WINERIES – DISTILLERIES
in: All Greece
- Person in charge: Agapi Roussou Historical background: Canava Poussos at a glance Canava Roussos, the oldest on Santorini, was founded in 1836 to produce high quality wines uniquely expressing the characters of the numerous varieties of Thiran grapes. Decades of experience have passed from generation to generation so that, with consistency, continuity and absolute respect, expression is given to the island's art of wine-making. Today, Canava Roussos, faithfully adhering to the island's traditions, values modern technology and aims at creating wines with individual tastes and bouquets, selecting fruit of the highest quality from the island's select varieties: Asyrtiko, Athiri, Aidani, Mandilaria, Mavrathiro As has happened for the last thirty years now during the summer season (May - October), Yiannis Roussos and his team daily receive visitors at the traditional Kanava Roussos winery at Episkopi - Mesa Gonia, Santorini, guiding them around the installations to the mysteries of traditional flavours from Thiran earth, sampling seven different wine products: Santorini Roussos, Nykteri Roussos, Rivari Roussos, Caldera Roussos, Athiri Roussos, Mavranthiro Roussos and Nama Roussos. CANAVA ROUSSOS will prove a challenge to wine buffs on their enjoyable stroll among the barrels. The activities of CANAVA ROUSSOS do not stop here, however. Our journey continues, daring to tread new paths, with tradition and quality our compass. So too, this summer, the CANAVA ROUSSOS traditional taverna will satisfy your gastronomic needs and provide a much needed genuinely local venue to travel back in time and tastes, with a menu of our own customary dishes, authentically prepared to long-standing Santorini recipes with purest local produce, set to satisfy the most demanding guest. We aspire to becoming your number one gourmet choice. As well, we invite you to enjoy our special "Santorini Evenings" , each dedicated to a more extensive sampling of our wines, and served with complementary selections from our traditional menu. A final note, we often host theatre performances, concerts and exhibitions.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  8636Send e-mailMesi Gonia, Thira - Sandorini2286031278,22860313496972420640
- The Chalkia family has been traditional cultivating for at least 100 years. Our vineyards are in the very well known region of Nemea where we mainly grow the regional grapes Agiorgitiko. Our goal has always been a balanced way of life with respect to the environment and the health of producers and our consumers. Very early on for Greek facts, we turned to organic cultivation of our vineyards, where we grow grapes free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides and hormones. Our vineyards are being supervised by an experienced agricultural engineer and an oenologist and are controlled and certified of organic products (DIO). In 2003 we made moves to materialize an old dream. It was the urge of our friends that prompted us to offer wine that we made for our enjoyment as well as our friends to other wine lovers that wished to taste the enthousiasm and toil of a producer. That how the Chalkia winery was created and we can now offer you wine made from our grapes in four varieties: the Nemea Chalkia and the fresh Agiorgitiko Chalkia in red, rose and white Roditis Chalkia. So if your way should bring you to Nemea, we will be very happy to show you our vineyards and let you taste our wine.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  194487Send e-mail20, EFSTATHIOU STR - Corinthia27460221016977019903
- Winery, distillery, wine, tsipouro, Distomo, Boeotia, Central Greece. At our winery located in the Distomo of Boeotia, we produce excellent quality wine and tsipouro that can surely win you over. With love and great care, we select the best grape varieties and each year we produce white, red and rose wine that can perfectly accompany your every meal and every moment. Contact our winery in Distomo Boeotia to give us your order. Rest assured that you will receive excellent quality and unique wine and raki.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  85599Send e-mailDistomo - Voiotia22670221036944285944
- Evgefsis Wine with honey Rhodes Our company "Evgefsis", based in Rhodes, is active in the production and trade of aromatized wines and spirits, offering products unique in taste and quality. Our passion for creation and our love for tradition gave us the inspiration to start making our own wine with honey. Wine with honey has its roots in Ancient Greece and is a local Rhodian product that every visitor to our island should try. In our modern facilities, we produce with traditional values white, rosé and red wine with honey, using wine and honey from the best local producers. We offer you a variety of flavors and pleasures through two exceptional series of winemakers, Melito and NOSTALGIA. Each set and a separate trip to tradition a special and sweet taste. Scientific training, passion, love and hobby for what is deserving of being called a quality wine with honey has the effect of creating a special drink. Our primary goal is the creation of high quality products, respecting the tradition of the island, while we commit ourselves to never stop monitoring the technological developments by constantly striving for the best result. Our products can be found in shops and restaurants throughout Rhodes, as well as in selected stores all over Greece. Furthermore, you can contact us and give us your order.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIES32839Send e-mailSkevou Zervou 24 - Rhodes6946141945,6978084190
- Welcome to the journey of Myth and Delight Evritos, king of ancient Ochalia (Messinia) with excellent archery abilities, gifted his divine bow, Apollo's gift, to Odysseus. In return, he received from him a spear and a sword. With the bow of Evritos, Odysseus exterminated Penelope's suitors. Today, as we continue the tradition of our family and country, we have the honor of offering you three fine wines from the varieties Roditis, Moschofilero and Syrah - Merlot. The careful selection of grapes from the semi-mountainous vineyards of Pylia in Messinia, our know-how and our love of wine at every wine-making stage, bring Evritos to your glass and invite you to enjoy it. For us, good wine begins and ends with a smile .. Tsopelakos Winery
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  95981Send e-mail4th km Tsakonas - Kalou Nerou - Messinia27240224356972013141
Hourzemanoglou Elisabeth - Winery Xanthi - Production - Production of Wine Bottling Avdira Xanthi - Organic VineyardProduction of wine and tsipouro. Our tsipouro is available in the following shops: In Xanthi: Sotiris "Soutzoukakia" At Thomas Favela Chic Tiflomiga Corali In Avdira: Spirtokouto "The Village" Tavern "The Courtyard" Steakhouse You can find our wine in the following: Restaurant "Vion" Restaurant - Taverna "To Perasma" Old Town Restaurant Favela Chic
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  2241Send e-mailAvdira - Ksanthi25410513076976961349
- Our company is in Kilkis and has been operating since 1998. In a wide variety of wines, we cater to all businesses. With our guidance, you are able to create the right wine list for both your business and your personal use. Our wines are packaged for gift in baskets and cardboard boxes. In 2018 we also opened our branch in Naxos (in Vivlos, 2285044307), with the aim of covering the Cyclades. We have the opportunity to distribute our wines nationwide. We aim to provide you with the best service at the most affordable prices.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  5100Send e-mailStenimachou 26 - Kilkis23410771496973795680
- Then, in 1963, the Lafkiotis family began to vinify some of the best Greek varieties in Ancient Kleones, Corinth. Today, with the experience of 40 years, it selects the most suitable vineyards, makes wine in its modern facilities and matures its wines in oak French barrels in its air-conditioned wine cellar. Lafkioti wines are enjoyed in their homelands by Germans, Swedes, Belgians, Austrians, Italians, French, Poles, English, Czechs, Americans, Dutch, Australians and Danes, Swiss and Canadians. In Greece you will find them in selected restaurants and wineries.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  106Send e-mailAncient Kleones, Nemea - Κόρινθος2746031244,2746031000
- Founded in 2009, the company winy - P. BACHTALIAS Mon.E.P.E. is the youngest member of a group of companies which has founded and chaired by Panagiotis Bachtalias; always optimistic and energetic businessman with extensive experience in the field of rural origin products. The "BACHTALIAS SA" is the core business and the strong export activity gives the winy: knowledge for optimal product selection, the recruitment of responsible positions with experienced and well-trained individuals, experience of cooperation with domestic and foreign markets, the dynamics of company in the area. The aim of P. Bachtalias LTD is to establish itself in the Greek market and the continued expansion into foreign markets through the promotion and distinction of its products. Based on hitherto steady growth, we are inspired by optimism about the future and work for a quality below.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  76895Send e-mailZEVGOLATIO - Corinthia27410563656974384130
PROPERTIES - VINEYARDS SPANORIGA - DISTILLERIES - WINERIES NEMEA ACHEA ARGOLIDA ARKADIA MESSINIA LACONIA ILIAOur family for 70 years dealing with the cultivation and production of exceptional wines, which come from an eclectic and vibrant variety of Nemea AGIORGITIKO. Our vineyards, covering an area of 120 acres (Aghiorghitiko) at an altitude of 300-600m, enabling us both with our extensive experience in farming methods and with our modern technological methods to produce fine wines with fruity, aromatic and tasty elements. Our ultimate goal is QUALITY. For those wishing to make their own wine from our own vineyards, let us turn to us for great quality GRAPE.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  30458Send e-mail11, FENEOU STR - Corinthia27460225386934289608
- Rakario of Salona Τsipouro | Christos Andreou distillery Amfissa The moonshine is a quality distillate marc whose fame is known all over the world. You must be prepared in such a manner, following the necessary techniques for the selection and maintenance of the raw material and then the correct processes of the distillation in order to provide security for consumers. Our company "Rakario of Salona" based in Amfissa, is a family-owned with love and passion for many years engaged in the production and marketing of tsipouro. In the traditional, yet modern distillery - our bottling produce high quality moonshine to offer a product that is safe and qualitatively distinct from the ordinary conventional products in the market. Regarding the production process and bottling, can the bottling process is guided by modern methods, but the production is done the classic way that took us by previous generations. The final product is controlled by the General State Laboratory to ensure the right quality before distribution. "The philosophy that characterizes our business is the respect for our consumers and the maintenance of quality and unique taste of tsipouro we produce over time." Products Video Rakario of Salona - Tsipouro | Distillery Christos Andreou Dimitra 6 Amfissa Tel: 2265022933 Mob: 6932543117
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  116667Send e-mailA. Dimitra 6 Amfissa - Fokida22650229336932543117
Serres Winery - Chatzipantos Ioannis - Rodopoli Serres Winery - Serres Wine Production & Trading - Serres Insurance Office - Propo Serres AgencyHadjipantos Ioannis Winery - Distillery - Distillery Serres As a continuation of the family tradition in the production of wines, he continues the special work of his ancestors, Mr. Hazipantos, in the unique area of Lake Kerkini on Mount Beles… Through his family he was involved in agriculture from an early age and learned the art of homemade wine at a time when production did not have the facilities of machines as it does today. Greek wine, made in the old ways and certified with the modern ones. In this winery you will not find commercial items, but only varieties related to history and culture. He utilized the local varieties and knowing well the know-how of the wine he achieved from the very first vinification high quality levels. The close cooperation with the producers of the area gave very good results in the quality of the raw material and led to the planting of new vineyards. At the same time, we have an insurance office in Serres, offering comprehensive and financial insurance, as well as a Propo agency. E-mail: email@example.com
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  105Send e-mailRodopolis - Serres town2327022097,23270222086977409944
- "Hahalis" is one of the most famous and traditional distilleries of the region of Patras, Greece. It is a family business which has its origin in Chios, in the 19th century. The "fragnant" island of Chios is well-known for its mastic production which is exclusive to the island. George Hahalis the elder, who lived in Agios Georgios (St. George) village of Chios, was an expert in every secret of the distillation technique. His mastery in the art of making ouzo and other drinks was handed down to the next family generations and the traditional recipes have been kept faithfully ever since. The company was transferred to Patras in 1939 and is housed in a modern unit on the hilly outskirts of Patras, in the region of Romanos which is famous for its outstanding quality of water. "Hahalis" company produces Ouzo, Mastiha, Raising Brandy, and Liqueurs. Special care and attention is paid into the production of "Tentoura Castro", liqueur which is produced in a traditional way. The company also produces "Tentoura Loukoumi". Sweets and generally products which contain Tentoura Castro liqueur extracts.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  50430Send e-mail95, AGIOU NIKOLAOU STR - Patras2610277077
- Bulk tsipouro, Thessaloniki. Bulk tsipouro, Macedonia. Bulk tsipouro, Cordelio. Bulk tsipouro, center of Thessaloniki. In 1993 Christos and Kyriakos Gardikis founded the company "GARDIKIS" in order to represent and market in Northern Greece products of their origin and more specifically of the Tyrnavos Winery Cooperative (wine-ouzo-tsipouro). The effort has been fruitful and over the years the company's growth has been rapid, the vision of its founders in relation to customer feedback has pushed the company to create and produce products such as Ouzo - Tsipouro - Cognac - Liqueur - Vodka under various codes. and packaging, as well as the creation of a standard wine bottling unit whose range includes Folk wines, - Luxury wines (OPAP - OPE), Askus, Damianas etc. in many packages, to fully meet the needs of the market. The continued growth of "GARDIKIS" company is a result of the special emphasis given to its commercial part, the constant organization at all levels, as well as the faith of its founders in what they do. Also included are its wide range of products, rigorous and consistent quality controls, unbeatable pricing based on its pricing policy, prompt customer service, flexible financial and, of course, customer satisfaction. offer "GARDIKIS" products to the end consumer. Orders come to the company from a network of experienced drinkers and sales inspectors specializing in beverage who visit its customers at specific times (20 days cycle). The distribution of the products is done directly with its own trucks, covering all of Northern Greece. The products that the company produces are the following: -wine-tsipouro -cognac-ouzo-liqueur-vodka HOW THE WINE IS DRINKED ===================== Personal taste is more important than any rule. But you should know some classic ways - rules for how different wines are served and drunk. ›› Light wines are drunk before body-rich wines ›› Dry drunk before sweet. ›› Wines with high alcoholic strength are drunk at the end of the meal. ›› White and rosé wines are drunk cool (champagne frozen) ›› Red wines are drunk at room temperature and should be opened about 2 hours before consuming to give their aromas properly. ›› Red old wines should be decanted shortly before serving to give the color and clarity a look. WHITE ASSOCIATED WITH WINE ===================== The white sparkling at 7 degrees with seafood. Rose round to 10 degrees for all meals if not sweetened. The red round at 15 degrees for ALLIANCES - WHITE MEAT - Poultry - WINGED HUNTS - CHEESE. The heavy red round at 10 (the chamber as the French say at room temperature but not overheated) with RED MEATS - MEAT CHEESE - POTENTIAL CHEESE - PREPARED Sweet wines at 12ppm. Sparkling champagne round 8, if brut dry that is for ALL meals. The other qualities at the beginning or end of the meal. HOW AND WHERE TO STORE ===================== Perhaps no other product is as tasteful as wine, but the harder it is created the easier it is destroyed because the wine lives in in the bottle and it is constantly evolving and is endowed with great sensitivity that if you protect it properly you will achieve the greatest possible enjoyment. The wine is dewy and shady so create your cellar in the shady and coolest part of your home away from radiators, lighting and vibrations even beneath the staircase or somewhere in your storage. Half a square is capable of holding 30 bottles. Place it sideways so that the wine is always wet with cork. Sweet wines, on the other hand, stand upright, so normally kept wines continue their life cycle and should be opened after a few days of rest.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  43122Send e-mailArkadiou & March 25th - Above the Ring Road - Kordelio - Thessaloniki2310704202,2310903438
- The Traditional Winery of Idiinos is located in the heart of Chalkida and brings you a variety of unique wines from all over Greece. In a welcoming space you will find unique varieties of wine preserved in special conditions and traditional wooden barrels, maintaining the taste and quality of the wine analyzer. In our store you will also find traditional drinks, liqueurs, ouzo and tsipouro, as well as varieties of vinegar. We are waiting for you to try our products and choose the ones that are closest to your taste and preference. For wine lovers, the Traditional Winery of Idiinos is the best choice in the city of Chalkida!
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  1040Paskiada 1 - Chalkida22213101716976818719
- Some history THE BEGINNING In the late 1700's the Trikene family moved to Mesolongi, from Kefalonia. Her only dowry is a recipe for ouzo. The founders of the distillery were the brothers Panos and Tasos Trikenes. The first cauldron operated in 1901 on D. Makri Street, in the old fish market. The cauldron was in the store. Ouzo came out slow for the needs of the day. The original hangout is adorned by an old marble counter that has glass sculptures on it. On the pedestrian street of the city, amidst trendy cafes, the Trikene Beverage stands out in its own way. It has been intact since 1901, making and selling ouzo, mastic liqueur, banana, mint and brandy. For your ouzo recipe we limit ourselves to a simple reference to the herbs he uses ... "anise, fennel, coriander and batiana". GETTING KNOWN The messolgites came to the store, located at the fish market, at lunchtime. It was, for them, a stop before lunch, but also the opportunity to have two chats before going home. The shop had a motley world and was classy. In the past, ouzo was accompanied by something minimal, such as boiled potato with mesolithic salt, tomato, cucumber and radish. In front of its marble bench, which was maintained until the 1970s, lawyers and fishermen, traders and merchants were mingled in common. In the 1980s demand increased significantly as outerwear became fashionable and flooded the market. He has been awarded at the Thessaloniki International Exhibition in 1932 and 1951. A traditional shop that has held its glory for many years. Old barrels and showcases reminiscent of another era. TODAY You can find it besides Messolongi, in the Prefecture of Aitoloakarnania and in selected restaurants and ouzeries throughout southern Greece. Today it is held by Mr. Pantelis, the son of the founder of the distillery, along with his wife Helen and their son Tassos. The shop was a haven for spiritual people of the city. Ouzo Trikene is the favorite ouzo of the Mesolithic. It is found in all ouzeries and is preferred over all others. The late Panos Geramanis said that he had drunk the best ouzo in Greece. A genuine man of friendship, he called it Sarantos Kargakos in an older text. Costis Palamas' all-time favorite hangout continues unabated in time. If you are wondering how local writers' books are linked to the showcase of drinks in the store, Mr. Pantelis will answer you nicely: Alcohol and spirit gentlemen! Παραδοσιακό Ούζο 1901 Οικογενειακή επιχείρηση "Αφοί Τρικενέ ΟΕ" στο Μεσολόγγι. Ούζο και λικέρ δικής μας παραγωγής. Θα μας βρείτε στην οδό Μακρή Δημητρίου 10. Μια δοκιμή θα σας πείσει... Σας περιμένουμε !!!
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  4205Send e-mailMakri Dimitriou 10, Mesolongi - Mesolonghi26310222706944396271
Tsipouro Tokali Volos - Organic Vineyards Volos - Visit Volos Winery - Volos Winery - Tsipouro Distillery VolosWe started organic farming in our vineyards in 1990, applying new cultivation methods such as organic disease control, dense planting, sheep manure fertilization, mechanical weed destruction and more. We chose Organic Viticulture for many reasons. First of all, to protect our family members from the dangerous pesticides involved in the whole production process. We also found that Vineyard, with the necessary cultivation experience and appropriate scientific knowledge, is easy to cultivate by biological methods. Then, our passion for organic viticulture was highly appreciated by consumers, who urged us to try to transform our grapes into wine and tsipouro in order to offer them a product that is safe and qualitatively "special". from the usual conventional market products. Based on these principles, we have begun to follow the same principles today. Tsipouro Tokali Volos, Organic Vineyards Volos, Visit Volos Winery, Volos Winery, Tsipouro Double Distillery Volos Distillery, Volos Visiting winery, Volos Organic wine, Volos Distillery, Volos Organic wine, Volos Tsipouro TOKALI, Volos Tsipouro without anise, Volos Tsipouro with anise, Volos Organic vineyards, Volos Traditional tsipouro, Volos Volos tsipouro, Volos Double distillation tsipouro, Volos Distillate, Volos
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  6692Send e-mail5th km of Nea Anchialos - Mikrothives - Volos24220514806972719768, 6976326556
VAKAKIS WINES - WINERY MEGALI LAKKA SAMOS - WHITE MUSCAT - AVGOUSTIATIS RED - WHITE DESSERT MUSCAT - Resin ROSE - BLACK MUSCAT Semisweet - MUSCAT RED SWEET - WINE PRODUCER NICK VAKAKISThe company was founded in 2011. Vision of Vakaki Wines is the creation of limited bottles of premium wines. In the production of products, the company gives all the attention to the selection of raw materials and the winemaking process. Simultaneously, the company seeks from its beginnings to bring unknown and hidden oenological treasures of Samos. Indicative is the Greek grape varieties that have been used in some of the tags as Fokiano the Avgoustiatis and Ritino.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  37091Send e-mailMEGALI LAKKA - SAMOS - Samos22730792826944941118
VORIZANAKIS - WINERY DAFNES HERAKLION CRETE - PRODUCTION AND MARKETING OF WINE - DISTILLERY - WINES LASITHI HERAKLION CHANIA RETHYMNO CRETE - BOTTLEDProduction and marketing of wines on its laurels Heraklion. The island has the most traditional vineyards of Europe, old varieties, whose roots are lost in antiquity and the Minoan Civilization. The production gives white, rosé and red wines.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  88685Send e-mailDAFNES - Iraklio2810792071,28150043576945724238, 6977672014
WINE STONE VINEYARD - WINE - PETROCHORI AETOLOAKARNANIAS - MALAGOUZIA -KONSTANTINOS PAPATHANASOPOULOSIn Petrochori, Aitoloakarnania, an area with a stunning 200 – year winemaking tradition, is where Petrino Chorio winery and vineyards are located. In fact, even though most of our vineyards were established 20 years ago, after meticulous studying of the region and its terroir, several blocks are actually exactly where some of the old vines existed. Following closely in the footsteps of our anchestors, we farm organically indigenous and international varieties to ensure, each year, grapes of the highest quality. In fact, it is in our philosophy that the quality and the attributes of a wine are “decided” in the vineyard. In the winery, traditional techniques and modern technology and quality assurance systems are harmoniously combined. This results in a winemaking process that respects the unique character of each variety and vineyard block and highlights the best elements of each wine. Malagousia, a charismatic, indigenous grape variety, originating from Aitoloakarnania, is the quintessence of the modern renaissance of Greek wines. In our vineyards, it grows ideally producing each year distinct wines, characterized by rose and citrus aromas, rich mouth feel and generous finish. Served chilled at 8-10°C, it is an ideal accompaniment to white Mediterranean cuisine.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  151558Send e-mailThermo Trichonida - Aitoloakarnania26440226056944913337
Page 1 from 2 Next