WINERIES – DISTILLERIES
in: All Greece
- KTIMA MANOLESAKI of the Manolesaki family has been active in viticulture & winemaking since 1989, a pivotal period that coincides with the beginning of the vineyard of the Hadrian's area in Drama, with the cosmopolitan French varieties Sauvignon Salan, Chauvrdon Saulyon, Chauvrdon Blanc. George Manolesakis is one of the first to revive viticulture in this historic area, who with the help of his son Stavros Manolesakis, personally deal with all the work of cultivation of vines & production of wines of the estate and take care to maintain the Respect for the commands of Nature in parallel with the optimization of the viticultural & production process, so that the vines can give the typical characteristics of the microclimate (terroir) of the area, which is the initial goal of this effort. In 1998 the facilities of the winery are completed with a state-of-the-art wine production unit of 1500 sq.m. located in the heart of the privately owned vineyard of 200 acres on the slopes of Adriana, a few kilometers outside the city of Drama. In 2004, the constant search led to new crops of Greek indigenous varieties such as Malagouzia, Moschato Alexandria, Assyrtiko, and Agiorgitiko, while in 2008 the also Greek varieties Moschomavro and Limnio were added and in 2014 the Pinot noir variety. The goal of the people of the estate is the production of high quality wines exclusively from the privately owned vineyard, in order to highlight the peculiarities of each variety, in perfect harmony with the microclimate and the soil of the vineyards, the typical characteristics of the terroir of the area. KTIMA is open to the public. Wine-loving visitors can have a pleasant tour of all the areas of the winery and the wine cellar, to be introduced & trained in the art of creating & enjoying wine, to participate in wine tastings or to have fun, as well as its outdoor area. winery is available for events.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  19157Send e-mail- Drama25210820106946902901
- Person in charge: Agapi Roussou Historical background: Canava Poussos at a glance Canava Roussos, the oldest on Santorini, was founded in 1836 to produce high quality wines uniquely expressing the characters of the numerous varieties of Thiran grapes. Decades of experience have passed from generation to generation so that, with consistency, continuity and absolute respect, expression is given to the island's art of wine-making. Today, Canava Roussos, faithfully adhering to the island's traditions, values modern technology and aims at creating wines with individual tastes and bouquets, selecting fruit of the highest quality from the island's select varieties: Asyrtiko, Athiri, Aidani, Mandilaria, Mavrathiro As has happened for the last thirty years now during the summer season (May - October), Yiannis Roussos and his team daily receive visitors at the traditional Kanava Roussos winery at Episkopi - Mesa Gonia, Santorini, guiding them around the installations to the mysteries of traditional flavours from Thiran earth, sampling seven different wine products: Santorini Roussos, Nykteri Roussos, Rivari Roussos, Caldera Roussos, Athiri Roussos, Mavranthiro Roussos and Nama Roussos. CANAVA ROUSSOS will prove a challenge to wine buffs on their enjoyable stroll among the barrels. The activities of CANAVA ROUSSOS do not stop here, however. Our journey continues, daring to tread new paths, with tradition and quality our compass. So too, this summer, the CANAVA ROUSSOS traditional taverna will satisfy your gastronomic needs and provide a much needed genuinely local venue to travel back in time and tastes, with a menu of our own customary dishes, authentically prepared to long-standing Santorini recipes with purest local produce, set to satisfy the most demanding guest. We aspire to becoming your number one gourmet choice. As well, we invite you to enjoy our special "Santorini Evenings" , each dedicated to a more extensive sampling of our wines, and served with complementary selections from our traditional menu. A final note, we often host theatre performances, concerts and exhibitions.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  11997Send e-mailMesi Gonia, Thira - Sandorini2286031278,22860313496972420640
- The Chalkia family has been traditional cultivating for at least 100 years. Our vineyards are in the very well known region of Nemea where we mainly grow the regional grapes Agiorgitiko. Our goal has always been a balanced way of life with respect to the environment and the health of producers and our consumers. Very early on for Greek facts, we turned to organic cultivation of our vineyards, where we grow grapes free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides and hormones. Our vineyards are being supervised by an experienced agricultural engineer and an oenologist and are controlled and certified of organic products (DIO). In 2003 we made moves to materialize an old dream. It was the urge of our friends that prompted us to offer wine that we made for our enjoyment as well as our friends to other wine lovers that wished to taste the enthousiasm and toil of a producer. That how the Chalkia winery was created and we can now offer you wine made from our grapes in four varieties: the Nemea Chalkia and the fresh Agiorgitiko Chalkia in red, rose and white Roditis Chalkia. So if your way should bring you to Nemea, we will be very happy to show you our vineyards and let you taste our wine.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  251128Send e-mail20, EFSTATHIOU STR - Corinthia27460221016977019903
- Winery, distillery, wine, tsipouro, Distomo, Boeotia, Central Greece. At our winery located in the Distomo of Boeotia, we produce excellent quality wine and tsipouro that can surely win you over. With love and great care, we select the best grape varieties and each year we produce white, red and rose wine that can perfectly accompany your every meal and every moment. Contact our winery in Distomo Boeotia to give us your order. Rest assured that you will receive excellent quality and unique wine and raki.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  108948Send e-mailDistomo - Voiotia22670221036944285944
- Douros Winery Douros Evangelos - Winery - Wine Production & Trade - Malandreni Argolida Our winery was created in 1979 by Mr. Douros Evangelos in Malandreni, Argolida and operates traditionally to this day. The wine is produced every year with love and above all the taste that the Douros family has. With hard work, love and dedication, Mr. Douros has managed to reach 35 acres of vineyards today, over 120 acres. In our winery you will find fine wines in various varieties, such as Roditis, Agiorgitiko, Malagouzia, Moschofilero and Merlo. In 1992 our winery was modernized and built in modern facilities, period and market. It was built according to European standards, to ensure product quality, consumer protection and employee safety. Continuator of the family tradition of the winery, is Nikolaos Douros, son of Mr. Evangelos Douros, who with the same love, dedication and above all passion, continues the so successful work of his father.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIES21141Send e-mailMalandreni Argos - Argolida27510773556947425388
- DRAINAS WINERY Winery in Nemea ____ A few words about us The history of the estate begins in the mid-90s in the wider area of Nemea and specifically in the village of Leontio. The founder of the company is Ioannis Drainas who decided to take the big step and deal with the cultivation of the land and the production of wine, taking advantage of the family vineyards that are years behind. Created a modern winery in the area of Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Nemea. A family winery in complete harmony with nature. Continuator of the project and now responsible for the business is his son Christos Drainas who deals with quality and modern winemaking. The Estate has about 100 acres of privately owned vineyards which are located in mountainous Corinth at an altitude of 300 - 400 meters and at a distance of about 50 km from Corinth. The climate is Mediterranean, without heat waves, thanks to the altitude and the influence of the prevailing north and northeast winds. The good drainage of the soil, the abundant sunshine and the favorable microclimate ensure early ripening and excellent ripening of quality grapes with excellent composition of sugars, acids and aromas. A climate with very cool nights and mildly hot days allows a long period of ripening of the grapes. These conditions are ideal for the cultivation of our main production, Agiorgitiko but also for varieties such as Assyrtiko, Malagouzia and Roditis. We have invested in mountain vineyards in the area and we still have faith in the soil that we cultivate with care, love and respect for the vineyards and the fruits that give us, passion and know-how to create unique wines.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  20378Send e-mailLeontio Nemeas - Corinthia69787622286975934979
- Evgefsis Wine with honey Rhodes Our company "Evgefsis", based in Rhodes, is active in the production and trade of aromatized wines and spirits, offering products unique in taste and quality. Our passion for creation and our love for tradition gave us the inspiration to start making our own wine with honey. Wine with honey has its roots in Ancient Greece and is a local Rhodian product that every visitor to our island should try. In our modern facilities, we produce with traditional values white, rosé and red wine with honey, using wine and honey from the best local producers. We offer you a variety of flavors and pleasures through two exceptional series of winemakers, Melito and NOSTALGIA. Each set and a separate trip to tradition a special and sweet taste. Scientific training, passion, love and hobby for what is deserving of being called a quality wine with honey has the effect of creating a special drink. Our primary goal is the creation of high quality products, respecting the tradition of the island, while we commit ourselves to never stop monitoring the technological developments by constantly striving for the best result. Our products can be found in shops and restaurants throughout Rhodes, as well as in selected stores all over Greece. Furthermore, you can contact us and give us your order.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIES66467Send e-mailSkevou Zervou 24 - Rhodes6978084190
- Welcome to the journey of Myth and Delight Evritos, king of ancient Ochalia (Messinia) with excellent archery abilities, gifted his divine bow, Apollo's gift, to Odysseus. In return, he received from him a spear and a sword. With the bow of Evritos, Odysseus exterminated Penelope's suitors. Today, as we continue the tradition of our family and country, we have the honor of offering you three fine wines from the varieties Roditis, Moschofilero and Syrah - Merlot. The careful selection of grapes from the semi-mountainous vineyards of Pylia in Messinia, our know-how and our love of wine at every wine-making stage, bring Evritos to your glass and invite you to enjoy it. For us, good wine begins and ends with a smile .. Tsopelakos Winery
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  97255Send e-mail4th km Tsakonas - Kalou Nerou - Messinia27240224356972013141
Hourzemanoglou Elisabeth - Winery Xanthi - Production - Production of Wine Bottling Avdira Xanthi - Organic VineyardProduction of wine and tsipouro. Our tsipouro is available in the following shops: In Xanthi: Sotiris "Soutzoukakia" At Thomas Favela Chic Tiflomiga Corali In Avdira: Spirtokouto "The Village" Tavern "The Courtyard" Steakhouse You can find our wine in the following: Restaurant "Vion" Restaurant - Taverna "To Perasma" Old Town Restaurant Favela Chic
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  12390Send e-mailAvdira - Ksanthi25410513076976961349
- Our company is in Kilkis and has been operating since 1998. In a wide variety of wines, we cater to all businesses. With our guidance, you are able to create the right wine list for both your business and your personal use. Our wines are packaged for gift in baskets and cardboard boxes. In 2018 we also opened our branch in Naxos (in Vivlos, 2285044307), with the aim of covering the Cyclades. We have the opportunity to distribute our wines nationwide. We aim to provide you with the best service at the most affordable prices.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  19622Send e-mailStenimachou 26 - Kilkis23410771496973795680
- Welcome to the Livadioti Estate The Livadioti Estate is located in Marathousa, Halkidiki and is traditionally active in viticulture and wine production. Next to the special homeland of Aristotle, in Northern Halkidiki, overlooking Mount Holomontas, lie the vineyards of the Livadiotis estate. The Livadioti family has known for a long time that in the area from antiquity there were vineyards, which produced high quality wines. So from 1978 they decided to deal with and bring back to light the glamor and fame of the region in wine. The idea for the construction of the winery has always existed, for 30 years now we have been traditionally winemaking the grapes of the estate. The construction of the modern, visitable winery was completed in 2008. The vineyards of the Estate that extend to 120 acres, host the Greek and international grape varieties such as Assyrtiko - Malagouzia - Chardonnay - Sauvignon Blanc - Syrah - Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot. The low acreage yield and the modern way of cultivation, in combination with the mechanical equipment, of the latest generation of the winery, result in the production of high quality wines. The owner of the property is Athanasios Livadiotis. Farmer by profession, born in 1964, and permanent resident of Marathousa. He comes from a rural family and from a young age is engaged exclusively in agricultural enterprises. Loving nature and his work, he made sure that all his activities were in harmony with the environment and not harmful to it. Our visitors have the opportunity to tour the vineyards of the estate from the paved roads that exist between them and to get acquainted with all the basic principles of viticulture, from planting to harvest.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIES21551Send e-mailMarathousa - Chalkidiki23710954556977905232
- Ιn 1963, the Lafkiotis family, started making wine using some of the best Greek varieties found in Archaies Kleones of Nemea. Today, supported by the experience of many years of producing premium wines, the family continues the tradition by selecting high quality vineyards, makes wine in modern state-of-the art facilities and ages the wines in French, oak barrels in environmentally-controlled cellars. Lafkiotis exports wines to the following countries: Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Denmark, Poland, Japan, Czech Republic, France, Cyprus, Italy, Switzerland, Canada and England. In Greece the Lafkiotis wines can be found in better restaurants and liquor stores. At the Lafkiotis Winery, visitors have the opportunity to taste the wines and socialize in a pleasant, friendly and comfortable environment. The visitors are also given guided tours of the winery, are informed about wine making and can watch a video to familiarize themselves with the history, culture and the wine world of Archaies Kleones and Nemea.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  4699Send e-mailAncient Kleones, Nemea - Corinthia2746031000
- Founded in 2009, the company winy - P. BACHTALIAS Mon.E.P.E. is the youngest member of a group of companies which has founded and chaired by Panagiotis Bachtalias; always optimistic and energetic businessman with extensive experience in the field of rural origin products. The "BACHTALIAS SA" is the core business and the strong export activity gives the winy: knowledge for optimal product selection, the recruitment of responsible positions with experienced and well-trained individuals, experience of cooperation with domestic and foreign markets, the dynamics of company in the area. The aim of P. Bachtalias LTD is to establish itself in the Greek market and the continued expansion into foreign markets through the promotion and distinction of its products. Based on hitherto steady growth, we are inspired by optimism about the future and work for a quality below.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  83491Send e-mailZEVGOLATIO - Corinthia27410563656974384130
PROPERTIES - VINEYARDS SPANORIGA - DISTILLERIES - WINERIES NEMEA ACHEA ARGOLIDA ARKADIA MESSINIA LACONIA ILIAOur family for 70 years dealing with the cultivation and production of exceptional wines, which come from an eclectic and vibrant variety of Nemea AGIORGITIKO. Our vineyards, covering an area of 120 acres (Aghiorghitiko) at an altitude of 300-600m, enabling us both with our extensive experience in farming methods and with our modern technological methods to produce fine wines with fruity, aromatic and tasty elements. Our ultimate goal is QUALITY. For those wishing to make their own wine from our own vineyards, let us turn to us for great quality GRAPE.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  41497Send e-mail11, FENEOU STR - Corinthia27460225386934289608
- Rakario of Salona Τsipouro | Christos Andreou distillery Amfissa The moonshine is a quality distillate marc whose fame is known all over the world. You must be prepared in such a manner, following the necessary techniques for the selection and maintenance of the raw material and then the correct processes of the distillation in order to provide security for consumers. Our company "Rakario of Salona" based in Amfissa, is a family-owned with love and passion for many years engaged in the production and marketing of tsipouro. In the traditional, yet modern distillery - our bottling produce high quality moonshine to offer a product that is safe and qualitatively distinct from the ordinary conventional products in the market. Regarding the production process and bottling, can the bottling process is guided by modern methods, but the production is done the classic way that took us by previous generations. The final product is controlled by the General State Laboratory to ensure the right quality before distribution. "The philosophy that characterizes our business is the respect for our consumers and the maintenance of quality and unique taste of tsipouro we produce over time." Products Video Rakario of Salona - Tsipouro | Distillery Christos Andreou Dimitra 6 Amfissa Tel: 2265022933 Mob: 6932543117
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  158267Send e-mailA. Dimitra 6 Amfissa - Fokida22650229336932543117
- Sclavos Wines Winery - Vineyards Lixouri - Kefalonia Sklavou family, originally from Ntomata of Livathou, is a family of naval shipowners whose branch migrated to Odysseus, Russia in 1700 and deals with the transportation of wheat with their privately owned merchant ships. Around 1860 we find our great-grandfather Evryviadis directing in Odysseus a large Vinaria, owned by the family. In the years that followed, specifically in 1919 after the revolution of 1917 in Russia, grandfather Evryviadis returned to Kefalonia where he planted the first vines on the privately owned estate (50 acres) in the area of Kechrion in Palli on the slopes of Laskaratos Hill. Beginning in 1990, two generations later, with the special care of our father Spyros, we remodeled the old vineyard and cultivated the varieties Mavrodafni Kefallinias and Vostilidi with a biodynamic-homodynamic method. The field is located within the limits of the cultivation zone of Mavrodafni Kefallinia in the area of Palli and is certified for 20 years by the control body of DIO. Indicatively, some basic procedures of the homodynamic method are mentioned, such as the use of the calendar for the application of cultivation practices and work, the use of homogeneous formulations, the strengthening of the soil-plant-environment system and the opening to the positive universal influences. Since 2015, the sole proprietorship has been transformed into a limited liability company with the participation of 50% of the Zisimatos S. family and operates under the name SKLAVOS-ZISIMATOS WINERY AND VINEYARDS LTD and is in the final stage of completion of an investment plan based on which the old building has been expanded and upgraded as well as the supply of new modern winemaking equipment. The production is characterized by the small acreage yields of about 400 kg per acre, the self-rooted vineyard, the cup-shaped configuration and the age of the stumps (average age of the vineyards more than 70 years). The above in combination with the organically poor soils that have been created in limestone mother rock create the conditions for the excellent quality of the grapes of the area. However, apart from the above, it is important that the vineyard is not uniform but forest areas, olive groves and set-aside areas are inserted. Characteristic for the region is a great diversity of rare Mediterranean plant species with predominant natural aromatics, Mediterranean orchids and other species. The soil in the vineyards and other cultivated areas due to the gentle methods applied hosts a large number of earthworms that contribute to the euphoria of the soil and the general smooth operation of the estate. Perspective The company pays special attention to the continuous quality upgrade of the products produced, a fact that in any case does not disrupt the harmonious relationship with the specific rural environment and its culture that ultimately characterizes them. The aim is to create natural organic wines in which all those special characteristics of the local varieties that are expressed in the specific conditions of the place of cultivation (micro-area of the vineyard) will be highlighted. After the grapes are harvested, careful sorting by hand on the vibrating table and the sorting belt follows, during which leaves are removed, as well as any grapes that are not suitable for vinification. The vinification is done with modern means (stainless steel pneumatic press with nitrogen environment, stainless steel tanks-winemakers), oak fundre and winemakers. The alcoholic fermentation of Mavrodafni lasts about 3 weeks. The resulting wine matures for more than a year in French oak barrels type Allier 225, 500 and 3 oak wine tanks. In the coming years, new versions of our work will be presented in the variety of Mavrodafni Kefallinia. This work (dry vinification with aging) starting from the first time in the Greek data 25 years ago from our winery, we believe that it contributed to the creation of wines that highlight the great potential of the variety. In this effort, other wineries are compiled with excellent results, something that leads us to request in a coordinated manner in the near future the registration of red dry wines OPE from this variety. Corresponding is the production - vinification process for the variety Vostilidi and Zakynthos with the difference only in the extraction that is not done in the white varieties. The goal is that in the next five years all the wines produced will come from grapes that will have been produced with the principles of organic-biodynamic cultivation. Wines from vineyards with special quality characteristics will also be developed. Promotion During these 20 years our products are promoted in the Greek market and also 65% in 10 destinations abroad, indicatively in France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, England, Belgium, Italy, Austria, Cyprus, Portugal, Norway, Japan, America, Canada.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  106625Send e-mailKechrionas - Kefalonia26710922156946000748
Serres Winery - Chatzipantos Ioannis - Rodopoli Serres Winery - Serres Wine Production & Trading - Serres Insurance Office - Propo Serres AgencyHadjipantos Ioannis Winery - Distillery - Distillery Serres As a continuation of the family tradition in the production of wines, he continues the special work of his ancestors, Mr. Hazipantos, in the unique area of Lake Kerkini on Mount Beles… Through his family he was involved in agriculture from an early age and learned the art of homemade wine at a time when production did not have the facilities of machines as it does today. Greek wine, made in the old ways and certified with the modern ones. In this winery you will not find commercial items, but only varieties related to history and culture. He utilized the local varieties and knowing well the know-how of the wine he achieved from the very first vinification high quality levels. The close cooperation with the producers of the area gave very good results in the quality of the raw material and led to the planting of new vineyards. At the same time, we have an insurance office in Serres, offering comprehensive and financial insurance, as well as a Propo agency. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  213Send e-mailRodopolis - Serres town2327022097,23270222086977409944
- "Hahalis" is one of the most famous and traditional distilleries of the region of Patras, Greece. It is a family business which has its origin in Chios, in the 19th century. The "fragnant" island of Chios is well-known for its mastic production which is exclusive to the island. George Hahalis the elder, who lived in Agios Georgios (St. George) village of Chios, was an expert in every secret of the distillation technique. His mastery in the art of making ouzo and other drinks was handed down to the next family generations and the traditional recipes have been kept faithfully ever since. The company was transferred to Patras in 1939 and is housed in a modern unit on the hilly outskirts of Patras, in the region of Romanos which is famous for its outstanding quality of water. "Hahalis" company produces Ouzo, Mastiha, Raising Brandy, and Liqueurs. Special care and attention is paid into the production of "Tentoura Castro", liqueur which is produced in a traditional way. The company also produces "Tentoura Loukoumi". Sweets and generally products which contain Tentoura Castro liqueur extracts.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  59890Send e-mail95, AGIOU NIKOLAOU STR - Patras2610277077
- Bulk tsipouro, Thessaloniki. Bulk tsipouro, Macedonia. Bulk tsipouro, Cordelio. Bulk tsipouro, center of Thessaloniki. In 1993 Christos and Kyriakos Gardikis founded the company "GARDIKIS" in order to represent and market in Northern Greece products of their origin and more specifically of the Tyrnavos Winery Cooperative (wine-ouzo-tsipouro). The effort has been fruitful and over the years the company's growth has been rapid, the vision of its founders in relation to customer feedback has pushed the company to create and produce products such as Ouzo - Tsipouro - Cognac - Liqueur - Vodka under various codes. and packaging, as well as the creation of a standard wine bottling unit whose range includes Folk wines, - Luxury wines (OPAP - OPE), Askus, Damianas etc. in many packages, to fully meet the needs of the market. The continued growth of "GARDIKIS" company is a result of the special emphasis given to its commercial part, the constant organization at all levels, as well as the faith of its founders in what they do. Also included are its wide range of products, rigorous and consistent quality controls, unbeatable pricing based on its pricing policy, prompt customer service, flexible financial and, of course, customer satisfaction. offer "GARDIKIS" products to the end consumer. Orders come to the company from a network of experienced drinkers and sales inspectors specializing in beverage who visit its customers at specific times (20 days cycle). The distribution of the products is done directly with its own trucks, covering all of Northern Greece. The products that the company produces are the following: -wine-tsipouro -cognac-ouzo-liqueur-vodka HOW THE WINE IS DRINKED ===================== Personal taste is more important than any rule. But you should know some classic ways - rules for how different wines are served and drunk. ›› Light wines are drunk before body-rich wines ›› Dry drunk before sweet. ›› Wines with high alcoholic strength are drunk at the end of the meal. ›› White and rosé wines are drunk cool (champagne frozen) ›› Red wines are drunk at room temperature and should be opened about 2 hours before consuming to give their aromas properly. ›› Red old wines should be decanted shortly before serving to give the color and clarity a look. WHITE ASSOCIATED WITH WINE ===================== The white sparkling at 7 degrees with seafood. Rose round to 10 degrees for all meals if not sweetened. The red round at 15 degrees for ALLIANCES - WHITE MEAT - Poultry - WINGED HUNTS - CHEESE. The heavy red round at 10 (the chamber as the French say at room temperature but not overheated) with RED MEATS - MEAT CHEESE - POTENTIAL CHEESE - PREPARED Sweet wines at 12ppm. Sparkling champagne round 8, if brut dry that is for ALL meals. The other qualities at the beginning or end of the meal. HOW AND WHERE TO STORE ===================== Perhaps no other product is as tasteful as wine, but the harder it is created the easier it is destroyed because the wine lives in in the bottle and it is constantly evolving and is endowed with great sensitivity that if you protect it properly you will achieve the greatest possible enjoyment. The wine is dewy and shady so create your cellar in the shady and coolest part of your home away from radiators, lighting and vibrations even beneath the staircase or somewhere in your storage. Half a square is capable of holding 30 bottles. Place it sideways so that the wine is always wet with cork. Sweet wines, on the other hand, stand upright, so normally kept wines continue their life cycle and should be opened after a few days of rest.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  64078Send e-mailArkadiou & March 25th - Above the Ring Road - Kordelio - Thessaloniki2310704202,2310903438
- The Traditional Winery of Idiinos is located in the heart of Chalkida and brings you a variety of unique wines from all over Greece. In a welcoming space you will find unique varieties of wine preserved in special conditions and traditional wooden barrels, maintaining the taste and quality of the wine analyzer. In our store you will also find traditional drinks, liqueurs, ouzo and tsipouro, as well as varieties of vinegar. We are waiting for you to try our products and choose the ones that are closest to your taste and preference. For wine lovers, the Traditional Winery of Idiinos is the best choice in the city of Chalkida!
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  3716Paskiada 1 - Chalkida22213101716976818719
Page 1 from 2 Next