WINERIES – DISTILLERIES
in: All Greece
- ASTERAS PAROS WINERY | ROUSSOS KONSTANTINOS Constantine Roussos, due to his love of viticulture, continued to grow his grandfather's and father's vineyards and gradually expanded them by planting new vineyards of local varieties in a linear fashion. The first large planting took place in 2007 with 40 acres and the next four years were planted but 30. The winery began operating in 2017 producing bulk wine. The first glass bottle bottling was in 2018: white from Monemvasia varieties - Malagouzia - Assyrtiko, rose from Mandilaria varieties - black buckwheat and red from Monemvasia varieties - Mandilaria. In 2019 two more bottles of PDO varieties of Paros, Monemvasia and Mandilaria are expected to be released.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  2563PRODROMOS - Paros2284772580
- The Chalkia family has been traditional cultivating for at least 100 years. Our vineyards are in the very well known region of Nemea where we mainly grow the regional grapes Agiorgitiko. Our goal has always been a balanced way of life with respect to the environment and the health of producers and our consumers. Very early on for Greek facts, we turned to organic cultivation of our vineyards, where we grow grapes free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides and hormones. Our vineyards are being supervised by an experienced agricultural engineer and an oenologist and are controlled and certified of organic products (DIO). In 2003 we made moves to materialize an old dream. It was the urge of our friends that prompted us to offer wine that we made for our enjoyment as well as our friends to other wine lovers that wished to taste the enthousiasm and toil of a producer. That how the Chalkia winery was created and we can now offer you wine made from our grapes in four varieties: the Nemea Chalkia and the fresh Agiorgitiko Chalkia in red, rose and white Roditis Chalkia. So if your way should bring you to Nemea, we will be very happy to show you our vineyards and let you taste our wine.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  170501Send e-mail20, EFSTATHIOU STR - Corinthia27460221016977019903
- Winery, distillery, wine, tsipouro, Distomo, Boeotia, Central Greece. At our winery located in the Distomo of Boeotia, we produce excellent quality wine and tsipouro that can surely win you over. With love and great care, we select the best grape varieties and each year we produce white, red and rose wine that can perfectly accompany your every meal and every moment. Contact our winery in Distomo Boeotia to give us your order. Rest assured that you will receive excellent quality and unique wine and raki.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  67756Distomo - Voiotia22670221036944285944
- Evgefsis Wine with honey Rhodes Our company "Evgefsis", based in Rhodes, is active in the production and trade of aromatized wines and spirits, offering products unique in taste and quality. Our passion for creation and our love for tradition gave us the inspiration to start making our own wine with honey. Wine with honey has its roots in Ancient Greece and is a local Rhodian product that every visitor to our island should try. In our modern facilities, we produce with traditional values white, rosé and red wine with honey, using wine and honey from the best local producers. We offer you a variety of flavors and pleasures through two exceptional series of winemakers, Melito and NOSTALGIA. Each set and a separate trip to tradition a special and sweet taste. Scientific training, passion, love and hobby for what is deserving of being called a quality wine with honey has the effect of creating a special drink. Our primary goal is the creation of high quality products, respecting the tradition of the island, while we commit ourselves to never stop monitoring the technological developments by constantly striving for the best result. Our products can be found in shops and restaurants throughout Rhodes, as well as in selected stores all over Greece. Furthermore, you can contact us and give us your order.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIES16397Send e-mailSkevou Zervou 24 - Rhodes6946141945,6978084190
- Welcome to the journey of Myth and Delight Evritos, king of ancient Ochalia (Messinia) with excellent archery abilities, gifted his divine bow, Apollo's gift, to Odysseus. In return, he received from him a spear and a sword. With the bow of Evritos, Odysseus exterminated Penelope's suitors. Today, as we continue the tradition of our family and country, we have the honor of offering you three fine wines from the varieties Roditis, Moschofilero and Syrah - Merlot. The careful selection of grapes from the semi-mountainous vineyards of Pylia in Messinia, our know-how and our love of wine at every wine-making stage, bring Evritos to your glass and invite you to enjoy it. For us, good wine begins and ends with a smile .. Tsopelakos Winery
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  83595Send e-mail4th km Tsakonas - Kalou Nerou - Messinia27240224356972013141
Hourzemanoglou Elisabeth - Winery Xanthi - Production - Production of Wine Bottling Avdira Xanthi - Organic VineyardProduction of wine and tsipouro. Our tsipouro is available in the following shops: In Xanthi: Sotiris "Soutzoukakia" At Thomas Favela Chic Tiflomiga Corali In Avdira: Spirtokouto "The Village" Tavern "The Courtyard" Steakhouse You can find our wine in the following: Restaurant "Vion" Restaurant - Taverna "To Perasma" Old Town Restaurant Favela Chic
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  295Send e-mailAvdira - Ksanthi25410513076976961349
- Our company is in Kilkis and has been operating since 1998. In a wide variety of wines, we cater to all businesses. With our guidance, you are able to create the right wine list for both your business and your personal use. Our wines are packaged for gift in baskets and cardboard boxes. In 2018 we also opened our branch in Naxos (in Vivlos, 2285044307), with the aim of covering the Cyclades. We have the opportunity to distribute our wines nationwide. We aim to provide you with the best service at the most affordable prices.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  364Send e-mailStenimachou 26 - Kilkis23410771496973795680
- Founded in 2009, the company winy - P. BACHTALIAS Mon.E.P.E. is the youngest member of a group of companies which has founded and chaired by Panagiotis Bachtalias; always optimistic and energetic businessman with extensive experience in the field of rural origin products. The "BACHTALIAS SA" is the core business and the strong export activity gives the winy: knowledge for optimal product selection, the recruitment of responsible positions with experienced and well-trained individuals, experience of cooperation with domestic and foreign markets, the dynamics of company in the area. The aim of P. Bachtalias LTD is to establish itself in the Greek market and the continued expansion into foreign markets through the promotion and distinction of its products. Based on hitherto steady growth, we are inspired by optimism about the future and work for a quality below.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  73066Send e-mailZEVGOLATIO - Corinthia27410563656974384130
PROPERTIES - VINEYARDS SPANORIGA - DISTILLERIES - WINERIES NEMEA ACHEA ARGOLIDA ARKADIA MESSINIA LACONIA ILIAOur family for 70 years dealing with the cultivation and production of exceptional wines, which come from an eclectic and vibrant variety of Nemea AGIORGITIKO. Our vineyards, covering an area of 120 acres (Aghiorghitiko) at an altitude of 300-600m, enabling us both with our extensive experience in farming methods and with our modern technological methods to produce fine wines with fruity, aromatic and tasty elements. Our ultimate goal is QUALITY. For those wishing to make their own wine from our own vineyards, let us turn to us for great quality GRAPE.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  26280Send e-mail11, FENEOU STR - Corinthia27460225386934289608
- Rakario of Salona Τsipouro | Christos Andreou distillery Amfissa The moonshine is a quality distillate marc whose fame is known all over the world. You must be prepared in such a manner, following the necessary techniques for the selection and maintenance of the raw material and then the correct processes of the distillation in order to provide security for consumers. Our company "Rakario of Salona" based in Amfissa, is a family-owned with love and passion for many years engaged in the production and marketing of tsipouro. In the traditional, yet modern distillery - our bottling produce high quality moonshine to offer a product that is safe and qualitatively distinct from the ordinary conventional products in the market. Regarding the production process and bottling, can the bottling process is guided by modern methods, but the production is done the classic way that took us by previous generations. The final product is controlled by the General State Laboratory to ensure the right quality before distribution. "The philosophy that characterizes our business is the respect for our consumers and the maintenance of quality and unique taste of tsipouro we produce over time." Products Video Rakario of Salona - Tsipouro | Distillery Christos Andreou Dimitra 6 Amfissa Tel: 2265022933 Mob: 6932543117
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  90311Send e-mailA. Dimitra 6 Amfissa - Fokida22650229336932543117
- "Hahalis" is one of the most famous and traditional distilleries of the region of Patras, Greece. It is a family business which has its origin in Chios, in the 19th century. The "fragnant" island of Chios is well-known for its mastic production which is exclusive to the island. George Hahalis the elder, who lived in Agios Georgios (St. George) village of Chios, was an expert in every secret of the distillation technique. His mastery in the art of making ouzo and other drinks was handed down to the next family generations and the traditional recipes have been kept faithfully ever since. The company was transferred to Patras in 1939 and is housed in a modern unit on the hilly outskirts of Patras, in the region of Romanos which is famous for its outstanding quality of water. "Hahalis" company produces Ouzo, Mastiha, Raising Brandy, and Liqueurs. Special care and attention is paid into the production of "Tentoura Castro", liqueur which is produced in a traditional way. The company also produces "Tentoura Loukoumi". Sweets and generally products which contain Tentoura Castro liqueur extracts.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  47385Send e-mail95, AGIOU NIKOLAOU STR - Patras2610277077
- Bulk tsipouro, Thessaloniki. Bulk tsipouro, Macedonia. Bulk tsipouro, Cordelio. Bulk tsipouro, center of Thessaloniki. In 1993 Christos and Kyriakos Gardikis founded the company "GARDIKIS" in order to represent and market in Northern Greece products of their origin and more specifically of the Tyrnavos Winery Cooperative (wine-ouzo-tsipouro). The effort has been fruitful and over the years the company's growth has been rapid, the vision of its founders in relation to customer feedback has pushed the company to create and produce products such as Ouzo - Tsipouro - Cognac - Liqueur - Vodka under various codes. and packaging, as well as the creation of a standard wine bottling unit whose range includes Folk wines, - Luxury wines (OPAP - OPE), Askus, Damianas etc. in many packages, to fully meet the needs of the market. The continued growth of "GARDIKIS" company is a result of the special emphasis given to its commercial part, the constant organization at all levels, as well as the faith of its founders in what they do. Also included are its wide range of products, rigorous and consistent quality controls, unbeatable pricing based on its pricing policy, prompt customer service, flexible financial and, of course, customer satisfaction. offer "GARDIKIS" products to the end consumer. Orders come to the company from a network of experienced drinkers and sales inspectors specializing in beverage who visit its customers at specific times (20 days cycle). The distribution of the products is done directly with its own trucks, covering all of Northern Greece. The products that the company produces are the following: -wine-tsipouro -cognac-ouzo-liqueur-vodka HOW THE WINE IS DRINKED ===================== Personal taste is more important than any rule. But you should know some classic ways - rules for how different wines are served and drunk. ›› Light wines are drunk before body-rich wines ›› Dry drunk before sweet. ›› Wines with high alcoholic strength are drunk at the end of the meal. ›› White and rosé wines are drunk cool (champagne frozen) ›› Red wines are drunk at room temperature and should be opened about 2 hours before consuming to give their aromas properly. ›› Red old wines should be decanted shortly before serving to give the color and clarity a look. WHITE ASSOCIATED WITH WINE ===================== The white sparkling at 7 degrees with seafood. Rose round to 10 degrees for all meals if not sweetened. The red round at 15 degrees for ALLIANCES - WHITE MEAT - Poultry - WINGED HUNTS - CHEESE. The heavy red round at 10 (the chamber as the French say at room temperature but not overheated) with RED MEATS - MEAT CHEESE - POTENTIAL CHEESE - PREPARED Sweet wines at 12ppm. Sparkling champagne round 8, if brut dry that is for ALL meals. The other qualities at the beginning or end of the meal. HOW AND WHERE TO STORE ===================== Perhaps no other product is as tasteful as wine, but the harder it is created the easier it is destroyed because the wine lives in in the bottle and it is constantly evolving and is endowed with great sensitivity that if you protect it properly you will achieve the greatest possible enjoyment. The wine is dewy and shady so create your cellar in the shady and coolest part of your home away from radiators, lighting and vibrations even beneath the staircase or somewhere in your storage. Half a square is capable of holding 30 bottles. Place it sideways so that the wine is always wet with cork. Sweet wines, on the other hand, stand upright, so normally kept wines continue their life cycle and should be opened after a few days of rest.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  28192Send e-mailArkadiou & March 25th - Above the Ring Road - Kordelio - Thessaloniki2310704202,2310903438
VAKAKIS WINES - WINERY MEGALI LAKKA SAMOS - WHITE MUSCAT - AVGOUSTIATIS RED - WHITE DESSERT MUSCAT - Resin ROSE - BLACK MUSCAT Semisweet - MUSCAT RED SWEET - WINE PRODUCER NICK VAKAKISThe company was founded in 2011. Vision of Vakaki Wines is the creation of limited bottles of premium wines. In the production of products, the company gives all the attention to the selection of raw materials and the winemaking process. Simultaneously, the company seeks from its beginnings to bring unknown and hidden oenological treasures of Samos. Indicative is the Greek grape varieties that have been used in some of the tags as Fokiano the Avgoustiatis and Ritino.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  34641Send e-mailMEGALI LAKKA - SAMOS - Samos22730792826944941118
VORIZANAKIS - WINERY DAFNES HERAKLION CRETE - PRODUCTION AND MARKETING OF WINE - DISTILLERY - WINES LASITHI HERAKLION CHANIA RETHYMNO CRETE - BOTTLEDProduction and marketing of wines on its laurels Heraklion. The island has the most traditional vineyards of Europe, old varieties, whose roots are lost in antiquity and the Minoan Civilization. The production gives white, rosé and red wines.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  77178Send e-mailDAFNES - Iraklio2810792071,28150043576945724238, 6977672014
WINE STONE VINEYARD - WINE - PETROCHORI AETOLOAKARNANIAS - MALAGOUZIA -KONSTANTINOS PAPATHANASOPOULOSIn Petrochori, Aitoloakarnania, an area with a stunning 200 – year winemaking tradition, is where Petrino Chorio winery and vineyards are located. In fact, even though most of our vineyards were established 20 years ago, after meticulous studying of the region and its terroir, several blocks are actually exactly where some of the old vines existed. Following closely in the footsteps of our anchestors, we farm organically indigenous and international varieties to ensure, each year, grapes of the highest quality. In fact, it is in our philosophy that the quality and the attributes of a wine are “decided” in the vineyard. In the winery, traditional techniques and modern technology and quality assurance systems are harmoniously combined. This results in a winemaking process that respects the unique character of each variety and vineyard block and highlights the best elements of each wine. Malagousia, a charismatic, indigenous grape variety, originating from Aitoloakarnania, is the quintessence of the modern renaissance of Greek wines. In our vineyards, it grows ideally producing each year distinct wines, characterized by rose and citrus aromas, rich mouth feel and generous finish. Served chilled at 8-10°C, it is an ideal accompaniment to white Mediterranean cuisine.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  119938Send e-mailThermo Trichonida - Aitoloakarnania26440226056944913337
- KALOMOIRIS winery, wine press, bulk wine, bottled wine in Koutalas Corinth. The viticulture and wine production in our country have a tradition centuries. There are many varieties that thrive in different regions. In our area cultivated several varieties of high quality. The selection of wine has its own rules because each wine has its own merits. When choosing a wine watching the label, the label is the identity of the wine. These types of wines are: WHITE WINE: The harmonious synyrpaxi varieties, our offers brilliant color and delicate fruity pleasant gefsi.Synodefei perfect white meat, fish, cheese and great variety. DRY ROSE: The rose is the result of the coexistence of noble Roditi αγιωργίτικο.Χαρακτηριστικό the color of the clear and rich and fruity gefsi.Synodefei white meats and pasta. RED WINE (Agiorgitiko): The eclectic and traditional red variety of Southern Greece Agiorgitiko gives us a wine with a deep ruby color and velvety harmony gefsi.Synodefei red meat and game. IMIGLYKOS CABERNET SAUVIGNON: Deep red color, exuberant and complete with unique aromas and long epigefsi.Synodefei hunts, meat with intense flavor intense, spicy sauces and cheeses. RODITIS DRY: Pale yellow color, aromas of flowers and citrus on the nose, rich and balanced in the mouth, rich velvety aftertaste, perfectly grilled diarkis. Bream, grouper fillets, lobster, turkey, roast vegetables, cochineal MOSCHOFILERO.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  125797Send e-mailKOUTALAS - Κόρινθος27410992006945215115
- Winery Ktima Kefala Wines The family Kefalas started making wine in the early ’60s, at its traditional wine press, in Kourounia near Amani in northwestern Chios and produced the famous “Kourouniotis” sweet red wine.In 2004 Dimitris Kefalas begins to create a modern winery in new premises, located in “Schinies” in Volissos.In 2010 his son Pantelis Kefalas, which is the third generation of winemakers, creating the “Domaine P. Kefalas,” uniting the family vineyard and bottled their first wines. The winery “P. Kefalas Estate” located in “Schinies” Volissos in northwestern Chios, about 40 km from the city of Chios. The winery can be visited on request by phone: 6977092488 and 6932374008. Ktima Kefala Wines Schinies, Volissos | Chios island Tel: +30 2274021123 Mob: +30 6977092488 & +30 6932374008
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  61311Send e-mailVOLISSOS - Chios22740211236976239150
- White and red wine. The berries of the grape , which is the raw material of wine, sugars , organic acids and water (over 70 %). The content of these substances depends each time on the variety, the subsoil , the climatic conditions, but also on the timing of maturation of the grape. After the process of harvesting ( harvesting ), followed by glefkopoiisi the procedure during which exports must (or must usually ) from the grape . For the extraction of grape used various methods , usually by using special equipment operating crushing grapes between rollers . In glefkopoiisi , it should remove the stems ( apovostrychosi ) grape , as it is detrimental to both the flavor of the final wine , and for the health of the consumer. Variety of black grape Then follows the final fermentation process . Alcohol containing wine produced from the wort sugars by reacting the alcoholic fermentation is performed by specific enzymes , the zymases yeast . The yeasts are inactivated in the skin of grapes , and as they come into contact with the must, proliferate and perform the fermentation . Besides ethyl alcohol is produced and carbon dioxide but also a number of secondary products and compounds that are key many times for the quality of the wine. The fermentation process typically takes 8-25 days. It is customary , be extended or interrupted fermentation by artificial means , in particular by maintaining the temperature at low or high respectively. The time of fermentation is crucial for the wine to be produced eventually. Addition is usually reason for white and red wine , depending on the color of the wine produced . Of particular value is the end and the aging process of wine. It is generally considered that a wine gets better as ages , but different types of wine characterized by different life . Furthermore a wine may undergo and aging, and so should not be consumed . Main objective is to practice slow and controlled oxidation of the wine. The duration of the maturation and usually varies from a few months to a few years . General minimum wines have a shelf life of over 50 or 100 years , with most arriving in qualitative climax within a few years.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  44137Send e-mailKALAVRITON 42 - KALLITHEA - Patras26105901986945377413
- Historical background: Canava Poussos at a glance Canava Roussos, the oldest on Santorini, was founded in 1836 to produce high quality wines uniquely expressing the characters of the numerous varieties of Thiran grapes. Decades of experience have passed from generation to generation so that, with consistency, continuity and absolute respect, expression is given to the island's art of wine-making. Today, Canava Roussos, faithfully adhering to the island's traditions, values modern technology and aims at creating wines with individual tastes and bouquets, selecting fruit of the highest quality from the island's select varieties: Asyrtiko, Athiri, Aidani, Mandilaria, Mavrathiro As has happened for the last thirty years now during the summer season (May - October), Yiannis Roussos and his team daily receive visitors at the traditional Kanava Roussos winery at Episkopi - Mesa Gonia, Santorini, guiding them around the installations to the mysteries of traditional flavours from Thiran earth, sampling seven different wine products: Santorini Roussos, Nykteri Roussos, Rivari Roussos, Caldera Roussos, Athiri Roussos, Mavranthiro Roussos and Nama Roussos. CANAVA ROUSSOS will prove a challenge to wine buffs on their enjoyable stroll among the barrels. The activities of CANAVA ROUSSOS do not stop here, however. Our journey continues, daring to tread new paths, with tradition and quality our compass. So too, this summer, the CANAVA ROUSSOS traditional taverna will satisfy your gastronomic needs and provide a much needed genuinely local venue to travel back in time and tastes, with a menu of our own customary dishes, authentically prepared to long-standing Santorini recipes with purest local produce, set to satisfy the most demanding guest. We aspire to becoming your number one gourmet choice. As well, we invite you to enjoy our special "Santorini Evenings" , each dedicated to a more extensive sampling of our wines, and served with complementary selections from our traditional menu. A final note, we often host theatre performances, concerts and exhibitions.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages Send e-mailMESI GWNIA - Sandorini2286031278,22860313496972420640
Page 1 from 2 Next