WINERIES – DISTILLERIES
- The Chalkia family has been traditional cultivating for at least 100 years. Our vineyards are in the very well known region of Nemea where we mainly grow the regional grapes Agiorgitiko. Our goal has always been a balanced way of life with respect to the environment and the health of producers and our consumers. Very early on for Greek facts, we turned to organic cultivation of our vineyards, where we grow grapes free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides and hormones. Our vineyards are being supervised by an experienced agricultural engineer and an oenologist and are controlled and certified of organic products (DIO). In 2003 we made moves to materialize an old dream. It was the urge of our friends that prompted us to offer wine that we made for our enjoyment as well as our friends to other wine lovers that wished to taste the enthousiasm and toil of a producer. That how the Chalkia winery was created and we can now offer you wine made from our grapes in four varieties: the Nemea Chalkia and the fresh Agiorgitiko Chalkia in red, rose and white Roditis Chalkia. So if your way should bring you to Nemea, we will be very happy to show you our vineyards and let you taste our wine.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  231027Send e-mail20, EFSTATHIOU STR - Corinthia27460221016977019903
- DRAINAS WINERY Winery in Nemea ____ A few words about us The history of the estate begins in the mid-90s in the wider area of Nemea and specifically in the village of Leontio. The founder of the company is Ioannis Drainas who decided to take the big step and deal with the cultivation of the land and the production of wine, taking advantage of the family vineyards that are years behind. Created a modern winery in the area of Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Nemea. A family winery in complete harmony with nature. Continuator of the project and now responsible for the business is his son Christos Drainas who deals with quality and modern winemaking. The Estate has about 100 acres of privately owned vineyards which are located in mountainous Corinth at an altitude of 300 - 400 meters and at a distance of about 50 km from Corinth. The climate is Mediterranean, without heat waves, thanks to the altitude and the influence of the prevailing north and northeast winds. The good drainage of the soil, the abundant sunshine and the favorable microclimate ensure early ripening and excellent ripening of quality grapes with excellent composition of sugars, acids and aromas. A climate with very cool nights and mildly hot days allows a long period of ripening of the grapes. These conditions are ideal for the cultivation of our main production, Agiorgitiko but also for varieties such as Assyrtiko, Malagouzia and Roditis. We have invested in mountain vineyards in the area and we still have faith in the soil that we cultivate with care, love and respect for the vineyards and the fruits that give us, passion and know-how to create unique wines.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  15266Send e-mailLeontio Nemeas - Corinthia69787622286975934979
- Ιn 1963, the Lafkiotis family, started making wine using some of the best Greek varieties found in Archaies Kleones of Nemea. Today, supported by the experience of many years of producing premium wines, the family continues the tradition by selecting high quality vineyards, makes wine in modern state-of-the art facilities and ages the wines in French, oak barrels in environmentally-controlled cellars. Lafkiotis exports wines to the following countries: Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Denmark, Poland, Japan, Czech Republic, France, Cyprus, Italy, Switzerland, Canada and England. In Greece the Lafkiotis wines can be found in better restaurants and liquor stores. At the Lafkiotis Winery, visitors have the opportunity to taste the wines and socialize in a pleasant, friendly and comfortable environment. The visitors are also given guided tours of the winery, are informed about wine making and can watch a video to familiarize themselves with the history, culture and the wine world of Archaies Kleones and Nemea.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  3528Send e-mailAncient Kleones, Nemea - Corinthia2746031000
- Founded in 2009, the company winy - P. BACHTALIAS Mon.E.P.E. is the youngest member of a group of companies which has founded and chaired by Panagiotis Bachtalias; always optimistic and energetic businessman with extensive experience in the field of rural origin products. The "BACHTALIAS SA" is the core business and the strong export activity gives the winy: knowledge for optimal product selection, the recruitment of responsible positions with experienced and well-trained individuals, experience of cooperation with domestic and foreign markets, the dynamics of company in the area. The aim of P. Bachtalias LTD is to establish itself in the Greek market and the continued expansion into foreign markets through the promotion and distinction of its products. Based on hitherto steady growth, we are inspired by optimism about the future and work for a quality below.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  81616Send e-mailZEVGOLATIO - Corinthia27410563656974384130
PROPERTIES - VINEYARDS SPANORIGA - DISTILLERIES - WINERIES NEMEA ACHEA ARGOLIDA ARKADIA MESSINIA LACONIA ILIAOur family for 70 years dealing with the cultivation and production of exceptional wines, which come from an eclectic and vibrant variety of Nemea AGIORGITIKO. Our vineyards, covering an area of 120 acres (Aghiorghitiko) at an altitude of 300-600m, enabling us both with our extensive experience in farming methods and with our modern technological methods to produce fine wines with fruity, aromatic and tasty elements. Our ultimate goal is QUALITY. For those wishing to make their own wine from our own vineyards, let us turn to us for great quality GRAPE.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  36049Send e-mail11, FENEOU STR - Corinthia27460225386934289608
- KALOMOIRIS winery, wine press, bulk wine, bottled wine in Koutalas Corinth. The viticulture and wine production in our country have a tradition centuries. There are many varieties that thrive in different regions. In our area cultivated several varieties of high quality. The selection of wine has its own rules because each wine has its own merits. When choosing a wine watching the label, the label is the identity of the wine. These types of wines are: WHITE WINE: The harmonious synyrpaxi varieties, our offers brilliant color and delicate fruity pleasant gefsi.Synodefei perfect white meat, fish, cheese and great variety. DRY ROSE: The rose is the result of the coexistence of noble Roditi αγιωργίτικο.Χαρακτηριστικό the color of the clear and rich and fruity gefsi.Synodefei white meats and pasta. RED WINE (Agiorgitiko): The eclectic and traditional red variety of Southern Greece Agiorgitiko gives us a wine with a deep ruby color and velvety harmony gefsi.Synodefei red meat and game. IMIGLYKOS CABERNET SAUVIGNON: Deep red color, exuberant and complete with unique aromas and long epigefsi.Synodefei hunts, meat with intense flavor intense, spicy sauces and cheeses. RODITIS DRY: Pale yellow color, aromas of flowers and citrus on the nose, rich and balanced in the mouth, rich velvety aftertaste, perfectly grilled diarkis. Bream, grouper fillets, lobster, turkey, roast vegetables, cochineal MOSCHOFILERO.
Category: WINERIES – DISTILLERIESImages  159464Send e-mailKOUTALAS - Κόρινθος27410992006945215115