WINERIES – DISTILLERIES
in: All Greece
- The Chalkia family has been traditional cultivating for at least 100 years. Our vineyards are in the very well known region of Nemea where we mainly grow the regional grapes Agiorgitiko. Our goal has always been a balanced way of life with respect to the environment and the health of producers and our consumers. Very early on for Greek facts, we turned to organic cultivation of our vineyards, where we grow grapes free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides and hormones. Our vineyards are being supervised by an experienced agricultural engineer and an oenologist and are controlled and certified of organic products (DIO). In 2003 we made moves to materialize an old dream. It was the urge of our friends that prompted us to offer wine that we made for our enjoyment as well as our friends to other wine lovers that wished to taste the enthousiasm and toil of a producer. That how the Chalkia winery was created and we can now offer you wine made from our grapes in four varieties: the Nemea Chalkia and the fresh Agiorgitiko Chalkia in red, rose and white Roditis Chalkia. So if your way should bring you to Nemea, we will be very happy to show you our vineyards and let you taste our wine.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  91090Send e-mail20, EFSTATHIOU STR - Corinthia27460221016977019903
- Evgefsis Wine with honey Rhodes Our company "Evgefsis", based in Rhodes, is active in the production and trade of aromatized wines and spirits, offering products unique in taste and quality. Our passion for creation and our love for tradition gave us the inspiration to start making our own wine with honey. Wine with honey has its roots in Ancient Greece and is a local Rhodian product that every visitor to our island should try. In our modern facilities, we produce with traditional values white, rosé and red wine with honey, using wine and honey from the best local producers. We offer you a variety of flavors and pleasures through two exceptional series of winemakers, Melito and NOSTALGIA. Each set and a separate trip to tradition a special and sweet taste. Scientific training, passion, love and hobby for what is deserving of being called a quality wine with honey has the effect of creating a special drink. Our primary goal is the creation of high quality products, respecting the tradition of the island, while we commit ourselves to never stop monitoring the technological developments by constantly striving for the best result. Our products can be found in shops and restaurants throughout Rhodes, as well as in selected stores all over Greece. Furthermore, you can contact us and give us your order.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIES5758Send e-mailSkevou Zervou 24 - Rhodes6946141945,6978084190
- Founded in 2009, the company winy - P. BACHTALIAS Mon.E.P.E. is the youngest member of a group of companies which has founded and chaired by Panagiotis Bachtalias; always optimistic and energetic businessman with extensive experience in the field of rural origin products. The "BACHTALIAS SA" is the core business and the strong export activity gives the winy: knowledge for optimal product selection, the recruitment of responsible positions with experienced and well-trained individuals, experience of cooperation with domestic and foreign markets, the dynamics of company in the area. The aim of P. Bachtalias LTD is to establish itself in the Greek market and the continued expansion into foreign markets through the promotion and distinction of its products. Based on hitherto steady growth, we are inspired by optimism about the future and work for a quality below.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  69244Send e-mailZEVGOLATIO - Corinthia27410563656974384130
PROPERTIES - VINEYARDS SPANORIGA - DISTILLERIES - WINERIES NEMEA ACHEA ARGOLIDA ARKADIA MESSINIA LACONIA ILIAOur family for 70 years dealing with the cultivation and production of exceptional wines, which come from an eclectic and vibrant variety of Nemea AGIORGITIKO. Our vineyards, covering an area of 120 acres (Aghiorghitiko) at an altitude of 300-600m, enabling us both with our extensive experience in farming methods and with our modern technological methods to produce fine wines with fruity, aromatic and tasty elements. Our ultimate goal is QUALITY. For those wishing to make their own wine from our own vineyards, let us turn to us for great quality GRAPE.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  24484Send e-mail11, FENEOU STR - Corinthia27460225386934289608
- Rakario of Salona Τsipouro | Christos Andreou distillery Amfissa The moonshine is a quality distillate marc whose fame is known all over the world. You must be prepared in such a manner, following the necessary techniques for the selection and maintenance of the raw material and then the correct processes of the distillation in order to provide security for consumers. Our company "Rakario of Salona" based in Amfissa, is a family-owned with love and passion for many years engaged in the production and marketing of tsipouro. In the traditional, yet modern distillery - our bottling produce high quality moonshine to offer a product that is safe and qualitatively distinct from the ordinary conventional products in the market. Regarding the production process and bottling, can the bottling process is guided by modern methods, but the production is done the classic way that took us by previous generations. The final product is controlled by the General State Laboratory to ensure the right quality before distribution. "The philosophy that characterizes our business is the respect for our consumers and the maintenance of quality and unique taste of tsipouro we produce over time." Products Video Rakario of Salona - Tsipouro | Distillery Christos Andreou Dimitra 6 Amfissa Tel: 2265022933 Mob: 6932543117
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  75060Send e-mailA. Dimitra 6 Amfissa - Fokida22650229336932543117
- "Hahalis" is one of the most famous and traditional distilleries of the region of Patras, Greece. It is a family business which has its origin in Chios, in the 19th century. The "fragnant" island of Chios is well-known for its mastic production which is exclusive to the island. George Hahalis the elder, who lived in Agios Georgios (St. George) village of Chios, was an expert in every secret of the distillation technique. His mastery in the art of making ouzo and other drinks was handed down to the next family generations and the traditional recipes have been kept faithfully ever since. The company was transferred to Patras in 1939 and is housed in a modern unit on the hilly outskirts of Patras, in the region of Romanos which is famous for its outstanding quality of water. "Hahalis" company produces Ouzo, Mastiha, Raising Brandy, and Liqueurs. Special care and attention is paid into the production of "Tentoura Castro", liqueur which is produced in a traditional way. The company also produces "Tentoura Loukoumi". Sweets and generally products which contain Tentoura Castro liqueur extracts.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  45091Send e-mail95, AGIOU NIKOLAOU STR - Patras2610277077
VAKAKIS WINES - WINERY MEGALI LAKKA SAMOS - WHITE MUSCAT - AVGOUSTIATIS RED - WHITE DESSERT MUSCAT - Resin ROSE - BLACK MUSCAT Semisweet - MUSCAT RED SWEET - WINE PRODUCER NICK VAKAKISThe company was founded in 2011. Vision of Vakaki Wines is the creation of limited bottles of premium wines. In the production of products, the company gives all the attention to the selection of raw materials and the winemaking process. Simultaneously, the company seeks from its beginnings to bring unknown and hidden oenological treasures of Samos. Indicative is the Greek grape varieties that have been used in some of the tags as Fokiano the Avgoustiatis and Ritino.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  33383Send e-mailMEGALI LAKKA - SAMOS - Samos22730792826944941118
VORIZANAKIS - WINERY DAFNES HERAKLION CRETE - PRODUCTION AND MARKETING OF WINE - DISTILLERY - WINES LASITHI HERAKLION CHANIA RETHYMNO CRETE - BOTTLEDProduction and marketing of wines on its laurels Heraklion. The island has the most traditional vineyards of Europe, old varieties, whose roots are lost in antiquity and the Minoan Civilization. The production gives white, rosé and red wines.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  69304Send e-mailDAFNES - Iraklio2810792071,28150043576945724238, 6977672014
- KALOMOIRIS winery, wine press, bulk wine, bottled wine in Koutalas Corinth. The viticulture and wine production in our country have a tradition centuries. There are many varieties that thrive in different regions. In our area cultivated several varieties of high quality. The selection of wine has its own rules because each wine has its own merits. When choosing a wine watching the label, the label is the identity of the wine. These types of wines are: WHITE WINE: The harmonious synyrpaxi varieties, our offers brilliant color and delicate fruity pleasant gefsi.Synodefei perfect white meat, fish, cheese and great variety. DRY ROSE: The rose is the result of the coexistence of noble Roditi αγιωργίτικο.Χαρακτηριστικό the color of the clear and rich and fruity gefsi.Synodefei white meats and pasta. RED WINE (Agiorgitiko): The eclectic and traditional red variety of Southern Greece Agiorgitiko gives us a wine with a deep ruby color and velvety harmony gefsi.Synodefei red meat and game. IMIGLYKOS CABERNET SAUVIGNON: Deep red color, exuberant and complete with unique aromas and long epigefsi.Synodefei hunts, meat with intense flavor intense, spicy sauces and cheeses. RODITIS DRY: Pale yellow color, aromas of flowers and citrus on the nose, rich and balanced in the mouth, rich velvety aftertaste, perfectly grilled diarkis. Bream, grouper fillets, lobster, turkey, roast vegetables, cochineal MOSCHOFILERO.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  66126Send e-mailKOUTALAS - Κόρινθος27410992006945215115
- White and red wine. The berries of the grape , which is the raw material of wine, sugars , organic acids and water (over 70 %). The content of these substances depends each time on the variety, the subsoil , the climatic conditions, but also on the timing of maturation of the grape. After the process of harvesting ( harvesting ), followed by glefkopoiisi the procedure during which exports must (or must usually ) from the grape . For the extraction of grape used various methods , usually by using special equipment operating crushing grapes between rollers . In glefkopoiisi , it should remove the stems ( apovostrychosi ) grape , as it is detrimental to both the flavor of the final wine , and for the health of the consumer. Variety of black grape Then follows the final fermentation process . Alcohol containing wine produced from the wort sugars by reacting the alcoholic fermentation is performed by specific enzymes , the zymases yeast . The yeasts are inactivated in the skin of grapes , and as they come into contact with the must, proliferate and perform the fermentation . Besides ethyl alcohol is produced and carbon dioxide but also a number of secondary products and compounds that are key many times for the quality of the wine. The fermentation process typically takes 8-25 days. It is customary , be extended or interrupted fermentation by artificial means , in particular by maintaining the temperature at low or high respectively. The time of fermentation is crucial for the wine to be produced eventually. Addition is usually reason for white and red wine , depending on the color of the wine produced . Of particular value is the end and the aging process of wine. It is generally considered that a wine gets better as ages , but different types of wine characterized by different life . Furthermore a wine may undergo and aging, and so should not be consumed . Main objective is to practice slow and controlled oxidation of the wine. The duration of the maturation and usually varies from a few months to a few years . General minimum wines have a shelf life of over 50 or 100 years , with most arriving in qualitative climax within a few years.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  43199Send e-mailKALAVRITON 42 - KALLITHEA - Patras26105901986945377413
- Historical background: Canava Poussos at a glance Canava Roussos, the oldest on Santorini, was founded in 1836 to produce high quality wines uniquely expressing the characters of the numerous varieties of Thiran grapes. Decades of experience have passed from generation to generation so that, with consistency, continuity and absolute respect, expression is given to the island's art of wine-making. Today, Canava Roussos, faithfully adhering to the island's traditions, values modern technology and aims at creating wines with individual tastes and bouquets, selecting fruit of the highest quality from the island's select varieties: Asyrtiko, Athiri, Aidani, Mandilaria, Mavrathiro As has happened for the last thirty years now during the summer season (May - October), Yiannis Roussos and his team daily receive visitors at the traditional Kanava Roussos winery at Episkopi - Mesa Gonia, Santorini, guiding them around the installations to the mysteries of traditional flavours from Thiran earth, sampling seven different wine products: Santorini Roussos, Nykteri Roussos, Rivari Roussos, Caldera Roussos, Athiri Roussos, Mavranthiro Roussos and Nama Roussos. CANAVA ROUSSOS will prove a challenge to wine buffs on their enjoyable stroll among the barrels. The activities of CANAVA ROUSSOS do not stop here, however. Our journey continues, daring to tread new paths, with tradition and quality our compass. So too, this summer, the CANAVA ROUSSOS traditional taverna will satisfy your gastronomic needs and provide a much needed genuinely local venue to travel back in time and tastes, with a menu of our own customary dishes, authentically prepared to long-standing Santorini recipes with purest local produce, set to satisfy the most demanding guest. We aspire to becoming your number one gourmet choice. As well, we invite you to enjoy our special "Santorini Evenings" , each dedicated to a more extensive sampling of our wines, and served with complementary selections from our traditional menu. A final note, we often host theatre performances, concerts and exhibitions.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages Send e-mailMESI GWNIA - Sandorini2286031278,22860313496972420640
- In the village of Rapsani, under the massif of Mt Olympus begins approximately in 1935 the relationship between the Liapis family and wine, when mistress Phanio Liapis plants the first family vineyard. Following, she produces a red wine that she sells in the surrounding villages, transporting it by mules in the well known "wine skins". Since then and until the 60's, mistress Phanio manages to make the wine she produces known to all the surrounding regions. At the same time the second generation of the Liapis family takes over, with Evagelos, who plants in the region of St Lias ( from the well known chapel of St Elias) at an altitude of 500m the vineyard with the same name, stretching over 20 acres, with the local varieties xinomavro, krasato and stavroto. In the beginning of 2002 the responsibility of the family business was undertaken by Konstantinos. As the representative of the third generation, he establishes a small yet thoroughly equipped wine factory. Together with the production of wine in 1935, mistress Phanio also started the production of traditional products (sweets). This tradition was never forgotten. On the contrary it was so sweet and tasty, that it has been followed and is still followed to this day by the third generation, with Nafsika Liapis, who produces exquisite sweets with the diligence and care of mistress Phanio Production of Wine Vineyards With unequalled care and good taste we cultivate our vineyards, which can be found at an altitude of 200-550 meters in the V.Q.P.R.D. zone of Rapsani. Depending on the altitude, the relief, the orientation, the slope and the composition of the soil of the vineyard (it is characterized as being composed of clay or clay and sand) their production in grapes is classified in categories and accordingly, is directed to the production of table wine or finest quality wine. The climate of the region is characterized by intense rainfall and low temperatures in the winter and frequent spring rains and dry summers. Under particularly dry and hot conditions, during extended high temperatures, there is the possibility of controlled irrigation of the vineyards, so that the consequences of an extended stress due to the lack of water on the quality of the grapes is avoided. The planting density depends on the parcel and it varies from 360-600 vines per acre and the yield varies from 3 to 2,5 kilograms per vine respectively. Wine Factory Our wine factory is equipped with stainless fermentation tanks, in sizes ranging from 10 HL to 100HL, with the possibility of temperature control and a total processing capacity of 80 tons of grapes. 35 oaken barrels can be found in the vault, each with the capacity of 225 lit. The barrels are mainly used for the aging of the red wine intended for V.Q.P.R.D. In the air conditioned storage above the ground we store the bottles for aging and their final packaging (label-cases). Production of sweets and pasta Around 1935 mistress Phanio Liapis, famous for her sweets, starts her traditional products home business in Rapsani of Mt Olympus. Today the third generation represented by Nafsika Liapis continues this tradition, gathers the fruits from the orchards and produces the sweets with the care and diligence of mistress Phanio. Without the use of preservatives and colorings, the natural flavors of the fruit are preserved intact. All are produced in the family workshop and packaged in 600 ml and 5 l glass jars for retail and wholesale. Traditional pasta In addition to sweets, the third generation represented by Nafsika Liapis continues the tradition and produces traditional pasta in the family workshop, with the diligence and care of mistress Phanio. The traditional frumenty and noodles produced in the workshop of mistress Phanio bring the pure tastes of yesterday to every home.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages Send e-mailRAPSANI, OLYMPOS MOUNTAIN - Larisa24950614406936773488
- Macedonian distilleries Bros SA Headwear Production raki, ouzo, distilleries in Aridaia - Pella. The most modern factory distillery, with the most sophisticated machinery distillation throughout southern Europe, located in Greece, in the prefecture of Pella and concrete next to Loutraki Pozar in Aridaia. The address of the interested of the sale and any cooperation with someone who knows the market distillates or related-knowledge to it (distillation). The plant is streamed only accept serious offers.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages Send e-mail5th klm ARIDAIAS LOUTRAKIOU - ARIDAIA6942432141697852300
- The company "WINERY - GIDIARI OLIVE PRESS SA" is in Chaikalis Achaia, a hilly village beside the river Parapeirrou. In this land since 1960, our family, the late leader of our father Sotiris Gidiari created by vineyards whose production has been supplied to local wineries until the 1990's. Since we created our modern winemaking facility and taking advantage of a wide variety of grapes coming from Greek and foreign varieties such as Roditis, Muscat of Rio, Mavrodaphne, Avgoustiatis, Syrah, Merlot, produced and bottled quality wines. In 2006 our activities expanded in olive oil industry. Creating a sophisticated unit with centrifugal separators art gave us the possibility of processing organic olives. Our products, after the bottling and standardization, are delivered at selected stores.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages Send e-mailCHAIKALI ACHAIAS - Patras26106472016946844886
- Cultivation of our privately owned mountainous vineyards is curried out according to organic standards which respect nature and tradition. Our wines produced in our new, modern winery, are of limited production and are supplied in numbered bottles. The sun raises the forces of life, awakens nature and the shoots of the indigenous vines cultivated on our mountainous vineyards that are refreshed by Aeolous. Theon Gi - Dry Red Wine V.Q.P.R.D. PEZA Dy red wine from the traditional Cretan varieties Kotsifali and Mantilari. Matured in French oak barrels with fruits and spices flavours. ΘTheon Dora - Dry White Wine Organic dry white wine from the traditional Cretan grape varieties vidiano , vilana and thrapsathiri. Limited production using the standard white wine making procedure. Theon Dora - Dry Red Wine From the traditional Cretan grape varieties Kotsifali and Mantilari. Limited production using the standard red wine making procedure where fermentation takes place in temperature controlled vats.. Theon Dora - Dry Rose Wine From the traditional Cretan grape varieties Kotsifali and Mantilari, with fresh fruits flavour.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages Send e-mailKOUNAVI 70100 IRAKLIO CRETE GREECE - Iraklio6936430368