PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRES
in: All Greece
Athanasia Mavroidi - Psychologists Ampelokipoi - Clinical Psychology - Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy Athens - Psychologists AthensPsychologist with training in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Psychotherapy (DBT). Specialization in Clinical Psychology. Athanasia Mavroidi is a psychologist licensed as a psychologist (Provincial No. 20463/99-Athens Prefecture). Studies She studied Psychology at the University of Athens and then specialized in Clinical Psychology (Postgraduate Program of Specialization in Clinical Psychology of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports, Faculty of Philosophy of the University of Athens). She has completed a four-year training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at the Institute of Behavioral Research and Therapy and a biannual training on the treatment of Food Disorders in the Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research and the Infectious Disease Disorder Hospital of the Aegean Hospital. She has completed basic education in Dialectical Behavioral Treatment by the Behavioral Tech- Linehan Institute Training Company and continuing her education in the Department of Behavioral Therapy Hospital Hospital. Certification in Psychotherapy She has been certified as a Behavioral Behavioral Therapist by the Greek Behavioral Research Society (CBT11-028) and the European Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies. Professional experience She has been working as a psychologist since 1999 and has been in private office since 2003. She has been dealing with anxiety, phobias, obsessions, panic attacks, depression, eating disorders, anxiety in their social contacts, difficulties in their interpersonal relationships, procrastination, .a. Since January 2015 she has been an external associate of the Doctor of Nutrition Disorder and since 2017 of the Department of Behavioral Therapeutics of the Aegina Hospital. Services Athanasia Mavroidi takes care of people with anxiety, phobias, obsessions, panic attacks, depression, eating disorders, anxiety in their social contacts, difficulties in their interpersonal relationships, procrastination, and generally those who would like to learn new skills that will allow them to manage the issues of their everyday life in a more flexible and effective way. Provides pair therapy and counseling support to parents. It also provides supervision to psychologists.
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  3835Send e-mail51-55, Doukissis Plakentias and Larissis - Ampelokipoi21064651186937647218
Be Thinkers - Counseling and Psychotherapy Center - Melissia Attica - Lyrakos Dimitrios - Golf ArgyroBe Thinkers Counseling and Psychotherapy Center is based in Melissia Attica and consists of experienced and renowned scientists, Lyrakos Dimitrios and Golf Argyro. Be Thinkers' goal is to fundamentally change the way we think in order to improve our daily lives. At the same time, we take care of the therapeutic and supportive area of each incident, assessing it individually and applying appropriate methods. Our team is at your disposal to enhance your thinking and to provide counseling and support on mental health, occupational, companionship, marriage and anything else that concerns you.
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  2376Send e-mailMilou 1 - Melissia21077910316936664801,6974321685
- I was born in Kozani in 1981. I studied in the Psychology Department of the School of Philosophy of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, majoring in Social - Clinical and Developmental - School Psychology. My internship was at the Special Education Center (Kalamaria, Thessaloniki) for adolescents and adults with intellectual disabilities. I graduated in 2004 and volunteered for a year with children with developmental disorders and their families. For a year I worked as a Psychologist at the Creative Employment Center for Children with Disabilities (KDAP-MEA) in the Municipality of Kozani, as part of a job experience program. For five years, I worked as a Psychologist in the Private Rehabilitation-Rehabilitation-Intervention and Day Care Center. "Ark" by Argilos Kozanis. Since 2014 I have been working with the Municipality of Kozani through the Department of Social Policy, where I work as a Psychologist specializing in child psychology. Since 2013 I have a private office in the city of Kozani. I am treating children, adolescents and adults with behavioral problems, adjustment problems, psycho-emotional and psychophysiological disorders, such as agoraphobia, anxiety disorders, panic attacks, loss-of-mourning, insomnia, dysphagia, self-consciousness, diarrhea , behavioral disorders, specific phobias, obsessive compulsions, self esteem issues, abuse, post traumatic stress, chronic pain, smoking cessation. As part of a comprehensive intervention, I provide counseling and support to parents as well as people who wish to have a child. Continuous education and training is an essential and necessary tool of every psychologist. Among other things, I have been trained in psychodiagnostic evaluation through psychometric tests, short psychodynamic psychotherapy, trauma protocols, and Sandplay Therapy. I am a holder of a Higher Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy-Biomedical Psychotherapy, certified by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council. I am a regular member of the Association of Greek Psychologists, with Registry Number 2027 and hold 12120/04 License to practice Psychology from the Prefecture of Thessaloniki.
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  993Achridos 3 - Kozani24610251926944679768
COUNSELLING PSYCHOTHERAPY HERAKLION CRETE - MARRIAGE COUNSELING - FAMILY - CHILDREN - TEEN - SELFKNOWLEDGE SEMINARS - BETEINAKI DESPINAPsychologist in Heraklion Crete. Self-awareness seminars. EMOTIONS - ACTS HERE AND NOW!
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  27063Send e-mailEMPAROU 23 - HERAKLION28105455686944837888
CULTURAL, ARTISTIC, INTERACTIVE AND CREATIVE ASSOCIATION | SCREEN EXPRESSION - MAROUSI EVGENIA AGRINIO"EXPRESSION SCENE" CULTURAL, ARTISTIC, INTERACTIVE AND CREATIVE ASSOCIATION | AGRINIO It was founded by artists of all kinds and forms of art, art lovers and people in general who regard art and culture as a means of lifting man and improving life Cultural, Artistic, Interactive and Creative Club. The aims of the Association are: The development of communication and the strengthening of the links between the members of the Association in any appropriate way leading to social, professional, artistic and moral solidarity. Exchange of views and the creation of a dialogue platform on issues related to Art and Culture. The gathering, promotion and dissemination of our Cultural Heritage, as well as the preservation, cultivation and continuity of our Cultural Tradition and all New Trends of Art and Culture. To promote, develop, cultivate and promote the artistic spirit and cultural values in all forms of Art Social and professional cooperation and mutual support of members as well as vulnerable groups. Contribute to the intellectual development of members, in particular by organizing cultural, social, musical and other artistic events, seminars and lectures. Establishing and maintaining friendly relationships with other students, educators, intellectuals, etc. associations and foundations. The publication of periodicals, books and all kinds of publications for the promotion of the above purposes. The organization of educational programs and festivals artistic content. The organization and organization of conferences, seminars, publications, exhibitions of visual arts and other artistic content, performances, travels, lectures, courses and all kinds of events on issues related to every form of Art. The involvement of the Association in party matters, as well as its affiliation to or against any political party, does not fall within the above-mentioned objectives. On the contrary, events on issues of general political and social interest are in line with the aims of the Association. The operation of dance sections, in which Greek traditional dances will be taught. As well as the function of dance sections, where modern dances will be taught. Collaboration with Greek and foreign organizations, institutions and individuals to promote and disseminate common goals and to discuss all issues related to common themes and objectives. The establishment and operation of sections for any cultural activities or directions deemed necessary for its orderly functioning and the maximization of the anticipated outcome of its cultural offer. The achievement of the objectives of the Association is pursued in general, in any legal and appropriate means, at the discretion of the Board of Directors. The conduct and support of each event, which will contribute to the realization of the goals of the club. The Association is interested in promoting and supporting other artistic activities of the local inhabitants, related to the entire cultural and creative industry, such as various visual arts (painting, sculpture, photography, design and construction of theater costumes etc.) (arts, dance, music etc), applied arts (graphic design, product design, web design etc), architecture, literature and everything related to their reproduction, such as publications, magazines, newspapers, vision, advertising, etc. As well as being related to art therapy (dance therapy, music therapy, dramatherapy with the help of a psychologist) Providing opportunities for local residents to develop activities and make creative use of their free time, with particular emphasis on providing opportunities to vulnerable groups in the region. Means of Targeting The Association seeks to achieve its aims by any legal means and in particular: 1. By setting up theatrical groups 2. By the creation of Musical Groups 3. By setting up Dance Groups 4. Organizing lectures and lectures of enlightening content 5. Organizing excursions, seminars, conferences, entertainment events and lotteries. 6. Organizing theater and music festivals, with emphasis on the promotion of the local cultural character and preservation of the cultural heritage of the region. 7. By publishing an informative periodical, creating a website, recording and recording, participating in radio and television programs to promote its activities. 8. Conducting events and doing the necessary actions to develop members' activities. 9. Any direct or indirect purpose of the Association which has political or religious motives or motives seeking cooperation with other associations of individuals pursuing purposes other than those of the Association is excluded.
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  8873Send e-mailGERAKI 7 - Agrinio26410332236945771460
- Dika Sofia Psychologist Rhodes Μ.Α. PSYCHOLOGY & SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY - USA - Β.Α. PSYCHOLOGY DEPARTMENT - NEW YORK - USA Mrs. DIKA SOFIA is a psychologist and psychotherapist and she maintains a private office in Rhodes. It has many years of experience and deep scientific knowledge and provides consultative psychotherapy for children and adults. The primary priority of the psychologist is the complete and effective treatment of any psychological problem of the patient. Accepts daily by appointment. Individual Psychotherapy: Individual counseling and psychotherapy is an interpersonal process aimed at adolescents and adults. The duration of individual psychotherapy depends on the type of problem that concerns the patient. Group Psychotherapy: In group psychotherapy, the patient interacts with the other members of the group, where each member faces a similar problem or disorder. Child Counseling: Counseling for children and adolescents directs healthy social and psychological maturation. The development of a healthy healing relationship, in an environment of acceptance and trust, inspires the child to feel safe and peaceful. Couple Consulting: The Counseling Couple focuses on problems within a couple's relationship. Usually these problems create a series of individual symptoms and problems, apart from the prevailing conflicts. Family Counseling: Family therapy addresses families who want to better understand their wants and feelings. Usually all members of the family are invited to join. 3, I. METAXA STR, RHODES | 2241028164, 6973574260
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  11105Send e-mail3, Ι. Metaxa str - Rhodes22410281646973574260
Joanna Achyropoulou - Psychologist Rethymno - Physical Therapy Rethymno - Couples Counseling RethymnoAchyropoulou Joanna Ψυχολόγος | Σωματική Ψυχοθεραπεύτρια Ρέθυμνο Joanna Achyropoulou was born in Larissa in January 1977. She studied in Rethymno University Psychology department where she graduated in 1999. She continued her studies at the Psychotherapeutic and Counseling Center "Wilhelm Reich", Hellenic Institute of Neurohytotherapy and Character Analysis (EINA) in Athens and Chania. She has been a Physical Psychotherapist since 2004. Since 2006 she has started a profession and works as a private psychologist in Rethymno, on G.Papanikolaou Street 26. The services she undertakes are: Individual Psychotherapy Group Psychotherapy Physical Psychotherapy Stress Depression Panic Attacks Phobias Couples Councelling
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  95704Send e-mail26, G. PAPANIKOLAOU - Rethymno28310538166937164839
Katsarou Irini - Psychologist Corfu - Psychotherapist Corfu - Synthetic Psychotherapy - Adult Youth Children Counseling CorfuIrini Katsarou studied Psychology at the Department of Social Sciences of the University of Crete where she completed her studies in 2012. She then attended the three-year Master Synthetic Psychotherapy and Counseling program at the Derby University. She now provides her services as a psychologist - psychotherapist at her private office in Corfu.
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  1014Send e-mailAndrea Dendrinou 3 - Corfu6984314628
Kurkchyska Denitsa - Psychotherapist Alexandroupolis - Child Psychotherapy Alexandroupolis - Learning Difficulties - Hyperactivity - Crisis ManagementThe clinic of psychiatrist DENITSA KURKTSYSKA, located on the street Riga Feraiou 1 (MARITIME) ALEXANDROUPOLI. TAKES AN APPOINTMENT “The individual has rich abilities to understand himself and to change his self-image, basic life attitudes and self-directed behavior. These possibilities can only be released if a certain climate of psychological attitudes is facilitated. " In this case, we have the following: Carl Rogers Mental health councelor “… The core of human nature is at its base positive. It's an organization / personality that we can trust » Carl Rogers Counseling Each of us, at some point in his life, feels the need to turn to a psychologist to talk about his difficulties openly and find a solution to his problem. Counseling can range from one session to several sessions with the specialist you have chosen. Psychotherapy There are times in our lives that seem to us to have run out of time, as if something is not going well, as if we feel that we are so exhausted that we can't stand it anymore. Psychotherapy lasts for a period in which we have the opportunity to re-find ourselves, to discover new sources, new powers to bring harmony back to us, to assemble the puzzle of our inner world. Play Therapy / Play Therapy Have you ever tried to "listen" to your children's behavior? Some kids get sick often, other kids like they care about nothing at all, it's like they don't exist ... What happens to them, does it? Playing with the child entertains, calms and experiences, learns and "heals". Based on free play, play therapy is the most convenient method in child psychotherapy. Yours sincerely, KYURKTSYSKA DENITSA
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  502Send e-mailRiga Ferreou 1 - Alexandroupoli25515527276936105577, 6993014010
Lydia Michael Tatti - Agia Paraskevi Northern Suburbs Counselling - Mental Health Counsellor - Psychotherapy - Parental Counselling - Psychological Support For Mourning & Illness - Fertility Counselling - Career CounsellorLYDIA MICHAEL TATTI MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR PSYCHOTHERAPY, PSYCHOTHERAPY AGIA PARASKEVI - NORTHERN SUBURBS PARENTS ADVICE - FERTILITY COUNSELLING - ANXIETY - DEPRESSION PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT - COUNSELLING FOR LONG -TERM ILLNESS & BEREAVEMENT CAREER ADVISER - CAREER MANAGEMENT PSYCHOTHERAPISTS AGIA PARASKEVI - CHOLARGOS - CHALANDRI - GERAKAS - PALLINI - VRILISSIA MAROUSI - PSYCHICO - NORTHERN SUBURBS The office of psychotherapist Lydia Michael-Tatti is located at 58 Aitolias Str. Agia Paraskevi - Attica. ACCEPTS BY APPOINTMENT Mini CV I am a Mental Health Counsellor trained in the Integrative Counselling Approach and Gestalt Psychotherapy. I am a member of the Hellenic Association for Counselling (HAC). I specialise in all-ages Career Counselling. I offer services in the Northern Suburbs (Agia Paraskevi) via face-to-face and distant counselling to people living outside Athens and abroad. I also offer counselling sessions in English for people who are not Greek native speakers. I specialise in parent-child relationships and offer family support through parental counselling. I specialise in counselling for change management and loss, psychology of health & emotional support for patients or their family, reproductive health psychology, and counselling during pregnancy through natural or assisted reproduction. I also specialise in relationships counselling, self-awareness and personal development. STUDIES 4-year training in Gestalt Psychotherapy, Gestalt Foundation Athens Diploma in Integrative Counselling, Counselling & Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA), Athens Synthesis Centre PgDip Career Guidance, Edinburgh Napier University, UK PhD Developmental Biology, University of Edinburgh, UK MSc Reproductive Biology, University of Edinburgh, UK BSc (Hons) Biology & Social Biology (Biological Sciences), University of Surrey, UK SERVICES Individual counselling & psychotherapy sessions face-to-face & distant (online), self-awareness groups, brief counselling Relationship Management Counselling Counselling for Fertility, Assisted Reproduction, Pregnancy, and Perinatal Bereavement Parental Counselling Career Guidance & Exams Anxiety Career Counselling & Career Management Change Management & Loss Psychological support in transitional periods & times of crisis Counselling for Health & Long-term Illness Bereavement Counselling Old age Counselling Anxiety - Depression - Panic Attacks Self-Awareness & Personal Development Sincerely yours, Lydia Michael-Tatti
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  542Send e-mail58, Aitolias Str. - Agia Paraskeyi6974119972
Petraki Anna - Psychologist Neo Psychiko Athens - Family Psychotherapist Neo Psychiko Athens - Panic Attacks Neo Psychiko Athens - Specialty in Sexual HealthPsychologist - Family psychotherapist - Panic attacks I'm Anna Petraki, a psychologist, a psychotherapist - a family therapist. I specialize in sexual health issues. I have studied Psychology at the University of Athens with retraining in systemic therapy and I am licensed to practice. I have worked as a psychologist-therapist in both private mental health units and public health institutions. I work effectively, individually and in groups, and have extensive experience with adolescents and adults, who are experiencing panic attacks, phobias, anxiety that can be somatized, sexual problems, relationship problems, obesity, mourning. I understand that people are often initially hesitant and wondering if they can be helped by a psychologist and how ... What I can attest to from my experience with the people I have worked with is that when one starts to see how it works, how he relates, how he communicates, what roles he soon begins to realize what is happening, to have a clearer look at his life, to live without the burden on his chest, to begin to be conscious and aware of why all this "suffering" is happening to him . And the change is not far off, a functional daily life that does not worry you but you truly enjoy it and experience it creatively without stress, without panic attacks and without fears waiting for you ... Everyone has the right to travel with hope, optimism and plenty of light .....
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  3919Send e-mailAvenue Dimiokratias 23 - Neo Psixiko21036202436972084359
Psychologists Kalamaria - Psychologists Center Thessaloniki Karakitsou Maria - Psychotherapist - Psychotherapists Eyosmos, Neapoli, Perea, Sykies, ThermiShe studied Psychology at the University of Bologna, Italy, with postgraduate specialization in Clinical & Community Psychology. She completed her studies in 1999. She has attended training seminars on Systemic Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Dramatherapy and Counseling in Vocational Guidance. Since 2000 he has been collaborating with Social Services of Municipalities and other Bodies of Thessaloniki offering Psychosocial Support and Counseling to Vulnerable Social Groups as well as Counseling for Vocational Guidance and Employment for unemployed, especially vulnerable groups. He worked as a Psychologist in Secondary Education Schools in collaboration with the Local Government and as Head of Pupils' Schools in the Prefecture of Thessaloniki in collaboration with the Foundation for Youth and Lifelong Learning. She is certified by EAPEPP as an adult educator and as Associate Support Services Advisor. Coordinates and implements educational seminars based on the principles of non-formal education, with thematic ones such as: Anxiety Management, Conflict Management, Anxiety Techniques in the Work and Social Area, Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, Personnel Selection Interview, Job Search Techniques, Communication, Relationships in the Family.
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  5833Send e-mail49, Therapeion Str - Kalamaria23104420586997001630
- Psychotherapist in Corfu. Psychotherapy services are provided - counseling for adults and children (learning difficulties, panic attacks, depression, child psychology, etc.).
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  6247Send e-mail8 Agiou Dimitriou Str. - Corfu6947553977
- Success-Lab was established to provide high-quality services that will meet the specific needs of adolescent and post-adolescent age as well as the demanding everyday life of the modern adult. Based on this reasoning we are constantly moving, creating new innovative products and services. Our scientific team is specialized in a range of three level services: - Professional Career Consulting, School Vocational Guidance - Psychosocial Services (Teenagers - Adults) - Educational seminars The methods of our scientific team are a product of many years of work aiming both at the provision of high quality services as well as in the offer: - Knowledge - A Valid Proposal for a Professional Career - Stress management with pioneering methods Vocational guidance What is it: Career guidance (professional counseling) is the process that helps us answer the question: what do I do about my professional career (ie, what to do about my studies and the profession that will I have to follow). The delivery of the vocational guidance test is part of a personalized integrated service package, which includes: three (3) stages in two (2) meetings (1st and 2nd stage are held at the first meeting, 3rd stage is held at the 2nd meeting) as following: Our services are as follows: School Vocational Orientation Our Specialized Consultants, using career guidance, interviews, and other activities, help you choose the courses you will follow, which will lead you to professional choices that match your abilities, interests, and fit into your personality. School career guidance is an important process that helps us not only to see what suits professionally in a child, but also through which studies it will be able to reach its goal, linking study to the profession. Career Counseling-Career Counseling Career Counseling is an integrated career counseling method that aims to provide an effective career prospect to any adult who wants to redefine his / her professional goals. Through methodical and scientifically acceptable procedures, we lead to a profession that can drive us every day and give us an incentive to become ever better. Elab The purpose of the e-lab is to enable anyone to have a full career guidance course without the limitations of the limited time or geographic space in which it is located. The person concerned is enough to make use of the skype internet program with his computer. Counseling is done between a consultant and an interested party just as if the meeting was taking place in our office. Anxiety Management The stress management process aims at successfully controlling the emotional load of the individual, which may come from various psycho-compulsive situations in his everyday life. The acquired skills allow the best performance of everyone in whatever it takes, whether it concerns the professional environment or the staff. Stress management is carried out in the form of individual meetings on a monthly basis and in the form of interactive seminars through which the employees are trained with the most up-to-date stress management methods. Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) The curriculum vitae is the first image of the candidate to work, with his potentially new professional environment. Training in its proper training, according to the world-wide accepted standards, increases sharply the chance of choosing from the job it is targeting. Each interested person draws together with his / her specialists his / her CV, according to international standards, which will clearly describe his / her formal and substantive qualifications. 1st Interview Inform and educate the basic rules governing professional interviews. Simulation of an interview in real-world situations by consultants specializing in human resources. Candidates are trained in simulated conditions in such a way so that they can then generalize it in any real conditions of a professional interview. Our contact details are as follows: Addresses: 1. Palaiologou Benizelou 2, Plaka (near Syntagma Square) Athens, Greece 2. Zeus Zeus 13-15, Piraeus (near Municipal Theater), Greece 3. Karaoli & Dimitriou str., Korydallos, Greece
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  10877Send e-mailKaraoli and Demetriou 75 - Koridalos2104954712
- Vaitchou Dimitra BSc Mental Health Advisor - Family Psychotherapy. I completed a degree in Psychology at Athens Metropolitan College. I am a Bachelor of Science in Psychological Studies at American University of Preston. During my studies I attended the HND Edexcel Succeess program through BTEC HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA European Educational Organization care practice. At the end of my academic studies I chose Counseling Psychology as my course, my thesis includes a theoretical and research piece on "Behavior of adolescents in and out of school". Then my postgraduate education continued in Family Systemic Psychotherapy. I attended a postgraduate program in coordinating Parent Groups from the Panhellenic Association of Parent Schools. February 2012 - July 2012 Day Care and Day Care Center for People with Disabilities Fthiotida January 2008-2011 I provided individual Counseling and Family Therapy at the Municipal Liaison Office of Lykovrysi. Coordination of a group of counseling parents of adolescents and couples who wish to become parents. As a coordinator of self-awareness groups and training seminars I have worked with the SHARMILLA Alternative Wellness Center. As well as co-operating in the BIOANELIXI center responsible for conducting self-image and self-esteem groups, individual sessions. I maintain a private office and provide individual and family sessions for adolescents and adults on interpersonal, communication improvement, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, internalizing issues, eating disorders, depression, dysfunctional family communication. Since 2009, I have also been organizing training and educational lectures in schools for teachers and parents. I write for a local newspaper and online publication. Since 2009 I have been a member of the Greek and European Consulting Society. Also since 2011 I am a member of ELESYTH (Hellenic Society of Systemic Therapy).
Category: PSYCHOLOGISTS – PHYCHOTREATMENT CENTRESImages  1809Send e-mail15, Eleftheriou Venizelou Str. - Neo Iraklio21302430406942817404
Page 1 from 2 Next