PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTS
in: All Greece
- Psychiatrist psychotherapist Aglaia Chrysidou maintains a private practice in Perea, Thessaloniki. Its goal is the comprehensive treatment of each case, in order to restore and cure any disease, so that the patient enjoys mental balance of any form. The doctor has excellent scientific education, high specialization and long experience in psychiatric diseases. Undertakes the treatment of acute and chronic cases, which fall into the whole range of psychiatric disorders. The ultimate goal is to restore and maintain the mental health of each patient and consequently to improve his quality of life. For any question or query, do not hesitate to contact the office of psychiatrist psychotherapist Aglaia Chrysidou in Perea, Thessaloniki. "I emphasize that in modern society, many of the diseases that complicate our daily lives can be treated with proper medical monitoring and guidance. My goal is for each of my patients to be able to treat any disease on the right basis, without altering his life. "The human approach to patients and the right medical guidance is my first and foremost concern." Psychiatrist Chrysidou Aglaia undertakes the treatment and cure of a range of mental disorders, with axes of proper medical guidance and human approach. The therapeutic approach is designed and applied based on the specific and specific characteristics of each patient, as each person is different. Particular emphasis is placed on establishing a cooperative relationship between the psychiatrist and the patient and on developing mutual respect and trust. The goal is to restore functionality and improve the quality of life of the individual. The psychiatrist psychotherapist Chrysidou Aglaia specializes in Shape Therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Therapeutic Meditation.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  3620Send e-mailAmpelokipon 46 Thermaikos, Perea - Thessaloniki23924006526989842684
Psychiatrist Katerini Pieria - Phytopoulos Konstantinos - Psychotherapist Katerini Pieria - Homeopath Katerini Pieria - Color Therapy - Katerini PieriaPsychiatrist, psychotherapist, homeopath, in Katerini. Homeopathy, color therapy. Konstantinos Phytopoulos was born in 1964 in Katerini. He graduated from the Medical School of the University of Thessaloniki in 1990. He worked in the framework of his Psychiatric specialty at the University Neurological Clinic of Papanikolaou Hospital and the Neurological Clinic of B IKA Hospital, at the Psychiatric Hospital of Thessaloniki at the University Psychiatric Clinic of AHEPA Hospital and at the Center for Psychiatric Hospital. As part of his agricultural training, he worked in the rural centers of Sfendami and Makrigialos Pieria and in the Regional Health Center of Astypalea in the Dodecanese. He graduated from the School of Homeopathy of the Hellenic Homeopathic Medical Society and completed his education with the educational program of G. Vythoulkas, as well as on his frequent trips to Mumbai and Berlin. From 1993 to 2002 he taught at the School of Homeopathy of E.O.I.E. in Thessaloniki. He was trained in Yugian Depth Psychoanalysis, Cognitive Analytical Psychotherapy and Experiential Group Psychotherapy. He studied with the director Richard Nieoczym in Toronto and Berlin in the self-knowledge and therapeutic action of the Theater. He has presented and published numerous articles and papers in journals and medical conferences. Since 1987 he has been practicing and practicing Yoga and methods of internal development and expansion of consciousness. He works as a Homeopath, Psychotherapist Psychiatrist and organizes and coordinates experiential self-knowledge groups in Pieria and Olympus. His vision is the synthesis of the methods of the eastern inner tradition for the expansion of consciousness with the western, scientific, psychotherapeutic, methodology.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  6313Send e-mailNikomideias 74, Katerini - Katerini2351076122,23106100146936697444
- Scaleri Kalliopi Doctor Psychologist - Psychotherapist Paleo Faliro Psychiatry - Psychotherapy - Medication - Psycho-pedagogy Τhe doctor psychologist - psychiatrist SCALERI KALLIOPI is a graduate of the Medical Psychology Specialty of the University of Genova and maintains her office in Palaio Faliro. She works with individuals, families, couples, groups and provides counseling, psychological and psychiatric services, with confidentiality and respect for the patient. Her aim is to provide the best possible psychological and psychiatric services, through the cooperation of a therapist - therapist, through its many years of experience and excellent scientific training. Mrs Skaleri provides services for: Emotional disorders Fears of all mental illnesses Dependencies Mourning Divorce, separation Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, hyperphagia) Depression Stress Psychosomatic problems Problems in Interpersonal Relationships Panic attacks The doctor receives an appointment daily. Home visits also are also available. To contact us, click here. 8, EOLOU STR, PALEO FALIRO | 2109881257
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  16700Send e-mail8, Eolou str - Palaio Faliro21098812576981864813
- Ms. Ververis is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Crete and specialized in Psychiatry at the General Hospital of Crete. "Annunciation". She received theoretical and practical training in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy (CBT) at the Institute for Behavioral Research and Therapy (ITS) and completed an educational program in Group Analytical Psychotherapy at Aegean Hospital. He also attended a series of seminars at the IETH and the Hellenic Society of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (EEF). In recent years he has been undergoing continuous education and supervision in Schema Therapy. She is a member of the Hellenic Psychiatric Society (EFS) and the Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research (EESC), and she practices in her practice in Athens. Provides its services in cases: anxiety - phobias depression psychosomatic problems Eating Disorders (Anorexia / Bulimia) interpersonal / socialization problems sexual dysfunction counseling / support and in any other case involving psychiatric nosology.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  17575Send e-mailPapadiamantopoulou 35 - Athens21067190846974043615
- Founding member of the Psychoanalytic Society in Northern Greece in Thessaloniki. Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy, apart from methods of investigation of oneself, are effective approaches and treatments of psychological problems. Stress, depression, psychosomatic and sexual problems, compulsions are some of them. We also deal with relationship problems and difficulties in the professional and social areas.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSSend e-mailGEORGIOU STAVROU 9 THESSALONIKI - Thessaloniki2310279135
- ARGYRO LIONAKI is a psychotherapist in Kolonaki specializing in psychotherapy GESTALT-social psychology. Psychotherapy GESTALT treats a person as a multi-faceted creature, part of a larger environment, putting emphasis on relationships. Social psychology and treatment of various psychological problems that have to do with our relations with others. Stress, depression, adjustment difficulties, lack of confidence and other issues can be addressed with the help of the psychologist Lionaki.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages 9 FOKYLIDOU STR - Athens21036306686972226251
- ROUTSIS CHRISTOPHOROS is a psychologist-psychotherapist in Galatsi, Athens. He has extensive experience and expertise in neuropsychology and neuropsychological assessment. - Tackling stress - Depression - Phobias - Eating disorders With years of experience, Mr. Routsis can help you overcome any difficulty or problem that concerns you.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSSend e-mail42 PAPAFLESSA STR - Galatsi21021391806946531877
- Send e-mail- Chalandri21068918006944363370