PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRES
in: All Greece
Chardalias Vassilios - Physiotherapy in Palaio Faliro, Kallithea, Nea Smyrni - Physiotherapists in Palaio Faliro - Home Physiotherapy with EOPYY - Physiotherapists in Palaio FaliroContracts with EOPYY The physiotherapist Chardalias Vasilis provides modern physiotherapy services in the center of Palaio Faliro (Agios Alexandros 55) from 2002 until today. He pays visits in Paleo Faliro, Kallithea, Piraeus, Nea Smyrni and other areas. Thank you all for the confidence you have shown me over the years. Because my authority is the consistency and the essential physiotherapy, all therapies are evaluated and performed by the person in charge of the HARDALIA VACATION CENTER. The physiotherapist Chardalias Vasilis evaluates and selects the appropriate treatment with specialized manipulations and techniques in each individual's individuality.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  6828Send e-mail55, Agiou Alexandrou str - Palaio Faliro21098305956944209545
- OUR CENTRE OFFERS: -GENERAL PHYSIOTHERAPY -SPECIAL UNWEIGHTING / STRENGTHENING PROGRAMME FOR SCOLIOSIS AND KYPHOSIS -MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS INJURIES -PERSONAL EXERCISE PROGRAMMES -SPINAL MOBILISATIONS (MAITLAND'S, CYRIAX AND McKENZIE) -ACUPUNCTURE -AROMATHERAPY -FOOT ANALYSIS SYSTEM AND ORTHOTICS -ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENT AND ADVICE (PNEU-MAP METHOD) -IN HOUSE GYM
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  82096Send e-mail25 OUSAKIOU STR., VYRONAS - Virona2107649725
Kafousias Vas. Charalampos - Physiotherapy Alimos Attica - Athletic Injuries Alimos - Physiotherapy Center AlimosΚafousias Vas. Charalabos Physiotherapy Center Alimos Mr. Kafousias' physiotherapy center is located in Ionias 35, in Alimos. It is a fully organized physiotherapy center for the rehabilitation of orthopedic neurological diseases. We have state-of-the-art machines that offer complete services to the patient as they cover all the needs of physiotherapy rehabilitation. We respond with responsibility and consistency to the ever-increasing therapeutic demands of the patient and we are at our disposal to deal effectively with any problem (movement, injury or injury). The staff of our center is well trained and trained. Fund contracts for each treatment operation. Contact the center here and book your appointment directly. 35, Ionias str - Alimos | 2109937511, 6977463130, firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  13723Send e-mail35, Leoforos Ionias str - Alimos21099375116977463130
Mitsostergios Efstathios - Vlachou Sofia - Galatsi Physiotherapy Center - Ultrasound - Shockwave - TecarThe provision of comprehensive rehabilitation services is our primary purpose. At the same time as our continuous training and training in the field to achieve the best possible result, our multiannual experience built since 1991 offers valid diagnoses and effective techniques. Mitsostergios Stathis Stathis is a graduate of the Physiotherapy Department of the Athens University of Medicine and Pharmacy. During his studies, he attended seminars of neurological and orthopedic content. He is certified in sports injuries, neurological conditions, musculoskeletal problems. He is a member of the PHS (Panhellenic Association of Physiotherapists) PEEF (Panhellenic Union of Freelance Professionals Physiotherapists) Vlachou Sophia Sophia is a graduate of the Physiotherapy Department of the Athens University of Medicine and Pharmacy. During her studies she attended seminars of neurological and orthopedic content. She is certified in sports injuries, neurological conditions, musculoskeletal problems She is a member of the PHS (Panhellenic Association of Physiotherapists) PEEF (Panhellenic Union of Freelance Professionals Physiotherapists)
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  676Send e-mailOropou 70 - Galatsi21029221746974355482
- PHYSIOTHERAPY - TAI CHI CHUAN MITILINAIOS EUAGGELOS SPETSES Vangelis Mytilinaios has specialized in sports medicine, acupuncture and various types of massage. He was physiotherapist at the Volley Ball National Team 1986-1988. He is a certified 20th generation student of the CHEN family of TAI CHI CHUAN. He has received the 6th DAN from the Chinese Kung Fu Federation. He works permanently in Spetses but travels frequently to Greece and abroad to give seminars on CHEN TAI CHI CHUAN or to make Full Body Massage and restoration, in his own way upon invitation. Services: Physiotherapy Message Threatment of sprorts injuries Tai Chi Chua/Kung Fu SPETSES, Spetses 18050 / Attikis Phone: 2298074609 Cell: 6945851606
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  15938Send e-mailSpetses - Spetses22980746096945851606
Nikos Georgiadis - PHYSIOTHERAPY -VELONISMOS TCM TECHNICAL THERAPY - MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN SYNDROMES - MCKENZIE RENTIS PIRAEUS - EFEA - auriculotherapywww.nikgeorg.gr • PHYSIOTHERAPY Independent and autonomous treatment rooms with modern digital electrotherapy devices, BFB- EMG, iontophoresis, Laser, ultrasonic, magnetic fields, spa, phototherapy with polarized light. • TECHNICAL THERAPY _1.McKenzie MDT, mechanical diagnosis and therapy of the spine. _2.Psifiaki Analysis and evaluation of proprioception. _3.Analysi Static and dynamic balance of body-balance. Rating and progressive education digitally using animation. _4.Epanekpaidefsi Gait and improve kinaesthetic attributes of the body. _5.Apokatastasi Musculoskeletal pain through neuromuscular coordination - method Neurac. • ACUPUNCTURE _1.Paradosiaki Chinese Medicine (cupping, moxa ...). _2.Bodywork Tui na. _3.Vioiatrikos Acupuncture. _4.Ilektrovelonismos. _5.Ototherapeia. • THERAPEUTIC GYMNASTICS Plate vibration, therapeutic treadmill, digital fitness equipment, Theraband, red cord, Biokin - Gym top ... • PREVENTION - Detoxification - WELLNESS Lymphatic drainage vodder, nutritional supplements, energy harmonization, Relaxation. Detox - detoxification legs. BIOKIN is a modern digital proprioception assessment and balance the body. It is capable of analyzing and print each measurement and also provides progressive exercise programs to improve balance and disorders, sitting and standing. FIELDS OF APPLICATION • Traumatic rehabilitation. • Rehabilitation of cerebral palsies and general. • deficiencies neurosensory and motor type. • Nefroapokatastasi elderly. • Diseases of the CNS, Parkinson, multiple sclerosis. • Prevention avoid injuries of athletes. THERAPEUTIC GYMNASTICS • Red cord - Neurac • THERA BAND • POWER PLATE trainer • treadmill • DIGITAL Rowing - BICYCLE • SWISS BALL Therapeutic exercise is a work of Physiotherapists and integral part of a comprehensive treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological diseases. Even is a prerequisite to functional recovery of injured tissues. Nowadays most improved proprioception, strength and stability based on scientific facts. Lymphatic MASSAGE - Drainage Vodder Indications • Lymphedema • Mastectomy • Serious injuries, bone injuries, nerve and soft tissue • chronic bronchitis, asthmatic bronchitis • Allergic rhinitis • Sinusitis • Tendinitis • Cellulite • Lymphatic detoxification metabolism • Problems • Low, fallen immune POSTOPERATIVE PHYSIOTHERAPY • a slipped disk, discectomy, fusion • in sections tendons and nerves of workplace or traffic accidents • in syndromes overuse • into tears menisci, cruciate ligaments • in sports injuries • mastectomy • amputations • a correction - rehabilitation scoliosis • hip replacement, knee , shoulder DISEASES • spondylitis (facet), spondylarthropathies. • intercostal backache, slipped disk. • Rheumatic diseases, connective tissue diseases, such agkylopoiitiki, k.alles deformans. • Osteoporosis, metabolic bone diseases. • Autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia k.alla. • Spinal Deformities. • Lumbar sciatica, cervical and afchenovrachionia syndromes. • tension-type headache, migraine. • stroke, hemiplegia, paraplegia. • facial nerve palsy. • temporomandibular pain. • Sports injuries and soft tissue injuries. • Whiplash (whipping of the neck). • Tenontopatheia Achilles. • Athlete's foot, foot runner. • myofascial syndromes. • carpal tunnel syndromes and sinus tract. • syndrome Sudeck. • Post-traumatic wrist-finger stiffness • Syndromes: rotator cuff of the shoulder, supraspinatus impingement, patellofemoral pain (chondromalacia), plantar fascia, piriformis. • sacroileitis. • Tendinitis elbow, trochanter, geese foot. • leg swelling venous stasis. • Lymphedema after mastectomy, multiple trauma or poor immune function. Diseases with indication in acupuncture - Diseases of functional disorders • Pain syndromes of the musculoskeletal system. • Acute pain: Postoperative, neuropathic, herpetic neuralgia, temporomandibular pain, cooling - acute attack of cold. • Chronic pain: All parts of the body, as listed in the window '' disease ''. • Headaches: myogenic, psychogenic, trigeminal nerve. 1.Nefrofytikes digestive disorders such as spastic colitis, gastric ulcer, dyspepsia, vomiting, regurgitation, hyperacidity-heartburn, belching, gases. 2.Kykloforiko system: Hypertension, neurovegetative arrhythmias, vascular problems-leg edema, phlebitis. 3.Anapnefstiko: Asthma, allergic asthmatic bronchitis, cough. 4.Gynaikologia: Dysmenorrhea, cycle disorders, pelvic pain, menopausal syndrome, dysfunctional bladder, renal colic. 5.Psychikes disorders: Neurotic behavior, anxiety, phobic neuroses, insomnia, depression, psychosomatic disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome. 6.O.R.L: Allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, dry mouth, dry eyes, nausea, dizziness, vertigo (neurovegetative, vascular, cervical reasons). 7.Nefrologika: stroke, multiple sclerosis, nerve entrapment syndromes, facial nerve palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, migraine. TECHNICAL THERAPY • Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Spine McKenzie MDT • Neurac - Neuromuscular Reactivation - red cord • Biokin - Gym top - Digital analysis and balance exercise and proprioception Mr. Limbs - trunk with software Gym top. WHAT proprioception has been defined as the sum of the information reaches the central nervous system derived from receptors and sensory organs of the region namely the trunk and especially the ends, as in the joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and skin. The CNS processes information and for parallel efferent pathways responds to commands for correction of posture in space so as to protect it from falls and injuries. E O P L I S M S. LASER Scanning - cannons. A cold and a thermal 5W. Spot - portable. Broadcast and contact. Tens Electrotherapy Iontophoresis Biofeedback phonophoresis cross currents Stimulants Micro current High Voltage combination therapy ELXEIS study. COLUMN: Electronic neck, waist & Reverse gravity. Polarized Light Phototherapy HYDROSUN Xromatotherapeia, infrared type A DETOX Detoxification Lymphatic System therapeutic exercise RedCord THERA BAND BIOGRAPHY I am Nikos Georgiadis. After basic studies in Physiotherapy attended engineering courses diagnosis and spine treatment in Mckenzie MDT. Then, starting in 1993 with the banquet of Greek Scientific Society of Physiotherapy, my enthusiasm found milestone in restoring the extreme hands and upper extremity. Attended specialization courses, and symposia, workshops and conferences in Greece and European countries. In 1999 I worked as chairman in economics for organizing a European conference in Athens. For two terms I was an Treasurer (1999-2006) of the European Federation of Hand Therapists - EFSHT, keeping my interest fixed until today. The European conferences federation ongoing and the corresponding federation microsurgical hand brought me into contact with important colleagues in the European area by acquiring numerous experiences and knowledge. Refer cities conducting Dublin, Paris, Bologna, Nicosia, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Munster, .Edimvourgo, Lisbon, Gothenburg. Moreover, since 1996 I started TCM courses until 2001. In April 2001 a study trip to China (Beijing and Cheng Du) I experienced the unique experience of acupuncture, where officially born and applied individually. So I decided to lifelong learning and training that is, the alternative science of acupuncture. Finally, from January 2010 until June 2011 I trained biomedical acupuncture, a science-art, acquiring certification EFEA the auspices of the Greek Society of Acupuncture. Since September 2011 I belong to the educational team EFEA. Is an exciting field synergizes traditional energy with physical therapy and medical science aimed holistic rehabilitation and pain control. I am a member of clubs and P.S.F companies PEEF, EEEF and a founding member of the Greek Physiotherapy Company Algology EFEA. My Philosophy When once healings hand elderly, answer the question - what is the hand therapist? Patient grateful, I think, told me with a reason slash and unadorned - Hands serving, that cure is more pure than the lips that pray! Reflection led the stigma of scientific and professional life. On the pedestal of the finding lifelong practitioner of education lies and treatment as supply function in humans. The hand is what heals and cured, a perfect body capture what makes practice our thoughts, making art, which is the means to give and take, to beg and to thank, and finally to enjoy the gifts generously we receive from God and people! Plus all the hand is a valuable tool used by the therapist to pass the needle with subtlety and confidence through the skin to the vital centers of the patient in order to transfer the energy needed to harmonize, operation and restoration of the viscera and skeleton . The hand instrument in order to provide the practitioner in the fellow relief and healing. In my many years of experience in C! age I gave love and care in old age with antapodosi knowledge that these are not illness. When the elderly patient, treated and maintained with physiotherapy. Physical traditional media, but also those of modern digital medical technology slows the decrease of body functions aimed at prevention and rehabilitation.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  107841Send e-mailAGIOU IOANNI RENTI 120 - Agios Ioannis Rentis21048328036977343813
- Physical Therapy Centre "Achillion" in Mykonos. You will find us in the airport area opposite the Police Station. We remedies to problems such as: back pain sciatica cervical syndrome slipped disc rheumatoid arthritis fractures sprains spondylolisthesis hemiplegia
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  89690Send e-mailAIRPORT AREA - Mykonos+302289078733+306974746789
Physio BMS Body Mind Soul Physiotherapy Center Nea Ionia Athens Attica - Physiotherapist - Physiotherapy - Sports Injuries - Cervical SyndromeOur Physiotherapy Center has been established for many years and is located at 285 LEOF.HRAKLEIOU & MITR.TIMOTHEOU Street. He has a rich clientele with a variety of incidents and diseases. It employs trained and experienced staff, ready to deal with every incident. It is a modern Physiotherapy Lab, with spacious autonomous treatment rooms and a modern waiting room. It has modern equipment, which is constantly renewed. We follow standards of operation and treatment of large centers abroad. Our many years of experience, the abundance of incidents and the variety of illnesses we face are a springboard for the successful outcome of each incident we undertake. Accepts physiotherapy referrals and cooperates with all major Insurance Funds such as the EOPI More specifically, we undertake: Cervical Syndrome Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Orthopedic diseases Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Neurological diseases Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Athletic injuries Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attiki, Athens Home therapies Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Chalandri, Attica, Athens Respiratory Physiotherapy Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Shockwave Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Hemiplegia Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Joint Problems Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Therapeutic Gym Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Manual therapy Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Plotogram Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Kinesio taping Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Sport injury treatment Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Physical Neoprene Acupuncture Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Trigger point-myafascial release Nea Ionia, Neo Heraklion, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens Rehabilitation of neurological diseases Nea Ionia, Neo Iraklio, Maroussi, Kifissia, Metamorfosi, Acharnes, Halandri, Attica, Athens
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  26278Send e-mail285 Herakleiou Avenue & Timotheou 14 - Nea Ionia6973022232
Physio4you - Ziaka Aikaterini - Medical Center for Physiotherapy of Children and Adults - Physiotherapy Pylea Thessaloniki
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  684Send e-mail65, Ioanni Tselepi Str. - Thessaloniki23109474946972850676
Physioexpert - Papastratis Ilias - Physiotherapist - Physiotherapy Center Ampelokipoi - Arms Physiotherapy - Zografou - GyziPhysiotherapy and Exercise Center, come to see how modern physiotherapy can help you get rid of pain and improve your quality of life! Sciatica Lumbago Cervical syndrome Post-operative rehabilitation of accidents Hip knee arthritis
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  1283Send e-mail24, Kifissias Avenue - Athens21077101956976402636
- The Physiotherapy center has: -Shockwave Therapy EMS Swiss -Laser -Biofeedback -TENS και όλες οι μορφές ρευμάτων -Magnetotherapy -Ultrasounds therapy -Thermal therapy -high quality massage therapy ...and many others all close to our local best thermal springs.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  27542Send e-mail5th KLM LAMIAS ATHINON - Lamia69782285426978228542
PHYSIOTHERAPIST PSACHNA EVIA - ORTHOPEDICS - GYMNASTICS - DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS - PHYTOTHERAPEUTIC - KYRIAKLIDIS SAVVASOrthopedics Fitness Supplements phytotherapeutic products
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  28020Send e-mail18, AVANTON STR - PSACHNA - Evoia22280255326945312284
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  9858Send e-mailMpizaniou 11 - HERAKLION28102893196977699573
- WELCOME! My name is Athanasiadis Savvas I was born in Naoussa where I have been living since 2000. I studied Physiotherapy in Freiburg, Germany and worked from 1984 to 2000. email@example.com I have specialized in • Physiotherapy • Sports Physiotherapy • Medical Coaching • Chinese Medicine • Neurophysiologic Neutralizing • Lymphatic Therapy (MLD) • Foot Reflexology • Manuelle therapie • Laser Therapie • Laser Therapie (Irrdia se) • Laser Needle Therapy • Schokwave Therapie (ESWT ) • PNF therapy • Cyriax. I have long-term experience in major German clinics. In particular, I have practiced and worked at Kur Zentrum Bad Saeckingen, Sankt Marien Haus Bad Bellingen, Park Klinik Bad Saeckingen (where I delivered theoretical and practical lessons to the physiotherapists of seven clinics), Foeldi Klinik Freiburg, Universités Klinik Golden Buehl VS Villingen, Universitaets Klinik VS Schwenningen, gathering experiences from all areas of physiotherapy and gaining valuable experience in a wide range of diseases. Seminars • 1st Workshop on Laser Therapy • Laser Therapy in Musculoskeletal System and Sickness Ulcers (PANEPETHE.L) • 1st Dental Conference of the University Hospital of Thessaloniki • 1st Oral Therapy Conference with Laser, a Contemporary Medical Care (PANEPETHE.L) • Seminar on Lumbar Disease • Certification of a Member from the Panhellenic Scientific Association of Laser Therapy • The Application of Laser and Electrotherapy in Acupuncture • Seminar on Cervical Cases . • 1st E.C.O.S.E.P. Congress, Guidelines When to Return to Play • 1st E.C.O.S.E.P. Congress, Laser Guidelines for Sports Physicians • Orthopedic and Traumatology Seminar • Knee Joint Seminar • BIOMECHANIK Seminar • Hydrotherapy Seminar • R Wolf Seminar • High Power Laser Seminar • Multiple Laser Seminars by Irradia se • Seminar Measurement - Spinal Assessment • 2nd Panhellenic Sports Medicine Congress • 3rd Sports Medicine Seminar of ΣΕΓΑΑ Thessaloniki. The Physiotherapy Physiotherapy is a state-of-the-art and integrated unit for treating and repairing diseases of the musculoskeletal, lymphatic and nervous system. Also, my continuous training and the follow-up of all new developments in physiotherapy aims to address the diseases in the most appropriate and effective way. Finally, besides dealing with each problem, we pay special attention to the training, ergonomics training and the correct information of the patient in order to understand the problem, as well as to prevent and prevent the recurrence or relapse of his illness. The equipment The Medical and Physiological Equipment of Physiotherapy reflects the latest developments in the field of health technology and certainly guarantees safe therapeutic results. It is a totally modern, innovative and innovative physiotherapist, which is a leader in the field of health services, both in scientific training, know-how and experience, but also in its unique equipment, certifying the latest technological and scientific developments in the field of Physiotherapy, with internationally recognized results of action. Therapy cabins are independent rooms that provide peace of mind. and relaxation during treatment. The Physiotherapy Center has been certified as a specialized LASER Treatment Center (PANEPETHEL). Physiotherapy equipment can be divided into two categories: Classic Therapies • Diathermy • Ultrasound • Electrotherapy • Biofeedback • TNS • Electrolysis • Ultraviolet - Infrared Radiation • Laser (scanner) • Organized kinesitherapy area. Specialized Treatments • Irradia Laser Therapie System • Schockwave Therapie System • Laser Needle Therapie System • Electro Akkupunktur • Intermittent Pressure Therapy • Foot Reflex • Manuelle Lymph Drainage • Manuelle Therapie In Our physiotherapy center operates a fully equipped gym with isotonic resistance machines. Depending on the case, individualized treatment programs are implemented with the goal of full functional rehabilitation and reintegration into daily activities. The fitness center of the Physiotherapist is equipped with: • Static Ergonomic Bicycle • Equatorial Leg extension • Isotonic Abdominal Crunch • Isotonic Low Back Extension • Isotonic Leg Press • Isonal Pull down • Isotonic Pulley • Proprietary and Balance Recovery Systems. HELPFUL TIPS The patient does not have to come up with some special clothing. It serves if the clothing is comfortable and can be removed and also worn easily. • If the patient presents one that is independent of the treatment, a health problem, such as some illness or high blood pressure, he should inform us to consider stopping the treatment until he / she has fully recovered. Note: At the first appointment, it is necessary for the patient to have with him the complete history of the problem he is facing, such as X-rays, magnetic-axial tomography, LASER THERAPY LASER SYSTEM IRRADIA The laser beams in physiotherapy Safe laser treatment to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. Laser Therapy System with exceptionally high performance. This system has the advantage over others being a central unit that can be connected to many different probes. So, with a central unit we have the ability to use different types of laser, such as: GaAllnP, GaAlAs, GaAs, CO2, HeNe. The customization feature in the multi-probe system allows us to select the depth of penetration, which means that we can fully customize our device in order to be able to deal with our patient's problem. Having a unit with many elements at our disposal, we can fully adapt to what we want and to the needs of our patient, as well as ours. The most important advantage, however, is as follows: Most Lasers currently on the market are lagging behind that the average output intensity varies or is unstable in relation to frequency and repetitive pulses, which makes it difficult to determine precisely the therapeutic dose which we must give our patient. In our case, however, the Irradia Laser Device we use - through a patent that is unique - yields a constant average output voltage regardless of the pulse frequency. This in practice means for the user that: 1. can easily determine the therapeutic dose of energy in a treatment, and 2. Even if we increase the frequency (which is desirable because at some specific frequencies we have a better therapeutic effect as opposed to continuous emission) the power of Laser does not decrease, unlike the common Laser, where the following occurs : Increasing the frequency reduces the power, so we treat, we tire and tire our patient by giving him the least - or no - dose of laser radiation. Laser therapy is based on photobiological effects or otherwise biological stimulation. Biological stimulation occurs when a dose is given in a tissue between 0.005-5J / Cm2 (joule) = Ws implies Watt-Sec. A low dose gives inadequate results, while a high dose produces saturation in the cell membranes resulting not in the deterioration but not the desired improvement. LASER NEEDLE Designed by Dr.Detlef Schikora and awarded the 1st INTERNATIONAL AWARD by AMERICAN ACADEMY of MEDICAL ACUPUNTURE AAMA) and the MEDICAL ACUPUNTURE RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MARF). It is applied in many branches of medicine: VELONISM, ORTHOPEDIC, DERMATOLOGY, DENTAL, PEDIATRIC Schockwave Therapy (ESWT) Richard Wolf System Wave Waves (ESWT) R. Wolf This is the application of the long-tested method of extracorporeal lithotripsy in the field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation. The statistical meta-analysis of the results of this method shows that shock wound treatment provides improved blood supply in the pain region and is perhaps the only method that, by applying it as a single agent (ESWT only) , gives excellent results in musculoskeletal disorders. The use of Shockwave is suitable for the following treatments: • Shoulder pain (calcified tendonitis) • Achilles tendon tendonitis • Tibia end syndrome • Patella Top Syndrome • Lung-Tape Syndrome Syndrome • Beat the heel • Plantar fasciitis • Shoulder periarthritis Diseases At Athanasiadis Physiotherapy, individual treatment protocols are used to treat a variety of conditions such as: Arthritis, cervical syndrome, headache, migraine, migraine, degenerative bone lesions, osteoporosis, epicondylitis, tendonitis, muscle fractures, back pain, sciatica, lumbago, scoliosis, muscular atrophy - weakness, lesion injuries: - Knee ligament injury, Knee joint damage, Knee joint injury, Tingling - Meningitis, Tingling - Shoulder ligament injury, Stiffness - Ankle injury
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  96583Send e-mail13 Stavros Chora - Naousa23320283736974364835
PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTER - Holistic ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES - VIOSYNTONISMOS - THESSALONIKI - PEPELAS KONSTANTINOSPhysiotherapy Centre Alternative & Holistic Therapies. Specialist Physiotherapist ATEI / Manual therapist - Mc Kenzie therapist. Acupuncture Graduate University CHENGDU KINAS & NORSK SKOLE NORWAY. Graduate Su Jok '' Onnuri Medicine '' Academy of Moscow. Official partner of the Australian Institute clinical tread correction (AOL). Specialized in bioenergy assessment and therapy bioresonance - viosychnotiton. Specialized to treatment with activated oxygen. Contract with funds Contracted EOPYY Services Product Description - Chiropractic - Mckenzie Therapy - Laser - Acupuncture - Su Jok - Kraniovelonismos - Otovelonismos -Clinical Examination and correction soles -Treatment With bioresonance -Treatment With singlet oxygen in conjunction with chromotherapy and essences -Electronic Homeopathy -Efarmosmeni KINESIOLOGY -Technical Release EMOTIONS (EFT) -Theta Healing -Mora Therapy -Asyra Pro therapeutic applications -Orthopaidikes diseases (Lumbar sciatica, cervical syndrome, tendinopathy, scoliosis etc.). -Refmatologikes Diseases (ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer crown, etc.) -Athlitikes lesions (preoperative and postoperative EDUCATION, sprains joints, straining, trauma, etc.) -Nefrologikes diseases (paresis of the facial nerve, peroneal palsy, nefralgeies etc) -Anapnefstikes diseases (asthma, COPD, cough, mucous secretions, dyspnea, smoking cessation, etc.) - anti-aging treatment (chronic fatigue, sexual dysfunction, stimulating immune system, improve regeneration of tissues and -anaplasis leather) -Psychosomatikes disorders (spastic colon, headaches, migraines, insomnia, stressful events, etc.) -Provlimata Metabolism (δυσπεψια,παλινδρομηση,δυσκοιλιοτητα,παχυσαρκια,κυτταριτιδα,κατακρατηση liquid, swelling legs, etc.)
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  112426Send e-mailELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS 1 AND LAGADA CORNER - Neapoli Thessaloniki2310554683
- PHYSIOTHERAPY PRACTICE "ANAPLASIS" THEOFANIS TSANTILAS - TRIKALA GREECE Theophanis Tsantilas was born in Trikala, Thessaly in 1981, where he completed his secondary education. His basic studies in Physiotherapy were completed in 2005 at the National Sports Academy in Sofia. He has always thought that specialization in the subject matter is a major asset, so he acquired the Muscle Stretching in Manual Therapy diploma with excellent degree. He was trained in BOBATH Neuroscience and specialized in the McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment Method. He is a warm supporter / devotee of Lifelong Learning and the constant evolution of existing knowledge. Indeed, because of this, it is constantly seeking to acquire skills so that innovation and its pioneering methods increase efficiency in repairing injuries and chronic diseases. He is a member of the World Confederation for Physiotherapy (WCPT) and a member of the Panhellenic Association of Physiotherapists. In 2009 he established a Physiotherapy Lab under the name "ANAPLASIS". At the same time, he has a huge clientele with plenty of incidents and diseases. The equipment is renewed and constantly modernized, providing powerful therapeutic weapons.
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  15468Send e-mail38 Vironos Street - Trikala24313013186975775434
- Treatment & Rehabilitation of orthopedic, neurological and rheumatological diseases, sports injuries. -Elecrotherapy(TENS) -Kinesiotherapy -Ultrasound -Laser -Massage -Specific mobilization techniques -PNF -Bobath(Neurodevelopmental treatment)
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages  35143Send e-mailAGIOU IOANNOU 58, AGIA PARASKEVI, ATHENS, GREECE - Agia Paraskeyi21063944236936394423
- Mr. ALEXANDROS PINTSOUK is an experienced Physiotherapist in Athens, Kato Patissia. He specializes in therapeutic massage and detoxification of the body, offering you relaxation and relief from severe pain. He realizes home visits for your convenience. Do not waste time! Treat immediately the pain you feel!
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESSend e-mail47 SERAFI STR - Kato Patisia6947242645,6947242645
Karantzalis Christos - Physiotherapist Livadia Viotia - Physiotherapy Kinesiotherapy - Sports Injuries - Tecar Therapy - Home CareKarantzalis Christos - Physiotherapist Livadia Viotia - Physiotherapy Kinesiotherapy - Sports Injuries - Tecar Therapy - Home Care
Category: PHYSIOTHERAPISTS – PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRESImages Send e-mailKaragiannopoulou 29 Str. - Livadia22613004596944146778
Page 1 from 2 Next