PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTS
in: All Greece
- Scaleri Kalliopi Doctor Psychologist - Psychotherapist Paleo Faliro Psychiatry - Psychotherapy - Medication - Psycho-pedagogy Τhe doctor psychologist - psychiatrist SCALERI KALLIOPI is a graduate of the Medical Psychology Specialty of the University of Genova and maintains her office in Palaio Faliro. She works with individuals, families, couples, groups and provides counseling, psychological and psychiatric services, with confidentiality and respect for the patient. Her aim is to provide the best possible psychological and psychiatric services, through the cooperation of a therapist - therapist, through its many years of experience and excellent scientific training. Mrs Skaleri provides services for: Emotional disorders Fears of all mental illnesses Dependencies Mourning Divorce, separation Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, hyperphagia) Depression Stress Psychosomatic problems Problems in Interpersonal Relationships Panic attacks The doctor receives an appointment daily. Home visits also are also available. To contact us, click here. 8, EOLOU STR, PALEO FALIRO | 2109881257
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  9822Send e-mail8, Eolou str - Palaio Faliro21098812576981864813
- Ms. Ververis is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Crete and specialized in Psychiatry at the General Hospital of Crete. "Annunciation". She received theoretical and practical training in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy (CBT) at the Institute for Behavioral Research and Therapy (ITS) and completed an educational program in Group Analytical Psychotherapy at Aegean Hospital. He also attended a series of seminars at the IETH and the Hellenic Society of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (EEF). In recent years he has been undergoing continuous education and supervision in Schema Therapy. She is a member of the Hellenic Psychiatric Society (EFS) and the Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research (EESC), and she practices in her practice in Athens. Provides its services in cases: anxiety - phobias depression psychosomatic problems Eating Disorders (Anorexia / Bulimia) interpersonal / socialization problems sexual dysfunction counseling / support and in any other case involving psychiatric nosology.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  1688Send e-mailPapadiamantopoulou 35 - Athens21067190846974043615
- Founding member of the Psychoanalytic Society in Northern Greece in Thessaloniki. Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy, apart from methods of investigation of oneself, are effective approaches and treatments of psychological problems. Stress, depression, psychosomatic and sexual problems, compulsions are some of them. We also deal with relationship problems and difficulties in the professional and social areas.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSSend e-mailGEORGIOU STAVROU 9 THESSALONIKI - Thessaloniki2310279135
- ARGYRO LIONAKI is a psychotherapist in Kolonaki specializing in psychotherapy GESTALT-social psychology. Psychotherapy GESTALT treats a person as a multi-faceted creature, part of a larger environment, putting emphasis on relationships. Social psychology and treatment of various psychological problems that have to do with our relations with others. Stress, depression, adjustment difficulties, lack of confidence and other issues can be addressed with the help of the psychologist Lionaki.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages 9 FOKYLIDOU STR - Athens21036306686972226251
- ROUTSIS CHRISTOPHOROS is a psychologist-psychotherapist in Galatsi, Athens. He has extensive experience and expertise in neuropsychology and neuropsychological assessment. - Tackling stress - Depression - Phobias - Eating disorders With years of experience, Mr. Routsis can help you overcome any difficulty or problem that concerns you.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSSend e-mail42 PAPAFLESSA STR - Galatsi21021391806946531877
- Send e-mail- Chalandri21068918006944363370