extra-articular rheumatism as it relates to muscle pain and not to joints. The sufferer of fibromyalgia suffers from widespread musculoskeletal pain as muscles, tendons and fibrous tissues develop pain, which is associated with fatigue and sleep disorders. Fibromyalgia pain can manifest as pain, stiffness, swelling, tingling, feeling of electricity, burning, weakness and so on. Local sensitivity is also present in specific areas of the body. In the patient with INM, deep sleep (stage IV of nonREM) is interrupted by alpha waves (REM phase: alarm waves) so that the body does not relax and the sleep does not renew. Other symptoms that may co-exist: • Intolerance to cold or heat • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Cognitive disorders (memory, speech, mental clarity) • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome • Headache • Painful musculoskeletal pain syndromes. In medicine, myopathy is a muscle condition in which the muscle fibers do not work for one of the many existing reasons, leading to muscle weakness. As the word itself says, myopathy means a muscle condition. This sense indicates that the main problem lies within the muscle, not the nerves (neuropathies or neurogenic disorders) or the brain. Muscle cramps, stiffness, and convulsions can also be associated with myopathy. Muscle disorders are classified as neuromuscular or musculoskeletal in nature. Some conditions, such as myositis, can be considered neuromuscular and musculoskeletal in nature. Finger stenosis, or stenosing tenosynovitis, or trigger finger is a common hand toe disorder, where painful disruption of the bending function can cause discomfort and discomfort. "stomps" in bending, or "fired" to the extent]. The flexor flexor trap is trapped at the entrance of the fractured first fibrous sheath (A1 Pulley), and can even triple in size, thus extending the stiffness with a "trigger shake". Tendonitis (tendinitis, tendonitis), or more precisely the tendinosis (tendinosis, tendinopathy) of the patellar tendon (or patellar ligament), or "Jumper's knee" is a pathological condition, either of the patellar tendon; in the area of the upper pole extensor, or the lower pole of the patella, up to the tibial curvature. (Graham Appley and Louis Solomon 1993). It is characterized by intrinsic degenerative lesions (fiber ruptures) mainly of the deep part of the affected area, with little or no signs of inflammation, but not fully elucidated (see Symeonidis Panagiotis, 1996). Tendonitis (tendinitis, tendonitis), or more precisely the tendinosis (tendinosis, tendinopathy) of the patellar tendon (or patellar ligament), or "Jumper's knee" is a pathological condition, either of the patellar tendon; in the area of the upper pole extensor, or the lower pole of the patella, up to the tibial curvature. (Graham Appley and Louis Solomon 1993). It is characterized by intrinsic degenerative lesions (fiber ruptures) mainly of the deep part of the affected area, with little or no signs of inflammation, but not fully elucidated (see Symeonidis Panagiotis, 1996). Shoulder tendon tendonitis (or Acute and Chronic Periarthritis) is a condition that manifests itself in two forms. Acute with severe clinical flag (pain, edema, inflammation, fever, stiffness, insomnia from pain, etc.) and Chronic (difficulty in abduction, little pain and reflection of arm pain). In some cases calcium phosphate is also deposited on the arm. Acute cases of Tendinitis of the Petal Tendon usually require treatment with topical injection of cortisone. The other cases of chronic tendinitis of the tendon, though mild, are more resistant to treatment and we use several methods. Many patients need surgery. The best method available today is arthroscopic atrophy cleaning or arthroscopic acromioplasty. Focal melanoma is an extremely rare congenital disorder involving limb malformation (malformation). French physician Etienne Souffrouise de Saint-Eler in 1836 first introduced this concept. Although many factors can cause photomelanism, thalidomide and heredity are considered the main and most important causes. The appearance of this deformity results in various abnormalities in the face, limbs, ears, nose and inadequate development of many more members. Although surgery can be performed on the patient to correct the abnormalities, the results are limited due to the absence of nerves, bones and other structures to reconstruct the members. Elbow ulcerative neuritis or ulcerative nerve neuritis or elbow ulceration syndrome is a condition of entrapment and damage by friction of the ulnar nerve as it passes through the ulcerative tube or ulnar canal. Dizziness is a disorder of balance but can also be a symptom of other conditions. There are many words that can be used to describe dizziness: some are scalding, instability, confusion, and more. Doctors, however, prefer to use the terms dizziness and vertigo. When someone experiences dizziness, he often feels that his head is too light or that he is going to faint. Many times dizziness causes duplicity, and nystagmus. The causes of dizziness are many. Dizziness can cause ear infection such as otitis, as well as psychological and psychiatric illnesses such as clinical depression, bipolar disorder, etc. More serious diseases such as brain tumor, stroke, Lyme disease and other neurological conditions can cause dizziness. Conversion disorder is a mental disorder in which patients present with symptoms that indicate a neurological or other general medical condition such as numbness, dizziness, paralysis, but without a physician being able to provide a neurological explanation for their problem. Narcolepsy is an unusual neurological disorder characterized by excessive uncontrollable drowsiness, even after adequate sleep. The person suffering from narcolepsy, the narcolepsy, has recurring irreversible sleep disorders, which when they come in cannot resist and can as a result fall asleep anytime and anywhere, even in inappropriate or dangerous conditions, in the midst of a discussion for example or during driving. Also, the narcolepsy can cause up to 70% of short episodes of shock, ie sudden loss of muscle tone often as a result of intense emotion. That is to say, after intense laughter, anger, surprise, the narcolepsy can shrink down without losing consciousness or simply falling into objects he holds, loosening his jaw, falling his eyelids, his head or his hands of. Finally, 30-50% of people suffering from narcolepsy, during the transition between sleep and wakefulness, experience sleep paralysis, that is, inability to move, and 20-40% experience hypnotic hallucinations, either visual, auditory or kinesthetic. Both paralysis and hallucinations last seconds to a few minutes and are considered to be the result of REM sleep intrusion during alertness. The diagnosis of narcolepsy is definitively made over a period of 10 to 15 years after the first symptoms appear. In most patients the first symptoms appear between the ages of 10 and 25 years. In many others the first symptoms appear between the ages of 35 and 45. However, narcolepsy can occur at any age. The cause of narcolepsy remains unknown. In recent years, understanding of the disease has improved. Genes strongly associated with the disease (gene for hypocretin receptor 2) have been identified. It is likely that many factors are involved that interact, leading to neurological disorder and sleep disorders (especially the REM phase of sleep). An inherited familial predisposition to the disease is described. Sometimes it is related to brain damage due to a head injury or a neurological condition. In most cases, the disease is sporadic, meaning that there is no familial, hereditary or other predisposing factor. • Excessive daytime sleepiness: This is the most common symptom of narcolepsy present in almost all patients. It is the first to appear clinically. It significantly affects patients' activities. • Catapult: By this we mean the sudden loss of muscle tone while awake and as a result we cannot move. They are usually triggered by intense emotions such as laughter, anger, etc. Usually, episodes of shock last less than 30 seconds. • Hallucinations: Severe hallucinations that occur when sleeping or waking up. • Total paralysis episodes: Short episodes of total paralysis that occur at the beginning or end of sleep. Idiopathic Basal Ganglia Calcification, also known as Fahr's Disease or Fahr's Syndrome, is a rare, genetically predisposed disease that belongs to neurological diseases that are characterized by neurological diseases and areas of the brain that control movement. With the invention of computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging, it was found that these calcifications start from the basal ganglia of the brain and then extend to the cerebral cortex. Stroke is the damage that occurs when blood supply to an area of the brain stops, so cells that do not receive oxygen die. A stroke can be mild or very serious and its effects are temporary or permanent. When blood flow to the brain stops due to the presence of a clot in a vessel damaged by atherosclerosis. The part of the brain that is bled by this artery is malfunctioning or dead, which can lead to serious permanent disability or death. This is the most common form of stroke. Blockage of the blood flow of a vessel to the brain by a clot created elsewhere in the body, most often in the heart. As with IEE, neurological symptoms are due to inadequate blood supply to a brain area. When a vessel inside or outside the brain bursts, allowing the blood to escape inside the skull (cerebral hemorrhage) and form hematomas. Uncontrolled hypertension is very often the cause of this condition. Neurological symptoms are often due to the mechanical pressure exerted by the hematoma on adjacent brain tissues and may subside if the hematoma is surgically removed or absorbed. Vertigo is the illusion of motion, which the patient experiences, affecting either his body or the environment. In the first case the body feels rotation, thrust, tendency to fall or swing sideways, front, rear, up or down. In the latter case he has the illusion of moving the environment while he remains motionless. In both cases, the patient is aware that these symptoms are false and, although they are particularly annoying, they are not dangerous. Vertigo occurs at all ages, but mostly in the elderly. It is 2-3 times more common in women than in men. Vertigo is distinguished in peripheral and central causes. Most commonly it is peripheral aetiology and is due to diseases of the inner ear or vestibular system. Specifically, 93% of patients with vertigo suffer from benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, acute vestibular neuritis or Meniere's disease. A smaller proportion is of central etiology and is due to damage to the central nervous system (multiple sclerosis, cerebral infarction or brain hemorrhage, tumors, brain abscesses, cerebral palsy, etc.). It may also be due to psychogenic causes, side effects from medicines (aminoglycosides, anti-epileptic, antihypertensive, antidepressants, diuretics, barbiturates), orthostatic hypotension, hypoglycaemia and more. Transverse Myelitis (formerly Transverse Myelitis, English Trasverse myelitis) is a disease belonging to the field of Neurology, of unknown etiology, which manifests itself within the Spinal Cord. It belongs to the group of demyelinating diseases. It is considered to be a form or variant of Multiple Sclerosis (multiple sclerosis) from a level of the Spinal Cord and peripherally. The English definition of Disease in Wikipedia is: "Transverse myelitis (Latin: myelitis transversa) is a neurological disorder caused by an inflammatory process of the spinal cord, and can cause axonal demyelination. The name is derived from Greek myelós. the "spinal cord", and the suffix -itis, which denotes inflammation. Transverse implies that the inflammation is across the thickness of the spinal cord. Photophobia is an ophthalmological phenomenon, which is associated with abnormal sensitivity of the eyes to light. It is associated with Graves' disease. It mainly affects middle-aged people and can be treated with the use of sunglasses. Pseudo-paralytic paralysis is caused by damage to the upper motor neuron in the cortical pathway of the pyramidal pathway. Patients have difficulty chewing, swallowing and speaking (often the first symptom). Patients with pseudo-paralytic paralysis also have inappropriate emotional outbursts. Cerebral Palsy, or Little's disease, is a disease of the Central Nervous System (CNS, that is, the brain, spinal cord, and cerebellum), and results from their non-progressive damage. The disease was first described by the English surgeon William Little in 1860. The precise English definition of the disease is: 'Cerebral palsy (CP) is an umbrella term encompassing a group of non-progressive, non-contagious conditions that cause physical disability. in human development ». It is manifested by various motor disorders (spasticity, irregularity, ataxia, stiffness, ataxia), which is sometimes but not always accompanied by mental retardation. It is a serious medical and social problem, due to the great difficulty, if not the weakness, of treating this serious one. Cortical Visual Impairment (in Cortical English) is a form of visual impairment that is caused by a brain problem rather than an eye problem (in the latter case we usually refer to as "Ophthalmic Visual Impairment" as opposed to Cortical Visual Impairment. ). Some people also have cortical optic damage as well as some form of ophthalmic visual impairment. Cortical visual impairment is often known as "Delayed Visual Maturity" because that person's vision may appear (to someone else) to improve over time. This may be due to how the individual learns to make better use of the types of information presented by his malfunctioning visual system and how he or she takes into account the context and other indications and elements. Cortical visual impairment is also known as "Cortical Blindness" although most people with cortical visual impairment are not completely blind. The term Neurological Visual Impairment covers both cortical visual impairment as well as total cortical blindness although these conditions are often confused. Photo epilepsy is a form of epilepsy that is caused by sensitivity to light or specific bright shapes and signals. This condition is usually caused by fast flashing images or lights on television, video games, the computer, but also by strobo lights that can be used in clubs or concerts. Typical cases were epileptic seizures that occurred at several clubs when strobos began to be used, as well as an episode of the Pokémon series that caused epileptic seizures in many children in Japan. Photo epilepsy mainly affects a small proportion of people with epilepsy, but it also occurs in the general population, especially at a young age. It is often treated with antiepileptic drugs. The trigeminal neuralgia, more commonly referred to as "trigeminal neuralgia", is characterized by strong and short-lasting pain, located in the area of the trigeminal nerve (usually in the lower jaw and face, but may also appear in the upper jaw or jaw). area of the temporal, forehead and eye). The pain of the trigeminal neuralgia can recur many times a day and is caused by movements such as speech and chewing. Usually, the patient feels that the pain is "as if struck by electricity". Hippuridic Syndrome (cauda equina syndrome) is a very serious neurological condition in which there is a partial or total loss of lower extremity mobility, due to pressure in the lumbar plexus, in its free radicals below the medial cone (Conus). medullaris) of the spinal cord. The cause of this pressure is usually a Stage III or IV disc, or less often a spinal cord tumor. Rheumatology is the branch of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of rheumatic diseases, ie non-traumatic and non-surgical diseases of the musculoskeletal system, which are the diseases of the joints, tendons, muscles. , androgenic follicles, bones and spine. Inflammatory rheumatic diseases This group includes many disorders classified into four subgroups: Autoimmune rheumatic diseases Seronegative vertebral arthritis Crystalline arthritis Various other diseases (rheumatic fever, viral arthritis, familial mediterranean fever, sarcoid arthritis etc.) The first two of these subgroups include the most severe rheumatic diseases. This condition usually involves one or sometimes two or more joints of the upper and lower limbs and / or spine joints. Osteoarthritis can be found in any joint of the musculoskeletal system, but the joints most commonly affected are those of the spine, knee, hands and hip. Back pain is the most common painful symptom of the musculoskeletal system. The causes of back pain are many and varied, such as. so-called "mechanical" causes, inflammatory rheumatic causes, microbial causes, neoplastic causes, etc. Neck pain is also a fairly common painful symptom of the musculoskeletal system, though not as common as back pain. The causes of neck pain are similar to those of back pain. Diseases of extra-articular rheumatism. These diseases concern the so-called periarterial soft molecules. Such molecules are e.g. the muscles, the tendons with which the muscles adhere, i.e., adhere to the bones, the tendon sheaths, i.e. the tubular sheaths surrounding several tendons, and the serous follicles, i.e. the small cysts containing a minimal amount of fluid and Their main task is to reduce mechanical friction during muscle contraction and joint movement. This group includes osteoporosis, the most common, osteomalacia, Paget's disease and more.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  10174Send e-mailMpizaniou 11 - HERAKLION28102893196977699573
- OUR CENTRE OFFERS: -GENERAL PHYSIOTHERAPY -SPECIAL UNWEIGHTING / STRENGTHENING PROGRAMME FOR SCOLIOSIS AND KYPHOSIS -MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS INJURIES -PERSONAL EXERCISE PROGRAMMES -SPINAL MOBILISATIONS (MAITLAND'S, CYRIAX AND McKENZIE) -ACUPUNCTURE -AROMATHERAPY -FOOT ANALYSIS SYSTEM AND ORTHOTICS -ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENT AND ADVICE (PNEU-MAP METHOD) -IN HOUSE GYM
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  82891Send e-mail25 OUSAKIOU STR., VYRONAS - Virona2107649725
Kafousias Vas. Charalampos - Physiotherapy Alimos Attica - Athletic Injuries Alimos - Physiotherapy Center AlimosΚafousias Vas. Charalabos Physiotherapy Center Alimos Mr. Kafousias' physiotherapy center is located in Ionias 35, in Alimos. It is a fully organized physiotherapy center for the rehabilitation of orthopedic neurological diseases. We have state-of-the-art machines that offer complete services to the patient as they cover all the needs of physiotherapy rehabilitation. We respond with responsibility and consistency to the ever-increasing therapeutic demands of the patient and we are at our disposal to deal effectively with any problem (movement, injury or injury). The staff of our center is well trained and trained. Fund contracts for each treatment operation. Contact the center here and book your appointment directly. 35, Ionias str - Alimos | 2109937511, 6977463130, firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  16817Send e-mail35, Leoforos Ionias str - Alimos21099375116977463130
Mitsostergios Efstathios - Vlachou Sofia - Galatsi Physiotherapy Center - Ultrasound - Shockwave - TecarThe provision of comprehensive rehabilitation services is our primary purpose. At the same time as our continuous training and training in the field to achieve the best possible result, our multiannual experience built since 1991 offers valid diagnoses and effective techniques. Mitsostergios Stathis Stathis is a graduate of the Physiotherapy Department of the Athens University of Medicine and Pharmacy. During his studies, he attended seminars of neurological and orthopedic content. He is certified in sports injuries, neurological conditions, musculoskeletal problems. He is a member of the PHS (Panhellenic Association of Physiotherapists) PEEF (Panhellenic Union of Freelance Professionals Physiotherapists) Vlachou Sophia Sophia is a graduate of the Physiotherapy Department of the Athens University of Medicine and Pharmacy. During her studies she attended seminars of neurological and orthopedic content. She is certified in sports injuries, neurological conditions, musculoskeletal problems She is a member of the PHS (Panhellenic Association of Physiotherapists) PEEF (Panhellenic Union of Freelance Professionals Physiotherapists)
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  875Send e-mailOropou 70 - Galatsi21029221746974355482
- PHYSIOTHERAPY - TAI CHI CHUAN MITILINAIOS EUAGGELOS SPETSES Vangelis Mytilinaios has specialized in sports medicine, acupuncture and various types of massage. He was physiotherapist at the Volley Ball National Team 1986-1988. He is a certified 20th generation student of the CHEN family of TAI CHI CHUAN. He has received the 6th DAN from the Chinese Kung Fu Federation. He works permanently in Spetses but travels frequently to Greece and abroad to give seminars on CHEN TAI CHI CHUAN or to make Full Body Massage and restoration, in his own way upon invitation. Services: Physiotherapy Message Threatment of sprorts injuries Tai Chi Chua/Kung Fu SPETSES, Spetses 18050 / Attikis Phone: 2298074609 Cell: 6945851606
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  17857Send e-mailSpetses - Spetses22980746096945851606
Nikos Georgiadis - PHYSIOTHERAPY -VELONISMOS TCM TECHNICAL THERAPY - MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN SYNDROMES - MCKENZIE RENTIS PIRAEUS - EFEA - auriculotherapywww.nikgeorg.gr • PHYSIOTHERAPY Independent and autonomous treatment rooms with modern digital electrotherapy devices, BFB- EMG, iontophoresis, Laser, ultrasonic, magnetic fields, spa, phototherapy with polarized light. • TECHNICAL THERAPY _1.McKenzie MDT, mechanical diagnosis and therapy of the spine. _2.Psifiaki Analysis and evaluation of proprioception. _3.Analysi Static and dynamic balance of body-balance. Rating and progressive education digitally using animation. _4.Epanekpaidefsi Gait and improve kinaesthetic attributes of the body. _5.Apokatastasi Musculoskeletal pain through neuromuscular coordination - method Neurac. • ACUPUNCTURE _1.Paradosiaki Chinese Medicine (cupping, moxa ...). _2.Bodywork Tui na. _3.Vioiatrikos Acupuncture. _4.Ilektrovelonismos. _5.Ototherapeia. • THERAPEUTIC GYMNASTICS Plate vibration, therapeutic treadmill, digital fitness equipment, Theraband, red cord, Biokin - Gym top ... • PREVENTION - Detoxification - WELLNESS Lymphatic drainage vodder, nutritional supplements, energy harmonization, Relaxation. Detox - detoxification legs. BIOKIN is a modern digital proprioception assessment and balance the body. It is capable of analyzing and print each measurement and also provides progressive exercise programs to improve balance and disorders, sitting and standing. FIELDS OF APPLICATION • Traumatic rehabilitation. • Rehabilitation of cerebral palsies and general. • deficiencies neurosensory and motor type. • Nefroapokatastasi elderly. • Diseases of the CNS, Parkinson, multiple sclerosis. • Prevention avoid injuries of athletes. THERAPEUTIC GYMNASTICS • Red cord - Neurac • THERA BAND • POWER PLATE trainer • treadmill • DIGITAL Rowing - BICYCLE • SWISS BALL Therapeutic exercise is a work of Physiotherapists and integral part of a comprehensive treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological diseases. Even is a prerequisite to functional recovery of injured tissues. Nowadays most improved proprioception, strength and stability based on scientific facts. Lymphatic MASSAGE - Drainage Vodder Indications • Lymphedema • Mastectomy • Serious injuries, bone injuries, nerve and soft tissue • chronic bronchitis, asthmatic bronchitis • Allergic rhinitis • Sinusitis • Tendinitis • Cellulite • Lymphatic detoxification metabolism • Problems • Low, fallen immune POSTOPERATIVE PHYSIOTHERAPY • a slipped disk, discectomy, fusion • in sections tendons and nerves of workplace or traffic accidents • in syndromes overuse • into tears menisci, cruciate ligaments • in sports injuries • mastectomy • amputations • a correction - rehabilitation scoliosis • hip replacement, knee , shoulder DISEASES • spondylitis (facet), spondylarthropathies. • intercostal backache, slipped disk. • Rheumatic diseases, connective tissue diseases, such agkylopoiitiki, k.alles deformans. • Osteoporosis, metabolic bone diseases. • Autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia k.alla. • Spinal Deformities. • Lumbar sciatica, cervical and afchenovrachionia syndromes. • tension-type headache, migraine. • stroke, hemiplegia, paraplegia. • facial nerve palsy. • temporomandibular pain. • Sports injuries and soft tissue injuries. • Whiplash (whipping of the neck). • Tenontopatheia Achilles. • Athlete's foot, foot runner. • myofascial syndromes. • carpal tunnel syndromes and sinus tract. • syndrome Sudeck. • Post-traumatic wrist-finger stiffness • Syndromes: rotator cuff of the shoulder, supraspinatus impingement, patellofemoral pain (chondromalacia), plantar fascia, piriformis. • sacroileitis. • Tendinitis elbow, trochanter, geese foot. • leg swelling venous stasis. • Lymphedema after mastectomy, multiple trauma or poor immune function. Diseases with indication in acupuncture - Diseases of functional disorders • Pain syndromes of the musculoskeletal system. • Acute pain: Postoperative, neuropathic, herpetic neuralgia, temporomandibular pain, cooling - acute attack of cold. • Chronic pain: All parts of the body, as listed in the window '' disease ''. • Headaches: myogenic, psychogenic, trigeminal nerve. 1.Nefrofytikes digestive disorders such as spastic colitis, gastric ulcer, dyspepsia, vomiting, regurgitation, hyperacidity-heartburn, belching, gases. 2.Kykloforiko system: Hypertension, neurovegetative arrhythmias, vascular problems-leg edema, phlebitis. 3.Anapnefstiko: Asthma, allergic asthmatic bronchitis, cough. 4.Gynaikologia: Dysmenorrhea, cycle disorders, pelvic pain, menopausal syndrome, dysfunctional bladder, renal colic. 5.Psychikes disorders: Neurotic behavior, anxiety, phobic neuroses, insomnia, depression, psychosomatic disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome. 6.O.R.L: Allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, dry mouth, dry eyes, nausea, dizziness, vertigo (neurovegetative, vascular, cervical reasons). 7.Nefrologika: stroke, multiple sclerosis, nerve entrapment syndromes, facial nerve palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, migraine. TECHNICAL THERAPY • Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Spine McKenzie MDT • Neurac - Neuromuscular Reactivation - red cord • Biokin - Gym top - Digital analysis and balance exercise and proprioception Mr. Limbs - trunk with software Gym top. WHAT proprioception has been defined as the sum of the information reaches the central nervous system derived from receptors and sensory organs of the region namely the trunk and especially the ends, as in the joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and skin. The CNS processes information and for parallel efferent pathways responds to commands for correction of posture in space so as to protect it from falls and injuries. E O P L I S M S. LASER Scanning - cannons. A cold and a thermal 5W. Spot - portable. Broadcast and contact. Tens Electrotherapy Iontophoresis Biofeedback phonophoresis cross currents Stimulants Micro current High Voltage combination therapy ELXEIS study. COLUMN: Electronic neck, waist & Reverse gravity. Polarized Light Phototherapy HYDROSUN Xromatotherapeia, infrared type A DETOX Detoxification Lymphatic System therapeutic exercise RedCord THERA BAND BIOGRAPHY I am Nikos Georgiadis. After basic studies in Physiotherapy attended engineering courses diagnosis and spine treatment in Mckenzie MDT. Then, starting in 1993 with the banquet of Greek Scientific Society of Physiotherapy, my enthusiasm found milestone in restoring the extreme hands and upper extremity. Attended specialization courses, and symposia, workshops and conferences in Greece and European countries. In 1999 I worked as chairman in economics for organizing a European conference in Athens. For two terms I was an Treasurer (1999-2006) of the European Federation of Hand Therapists - EFSHT, keeping my interest fixed until today. The European conferences federation ongoing and the corresponding federation microsurgical hand brought me into contact with important colleagues in the European area by acquiring numerous experiences and knowledge. Refer cities conducting Dublin, Paris, Bologna, Nicosia, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Munster, .Edimvourgo, Lisbon, Gothenburg. Moreover, since 1996 I started TCM courses until 2001. In April 2001 a study trip to China (Beijing and Cheng Du) I experienced the unique experience of acupuncture, where officially born and applied individually. So I decided to lifelong learning and training that is, the alternative science of acupuncture. Finally, from January 2010 until June 2011 I trained biomedical acupuncture, a science-art, acquiring certification EFEA the auspices of the Greek Society of Acupuncture. Since September 2011 I belong to the educational team EFEA. Is an exciting field synergizes traditional energy with physical therapy and medical science aimed holistic rehabilitation and pain control. I am a member of clubs and P.S.F companies PEEF, EEEF and a founding member of the Greek Physiotherapy Company Algology EFEA. My Philosophy When once healings hand elderly, answer the question - what is the hand therapist? Patient grateful, I think, told me with a reason slash and unadorned - Hands serving, that cure is more pure than the lips that pray! Reflection led the stigma of scientific and professional life. On the pedestal of the finding lifelong practitioner of education lies and treatment as supply function in humans. The hand is what heals and cured, a perfect body capture what makes practice our thoughts, making art, which is the means to give and take, to beg and to thank, and finally to enjoy the gifts generously we receive from God and people! Plus all the hand is a valuable tool used by the therapist to pass the needle with subtlety and confidence through the skin to the vital centers of the patient in order to transfer the energy needed to harmonize, operation and restoration of the viscera and skeleton . The hand instrument in order to provide the practitioner in the fellow relief and healing. In my many years of experience in C! age I gave love and care in old age with antapodosi knowledge that these are not illness. When the elderly patient, treated and maintained with physiotherapy. Physical traditional media, but also those of modern digital medical technology slows the decrease of body functions aimed at prevention and rehabilitation.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  109173Send e-mailAGIOU IOANNI RENTI 120 - Agios Ioannis Rentis21048328036977343813
- Model Physiotherapy Center "ACHILLION" in Mykonos. You will find us in the area of the airport, opposite the Police Station. With a state-of-the-art facility, with therapeutic tools, and specialized staff, the patient's problem is targeted, reducing inflammation and reducing pain. The purpose of the standard physiotherapy center is to treat each incident by designing and evaluating the musculoskeletal and neuromuscular system and taking into account the general condition of the patient.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  105220Send e-mailAIRPORT AREA - Mykonos+302289078733+306974746789
Physio BMS Body Mind Soul Physiotherapy Center Nea Ionia Athens Attica - Physiotherapist - Physiotherapy - Sports Injuries - Cervical SyndromeOur Physiotherapy Center has been established for many years and is located at 285 LEOF.HRAKLEIOU & MITR.TIMOTHEOU Street. He has a rich clientele with a variety of incidents and diseases. It employs trained and experienced staff, ready to deal with every incident. It is a modern Physiotherapy Lab, with spacious autonomous treatment rooms and a modern waiting room. It has modern equipment, which is constantly renewed. We follow standards of operation and treatment of large centers abroad. Our many years of experience, the abundance of incidents and the variety of illnesses we face are a springboard for the successful outcome of each incident we undertake. Accepts physiotherapy referrals and cooperates with all major Insurance Funds such as the EOPI More specifically, we undertake: Cervical Syndrome Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Orthopedic diseases Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Neurological diseases Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Athletic injuries Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attiki, Athens Home therapies Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Chalandri, Attica, Athens Respiratory Physiotherapy Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Shockwave Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Hemiplegia Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Joint Problems Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Therapeutic Gym Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Manual therapy Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Plotogram Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Kinesio taping Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Sport injury treatment Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Physical Neoprene Acupuncture Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Trigger point-myafascial release Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Rehabilitation of neurological diseases Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  26544Send e-mail285 Herakleiou Avenue & Timotheou 14 - Nea Ionia6973022232
Physio4you - Ziaka Aikaterini - Medical Center for Physiotherapy of Children and Adults - Physiotherapy Pylea Thessaloniki
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  863Send e-mail65, Ioanni Tselepi Str. - Thessaloniki23109474946972850676
Physioexpert - Papastratis Ilias - Physiotherapist - Physiotherapy Center Ampelokipoi - Arms Physiotherapy - Zografou - GyziPhysiotherapy and Exercise Center, come to see how modern physiotherapy can help you get rid of pain and improve your quality of life! Sciatica Lumbago Cervical syndrome Post-operative rehabilitation of accidents Hip knee arthritis
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  1451Send e-mail24, Kifissias Avenue - Athens21077101956976402636
- The Physiotherapy center has: -Shockwave Therapy EMS Swiss -Laser -Biofeedback -TENS και όλες οι μορφές ρευμάτων -Magnetotherapy -Ultrasounds therapy -Thermal therapy -high quality massage therapy ...and many others all close to our local best thermal springs.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  27697Send e-mail5th KLM LAMIAS ATHINON - Lamia69782285426978228542
PHYSIOTHERAPIST PSACHNA EVIA - ORTHOPEDICS - GYMNASTICS - DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS - PHYTOTHERAPEUTIC - KYRIAKLIDIS SAVVASOrthopedics Fitness Supplements phytotherapeutic products
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  28178Send e-mail18, AVANTON STR - PSACHNA - Evoia22280255326945312284
- WELCOME! My name is Athanasiadis Savvas I was born in Naoussa where I have been living since 2000. I studied Physiotherapy in Freiburg, Germany and worked from 1984 to 2000. email@example.com I have specialized in • Physiotherapy • Sports Physiotherapy • Medical Coaching • Chinese Medicine • Neurophysiologic Neutralizing • Lymphatic Therapy (MLD) • Foot Reflexology • Manuelle therapie • Laser Therapie • Laser Therapie (Irrdia se) • Laser Needle Therapy • Schokwave Therapie (ESWT ) • PNF therapy • Cyriax. I have long-term experience in major German clinics. In particular, I have practiced and worked at Kur Zentrum Bad Saeckingen, Sankt Marien Haus Bad Bellingen, Park Klinik Bad Saeckingen (where I delivered theoretical and practical lessons to the physiotherapists of seven clinics), Foeldi Klinik Freiburg, Universités Klinik Golden Buehl VS Villingen, Universitaets Klinik VS Schwenningen, gathering experiences from all areas of physiotherapy and gaining valuable experience in a wide range of diseases. Seminars • 1st Workshop on Laser Therapy • Laser Therapy in Musculoskeletal System and Sickness Ulcers (PANEPETHE.L) • 1st Dental Conference of the University Hospital of Thessaloniki • 1st Oral Therapy Conference with Laser, a Contemporary Medical Care (PANEPETHE.L) • Seminar on Lumbar Disease • Certification of a Member from the Panhellenic Scientific Association of Laser Therapy • The Application of Laser and Electrotherapy in Acupuncture • Seminar on Cervical Cases . • 1st E.C.O.S.E.P. Congress, Guidelines When to Return to Play • 1st E.C.O.S.E.P. Congress, Laser Guidelines for Sports Physicians • Orthopedic and Traumatology Seminar • Knee Joint Seminar • BIOMECHANIK Seminar • Hydrotherapy Seminar • R Wolf Seminar • High Power Laser Seminar • Multiple Laser Seminars by Irradia se • Seminar Measurement - Spinal Assessment • 2nd Panhellenic Sports Medicine Congress • 3rd Sports Medicine Seminar of ΣΕΓΑΑ Thessaloniki. The Physiotherapy Physiotherapy is a state-of-the-art and integrated unit for treating and repairing diseases of the musculoskeletal, lymphatic and nervous system. Also, my continuous training and the follow-up of all new developments in physiotherapy aims to address the diseases in the most appropriate and effective way. Finally, besides dealing with each problem, we pay special attention to the training, ergonomics training and the correct information of the patient in order to understand the problem, as well as to prevent and prevent the recurrence or relapse of his illness. The equipment The Medical and Physiological Equipment of Physiotherapy reflects the latest developments in the field of health technology and certainly guarantees safe therapeutic results. It is a totally modern, innovative and innovative physiotherapist, which is a leader in the field of health services, both in scientific training, know-how and experience, but also in its unique equipment, certifying the latest technological and scientific developments in the field of Physiotherapy, with internationally recognized results of action. Therapy cabins are independent rooms that provide peace of mind. and relaxation during treatment. The Physiotherapy Center has been certified as a specialized LASER Treatment Center (PANEPETHEL). Physiotherapy equipment can be divided into two categories: Classic Therapies • Diathermy • Ultrasound • Electrotherapy • Biofeedback • TNS • Electrolysis • Ultraviolet - Infrared Radiation • Laser (scanner) • Organized kinesitherapy area. Specialized Treatments • Irradia Laser Therapie System • Schockwave Therapie System • Laser Needle Therapie System • Electro Akkupunktur • Intermittent Pressure Therapy • Foot Reflex • Manuelle Lymph Drainage • Manuelle Therapie In Our physiotherapy center operates a fully equipped gym with isotonic resistance machines. Depending on the case, individualized treatment programs are implemented with the goal of full functional rehabilitation and reintegration into daily activities. The fitness center of the Physiotherapist is equipped with: • Static Ergonomic Bicycle • Equatorial Leg extension • Isotonic Abdominal Crunch • Isotonic Low Back Extension • Isotonic Leg Press • Isonal Pull down • Isotonic Pulley • Proprietary and Balance Recovery Systems. HELPFUL TIPS The patient does not have to come up with some special clothing. It serves if the clothing is comfortable and can be removed and also worn easily. • If the patient presents one that is independent of the treatment, a health problem, such as some illness or high blood pressure, he should inform us to consider stopping the treatment until he / she has fully recovered. Note: At the first appointment, it is necessary for the patient to have with him the complete history of the problem he is facing, such as X-rays, magnetic-axial tomography, LASER THERAPY LASER SYSTEM IRRADIA The laser beams in physiotherapy Safe laser treatment to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. Laser Therapy System with exceptionally high performance. This system has the advantage over others being a central unit that can be connected to many different probes. So, with a central unit we have the ability to use different types of laser, such as: GaAllnP, GaAlAs, GaAs, CO2, HeNe. The customization feature in the multi-probe system allows us to select the depth of penetration, which means that we can fully customize our device in order to be able to deal with our patient's problem. Having a unit with many elements at our disposal, we can fully adapt to what we want and to the needs of our patient, as well as ours. The most important advantage, however, is as follows: Most Lasers currently on the market are lagging behind that the average output intensity varies or is unstable in relation to frequency and repetitive pulses, which makes it difficult to determine precisely the therapeutic dose which we must give our patient. In our case, however, the Irradia Laser Device we use - through a patent that is unique - yields a constant average output voltage regardless of the pulse frequency. This in practice means for the user that: 1. can easily determine the therapeutic dose of energy in a treatment, and 2. Even if we increase the frequency (which is desirable because at some specific frequencies we have a better therapeutic effect as opposed to continuous emission) the power of Laser does not decrease, unlike the common Laser, where the following occurs : Increasing the frequency reduces the power, so we treat, we tire and tire our patient by giving him the least - or no - dose of laser radiation. Laser therapy is based on photobiological effects or otherwise biological stimulation. Biological stimulation occurs when a dose is given in a tissue between 0.005-5J / Cm2 (joule) = Ws implies Watt-Sec. A low dose gives inadequate results, while a high dose produces saturation in the cell membranes resulting not in the deterioration but not the desired improvement. LASER NEEDLE Designed by Dr.Detlef Schikora and awarded the 1st INTERNATIONAL AWARD by AMERICAN ACADEMY of MEDICAL ACUPUNTURE AAMA) and the MEDICAL ACUPUNTURE RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MARF). It is applied in many branches of medicine: VELONISM, ORTHOPEDIC, DERMATOLOGY, DENTAL, PEDIATRIC Schockwave Therapy (ESWT) Richard Wolf System Wave Waves (ESWT) R. Wolf This is the application of the long-tested method of extracorporeal lithotripsy in the field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation. The statistical meta-analysis of the results of this method shows that shock wound treatment provides improved blood supply in the pain region and is perhaps the only method that, by applying it as a single agent (ESWT only) , gives excellent results in musculoskeletal disorders. The use of Shockwave is suitable for the following treatments: • Shoulder pain (calcified tendonitis) • Achilles tendon tendonitis • Tibia end syndrome • Patella Top Syndrome • Lung-Tape Syndrome Syndrome • Beat the heel • Plantar fasciitis • Shoulder periarthritis Diseases At Athanasiadis Physiotherapy, individual treatment protocols are used to treat a variety of conditions such as: Arthritis, cervical syndrome, headache, migraine, migraine, degenerative bone lesions, osteoporosis, epicondylitis, tendonitis, muscle fractures, back pain, sciatica, lumbago, scoliosis, muscular atrophy - weakness, lesion injuries: - Knee ligament injury, Knee joint damage, Knee joint injury, Tingling - Meningitis, Tingling - Shoulder ligament injury, Stiffness - Ankle injury
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  117526Send e-mail13 Stavros Chora - Naousa23320283736974364835
PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTER - Holistic ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES - VIOSYNTONISMOS - THESSALONIKI - PEPELAS KONSTANTINOSPhysiotherapy Centre Alternative & Holistic Therapies. Specialist Physiotherapist ATEI / Manual therapist - Mc Kenzie therapist. Acupuncture Graduate University CHENGDU KINAS & NORSK SKOLE NORWAY. Graduate Su Jok '' Onnuri Medicine '' Academy of Moscow. Official partner of the Australian Institute clinical tread correction (AOL). Specialized in bioenergy assessment and therapy bioresonance - viosychnotiton. Specialized to treatment with activated oxygen. Contract with funds Contracted EOPYY Services Product Description - Chiropractic - Mckenzie Therapy - Laser - Acupuncture - Su Jok - Kraniovelonismos - Otovelonismos -Clinical Examination and correction soles -Treatment With bioresonance -Treatment With singlet oxygen in conjunction with chromotherapy and essences -Electronic Homeopathy -Efarmosmeni KINESIOLOGY -Technical Release EMOTIONS (EFT) -Theta Healing -Mora Therapy -Asyra Pro therapeutic applications -Orthopaidikes diseases (Lumbar sciatica, cervical syndrome, tendinopathy, scoliosis etc.). -Refmatologikes Diseases (ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer crown, etc.) -Athlitikes lesions (preoperative and postoperative EDUCATION, sprains joints, straining, trauma, etc.) -Nefrologikes diseases (paresis of the facial nerve, peroneal palsy, nefralgeies etc) -Anapnefstikes diseases (asthma, COPD, cough, mucous secretions, dyspnea, smoking cessation, etc.) - anti-aging treatment (chronic fatigue, sexual dysfunction, stimulating immune system, improve regeneration of tissues and -anaplasis leather) -Psychosomatikes disorders (spastic colon, headaches, migraines, insomnia, stressful events, etc.) -Provlimata Metabolism (δυσπεψια,παλινδρομηση,δυσκοιλιοτητα,παχυσαρκια,κυτταριτιδα,κατακρατηση liquid, swelling legs, etc.)
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  113395Send e-mailELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS 1 AND LAGADA CORNER - Neapoli Thessaloniki2310554683
- PHYSIOTHERAPY PRACTICE "ANAPLASIS" THEOFANIS TSANTILAS - TRIKALA GREECE Theophanis Tsantilas was born in Trikala, Thessaly in 1981, where he completed his secondary education. His basic studies in Physiotherapy were completed in 2005 at the National Sports Academy in Sofia. He has always thought that specialization in the subject matter is a major asset, so he acquired the Muscle Stretching in Manual Therapy diploma with excellent degree. He was trained in BOBATH Neuroscience and specialized in the McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment Method. He is a warm supporter / devotee of Lifelong Learning and the constant evolution of existing knowledge. Indeed, because of this, it is constantly seeking to acquire skills so that innovation and its pioneering methods increase efficiency in repairing injuries and chronic diseases. He is a member of the World Confederation for Physiotherapy (WCPT) and a member of the Panhellenic Association of Physiotherapists. In 2009 he established a Physiotherapy Lab under the name "ANAPLASIS". At the same time, he has a huge clientele with plenty of incidents and diseases. The equipment is renewed and constantly modernized, providing powerful therapeutic weapons.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  17742Send e-mail38 Vironos Street - Trikala24313013186975775434
Skandamis George - Physiotherapist Patra - Spinal Cord Disease - Cervical Syndrome - Injuries - Neurological Diseases - Physiotherapist Achaia"GEORGIOS SKANDAMIS" Physiotherapy Center is one of the most well-known private units in Patras for 15 consecutive years. The site manager is Mr. George Skandamis, who has a long professional experience and valuable training in the field of health. Our well-equipped physiotherapist specializes in: the rehabilitation of neurological, orthopedic conditions, sports injuries, motor and respiratory problems, TECAR therapy and Lymphatic Malignancy. It has the following machines: CPM: Knee mobilizer for postoperative mobilization after meniscus, e.g. knee arthroplasty Ultrasound Laser large Laser small Electrotherapy Magnetic fields: For conservative fracture restorations, back pain, neck pain, sciatica Diarrhea Sauna Neck traction Paraffin bath Infrared-Ultraviolet Kinesiology Room: For complete rehabilitation of neurological, athletic, orthopedic, rheumatologic injuries Biofeedback TENS Dinosaur bath Rehabilitation programs are based on an anthropocentric philosophy that focuses on the physical rehabilitation and immediate return of the individual to their daily needs, with the ultimate goal of fully restoring and improving their quality of life.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  6792Send e-mail44, Agiou Nikolaou Str. - Patras26102221596944428672
- Treatment & Rehabilitation of orthopedic, neurological and rheumatological diseases, sports injuries. -Elecrotherapy(TENS) -Kinesiotherapy -Ultrasound -Laser -Massage -Specific mobilization techniques -PNF -Bobath(Neurodevelopmental treatment)
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  35322Send e-mailAGIOU IOANNOU 58, AGIA PARASKEVI, ATHENS, GREECE - Agia Paraskeyi21063944236936394423
Page 1 from 2 Next