PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTS
in: All Greece
- Psychiatrist psychotherapist Aglaia Chrysidou maintains a private practice in Perea, Thessaloniki. Its goal is the comprehensive treatment of each case, in order to restore and cure any disease, so that the patient enjoys mental balance of any form. The doctor has excellent scientific education, high specialization and long experience in psychiatric diseases. Undertakes the treatment of acute and chronic cases, which fall into the whole range of psychiatric disorders. The ultimate goal is to restore and maintain the mental health of each patient and consequently to improve his quality of life. For any question or query, do not hesitate to contact the office of psychiatrist psychotherapist Aglaia Chrysidou in Perea, Thessaloniki. "I emphasize that in modern society, many of the diseases that complicate our daily lives can be treated with proper medical monitoring and guidance. My goal is for each of my patients to be able to treat any disease on the right basis, without altering his life. "The human approach to patients and the right medical guidance is my first and foremost concern." Psychiatrist Chrysidou Aglaia undertakes the treatment and cure of a range of mental disorders, with axes of proper medical guidance and human approach. The therapeutic approach is designed and applied based on the specific and specific characteristics of each patient, as each person is different. Particular emphasis is placed on establishing a cooperative relationship between the psychiatrist and the patient and on developing mutual respect and trust. The goal is to restore functionality and improve the quality of life of the individual. The psychiatrist psychotherapist Chrysidou Aglaia specializes in Shape Therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Therapeutic Meditation.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  1682Send e-mailAmpelokipon 46 Thermaikos, Perea - Thessaloniki23924006526989842684
- Psychiatrist, Psychoanalyst, Child and Adult Psychotherapy Welcome to the website of psychologist Eleni Karamitsiou, our office is located in the center of Volos and services are provided that aim to focus on the individual and personal needs of people. Member of the Lacanian Field Forum Member of the Athens Forum Member of the Psychoanalytic Institute of Athens Accepts by appointment The office of Mrs. Karamitsiou Eleni is located at 84 Gallias Street.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  5322Send e-mailGallias 84 - Volos24213021176948307801
Psychiatrist Heraklion Crete - Dimitrios Strimpakos - Mental Health Clinic - Counseling Supportive PsychotherapyDimitrios Strimpakos has been active as a psychiatrist for over 25 years, initially at the Chania Medical Center, then at the Attica Medical Center, at 496 Central Hospital in Didymoteicho and, finally, since 1988 in the private sector, in Heraklion, where he maintains his office. He undertakes the treatment of anxiety, emotional and psychotic disorders, with the sole concern of the complete restoration of the quality of life of its patients. With love for the patient, accumulated knowledge of the subject and long experience, he continues with the same zeal to provide his services.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  7895Send e-mailArchiepiskopou Makariou 38 - HERAKLION28102225056999222505
- Scaleri Kalliopi Doctor Psychologist - Psychotherapist Paleo Faliro Psychiatry - Psychotherapy - Medication - Psycho-pedagogy Τhe doctor psychologist - psychiatrist SCALERI KALLIOPI is a graduate of the Medical Psychology Specialty of the University of Genova and maintains her office in Palaio Faliro. She works with individuals, families, couples, groups and provides counseling, psychological and psychiatric services, with confidentiality and respect for the patient. Her aim is to provide the best possible psychological and psychiatric services, through the cooperation of a therapist - therapist, through its many years of experience and excellent scientific training. Mrs Skaleri provides services for: Emotional disorders Fears of all mental illnesses Dependencies Mourning Divorce, separation Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, hyperphagia) Depression Stress Psychosomatic problems Problems in Interpersonal Relationships Panic attacks The doctor receives an appointment daily. Home visits also are also available. To contact us, click here. 8, EOLOU STR, PALEO FALIRO | 2109881257
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  16579Send e-mail8, Eolou str - Palaio Faliro21098812576981864813
- Ms. Ververis is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Crete and specialized in Psychiatry at the General Hospital of Crete. "Annunciation". She received theoretical and practical training in Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy (CBT) at the Institute for Behavioral Research and Therapy (ITS) and completed an educational program in Group Analytical Psychotherapy at Aegean Hospital. He also attended a series of seminars at the IETH and the Hellenic Society of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (EEF). In recent years he has been undergoing continuous education and supervision in Schema Therapy. She is a member of the Hellenic Psychiatric Society (EFS) and the Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research (EESC), and she practices in her practice in Athens. Provides its services in cases: anxiety - phobias depression psychosomatic problems Eating Disorders (Anorexia / Bulimia) interpersonal / socialization problems sexual dysfunction counseling / support and in any other case involving psychiatric nosology.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  6280Send e-mailPapadiamantopoulou 35 - Athens21067190846974043615
- The first time I remember telling someone else that I wanted to be a Psychologist was in 5th grade, on an extravagant trip or more precisely on a walk, by those kids walking in pairs, holding hands. . My couple, who I can't remember today who the little girl was, asked me the usual age question (the other usual was "who do you love"), "what do you want to be when you grow up". I remember answering "Psychologist" with absolute naturalness, leaving my classmate with a questioning look on her face. Still at times I wonder how it is possible to remember the expression but not its characteristics. I've probably had an unprocessed tendency to focus on people's feelings ever since. I then began to try to explain exactly what this profession was like, mainly through information that I had collected, although I had been impressed by magazines of the time. They talked about a new profession that had begun to become popular in America and described firsthand the treatment of "psychological problems" but not with drugs but with speech. In fact, it was about the growing popularity of Psychoanalysis and other newer therapies that were beginning to spread widely. Several years have passed since then, but the School of Psychology in Greece still did not exist, until the Department of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology was founded in EKPA in 1984 (I was one of the first to enter this new department) and gave an opportunity for some initial studies. with a specialization in Psychology and a Master's degree from a foreign university, he was licensed to practice Psychology. I completed this in 1988. I did my Master's in Hull, England, gaining the necessary knowledge in Psychopharmacology and Neuropsychology. Then, exploring exactly how I would practice the profession I so longed for and especially contact with people, I went through a short period of time from a Public Hospital, a period when I realized that at least then Psychotherapy could not be applied to a Public Body. At the same time, while attending various seminars, I was trying to find out which treatment method suited me best since I had decided that I would be involved in Psychotherapy. I came up with the Systemic Approach, in which I was trained at E.D.A.S. knowing important people who helped me creatively in my development. With a lot of nostalgia, I also remember from the 90's important collaborators who really loved their work from schools and kindergartens that I had a stable collaboration with, along with the private treatment area that I had created since 1992 in Maroussi. My personal training continued in the 2000s, in Couples Therapy, Supervision and other interesting knowledge with a decisive acquaintance with the Appreciative Therapeutic Approach that opened new horizons for me in my work with people. At the same time, for 10 years I taught at the Adult Training Department of the Athens College, a course I loved very much, "A Systematic Journey in Psychology" and which many interesting people honored me to attend. I am a partner of the Hellenic Craniofacial Center and I continue my trainings that never stop anyway! I am a member of the BPS (British Psychological Society) of EFTA (European Family Therapy Association), of EL.ESYTH. (Hellenic Society for Systemic Therapy) and the (EPSYG) Society of Mental Health of Women. All my knowledge and care goes to the people I work with therapeutically, individually and in groups, the seminars that take place in my specially designed space and to the new colleagues we work with at the supervisory level. A big thank you to all these people who trust me with such important parts of their personal and professional lives. Didn't I dream of that since the 5th grade?
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages  3428Send e-mailMetropolis 12 - Marousi21080230106936123991
- Founding member of the Psychoanalytic Society in Northern Greece in Thessaloniki. Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy, apart from methods of investigation of oneself, are effective approaches and treatments of psychological problems. Stress, depression, psychosomatic and sexual problems, compulsions are some of them. We also deal with relationship problems and difficulties in the professional and social areas.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSSend e-mailGEORGIOU STAVROU 9 THESSALONIKI - Thessaloniki2310279135
- ARGYRO LIONAKI is a psychotherapist in Kolonaki specializing in psychotherapy GESTALT-social psychology. Psychotherapy GESTALT treats a person as a multi-faceted creature, part of a larger environment, putting emphasis on relationships. Social psychology and treatment of various psychological problems that have to do with our relations with others. Stress, depression, adjustment difficulties, lack of confidence and other issues can be addressed with the help of the psychologist Lionaki.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSImages 9 FOKYLIDOU STR - Athens21036306686972226251
- ROUTSIS CHRISTOPHOROS is a psychologist-psychotherapist in Galatsi, Athens. He has extensive experience and expertise in neuropsychology and neuropsychological assessment. - Tackling stress - Depression - Phobias - Eating disorders With years of experience, Mr. Routsis can help you overcome any difficulty or problem that concerns you.
Category: PSYCHIATRISTS - NEUROLOGISTSSend e-mail42 PAPAFLESSA STR - Galatsi21021391806946531877
- Send e-mail- Chalandri21068918006944363370