RADIO-TAXI – TAXI
in: All Greece
24 Hour Taxi Eretria - Nikos Alexopoulos - Routes Across Greece - From To Ports - Airports - Stations - Hotels - Eretria - EviaOur company "24 HOURS TAXI ERETRIA" based in Euboea offers professional and safe taxi passenger transportation in Euboea and all over Greece, at very affordable prices. Featuring state-of-the-art taxis, we can handle your immediate transfers to and from ports, airports, train stations and KTEL stations, while we can offer waiting, pick-up and transfer of executives to predetermined destinations or even to tourist destinations. Our company has been cooperating with companies, hotels and tourist offices all these years, while undertaking the collection and transportation of unaccompanied all over Greece.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  256Plakakia - Eretria69454139916988375682
- CORINTH TAXI UNION we transport you safely & comfortably to Corinth and the surrounding areas! The "Corinth Taxi Union" was established with the aim of providing better service to the public, safer transportation of locals and tourists to Corinth, and modernizing the operation of the radio taxi center with modern specifications. From the very first moment of the establishment of our Union, our vision was and is the provision of high-quality taxi services in Corinth and more generally throughout the prefecture of Corinth, serving you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. By completely respecting the fact that we are moving people, each with its needs and requirements, we offer a wide range of services designed to provide you with the best and most immediate service. We have highly experienced and reliable drivers who have the mood and the ability to respond to any of your needs, as well as modern taxis with air conditioning and comfortable seats. So you can be sure that we will offer you a comfortable and safe move to the destination you desire. CORINTH TAXI UNION The Corinth Radio Taxi family is always ready to serve you by growing up in experiences and knowledge, but also in members willing to serve your every need and desire at any time. CHAIRMAN PIPINIS IOANNIS DEPUTY PREMIER DIMARAKIS NIKOLAOS SECRETARY VASSIS ANASTASIOS CASHIER THEOCHARIS AGGELOS NETWORK MANAGER MPAKOULIS KYRIAKOS In order to be sure about the quality of the services we offer you and the pioneers, the Union does not stop investing in modern equipment and state-of-the-art vehicles to make every move in our area a pleasant experience. The aim of the Union is the speedy, comprehensive and high level of service of the passenger as well as his safety and comfort in any movement with our taxis. Contact with us Wherever you are, wherever you want to go, we will be there for you in order to you we move safely and in time to the place you want.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  20300Send e-mailCorinth - Corinthia27410730006988527645
- DIAS RADIO TAXI Secure Taxi Transfer - Rethymnon Crete Our company 'DIAS RADIOTIXI', based in Rethymno, Crete, specifically in Perama, has been active in taxi transfer for several years, offering transport services to tourists and local people in Rethymno and all over Crete. With a long experience in taxi services, we are the safest choice for your travels throughout Crete. All these years we have been helping each client's desire for safe transformation. We are available 24/7 and will be glad to meet you and transfer you wherever you want - ports, airports, bus stations, hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and any destination in Crete. With a modern taxi fleet and professional drivers, we can transport you directly, safely and comfortably to your destination throughout Crete, always at affordable prices. Comfortable Vehicles All our taxis are air-conditioned, certified by KTEO, perfectly maintained, comfortable and spotless, so they can offer you a beautiful taxi transfer experience. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week With a call at +302834023000 or +306978121671, we come directly to the place you are in order to transfer you to any place of Crete island you wish. Our company has all the necessary documents and certifications from the authorities and we make every effort to satisfy each customer. We are next to you whenever you need, even in times of strikes serving emergency situations.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXI17355Send e-mailPerama - Rethymno28340230006978121671
Dimitrios Tolias - Taxi Nea Stira - 24 Hours Service - Pickup - Delivery From Ports Hotels - Tours Nea Styra EviaTEL 6977 482 703 - 6946 567 558 - 6987 598 717 24 HOURS TAXI / Dimitris Tolias English speaking driver Transfer to the airport email: firstname.lastname@example.org Dimitris Tolia's TAXI provides 24-hour service to the public on routes throughout Greece - Ports - Airports - Bus Stations to and from New Styra. We also transport unaccompanied with complete security and confidentiality. We have the ability to serve passengers - tourists for tours and excursions to archaeological sites - museums etc. speaking English. Our prices are very reasonable.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  1608Send e-mailNea Stira - Evoia69774827036946567558, 6987598717
Douskos Evangelos - Taxi Preveza - Transportation of Persons & Unaccompanied Parcels to and from KTEL Stations, Airport, Port - Safe & Fast Transport of PrevezaDuskos Evangelos, a professional motorist, takes over your transportation throughout Greece. Based in Psathaki Prevezis, it transports to and from KTEL stations, airports and ports with unaccompanied parcels and everything you need. Safe elderly transportation & instant service with one phone call! Receives and transports privately and in complete secrecy so you can enjoy the journey to any destination!
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  263Send e-mailPsathaki - Preveza69447697146945586252
- 2373061245, 2373025060, 2399023333, 2372022212, 2375071500, 2371022460, 2374061100, 6975991001 (Whats Up) Service throughout Halkidiki. By calling our call center we will meet your needs 24 hours a day, even on holidays. Easy Taxi assigns great importance to the service of the companies, providing them with transport services of a very high standard. Transfer of employees, associates, visitors to and from airports - ports - railway stations - buses. Transfer staff to and from companies on a daily basis. Transport of unaccompanied material all over Greece.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  8710Send e-mailAgiou Georgiou - Trade Center of Nea Moudania - Chalkidiki23730250606975991001-whats up
- Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece. It dominates the Attica region and is one of the world's oldest cities, with its recorded history spanning around 3,400 years ago. Classical Athens, as a landlocked location was a powerful city-state that emerged in conjunction with the seagoing development of the port of Piraeus. A centre for the arts, learning and philosophy, home of Plato's Academy and Aristotle's Lyceum, it is widely referred to as the cradle of Western civilization and the birthplace of democracy, largely due to the impact of its cultural and political achievements, during the 5th and 4th centuries BC, in later centuries on the rest of the then known European continent. Today, the city is a cosmopolitan metropolis, central to economic, financial, industrial, political and cultural life in Greece. Athens 1 Intertaxi is one of the first taxi companies that were established in Athens, in 1988, in order to provide a better, faster and safer service for passengers. It has a fleet of approximately 370 modern cars, staffed with experienced drivers that are fully aware and prepared for traffic conditions in Athens, that speak at least one foreign language, that have an excellent behavior and show respect to the passenger and his/her needs, with an emphasis on providing the best available service, always by complying with the Athens 1 Intertaxi regulations. Our company has a modern call center, equipped with the latest technology in terms of utilities and infrastructure, in order to provide the fastest customer service. It is staffed by experienced callers- announcers, who are very quick and efficient and are characterized by politeness and the will to cooperate with the customer so as always to find solutions for anything that arises. Currently we cooperate with the largest Travel Agencies and Hotels in Athens, as well as many major businesses, which rely on us for the transportation of personnel and guests. Quality and Safety in Transportation For the last 25 years, Athens 1 Intertaxi has managed to succeed in becoming one of the most popular and dynamic companies in the taxi industry, through the continuous gaining of trust of the travelling public and by constantly improving our service. According to available data, starting from 1988 until today, as you can see from the diagram below, more than 1,100,000 different phone numbers of callers have used our service, a fact that shows that one in four of our fellow citizens of Attica have used our company for their transportation.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  104464Send e-mailPANAGI TSALDARI 11 & THISEOS - Kallithea21092128006936770185
Jacob's 8 Seats Taxi Van Chania Crete - Passenger Transportation - Excursions - Crete Tours - 8 Divine Taxi For Carrying Persons And Unaccompanied ParcelsMy name is Jacob Tsourounakis and since 1997 I have been providing high quality taxi and passenger services. I own an 8-seat luxury mini van, fully equipped with all the latest technologies in passenger safety, comfort and occupation along the way. I am an experienced professional tour guide and can organize one-day excursions and tours to important parts of Crete. I speak fluent English and am available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. I undertake the transportation of persons to and from the airport, ports and intercity buses (KTEL). Transport and service professionals to and from their companies, conference rooms and anywhere else requested. Driving by taxi will become the most enjoyable and safe travel experience you will have! Visit my website for detailed routes, cost of travel and all the services I can provide!
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  757Send e-mail1, Kafatou Str, Lentariana - Chanion69377888006938816000
Lagaris Christos - Taxi of Amaliada - Taxi Services - Shipment of Parcels and Persons with 24 Hour Coverage - Panhellenic
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  1706Send e-mailAmaliada - Amaliada6974501010
LITOHORO TAXI - TAXI SERVICES LITOHORO Olympus - ZACHOUDANIS Konstantinos - TOURS IN ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES AND MUSEUMS DIONI have three (3) TAXI to the Municipality Dion Olympus Two TAXI Litohoro Pieria, serving mainly Litochoro, Mount Olympus and the areas of Plaka, the Gritsa and Variko. Both are TAXI MERCEDES. One is E250 model 2014, facelift with full extras, latest modern technology ... And the other is an E280 model 2007 facelift with full extras, 3000 cubic .... The third TAXI, brand Volks Wagen Turan model 2006, versatile and with great luggage capacity and serves the entire South Pieria, former East Olympos, ie Leptokaria, Skotina, the New and Old Agios Panteleimonas, Platamonas, Youth resources with their beaches and old villages ... WE routes FROM and TO all directions in the surrounding area but also throughout Greece as Olympus, Saws, old and new Monastery Agios Dionysios Cross shelter Gortsia-junction Olympus .. IPVAL 24th Armoured Brigade and all the surrounding camps. Tours to museums and archaeological sites such as the Ancient Theatre of Dion, the museum of Vergina and Meteora. We serve for all events and activities of the area such as the Olympus Marathon, the Mythical Trail, the classic marathon and winter Enippea. Also for Olympus Festival in Dion and Supply in Grove Prometheus. Service for all small and big hotels of the Municipality Dion Olympus as the Hotel Dion Palace resort, Cavo Olympo, Litochoro resort, Lito, Alexander, Olympian Bay, Olympus Mediterannean, Villa Pantheon, property Lentils (St. John), Villa Drossos, Myrto , Venus, Zeus Xenios, Enipeas, Victoria Park, Nausicaa and hostels as the old Litohoro Mpountolas, Callisto, Summit Zero. Also service for all the campings of Variko (MACEDONIA, STOLOS, Golden Beach, Elizabeth, Stani, Nireas and Variko Beach), of Gritsa (Mytikas, EYRIDIKI and property Fargkani (Mare) and Plaka (Olympios Zeus and Olympos Beach) 24 hour service and for summer night life as for Mylos Club, the Candelas, the Baraki, Molos, the Aqua Nova, the Lemon Beach, Akrotiri, the NNoto and throughout the night Pieria. Service FROM and TO Railway Station Litohorou / Trains and BY KAI TO Railway Station Katerini (on request). Service FROM and TO the airport Macedonia in Thessaloniki Immediate service 24 hours a day for emergencies and incidents FROM TO Litohoro Health Centre and General Hospital of Katerini. By the third TAXI serve all South Pieria.Ta Ancient Livithra, Platamonas Castle, the picturesque old Agios Panteleimonas, the old and the old Skotina Resources, up Tempi, Karia, Larisa and villages. Service across the former East Olympos, attractions, restaurants, beaches, bars, campings, hotels, etc. .. THREE (3) TAXI D IA G E M A S I at any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to offer the best transport services Knowledge of English and German language. Our priority consistency, EXPERIENCE, SAFETY, the comfortable journey, the MODERN TRANSPORTATION, responsibility, prompt service all day, every day ... !!!! LUXURY and SAFETY, at the same price. . . SERVICES TAXI 1946 Telephones for prearrangement, appointments and information 6987 770240 Whats Up 6932 885408 Wind 6940 403900 Vodafone
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  102628Send e-mail54, AGIOU NIKOLAOU STR - Litihoro69877702406987770240, 6932885408, 6940403900
- TAXI SERVICES & MINI VAN .... TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT .... AND ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES FROM THE PORT .... TOURS AROUND THE ISLAND GROUP - PRIVATE MINI VAN .... TRANSPORT IN nightclub ....
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  12107Send e-mailParoikia - Paros69441389956944138995
Mouhabetis Christos - Taxi - Thassos Radio Taxi - Transport - Tourist Tours Thassos - Port Delivery - Airport - Hotel - 24-Hour ServiceThassos-based Mouhabetis Taxi is the solution for any move to Thassos. Offers 24-hour service anywhere on the island. We believe in safe, immediate, luxurious specifications and at the same time economical mobility, taking into account the modern needs of the citizen. In this case, we have the following: Especially if you are worried about getting to and from the port or the airport by a phone call, Mr Mouhabetis will be near you.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  1012Send e-mailThassos - Thasos69482323746972078233
- Papadakis Konstantinos Taxi - Taxi Transfer Services Heraklion Crete Τransfer service business by "PAPADAKIS KONSTANTINOS", is based in Crete and more specifically in Heraklion, has been active in the taxi transfer sector for several years providing advanced and specialized taxi services to locals and tourists from all over the world. Taking care of the direct and proper service of each customer, our company carries out all sorts of transports - taxi transfers to and from any point of Crete, unaccompanied transfers and daily excursions to all the tourist attractions and beaches of Crete. We offer financial solutions for your transportation by taxi in and out of Heraklion, but also in all popular tourist destinations in Crete. Our fleet consists of new vehicles which are equipped with air conditioning and comfortable seats to provide you with a comfortable ride while our experienced English speaking guides guarantee your consistent and safe travel to any destination you wish in Heraklion and throughout Crete. Our team constists of experienced, kind and willing to serve you drivers that are well informed of the Cretian routes. We are experienced in passenger transfer and we guarantee you the consistency and reliability of your journeys with the sole aim of fully satisfying your most demanding transport needs. Translated by Google We offer our services 24 hours a day for direct transfer anywhere you wish throughout Crete, with our main concern being your comfortable and safe transportation with consistency, responsibility and professionalism.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  16364Send e-mailMeletiou Piga 29 - HERAKLION69467146336946714633
- The RADIO TAXI Cooperative of Patras 18300 is the oldest and largest TAXI cooperative in Patras, numbering about 400 members. Patras Radio Taxi welcomes you to the country of hospitality and holidays as well as to the city of Patras. We are ready and happy to guide you through modern comfortable TAXI guides to get acquainted with the rich history, historical and religious monuments of Achaia and the greater Peloponnese with our guides and are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  7126Send e-mailGlafkou 51 - Patras26103260006944758455
- Radio Taxi Tsikuas Asterios Radio Taxi in Chalkidiki - Taxi Transport in Macedonia Our business "Radiotaxi Tsioukas Asterios", based in Chalkidiki, has been active for many years in the field of taxi transport and has served to date a large number of tourists and locals, always aiming at a pleasant and immediate transfer. We address all of you who are looking for quality, comfort, consistency and security in your personal and professional travels in Ierissos, Ouranoupolis (Mount Athos), Sython, Kassandra, Arnea all over Chalkidiki and all over Macedonia. With modern taxis, the BMW 5 Series and the Mercedes-Benz 8-seat taxi, our business offers you a wide range of taxi services at the most economical market rates. Our experienced drivers know all the routes and destinations of Macedonia in detail and are close to you to serve you directly, consistently and professionally. Call 6944737971 or 2372022280 And we will come directly to where you are, to take you to the place you desire, offering you a carefree and pleasant journey to reach your destination, without hassle, with comfort and always on time. Ποιότητα Υψηλή ποιότητα σε όλες τις προσφερόμενες υπηρεσίες μας και στις πιό οικονομικές τιμές. Safety The absolute security of our customers is our key concern and all our drivers take care of it. Reliability You can rely on us for your every move around Chalkidiki. Speed Every day we are fast there, for you to take you wherever you want. 24 hour service We are here to transport you 24 hours a day. Payment by credit We have a POS machine so you can pay by credit card. Trust us and enjoy immediate service, consistency, luxury and discretion. Our goal is to make our business synonymous with high-quality taxi transport and at the same time offer day-to-day even better service to our passengers. Radio taxi in Chalkidiki - Taxi transfers Chalkidiki Mob: 6944737971 Tel: 2372022280
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  121379Send e-mailArnea - Chalkidiki23720222806944737971
RADIOTAXI AEGINA - AEGINA TAXI AGIOS NEKTARIOS TEMPLE APHAIA - TRANSPORTATION - TIMETABLE - OUTINGS - TOURS - ITINERARIES - REMOVALUrban Cooperative Radio - Taxi Aegina. Aegina is one of the islands of the Saronic Gulf, just outside Athens. This is indeed an ideal destination for those looking for a nice place for a holiday at sea and attractions that exist in Aegina. Luxurious Taxis Aegina, take safely and comfort travel to our beautiful land. We transport around the island, with daily flights in cosmopolitan and famous sites of Aegina like Agios Nektarios Temple Aphaia Partridge - Agia Marina Vaya - Souvala - Marathon Old Country - Aiginitissa. Also traveling to and from the port. It will be our pleasure to welcome you to our island and offer you an unforgettable experience to all our famous places. You will find that our service is of high standard and you all possible!
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXI59025Send e-mailAEGINA - Aigina2297022010
- The Santorini Taxi Owners Association has been offering its services to every corner of the island, to tourists and locals alike, covering their transportation needs. It consists of all taxi owners on the island and guarantees high quality services in every case of travel. We offer a 24-hour taxi service with safety, consistency and professionalism. Enjoy our upgraded services with state-of-the-art vehicles and experienced and courteous drivers. We come to you with a single phone call with 24-hour service throughout Santorini. Trust our steering experience and quickly and easily transfer to your destination.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  300Send e-mailFira - Sandorini22860225556937241453
Takis Vip Taxi Van Plakias - Vip Van - Pickup & Delivery to Hotels - Ports - Airport - Rethymnon - CreteTakis Vip Taxi Van Plakias provides round-the-clock guided services 24 hours a day, and experienced guides guarantee a consistent and safe transition to any destination in Crete. Affordable Move Our services are offered without any extra or hidden charges: No extra charge for booking appointments, No extra charge for luggage and No extra charge on package delivery Reliable Advisor If you are on a business trip then you need a partner who understands your needs, we can personalize your travel and respond successfully to your plans.
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  768Send e-mailPlakias - Rethymno6977491848
- Our “Radio Taxi of Chania Hermes” can lead you through the most beautiful places of our city. Our taxis provides safety and have the specifications for a comfortable and pleasant transport. According to our experience we suggest a plan with the most important sights of Chania but also having the ability to adjust to your interests and time you have at your disposal. You are also advised that each taxi can accommodate 1-4 people. We hope you enjoy our beautiful city!! MONASTERY GOUVERNETOU – MONASTERY OF AG.TRIADA – TOMBS OF VENIZELOS The closest monasteries of Chania are at Akrotiri at a distance of 25km. The monastery of Kyria ton Angelon tou Gouvernetou or one of the oldest monasteries in Crete lies at an altitude of 260 meters. Built in 1537 by monks. On the way to the Catholic Gouvernetou find the cave where Arkoudiotissa got its name from a stalagmite resembling a bear. The cave church dedicated to Virgin Mary. Continuing you will visit the monastery of Agia Triada Tsagarolon, which has been established in early 17th century by the brothers-both monks-Laurentions and a Ieremias Tsangaroli, Orthodox of Venetian origin and it’s the bigger monastery complex in Crete. The monastery used to have the Ottomans during the Greek Revolution of 1821. Last destination are the tombs of the Venizelos family. The most important sights of Chania where are the graves of the famous Greek politician El.Venizelou and his son Sof.Venizelou as well as the small church of Profiti Ilias and statue of Kagialedaki. An area of natural beauty with wonderfull views. This tour is about 3 – 3.30 hours and the cost is 90 - 105 € THERISSOS – ZOURVA - MESKLA Within 27km worth visiting the village Therissos for the magnificent landscape and the natural sightseeing around. Situated at the foot of the white Mountains is famous for its endless battles of their inhabitants. Will also visit the headquarters of El.Venizelos since from here started the revolution of 1905 with a view to the union of Crete with Greece. The road from Chania passes through the impressive homonymous gorge, by the river and close to the entrance of the gorge you will see the old stone bridge, the “KAMARA” as the natives call it. The mountain village Zourva though small is beautiful village of historical importance, as the inhabitants of the island helped in the liberation struggles. Uniquely fitting among the lush hills within the valley Keritis, lies the village of Meskla. Will be impressed from the stunning surroundings and natural beauty. This tour is about 2.30 – 3 hours and the cost is 75 - 90 € LAKE OF AGIA – ALIKIANOS – BOTANIC PARK – LAKKOI – OMALOS (SAMARIA GORGE) Located 10km to visit a unique wetland of Lake of Agia, home to many endemic bird species, plants and reptiles. It consists of 450 acres of protected area and the artificial Lake of Agia has been constructed on the purpose of inrrigatius and water supply of the Alikianos area. The village Alikianos worth a visit as you will see the bridge stone, hosted in the waters of the river valley of Keritis and also the monument of the executed. Leaving you can browse one of your interesting sights of Chania, Botanical Park, unique in Europe and in the few worldwide. The dramatic scenery here is composed of rare samples of the local flora and fauna, as well as tropical and subtropical species from all over the world. We will then visit the village Lakkoi which is built on the slopes of two hills overlooking the White Mountains. A verdant village with gardens and small orchards and odds to dominate the olives. Ultimate destination is the Samaria Gorge, 47 km away which starts from Main Omalos Plateau at a height of more than 1200 meters. Its length is approximately 18 kilometers and it is the longer gorge in Europe. The gorge has been declared a National Park both for its natural beauty and for the unique and rare flora and fauna living there. The most characteristic species of the gorge is the wild goat of Crete, the famous kri-kri; you may see it as you walk, far away on the mountainsides of the White mountains. This tour is about 4 – 4.30 hours and the cost is 120 – 135 € KOLYMBARI (MONI GONIAS) - MALEME Kolymbari 24 kilometers far from Chania, at the West, just off the National Road to Kastelli Kolymbari is a small, scenic village on the sea, situated at the inlet of the homonymous bay. Possibly the most interesting and worth visiting place of the area of Kolymbari is the Monastery of Panaghia Odigitria, dedicated to Virgin Mary, known as “Moni Gonias” due to its place at the very western end of the bay. The Monastery has a long history going back to the 9 th century when it has been built. Near the Monastery it has been established the Orthodox Academy of Crete, a very important Orthodox educational foundation. Maleme is a beautiful historic village by the sea. It has been one of the fields of the “battle of Crete” during the World War II, as, due to its location it is there that were landed the German parachutists’ division. Today it is a pretty well developed village with a lot of tourists choosing it for holidays. It is worth seeing the German military cemetery, made for the more than 4.500 German soldiers and officers who lost their lives on the island during the World War II. This tour is about 2.30 – 3 hours and the cost is 75 – 90 € ELAFONISI – MONASTERY OF CHRYSOSKALITISSA Elafonisi, Situated 82 kilometers far from Chania, at the Southwest, Elafonissos Lagoon. One of the most beautiful sea resorts of Crete alternates beautiful beaches, dunes, clear blue sea which in some form huge pools with high water from the knees to life. Well organised, it offers accommodation facilities, food and drink and facilities for swimming and sunbathing (sun beds, umbrellas, sea sports etc). Monastery of Panaghia Chrysoskalitissa, situated 76 kilometers far from Chania, at the Southwest, at the Western coast of Crete, there is the important Monastery of Panaghia Chrysoskalitissa (meaning “with golden steps”). The old tradition of the Monastery pretends that one out of the 90 steps dug in the rock and leading to the top is made of gold (hence its name); however, only the sinless are able to distinguish it. This tour is about 5 – 5.30 hours and the cost is 150 – 165 € KISSAMOS – POLYRHENEIA – FALASSARNA The village Kissamos situated in a very fertile plain with vineyards and olive trees. Near the port you will also see the small church of Aghios Ioannis, located at a cave-like opening within a cliff. The enthusiasts of hiking will find the Sirikari gorge which the entrance is just off the village Sirikari, and its exit is at Polyrheneia. The village Polyrheneia was one of the most important city-states of Western Crete. Amphitheater built on top of a hill at 418 meters from the sea. The story starts from the Minoan period and reaches to the Roman Learn. Last destination is Falassarna, a small village by the sea with a long sandy beach, dunes and blue –greenish crystal clear water. Here was the ancient naval port of Polyrheneia. The name came from Main nymph Falassarna. This tour is about 4.30 – 5 hours and the cost is 135 – 150 € KANDANOS – PALEOCHORA BEACH Kandanos The village is built in an area full of olive trees, which makes the environment very mild and scenic. It still keeps its very ancient name and it has been active enough both in the Byzantine times and during the Venetian domination. Kandanos has several Byzantine churches dating back to the 13 th - 15 th centuries, which are worth seeing, both for their architecture and for their icons. Paleochora beach Situated 79 kilometers far from Chania at the South, It has perhaps the best beaches in Crete spanning 18km on either side of Paleochora.Others have pebbles and others are sandy beaches. “Pachia Ammos” is the main beach of Palaeochora, a long sandy nice beach affected by the southern winds, which raise high waves when blowing, giving to the place an exotic style. Well organised, it offers accommodation facilities, food and drink and facilities for swimming and sunbathing. This tour is about 4.30 – 5 hours and the cost is 135 – 150 € KANDANOS – CAVE OF AGIA SOFIA Kandanos The village is built in an area full of olive trees, which makes the environment very mild and scenic. It still keeps its very ancient name and it has been active enough both in the Byzantine times and during the Venetian domination. Kandanos has several Byzantine churches dating back to the 13 th - 15 th centuries, which are worth seeing, both for their architecture and for their icons. The Cave of Agia Sofia. The cave of Aghia Sofia is situated at less than 2 kilometres after the village Topolia. A short path gets the visitor to the cave and the tiny church of Aghia Sofia within it. It is found at a height of 285 metres; the main hall is of a diameter of 70 metres and of a height of 20 metres. Huge stalactites, more than 5 metres high, and even huger stalagmites decorate the cave. A few fig trees have grown in the cave and the moss on the rocks paint its walls in deep green. This tour is about 4.30 – 5 hours and the cost is 135 – 150 € APTERA – KALYVES – GAVALOHORI – VAMOS – MONASTERY OF KARYDIOY Archaeological site of Aptera is situated 15 kilometers far from Chania at the Southeast, close to the village Megala Chorafia. It had been an active city-state since the Geometric period since due to its location it controlled exchanges and commercial activities; as a result it was one of the most important Doric city-states of Crete. Leaving will be directed to Kalyves. The river Xydes passes through the village, giving a particular character to it and freshness to the atmosphere. At the square of the village you will find the traditional watermill, one of the first used in the prefecture, constructed in early 20 th century. Next stop is the village Gavalohori. A village with a lot of interesting buildings such as the 18th century two-roomed, arched olive oil press, the temples of Panagia, the old school and the unique folklore museum filled with a wealth of displays of folk like. Next village is Vamos. A village of the region 250 meters above sea level surrounded by three seas and one lake. The village is very scenic, having maintained its traditional character. End of you will visit the Monastery of Saint George in Karydi. The monastery is the unique of Apokoronas province and is the most interesting monument of folk architecture in the prefecture of Chania. The trademark of the monastery is the old olive oil factory with the 12 arches. This tour is about 3 – 3.30 hours and the cost is 90 - 105 € APTERA – VRISSES – GEORGIOUPOLIS – KOURNAS LAKE Archaeological site of Aptera is situated 15 kilometers far from Chania at the Southeast, close to the village Megala Chorafia. It had been an active city-state since the Geometric period since due to its location it controlled exchanges and commercial activities; as a result it was one of the most important Doric city-states of Crete. Descend on Vrisses, a village in the greenery with plenty of water. Noteworthy is the bridge that is considered the oldest in Crete. Next station is Georgioupolis. The village is found at an area full of trees and all green. Also it is located the small port of the village, hosting the small fishing boats of the locals. It is worth seeing the river Almyros in a very scenic environment, where you can enjoy your coffee and your swimming. Last destination is Kournas Lake, where you will admire the unique flora and fauna and the marvelous landscape. Also small boats can take you for a tour. A few taverns with delicious dishes including fish from the lake are available. This tour is about 3 – 3.30 hours and the cost is 90 - 105 € APTERA – RETHYMNO – MONASTERY OF ARKADI Archaelogical site of Aptera is situated at the Southeast of Chania with a good view all around the area. It has been an active city-state after due to its location it controlled exchanged and commercial activities, as a result it was one of the most important Doric city-states of Crete. The most important ruins are the walls of the Doric city cyclopean like, the cisterns of the Roman period, the “two part” sanctuary of the 5th – 4th century and the tombs of Geometric times. Continuing in the old town of Rethymno you will see the minarets of Ottoman mosque, the lighthouse harbor as well as the Venetian fortress on the hill of the castle. Rethymno is a unique monument of architecture and tradition and simultaneously space of natural beauty. Next station is the Monastery of Arkadi which is certainly the most historic monastery of Crete and has become the most sacred symbol of the struggle of the Cretans for Freedom. Indeed UNESCO has designated Arkadi as a European Freedom Monument. This tour is about 3.30 – 4 hours and the cost is 105 - 120 € SFAKIA – FRANGOKASTELLO Sfakia the village is historic for the intense desire of its people for freedom and their struggle against various conquerors. It is considered as one of the most traditional villages of Crete, with elderly people still insisting on wearing the traditional costumes and keeping firmly the traditions of freedom, honor, hospitality and friendship but also of revenge. The old village is built at the hillside above the coast. It is also worth driving the difficult road from Chora Sfakion to Anopoli, just to enjoy the fascinating natural environment. Frangokastello situated 80 kilometers far from Chania at the Southern coast of Crete, this castle had been built by the Venetians, in order to supervise and guard the whole area and protect the population from the incursions of the pirates. As the castle was in use for a short time, both by the Venetians and the Ottomans who succeeded them, it had soon been abandoned. During the Greek Revolution of 1821, the Cretan people took the fort, which was almost destroyed later in 1828, after a siege. The beach is well organised, it offers accommodation facilities, food and drink and facilities for swimming and sunbathing. This tour is about 4.30 – 5 hours and the cost is 135 – 150 € HERAKLEION – ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM – KNOSSOS Heraklion you can visit the Minoan Palace of Knossos. In the huge archaeological site of Knossos the most important monuments that the visitor should take care is the enormous palace of Knossos which is the largest and the most brilliant of all Minoan centers of power. The “Royal Villa” of the 14th century B.C. that this is the house an important member of the aristocracy. Also the “House of the High priest”, the “House of the Frescoes” and the "Hospice" as well as the “Royal Tomb” considered important architectural ensembles. You can also visit the Archaelogical Museum of Heraklion which was established in late 19th century. The exhibits come exclusively from Crete, from all the sites excavated up to now in the prefecture’s territory and cover all the periods of history of the island from the Neolithic up to Graeco-roman times. This tour is about 6.30 – 7 hours and the cost is 195 – 210 € Agii Apostoli beach 7 kilometers far from Chania at the West, it is found the beach of Aghioi Apostoloi; three successive sandy coves with clear water, which are not affected by the “meltemia”. Υou will find the park of the Agii Apostoli which offers daily Sports. The beach is well organised, with taverns at the sea front as well as facilities for swimming and sunbathing (sun beds, umbrellas, sea sports etc). The cost from Souda is about 18 € Golden Beach It owes its name to the truly golden sand and offers many activities. It is very well organized with sun beds and umbrellas and beach is ideal for families as a playground. If you do not want to leave the capital of the county, visit the best solution! The cost from Souda is about 17 € Agia Marina beach 9 kilometers far from Chania at the West it is found the beach of Aghia Marina , a long sandy beach. Well organised, it is very popular and offers food at the sea front taverns and beach bars where can enjoy a drink; the visitor can also enjoy facilities for swimming and sunbathing and also water sports. The cost from Souda is about 25 € Platanias beach Situated 11 kilometers far from Chania, at the West, just off the Old National Road to Kastelli, Platanias is a sandy beach very popular and crowded. Platanias is the tourism center of Chania as there are many tourist shops and souvenirs. The beach is well organised, offering food and drink at the sea front taverns and bars; facilities for swimming and sunbathing (sun beds, umbrellas, sea sports etc) are also available. The cost from Souda is about 27 € Kalathas beach Approximately 11 kilometers far from Chania at the Northeast, at the western coast of the Akrotiri peninsula, it is found the beach of Kalathas. It is a long sandy beach, very beautiful. Restaurants, taverns and cafes offer food and drink. Kalathas is an organised beach; you can rent sun beds and there are sea sport facilities. The cost from Souda is about 20 € Stavros beach At a distance of approximately 15 kilometers from Chania at the Northeast, it is situated the beach of Stavros, at the very north of the Akrotiri peninsula. It is remote beach with fine sand, organised with restaurants, taverns and cafes for food and drink. Sun beds are also available. Visitors can also visit the village Stavros where they filmed the famous movie "Zorba" from the novel by N.Kazantzakis. The cost from Souda is about 25 € Marathi beach Approximately 12 kilometers far from Chania at the East, it is found the small fine sandy beach of Marathi (South coast of Akrotiri Peninsula), well protected and not affected by the “meltemia” (northern summer winds). The beach is very popular and frequented much because of the shallow water, which is ideal for small children. Some restaurants, taverns and cafes offer food and drink. Υou can also visit the Loutraki beach which is within walking distance. The cost from Souda is about 25 €
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  15240Send e-mail38, MOURNION STR - Chania2821098700,2821098701,2821098770,2821094144+306986731880
TAXI ERMIONI HYDRA - SPETSES NAFPLION - GALATAS KRANIDI PORTOCHELI - PET TAXI - TAXI TO AND FROM AIRPORT - INTERCITY BUS STATION - KORONTINIS NIKOLAOS AND DIMITRIOSERMIONIS TAXIS assumes responsibly, safely and comfortably on the move throughout the Argolid. Porto Heli - Hermione - Nafplio - Galatas - Kranidi Transportation to and from bus station, airport, ports We provide high quality services solely driven by your own service. We are waiting for you ... Tel. Comm .: 6977199614 (NICK) 6973307909 (Dimitris)
Category: RADIO-TAXI – TAXIImages  46199Send e-mailERMIONI - Ermioni27540313516977199614 (ΝΙΚΟΣ), 6973307909 (ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ)
Page 1 from 3 Next