ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTS
in: Magnesia, Pelion
- Cosmopolitan resort of East Pelion, Agios Ioannis is built on a beautiful beach with white pearl pebbles. Emerald waters and red roofs, lost in the deep green of the slope, complete the charming scenery. In this paradise are the rooms and traditional tavern main missions and Christos Soldatos. Our rooms are beach front on the beach. They all have bathroom, TV, air condition, wifi, telephone, fridge, hairdryer. From the large balconies there is breathtaking. Welcome you in its friendly and family atmosphere and make your holiday unforgettable. Our restaurant features a brand Greek Kitchen with unique recipes from archimageirissa Freedom mom who daily gets congratulations from every table. Fresh fish and seafood complement the rich list, which does not leave anyone indifferent customer. Akroyiali us - Rooms for Rent - Tavern is open all year every day and waiting for you ...! HAPPY HOLIDAYS - ENJOY YOUR STAY
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  31465AGIOS IOANNIS - Pelion24260311126944763889
APARTMENTS MILINA - STUDIOS MAGDA - CHRISTALI MAGDA - EQUIPPED APARTMENTS MILINA - HOLIDAYS MILINA - ROOMS TO LET MILINASTUDIOS MAGDA are located at the beautiful Pelion Milina area on the sea, two separate buildings, ready to receive you and accommodate you in a friendly and peaceful environment in the downtown area, just next to the sea. You'll be able to experience the beauty of the village and its hospitable people. The studios MAGDA, divided into two buildings, one built even before five years, includes rooms with sea views, which can accommodate up to 4 people. They provide air conditioning, TV, refrigerator, stove and all household items. Adjacent you will find restaurants, cafes, and whatever else you want. Visit us and discover the beauties of our village and the region. For more information call by phone. There is extra parking Community.
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  36006MILINA - Pelion2423066046,24108110096948250558, 6945628778
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  77100Send e-mailAI GIANNIS MOURESSI PAPA NERO - Pelion2426031664,2421062157
- Greece is home to many beautiful destinations for holidays and travel. One such destination is that of the Pelion peninsula, located on the eastern coast of mainland Greece, in the county of Magnesia. Pelion is often said to be one of the most naturally beautiful areas in Greece, where the sea and mountain blend together perfectly, creating a setting of stunning landscapes, beautiful beaches, and colourful and rich scenery. Pelion is home to a stunning array of beautiful villages and towns, each of which has its own unique charm and beauty. From the moutainous villages to the small coastal hamlets, the Pelion peninsula is a perfect setting for your rewarding and relaxing holidays in this truly special part of Greece. The delightful village of Anilio, situated on the east side of Mount Pelion, is a very peaceful and quiet village. It is here in Anilio that you will find "Kallisti Apartments", from which we are happy to welcome you here to Pelion, and offer a lovely selection of comfortable apartments. Visitors to Pelion will be able to experience for themselves the natural beauty and magic that can be found on every corner. There are a wealth of interesting monasteries and churches to visit, as well as many other places of interest that can be found in villages and towns throughout the peninsula. During the summer months, you can head to one of the many beautiful beaches that can be found all around the coastline of Pelion. There are some truly stunning beaches here in Pelion. In the winter, you can head to the famous Pelion ski centre and enjoy ski and winter sports. For those planning on visiting this stunning region of Greece, "Kallisti Apartments" are an ideal choice for all of your accommodation needs. We operate throughout the year, so which ever season you are planning on visiting, you can be confident that we will be here, waiting to offer you our very warmest welcome and most sincere hospitality. If you would like any further information about our apartments and the facilities that are available, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist with any questions that you may have. Our apartments; Situated on the eastern side of the Pelion peninsula in the village of Anilio is where you will find "Kallisti Apartments". We are located just 100 meters from the main square of the village, and our apartments are all newly built. We offer a great selection of comfortable and quality accommodation for your visit to Pelion. Our apartments are categorized as "3 Keys" and great care has been taken in the decoration and furnishing of them. All of our apartments have air condition, satellite TV, hair dryer and fireplace. They also have vernadas where you can take a seat and enjoy some wonderful views across the mountain to the village of Makrirahi. We offer two different types of apartment. We have apartments that consist of two rooms that can accommodate upto 6 persons, as well as single room apartments that can sleep upto 3 persons. We are confident that you will find our apartments very suitable for your holidays and stay here in this beautiful region of Pelion. Our apartments are an ideal base from which you head head off and explore some of the other nearby villages such as Tsagarada ( 12km ), Hania ( 48km ) and Makrirahi ( 3km ). There are also very beautiful beaches in the region that you can visit during the summer months such as the famous Plake beach ( 4km ) and Agios Saranta beach ( 6km ). The name of our apartments "Kallisti" comes from one of the myths that originated from Pelion, where the wedding of King Peleas and the Godess Thetis took place. During the wedding reception, the Godess Eris, who was not invited to the wedding, snuck into the reception hiding amongst the others guests. She was carrying a golden apple that was enscribed "For the Most Beautiful" ( Ti Kallisti ). This apple was claimed by the three most charming Godesses, Athena, Hera and Venus. The decision as to who would be awarded the apple was that of Paris ( Price of Troja ), who acted as referee. He awarded the apple to Venus, a move that ultimately had dire consequences for both his family and country. Years later, the "immortal" Achilles, son of Peleas and Thetis, made a huge contribution to the Trojan War, and his heroic acts during the seige were forever immortalised. The region of Pelion has played an important role in the history of Greece, both in terms of mythology, as well as real history. Mount Pelion was the home also the home of the Mythical Centaurs, as well as the departure point for Jason and the Argonauts who sailed off in search of the Golden Fleese. This unique combination of myth and history make the Pelion peninsula a truly unique and inspiring destination for your holidays here in Greece. We hope that we can play a small role in making your Pelion holidays one that you will always remember and cherish.
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  17489Send e-mailANILIO - Pelion24260320756947046732, 6937316829
Mariel - Rooms to Let Agios Ioannis Pelion Magnisia - Cheap Rooms - Family Rooms - Beachfront Rooms Agios Ioannis Pelion - Rooms With View PelionCheap rooms Pelion Agios Ioannis Pelion Family Rooms Agios Ioannis Seaside Rooms Pelion Rooms with view of Agios Ioannis Pelion Within a short distance (150 m) from the beautiful beach of Agios Ioannis, Papa Nero, you can find the "Mariel" rooms for rent. It is a traditional lodge built in pure Pelion style, giving you the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of the area and to spend your unforgettable and beautiful holidays. It has 6 double rooms with all the comforts: fridge, ceiling fan, TV and balconies with views. Also the complex has private parking for its guests.
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  8026Send e-mailAgios Ioannis - Pelion24260316096942630074
- Enjoy the relaxation in a majestic place! Chorto is located in the southern Pelion, on Pagasitic Gulf, only 45 km from Volos and is a picturesque village filled with olive-trees. There, isolated from the village, is located “MELIES”, a traditional holiday complex of apartments built in a contemporary style mixing harmonically comfort and style. It consists of two buildings, one renovated building of the 19th century made of stone and another contemporary building in a similar architectural style and is a baseline of the whole surrounding area for its beauty. MELIES consists of 6 apartments, 30 and 40m2 which can accommodate comfortably from 1 up to 4 people. Book now Horto, Pelion 37006 / Magnesia Tel. (+30) 2423065698, 2421047524 Mob. (+ 30) 6973827227, 6976409560
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  28994Send e-mailHorto - Pelion(+30)2423065698,2421047524(+ 30) 6973 827227, 6976 409560
ROOMS MOUNTAIN OF PELION - ANATOLI Agios Dimitrios Pelion Kissos - ACCOMMODATION WITH SEA AND MOUNTAIN VIEW - TRADITIONAL GUESTHOUSEBed & Breakfast in Mount Pelion Accommodation with sea and mountain views Pelion Agios Dimitios Ivy Agricultural hotel Pelion Cheap rooms in Pelion Holidays Pelion Pilio Visit Pilio Accomodation Pilio Vacation Pilio Family Rooms Pelion HOLIDAYS IN PELION MOUNTAIN Centaurs GEORGOUDI KATERINA If you want to know the most beautiful part of Greece, the mountain of Centaurs and hospitable people, we are waiting in the village of Agios Dimitrios-Mouresi. A green setting ideal for nature lovers, but also for those of you who wish to visit the villages around Agios Ioannis, Kissos, Mouresi, Tsagarada, Sunless, Makryrachi, Zagora Hania. An area that combines mountain and the sea with spectacular beaches with crystal clear water and the famous ski resort of Pelion. Within walking distance from beautiful beaches, you will find rooms to let "EAST", an excellent complex built in modern style of Pelion and at the same time with respect and care for the environment. The warmth of Pelion hospitality and professionalism of the owner family, which you will find on your arrival in our rooms, guarantee relaxing and unforgettable holidays. Amenities Breakfast available. Friendly service. All apartments have kitchenette (fridge, utensils) WC with shower For the winter visitors: - Central Heating - Fireplace - Large garden - Greenery and private parking - Hot water 24 hours - Cleaning and linen change 2 days a week - Terrace or balcony for every room
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  49303Send e-mailAGIOS DIMITRIOS - Pelion24260316616980602870
ROOMS TO LET PALTSI PELION SOUTH PELION - OLGA ROOMS - PELION PALTSI EQUIPPED ROOMS – ROOMS IN FRONT OF SEA PELION - COMFORTABLE ROOMS - FAMILY ROOMS PALTSI PELION - WEDDINGS IN PELIONOLGA ROOMS - ROOMS TO LET IN PALTSI PELION, IN FRONT OF THE SEA 53 km from Volos and 13 mm from Argalasti (the main village of South Pelion) is the beach of Paltsi (Agios Konstantinos) and its features are the crystal clear blue waters of the Aegean, the long beach with golden sand and dense vegetation that surrounds! In this beach and within walking distance (70 meters) from the sea are furnished rooms of Mrs. Olga who always greets guests with a smile, the sweet talk and goodies all made with the hands !!! The hospitality we have been able to run the business for 30 years! In the area of 9 acres So there is a two storey building with 7 apartments furnished apartments 20t.m each with equipped kitchen (fridge), bathroom, TV and a / c! Each room also has two built-in beds lined xylou.Ena double and a single bed in case an extra person put one more bed! It has a large private terrace to enjoy the sunrise, the endless azure-blue of the Aegean Sea and the lush garden of Mrs. Olga!In the garden behind the house there is the parking! Back also from the rooms there is the stone church of Agios Konstantinos from which takes its name, and the beach! After the chapel following the road to the river you enter the cool green woods with the trees which is ideal for romantic walks, jogging, cycling etc! WEDDINGS IN PELION OUR AREA HERE AND YEARS IS ONE OF THE POPULAR GAMILIOUS PROORISMOUS.TO MAGICAL LANDSCAPE FROM ONLY WILL DO YOUR WEDDING UNFORGETTABLE FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR KALLESMENOUS. JUST BRING YOUR DREAMS AND LEAVE THE REST TO US. Visitors who are in our region on 5 and 6 September will have the pleasure to be at the traditional feast of the Holy Archangels (It's an old monastery that Alexander Papadiamantis had named '' The balcony Aigaiou''ochi unfairly because from there you can gaze up Northern Sporades and get enough your eye sea ...) in the region are three restaurants to taste the traditional Pelion recipes and fresh fish. It is an area for a quiet holiday away from the problems of everyday life For more pictures click our page on fb >> https://www.facebook.com/olgapaltsi?fref=ts Our prices are affordable. From 35-50 euros depending on the season!
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  150169Send e-mailPALTSI - Pelion2423055300,24230542216974723598
- The "Studios & Apartments Diakoumis" are located in Tsagarada Pelion and are 60 klm from Volos. It is the closest accommodation to the beach Mylopotamos (700-800 meters). Located on a hill with spectacular mountain views of the sea since the complex is actually hanged on a rock overlooking the Aegean Sea and from side to side. On our right side we see the Sporades (Skiathos-Skopelos-Alonissos) and from the left of us is a peninsula of Halkidiki and Mount Athos. The Studio rooms include TV, fridge new bathroom with shower and balcony overlooking the sea. There are available 9 studio rooms. They are for two and three persons. One is triple apartment which includes kitchen. The house is available for two people. The apartments of 4 and 5 persons have two bedrooms with air conditioning each (one with double bed and one with twin beds for adults - children), kitchen, TV lounge, new bathroom with shower and terrace with fantastic views. There are 3 apartments available for 4 to 5 persons.
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSSend e-mailMYLOPOTAMOS, TSAGKARADA - Pelion24260492036939935389
- The picturesque fishing village Milina stretches out in front of the Pagasitic Bay and has a magnificent view at the blue water. The area has all the ingredients for a memorable holiday at the Pelion Peninsula. At a unique and quiet location of Milina you will find Violeta, a charming guesthouse with panoramic sea view. Only 20 m from the sea and a small beach, we offer comfortable studios and apartments with all the necessities for a pleasant stay. We are sure that a holiday in the hospitable environment of our guesthouse, together with the preferential location, will make you return home with only the best memories! The apartments and Studios Violeta in Milina is welcoming guests from April until October and is an excellent choice for pleasant holidays or a short break. We offer 2 apartments and 5 studios which are equipped with: . air conditioning . television and WiFi . wardrobe . bathroom with shower . veranda In addition all units have a kitchen with a refrigerator and a 2-hobs cooker for the preparation of small meals. Cutlery and tableware are provided, as well as bath towels and bed linen. From the veranda you can admire an amazing view at the Pagasitic Bay with its small islands. We are looking forward to give you a warm welcome! We are located in the village Milina at south Pelion, 50 km from Volos, at a convenient position in front of the sea and surrounded by captivating scenery.
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  124399Send e-mailMILINA - Pelion24230650266973609554
- Just 50 meters from the award winning (blue flag) golden Papa Nero beach and within walking distance from cosmopolitan Agios Ioannis is the family business' Rooms - Apartments life. " The accommodation LIFE operates all year round, providing consistent quality hospitality and family atmosphere to his friends. Zoe has: 2 large two bedroom apartments with separate WC - bathroom and panoramic views of the Aegean Sea. Specifically Each apartment consists of a bedroom with a double bed and a spacious living room equipped with dining furniture, kitchen (with all amenities) and two sofas that convert into double beds (useful for hosting families). The apartments also feature a color TV with satellite programs, hot water, central heating, air-condition, hairdryer and 9 spacious rooms with private wc - bathroom and panoramic views of the Aegean Sea. Specifically rooms are equipped with two single beds, dining room furniture, fully equipped kitchen and a large balcony to enjoy the spectacular views of the sea. The rooms even have color television with satellite programs, central heating, air-condition and hair. There can accommodate a third person by adding an additional bed. The accommodation offers: Traditional delicacies upon arrival to welcome guests. 24-hour reception desk. Parking space for 30 cars. Central heating. Telephone and Fax. Plenty of space for children to play. 24-hour room service Fire protection system Courtyard with garden furniture and natural shade. The accommodation offers 24-hour room service. Communal areas are cleaned daily. Rooms are cleaned every second day and sheets and towels are changed every third day for guests who stay more than two nights. How to get here ZOE Rooms & Apartments are situated in Papa Nero of Municipality of Mouresi in eastern Pelion. You can visit our apartments by car following the route to Ai-Yiannis via Tsagkarada or Chania. When you reach Ai-Yiannis, follow the signs to the beach of Papa Nero. The road is asphalt up to the entrance of our accommodation. ZOE accommodation is situated only 50 meters from the astonishing beach of Papa Nero.
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages  53631PAPA NERO - AGIOS IOANNIS - Pelion24260319266937162752
- The " Mansion Ioannidis ," one of the oldest and of the most remarkable neoclassical Pelion , built by local wholesaler Ioannidis when Rich returned from Egypt in 1888 , in the village of St. George , which was then the largest village . From the villagers learned that was so rich that the porters carried up to the throne , not to step on any down to earth ... The location of the mansion is such . while you are in the village , not bothered at all by the movement of the village and various concentrations world . It also has views of both the whole village and the sea of Pagassitikos . The characteristic decorative element of the mansion are painted ceilings , large creatures eminent painters brought Ioannidis him from Egypt , and the local and famous painter KASDAS . The mansion , year after year collapsed and looted by locals and foreigners. Although imikatestrammeno . 1986 marked the " artwork " from the Ministry of Culture and Science . The same year bought by the engineer Kostas Stathopoulos that with great sensitivity and passion renovate and retrofit exemplary in hospice high standards . Those who have hosted the mansion talking about nice sleep , complete relaxation , peace and tranquility. After a week stay in the mansion is complete renewal of body and feels more " lightweight " and healthy. It seems that " undercurrents " and " magnetic fields " that determined the choice of its position , and positively influence the psychology of those who are here . Observe how you feel calm in this environment and how it will soon become your favorite nook .
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages Send e-mail- Pelion2428094071,21090222916932461727
- Open all year long Ag. Dimitrios, Pilio With view to the Aegean Enjoy nature... and you stay The "Mousees" Guesthouse offers 6 rooms in traditional style en-suite, fully equipped with television, NOVA cable television, central heating, fireplace for romantic evenings and a personal parking spare. Let your eyes wonder through th enchanting view from our patio to the mountain and the sea and enjoy our rich breakfast with homely made sweets and jams, our tasteful toasts and unique cooked meals, always with oikological vegetables, oil and wine that we produce ourselves. A couple, Paschalis and Pegi, will attend you with love attention for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The friendly service and warm hospitality of th Pilio area are an unquestionable quarantee for unforgettable and easy going holidays. The only thing you will have to do is relase and enjoy a glass of raki. Clean air....and nice food Just 3km away from Ai-Giannis visit out traditional questhouse within the evergreen landscape of eastern Pilio and enjoy sensational holidays either in winter or summer.
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages - Pelion24260315306979989841
- Hotel "EPOXES" has a spacious parking, cafeteria and bar with panoramic view stretching from the majestic mountains of Mouresi to the Aegean Sea. The entire building is built in a traditional manner. The cafe serves all types of coffee and juices, soft drinks and sweets. A little further up from Agios Dimitrios - Mouresi visitors can follow roads and trails leading to beautiful villages of Pelion and the surrounding mountains. We are happy to accommodate you in our comfortable rooms and we ensure you a pleasant stay. The view of the unusually beautiful landscape will compensate you for your choice
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages Send e-mailAGIOS DIMITRIOS - Pelion24260314726948668852
ROOMS KATIGIORGIS PELION MAGNESIA - EQUIPPED ROOMS KATIGIORGIS SOUTH PELION - FAMILY ROOMS - CHEAP ROOMS KATIGIORGIS PELION - COMFORTABLE ROOMS NEAR THE SEAABOUT KATIGIORGIS For your perfect relaxing and picturesque holidays in Greece, look no further than the majestic region of the Pelion peninsula, in Central Greece. Located on the eastern side of mainland Greece, Pelion is the perfect combination of blue seas, stunning scenery and dominating mountains. Home to the mythical centaurs, and departure point of the journey by Jason and the Argonauts, Pelion has something for everyone to enjoy and appreciate. From the mountainous villages, to the small hamlets scattered across the unique coastline, Pelion is the perfect destination for your holidays in Greece throughout the year. With the perfect beaches and clear waters of the Pagasitic Gulf and Aegean Sea in the summer, to the popular ski centre of Agriolefkes that operates through the winter, Pelion is truly a destination for all seasons. The beautiful and picturesque fishing village of Katigiorgis, located 61km from the city of Volos, is an ideal destination in Pelion, offering you true moments of tranquility and peace. It is an ideal base from where you can explore and visit other interesting areas of the Pelion peninsula. It is here in Katigiorgis that you will find "Zafiropoulos Rooms To Let" from which we welcome you to Pelion, and are delighted to be able to offer you a charming selection of rooms and accommodation for your stay here in the "playground of the Gods". Our home village of Katigiorgis is very picturesque, and we are sure you will find the scenery and atmosphere here most rewarding. The small colourful port, and the various tavernas make a very relaxed setting, where you will find yourself wishing that you never have to leave. With several beautiful beaches such as those of Theotokos, Liri and Mourtias close by, you can enjoy a very special summer holiday. If you would like any more information about our rooms and accommodation, please contact us. We will be happy to hear from you and will answer any questions you may have. ROOMS - FACILITIES At "Zafiropoulos Rooms" in the traditional coastal village of Katigiorgis, we are very proud to be able to offer you a fine selection of rooms and accommodation for your stay here in the majestic Pelion peninsula. Our rooms to let are located in a very quiet and peaceful part of Katigiorgis, allowing our guests to enjoy the charming views and the wonderful peace and tranquility. All of our rooms are very comfortable, and we are sure you will find them more than suitable for your stay with us. The rooms here at "Zafiropoulos" all have their own balconies, with the majority of them offering lovely sea views. Most of our rooms are triple rooms, and can accommodate 3 persons. The rooms all have their own fully equipped kitchen and fridge, allowing you to prepare your own meals, should you wish to. There is also a private parking facility for our guests who will be travelling by car. We have a large colourful garden area where our guests are more than welcome to take a seat, and enjoy the lovely views and peaceful environment. There is also a common use BBQ facility that our guests can use. Our rooms are situated just 50 meters from the beach, where you can enjoy a lovely swim, or simply lie back and soak up the Greek sunshine. "Zafiropoulos Rooms" operate between April through to October, so if you are planning to visit Pelion during that time, you can be sure that we will be here, waiting to offer you our warmest welcome and hospitality. Our prices are only €35 per night, throughout the season. If you would like any further information, or would like to check the availability of our rooms, please feel free to contact us. We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you in the very near future. We are waiting for you ZAFIROPOULOS STAMOULIS
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages Send e-mailKATIGIORGIS - Pelion24230710476946538163
- Mrs. Soulas' rooms are located in Pelion, in the area Anilio between Zagora and Tsagarada. It's about 4 traditional double rooms, with 1 living room with fireplace and a communal kitchen. Our rooms are designed to offer you comfortable and cozy holidays. Each room consists of a bathroom, air conditioning, hairdryer. They are located just 10 minutes from the closest beaches. In the village you will find restaurants, grill places and places where you can enjoy your coffee. We are open all year. In addition, the rooms are 20 minutes from the ski center. There is a private parking. We are waiting for you! Happy Holidays!
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages ANILIO - Pelion24260315046936850878
- Hostel "zina", is located in a beautiful place, in Agios Dimitrios Pelion. It is fully equipped, furnished, spacious and airy. We look forward to welcoming you and spend with us a relaxing holiday away from the stress of everyday life. 6942292790
Category: ROOMS TO LET – APPARTMENTSImages AGIOS DIMITRIOS - Pelion69420161696989556135
Page 1 from 2 Next